PDA

View Full Version : About this picture...

DMC
06-24-2012, 07:24 PM
Alot of people hate on you for being blunt. I do myself sometimes but you be right.

You guys are fool to think this series will end in 5 games.

Only way it ends that way is if the Thunder play so bad that even the refs wont be able to help them.

Trust me, this will be a drawn out series.

:lmao

mavs>spurs
06-24-2012, 07:34 PM
lol

me and dmc, right bout dem spurs and right bout dem thunder/heat :smokin

Reck
06-24-2012, 08:25 PM
Only way it ends that way is if the Thunder play so bad that even the refs wont be able to help them.

DMC reading comprehension not up to snuff I see.

mavs>spurs
06-24-2012, 08:32 PM
more of a matter of a bad matchup and being outclassed than it was just a matter of "the thunder playing bad" imho

Reck
06-24-2012, 08:35 PM
An infused of that, Harden not showing up, Thunder playing below their average etc.

mavs>spurs
06-24-2012, 08:40 PM
Disagree. It was apparent to me before the series even started that Harden would struggle against wade, and furthermore myself and others noted that the thunder would struggle offensively against the heat defense.

The thunder played below their average alright, because on an average game against an average team they'd win 9 times out of 10. But it wasn't just any team, it was Miami who they should and did struggle against.

Reck
06-24-2012, 08:47 PM
What made you think Harden would struggle this bad against an aging, backtaking seat Wade?

I could maybe agree with struggling one or maybe 2 games but the entire series? Not many people saw that coming. Same could be said about how the Thunder performed as a whole.

Miami simply stepped up big time. The Heat defense wasn't that impressive all throughout the playoffs tbh.

I certainly thought Thunder had enough to take Miami out without any sort of big difficulty.

mavs>spurs
06-24-2012, 09:02 PM
What made you think Harden would struggle this bad against an aging, backtaking seat Wade?

wade is aging sure, but it seems to be showing more on the offensive end than the defensive end at this point. obviously he isn't going to guard the opposing team's best guard for 48 minutes like a tony allen, but for short stretches wade is still hands down, THE best 1 on 1 defender of any guard in the league. Bar none, and I stand by that.

I could maybe agree with struggling one or maybe 2 games but the entire series? Not many people saw that coming.
I did, tried to tell yall :lol

Miami simply stepped up big time. The Heat defense wasn't that impressive all throughout the playoffs tbh.

The heat have and have always had a major tendency to coast until there was some sort of sense of urgency, then crank it up a few notches like they did against indiana in game 5. with this being the big stage, i just figured they wouldn't need to go down in the series in order to find that sense of urgency, they were close and they all wanted it by that point.

I guess what separates me from most of the rest of the forum this season is the fact that I never saw miami as being as bad as they looked early on, i just knew that it wasn't their peak and that they had a few notches that they could crank it up at any given time.

DMC
06-25-2012, 12:09 AM

DMC reading comprehension not up to snuff I see.

"there's no way this is over in 5 unless the Thunder lose the rest of the games"
:lmao