PDA

View Full Version : German court prohibits circumcisions

Pages : [1] 2

mavs>spurs
06-26-2012, 05:17 PM
Major victory for human rights

http://www.timesofisrael.com/german-court-prohibits-circumcisions/

Parents having their sons circumcised can be brought before a judge for causing bodily injury, even if they did so for religious reasons, a regional court in Germany has ruled.

The recent landmark decision will likely draw the condemnation of Jewish and Muslim communities, although official representatives have refrained from commenting so far, saying they first want to study the reasons given for the judgment.

Following the judgment by the District Court of Cologne, neither the rights of parents nor the constitutional freedom of religion can justify interventions such as circumcision, according to Financial Times Deutschland, which first reported the story.

Jewish community officials in Cologne said they have yet to study the court decision but have already contacted the Central Council of Jews in Germany. “The Central Council will try immediately to receive a written version of the judgment. Only then will it be possible to comment,” a statement read. “We understand the disquiet and we noticed the numerous phone calls and emails of our community members. We will stay involved and keep you updated.”

University of Passau jurist Holm Putzke told the FTD the decision could have far-reaching ramifications.

“As opposed to many politicians, the court was not deterred by fears of being criticized for anti-Semitism or hostility toward religion,” he said. “This decision could not only influence future jurisdiction, it could also lead the relevant religions to change their attitude with respect to the fundamental nature of children’s rights.”

The case that prompted the ruling took place in Cologne, when a 4-year-old boy, circumcised by a Muslim doctor, began bleeding two days after the surgery and needed to be brought into the emergency room.

The state prosecutor’s office learned of the case and sued, leading the district court to rule that the circumcision was a “severe and irreversible interference into physical integrity.”

Today, there are about 200,000 Jews in Germany, about 5,000 of them in the western city of Cologne.

Legal experts told the paper they assume that other courts in Germany could deal with similar cases and that the question of religiously motivated circumcisions will end up in the country’s Supreme Court.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2012, 05:19 PM
This is the beginning of circumtourism.

mavs>spurs
06-26-2012, 05:22 PM
Your body your choice

George Gervin's Afro
06-26-2012, 05:33 PM
I'm glad my parents decided to clip the skin.. I liked it so much I had the same thing done to my boy..

mavs>spurs
06-26-2012, 05:39 PM
yeah well you're an ill informed child abuser

cantthinkofanything
06-26-2012, 05:41 PM
This ruling is just the tip of the iceberg.

Drachen
06-26-2012, 06:45 PM
Looks like this issue is coming to a head!

George Gervin's Afro
06-26-2012, 06:54 PM
someone is going to get the shaft

Ginobilly
06-26-2012, 07:22 PM
My brother had his circumcision when he was older(26) and he is one of the few men in the world who knows how your orgasm feels with and without your foreskin. Your orgasm feels way stronger with it. the foreskin has a shitload of nerves and veins and is very sensitive. circumcision causes ED because your glands rubs the cotton underwear wearing the sensitivity of your wang down as you age.

Th'Pusher
06-26-2012, 07:26 PM
My brother had his circumcision when he was older(26) and he is one of the few men in the world who knows how your orgasm feels with and without your foreskin. Your orgasm feels way stronger with it. the foreskin has a shitload of nerves and veins and is very sensitive. circumcision causes ED because your glands rubs the cotton underwear wearing the sensitivity of your wang down as you age.

Why did he have it removed at 26 and can I have mine reattached?

baseline bum
06-26-2012, 08:13 PM
Good luck ever getting something like that put into law in the US, where anything can be justified by bullshit religion.

mavs>spurs
06-26-2012, 09:13 PM
i'm currently working out the kinks to sue the hospital and doctor who performed mine. people have done it before and won. go learn a little bit about anatomy and the function of the foreskin, how it makes women many times more likely to achieve orgasm when you have a foreskin, and how a lack of one totally changes sex, and how you'll have erectile dysfunction as early as 40 but almost surely by 60 and see if it doesn't piss you off. there is a reason the US buys so much viagara, it's a big business the doctors get money for the "surgery" then sell the foreskin to sub salt in the wound and make matters worse. there is a great organization called foregen who is raising money to pioneer regenerative medicine in that area, they've raised enough money to begin trials this summer.

mavs>spurs
06-26-2012, 09:29 PM

people will have to spread awareness and make a big enough splash to get money moving in that direction. it'll actually be profitable for whoever does it, i guess we just have to get it out in the open and show that the demand is there.

there is currently a nonprofit organization called foregen who is about to do their first experiment this summer. they've raised 35,000 simply by small donations by regular people, what we need is to attract the attention of some wealthy people who had this imposed on them against their will and resent it.

scott
06-26-2012, 09:31 PM
You know a lot about this topic. I think you are definitely the forum expert on dicks.

mavs>spurs
06-26-2012, 09:32 PM
for someone with an advanced degree, let's try to act like adults here dude i know it's spurstalk and all

scott
06-26-2012, 09:34 PM
But this is the only place I get to be a childish prick!

And c'mon, that was kind of funny.

mavs>spurs
06-26-2012, 09:40 PM
yeah i just never really found this subject very funny, it reminds me that there is something terribly wrong with this society who routinely does this to infants. if more people were exposed to information this practice would have died out 70 years ago like it did in europe.

scott
06-26-2012, 09:41 PM
In total seriousness, I think it would help the cause if we stopped the PC word we've come up with it and call it what it really is: slicing off portions of baby penises. Let's see how many people are gun ho about it then.

mavs>spurs
06-26-2012, 09:43 PM
it's male genital mutilation is what it is, just like female genital mutilation which was banned some years back. the current laws are very sexist and need a reform, that's for sure but there are already some good people working on it. i imagine in the coming years we will see a lot of change in regards to this. the rates are already dropping massively, somewhere between 30-50% currently down from possibly as high as 90% back in the 80's.

it's just a basic human rights violation to amputate healthy erogenous tissue from healthy baby boys. it's akin to pulling your teeth so you don't have to brush. circumcision is terribly outdated and backwards, we should have moved past such cultist practices after the salem witch trials. circumcision was popularized in america many years ago by kellogg who wanted to diminish sexual pleasure to stop masturbation, he was a nutcase who believed masturbation was the root of all evil :lol

let's not forget babies DIE from this every year as well as many others who get written off as "SIDS" or "birth complications" in which this had something to do with it. it's an incredibly painful and excruciating procedure, the myth that babies don't feel pain was debunked long ago. they've done studies and shown changes in the infant brain and elevated levels of cortisol (stress hormone) in infants even SIX MONTHS after the procedure.

i intend to sue the doctor and hospital and donate all proceeds to regenerative medicine.

baseline bum
06-26-2012, 09:49 PM
b73FmTuGk9w

Blake
06-26-2012, 10:03 PM
i intend to sue the doctor and hospital and donate all proceeds to regenerative medicine.

what a dick move

Drachen
06-26-2012, 10:08 PM

That's the spirit, there's more than one way to skin a cat.

mavs>spurs
06-26-2012, 10:11 PM
In all serious though, the sarcasm coming from some of the males in regards to this subject (and it never fails) shows insecurity surrounding the subject. Nobody wants to admit that they were damaged or harmed, it's not easy.

But for every one of you, there are others man enough to speak out and take action. Hopefully someday there will be a solution for everyone affected by this, even those of you who are too timid to help out. Once the harm done becomes general consensus and everyone is doing it, you guys will be in line :lol

Drachen
06-26-2012, 10:16 PM
In all serious though, the sarcasm coming from some of the males in regards to this subject (and it never fails) shows insecurity surrounding the subject. Nobody wants to admit that they were damaged or harmed, it's not easy.

But for every one of you, there are others man enough to speak out and take action. Hopefully someday there will be a solution for everyone affected by this, even those of you who are too timid to help out. Once the harm done becomes general consensus and everyone is doing it, you guys will be in line :lol

Look, first of all, I am whole, my dad is whole, and my son is whole. I know I have a benefit. It doesn't make me an less of a guy. Guys like to make stupid juvenile jokes (especially at the expense of other guys). I really think that guys don't mature past 12, we just get better at understanding when we can be ourselves.

With all that being said, I am glad that the trend is STRONG in the right direction.

leemajors
06-26-2012, 10:16 PM
http://ballcancersucks.com/

mavs>spurs
06-26-2012, 10:22 PM
Look, first of all, I am whole, my dad is whole, and my son is whole. I know I have a benefit. It doesn't make me an less of a guy. Guys like to make stupid juvenile jokes (especially at the expense of other guys). I really think that guys don't mature past 12, we just get better at understanding when we can be ourselves.

With all that being said, I am glad that the trend is STRONG in the right direction.

Congrats to you and your father for not giving into pressure. Did they try to coerce you?

leemajors
06-26-2012, 10:27 PM
if you're this concerned, shouldn't you be more proactive in your community about awareness instead of pining over lost sensations you may never get back?

Drachen
06-26-2012, 10:27 PM
Congrats to you and your father for not giving into pressure. Did they try to coerce you?

Not in the least. In fact our pediatrician brought it up (and was obviously reluctant to do so) and let out an audible sigh when we told her we didn't want circumcision. Then went on to tell us all of the reasons (that we already knew) as to why we made a good decision. My wife and I are also responsible for convincing some of our friends to not circumcize their kids (3 different boys from 3 different sets of parents.)

mavs>spurs
06-26-2012, 10:33 PM
if you're this concerned, shouldn't you be more proactive in your community about awareness instead of pining over lost sensations you may never get back?

that's why i'm using my own time and money to sue, in hopes of getting others to follow suit. it isn't about the money, i'll donate it to regenerative medicine. if doctors are afraid of the repercussions, they'll refuse to perform them and the movement gains more steam.

mavs>spurs
06-26-2012, 10:33 PM
Not in the least. In fact our pediatrician brought it up (and was obviously reluctant to do so) and let out an audible sigh when we told her we didn't want circumcision. Then went on to tell us all of the reasons (that we already knew) as to why we made a good decision. My wife and I are also responsible for convincing some of our friends to not circumcize their kids (3 different boys from 3 different sets of parents.)

that's fucking awesome, most doctors are circumfetishists and try to coerce because they make money off it.

IronMaxipad
06-26-2012, 11:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Sh4ja.jpg

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 12:26 AM
it's not about going after jews, it's about promoting human rights to bodily integrity. nobody owns another human beings body and can subject them to this without their consent. your body, your choice. it's a violation of international law and a sexual assault, why anyone would have such an obsession with infant genitals is beyond me it's perverted i'm just saying leave babies alone they're helpless and innocent.

SnakeBoy
06-27-2012, 01:31 AM
In total seriousness, I think it would help the cause if we stopped the PC word we've come up with it and call it what it really is: slicing off portions of baby penises. Let's see how many people are gun ho about it then.

LOL slicing off portions of bay penises. How bout we call it preventing young men from constantly hearing women say "I'm not sucking on that thing".

I'm happy to have lost a little skin without my consent because for whatever reason every women I've ever known has found it to be, uh let's say, more palatable.

mingus
06-27-2012, 01:45 AM
i've heard there many health benefits to having cirumcision.

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 01:51 AM
LOL slicing off portions of bay penises. How bout we call it preventing young men from constantly hearing women say "I'm not sucking on that thing".

