PDA

View Full Version : We're outsmarting everyone

Donnie Nelson
06-28-2012, 08:24 PM
Once again, Mark and I show that we're playing chess while everyone else plays checkers. We did alot of research on how Bill Belichick works the draft, and decided to copy it almost exactly. I say almost only because we've surpassed his abilities.

Some will question trading down, but it gives us a 1st and two early second rounders, where the real draft value is at. By Day 2 of the draft we'll flip more assets for some 3rd round picks, then get the steals of the draft in rounds 4-7. Just like Belichick.

The NBA better prepare to get double anal'd by the long, hard dicks of Mark and Donnie.

Edward
06-28-2012, 08:26 PM
:lmao

mavs>spurs
06-28-2012, 09:19 PM
fucking retards wasted the 24 on someone they could have gotten with the 34 :lol

HeatChamps
06-28-2012, 09:20 PM
:lol Mavs

ElNono
06-29-2012, 12:35 AM
love this troll, tbh :lol

scanry
06-29-2012, 01:14 AM
"Silence Isn't Inactivity" :lol

DJ Mbenga
06-29-2012, 02:16 AM
gotta save our money so the hole deron leaves is big.

SenorSpur
06-29-2012, 08:17 AM
This must've been phase 1 of the Mavs pre-Deron Williams contingency plan.

06-29-2012, 08:40 AM
Once again, Mark and I show that we're playing chess while everyone else plays checkers. We did alot of research on how Bill Belichick works the draft, and decided to copy it almost exactly. I say almost only because we've surpassed his abilities.

Some will question trading down, but it gives us a 1st and two early second rounders, where the real draft value is at. By Day 2 of the draft we'll flip more assets for some 3rd round picks, then get the steals of the draft in rounds 4-7. Just like Belichick.

The NBA better prepare to get double anal'd by the long, hard dicks of Mark and Donnie.

Donnie Nelson, asking for the ball to be passed to him in the area near the basket and teaching dark skinned people a thing or two about the game of basketball as he usually does etc

Latarian Milton
06-29-2012, 08:45 AM
donnie is brewing some big move that can change the momentum of the western conference, or maybe even the league, instead of drafting some young niggas with superb potential who will pay off in the long term given time & the right guide but who cannot make much instant impact. mavs are not building for the future imho, they're still on win-now mode