PDA

View Full Version : Week One Easy $$$$$

Avante
06-26-2012, 02:52 AM
There is one game in week one that totally grabs you.

Rams at Lions

The Rams were 1-7 last season on the road, the Lions 5-3 at home. The Rams haven''t won their first road game in over 10 years. They are actually 2-8 the last ten years in openers. If will look at points scored/points given up the Lions were something like +85ish, the Rams -200 and something. They had the worst offense in the league.

It won't matter what the line is, this is too easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I go with an A, B, C, D, system to start a season. It does change as the season progresses.

Starting off 2012, the 32 teams in four power groups.

A

Niners
Patriots
Packers
Giants
Ravens
Steelers
Texans
Eagles

B

Saints
Falcons
Bengals
Lions
Broncos
Cowboys
Bears
Titans

C

Chargers
Chiefs
Panthers
Jets
Bills
Redskins
Seahawks

D

Raiders
Browns
Jags
Dolphins
Vikings
Buc's
Rams
Cards

Whats the chances of a D team beating an A team on the road?

DeadlyDynasty
06-26-2012, 03:00 AM
Let's talk about this in 2 months.

Avante
06-26-2012, 03:14 AM
Let's talk about this in 2 months.

The football magazines are out right now. It takes a couple months to digest everything. I'm simply gearing up, ok with you?

Blake
06-26-2012, 08:12 AM
Here are the complete lines courtesy of betonline.com via covers.com:

Cowboys at Giants (-3.5)

Eagles (-6) at Browns

Redskins at Saints (-6)

Bills at Jets (-5)

Jaguars at Vikings (-3.5)

Colts at Bears (-8.5)

Dolphins at Texans (-6)

Patriots (-5) at Titans

Rams at Lions (-7.5)

Falcons (-1) at Chiefs

49ers at Packers (-5)

Seahawks at Cardinals (-1)

Panthers (-1.5) at Buccaneers

Steelers at Broncos (-1.5)

Bengals at Ravens (-6)

Chargers (-2) at Raiders

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2012/04/bears-and-lions-are-the-biggest-favorites-for-week-1/1

Blake
06-26-2012, 08:15 AM
The Eagles, Saints and Packers are looking good to me at the moment.

Avante
06-26-2012, 09:53 PM
The Eagles, Saints and Packers are looking good to me at the moment.

What did you look at to get those three? You did what to weed them out from the others?

J.T.
06-26-2012, 10:09 PM
What did you look at to get those three? You did what to weed them out from the others?

Obviously I'm not Blake, but my gentleman's intuition tells me his thought process in picking those winners had a little bit to do with the Eagles playing the Browns, with their terrible team and rookie QB, the Saints playing the Redskins, with their terrible team and rookie QB, and the Packers because we know picking against the Niners will make your ass bleed.

J.T.
06-26-2012, 10:10 PM
I also guarantee Pierre Garcon drops a key pass in that game and everyone blames Robert Griffin for it.

Avante
06-26-2012, 10:25 PM
Obviously I'm not Blake, but my gentleman's intuition tells me his thought process in picking those winners had a little bit to do with the Eagles playing the Browns, with their terrible team and rookie QB, the Saints playing the Redskins, with their terrible team and rookie QB, and the Packers because we know picking against the Niners will make your ass bleed.

What's sad is that you really believe that. I'm also picking the Packers to win that game but can't play that game because I'll be rooting on the Niners. Dude, the Niners will probably go 12-4/11-5. I'm not one of those Cowboys/Raiders fans, totally out of touch with reality.

I'd stay totally away from the Saints (as far as a play goes), we have no idea where their heads will be at early on.

I look at who plays well in Sept. Then home/road.

Great in Sept...

Denver
Green Bay
Giants
Pitt
KC

Suck....

Arizona
Cinncy
Cleveland
St. Louis

Avante
06-26-2012, 10:35 PM
I also guarantee Pierre Garcon drops a key pass in that game and everyone blames Robert Griffin for it.

I guarantee we hear..."he has world class speed"...when talking about RGIII. He doesn't.

The most successful 400 hurdler was a guy who played for the Bengals back in the day. His name was Paul Robinson, he was their first 1000 yard rusher. Yep, a glider. He was just a so so college hurdler for Arizona.

Blake
06-26-2012, 11:39 PM

lol gentleman's intuition

Blake
06-26-2012, 11:52 PM
I'd stay totally away from the Saints (as far as a play goes), we have no idea where their heads will be at early on.

I think Brees puts the team on his back and hangs half a hundred on them

Avante
06-27-2012, 12:16 AM
I think Brees puts the team on his back and hangs half a hundred on them

The Redskins have lost their last 4 first road games of a season. While the Saints have won their last 4 home openers. Now add the RGIII factor.

The Saints would be the play but I need to see them play before stepping out on a team with all those distractions.

The Skins will be thinking about a new beginning with their rookie QB. Too many head trips in this game.

Early on I want that stable coach/QB combo. The Giants, Pats the best there. I stay away from new coachs/unstable QB situation. Head coach/QB being the two leaders on a team, or should be.

