PDA

View Full Version : Why does everyone think CD and CF are the same person?

mavs>spurs
06-24-2012, 09:30 PM
Is it because there is some degree of ambiguity as to the genders of both posters? Do they remind anyone else here of the messageboard equivalent of transgendered people? I'm having a hard time discerning which one is male, and which one is female if either even are.

Others feel free to weigh in on this perplexing question.

silverblk mystix
06-24-2012, 09:39 PM
Their language/vocabulary/style are one and the same.

Who else uses the word "pissy".

No-one.

mavs>spurs
06-24-2012, 09:42 PM
I always thought that their personalities were both unusually catty as well, to the point of it being possibly a bit forced.

:lol pissy

silverblk mystix
06-24-2012, 09:44 PM
I always thought that their personalities were both unusually catty as well, to the point of it being possibly a bit forced.

:lol pissy

"Be specific."

ChumpDumper
06-24-2012, 09:45 PM
You're all getting pissy for no RaZon.

silverblk mystix
06-24-2012, 09:51 PM
You're all getting pissy for no RaZon.

You funtdumpers are getting creative.

CuckingFunt
06-24-2012, 09:54 PM
Edge of my seat.

Tbh.

CubanSucks
06-24-2012, 10:03 PM
I don't think either one of them have changed their avatar's in the 4 1/2 years I've been here. That nerdy Breakfast Club kid's getting on my fucking nerves

ChumpDumper
06-24-2012, 10:04 PM
Edge of my seat.

Tbh.
Me too, me.

Reck
06-24-2012, 10:04 PM
Is CuckingFunt german?

CuckingFunt
06-24-2012, 10:06 PM
Is CuckingFunt german?

You mean, like, from Germania?

DeadlyDynasty
06-24-2012, 10:18 PM
We're all mouse trolls.

mavs>spurs
06-24-2012, 10:24 PM
I don't know but apparently CF is the one with gigantic gazongas

ChumpDumper
06-24-2012, 11:10 PM
Disappointing thread tbh.

CuckingFunt
06-24-2012, 11:18 PM
Disappointing thread tbh.

I agree.

Not surprisingly.

mavs>spurs
06-24-2012, 11:26 PM
This thread is what you 2 make of it, this is your stage

silverblk mystix
06-24-2012, 11:28 PM
This thread is what you 2 make of it, this is your stage

:corn:

ChumpDumper
06-24-2012, 11:33 PM
This thread is what you 2 make of it, this is your stageNope, we know who we are.

You started your little thread with your little theory, so if you think you can take me, well go ahead on.*

*It would be interesting if CF got that reference.

silverblk mystix
06-24-2012, 11:37 PM
Nope, we know who we are.

You started your little thread with your little theory, so if you think you can take me, well go ahead on.*

**you better hurry up and re-log in and get it then...c'mon...

ChumpDumper
06-24-2012, 11:39 PM
**you better hurry up and re-log in and get it then...c'mon...Who says I ever re-logged out?

CuckingFunt
06-24-2012, 11:43 PM
Nope, we know who we are.

Joe Don Baker? In... something I haven't seen in many, many years.

ChumpDumper
06-24-2012, 11:47 PM
http://media.agonybooth.com/images/articles/Mitchell_1975/title.jpg

Hmm. Maybe the OP is on to something after all.

mavs>spurs
06-24-2012, 11:48 PM
split personality disorder imho

DeadlyDynasty
06-24-2012, 11:52 PM
http://media.agonybooth.com/images/articles/Mitchell_1975/title.jpg

Hmm. Maybe the OP is on to something after all.

:lolI actually saw that movie on a MST3K episode.

ChumpDumper
06-24-2012, 11:54 PM
Yeah, that's where we got it.

I mean I!

Damn it!

CubanSucks
06-24-2012, 11:56 PM

no that's ploto. She's posted about so unless you've seen something from CF you're probably thinking of ploto

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 12:04 AM

no that's ploto. She's posted about so unless you've seen something from CF you're probably thinking of ploto
Only one female poster can have large breasts?

CubanSucks
06-25-2012, 12:14 AM
Only one female poster can have large breasts?

did you not read my entire sentence you twat? Ploto's actually said she does. I didn't think all the female posters talked about their breast sizes on here but if CF has then I missed it, which is why I said "you're PROBABLY thinking of ploto."

