PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone noticed that women nowadays...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

TE
07-02-2012, 12:58 AM
have become more and more okay to men being open to homosexuals?

Ask young women around and I gurantee you'll get a very similar openness.

silverblk mystix
07-02-2012, 12:59 AM
have become more and more advocate to men being open to homosexuals?

Define- open to homosexuals?

TE
07-02-2012, 01:01 AM
Open as in they think it's okay for men to be homosexual.

Avante
07-02-2012, 01:07 AM
I think it all depends on where you live. I can't see those corn fed Nebraska girls being cool about guys being gay. Places like Miami, Frisco, where nobody gives a damn what you do, sure.

I live in central Cali, two guys walking around hand in hand would not be cool.

silverblk mystix
07-02-2012, 01:10 AM
Open as in they think it's okay for men to be homosexual.

Isn't just anyone in general- not just women?

TE
07-02-2012, 01:16 AM
Isn't just anyone in general- not just women?

Well if you choose to see it that way.

I'm not homophobic, and I don't hate gays. I acknowledge their humanity and option to do whatever they want to do. I draw the threshold line on acceptance. I don't accept their views, so I disagree with their homosexual inclinations.

Many of my women friends in addition to my girlfriend seem to oppose my viewpoint even after I outline the above sentiment. I find that bewildering tbh.

silverblk mystix
07-02-2012, 01:19 AM

I'm not homophobic, and I don't hate gays. I acknowledge their humanity and option to do whatever they want to do. I draw the threshold line on acceptance. I don't accept their views, so I disagree with their homosexual inclinations.

Many of my women friends in addition to my girlfriend seem to oppose my viewpoint even after I outline the above sentiment. I find that bewildering tbh.

I don't. I think they are right on.

Not trying to offend- but I see their point- if they are seeing what I think they are seeing.

Avante
07-02-2012, 01:19 AM

I'm cool with it until they decide to have a parade or act stupid about it. Wouldn't want my kids around it. Nope, I won't pretend it's normal behavior because it isn't. Not however some real big deal, tons of things a lot worst.

TE
07-02-2012, 01:25 AM
I'm cool with it in the sense that their entitled to do what they please.

When it comes to this topic though, I seemingly tie the word accept with conduct. I'm not going to accept homosexual tendencies if I am not willing to conduct them.

silverblk mystix
07-02-2012, 01:29 AM

When it comes to this topic though, I seemingly tie the word accept with conduct. I'm not going to accept homosexual tendencies if I am not willing to conduct them.

But aren't you thinking about what you accept? Or not accept?

TE
07-02-2012, 01:32 AM
But aren't you thinking about what you accept? Or not accept?

Accept is a sensitive word in this topic IMO

For the record, I am thinking about what I don't accept, and what I don't accept is what gays like and do.

silverblk mystix
07-02-2012, 01:36 AM
Accept is a sensitive word in this topic IMO

For the record, I am thinking about what I don't accept, and what I don't accept is what gays like and do.

Well, imagine if someone tells a Black person or a hispanic person that they can't really accept them being black or hispanic?

This is like saying that a black/hispanic could just change their ethnicity. You can't. You had no choice.

Same with gay people. They feel that it is who they are or how they were born so --you saying you don't accept them (their views) is kind of offensive.

I have had black people get offended when I said this and they automatically responded with, "it is different, you can't compare being black to being gay!"

But if you think about it, why not?

TE
07-02-2012, 01:37 AM
I don't. I think they are right on.

Not trying to offend- but I see their point- if they are seeing what I think they are seeing.

Btw, what do you see?

TE
07-02-2012, 01:38 AM
Nevermind^

Avante
07-02-2012, 01:40 AM

I think most decent people want to be fair to people. If a homosexual is smart enought to reaize the realities of their situation and act cool, it's cool. When they start trying to draw attention to their gayness, not cool. Heterosexual don't need a parade, and neither do they.

