PDA

View Full Version : What ya'll gonna do/did do

100%duncan
06-26-2012, 07:56 AM
if someone confronted you in school or at work? Considering you can't really fight back because of the consequences involved (eg. getting a sanction, etc)?

clambake
06-26-2012, 08:27 AM
confronted you about what?

I. Hustle
06-26-2012, 08:59 AM
WTF is getting a sanction?

tlongII
06-26-2012, 09:34 AM
At school I would beat the hell out of the person. At work I would try to defuse the situation.

Halberto
06-26-2012, 10:42 AM
I'm curious too, because I'm considering confronting someone at work myself. Being disrespected by one of my coworkers that has the same position I have.

clambake
06-26-2012, 10:49 AM
how were you disrespected?

I. Hustle
06-26-2012, 11:37 AM
He moved stuff around in his cubicle

Halberto
06-26-2012, 12:50 PM
how were you disrespected?

Recently he took credit for MY work at a meeting, claiming that I did a sloppy job and he had to redo it (even though he changed 5% of it, and he had 5 times the amount of time I had to do it). I even had my boss check it before I left for field work, so the checking was unnecessary. On another occasion he blew something way out of proportion, called me an idiot for something that was completely out of my control and took it upon himself to let the boss know what happened (the boss already knew and thought it wasn't a big deal). I feel like he will take any opportunity in the future to cut me down to make himself look better.

It's little shit like this.

clambake
06-26-2012, 02:05 PM
if you are certain of your work, have these conversations if front of the boss. just start walking towards your employers office and tell him/her that they need to hear something.

Blake
06-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Recently he took credit for MY work at a meeting, claiming that I did a sloppy job and he had to redo it (even though he changed 5% of it, and he had 5 times the amount of time I had to do it). I even had my boss check it before I left for field work, so the checking was unnecessary. On another occasion he blew something way out of proportion, called me an idiot for something that was completely out of my control and took it upon himself to let the boss know what happened (the boss already knew and thought it wasn't a big deal). I feel like he will take any opportunity in the future to cut me down to make himself look better.

It's little shit like this.

I'm sure your boss can see how well you are bagging the groceries, no matter what that guy says

bus driver
06-26-2012, 02:27 PM
I'm sure your boss can see how well you are bagging the groceries, no matter what that guy says

:lmao

100%duncan
06-27-2012, 06:23 AM
Ok here's the deal. I sent a pm to my best bud linking a girl and I said she's pretty and that shit. And my bestbud was in a party when he opened his FB account. Unfortunately the faggot bf saw my pm and hell's broke lose. Well, I really don't want to fight back because I'm afraid of the consequences so I'm just keeping my cool. If ya'll in my position what ya'll gon do?

clambake
06-27-2012, 07:49 AM
what does this have to do with work?

DeadlyDynasty
06-27-2012, 08:45 AM
We have special ways of dealing with such people at my job:lol

100%duncan
06-27-2012, 10:48 AM
what does this have to do with work?

My question is, what would you do if someone did this you in school or work.

clambake
06-27-2012, 10:58 AM
My question is, what would you do if someone did this you in school or work.

i guess ignore it. i don't get the whole facebook thing.

CuckingFunt
06-27-2012, 11:04 AM
Ok here's the deal. I sent a pm to my best bud linking a girl and I said she's pretty and that shit. And my bestbud was in a party when he opened his FB account. Unfortunately the faggot bf saw my pm and hell's broke lose. Well, I really don't want to fight back because I'm afraid of the consequences so I'm just keeping my cool. If ya'll in my position what ya'll gon do?

What?

pawe
06-27-2012, 11:25 AM

How did the bf become the faggot in the story when you're the one who wants to dick his girl?

If Im in your position, I'll stop messing with somebody else's girl...specially if he wants to fight and you don't.

cheguevara
06-27-2012, 11:28 AM
throw down right when you see the fool on the hallway.

mrsmaalox
06-27-2012, 11:32 AM
So your "best bud" showed the girl's boyfriend your pm? More like your "worst bud" maybe.

rascal
06-27-2012, 11:36 AM

Your best bud doesn't sound like a best bud. He showed the PM to the boyfriend. You should kick your best bud's ass.

Stringer_Bell
06-27-2012, 06:31 PM

1) Who uses facebook at parties? Get a new best bud.
2) What dude gets mad about another dude saying his chick is hot? Be thankful you aren't that dude.
3) What would I do? I'd just find some other pussy to pounce on, plenty of ladies out there needing love and not carrying boyfriend baggage.

06-27-2012, 10:15 PM
looks like the ollllllllllllll bank manager got sent to the sidelines efter det one!

DesignatedT
06-28-2012, 12:03 AM
kill him.

Jacob1983
06-28-2012, 12:58 AM
Why not flop the shit out of the situation in the hopes of getting a nice settlement in court and/or sympathy from society?

Wild Cobra
06-28-2012, 04:42 AM
Shouldn't this thread be in the Children's forum?

Wild Cobra
06-28-2012, 05:03 AM
1) Who uses facebook at parties? Get a new best bud.
2) What dude gets mad about another dude saying his chick is hot? Be thankful you aren't that dude.
3) What would I do? I'd just find some other pussy to pounce on, plenty of ladies out there needing love and not carrying boyfriend baggage.
No shit. That is a complement, and nothing to be upset about.

100%duncan
06-28-2012, 08:02 AM
No Bruh's. They were in a party when my best bud opened the link, he didn't know what I sent him before opening it B.

100%duncan
06-28-2012, 08:03 AM
How did the bf become the faggot in the story when you're the one who wants to dick his girl?

If Im in your position, I'll stop messing with somebody else's girl...specially if he wants to fight and you don't.

I'm not messing with them tbh. I didn't intend for the guy to see it. It was a personal message so I don't get why he's mad.

BUMP
06-28-2012, 08:40 AM
I'm not messing with them tbh. I didn't intend for the guy to see it. It was a personal message so I don't get why he's mad.

tbh I actually agree with you and this dude sounds insecure as hell.

It should make him feel proud not be a little bitch about it

100%duncan
06-28-2012, 09:09 PM
tbh I actually agree with you and this dude sounds insecure as hell.

It should make him feel proud not be a little bitch about it

So what do you do Bump? Do you fight him or keep cool with it?