I'm happy to have lost a little skin without my consent because for whatever reason every women I've ever known has found it to be, uh let's say, more palatable.

you didn't "lose a little skin" you lost an entire organ complete with HGH receptors(unknown what they're there for) and mucosa that helps kill bacteria and keep the dick clean as well as apocrine glands that produce female attracting pheremones.

also what was lost, the 5 most touch sensitive areas of the penis as well as 20,000 specialized nerve endings, as well as loss of glans sensitivity from being exposed. over 50% of the nerves in the penis. if you unfolded and laid out the adult foreskin, it's the size of an index card. that's a lot of skin, not a little lol.

mingus
06-27-2012, 01:52 AM
seriously, though, if you expect me to beleive this law isn't rooted in anti-religious sentiment, then be consistent...make it illegal for a woman to smoke during pregnancy, make it illegal for parents to give their kids soft drinks, make it illegal for kids to eat fast food, make it illegal for kids etc.

it's typical atheist bullshit that they drape in human rights activism.

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 02:00 AM
seriously, though, if you expect me to beleive this law isn't rooted in anti-religious sentiment, then be consistent...make it illegal for a woman to smoke during pregnancy, make it illegal for parents to give their kids soft drinks, make it illegal for kids to eat fast food, make it illegal for kids etc.

atheist? the new testament says not to circumcise because after the arrival of Jesus, things changed.

you can't sexually assault children and just say it's part of your religion. if jews or ANYONE else wants to be circumcised, do it as a consenting adult don't push it on babies who can't consent and who may grow up and decide not even to practice a particular religion. this is a human rights issue, human rights trump parents religious beliefs.

If you think about it, it's actually perverted and sick to worry about what a baby's genetals look like. Leave babies alone.

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 02:01 AM
also, there is evidence that the first circumcisions were very mild compared to modern ones and that only a tiny slice of the tip of the foreskin was removed. over time, people who resented being circumcised would just slowly stretch their remaining foreskin overtime and "restore" themselves, so they started making the process more extreme and irreversible.

redzero
06-27-2012, 02:02 AM
:lol asshurt theist

There are also benefits to using soap and water, which makes mutilating one's penis for health reasons kind of stupid.

Venti Quattro
06-27-2012, 02:09 AM
:lol Nazi Germany

Drachen
06-27-2012, 09:00 AM

It is actually consistent, they can't circumcize women either.

CosmicCowboy
06-27-2012, 09:57 AM
I'm grateful to my parents for not cutting me.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-27-2012, 10:04 AM
http://ballcancersucks.com/

That's an excellent band name sans the .com

Drachen
06-27-2012, 10:04 AM
That's an excellent band name sans the .com

LOL, word!

Viva Las Espuelas
06-27-2012, 10:08 AM
I'd like to add to this discussion that it takes more than a dick to get a woman off and that's without toys.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-27-2012, 10:09 AM
LOL, word!

Ladies and gentleman. The Ball Cancer Sucks!!!

CosmicCowboy
06-27-2012, 10:10 AM

:wtf

I have never experienced this "problem"...almost the reverse...had a lot comment on how cool it was...from your vast experience rating the palatability of dicks, I assume you realized the foreskin slides back with a full erection?

Drachen
06-27-2012, 10:13 AM

I have never experienced this "problem"...almost the reverse...had a lot comment on how cool it was...from your vast experience rating the palatability of dicks, I assume you realized the foreskin slides back with a full erection?

Same here. In fact my wife talks about it a lot. We were at a party and some of her friends were curious so she called me over and pulled it out. They were like "that is so cool, can I touch it?" she said yeah. I just stood there with a goofy smile on my face.

(no I am not going to act like "big internet pimp" and try and make this something it isn't this did not turn into a me on 4 orgy, was still pretty cool though).

Blake
06-27-2012, 10:36 AM
... make it illegal for kids to eat fast food

Because eating at mcdonalds is exactly like taking a knife to a dick.

DisAsTerBot
06-27-2012, 11:39 AM
I'm grateful to my parents for not cutting me.

x1000000

I have never experienced this "problem"...almost the reverse...had a lot comment on how cool it was...

agreed.

DisAsTerBot
06-27-2012, 11:41 AM

:rollin

How someone can defend mutilation in the name of religion!! God is so perfect he gave us extra skin to practice surgery on!!! Yay God!

CosmicCowboy
06-27-2012, 11:54 AM
Same here. In fact my wife talks about it a lot. We were at a party and some of her friends were curious so she called me over and pulled it out. They were like "that is so cool, can I touch it?" she said yeah. I just stood there with a goofy smile on my face.

(no I am not going to act like "big internet pimp" and try and make this something it isn't this did not turn into a me on 4 orgy, was still pretty cool though).

:lmao

I would have SOOO popped wood.

Drachen
06-27-2012, 11:56 AM

I would have SOOO popped wood.

Let's just say that they saw it at all stages.

CosmicCowboy
06-27-2012, 12:09 PM

:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast

Ginobilly
06-27-2012, 12:16 PM

he had a mole that was starting to act up. It was benign though, but you dont want nothing like on any part of your body start to act up. I've heard of some doctors techniques to stretch and regrow foreskin.

Ginobilly
06-27-2012, 12:20 PM
you'll do know that the foreskin adds girth and length to your penis because it allows a lot more blood-flow to go into the chambers of your penis.

101A
06-27-2012, 12:29 PM
Cut myself - although did NOT have by two boys cut. Oldest is now 18; youngest 12 - no adverse effects health-wise.

I thought about it for all of half an instant; ain't NO WAY that doesn't hurt; no good reason to do it.

CosmicCowboy
06-27-2012, 01:22 PM
you'll do know that the foreskin adds girth and length to your penis because it allows a lot more blood-flow to go into the chambers of your penis.

I don't know if that's the reason but I certainly have had no complaints...:lol

Hooked up on a one nighter once and when I dropped my pants she took one look and said "Oh my god! You aren't sticking THAT thing in my ass!"...:lmao

Ginobilly
06-27-2012, 01:35 PM
I don't know if that's the reason but I certainly have had no complaints...:lol

Hooked up on a one nighter once and when I dropped my pants she took one look and said "Oh my god! You aren't sticking THAT thing in my ass!"...:lmao

The only problems I've had with my sensitive intact dick have been social. For example, when I in middle school/high school, sometimes I had to wait for my massive Matt Bonner to go down when sitting down in chairs in the classroom or cafeteria because I was also checking out girls boobies and asses, while also paying attention in class. One time in English 4 class i had to present my read and present my essay with my backpack covering my groin area. It was embarrassing and awkward, but I had to do it in order to pass the class.

leemajors
06-27-2012, 01:44 PM

The only problems I've had with my sensitive intact dick have been social. For example, when I in middle school/high school, sometimes I had to wait for my massive Matt Bonner to go down when sitting down in chairs in the classroom or cafeteria because I was also checking out girls boobies and asses, while also paying attention in class. One time in English 4 class i had to present my read and present my essay with my backpack covering my groin area. It was embarrassing and awkward, but I had to do it in order to pass the class.

I think most teenage boys have experienced that, circumcision or not.

mingus
06-27-2012, 02:19 PM

they don't take a knife to a dick. that is not the instrument they use. eating at McDonalds is not like "taking a knife to a dick" but if you can't get my drift then too bad.

redzero
06-27-2012, 03:10 PM
Your point is pretty stupid and so are you.

cheguevara
06-27-2012, 03:19 PM
recommend it

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 03:22 PM
you're a latino and you're cut? what a rare combo...why are you so happy about losing 50% of your nerve endings and diminished orgasms?

cheguevara
06-27-2012, 03:25 PM
you're a latino and you're cut? what a rare combo...why are you so happy about losing 50% of your nerve endings and diminished orgasms?

I thought circumcision is more common in latin america than US? oh well

Viva Las Espuelas
06-27-2012, 03:31 PM
I must be a rare combo too and I'm happy with it. I don't know that I'm missing this supposed 50% of feeling in my crank. And neither do you or anyone that writes about it. I've had no complaints. Like I said, it takes more than a dick to get a woman off. Good luck on your journey :toast
And I think suing your hospital is laughable. Your parents gave them permission.......

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 03:31 PM
you seriously thought that? lol circumcision is pretty much nonexistant outside the US, israel, and the middle east. nobody in latin america does it, over 80% of the world's men are intact. i guess i take it you were born here :lol

cheguevara
06-27-2012, 03:33 PM
you seriously thought that? lol circumcision is pretty much nonexistant outside the US, israel, and the middle east. nobody in latin america does it, over 80% of the world's men are intact. i guess i take it you were born here :lol

:sleep

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/79/Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Coun try_Level.png

Drachen
06-27-2012, 03:36 PM
I must be a rare combo too and I'm happy with it. I don't know that I'm missing this supposed 50% of feeling in my crank. And neither do you or anyone that writes about it. I've had no complaints. Like I said, it takes more than a dick to get a woman off. Good luck on your journey :toast
And I think suing your hospital is laughable. Your parents gave them permission.......

If you don't believe research then Ginobilly has antecdotal evidence upstream.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-27-2012, 03:36 PM
Do you listen to Alex Jones or Joe Rogan, m<s?

cheguevara
06-27-2012, 03:37 PM
true. if you worried about your # of nerve endings you doing it wrong :lol

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 03:38 PM

There's a lot wrong with this post. First off, someone posted in this thread that their brother had it in adulthood and that it had a negative effect on his sex life. It's been described by some who have experienced sex both ways that trying to describe sex with a foreskin to a circumcised man is like trying to explain color to the colorblind.

Secondly, it's not supposed to take all those toys and shit you talked about in the other thread or wherever I saw it to get a woman off. The foreskin aids in sexual pleasure for the woman as well, so your lack of one may be why you are having trouble pleasing your women. Women are many times more likely to achieve orgasm with an intact man. There are literally books and literature written on the benefits of a foreskin for women's pleasure.

Finally, yes I can sue the hospital. I know you can't read and all, but I've said it's been done before and the guy won. look up william stowell. The problem is, your parents can't give permission for a non medical necessity. Circumcision is a cosmetic or religious procedure that an infact CAN'T consent to. Your parents can't amputate a healthy part of their childs body anymore than they can amputate your ear to prevent ear infections or pull your teeth to prevent cavities etc. there are laws in place to protect children. you don't own your child's body.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-27-2012, 03:38 PM
If you don't believe research then Ginobilly has antecdotal evidence upstream.

Leemajors shat on that Scentsy party.....

Drachen
06-27-2012, 03:41 PM
Leemajors shat on that Scentsy party.....

read a little more...

Leemajors did nothing of the sort.

Viva Las Espuelas
06-27-2012, 03:42 PM

Drachen
06-27-2012, 03:43 PM
Keep reading..

Drachen
06-27-2012, 03:44 PM
I will even make it easy. Start at post 9.

leemajors
06-27-2012, 03:48 PM
Now all we need is a fool proof "feeling" test and we can settle this once and for all.

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 03:51 PM
Now all we need is a fool proof "feeling" test and we can settle this once and for all.

http://www.livescience.com/1624-study-circumcision-removes-sensitive-parts.html

leemajors
06-27-2012, 03:56 PM
http://www.livescience.com/1624-study-circumcision-removes-sensitive-parts.html

that's not a "feeling" test.