Two grown men kissing will always be ..OH YUCK!!!!!!!...to most people.

silverblk mystix
07-02-2012, 01:42 AM
Btw, what do you see?

Well, again- not trying to offend but it is a touchy topic-

they are seeing how you are being judgmental...by placing yourself in a position where you do or you don't accept them..it is putting yourself in a position where they are less than you.

It is like when someone says , "he's alright...for a black guy!"

It is just putting yourself as superior and it comes off as condescending.

I think that might be what they are seeing and why - even after you explained your position...they didn't really feel ok with it.

AussieFanKurt
07-02-2012, 01:55 AM
My girlfriend is fine with me accepting gays, she doesn't think I'm going to turn gay. I really don't understand what's wrong with accepting them. I don't want to have gay sex but they are a normal law abiding group who pay taxes and generally good people. Why not accept them

TE
07-02-2012, 01:56 AM

they are seeing how you are being judgmental...by placing yourself in a position where you do or you don't accept them..it is putting yourself in a position where they are less than you.

I think that might be what they are seeing and why - even after you explained your position...they didn't really feel ok with it.

Well it's my word association. Just like gays got a right to do what they do, I got my right to associate acceptance with condoning the accepted. It probably does come off as superior but gays must accept that they'll likely never be viewed with the same dignity and respect as straights.

I agree with your black friends, btw.

silverblk mystix
My girlfriend is fine with me accepting gays, she doesn't think I'm going to turn gay. I really don't understand what's wrong with accepting them. I don't want to have gay sex but they are a normal law abiding group who pay taxes and generally good people. Why not accept them

Still sounds condescending to say you accept them...

How would it feel if someone was pondering whether to accept you?

Same thing.

AussieFanKurt
and also there is a huge difference between accepting and wanting to conduct yourself like them... wtf

AussieFanKurt
07-02-2012, 01:58 AM
Still sounds condescending to say you accept them...

How would it feel if someone was pondering whether to accept you?

Same thing.

but I don't ponder whether to accept them. I never thought about it until I found out how much bigotry they experience. As far as I'm concerned they are just normal people. I know a lot of a gay people and apart from sexual preference they are no different from me. The guys don't run around like over the top queens and the girls are butch psychos.

TE
07-02-2012, 01:58 AM
I think most decent people want to be fair to people. If a homosexual is smart enought to reaize the realities of their situation and act cool, it's cool. When they start trying to draw attention to their gayness, not cool. Heterosexual don't need a parade, and neither do they.

Two grown men kissing will always be ..OH YUCK!!!!!!!...to most people.

Agreed.

I can't stand when homosexuals parade around publicly to spread awareness.

I especially can't stand their public display of affection. It has become increasingly common everywhere.

TE
07-02-2012, 01:59 AM
and also there is a huge difference between accepting and wanting to conduct yourself like them... wtf

Ethics and morals aside, it's a manly thing tbh :lol

AussieFanKurt
07-02-2012, 02:01 AM
Agreed.

I can't stand when homosexuals parade around publicly to spread awareness.

I especially can't stand their public display of affection. It has become increasingly common everywhere.

I don't know where you guys live but I see gays walking around together but never see public displays of affection. And what's wrong with trying to get some equal rights? It's just the same as women's rights and black rights back in the day

TE
07-02-2012, 02:02 AM

Yeah, I understand this viewpoint.

TE
07-02-2012, 02:07 AM
I don't know where you guys live but I see gays walking around together but never see public displays of affection. And what's wrong with trying to get some equal rights? It's just the same as women's rights and black rights back in the day

Where I live, it's a common thing to see gays walk around holding hands, holding each other, the like. It depends on the location of course (Movie Theaters, Carnivals, Malls, etc). It's an arbitrary thing when it comes to the comfort/discomfort that's associated with seeing such display. You're not discomforted by it, I am. I am not only discomforted, I'm disgusted tbh.

silverblk mystix
07-02-2012, 02:07 AM
Well it's my word association. Just like gays got a right to do what they do, I got my right to associate acceptance with condoning the accepted. It probably does come off as superior but gays must accept that they'll likely never be viewed with the same dignity and respect as straights.

