PDA

View Full Version : Lakers and Heat

HeatChamps
06-28-2012, 01:19 AM
The only 2 organizations that matter. Fuck all the other teams. Buch of fag wannabes.

pass1st
06-28-2012, 01:24 AM
If Kobe left the Lakers, the Lakers would still be relevant no matter how much they sucked. They could have the Bobcats record and still be the most mentioned team.

If the Heat lost LBJ & Wade, they would fade to obscurity.

HeatChamps
06-28-2012, 01:26 AM
Well Wade started this organization with Shaq. Oh yeah don't forget about Zo. This team has meant some for a good 15 years now.

Kai
06-28-2012, 01:39 AM
Go to bed fagg:lolt

#41 Shoot Em Up
06-28-2012, 01:56 AM
The weather is nice out here in the hood...... me and my niggas just holding plex on the porch. Ready to put a hole in a nigga if he step out of line and onto the wrong turf. Thug Life

Halberto
06-28-2012, 01:58 AM
Great thread :tu

Venti Quattro
06-28-2012, 02:09 AM
:cry LA Heat :cry

http://myphoto.nnov.ru/img/3liiB.jpg

AussieFanKurt
06-28-2012, 02:23 AM
If Kobe left the Lakers, the Lakers would still be relevant no matter how much they sucked. They could have the Bobcats record and still be the most mentioned team.

I hate to say it but this is true

scanry
06-28-2012, 03:00 AM

That's not true because youa'll have never been out of contention for too long.

If the Lakers stay out of contention for maybe 8 - 10 years, people will obviously lose interest. That will not be the case because they are always the favorite destination for free agents.

HeatChamps
06-28-2012, 03:02 AM
Lakers will turn into the Knicks if they started to suck.

Jacob1983
06-28-2012, 03:09 AM
Pat Riley and the execs of the Heat should be very grateful that Superfriends happened in 2010. If it hadn't happened, Wade would have left the Heat and the Heat probably would have been contracted. 2010 was the only hope for the Heat because they knew they had a strong possibility of forming Superfriends. After the Heat got their gift in 2006, they sucked ass pretty much until Lebron joined the Heat. Wade did not get out of the first round again until he married Lebron in 2010.

Venti Quattro
06-28-2012, 03:12 AM
The Heat are going to be contracted? :rollin

Miami is a huge market for the NBA; they are never going to contract the team even if they suck ass and donkey dick at the same time.

Jacob1983
06-28-2012, 03:14 AM
Hold on now, I said they probably would have if Superfriends hadn't have happened. There's no fuckin way that Wade would have stayed in Miami if Lebron and their son Bosh hadn't formed Superfriends.

Venti Quattro
06-28-2012, 03:32 AM
Miami have gone on such lulls without Wade and they have not contracted. Some star is always going to play for Miami. It's conduciveness for athletes is just like Los Angeles, or New York (if NY's front office weren't such pea-brains).

racm
06-28-2012, 03:45 AM
Tbh I think Miami got lucky with Timmy and Zo and getting Riley from the Knicks.

LkrFan
06-28-2012, 04:02 AM
Well Wade started this organization with Shaq. Oh yeah don't forget about Zo. This team has meant some for a good 15 years now.

Retard alert! :lol

#41 Shoot Em Up
06-28-2012, 04:07 AM
Retard alert! :lol

:lol

Latarian Milton
06-28-2012, 05:37 AM
The only 2 organizations that matter. Fuck all the other teams. Buch of fag wannabes.

lakers epoch is gone imho, they're tied with kobe's contract which's gonna tamper with their rebuilding progress for 3 years to come, and it's more than what another gasol trade can fix tbh

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2012, 07:28 AM
The weather is nice out here in the hood...... me and my niggas just holding plex on the porch. Ready to put a hole in a nigga if he step out of line and onto the wrong turf. Thug Life

I want you to graduate from the Thug life..leave that to homo's like Tyson...I think it's preferable that you no longer get your hands dirty...for example you can never touch the yaye and still make 100 g's a week you can gain respect as the biggest player of all time while clocking 500 bucks a muthafucking hour and you'll never fall short because you'll have the money and the power:

Here's an example:

I step out on the cut, shit was lookin funny I ran back in the house and started callin up my money... I signaled for my workers, to bring in all the dope I can feel the bust and sure enough in comes the 5-0...Niggaz stayed relaxed but they was friskin niggaz up If someone said my name then I was definitely fucked... But i'ma play it cool, if I kill I gotta kill Fightin for my shit, I never ran and never will... Come to find out, they wasn't fuckin with my boys Busted a nigga who said he paid em, talkin noise... Hehehehehe.. I guess the juices are sour But I ain't fallin short cause I got money and the power yup!