ChumpDumper
06-27-2012, 03:58 PM
Sounds like m>s should be using his parents.

johnsmith
06-27-2012, 03:58 PM
Do you think once mavs>spurs grows up, gets a real job, and starts actually contributing to society rather than mooching off his parents and being a student (still), he'll care less about the length of his wang, and moving out of the country?

leemajors
06-27-2012, 03:59 PM

yes, I can't believe they made that call.

johnsmith
06-27-2012, 04:01 PM
yes, I can't believe they made that call.

They sound like terrible parents.

First they forgot to get the abortion, then they actually went through with it and cut off his wang.

baseline bum
06-27-2012, 04:06 PM

So which bitch you skeet all over?

leemajors
06-27-2012, 04:09 PM
So which bitch you skeet all over?

I just hoped he covered his eyes before they saw his vinegar strokes :lol

z0sa
06-27-2012, 04:12 PM
sounds like you might just be fucking bitches who are inexperienced or just not that hawt, tbh, M>s.

CosmicCowboy
06-27-2012, 04:13 PM
Game on.

Shirts vs. skins!

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 04:14 PM
sounds like you might just be fucking bitches who are inexperienced or just not that hawt, tbh, M>s.

lol what? that doesn't make sense.

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 04:17 PM

they were coerced and intentionally mislead like many other parents in the midwest back then. no doubt they fucked up but it was the doctor who tricked them into doing it and profited off of a procedure that i didn't consent to nor want. they already now realize that circumcision is retarded, they won't be having anyone else circumcised it only makes sense to go after the hospital and doctor in order to make them think twice about performing more. doctors won't do the surgery if they can be held liable.

z0sa
06-27-2012, 04:19 PM
lol what? that doesn't make sense.

if you think your dick is missing something I would look first to other factors before blaming circumcision is all I'm saying

ChumpDumper
06-27-2012, 04:19 PM
they were coerced and intentionally mislead like many other parents in the midwest back then.So the stupid and ignorant are blameless?

SnakeBoy
06-27-2012, 04:22 PM
Game on.

Shirts vs. skins!

:lol

I think I'll pass. Too much dick talk for me.

The only thing this thread will prove is that mavs>spurs is completely obessed with dick.

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 04:31 PM
if you think your dick is missing something I would look first to other factors before blaming circumcision is all I'm saying

50% of the nerve endings were removed, that isn't the chicks fault. nobody said sex wasn't still good, it's just not what it was meant to be. ever wonder why bitches scream and get way more excited than men? they're feeling a lot more than the average american man. i didn't know that men can have full body orgasms like a woman instead of the circumcised ones central to the genital region until recently.

Drachen
06-27-2012, 04:50 PM
game on.

Shirts vs. Skins!

Agloco
06-27-2012, 04:50 PM
i didn't know that men can have full body orgasms like a woman instead of the circumcised ones central to the genital region until recently.

You can still have this without your genital skin tag tbh.

leemajors
06-27-2012, 04:55 PM
You can still have this without your genital skin tag tbh.

indeed. :toast

sounds like m>s needs to find a nice dirty girl tbh

Blake
06-27-2012, 04:59 PM
So the stupid and ignorant are blameless?

I think if the decision is made at the behest of a certified physician, then I'd say yeah.

However, if the decision is made at the behest of an ordained minister....

mingus
06-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Your point is pretty stupid and so are you.

It is not stupid at all. Parents make decisions regarding their children's physical and mental health all of the time. A lot of those decisions put children at risk physically, emotionally, and mentally, yet the govt. goes after a parental decision which is not destrimental in any way and in fact helps prevent health problems.

ploto
06-27-2012, 05:54 PM
a procedure that i didn't consent to...

Are you suing them for getting you vaccinated or treating you when you were sick and could not consent?

Edward
06-27-2012, 05:55 PM
i've heard there many health benefits to having cirumcision.
You were probably fed the same bullshit every Jew is fed growing up.

"foreskin gives you aids!"

ChumpDumper
06-27-2012, 05:57 PM
Are you suing them for getting you vaccinated or treating you when you were sick and could not consent?They should just settle to pay for his therapy.

redzero
06-27-2012, 06:01 PM
:lol mingus still thinks mutilation over proper hygiene makes sense.

Edward
Wow mingus completely tookover this thread with his stupidity.

:lol accusing m>s of being an athiest

mingus
Are you suing them for getting you vaccinated or treating you when you were sick and could not consent?

This is exactly my point. Even worse, it is legal to smoke and/or drink while pregnant. Expecting me to believe this law is primarily supposed to be looking after children's rights is a farce. This is a religiously targeted piece of legislation way more than it is a children's health one.

redzero
06-27-2012, 06:03 PM
:cry poor, persecuted theists having their right to mutilate their children challenged :cry

mingus
06-27-2012, 06:04 PM
You were probably fed the same bullshit every Jew is fed growing up.

"foreskin gives you aids!"

Do research on the topic. It isn't bullshit.

Goran Dragic
06-27-2012, 06:07 PM
Do research on the topic. It isn't bullshit.
:lol Yes it is. The uncircumsized kids in Africa who have AIDS Jews point at in defense of circumcision is confusing correlation with causation. They don't have AIDS because of their foreskin, they have AIDS because they're in Africa :lmao

mingus
06-27-2012, 06:09 PM
:lol mingus still thinks mutilation over proper hygiene makes sense.

You presume everyone has access to proper hygiene, which isn't true.

Goran Dragic
06-27-2012, 06:10 PM
You presume everyone has access to proper hygiene, which isn't true.
So you admit that people who do have access to proper hygeine can have foreskin with no health risks?

:lol pretending you give a shit about poor African kids
:lol "I want them circumsized for their safety:cry!"

mingus
06-27-2012, 06:12 PM
:lol Yes it is. The uncircumsized kids in Africa who have AIDS Jews point at in defense of circumcision is confusing correlation with causation. They don't have AIDS because of their foreskin, they have AIDS because they're in Africa :lmao

It's not just about AIDS. Like I said, come back to me after you've researched the topic thoroughly.

redzero
06-27-2012, 06:16 PM
Is circumcision unnecessary for those who practice proper hygiene and use protection?

mingus
06-27-2012, 06:17 PM
So you admit that people who do have access to proper hygeine can have foreskin with no health risks?

:lol pretending you give a shit about poor African kids
:lol "I want them circumsized for their safety:cry!"

You are just ignorant and fucked up. I have nothing left to say to you.

Blake
06-27-2012, 06:20 PM
It's not just about AIDS. Like I said, come back to me after you've researched the topic thoroughly.

you're implying that Germany hasn't researched the topic thoroughly.

Team America! Fuck yeah!

Goran Dragic
06-27-2012, 06:34 PM
You are just ignorant and fucked up. I have nothing left to say to you.

Goran Dragic
06-27-2012, 06:35 PM

i love how this went unanswered

redzero
06-27-2012, 06:50 PM
:cry those mean atheists and their covert attempts to stop baby mutilation :cry

baseline bum
06-27-2012, 06:56 PM
:cry If we let them ban chopping our babies' dicks, the return to the gas chambers is right around the corner! :cry

Drachen
06-27-2012, 07:03 PM
I've heard there many health benefits to having cirumcision.
Then

Loooooooooooool

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 07:08 PM
It is not stupid at all. Parents make decisions regarding their children's physical and mental health all of the time. A lot of those decisions put children at risk physically, emotionally, and mentally, yet the govt. goes after a parental decision which is not destrimental in any way and in fact helps prevent health problems.

:lmao wait wait lemme guess...you think one of those "health benefits" is cleanliness right?? you know i heard that if women don't wash their vaginas, they get stank pussy! and yeast infections..QUICK SOMEBODY SEW UP ALL THE VAGINAS!!! and what about people in countries who can't afford toilet paper, shitty buttholes are dirty and im sure a health risk we might as well go ahead and sew up all the buttholes too. crofl you circumfetishists are out of your fucking minds.

Goran Dragic
06-27-2012, 07:10 PM
Jews defending circumcision is almost as hilarious as Jews defending kosher tradition and the bullshit reasons they come up with.

:cryYou can't cook a baby in its mother's milk!:cry"

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 07:19 PM

American Academy of Pediatrics official stance on circumcision:

"Existing scientific evidence demonstrates POTENTIALmedical benefits of newborn male circumcision; however, these data are not sufficient to recommend routine neonatal circumcision."

the procedure wasn't done for health reasons. they admit that the supposed benefits are "potential" and unproven. it is absolutely not necessary to circumcise any more than it is to amputate ears to prevent ear infections. it's a multibillion dollar industry and the doctors have something to gain by continuing to perform them and come up with bogus reasons for doing so. circumcision is practically nonexistent all across europe and they have zero problems. in fact, studies showt hat european men and women are more likely to report feeling sexually satisfied in their relationships. hmm maybe it's because they don't mutilate their sex organs?

they fanatics and control freaks have used every excuse in the book throughout history in order to keep promoting the biggest hoax in mankinds history. first it was God told them too, then Kellog popularized it in america as a cure for insanity :lol and all kinds of insane wackjob shit but the real truth is when he says that it should serve as a deterrent to stop boys from masturbating. they've long known that circumcision hampers sexual function and satisfaction and has been written in european medical literature for over 100 years.

now fast forward to modern day and they say it promotes cleanliness, prevents phimosis, AIDS blah blah blah the list of bullshit goes on. these studies which show mild reductions in HIV rates after circumcisions in africa fail to point out that after the surgury they are provided with condoms and taught about safe sex and HIV, which could also explain the slight drops in infection rates. Look, i don't care if it takes you 12 times of having unprotected sex instead of 10 to catch HIV, the ONLY protection against hiv is a condom. get real, getting your dick cut isn't going to prevent hiv if you have unprotected sex only a condom will, which coincidentally circumcised men are LESS likely to use becuase it further diminishes feeling.

and for you, as a woman, to be saying that i don't have rights over my own body especially pisses me the fuck off. you had the luxury of being protected when you were born, you don't know what it feels like to never have full control over your body and sex life. do you also feel like i should just be able to rape you, because it's okay to own someone elses body? NO.

MY BODY, MY CHOICE.

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 07:32 PM
Jews defending circumcision is almost as hilarious as Jews defending kosher tradition and the bullshit reasons they come up with.

hilariously ironic that a jew is owning the fuck out of this dumbass son of a bitch over circumcision

there are jews in israel working on getting rid of the practice, today's version is nothing like it was in the beginning anyway.

Goran Dragic
06-27-2012, 07:34 PM
mingus is also Jewish tbh. It's obvious by his arguments.

mingus
06-27-2012, 08:45 PM
you're implying that Germany hasn't researched the topic thoroughly.

Team America! Fuck yeah!

You're letting down your other pseudointellectual atheist friends of yours with your horrible reading comprehension and inability to critically think.

My response to Gordan Fagic has no relation to the extent to which I think Germany has done research. If you could read beyond an 8th grader's capacity you would know that.

What I'm criticising Germany and this policy of is that it does not take into consideration socio-economic conditions that inhibit access to hygiene and/or people who are ignorant/uneducated about hygiene. It doing so, it puts they and others needlessly at risk. I don't doubt their knowledge of circumcision. That is not a point of criticism. What I do criticize is that the law is painted with broad strokes (no pun) and is not fair to some people.