J.T.
06-27-2012, 01:51 AM
lol gentleman's intuition

thought about going with spider sense there tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-27-2012, 11:54 AM
Why do people continue to rank the Eagles as a top team (or "A" team in this case)? They were a shitty team last year and they did improve their D-line in the draft, but they also lost their best lineman to an injury, traded Samuel, still have nothing but one dimensional n!ggerball receivers and they still have a stupid be@ner as their defensive coordinator. I still see them finishing behind both the NYG and Cowboys.

Blake
06-27-2012, 12:08 PM
Eagles probably a B- team, depending on the D and the health of Vick.

gaKNOW!blee
06-27-2012, 12:14 PM
Why do people continue to rank the Eagles as a top team (or "A" team in this case)? They were a shitty team last year and they did improve their D-line in the draft, but they also lost their best lineman to an injury, traded Samuel, still have nothing but one dimensional n!ggerball receivers and they still have a stupid be@ner as their defensive coordinator. I still see them finishing behind both the NYG and Cowboys.

I think a lot of it stems from them finishing 7-1 last year, as well as many of the losses they had last year were by just a few points despite the eagles making incredibly dumb mistakes.

They lost peters there is no doubt that sucks, but I don't think losing Samuel will be a big deal, DRC is a very similar player.

The recievers might be one dimensional, but the hope is that jackson's head will be into this season thanks to a new contract and maclin will be healthy. The defense sucked last year but they added ryans, kendricks, and cox as starters...that will be a vast improvement over what they had last year at those 3 positions. Not to mention they won't have Vince young starting games this year which will only help lol.

If Vick stays healthy (a huge IF) they will win 10+ games this year IMO.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-27-2012, 12:21 PM
Well Mike Vick breaking a few ribs during the season is as much of a sure thing as death and taxes so it's a safe assumption he'll miss at least 2-3 games this year. The fact Jason Peters is gonna miss almost the entire year will only make an injury to Vick more likely.

Regarding their D, they still have a be@ner defensive coordinator who's been an offensive coach his entire career, which alone is gonna fuck them over.

Their problems also go beyond Vick's health and their D. Even if Vick stays healthy, he's been a mediocre (and that's being kind) pocket QB his entire career with the exception of 2010. Their receivers are also one dimensional and disappear when the other team is able to defend the "Black QB tells all his black homies to go deep" play.

The Cardinals finished their season 7-2 to go 8-8. The Eagles finished their season 5-4 to go 8-8. Not sure how the Eagles are an A team and the Cardinals are a D team.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-27-2012, 12:30 PM
I think a lot of it stems from them finishing 7-1 last year, as well as many of the losses they had last year were by just a few points despite the eagles making incredibly dumb mistakes.
They didn't finish 7-1 last year, they finished 5-3 in their last 8 games. Also, a team with Mike Vick at QB and DeSean Jackson as its best receiver will inevitably make stupid mistakes. Those two aren't gonna suddenly turn into mensa scholars during the off season.

They lost peters there is no doubt that sucks, but I don't think losing Samuel will be a big deal, DRC is a very similar player.
DRC can't tackle at all and gives up big play after big play. Samuels is a much better player.

The recievers might be one dimensional, but the hope is that jackson's head will be into this season thanks to a new contract and maclin will be healthy.
:lol so the hope is that Jackson will suddenly not be borderline retarded? Good luck with that.

The defense sucked last year but they added ryans, kendricks, and cox as starters...that will be a vast improvement over what they had last year at those 3 positions.
Did they add a competent defensive coordinator?

Not to mention they won't have Vince young starting games this year which will only help lol.
Instead they'll have Mike Kafka and Nick Foles starting games when Vick breaks a rib 3 games into the season.

So if Vick stays healthy (someone who's played 16 games once his entire career), if DeSean Jackson grows a brain, if their defense gets good play out of 2 unproven rookies and a player coming off an ACL injury, and if their defense plays well with an offensive line coach at defensive coordinator they'll be good?

gaKNOW!blee
06-27-2012, 12:57 PM
They didn't finish 7-1 last year, they finished 5-3 in their last 8 games. Also, a team with Mike Vick at QB and DeSean Jackson as its best receiver will inevitably make stupid mistakes. Those two aren't gonna suddenly turn into mensa scholars during the off season.

:lol my bad...i read the 2011 espn schedule and the bottom 4 games are preseason, not regular season.

DRC can't tackle at all and gives up big play after big play. Samuels is a much better player.

you just described Samuel. He's the one who responded "for who for what?" when asked about his tackling. He gambles allllll the time, and gets beat because of it. Like I said similar players

:lol so the hope is that Jackson will suddenly not be borderline retarded? Good luck with that.

He might be retarded, but he is still one of the top playmakers in the nfl...you don't have to be very smart when you run a 4.3.

Did they add a competent defensive coordinator?

Nope...which will likely cost them in the playoffs.

Instead they'll have Mike Kafka and Nick Foles starting games when Vick breaks a rib 3 games into the season.