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 12:14 AM
did you not read my entire sentence you twat? Ploto's actually said she does. I didn't think all the female posters talked about their breast sizes on here but if CF has then I missed it, which is why I said "you're PROBABLY thinking of ploto."lol pissy

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 12:20 AM
lol pissy

:lol

Wild Cobra
06-25-2012, 02:04 AM
Is it because there is some degree of ambiguity as to the genders of both posters? Do they remind anyone else here of the messageboard equivalent of transgendered people? I'm having a hard time discerning which one is male, and which one is female if either even are.

Others feel free to weigh in on this perplexing question.

I didn't think anyone thought they were the same any more. Saw this brought up some time back, maybe three years ago, but never went anywhere.

Wild Cobra
06-25-2012, 02:26 AM
Their language/vocabulary/style are one and the same.

Who else uses the word "pissy".

No-one.
LOL...

Really now. The search for "pissy" gave me 12 pages. In the first two pages I found these:

CharlieMac (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5974555&postcount=1)

Goran Dragic (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5954331&postcount=8)

cobbler (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5891258&postcount=14)

LnGrrrR (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5888416&postcount=98)

lurker (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5879497&postcount=80)

Cry Havoc (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5876974&postcount=428)

Killakobe81 (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5849530&postcount=30)

Koolaid_Man (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5816130&postcount=155)

DeadlyDynasty (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5797621&postcount=54)

RandomGuy (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5793778&postcount=2611)

TeyshaBlue (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5756345&postcount=116)

Obstructed_View (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5710426&postcount=25)

YoMamaIsCallin (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5636048&postcount=33)

I suppose all these names are also controlled by CD/CF...

I'm pretty sure I have used "pissy" also, and I am not either of them.

Insomniac
06-25-2012, 04:44 AM
I've never given it a second thought.

MannyIsGod
06-25-2012, 10:08 AM
CD has managed to give sbm quite the butt hurt.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 10:09 AM
CD has managed to give sbm quite the butt hurt.

smh

Didn't think you had the stomach to come back for another humiliation.

smh

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 10:17 AM
Humiliation of Manny?

Link, please. I need to see what you think qualifies.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 10:20 AM
you're his buddy and you wanna bring this back?

ok...

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191330

"I know its shit without even listening to it."

:lmao

Expert music opinion!

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 10:31 AM
I'm not his buddy, pal.

And there's not really much humiliation there tbh. Personal feelings about someone can certainly color the opinion of his work -- e.g., I will never watch a movie with Shia LeBeouf in it and I already know it sucks since his involvement precludes my enjoying the movie in any way at all.

Keep trying though. Chances are someone is statistically bound to actually make Manny angry someday.

MannyIsGod
06-25-2012, 10:31 AM
Considering your posting history I'm not surprised you have no idea what humiliations is.

I can't believed you dredged up that pain. Oh, the horror.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 10:34 AM
Having your main point legitimately disproved by Wild Cobra OTOH -- that's noteworthy.

CuckingFunt
06-25-2012, 10:38 AM
Personal feelings about someone can certainly color the opinion of his work -- e.g., I will never watch a movie with Shia LeBeouf in it and I already know it sucks since his involvement precludes my enjoying the movie in any way at all.

Aha! Finally, conclusive proof we aren't the same person.

LeBeouf is a douchenozzle, but Tom Hardy and John Hilcoat provide more than enough reasons to get me into the theater for Lawless in August.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 10:38 AM
Watching you two and others that will run in here to defend is quite amusing...even the lurkers on your buddy list are waiting to defend....

Are we back in high school?

What a joke.

MannyIsGod
06-25-2012, 10:42 AM
Lol sbm crying now. Awesome.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 10:43 AM
Watching you two and others that will run in here to defend is quite amusing...even the lurkers on your buddy list are waiting to defend....

Are we back in high school?

What a joke.No one is defending anyone here. You simply have too broad a definition of the word humiliation for my taste.

Your persecution complex and casting yourself as some lone warrior against a gang of cool-kid e-meanies are sure signs of butthurt though. Quit whining.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 10:49 AM
Considering your posting history I'm not surprised you have no idea what humiliations is.

I can't believed you dredged up that pain. Oh, the horror.

I taught you a lesson.

