PDA

View Full Version : Great series, From Poistons fan

PistonskillSpurs
06-24-2005, 01:56 AM
Hi guys. What a great series. Both teams played really had. My Pistons just couldn't swing two on the road, so we'll have to do some tweaking in the off season. No shame in losing to your classy organization. That was such an awesome series. I see no reason we won't be doing this again next year. We have some good things coming in the off season. Joe will make sure Darko finally gets to play, and I think he'll be just fine, Defino will too, and we get the 26th pick in the draft. These teams could play in the finals for the next three years. Enjoy you celebration, your team earned it. I am so proud of my Pistons--three straight conference finals, one title, and pushed another all the way to the fourth quarter of game seven. See you guys again next year.

Jeff

yaicu2
06-24-2005, 02:37 AM
Gonna be hard without LB around!!! That guy is such a class-act, and if LB leaves, they're gonna need someone of his caliber to keep that team together.

I went to 2 of my first NBA finals games this year, and I hope to do it again. If it's SA and Detroit again, that will be fine by me!

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-24-2005, 02:42 AM
Agreed buddy, we are the next great NBA rivalry until the ned of the decade.

Excellent series, props to the Pistons. Thought you guys had our number, then we showed the Pistons just how tough we are (too!) in the 4th today...

Classy series all round. C u next year!