I understand- it is not the first time I have delved into this topic.

If you can look back at how some black people were treated...for example the movie "the help" had a scene where blacks could not use the same restrooms as white people.

Today, that sounds horrible. But this was the reality a few decades ago. How would blacks feel about getting that treatment today?

Yet, blacks and whites and hispanics and asians think nothing of giving gays the same treatment ---TODAY!

Because, everyone just accepts that Gays are in some freak group ....in some..."not normal" group...and ---you said it yourself...

"gays must accept...."

This is exactly what whites said about blacks ("they should know their place")...what some say today about illegal immigrants....what some say about a lot of people who are less than the "normal" group.

No one is prepared to hear this though..it is not easy to call a thing by its real name when it goes against everything you were taught or everything that you
held dear. It is terrifying to see what may be painful to see.

AussieFanKurt
07-02-2012, 02:09 AM
Where I live, it's a common thing to see gays walk around holding hands, holding each other, the like. It depends on the location of course (Movie Theaters, Carnivals, Malls, etc). It's an arbitrary thing when it comes to the comfort/discomfort that's associated with seeing such display. You're not discomforted by it, I am. I am not only discomforted, I'm disgusted tbh.

I thought you meant like full on kissing and the such. Is your life that easy that seeing two men hold hands worries you because I can tell you I have much greater worries than that.

TE
07-02-2012, 02:10 AM

If you can look back at how some black people were treated...for example the movie "the help" had a scene where blacks could not use the same restrooms as white people.

Today, that sounds horrible. But this was the reality a few decades ago. How would blacks feel about getting that treatment today?

Yet, blacks and whites and hispanics and asians think nothing of giving gays the same treatment ---TODAY!

Because, everyone just accepts that Gays are in some freak group ....in some..."not normal" group...and ---you said it yourself...

"gays must accept...."

This is exactly what whites said about blacks ("they should know their place")...what some say today about illegal immigrants....what some say about a lot of people who are less than the "normal" group.

No one is prepared to hear this though..it is not easy to call a thing by its real name when it goes against everything you were taught or everything that you

Gays think it's normal to condone homosexual activities, I don't. I think that's the root of it all.

TE
07-02-2012, 02:12 AM
I thought you meant like full on kissing and the such. Is your life that easy that seeing two men hold hands worries you because I can tell you I have much greater worries than that.

It worries me because at this rate, when my kids venture out into the real world with or without me, they'll lay witness to this type of display.

That worries me. I don't want my kids to begin to think it's okay for people to offer such public display of affection.

silverblk mystix
07-02-2012, 02:12 AM

"gays must accept...."

I really believe this by the way...

but I have the nasty fuckin' habit of joking about gays and making light of shit...:lmao

AussieFanKurt
07-02-2012, 02:14 AM
Gays think it's normal to condone homosexual activities, I don't. I think that's the root of it all.

Well it is, they are normal people. Why shouldn't they be able to conduct themselves how they want. I can assure you they don't care what someone like you thinks. They aren't hurting anyone walking around holding hands. To them, we are the same. Conflicting sexual views yet you don't hear them bitching about how much they hate seeing a man and a woman holding hands. OH THE HUMANITY!!!!

TE
07-02-2012, 02:14 AM

but I have the nasty fuckin' habit of joking about gays and making light of shit...:lmao

Yeah, and the anti-gay movement occurring will be so active and advanced in the future that perhaps Kori and timvp will have to banish any and all gay slurs...

silverblk mystix
07-02-2012, 02:16 AM
It worries me because at this rate, when my kids venture out into the real world with or without me, they'll lay witness to this type of display.

That worries me. I don't want my kids to begin to think it's okay for people to offer such public display of affection.