So if Vick stays healthy (someone who's played 16 games once his entire career), if DeSean Jackson grows a brain, if their defense gets good play out of 2 unproven rookies and a player coming off an ACL injury, and if their defense plays well with an offensive line coach at defensive coordinator they'll be good?

Vick is a ?, I totally concede that.

But yes their defense will be very improved. I believe they've already talked about using Nnamdi as a man to man corner instead of that stupid shit they were doing last year where he was a hybrid LB/S basically. Ryan isn't coming off an ACL, it's actually an achillies (yes thats just as bad) but it was 2 years ago and he played in all 16 games last year. It would be nearly impossible for Cox and Kendricks to not be better than the dog shit they had last year...seriously.

The Eagles had almost everything go wrong last year and still managed 8 wins somehow. They WILL win 10 games this year. They aren't in the same class as NYG and GB, but they will capture a WC spot with 10 wins.

:hat

EDIT: By conceding Vick is a ?, that doesn't mean im backing off of that prediction. He will only play 12-14 games most likely, and they will still win 10.

Edward
06-27-2012, 02:03 PM
DeSpook Jackson is a good playmaker when everything is going well against a bad defense. When his team has a crucial 3rd down and they need him to run a route other than streaking downfield, he's useless. He's one of the most overrated players in the NFL.

The fact they needed an entire season to "talk about" using Nnamdi as a man corner proves my point. He's been a man corner his entire fuckin career :lol, the only possible way a team would use him in the role he played last year is if that team has some extremely terrible coaching, or more specifically a be@ner O-line coach as the defensive coordinator. Rookies are going to especially struggle when that sp!c coordinator plays them out of position or in a role they've never played before. Cullen Jenkins and Mike Patterson aren't a bad D-line combo at all.

:lol almost everything went wrong? They got 37 sacks from their starting D-line. Their 4 starting D-linemen got more sacks just themselves than 16 teams did. Any defensive coordinator that isn't extremely retarded would be able to take that kind of pressure from a D-line w/ the secondary Philly had and make it a great defense. Imagine if they actually need coaching/scheming to get pressure at some point next year because Babin and Cole aren't dominating the edge like they did last year?

There's plenty that can still go wrong for Philly that didn't last year. They simply aren't a good team.

gaKNOW!blee
06-27-2012, 02:35 PM
Simply not a good team is such an exaggeration...I don't any possible way they don't improve by 2 wins over last year when they obviously underachieved. They lost peters, but it's not like bell is a complete bum. He will more than hold his own...and if Asante was so good why did he only fetch a 6th (7th?) round pick?

I don't care who the DC is, they have too much talent to fuck up that bad again.

10 win team. Book it.

Edward
06-27-2012, 02:42 PM
:lol they didn't have talent last year on that side of the ball? Do you not remember how the world was hyping that defense up? A year ago there was the same "This team is too talented to not be good!" sentiment that you have in this thread. They tied for the NFL lead in sacks last year and still sucked on that side of the ball, so they could easily fuck up that bad again.

They didn't underachieve last year, they overachieved in 2010. Mike Vick having a 21 touchdown 6 interception season is overachieving. He's a mediocre passer who had one fluke season. He fell back to reality last year and he's gonna stay back in reality this year. If LeSean McCoy and Jason Babin also fall back to reality this year the Eagles could very well not even match their 8-8 total.

gaKNOW!blee
06-27-2012, 02:46 PM
Babin I could see but last year was reality for McCoy. He is easily a top 5 back.

Edward
06-27-2012, 02:50 PM
10 win over/under bet since you're confident there'd no way they get less than 10 wins? You win in the event they get exactly 10 wins.

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2012, 07:27 PM
Don't think the Iggles have had b2b .500 and/or losing seasons since Reid took over. I see Philly having a bounce back year and making the PO, imo. Loved the Fletcher Cox pick.

Goran Dragic
06-27-2012, 07:31 PM
Wanna bet me scrah?

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2012, 07:33 PM
10-4, good buddy...I have the Eagles at 10 wins or more, you have 9 or less. How much?

Goran Dragic
06-27-2012, 07:34 PM
$50 (lol poor)

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2012, 07:39 PM
Deal.

Edward
06-27-2012, 07:41 PM
:tu

:lol betting on a black QB

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2012, 08:06 PM
Eagles' Schedule (and my projections):

@Browns, W
Ravens, L
@Cardinals, W
Giants, W
@Steelers, L
Lions, W
Falcons, W
@Saints, L
Cowboys, W
@Redskins, W
Panthers, W
@Cowboys, L
@Buccaneers, W
Bengals, W
Redskins, W
@Giants, L

gaKNOW!blee
06-27-2012, 08:22 PM
10 win over/under bet since you're confident there'd no way they get less than 10 wins? You win in the event they get exactly 10 wins.