If you have the arrogance to come in to a thread where the discussion is music--and unprovoked--

you call someone names and throw --again unprovoked-- insults at this person and then stupidly challenge them to post their music because in your professional music opinion it isn't any good. You challenge this person and this person happens to be a professional musician who knows a little bit about music...well...

It bit you in the ass.

So if I have an opinion on music--it is based on music knowledge. Can you say the same?

"I know its shit without even listening." THERE is your credibility right there.

People that did take the time and listen had a very different opinion than you now didn't they?

Point was made. Lesson taught.

A real man would ;

a) Evaluate the material to try and back up his claim

b) Admit that he let his arrogance and hatred and small-mindedness color his judgement

c) Or stay out of my way--the way I tried very hard to stay out of your way and ignore continued insults that you continued to shoot my way.

but instead....

"I know its shit without even listening."

Classic.

I know you will measure your words a little closer from now on. My job is done here.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 10:51 AM
Wow, that's a lot of words dedicated to Manny.

I don't know how anyone could conclude you are butthurt about something he posted.

CuckingFunt
06-25-2012, 10:55 AM
I taught you a lesson.

If you have the arrogance to come in to a thread where the discussion is music--and unprovoked--

you call someone names and throw --again unprovoked-- insults at this person and then stupidly challenge them to post their music because in your professional music opinion it isn't any good. You challenge this person and this person happens to be a professional musician who knows a little bit about music...well...

It bit you in the ass.

So if I have an opinion on music--it is based on music knowledge. Can you say the same?

"I know its shit without even listening." THERE is your credibility right there.

People that did take the time and listen had a very different opinion than you now didn't they?

Point was made. Lesson taught.

A real man would ;

a) Evaluate the material to try and back up his claim

b) Admit that he let his arrogance and hatred and small-mindedness color his judgement

c) Or stay out of my way--the way I tried very hard to stay out of your way and ignore continued insults that you continued to shoot my way.

but instead....

"I know its shit without even listening."

Classic.

I know you will measure your words a little closer from now on. My job is done here.

Congrats for feeling so satisfied. But, just for the record, that's not how it came across to everyone who read the thread.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 10:55 AM
Aha! Finally, conclusive proof we aren't the same person.

LeBeouf is a douchenozzle, but Tom Hardy and John Hilcoat provide more than enough reasons to get me into the theater for Lawless in August.Look, I said we're not watching it and it sucks.

Don't go off script.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 10:59 AM
Wow, that's a lot of words dedicated to Manny.

I don't know how anyone could conclude you are butthurt about something he posted.

#1) I never take the first shot at anyone.

#2) If you take one at me -unprovoked- I will return fire.

Adults don't need a little clique to be in their corner. I like everyone in here. If you need to defend others and fight their wars that is your business.

Call it butthurt and you are mistaken. I was proving a point. I did.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 11:00 AM
#1) I never take the first shot at anyone.:lol
I like everyone in here.:lmao
I am trying to avoid any conflict:rollin

Blake
06-25-2012, 11:09 AM

Careful now. A lot of butthurt posters will hang you for making sense in here.

Oh wait- you were one of them.

Nevermind.

Some were trying to have a serious discussion about Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 11:09 AM
Congrats for feeling so satisfied. But, just for the record, that's not how it came across to everyone who read the thread.

Depends which thread you are referring to.

I never, ever take a first shot. You were one of the ones taking shots at me in the past for something that had nothing to do between you and I. Perfect example right there.

The more we discuss this-- it becomes more and more unproductive.

I never had anything against you but you automatically did against me. This is the way things are in here and I am not a part of this circle.

It is ok. I understand. Not butthurt. Just proving a point.

It is not self-satisfaction it is just making a statement that you can't take a shot at people repeatedly and not get return fire.

In a perfect world I could come home from my stressful day at work and have nice relaxing conversations and communications about fun topics.

The first thing that happens: " you are a stupid this...stupid that....etc."

I am guilty of stooping low and getting mired in muck just for spite. Dumb decision.

Cheers.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 11:11 AM
Some were trying to have a serious discussion about Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

That was directed at someone who had taken a few UNPROVOKED shots at me in the past and had continued to do so even though I had tried to ignore it.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 11:14 AM
Notice who is responding to this thread...the friends of Manny club...