ElNono
06-27-2012, 09:01 PM
What does hygiene has to do with it? And Africa has more circumcisions than America, per the WHO:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/79/Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Coun try_Level.png/800px-Global_Map_of_Male_Circumcision_Prevalence_at_Coun try_Level.png

Heck, outside US/Africa/Australia, the rest of the world are perfectly hygienic and are not circumcised...

lol researching the topic

ElNono
06-27-2012, 09:05 PM
tbh, coming from South America, it was frankly shocking the prevalence of circumcision here in the US, especially since it's well known that the alleged benefits are mostly a myth.

redzero
06-27-2012, 09:10 PM
:lol acting like not mutilating German babies without their consent drastically puts their health at danger

ElNono
06-27-2012, 09:30 PM
as far as the topic, I agree that if anything, you should be allowed to sue your parents... they're supposed to be the rational thinkers in the room...

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 09:35 PM
as far as the topic, I agree that if anything, you should be allowed to sue your parents... they're supposed to be the rational thinkers in the room...

:lol what about the doctors who pressure parents into it and used to act like you were a horrible person if you didn't have your kid circumcised? many parents got lectured about how they were making a huge mistake and that it was a medical necessity, that it would eventually have to get cut off anyway and it would be "more painful then" because "babies dont feel pain." :lmao i just can't imagine how an advanced country could be so backwards and dumbfucked at the same time, yikes.

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 09:35 PM
anyway wish me luck in my case guys, i hope i win. i don't wanna be forced to go the vigilante route, but the son of a bitch will pay one way or another.

ElNono
06-27-2012, 09:45 PM
:lol what about the doctors who pressure parents into it and used to act like you were a horrible person if you didn't have your kid circumcised? many parents got lectured about how they were making a huge mistake and that it was a medical necessity, that it would eventually have to get cut off anyway and it would be "more painful then" because "babies dont feel pain." :lmao i just can't imagine how an advanced country could be so backwards and dumbfucked at the same time, yikes.

Ignorant people get taken advantage of all the time, tbh... not a crime...

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 09:49 PM
Ignorant people get taken advantage of all the time, tbh... not a crime...

when its a violation of human rights though, it is. parents cannot legally consent to a non necessary procedure is what people aren't getting. people can and have sued, i'm going to be the next.

redzero
06-27-2012, 09:53 PM
anyway wish me luck in my case guys, i hope i win. i don't wanna be forced to go the vigilante route, but the son of a bitch will pay one way or another.

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 09:55 PM
lol

mingus
06-27-2012, 09:58 PM
Here is a site that might be of help and comfort to some of the self-loathing circumcised posters:

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/why-restore-your-foreskin

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 10:04 PM
Here is a site that might be of help and comfort to some of the self-loathing circumcised posters:

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/why-restore-your-foreskin

if circumcision was so awesome then there wouldn't be tons of sites like these, but thanks id rather hold out for an advancement in regenerative medicine tbh

CuckingFunt
06-27-2012, 11:14 PM

Lulz.

mavs>spurs
06-27-2012, 11:37 PM
you're not as hip and progressive as you think obviously

CuckingFunt
06-27-2012, 11:53 PM
you're not as hip and progressive as you think obviously

Because I find your e-thuggery amusing?

mavs>spurs
06-28-2012, 12:04 AM
a progressive would be pro human rights, rather than making snarky comments

ChumpDumper
06-28-2012, 02:29 AM
anyway wish me luck in my case guys, i hope i win. i don't wanna be forced to go the vigilante route, but the son of a bitch will pay one way or another.You're going to staple his foreskin to your penis.

mavs>spurs
06-28-2012, 02:35 AM
stop nitpicking my posts and address everyone who is anti-circumcision in this thread, there are lots of us.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2012, 02:46 AM
stop nitpicking my posts and address everyone who is anti-circumcision in this thread, there are lots of us.Why? I'm only making fun of your preputial vendetta.

Blake
06-28-2012, 08:16 AM
What I'm criticising Germany and this policy of is that it does not take into consideration socio-economic conditions that inhibit access to hygiene and/or people who are ignorant/uneducated about hygiene. It doing so, it puts they and others needlessly at risk.

So you are assuming the Germans did not take German socioeconomic conditions into consideration.

Is mingus a German name?

Drachen
06-28-2012, 08:26 AM
So you are assuming the Germans did not take German socioeconomic conditions into consideration.

Is mingus a German name?

At the risk of Mingus thinking that his argument has merit, I am not sure that ze germans took hygiene into consideration at all. This is a court case and from what I gather it was brought on the grounds that it should be unlawful to attack a baby with cutting tools.

I could be completely wrong here since I didn't read the case notes or anything, but I would only really agree with you if it was a new law being discussed.

leemajors
06-28-2012, 09:03 AM

that razor better not touch the 5 corners :lol

CuckingFunt
06-28-2012, 10:39 AM
a progressive would be pro human rights, rather than making snarky comments

And someone who actually gave two fucks about ending/slowing circumcision as a practice would probably channel that energy into some sort of activism and increased awareness rather than whining on a message board, suing doctors, and threatening physical violence all because his poor wittle snipped noodle forces him to have orgasms that aren't quite as satisfying as they possibly could be. Oh, the horror.

Incidentally, I actually am anti-circumcision. I do think it is an unnecessarily brutal procedure whose benefits are overblown and whose popularity is due to nothing more than aesthetics. I think parents AND doctors should be better informed about what the procedure actually does and that people should get over their hangups about what an uncircumcised dick looks like. If I planned to have kids, I wouldn't even consider circumcision for my sons.

That said, as a woman, I have relatively little sympathy for the moaning and groaning some men do on the subject. Especially when those men are in fact fully functional and are still able to enjoy sex. Medical research moves heaven and earth to stay on top of penile function, while lady parts are largely ignored and female sexual dysfunction goes largely untreated. Or is treated inefficiently. Or is dismissed as a mental problem. Because, after all, we're just supposed to lay there and quietly tolerate it anyway.

DisAsTerBot
06-28-2012, 10:43 AM
And someone who actually gave two fucks about ending/slowing circumcision as a practice would probably channel that energy into some sort of activism and increased awareness rather than whining on a message board, suing doctors, and threatening physical violence all because his poor wittle snipped noodle forces him to have orgasms that aren't quite as satisfying as they possibly could be. Oh, the horror.

Incidentally, I actually am anti-circumcision. I do think it is an unnecessarily brutal procedure whose benefits are overblown and whose popularity is due to nothing more than aesthetics. I think parents AND doctors should be better informed about what the procedure actually does and that people should get over their hangups about what an uncircumcised dick looks like. If I planned to have kids, I wouldn't even consider circumcision for my sons.

That said, as a woman, I have relatively little sympathy for the moaning and groaning some men do on the subject. Especially when those men are in fact fully functional and are still able to enjoy sex. Medical research moves heaven and earth to stay on top of penile function, while lady parts are largely ignored and female sexual dysfunction goes largely untreated. Or is treated inefficiently. Or is dismissed as a mental problem. Because, after all, we're just supposed to lay there and quietly tolerate it anyway.

pffft nice try. Female circumcision (Circumcision is the topic, not laying there during sex) is widely condemned as a cruel and brutal practice. Male circumcision is widely seen as just the opposite. It's the same thing.

As a man, I have little sympathy for a woman moaning and groaning about being circumcised. smh

CuckingFunt
06-28-2012, 10:47 AM
pffft nice try. Female circumcision (Circumcision is the topic, not laying there during sex) is widely condemned as a cruel and brutal practice. Male circumcision is widely seen as just the opposite. It's the same thing.

As a man, I have little sympathy for a woman moaning and groaning about being circumcised. smh

Female sexual dysfunction =/= female circumcision.

Edit to clarify:
My lack of sympathy doesn't lessen or otherwise affect my stance as being anti-circumcision. Rather, it affects the degree to which I support litigious actions or restorative surgeries/procedures. To continue with m>s as an example, this is a young man who claims to be getting laid a lot and claims to be enjoying his sexual encounters, but is whining because something he read on the interwebs told him he could be enjoying it a little more. Boo fucking hoo. Be outraged. I get that. Become an activist. I get that, too. But the time, energy, and resources used up in a legal case could be better spent elsewhere.

Blake
06-28-2012, 11:13 AM
At the risk of Mingus thinking that his argument has merit, I am not sure that ze germans took hygiene into consideration at all. This is a court case and from what I gather it was brought on the grounds that it should be unlawful to attack a baby with cutting tools.

I could be completely wrong here since I didn't read the case notes or anything, but I would only really agree with you if it was a new law being discussed.

If someone like mingus brought it up on a sports message board, I have a hard time believing it didn't come up in the court room.

It'll be interesting for sure to see how German lawmakers respond to the court's ruling.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2012, 11:15 AM

As a man, I have little sympathy for a woman moaning and groaning about being circumcised. smhWow, it is in no way the same thing. To be the same, you'd need to cut the entire head of the penis off.

smh (but don't cut it off)

DisAsTerBot
06-28-2012, 11:17 AM
Wow, it is in no way the same thing. To be the same, you'd need to cut the entire head of the penis off.

smh (but don't cut it off)

lol, mutilation is mutilation

CosmicCowboy
06-28-2012, 11:19 AM

It would be OK with me if you squirmed a little.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2012, 11:23 AM
lol, mutilation is mutilationlol, you didn't know what female circumcision was

Blake
06-28-2012, 11:23 AM
Medical research moves heaven and earth to stay on top of penile function, while lady parts are largely ignored .... Because, after all, we're just supposed to lay there and quietly tolerate it anyway.

You are supposed to lay there quietly for the man that paid to increase the size of your upstairs lady parts. :tu

CuckingFunt
06-28-2012, 11:41 AM
lol, mutilation is mutilation

I dunno, there's kind of a huge difference in this case.

Ginobilly
06-28-2012, 01:42 PM
pretty interesting what all of ya have to say. I believe that the reason western practicing Jews/Muslims are worried is that it will destroy a large part of religious identity/culture, possibly even causing hundreds of male jews/muslims to convert to Christianity. Think about it, Germany puts that law into effect in all the country that bans circumcisions in all male infants until they reach a reasonable age to consent to that sort of practice(14,15 years old??). As guy, I would dread the day my parents would make me get circumcision if were Jewish or Muslim, and I would probably take off running through the window and run away from home. Just like how a male dog senses when he feels his owner is getting him ready to take him to get neutered.

Ginobilly
06-28-2012, 01:56 PM

true, but if your intact, they're more frequent, usually bigger(because the penis stays at a semi-erect stage long after your boner starts going down) and you have to wait longer. All because it's more sensitive to touch and rubbing. I never go without double underwear when I go to schlitterbahn/fiesta texas with my girl because I'm not gonna lie, my eyes wander and it activates it.

leemajors
06-28-2012, 02:29 PM
true, but if your intact, they're more frequent, usually bigger(because the penis stays at a semi-erect stage long after your boner starts going down) and you have to wait longer. All because it's more sensitive to touch and rubbing. I never go without double underwear when I go to schlitterbahn/fiesta texas with my girl because I'm not gonna lie, my eyes wander and it activates it.