Didn't see this post until DD bet...but I'd be willing to bet on 10 wins as well.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-27-2012, 10:29 PM

@Browns, W
Ravens, L
@Cardinals, W
Giants, W
@Steelers, L
Lions, W
Falcons, W
@Saints, L
Cowboys, W
@Redskins, W
Panthers, W
@Cowboys, L
@Buccaneers, W
Bengals, W
Redskins, W
@Giants, L
They went 3-5 at home last year...:lol them going 7-1 at home this year

Avante
06-28-2012, 12:33 AM

@Browns, W
Ravens, L
@Cardinals, W
Giants, W
@Steelers, L
Lions, W
Falcons, W
@Saints, L
Cowboys, W
@Redskins, W
Panthers, W
@Cowboys, L
@Buccaneers, W
Bengals, W
Redskins, W
@Giants, L

I like it.

I can also see them winning either the Saints game or in Dallas. I think...11-5 is very realistic.

Avante
06-28-2012, 12:49 AM
:tu

:lol betting on a black QB

Doug Williams won a Superbowl. Warren Moon in the Hall of Fame. Cam Newton passed for over 4000 yards as a rookie. Steve McNair a Superbowl QB. Donovan McNabb a Superbowl QB.

Avante
06-28-2012, 12:51 AM

The recievers might be one dimensional, but the hope is that jackson's head will be into this season thanks to a new contract and maclin will be healthy. The defense sucked last year but they added ryans, kendricks, and cox as starters...that will be a vast improvement over what they had last year at those 3 positions. Not to mention they won't have Vince young starting games this year which will only help lol.

co-sign

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-28-2012, 09:57 AM
Doug Williams won a Superbowl. Warren Moon in the Hall of Fame. Cam Newton passed for over 4000 yards as a rookie. Steve McNair a Superbowl QB. Donovan McNabb a Superbowl QB.
So black QBs have won 1 out of 46 superbowls. How impressive :tu

Avante
06-28-2012, 11:59 AM
So black QBs have won 1 out of 46 superbowls. How impressive :tu

You know anything about percentages? Blacks make up about 14% of the population here in the USA. Of that 14% let's say 9% are little kids old folks and women. Now we are down to just 5%.

Wanna talk white cornerbacks, running backs and receivers?

Edward
06-28-2012, 12:07 PM
You know anything about percentages? Blacks make up about 14% of the population here in the USA. Of that 14% let's say 9% are little kids old folks and women. Now we are down to just 5%.

Wanna talk white cornerbacks, running backs and receivers?
:lmao that's a retarded way to analyze it. Black kids and women don't count towards the % but white kids and women do?

Black QBs have won the superbowl 2.17% of the time. That's pretty telling.

And yeah, I don't dispute that white people suck at playing corner, running back or wide receiver (except they're good slot receivers tbh).

Avante
06-28-2012, 12:23 PM
:lmao that's a retarded way to analyze it. Black kids and women don't count towards the % but white kids and women do?

Black QBs have won the superbowl 2.17% of the time. That's pretty telling.

And yeah, I don't dispute that white people suck at playing corner, running back or wide receiver (except they're good slot receivers tbh).

I totally disagree. How many black QB's have started in the NFL? There are teams that have never had a black QB.

I was talking about how few blacks there are to begin with that are male and between 22-35. Or potential QB's.

Warren Moon
Randall Cunningham
Donovan McNabb
Steve McNair
Michael Vick

are all better than a lot of white Superbowl winning QB's.

There are no white cornerbacks at all. We never ever see a white back on a level with Faulk, Tomlinson, Sanders, Dorsett, Simpson etc etc etc etc etc. No white receivers anywhere close to Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, please save..Wes Welker!!! Who can't catch those passes?

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 12:27 PM
I totally disagree. How many black QB's have started in the NFL? There are teams that have never had a black QB.

I was talking about how few blacks there are to begin with that are male and between 22-35. Or potential QB's.

Warren Moon
Randall Cunningham
Donovan McNabb
Steve McNair
Michael Vick

There are no white cornerbacks at all. We neverr ever see a white back on a level with Faulk, Tomlinson, Sanders, Dorsett, Simpson etc etc etc etc etc. No white receivers anywhere close to Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, please save..Wes Welker!!! Who can't catch those passes?

You're more hung up on racial issues in sports than anyone I've ever seen, why is that? Don't you get it?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-28-2012, 12:30 PM

Warren Moon
Randall Cunningham
Donovan McNabb
Steve McNair
Michael Vick

The amount of black potential QBs / total potential QBs is probably a 15-20% ratio (since white women and children aren't potential QBs either).

The fact there has been such a small amount of black QBs is a further indictment on the black QB. The black QB lovers act like the low amount of black QBs in the NFL is bad luck or something and has nothing to do with the fact black QBs suck and there are very few capable of even making it into the NFL. If blacks were good QBs, there'd be more black QBs in the NFL. Doesn't seem like a very hard concept.

lol 2.17%

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-28-2012, 12:31 PM
There are no white cornerbacks at all. We never ever see a white back on a level with Faulk, Tomlinson, Sanders, Dorsett, Simpson etc etc etc etc etc. No white receivers anywhere close to Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, please save..Wes Welker!!! Who can't catch those passes?
What exactly is your point? I didn't say anything about white people playing CB, RB or WR until you did, and I said they largely suck at those positions. None of that is relevant to what I was saying about black QBs.