Blake, Chump, Funt,

cue in a couple others very soon. Just like back in h.s.

It is ok...good for you guys for sticking together. I don't hate any of you and my point was between Manny and I.

It is done. He hung himself. On his own.

Blake
06-25-2012, 11:14 AM
That was directed at someone who had taken a few UNPROVOKED shots at me in the past and had continued to do so even though I had tried to ignore it.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Fyi, There is an ignore feature for emotional weaklings such as yourself that obviously need such a crutch.

rascal
06-25-2012, 11:15 AM

#2) If you take one at me -unprovoked- I will return fire.

Adults don't need a little clique to be in their corner. I like everyone in here. If you need to defend others and fight their wars that is your business.

Call it butthurt and you are mistaken. I was proving a point. I did.

I take silverblk mystix's side on this one. I also didn't listen to his music.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 11:16 AM
I take silverblk mystix's side on this one. I also didn't listen to his music.

It is an interesting comment Rascal. A little confusing, too?

CuckingFunt
06-25-2012, 11:17 AM

Blake, Chump, Funt,

I don't think any of us would have chosen that name for our club.

Well, maybe Manny. That kid's ego is outta bounds!

my point was between Manny and I.

Odd, then, that you didn't hash it out through PMs.

Blake
06-25-2012, 11:17 AM

lol soccer

Blake, Chump, Funt,

cue in a couple others very soon. Just like back in h.s.

It is ok...good for you guys for sticking together. I don't hate any of you and my point was between Manny and I.

It is done. He hung himself. On his own.

Its more like the make fun of SBM club.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 11:18 AM

Blake, Chump, Funt,Um, this thread is about CF and me, genius. We're in the title.

cue in a couple others very soon. Just like back in h.s.This again?

I'm sorry you had such a shitty time in high school, but at some point you have to think maybe you were an asshole back then, too.

It is done. He hung himself. On his own.Do you think if you repeat it enough times, others will believe you?

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 11:19 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Fyi, There is an ignore feature for emotional weaklings such as yourself that obviously need such a crutch.

Can we be serious?

If you are looking to turn this into another 10 page little jerk-fest. Let's just not.

No butthurt. It isn't weakness. I am not hurt by anything. I try to mind my business and if you insult me I will return fire. Nothing confusing about that.

I don't have anything against any of you I don't hold grudges...well maybe against Manny...:lmao

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 11:22 AM
Can we be serious?It would be so sad if we did over something like this.

I don't have anything against any of you I don't hold grudges.You certainly aren't being serious here.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 11:23 AM
I don't think any of us would have chosen that name for our club.

Well, maybe Manny. That kid's ego is outta bounds!

Odd, then, that you didn't hash it out through PMs.

You missed the part where I tried to just ignore him for months and months and even let insults go without responding...but he persisted.

Very convenient to overlook that. Did you notice who is responding in this thread? Did I not call it?

You guys are a lot better than that. This can't be something you are proud of?

Blake
06-25-2012, 11:25 AM
No butthurt........ if you insult me I will return fire.

Nothing confusing about that.

Rofl.

clambake
06-25-2012, 11:25 AM
can you guys get back on topic and show some tit pics for comparison?

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 11:26 AM
You missed the part where I tried to just ignore him for months and months and even let insults go without responding...but he persisted.

Very convenient to overlook that. Did you notice who is responding in this thread? Did I not call it?

You guys are a lot better than that. This can't be something you are proud of?OMG you are taking this far too seriously.

And yes, CF and I are responding to a thread about CF and me. That was a bold prediction.

Blake
06-25-2012, 11:26 AM

You guys are a lot better than that. This can't be something you are proud of?

Are you proud that you somehow made this thread with someone else's name on it about you?

CuckingFunt
06-25-2012, 11:27 AM

No, you didn't. You mentioned the names of people already responding to the thread and now you want credit for predicting they'd respond?

This can't be something you are proud of?

I don't use SpursTalk or my posting habits to determine my self-worth.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 11:28 AM
can you guys get back on topic and show some tit pics for comparison?I lost a good 25 pounds the past couple of years, so there's not any moob left.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 11:28 AM
I will leave you guys with this, very appropriate for the thread IMO;

dkX8J-FKndE

CuckingFunt
06-25-2012, 11:31 AM
can you guys get back on topic and show some tit pics for comparison?

