View Full Version : Bitter,

TampaDude
06-24-2012, 09:31 AM
Party of Cleveland...

http://realcavsfans.com/showthread.php?t=39940

:lol

Spurs9
06-24-2012, 10:46 AM
"Let's show support for our young star players - guys like Kyrie Irving, Trent Richardson, Asdrúbal Cabrera, and Joe Haden."

I only know one of those guys :lmao:lmao

DMC
06-24-2012, 11:04 AM
Fucking idiots. Get over it. Let's see, he took them to the Finals single handed, and since he left, he's been back there b2b and won a ring. I would say his choice to leave was a good one. There are a dozen teams in the league he could have pushed over the top and taken to the Finals. He could do worse than working in South Beach with his friend.

Cleveland: the city no one wants to visit.

I go to Akron on occasion and it's not the same now. lol

VBM
06-24-2012, 11:27 AM
It's a good time to be a Cavs fan.

baseline bum
06-24-2012, 12:14 PM
LOL @ the OP in that thread claiming James was wrong to leave that trainwreck. He carried that fucked up team to 66 wins, which no one else in the league could have come close to. That same team dropped 25 in a row the year he left. :lol And yet he got shit on and labelled a quitter when he had one lousy game. Like it's somehow James' fault that garbage team couldn't win a title when he's playing at an MVP level almost every night. Who on the Cavs did you ever have to guard other than James?

pass1st
06-24-2012, 12:17 PM
LOL @ the OP in that thread claiming James was wrong to leave that trainwreck. He carried that fucked up team to 66 wins, which no one else in the league could have come close to. That same team dropped 25 in a row the year he left. :lol And yet he got shit on and labelled a quitter when he had one lousy game. Like it's somehow James' fault that garbage team couldn't win a title when he's playing at an MVP level almost every night. Who on the Cavs did you ever have to guard other than James?

There probably wouldn't be any flack if he didn't do that retarded special on espn about him leaving

baseline bum
06-24-2012, 12:21 PM
There probably wouldn't be any flack if he didn't do that retarded special on espn about him leaving

I think it's a convenient excuse to complain. If the Spurs hadn't put a cast around Duncan in the years after he signed his 4 year deal in 2000 and he left in the summer 03, I would have understood. The special was shitty but Cleveland fan was butthurt about LeBron leaving way before then.

pass1st
06-24-2012, 12:24 PM
I think it's a convenient excuse to complain. If the Spurs hadn't put a cast around Duncan in the years after he signed his 4 year deal in 2000 and he left in the summer 03, I would have understood. The special was shitty but Cleveland fan was butthurt about LeBron leaving way before then.

Cav-fans probably would be less butthurt if he just left quietly. Still butthurt, but less.

scanry
06-24-2012, 12:26 PM
He shouldn't have signed with them after his rookie contract expired.

When you have the best player since Jordan representing your franchise, you surround him with talent and more importantly you give him a legit coach that he respects. Cleveland did neither and i'm glad he bailed.

DMC
06-24-2012, 12:32 PM
Talent and coaches didn't want to be in Cleveland. They will line up to be in Miami however. Think of all the great outside shooters who will want to play for minimum in Miami because they know they can get a ring there and not have to create their own shots.

I could see Ray Allen going there for sure.

TIMMYtoZO
06-24-2012, 01:36 PM
Lebron gave that shitty franchise 7 years, and the best player they could pair next to him was a washed up Antawn Jamison and Shaq. :lol

BanditHiro
06-24-2012, 01:42 PM
7WzvgYHhrp0

baseline bum
06-24-2012, 02:59 PM
Lebron gave that shitty franchise 7 years, and the best player they could pair next to him was a washed up Antawn Jamison and Shaq. :lol

I'd have to go with second year Carlos Boozer over washed up Jamison and barely alive Shaq tbh. Amazing that inept front office's high water mark for putting a supporting cast around James was the team they had his rookie year. :lol