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 12:32 PM
Warren Moon
Randall Cunningham
Donovan McNabb
Steve McNair
Michael Vick

Funny thing is that there are a lot of white non super bowl winning qb's that are better than the one black one that has won a superbowl.

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 12:33 PM
What exactly is your point? I didn't say anything about white people playing CB, RB or WR until you did, and I said they largely suck at those positions. None of that is relevant to what I was saying about black QBs.

You just don't get it. Avante wants it all. He's a historian ya know.

Avante
06-28-2012, 12:37 PM
You're more hung up on racial issues in sports than anyone I've ever seen, why is that? Don't you get it?

I'm not hung up at all. I simply go with reality. There will be no white sprinters on our Olympic team, why is that? We never see white running backs other than pounders, why? Give me the name of truly fast white NFLer right now? Those are simply facts, you disagree?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-28-2012, 12:39 PM
I'm not hung up at all. I simply go with reality. There will be no white sprinters on our Olympic team, why is that? We never see white running backs other than pounders, why? Give me the name of truly fast white NFLer right now? Those are simply facts, you disagree?
They're all facts completely irrelevant to black QBs. No one disputes the fact that blacks are faster than whites.

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 12:41 PM
[QUOTE]I'm not hung up at all. You almost exclusively discuss the disparity between whites and blacks in sports....so, yes you are.
I simply go with reality. What's your point?
There will be no white sprinters on our Olympic team, why is that? THey're not as fast as the black guys.
We never see white running backs other than pounders, why? They're not as fast as the black guys.
Give me the name of truly fast white NFLer right now? Tim Dwight.
Those are simply facts, you disagree?[/No, but I don't get your point.

Avante
06-28-2012, 12:42 PM
The amount of black potential QBs / total potential QBs is probably a 15-20% ratio (since white women and children aren't potential QBs either).

The fact there has been such a small amount of black QBs is a further indictment on the black QB. The black QB lovers act like the low amount of black QBs in the NFL is bad luck or something and has nothing to do with the fact black QBs suck and there are very few capable of even making it into the NFL. If blacks were good QBs, there'd be more black QBs in the NFL. Doesn't seem like a very hard concept.

lol 2.17%

Two years in a row black QB's have won the Heisman. So maybe things are looking up, as we know Cam Newton can play. I know where some want to take this, the old....they just aren't smart enought, blah blah blah. Who here hasn't heard RGIII, Cam Newton, Warren Moon, Donovan McNabb talk? They strike anyone as being dumb? Terrell Owens is dumb.

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 12:44 PM
Two years in a row black QB's have won the Heisman. So maybe things are looking up, as we know Cam Newton can play. I know where some want to take this, the old....they just aren't smart enought, blah blah blah. Who here hasn't heard RGIII, Cam Newton, Warren Moon, Donovan McNabb talk? They strike anyone as being dumb? Terrell Owens is dumb.

Quick, name me 3 black CEO's.

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 12:44 PM

You strike me as being dumb.

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 12:45 PM
If it weren't for the fact that "you want it all", I'd say you were borderline retarded.

Avante
06-28-2012, 12:46 PM
[QUOTE=Avante;5998468] You almost exclusively discuss the disparity between whites and blacks in sports....so, yes you are. What's your point? THey're not as fast as the black guys. They're not as fast as the black guys. Tim Dwight. No, but I don't get your point.

Tim Dwight is still playing? Where? And know he wasn't all that in the spered department. A 10.33 while at Iowa, Darrell Green ran a 10.08. Tons and tons of sub 10,30 black cats in the NFL. The Raidres alone have had a dozen guys faster than Tim Dwight. Which he once was.

I start threads about black vs white?

The fastest white NFLer ever was a guy out of SMU named John Roderick he was a legit 9.3 guy which was world class. He did nothing with the Dolphins.

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 12:49 PM
Tim Dwight is still playing? Where? And know he wasn't all that in the spered department. A 10.33 while at Iowa, Darrell Green ran a 10.08. Tons and tons of sub 10,30 black cats in the NFL. The Raidres alone have had a dozen guys faster than Tim Dwight. Which he once was.

I start threads about black vs white?

The fastest white NFLer ever was a guy out of SMU named John Roderick he was a legit 9.3 guy which was world class. He did nothing with the Dolphins.

See, here's the thing, you're the only one that seems to give a fuck about this. And you asked me to name a fast white player right now.....you didn't mention that he had to be playing right now, just that you wanted an answer immediately. YOu can't even ask questions properly.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-28-2012, 12:49 PM
This is the NFL forum, black QBs running spook-friendly offenses that work in college but not in the NFL is irrelevant and so are their heisman trophies.

And lets wait for Cam Newton to actually QB a team to a winning record before saying he can play.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-28-2012, 12:51 PM
:lol I like how RaZon constantly posts drawn out explanations of why he thinks blacks are faster than whites....as if black people being faster than white people isn't something that's been known for years :lmao

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 12:52 PM
But, but, but he's having a serious conversation.

