PDA

View Full Version : The Shower Rod candidate roll call

Solid D
06-28-2012, 04:51 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdOoLmhBTnlufpC8Mo5MU2bUOGwDwsL atsRCs5lAcDVWXk2LdtefRwlNHZ

In case tonight ends up being the Mardy Collins & Damir Markota draft of 2006, chime in here and make sure you are not at home alone tonight.

We want to know who you are so that we can be here for you and gently counsel with you.

http://work.chron.com/DM-Resize/photos.demandstudios.com/getty/article/189/49/87712230.jpg?w=600&h=600&keep_ratio=1

Hey! Just remember, the Spurs won the NBA championship after the 2006 draft and that other stuff that happened that summer which we're not going to talk about right now ( :bang ) .

timvp
06-28-2012, 05:16 PM
Can't wait for the Spurs to draft some unknown Croat while passing on someone who ST wanted.

ChumpDumper
06-28-2012, 05:29 PM
Yeah, I always look forward to Senor Spur's list of bolded names of players the Spurs should have drafted.

baseline bum
06-28-2012, 05:31 PM
If dey make that trade for Charlotte's #2 and pass on Gilchrist I'm burning the city down tbh.

Bruno
06-28-2012, 05:36 PM
That's a very relaxing draft for Spurs fans. With only the 59th pick, there is nothing to lose (unless Spurs do a bad trade).

baseline bum
06-28-2012, 05:41 PM
That's a very relaxing draft for Spurs fans. With only the 59th pick, there is nothing to lose (unless Spurs do a bad trade).

True, they can't extend Bonner today either.

Solid D
06-28-2012, 05:50 PM

Good therapeutic talk, Bruno. Would anyone else like to share your good thoughts?

Help us....to help you!

http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/images/photofeature-alfranken1.jpg

FromWayDowntown
06-28-2012, 05:54 PM
Good therapeutic talk, Bruno. Would anyone else like to share your good thoughts?

Help us....to help you!

Why worry?!?!? It doesn't matter what the Spurs do in the draft as long as that glass-eyed choker Tony Parker remains on this roster!

Maddog
06-28-2012, 07:17 PM
http://volumeproject.org/files/2009/07/crisis.jpg

Nathan89
06-28-2012, 09:11 PM
Checking in for counsel.:depressed

Solid D
06-28-2012, 09:33 PM
http://yogiberraclassic.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/YOGIPIC.gif

It ain't over til it's over, my friend.

50 cent
06-28-2012, 09:40 PM
Damir Markota has to be my favorite Spurs draft pick of all time.

Everybody on ST went from WTF, to talking themselves into thinking he was an amazing steal, to thinking "that guy sucked anyway" all in a period of like 20 minutes.

:lmao

MI21
06-28-2012, 09:43 PM
My favourite part of draft nite is when the Spurs select somebody and fans instantly place him into the rotation as a key player like such -

Parker / Neal
Ginobili / Neal / Leonard
Leonard / Jackson
Duncan / draft pick #59
Splitter / Blair

This happens, without fail, even though said player will more than likely be in D-League / overseas.

FromWayDowntown
06-28-2012, 09:51 PM
My favourite part of draft nite is when the Spurs select somebody and fans instantly place him into the rotation as a key player like such -

Parker / Neal
Leonard / Jackson
Duncan / draft pick #59
Splitter / Blair

This happens, without fail, even though said player will more than likely be in D-League / overseas.

James Gist!

timtonymanu
06-28-2012, 10:06 PM
Yeah, I always look forward to Senor Spur's list of bolded names of players the Spurs should have drafted.

Damir Markota has to be my favorite Spurs draft pick of all time.

Everybody on ST went from WTF, to talking themselves into thinking he was an amazing steal, to thinking "that guy sucked anyway" all in a period of like 20 minutes.

Parker / Neal
Leonard / Jackson
Duncan / draft pick #59
Splitter / Blair

timtonymanu
06-28-2012, 10:08 PM

Parker / Neal
Leonard / Jackson
Duncan / draft pick #59
Splitter / Blair

My favorite part is when someone uses a highlight video of "drafted player" and start calling him "insert player" 2.0.

Beanzamillion21
06-28-2012, 10:13 PM
The only thing to do now is blow it up when Tim and Manu retire.:depressed

baseline bum
06-28-2012, 10:22 PM

Parker / Neal
Leonard / Jackson
Duncan / draft pick #59
Splitter / Blair

No love for that great Carrawell/Bracey draft? :cry

baseline bum
06-28-2012, 10:28 PM

Parker / Neal
Leonard / Jackson
Duncan / draft pick #59
Splitter / Blair

Real talk though, my favorite part of draft night is when the Spurs trade some garbage prospect. What, we traded Corey FUCKING Hightower to the Lakers?!?!?!

T Park
06-28-2012, 10:38 PM
Real talk though, my favorite part of draft night is when the Spurs trade some garbage prospect. What, we traded Corey FUCKING Hightower to the Lakers?!?!?!

The rich get richer....

baseline bum
06-28-2012, 10:55 PM
The rich get richer....

50 cent
06-28-2012, 10:58 PM
Parker / Neal
Ginobili / Denmon
Leonard / Jackson
Duncan / Diaw
Splitter / Blair