No need.

The one I did post has been enough to keep getting me attention for, like, five whole years.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 11:33 AM
I will leave you guys with this, very appropriate for the thread IMO;

dkX8J-FKndE2AB9zPfXqQQ

Samuel Eto'o
06-25-2012, 11:37 AM
ChumpDumper 21
silverblk mystix 18
CuckingFunt 9

:lol good work.

MannyIsGod
06-25-2012, 11:42 AM
Can we be serious?

If you are looking to turn this into another 10 page little jerk-fest. Let's just not.

No butthurt. It isn't weakness. I am not hurt by anything. I try to mind my business and if you insult me I will return fire. Nothing confusing about that.

I don't have anything against any of you I don't hold grudges...well maybe against Manny...:lmao

Lolololololololol. I own your ass and I'm in your head so bad. At least you admit it.

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 11:45 AM
Man, he's so emo I think he's going to write a song about us e-meanies.

For the record, I would listen to that.

Cant_Be_Faded
06-25-2012, 12:15 PM
What a strange thread

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 12:26 PM
Man, he's so emo I think he's going to write a song about us e-meanies.

For the record, I would listen to that.

Oh...I got something better than that...stay tuned...

mrsmaalox
06-25-2012, 12:28 PM
what a strange thread

+1000

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 12:42 PM
Oh...I got something better than that...stay tuned...Not interested in anything else tbh.

Blake
06-25-2012, 01:07 PM
Oh...I got something better than that...stay tuned...

If you need help with the lyrics, let me know.

So many things rhyme with mystix:

cliques
chicks
frightened of masseurs exposing dicks
Security guard nightsticks

mavs>spurs
06-25-2012, 02:48 PM
the preferred nomenclature is 'omgzers'

actually the code name is "nessie." there have been many reports of such things but no real proof to date, making it more folklore than a reality.

let's face it, a chick would have to be super confident to post her pic here after all the hype, anything less than an 8 or an 8.5 would be a letdown and she'd inevitably get shitted on and doused in dat bull sowce.

CF is an average 5-6.5 pulling our strings :lol

Reck
06-25-2012, 03:06 PM
You mean, like, from Germania?

How did you come to that conclusion?

No that's not where I meant you were from.

Reck
06-25-2012, 03:10 PM
Wow mystix has some serious issues.

He thinks everyone is out to get him. Maybe you need another line of work. Being a prison guard is making you way too paranoid.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2012, 03:37 PM
Another club member in...:lmao

Blake
06-25-2012, 03:56 PM
Another club member in...:lmao

He thinks everyone is out to get him.

:lmao :lmao

ChumpDumper
06-25-2012, 04:42 PM
Another club member in...:lmaoAgain, I need to remind you of the OP.

You're an odd combination of narcissism and fragile ego.

redzero
06-25-2012, 06:55 PM
Just like back in h.s.

Tell us more about that.

RandomGuy
06-25-2012, 09:30 PM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=219&pictureid=1524

CuckingFunt
06-25-2012, 10:06 PM
How did you come to that conclusion?

No that's not where I meant you were from.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germania

And, also:

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/6552/nelsonmuntzx.jpg
"Hey, German boy. Go back to Germania!"

DMC
06-25-2012, 10:22 PM
That fat girl with the glasses and the black curly hair that hangs out with Thispego has to big hooters as well.

johnsmith
06-26-2012, 03:31 PM
LOL, man I'm glad I read this thread.

SBM, do you wanna talk about it? You're really fucked up huh?

Agloco
06-26-2012, 03:41 PM
Yeah, that's where we got it.

I mean I!

Damn it!

:lol

RG and I are supposedly one and the same as well.

I mean, I like RG and all, but.......

silverblk mystix
06-26-2012, 03:59 PM
LOL, man I'm glad I read this thread.

SBM, do you wanna talk about it? You're really fucked up huh?

I'm doing great. How are you? Just PM if you need.

Blake
06-26-2012, 07:10 PM
:cry I'm doing great. :cry

Mickey Goldmill
06-27-2012, 07:03 PM
Your an odd combination of narcissism and fragile ego.

Did you go to UTSA?

ChumpDumper
06-27-2012, 07:04 PM
Did you go to UTSA?Thanks for pointing it out.

Will edit.