He wants it all.

He's all about gambling.

johnsmith
and racism.

johnsmith
and jazz.

johnsmith
and the pole vault.

johnsmith
and history.

Avante
You strike me as being dumb.

You're the one thinking Tim Dwight needs to be mentioned right now....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone ever told you ..do it right now...how dumb is that?

Do you know anything at all about football?

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 12:53 PM
and racial inequality in sports.....that one is really important to him. He really wants all of that.

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 12:53 PM
You're the one thinking Tim Dwight needs to be mentioned right now....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone ever told you ..do it right now...how dumb is that?

Do you know anything at all about football?

You asked me to name a player right now. I did.

Don't you know anything about the written language? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 12:54 PM
So what was the name of the forum you came from before razon? You racist a hole?

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 12:55 PM
Remember that time you were all about gambling but you didn't know how to read the odds?

johnsmith
I do.

johnsmith
You just don't get it.

Avante
06-28-2012, 12:56 PM
This is the NFL forum, black QBs running spook-friendly offenses that work in college but not in the NFL is irrelevant and so are their heisman trophies.

And lets wait for Cam Newton to actually QB a team to a winning record before saying he can play.

So you are one of those...

blacks are better running backs, receivers, kick returners, cornerbacks, D-line, outside backers, but whitey has the QB position...whew!

Avante
06-28-2012, 12:57 PM
You asked me to name a player right now. I did.

Don't you know anything about the written language? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

You really are mentally retarded aren't you?

johnsmith

blacks are better running backs, receivers, kick returners, cornerbacks, D-line, outside backers, but whitey has the QB position...whew!

I make everything a racial issue the way Rush Limbaugh does...whew!

DUNCANownsKOBE

:lol so you admit that whites make better QBs? You keep bringing irrelevant things into the argument. Blacks being better at all those other positions is irrelevant to what I said.

Avante
:lol I like how RaZon constantly posts drawn out explanations of why he thinks blacks are faster than whites....as if black people being faster than white people isn't something that's been known for years :lmao

So why can't blacks play the QB position at the NFL level?

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 12:58 PM
You really are mentally retarded aren't you?

No.

Care to address why you are so obsessed with racial equality in sports and why you are so asshurt that black NFL qb's have a history of bowing out early in the playoffs?

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 12:58 PM

Cause they're not as good at it.

So why is it such an issue for you?

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 12:59 PM
If you're trying to make a point, you should make it.....because all your posts are garbage up to now.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-28-2012, 01:00 PM
Another thing irrelevant to my argument.

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 01:02 PM
He's so all about black qb's.

Avante
06-28-2012, 01:02 PM
:lol so you admit that whites make better QBs? You keep bringing irrelevant things into the argument. Blacks being better at all those other positions is irrelevant to what I said.

Why this need to degrade black QB's? Do you honestly berlieve Warren Moon couldn't have won it all on a better team?

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 01:04 PM
While this need to degrade black QB's?

There is that written language struggle rearing it's ugly head again.

Why do you care so much about black qb's?

johnsmith
I guess when you go back and edit all your posts, you can always fix your stupidity.

DUNCANownsKOBE
While this need to degrade black QB's?
Because we were talking about the Eagles and I was saying they're overhyped again this year, the fact their QB is black is relevant.

Another post where you evade the argument.

Avante
06-28-2012, 01:05 PM
He's so all about black qb's.

First of all I'm white. I'm not all about black QB's I'm also not some dumbass kid totally clueless like you are.

Avante
06-28-2012, 01:07 PM
Because we were talking about the Eagles and I was saying they're overhyped again this year, the fact their QB is black is relevant.

Another post where you evade the argument.

You do know the success they had with McNabb...right? How many times did they wiin the East?

So the Eagles are limited because of Michael Vick, right? Do you honestly believe that? Do you know anything at all about how it works?

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 01:07 PM
First of all I'm white. I'm not all about black QB's I'm also not some dumbass kid totally clueless like you are.

Based on the fact that you've proven yourself to be a lying ass hole already, I don't believe you.

In fact, I'm going to go on the assumption from here on out that you are a 22 year old fat kid that lives at home and is unemployed. You never finished college, in fact, you only made it through one semester, and when you're not posting under different aliases on spurstalk, you are collecting football cards and reading trivia books while shitting and waiting for your mother to finish making dinner.

That sounds more like you.

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 01:09 PM
Also, you fucking liar, everyone has answered your question in the "tv" thread you brilliantly started in the club. Go answer their questions now.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-28-2012, 01:09 PM
You do know the success they had with McNabb...right? How many times did they wiin the East?

So the Eagles are limited because of Michael Vick, right? Do you honestly believe that? Do you know anything at all about how it works?
The one time they made the superbowl with McNabb he was dry heaving on the sidelines while his team was trying to run a play because he ate too much of momma McNabb's chunky soup the night before.

And yeah, a QB who throws 14 interceptions to only 18 touchdowns and cracks his rib every other week definitely limits his team.

Avante
06-28-2012, 01:10 PM
Based on the fact that you've proven yourself to be a lying ass hole already, I don't believe you.