How does double underwear help anything at all? Is this under jean shorts by any chance?

mavs>spurs
06-28-2012, 02:47 PM

I'm not really sure what your purpose is here if you agree with me on circumcision. But to follow it up with saying that you don't really have any sympathy for the people who had to go through with this totally conflicts that. Sorry, but I do have sympathy for infants who were strapped down and put through the torment of having their genitals altered. Male or Female, it's fucking wrong to deny someone full control over their bodies. Bodily integrity is one of the few rights that are so sacred they should never be denied under any circumstance. The few psychological studies that are out there show a decrease in self esteem and confidence that lasts life long. The trauma has been shown to cause elevated levels of cortisol (stress hormone) even six months after the attack. There was another study done where they hooked the baby up during the procedure and took pictures, which showed changes in parts of the babies brain and they decided to halt the study early to protect the babies. Yes, early adverse experiences cause permanent changes to a babies rapidly developing brain, especially in the parts that control emotion, reasoning, and perception.

As far as the male genital mutilation/female genetal mutilation comparisons go, you really can't compare the 2 because we are so different. I guess the closest comparison would be to clip off the clitoral hood and leave it exposed 24/7, which you would obviously never consent to. The clitoris would eventually dry out and not provide nearly as much pleasure over time, which is exactly what happens to the glans.

The way the 2 differ though, is that the foreskin also has function as well, both in promoting female orgasm, easier entry into the vagina causing less pain, and also prevents chafing and dryness. Also, studies have shown that the 5 most touch sensitive parts of the penis are removed with circumcision. They concluded that on the circumcised penis, the most sensitive part is the circumcision scar on the underside, which as a circumcised man I can confirm is true. Those specialized nerve endings in the foreskin play a special role in gaining and maintaining an erection, help that some men desperately need as they age. Sometimes these embarrassing moments that men have where it doesnt want to get up, that they just attribute to "it happens sometimes" or they blame it on the alcohol well no it doesn't, only in America.

All I'm promoting is genital integrity for everyone, and there is no logical argument against that. You are just picking an argument because you like to do so with me. Look I'm sorry that you feel female dysfunction goes largely untreated, but 2 wrongs don't make a right and at least your dyfunction isn't because of a procedure you didn't want nor consent to. I'm for equal rights and fairness to everyone, including females with sexual dysfunction.

And finally, I'm not just upset because "i read somewhere on the internet that my orgasms could be stronger" as you put it. I've done extensive research on all aspects of circumcision including the psychological, and I feel that it is an attack against masculinity. I base my opinions off studies, professional opinions, my own personal experiences, and also the experiences of others. In this very thread you heard the opinion of someone who's brother had the surgery later in life and he said it adversely effected his sex life. I've heard the same stories from other men who had it later in life. And not all circumcisions are created equally, more or less skin can be removed as well as more or fewer complications, making the results volatile and dangerous. I truly believe that before america can move past all the hate and violence, we need to stop imposing this on our young and defenseless. Your body, your choice.

mavs>spurs
06-28-2012, 02:53 PM
"Because, after all, we're just supposed to lay there and quietly tolerate it anyway."

I found this especially funny, considering it describes unnatural circumcised sex. Circumcised men have to pound away a lot harder, and with longer strokes to achieve orgasm because of the lack of feeling and removed nerve endings. Circumcised sex promotes dryness, chafing, and painful sex for women. The mechanics of sex totally change. Sex is supposed to be enjoyable, if it isn't, something is missing. A foreskin, perhaps?

z0sa
06-28-2012, 02:53 PM

:lol this happens to every man <35 years of age, bro. It's called a semi (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=semi). It has nothing to do with your foreskin tbh.

leemajors
06-28-2012, 02:57 PM
"Because, after all, we're just supposed to lay there and quietly tolerate it anyway."

I found this especially funny, considering it describes unnatural circumcised sex. Circumcised men have to pound away a lot harder, and with longer strokes to achieve orgasm because of the lack of feeling and removed nerve endings. Circumcised sex promotes dryness, chafing, and painful sex for women. The mechanics of sex totally change. Sex is supposed to be enjoyable, if it isn't, something is missing. A foreskin, perhaps?

It's more of a reference to this, honestly:

Lady Hillingdon:

"When I hear his steps outside my door I lie down on my bed, open my legs and think of England."

Ginobilly
06-28-2012, 06:40 PM
:lol this happens to every man <35 years of age, bro. It's called a semi (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=semi). It has nothing to do with your foreskin tbh.

I meant that your semi is in super Saiyan mode when your intact, I never said that they don't get any semis.

Ginobilly
06-28-2012, 06:42 PM

so your saying that American Women are getting shafted?

Ginobilly
06-28-2012, 06:48 PM
How does double underwear help anything at all? Is this under jean shorts by any chance?

it keeps it better in place so you wont have to go into embarrassing episodes. I put loose underwear, followed by boxer shorts, then jeans. Not to tight jeans, and not to loose. The boy feels comfortable like that, and it receives fresh air at the same time.

CuckingFunt
06-28-2012, 11:49 PM
I'm not really sure what your purpose is here if you agree with me on circumcision. But to follow it up with saying that you don't really have any sympathy for the people who had to go through with this totally conflicts that.

Didn't say that. Didn't even come close.

As far as the male genital mutilation/female genetal mutilation comparisons go, you really can't compare the 2 because we are so different.

I didn't compare them.

I guess the closest comparison would be to clip off the clitoral hood and leave it exposed 24/7, which you would obviously never consent to. The clitoris would eventually dry out and not provide nearly as much pleasure over time, which is exactly what happens to the glans.

The way the 2 differ though, is that the foreskin also has function as well, both in promoting female orgasm, easier entry into the vagina causing less pain, and also prevents chafing and dryness.

No, actually, the way the two procedures differ is that in female genital mutilation the entire outer clitoral structure is removed. As someone pointed out earlier, the only way circumcision would be comparable is if it involved removing the entire head of a man's penis. But it doesn't. It's an unnecessary procedure, and one that is done too often, and usually for stupid reasons, and it can lead to diminished penile sensitivity, but it seldom if ever results in a man being unable to ever have sex or to ever have an orgasm.

Also, studies have shown that the 5 most touch sensitive parts of the penis are removed with circumcision.

I asked you last time this subject was raised for the origin of these studies/figures, but all I got were links to other articles and opinion pieces that referenced these figures without offering their source. I remain skeptical. Largely because it would seem counter-intuitive for a body part whose function is, among other things, to protect the penis from over-stimulation to itself be super sensitive.

All I'm promoting is genital integrity for everyone, and there is no logical argument against that.

Promoting genital integrity for everyone =/= suing doctors for making you un-whole 20+ years ago.

CuckingFunt
06-28-2012, 11:53 PM

You misunderstood this bit as badly as you did the rest of my post.

mavs>spurs
06-29-2012, 12:44 AM
I'm not really sure what your purpose is here if you agree with me on circumcision. But to follow it up with saying that you don't really have any sympathy for the people who had to go through with this totally conflicts that.

Didn't say that. Didn't even come close.

Yes you did, you said it right here:

That said, as a woman, I have relatively little sympathy for the moaning and groaning some men do on the subject.

No, actually, the way the two procedures differ is that in female genital mutilation the entire outer clitoral structure is removed. As someone pointed out earlier, the only way circumcision would be comparable is if it involved removing the entire head of a man's penis.

You can't read? I said it's impossible to compare to 2, but the closest thing would be to romove a woman's clitoral hood, not the entire clit. I'm sure you wouldn't volunteer yourself for that.

I asked you last time this subject was raised for the origin of these studies/figures, but all I got were links to other articles and opinion pieces that referenced these figures without offering their source. I remain skeptical. Largely because it would seem counter-intuitive for a body part whose function is, among other things, to protect the penis from over-stimulation to itself be super sensitive.

Well here you go:

http://www.nocirc.org/touch-test/bju_6685.pdf

"The glans in the circumcised male is less sensitive to fine-touch pressure than the glans of the uncircumcised male. The most sensitive location on the circumcised penis is the circumcision scar on the ventral surface. Five locations on the uncircumcised penis that are routinely removed at circumcision were more sensitive than the most sensitive location on the circumcised penis."

Promoting genital integrity for everyone =/= suing doctors for making you un-whole 20+ years ago.

Funny you said that, I was reading a scholarly journal where the doctor started off by saying that particularly BECAUSE of the growing risk of being sued, it was time to revisit the stance on circumcision. The doctor fully acknowledged that there was a major liability in performing them and it needed to be addressed. By suing the doctor and hospital, I make them and others hesitant to perform the procedure. Doctors aren't in the business of losing money. The last man to do it got about 60k so it wouldn't be about the money, 60k doesn't even begin to make things right. I'd donate that money to regenerative medicine to help others.

cheguevara
06-29-2012, 08:46 AM
tbh, coming from South America, it was frankly shocking the prevalence of circumcision here in the US, especially since it's well known that the alleged benefits are mostly a myth.

:lmao "myth"

http://health.usnews.com/health-news/family-health/womens-health/articles/2009/03/25/circumcision-guards-against-stds

In a study of more than 5,000 uncircumcised adult Ugandan males, researchers found that after circumcision, the rates of infection with the virus that causes herpes went down by 28 percent, and the transmission of human papillomavirus (HPV) -- the virus that can cause cervical cancer and genital warts -- was reduced by 35 percent.

In a previous study, the same researchers found that circumcision reduced infection with the HIV virus by 60 percent. Two other research groups -- one working in Kenya and the other in South Africa -- have also had similar findings.

cheguevara
06-29-2012, 08:47 AM
LOL

CosmicCowboy
06-29-2012, 09:05 AM
LOL wanting a soup of cum+vaginal juice+bacterias festering at the tip of your penis everytime after sex

uhhhh...it's pretty simple to flop you dick into the sink and wash it.

cheguevara
06-29-2012, 09:08 AM

damn sounds like a lot of work.

leemajors
06-29-2012, 09:18 AM
The summary of research findings at the bottom of this article is pretty conclusive - either the answer is no difference, or studies finding the exact opposite of another.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_effects_of_circumcision

CosmicCowboy
06-29-2012, 09:23 AM
damn sounds like a lot of work. to do that 3-4 times some nites. and what if there's no bathroom around? good luck I guess.

all I do is take a piss and go back to bed. :toast

Nasty bastard!

cheguevara
06-29-2012, 09:30 AM
hey I'm not the one with the walking bacteria stick

leemajors
06-29-2012, 09:31 AM
hey I'm not the one with the walking bacteria stick

your body is a walking bacteria sack :lol

cheguevara
06-29-2012, 09:32 AM

yup and higher concentration in certain areas

ChumpDumper
06-29-2012, 10:36 AM
Eh, other men bathe, che.

Ginobilly
06-29-2012, 10:43 AM
biggest hoax in American history is that Men don't get full body orgasms like women. Keep believing shitty womens magazines like cosmo!:lmao yeah cause they got circumcision and will never be able to tell the difference. The truth is You feel it all the way down to your spine and toes, belly-button, etc.

Agloco
06-29-2012, 10:45 AM

I've never had a problem with the first part. lol "pound away harder". 15 year-olds have to do that, not us seasoned vets. :lol

I'm sorry that your perception of your sexual experiences changed once you were made aware of "how the other half lives". Truly, I am.

That said, sex is quite enjoyable for the masses who have been chopped, and their partners. I tend to deal in the reality of the situation, not in what if's. It's what I know, and it feels pretty damn good tbh. I can't say that I long for a refund.

Generally your argument is sound, however you imply that having a foreskin is essential to having a good sexual experience. I'm here to tell you that it's not.

CuckingFunt
06-29-2012, 10:46 AM
Yes you did, you said it right here:
That said, as a woman, I have relatively little sympathy for the moaning and groaning some men do on the subject.