In fact, I'm going to go on the assumption from here on out that you are a 22 year old fat kid that lives at home and is unemployed. You never finished college, in fact, you only made it through one semester, and when you're not posting under different aliases on spurstalk, you are collecting football cards and reading trivia books while shitting and waiting for your mother to finish making dinner.

That sounds more like you.

How about a homeowner who is retired with more $$$$ than I'll ever need who gets a kick out of kicking little dumb shits like you around, it's entertaining.

You did get the football cards right, about 50,000 of them.

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 01:11 PM
How about a homeowner who is retired with more $$$$ than I'll ever need who gets a kick out of kicking little dumb shits like you around, it's entertaining.

Nope, mine sounds way more realistic.

You're a fucking liar......so that most likely was a lie as well.

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 01:12 PM
Again, get all your thoughts out in one post and stop editing, I don't feel like quoting your stupid ass more than once.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-28-2012, 01:13 PM
:lol why does he edit every post

:lol he must be angry

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 01:14 PM
And let me know when you are kicking little dumb shits around, because from what I can see, you are just embarrassing yourself on a regular basis.

It's hard to tell the difference ya know.

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 01:14 PM
:lol why does he edit every post

:lol he must be angry

Agreed

Avante
06-28-2012, 01:15 PM
Nope, mine sounds way more realistic.

You're a fucking liar......so that most likely was a lie as well.

Nope, 63 years old, been retired for about a year now. Was watching Willie Galimore churn n' burn back around 1962. Saw that amazing Jim Brown/Bobby Mitchell combo at Dallas. Saw Abner Haynes with the Dallas Texans. Long time fan. Not some dummy like you obviously are.

Avante
06-28-2012, 01:17 PM
And let me know when you are kicking little dumb shits around, because from what I can see, you are just embarrassing yourself on a regular basis.

It's hard to tell the difference ya know.

I kind of doubt that, why make up stupid shit?

Blake
06-28-2012, 01:21 PM
Two years in a row black QB's have won the Heisman. So maybe things are looking up

A shit load of black QBs have won the Heisman in the last 20+ years.

Andre Ware, Charlie Ward, Troy Smith off the top of my head.

And anyone watching knows Tommie Frazier and Vince Young deserved to win it.

You suck again.

Avante
06-28-2012, 01:32 PM
A shit load of black QBs have won the Heisman in the last 20+ years.

Andre Ware, Charlie Ward, Troy Smith off the top of my head.

And anyone watching knows Tommie Frazier and Vince Young deserved to win it.

You suck again.

What does that have to do with anything? Andre Ware won a Heisman...no shit? Dude:rolleyes

I was talking about recently, you really didn't pick up on that?

Wanna talk about Willie Thrower?

As we know a ton of black college QB's ended up playing receiver in the NFL, one was even a 1000 yard rushing running back...who?

Those who did make some dent...

James Harris....Grambling
Doug Williams...Grambling
Randall Cunningham...UNLV
Dante Culpepper....I'm drawing a blank...duh!
Warren Moon...Washington
Steve McNair...Alcorn
Donovan McNabb...Syracuse
Cam Newton...Auburn
Michael Vick...Virginia Tech

Warren Moon...7th on the TD list/5th on the yardage list

Donovan McNabb had more TD's than...Steve Young,Terry Bradshaw,Kurt Warner,Kenny Stabler. More yards than Jim Kelly,Steve Young, Troy Aikman, Bradshaw, Stabler

Blake
06-28-2012, 02:06 PM
Based on the fact black QBs have been successful for the last 20+ years at the college level, I'd say things aren't looking up the way you are implying.

You suck again.

Avante
06-28-2012, 02:21 PM
Based on the fact black QBs have been successful for the last 20+ years at the college level, I'd say things aren't looking up the way you are implying.

You suck again.

Yep, you are brain dead.

When has a black rookie QB did what Newton just did, well? Now what if RGIII does something similiar?

How do you make it out there? You need everything totally broken down for you, you take medication?

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 03:00 PM
I kind of doubt that, why make up stupid shit?

I don't know....cause you're a troll?

Or maybe just a clown.....I'm not really sure.....

Blake
06-28-2012, 03:00 PM
Yep, you are brain dead.

When has a black rookie QB did what Newton just did, well? Now what if RGIII does something similiar?

How do you make it out there? You need everything totally broken down for you, you take medication?

You said nothing of their first years in the NFL.

You said Heisman.

You suck again.

Blake
06-28-2012, 03:01 PM
That said, Vick went to the Pro Bowl his second year and Vince went his rookie year.

Avante
06-28-2012, 03:11 PM
I don't know....cause you're a troll?

Or maybe just a clown.....I'm not really sure.....

Do you even know what a troll is?

Avante
06-28-2012, 03:12 PM
That said, Vick went to the Pro Bowl his second year and Vince went his rookie year.

Trust me neither made the impact that Newton has made.

Blake
06-28-2012, 03:30 PM
Trust me neither made the impact that Newton has made.