No. I didn't.

You can't read? I said it's impossible to compare to 2, but the closest thing would be to romove a woman's clitoral hood, not the entire clit. I'm sure you wouldn't volunteer yourself for that.

Straw man. I never said that I would. Or that men should.

Well here you go:

http://www.nocirc.org/touch-test/bju_6685.pdf

"The glans in the circumcised male is less sensitive to fine-touch pressure than the glans of the uncircumcised male. The most sensitive location on the circumcised penis is the circumcision scar on the ventral surface. Five locations on the uncircumcised penis that are routinely removed at circumcision were more sensitive than the most sensitive location on the circumcised penis."

That study seems to more conclusively state that the penis is made less sensitive by the removal of the foreskin than it does that the foreskin is itself some magical nerve factory. It still doesn't address the claims of which I'm skeptical, other than to perhaps suggest that they stem from a misunderstanding of these types of studies.

Funny you said that, I was reading a scholarly journal where the doctor started off by saying that particularly BECAUSE of the growing risk of being sued, it was time to revisit the stance on circumcision. The doctor fully acknowledged that there was a major liability in performing them and it needed to be addressed. By suing the doctor and hospital, I make them and others hesitant to perform the procedure. Doctors aren't in the business of losing money. The last man to do it got about 60k so it wouldn't be about the money, 60k doesn't even begin to make things right. I'd donate that money to regenerative medicine to help others.

Having doctors too afraid to perform the procedure isn't a solution to the problem you claim to be so worked up about. Parents of male infants would still request it, due to their preconceived notions and lack of reliable information/education, so all this would really do is foster a contentious relationship between doctors and patients.

As I said before, you think circumcision is a bad/unnecessary thing that is done way too often and for stupid reasons, and I agree completely. You say that people should be better informed about the long term affects of circumcision, both positive and negative, before making their decision and that the tons of misinformation currently circulating should be done away with? I'll back you on that one 100%. BUT, you start in with the histrionics--that this is the worst thing ever to happen to little boy babies, that the procedure should be banned, that you are deserving of restitution because your life has been made demonstrably worse by a procedure you had as an infant--and that's where you lose me. You're a young man, with a working dick, and what you claim is a happy and satisfying sex life. Get over it. Making this issue about yourself isn't activism, it's selfishness.

The summary of research findings at the bottom of this article is pretty conclusive - either the answer is no difference, or studies finding the exact opposite of another.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_effects_of_circumcision

Which is what I've found to be the case every time I've tried to research it.

CuckingFunt
06-29-2012, 10:47 AM

just imagine this simple scenario, imagine you have foreskin on one of your fingers. Now out of your 10 fingers, after a long day, which finger will have more concentration of bacteria and more prone to infection?

The one I don't wash.

Agloco
06-29-2012, 10:50 AM

:lol Indeed.

:lol Crying about losing some bacteria-laden skin.

Shastafarian
06-29-2012, 11:20 AM
:lol Quality preputial thread.

cheguevara
06-29-2012, 12:50 PM
:lol Indeed.

:lol Crying about losing some bacteria-laden skin.

not crying at all. Could'nt care either way tbh. Just pointing out there is scientific research proof on the health benefits. so it's no "myth" :sleep

mavs>spurs
06-29-2012, 03:37 PM
biggest hoax in American history is that Men don't get full body orgasms like women. Keep believing shitty womens magazines like cosmo!:lmao yeah cause they got circumcision and will never be able to tell the difference. The truth is You feel it all the way down to your spine and toes, belly-button, etc.

That's what I'm saying, and what people still don't get. I've talked to people who have had it done later in life, etc. I know what it does to your sex life. The only people who don't have anything negative to say were just recently cut and possibly haven't felt the effects of desensitization yet.

I post a study showing that the 5 most touch sensitive parts of the penis are removed with circumcision and somehow that isn't what they want to hear :lol so the guy posts a link to a wikipedia page to studies where they compared the parts that both circumcised and uncircumcised penises have in common, but forget one little thing: THE PARTS THAT WERE REMOVED!!! you can compare the inner foreskin remnant to one another, the glans, etc, but you cannot compare what exists on only one penis which is the foreskin, frenulum, ridged band, etc. once again, those studies are usually performed on men who were just circumcised, which is why in most of the results it says "no change after circumcision, or 51% of men felt their sex lives improved after circumcision, etc." That's why these studies are BIASED and hold no weight. Give it some time, say 5-20 years, and see if everything is still fine and dandy.

From someone who is circumcised, I can attest that the most sensitive part is along the scar line, where I assume a tiny fragment of foreskin tissue remains. the type of feeling is much different than the rest and is MUCH more sensitive. I can also attest that the frenulum is an erogenous zone, more comparable to the female clit than even the glans is. I'm lucky to have most of mine intact, but most or all of it is routinely removed during circumcision.

Again, I disagree with you CF in the sense that it is a big deal, bigger than you are making it out to be. You failed to address the findings that circumcision causes permanent changes to an infants brain development, feelings of low self esteem, and the amount of sheer PAIN that these babies go through.

fb39r6CvhqU

bXVFFI76ff0

UAGNnqyNidY

6IB1TY1H0aM

If you can watch these videos and still support this bullshit then I sincerely hope you die a slow painful death. :vomit: :ihit

leemajors
06-29-2012, 03:43 PM

No, as Agloco said and I have also experienced, this being limited to uncircumcised people is a total myth. People who believe that probably also believe you have to ejaculate to have an orgasm.

mavs>spurs
06-29-2012, 03:49 PM
Watch those videos if you dare. I want this shitty, disgusting barbaric act seen and known for what it is- infant sexual torture. Anyone who imposes this shit on infants can burn in hell.

The screams, the gargling and choking on their own spit, it's just awful and makes me want to throw up.

mavs>spurs
06-29-2012, 03:50 PM
Watch those videos if you dare. I want this shitty, disgusting barbaric act seen and known for what it is- infant sexual torture. Anyone who imposes this shit on infants can burn in hell.

The screams, the gargling and choking on their own spit, it's just awful and makes me want to throw up.

ElNono
06-29-2012, 03:50 PM
http://health.usnews.com/health-news/family-health/womens-health/articles/2009/03/25/circumcision-guards-against-stds

In a study of more than 5,000 uncircumcised adult Ugandan males, researchers found that after circumcision, the rates of infection with the virus that causes herpes went down by 28 percent, and the transmission of human papillomavirus (HPV) -- the virus that can cause cervical cancer and genital warts -- was reduced by 35 percent.

In a previous study, the same researchers found that circumcision reduced infection with the HIV virus by 60 percent. Two other research groups -- one working in Kenya and the other in South Africa -- have also had similar findings.

There is strong evidence that circumcision reduces the risk of HIV infection in heterosexual men in populations that are at high risk. Evidence among heterosexual men in sub-Saharan Africa shows a decreased risk of between 38 percent and 66 percent over two years and in this population studies rate it cost effective. Whether it protects against male-to-female transmission is disputed and whether it is of benefit in developed countries and among men who have sex with men is undetermined.

:lol living in Africa
:lol largest circumcised population in the world
:lol largest population with AIDS in the world
:lol cheguebe@aner fail again
:lol spreading myth
:lol don't bathe
:lol smelly
:lol stinky

ElNono
06-29-2012, 03:53 PM

damn sounds like a lot of work.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Ginobilly
06-29-2012, 03:57 PM
I come from a long line of Spanish families(1600's) that settled in South Texas(San Antonio,Laredo, (Anahuac,Texas)Nuevo Laredo, Nuevo Leon(my great,great,great grandfather helped found Lampazos and Rodriguez and Anahuac, Nuevo Leon, Mx). There were not only Spanish and Euro families that settled in those regions, but also Jewish and Muslims coming from middle eastern countries. The Spanish,Italian, and German culture that founded this region considers circumcision as child molestation/sexual abuse. So early jewishs and Moslems living side by side with us Euro(early Tejano Mexican Nortenos) were not allowed to use rabbis to do the incision y menos chuparle la verga al pobre child) so they had to train Jewish, Muslim, and even Christian women to do that to the child( they allowed some flawed version of brit milah) because as you know Northern Mexico and South Texas is the most homophobic part in the world. Any jew or muslim male caught doing that to their child or another child was considered a pedo,child abuser and could be killed brokeback mountain style by those nazi Spanish/German/Italians who founded the missions. So skilled women did the circumcisions in early North American history. They also did it to many of the labores who worked as ranchers and agricultures who worked in the hot sun. Many of those early Jewish/Muslims finally came to their senses and intermarried with the Spanish, found Jesus Christ and that's the reason I'm here. I am a love child created by the comprise of 3 different cultures that says that live goes on and does prosper. no kid should die or surfer because of this!! In the famous words of San Antonio's very own Shawn Michaels, "And you know it!" Jesus Christ warned us 2,000 years what happens to parents who keep hurting their kids and they killed him" Just like how they killed that poor prosecutor who was going to give up sandusky in 98! It's up to all cultures in general(don't matter if your Jewish,Muslim, Christian, evolutionist, etc) if they take Jesus message seriously. We all been warned in a theological, evolutionary/biological, string theory way.

Agloco
06-29-2012, 04:21 PM
not crying at all. Could'nt care either way tbh. Just pointing out there is scientific research proof on the health benefits. so it's no "myth" :sleep

I was actually agreeing with you. Sorry if I wasn't clear about it.

No, as Agloco said and I have also experienced, this being limited to uncircumcised people is a total myth. People who believe that probably also believe you have to ejaculate to have an orgasm.

Truthbomb here tbh.

m>s should explore such things as Tantric sex. It's not about a foreskin, it's a state of mind.

Don't litigate, copulate.

Blake
06-29-2012, 04:27 PM
Truthbomb here tbh.

m>s should explore such things as Tantric sex. It's not about a foreskin, it's a state of mind.

Don't litigate, copulate.

M>S is too thin skinned.

leemajors
06-29-2012, 06:07 PM
I come from a long line of Spanish families(1600's) that settled in South Texas(San Antonio,Laredo, (Anahuac,Texas)Nuevo Laredo, Nuevo Leon(my great,great,great grandfather helped found Lampazos and Rodriguez and Anahuac, Nuevo Leon, Mx). There were not only Spanish and Euro families that settled in those regions, but also Jewish and Muslims coming from middle eastern countries. The Spanish,Italian, and German culture that founded this region considers circumcision as child molestation/sexual abuse. So early jewishs and Moslems living side by side with us Euro(early Tejano Mexican Nortenos) were not allowed to use rabbis to do the incision y menos chuparle la verga al pobre child) so they had to train Jewish, Muslim, and even Christian women to do that to the child( they allowed some flawed version of brit milah) because as you know Northern Mexico and South Texas is the most homophobic part in the world. Any jew or muslim male caught doing that to their child or another child was considered a pedo,child abuser and could be killed brokeback mountain style by those nazi Spanish/German/Italians who founded the missions. So skilled women did the circumcisions in early North American history. They also did it to many of the labores who worked as ranchers and agricultures who worked in the hot sun. Many of those early Jewish/Muslims finally came to their senses and intermarried with the Spanish, found Jesus Christ and that's the reason I'm here. I am a love child created by the comprise of 3 different cultures that says that live goes on and does prosper. no kid should die or surfer because of this!! In the famous words of San Antonio's very own Shawn Michaels, "And you know it!" Jesus Christ warned us 2,000 years what happens to parents who keep hurting their kids and they killed him" Just like how they killed that poor prosecutor who was going to give up sandusky in 98! It's up to all cultures in general(don't matter if your Jewish,Muslim, Christian, evolutionist, etc) if they take Jesus message seriously. We all been warned in a theological, evolutionary/biological, string theory way.

It's hard to take this seriously with all the Jesus stuff.

Edit: sounded douchier before somehow

Agloco
06-29-2012, 06:31 PM
M>S is too thin skinned.

CuckingFunt
06-29-2012, 07:19 PM
I assume

You sure do.

From someone who is circumcised, I can attest that the most sensitive part is along the scar line, where I assume a tiny fragment of foreskin tissue remains. the type of feeling is much different than the rest and is MUCH more sensitive. I can also attest that the frenulum is an erogenous zone, more comparable to the female clit than even the glans is. I'm lucky to have most of mine intact, but most or all of it is routinely removed during circumcision.

Good. Your frenulum remains intact. So, then, you've got even less reason to whine about your damaged dick or to seek restitution for your pain and suffering.

Again, I disagree with you CF in the sense that it is a big deal, bigger than you are making it out to be. You failed to address the findings that circumcision causes permanent changes to an infants brain development, feelings of low self esteem, and the amount of sheer PAIN that these babies go through.

If you can watch these videos and still support this bullshit then I sincerely hope you die a slow painful death. :vomit: :ihit

I've never supported this bullshit in the first place. Me calling your whining childish and selfish is not the same thing as me supporting infant circumcision. You're either too obtuse to see the difference, or too desperate to cast me as your opposition, but the idea of me campaigning for infant circumcision is entirely a product of your imagination.

Then you should put some time and energy into increasing education and/or decreasing misinformation about circumcision so that perhaps infant boys in the future won't have to endure such a fate, rather than whining about your fully functional doodle and making e-threats against the doctors who snipped it two decades ago.

mavs>spurs
06-29-2012, 07:27 PM
So i'm just supposed to be okay with it? With your sympathy or not, a crime was committed and justice will be served. I am currently doing everything in my power to increase education about circumcision as well as activism to get money flowing in the direction of regenerative medicine to set millions of men who have suffered from this practice free. I'll pursue activism in the way that I see fit, not at the behest of an anonymous internet persona.

My first life experience on this earth was violation and torture and yours was not, so you have no right to judge me or room to speak.

Ginobilly
06-29-2012, 11:33 PM

you don't get it. I never said they don't experience it, just that it's diminished. My brother is 37 years old now and the way he describes it is this. Think of an intact penis being a healthy set of knees(think of an explosive basketball player like derrick rose) and pretend you tear both your ACL's. Yeah, your probably going to play again but you will never again have the same explosion or vertical again. another analogy:

cut=think of it as a Saiyan like dragonball z
uncut= Super Saiyan

Who said that the foreskin has HGH or produces it??

So babies in the world have to get their dicks cut so Stallone and all those old farts could be all roided up?

mavs>spurs
06-29-2012, 11:38 PM
it has hgh receptors, not produces it but it does contain apocrine glands which produce pheremones.

ElNono
06-29-2012, 11:40 PM
People are drastically different as it is to draw any meaningful comparisons when it comes to this stuff, IMO. It really hasn't stopped anybody anywhere from both procreating and having fulfilling sex.

mavs>spurs
06-29-2012, 11:43 PM
It really hasn't stopped anybody anywhere from both procreating and having fulfilling sex.

not true. people don't talk about this sort of thing to their bro's but check out the firsthand accounts from men and women online. there are a growing minority of women who are finding out they like intact dick a lot better and guys who report difficulties such as painful erections, erectile dysfunction, skin tags, lack of sensation, difficulty reaching orgasm, premature ejaculation, etc the results vary wildly.

mavs>spurs
06-29-2012, 11:48 PM
google "can't feel anything when i put on a condom" and see that many circumcised men go limp as soon as they put one on

Ginobilly
06-30-2012, 12:30 AM
People are drastically different as it is to draw any meaningful comparisons when it comes to this stuff, IMO. It really hasn't stopped anybody anywhere from both procreating and having fulfilling sex.

That's not what we're talking about. The moral of the story is the religious fanatics in america have the destroyed every mans right to a full orgasm, the way nature intended!

Ginobilly
06-30-2012, 12:35 AM
So i'm just supposed to be okay with it? With your sympathy or not, a crime was committed and justice will be served. I am currently doing everything in my power to increase education about circumcision as well as activism to get money flowing in the direction of regenerative medicine to set millions of men who have suffered from this practice free. I'll pursue activism in the way that I see fit, not at the behest of an anonymous internet persona.

My first life experience on this earth was violation and torture and yours was not, so you have no right to judge me or room to speak.

Circumcision will be a thing in the past. I give it 10 to 20 years until things start changing in America. I think circumcision is part of Americas problem with its sexual problems. Penis pumps, pills, toys, gimmicks. A man shouldn't need all that to please a women and himself.

mavs>spurs
06-30-2012, 12:36 AM
That's not what we're talking about. The moral of the story is the religious fanatics in america have the destroyed every mans right to a full orgasm, the way nature intended!

not even religious fanatics. contrary to the middle east and israel, it was never really pushed here in america for religious reasons. it was popularized by Kellogg who had all kinds of radical beliefs that masturbation caused insanity among other crazy ideas, and it was specifically promoted to destroy pleasure and as a "punishment" to boys for masturbating. if a boy was caught masturbating he was threatened with circumcision as an alternative to castration. kellogg specifically stated that the surgery should be performed without anesthetic, to have a deterrent effect on the mind.

so basically, circumcision in america began as a war against sex.

SnakeBoy
06-30-2012, 12:38 AM
because as you know Northern Mexico and South Texas is the most homophobic part in the world.

I have a feeling gay dudes in Iran might disagree.

mavs>spurs
06-30-2012, 12:40 AM
Circumcision will be a thing in the past. I give it 10 to 20 years until things start changing in America. I think circumcision is part of Americas problem with its sexual problems. Penis pumps, pills, toys, gimmicks. A man shouldn't need all that to please a women and himself.

that's what i've always said, and studies do confirm that circumcised men are more likely to engage in nontraditional sex acts

i'm glad things are starting to change and it's slowly dying out, but i don't want to someday be the last of a dying breed of guys with mangled weiners. it pisses me off that my sex life was crippled "to fit in with everyone else" but in the future i'll be in a small minority of victimized people and just expected to "live with it."

no i will not fuckign live with it. i was held down and tortured against my will and left crippled for life, i will not stop until all parties involve pay for their crimes and until medicine develops a way to right their wrongs. the only true justice is for every man subjected to this to be reunited with his foreskin and made whole again.

Ginobilly
06-30-2012, 12:41 AM
not true. people don't talk about this sort of thing to their bro's but check out the firsthand accounts from men and women online. there are a growing minority of women who are finding out they like intact dick a lot better and guys who report difficulties such as painful erections, erectile dysfunction, skin tags, lack of sensation, difficulty reaching orgasm, premature ejaculation, etc the results vary wildly.

yeah and not every guy is going to say the truth due to pride in those studies and surveys. It's like those penis measuring surveys where they come up with an average of 6-7inches when it's self measured, but when it's done by professionals, the average is 5 inches.

mavs>spurs
06-30-2012, 12:47 AM
yeah and not every guy is going to say the truth due to pride in those studies and surveys. It's like those penis measuring surveys where they come up with an average of 6-7inches when it's self measured, but when it's done by professionals, the average is 5 inches.

exactly, you saw the way some of the cut men reacted in this thread with sarcasm and bullshit. they refuse to accept the truth and laugh it off to protect their own ego's. but at the same time, we need some of these men to see the truth and speak out in order for the movement to grow.

it's hard to do and at first it was something i never wanted to talk about, but i'm not one to be a pussy and deflect or live in denial.

mingus
06-30-2012, 12:52 AM

You are a pussy. You don't know what the fuck suffering is if you think being cirumcised is suffering.

mavs>spurs
06-30-2012, 12:54 AM
Sorry that the facts got you all pissed off being a jew and all but yeah, the practice you are condoning is sick and for perverts only. Watch the videos I posted of infant circumcision in action, it's pure infant genital torture man, it is what it is. Don't get all pissy at me because I'm telling the truth about the sick practice you try to champion.

Yes these babies go through such intense pain that their brain development is permanently altered

Yes, your sex life was permanently adversely affected.

I have to live with it too, don't shoot the messenger.

mingus
06-30-2012, 01:00 AM
I am unaware of how it is sick and perverted, but good luck with your cause.

mavs>spurs
06-30-2012, 01:02 AM
because you're worried about what little boys penises look like and obsess on cutting them the moment they pop out of the womb, sounds like a sick sadistic sexual perversion to me

watch the torture videos if you have the stomach for it and youll understand

SnakeBoy
06-30-2012, 01:22 AM
no i will not fuckign live with it. i was held down and tortured against my will and left crippled for life, i will not stop until all parties involve pay for their crimes and until medicine develops a way to right their wrongs. the only true justice is for every man subjected to this to be reunited with his foreskin and made whole again.

http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/206/579/206579287_640.jpg

SnakeBoy
06-30-2012, 01:24 AM
i was held down and tortured against my will and left crippled for life

Seriously, circumcision is not the cause of your impotence. Seek real treatment.

mavs>spurs
06-30-2012, 01:31 AM
i don't have impotence idiot. go back, read all 9 pages, and post to me in a thoughtful way if you want a response.

SnakeBoy
06-30-2012, 02:11 AM
Sorry. I hope you find your foreskin.

ElNono
06-30-2012, 02:57 AM
google "can't feel anything when i put on a condom" and see that many circumcised men go limp as soon as they put one on

Seriously, you hear that from non-circumcised men too. Shit, I'm not circumcised and back when I used to have to use rubber it sucked.

:lol what are you talking about? The foreskin ends up under the glans when you're having sex... there's nothing magical about it.

mavs>spurs
06-30-2012, 03:05 AM
foregen.org has finally raised enough money for a clinical trial in regeneration, i'm really excited about it

redzero
06-30-2012, 07:31 AM

just imagine this simple scenario, imagine you have foreskin on one of your fingers. Now out of your 10 fingers, after a long day, which finger will have more concentration of bacteria and more prone to infection?

:lol still thinking that mutilation is preferable over proper hygiene.

Shastafarian
06-30-2012, 09:45 AM
foregen.org has finally raised enough money for a clinical trial in regeneration, i'm really excited about it

Fortunately, regenerative medical techniques now offer a greater possibility than ever to regrow human tissue (especially dermal tissue) lost in prior trauma. However, those techniques have not, so far, been applied to those who are suffering from an unnecessary circumcision.

I wonder how their solicitations to actual research companies go...

"Hello, we'd like to fund research into regrowing dick sk..." [click]

leemajors
06-30-2012, 11:12 AM
you don't get it. I never said they don't experience it, just that it's diminished. My brother is 37 years old now and the way he describes it is this. Think of an intact penis being a healthy set of knees(think of an explosive basketball player like derrick rose) and pretend you tear both your ACL's. Yeah, your probably going to play again but you will never again have the same explosion or vertical again. another analogy:

cut=think of it as a Saiyan like dragonball z
uncut= Super Saiyan

Who said that the foreskin has HGH or produces it??