You suck at this. I don't trust you.

johnsmith
06-28-2012, 03:53 PM
Do you even know what a troll is?

Well, for one, a troll is a liar, first and foremost.....so you have that covered.

We also know that a troll makes up several user names....so you have that covered.

We also know that generally, trolls really aren't that funny (ie mouse)....so you have that covered.

We also know that trolls make up nonsensical threads that no one really enjoys.....check.

Soooooo, I'd say you're a troll.

Plus with all the lying you've done about your age, income, employement, and life experiences, you're also a douche.

Congrats.:toast

Avante
06-28-2012, 06:54 PM
Well, for one, a troll is a liar, first and foremost.....so you have that covered.

We also know that a troll makes up several user names....so you have that covered.

We also know that generally, trolls really aren't that funny (ie mouse)....so you have that covered.

We also know that trolls make up nonsensical threads that no one really enjoys.....check.

Soooooo, I'd say you're a troll.

Plus with all the lying you've done about your age, income, employement, and life experiences, you're also a douche.

Congrats.:toast

I'm here to talk football, if I waited on you boring know nothings to do that there would be no football talk. What is everyone waiting on? Look at you, all I've seen you do is wimper around like some punk kid. Dude, you are boring.

Does anyone here have anything to say about the NFL?

Little one, do something/anything, ok? I don't ever bother with you anymore you have got that boring.

Avante
06-28-2012, 06:56 PM
You suck at this. I don't trust you.

Dude, turn the record over:rolleyes

Never seen so many boring ass posters in my life.

Blake
06-28-2012, 08:40 PM
Dude, turn the record over:rolleyes

Never seen so many boring ass posters in my life.

Wahwahwah whimper whimper.

Nobody is forcing you to be bored here, dumbfuck.

Avante
06-28-2012, 08:50 PM
Wahwahwah whimper whimper.

Nobody is forcing you to be bored here, dumbfuck.

I just wish you knew something.

Blake
06-28-2012, 09:19 PM
[whimper]

Avante
06-28-2012, 09:25 PM
Boring as usual.

johnsmith
06-29-2012, 10:03 AM
Boring as usual.

Lying as usual.

Avante
06-29-2012, 10:33 AM
Lying as usual.

Give it rest slick, really is getting boring, ok?

johnsmith
06-29-2012, 10:35 AM
Give it rest slick, really is getting boring, ok?

Feel free to not reply........liar.

Avante
06-29-2012, 10:57 AM
Feel free to not reply........liar.

Liar about what?

johnsmith
06-29-2012, 11:11 AM
Generally everything you've claimed to be on this site.

But again, feel free to not reply if I'm boring you so much.

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-29-2012, 01:12 PM
Hey RaZon, I'm someone who wants it all. What advice do you have for me?

Avante
06-29-2012, 01:30 PM
Hey RaZon, I'm someone who wants it all. What advice do you have for me?

You get a hold of ...The Enclyclopedia of the NFL...then look for The Marc Lawrence 2012 Playbook on the newstands right now. Between those two you will have everything that has ever happened in the NFL, and the betting world for the last 10 seasons.

Then you start breaking it all down, looking at trends, stats, team personalities. Get into who was who in the league, who was Bobby Mitchell? Who was J.D.Smith? In about a years time if you've done the work you will start to predict things before they happen. You have been trained to anticipate things, that's if you've done the work. Why not have it all, know it all?

johnsmith
06-29-2012, 01:58 PM
^^^Terrible advice.

He wants it all, ok?

DUNCANownsKOBE
06-29-2012, 02:06 PM
Well I just went to the bookstore, asked someone who works there about the Encyclopedia of the NFL explaining to him that I want it all. He said that the Encyclopedia wouldn't give it all. I'm confused now :wtf

Avante
06-29-2012, 02:13 PM
Well I just went to the bookstore, asked someone who works there about the Encyclopedia of the NFL explaining to him that I want it all. He said that the Encyclopedia wouldn't give it all. I'm confused now :wtf

I'll be back, let me check on something.

johnsmith
06-29-2012, 02:29 PM
Pins and Needles TBH

Avante
06-29-2012, 02:38 PM
I have another book that takes us up to the 80's. I was under the assumption this book was pretty current.

http://www.target.com/p/encyclopedia-of-the-nfl-volume-2-hardcover/-/A-12143651

Blake
06-29-2012, 03:05 PM
Boring as usual.

I'm borrowing your own shtick, slick.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-17-2012, 11:14 AM
Cool thread

:lmao Eagles

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-17-2012, 11:16 AM
Simply not a good team is such an exaggeration...I don't any possible way they don't improve by 2 wins over last year when they obviously underachieved. They lost peters, but it's not like bell is a complete bum. He will more than hold his own...and if Asante was so good why did he only fetch a 6th (7th?) round pick?

I don't care who the DC is, they have too much talent to fuck up that bad again.

10 win team. Book it.
:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-17-2012, 11:16 AM

@Browns, W
Ravens, L
@Cardinals, W
Giants, W
@Steelers, L
Lions, W
Falcons, W