So babies in the world have to get their dicks cut so Stallone and all those old farts could be all roided up?

Your brother was not cut when he was an infant, his nervous system was fully developed. there is no way to compare those two scenarios whatsoever.

Ginobilly
06-30-2012, 11:45 AM
Your brother was not cut when he was an infant, his nervous system was fully developed. there is no way to compare those two scenarios whatsoever.

he had 11 years to loose the sensation in his glans due to the rubbing of cotton underwear(silk underwear is best for cut dicks) and his receptors/nerves under his foreskin were gone(those provide pleasure). Have you ever had a chick stick her tongue under your foreskin and circumnavigate your dick? Just by doing that you'll be screaming in pleasure like the way a girl does and be cumming like a maniac. She don't even have to stroke it. And who the fuck says it takes more than a dick to get a women off? You fuckin serious? An intact dick is more than enough to get your girl off. I give my girl shit loads of orgasms and i don't waste a penny on any novelty stores like Planet K/Megaplex to buy gimmicks. Just the food and water that you eat and drink should be more than enough to get your dick to work. That's why divorce and child neglect are high in America. What about teen pregnancy? Should we circumcise hoodrats girls in San Antonio so they could stop making stupid wanna be gangster orejones?

Shastafarian
06-30-2012, 11:55 AM
That's why divorce and child neglect are high in America.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Ginobilly
06-30-2012, 11:59 AM
not even religious fanatics. contrary to the middle east and israel, it was never really pushed here in america for religious reasons. it was popularized by Kellogg who had all kinds of radical beliefs that masturbation caused insanity among other crazy ideas, and it was specifically promoted to destroy pleasure and as a "punishment" to boys for masturbating. if a boy was caught masturbating he was threatened with circumcision as an alternative to castration. kellogg specifically stated that the surgery should be performed without anesthetic, to have a deterrent effect on the mind.

so basically, circumcision in america began as a war against sex.

Yeah I heard that. Thank god my parents carry old Hispanic values or else my chorizo would of been clipped. She told me the douchebag doctor tried to convince her that it was highly recommended for hygiene. But my mom knows better! there's nothing wrong with jacking off! another benefit of being not cut. You make your own Yogurt/cream, so you don't need artificial creams to jack off.

leemajors
06-30-2012, 12:05 PM
he had 11 years to loose the sensation in his glans due to the rubbing of cotton underwear(silk underwear is best for cut dicks) and his receptors/nerves under his foreskin were gone(those provide pleasure). Have you ever had a chick stick her tongue under your foreskin and circumnavigate your dick? Just by doing that you'll be screaming in pleasure like the way a girl does and be cumming like a maniac. She don't even have to stroke it. And who the fuck says it takes more than a dick to get a women off? You fuckin serious? An intact dick is more than enough to get your girl off. I give my girl shit loads of orgasms and i don't waste a penny on any novelty stores like Planet K/Megaplex to buy gimmicks. Just the food and water that you eat and drink should be more than enough to get your dick to work. That's why divorce and child neglect are high in America. What about teen pregnancy? Should we circumcise hoodrats girls in San Antonio so they could stop making stupid wanna be gangster orejones?

I don't think anyone has said much about any of these wild tangents you are going off on. My dick works great, I'm happy with it and myself, and it happens to be cut, and i don't use "artificial creams" to jack it. Underwear preference varies from person to person, I don't know why you think everything your brother says is a universal truth.

And again, it's fairly worthless to compare adult circumcision to anything but other cases of adult circumcision. I think we're done here.

Ginobilly
06-30-2012, 12:06 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin

you know it's true! How many fat lazy bitches(and their nigglect/Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_/honkey babies) are we supporting through gov programs? These bitches aint getting a good fucking(cause the majority of guys are cut) so they become ho's looking for uncut cock. Making a lot of unwanted babies along the way.

Shastafarian
06-30-2012, 12:07 PM
Oh man this thread gets better and better

Ginobilly
06-30-2012, 12:08 PM
I don't think anyone has said much about any of these wild tangents you are going off on. My dick works great, I'm happy with it and myself, and it happens to be cut, and i don't use "artificial creams" to jack it. Underwear preference varies from person to person, I don't know why you think everything your brother says is a universal truth.

And again, it's fairly worthless to compare adult circumcision to anything but other cases of adult circumcision. I think we're done here.

You think Jesus grew back his foreskin when he went through brit milah?

leemajors
06-30-2012, 12:11 PM
Oh man this thread gets better and better

yes, apparently having a foreskin makes you a xenophobic super lover.

MavDynasty
06-30-2012, 02:55 PM
I'm cut but it has never really affected me as I enjoy my orgasms and sex. No limp dick bullshit or anything else

I still have a lot more years before ED so we will see

mavs>spurs
06-30-2012, 05:16 PM
he had 11 years to loose the sensation in his glans due to the rubbing of cotton underwear(silk underwear is best for cut dicks) and his receptors/nerves under his foreskin were gone(those provide pleasure). Have you ever had a chick stick her tongue under your foreskin and circumnavigate your dick? Just by doing that you'll be screaming in pleasure like the way a girl does and be cumming like a maniac.

that's what they don't want to get, 20,000 specialized nerve endings are gone. it isn't just a little piece of skin.

Shastafarian
06-30-2012, 05:38 PM
that's what they don't want to get, 20,000 specialized nerve endings are gone. it isn't just a little piece of skin.

That's nice. Qualify those nerve endings for us please. Which neurotransmitters are involved in their firing?

Ginobilly
07-02-2012, 04:52 PM
That's nice. Qualify those nerve endings for us please. Which neurotransmitters are involved in their firing?

all of them. Read the history of male circumcision and you'll find out that some ancient tribes did it as a form of humiliating your enemies when you conquered them. It's a form of male castration that makes males more docile and less aggressive towards other males and females. Male and Female are more alike than you think, but it's just a universal truth that is kept from most males.

And one more thing, just because you don't get circumcised at birth, does not guaranty that you will make with your foreskin when you reach puberty. All the Western countries that you'll mentioned where it's not common, over half those boys will loose their foreskin due to infection of different sorts. And that's with water and soap. So the foreskin is more like a privilege that a right. I myself had to battle different infections and they're not fun. That's the reason why they do what they do, because parents and doctors don't want to be dealing with their baby boys penises.

mavs>spurs
07-02-2012, 04:58 PM
^i think that's bullshit, i've seen the circ rates in europe and they're practically nonexistant, nowhere near "50% by puberty." the rates are more like 2% and i've never heard of someone with a foreskin losing it due to infection. that's total bs.

Ginobilly
07-02-2012, 05:18 PM
^i think that's bullshit, i've seen the circ rates in europe and they're practically nonexistant, nowhere near "50% by puberty." the rates are more like 2% and i've never heard of someone with a foreskin losing it due to infection. that's total bs.

I was trying to make you feel better. I don't know the exact number, but a lot of kids loose it. Goodluck beating this sexiest system!

CosmicCowboy
07-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Glad I'm on the shirts team. You have convinced me M>S. Your skins team is a bunch on no game motherfuckers...:lol

Shastafarian
07-02-2012, 06:09 PM
all of them. :lol All neurotransmitters are used in each of the "20,000 nerve endings"? All of them?

Read the history of male circumcision and you'll find out that some ancient tribes did it as a form of humiliating your enemies when you conquered them. It's a form of male castration that makes males more docile and less aggressive towards other males and females. You clearly don't know what castration means.
Male and Female are more alike than you think, but it's just a universal truth that is kept from most males.I know exactly how "alike" males and females are.

And one more thing, just because you don't get circumcised at birth, does not guaranty that you will make with your foreskin when you reach puberty. All the Western countries that you'll mentioned where it's not common, over half those boys will loose their foreskin due to infection of different sorts. And that's with water and soap. So the foreskin is more like a privilege that a right. I myself had to battle different infections and they're not fun. That's the reason why they do what they do, because parents and doctors don't want to be dealing with their baby boys penises.
So you think circumcising is for health reasons then. Thanks for clearing that up.

Shastafarian
07-02-2012, 06:10 PM
^i think that's bullshit, i've seen the circ rates in europe and they're practically nonexistant, nowhere near "50% by puberty." the rates are more like 2% and i've never heard of someone with a foreskin losing it due to infection that's total bs.
Do a lot of research into dicks do we?

Ginobilly
07-03-2012, 12:07 PM
:lol All neurotransmitters are used in each of the "20,000 nerve endings"? All of them?
You clearly don't know what castration means. I know exactly how "alike" males and females are.

So you think circumcising is for health reasons then. Thanks for clearing that up.

big part of the reason, Yes. But I think that parents owe it to their male kids to at least give them that chance to battle through all of that. Some make it, some don't, but they deserve that right!

Ginobilly
07-03-2012, 12:13 PM
We Hispanics venerate the bull, because it is a symbol of fertility and virility in our culture. Cutting off the bulls parts, makes him weaker and weaker. And that's what this conformist culture is doing to most of the males being born in the US. They are getting deprived of what it means be Masculine, thus affecting the cultural and moral stability of a mass group of people. That's why we are the way we are and it's not going to get better for our future if we keep these barbaric laws in place.

Shastafarian
07-03-2012, 12:20 PM
So now you think the male prepuce contains testosterone???

Ginobilly
07-03-2012, 12:36 PM
So now you think the male prepuce contains testosterone???

My brother said that he thinks and knows it affected his testosterone production cause he felt weaker in strength and explosion exercises and workouts when playing sports. He used to play soccer a lot and said it somehow affected his sprinting explosiveness. More research needs to be done in the foreskins role in testosterone production.

Shastafarian
07-03-2012, 12:38 PM
My brother said that he thinks and knows it affected his testosterone production cause he felt weaker in strength and explosion exercises and workouts when playing sports. :rollin Because his dick skin was removed...HIS DICK SKIN.

He used to play soccer a lot and said it somehow affected his sprinting explosiveness. More research needs to be done in the foreskins role in testosterone production.
More research needs to be done into WHY your brother associates lack of athletic ability with losing his dick skin.

Ginobilly
07-03-2012, 12:56 PM
:rollin Because his dick skin was removed...HIS DICK SKIN.

More research needs to be done into WHY your brother associates lack of athletic ability with losing his dick skin.

You don't think there's a correlation in Americas obsession with Testosterone products? How many infomercials and ads are there advertising dwindling Testosterone production targeting men as young as 25? America is obsessed with steroids, aren't they not?

Shastafarian
07-03-2012, 01:00 PM
You don't think there's a correlation in Americas obsession with Testosterone products? A correlation with dick skin? No I don't. I believe there's a correlation with body testosterone levels dropping as you age because that's what happens.

How many infomercials and ads are there advertising dwindling Testosterone production targeting men as young as 25?If you're 25 and your testosterone levels are low, there's something wrong with your body. And it's not that your dick skin was removed. :lol

Ginobilly
07-03-2012, 01:10 PM
A correlation with dick skin? No I don't. I believe there's a correlation with body testosterone levels dropping as you age because that's what happens.
If you're 25 and your testosterone levels are low, there's something wrong with your body. And it's not that your dick skin was removed. :lol

I'm not saying cause of me. I have a good sexual relationship with my gf. The ability to orgasm with her on cue anytime is something very intense and intimate in our relationship. It brings that much closer together cause you feel what it's like to be ONE. It's a very liberating feeling. I'm giving myself to her, and her to me.