I lived in Hollyweird for 17 years...

One summer my boy went to spend the summer with me and one day we were driving and my son goes...

ughhh...dad...ugghhh...

I ask him what happened?

Two guys making out!

We had to have some serious discussions....

I think kids can understand a lot. Being gay isn't contagious.

silverblk mystix
07-02-2012, 02:17 AM
Yeah, and the anti-gay movement occurring will be so active and advanced in the future that perhaps Kori and timvp will have to banish any and all gay slurs...

Well, it would probably be for the best.

Being anonymous here is probably the only saving grace..for now.

TE
07-02-2012, 02:18 AM
Well it is, they are normal people. Why shouldn't they be able to conduct themselves how they want. I can assure you they don't care what someone like you thinks. They aren't hurting anyone walking around holding hands. To them, we are the same. Conflicting sexual views yet you don't hear them bitching about how much they hate seeing a man and a woman holding hands. OH THE HUMANITY!!!!

You sound mad bro:lol

Anyway, to each his own.

silverblk mystix
07-02-2012, 02:18 AM
Good topic...

Gotta get an early start tomorrow.

AussieFanKurt
07-02-2012, 02:22 AM
You sound mad bro:lol

Anyway, to each his own.

:lol didn't know you could hear me.

Yeah everyone's entitled to their opinion, yours isn't extreme any ways so meh

just having a good debate

HeatChamps
07-02-2012, 03:18 AM
have become more and more okay to men being open to homosexuals?

Good to know they are ok with you.

TE
07-02-2012, 03:26 AM
Good to know they are ok with you.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-S8sNznwFyyY/T-EnnY1Bq-I/AAAAAAAAiBk/m1Z10AnroBA/s1600/FGBreakingNews.gif

Reck
07-02-2012, 03:43 AM
This is not really an issue for most women as they tend to be more understanding about that sort of thing.

MannyIsGod
07-02-2012, 04:01 AM

:lmao

Substitute gay with about woman, person of color etc etc. Gee, I wonder why your GF would have a problem with that?

MannyIsGod
07-02-2012, 04:04 AM

Yeah you're not homophobic AT ALL. You don't hate gays AT ALL.

What I get is how people sit there and say I'm not homophobic in an effort to distance themselves form their shitty views while trying to defend said views. I would respect you more - not much TBH - but more - if you would just own it. You obviously realize your views are shitty because you're trying to distance yourself form them.

TE
07-02-2012, 04:35 AM
Yeah you're not homophobic AT ALL. You don't hate gays AT ALL.

What I get is how people sit there and say I'm not homophobic in an effort to distance themselves form their shitty views while trying to defend said views. I would respect you more - not much TBH - but more - if you would just own it. You obviously realize your views are shitty because you're trying to distance yourself form them.

Own what? My opinion on homosexuals?

I got to think about it again, maybe I am homophobic, but not overly. There are cases where some people that have more advanced homophobia would go on a witch hunt...certainly I'm not on that level, if at all.

My views on homophobia are shitty? :lol

That's a matter of opinion, and you're entitled to it, tbh.

IMO, the homophobia topic views are mutually exclusive and have absolutely no overlap with each other. It's an all or none type of thing. I think people who claim to be neutral acknowledge the existence of homosexuals and their subsequent activity but in no way accept them. You would probably express the same format, but with the neutral person accepting a homosexual tendency but not condoning it.

In other discussions, accept does not = condone.

In this discussion, the opposite holds true. Maybe it's an inferiority complex thing, but I just can't accept something to this magnitude without having to condone it.

Trill Clinton
07-02-2012, 08:06 AM
sorry, I don't concern myself with how tolerable women are to homosexuals.

mrsmaalox
07-02-2012, 09:43 AM
Own what? My opinion on homosexuals?

Yes. You started a thread under the guise of how women feel about homosexuals, when you were obviously most interested in expressing your own feelings about it.

cantthinkofanything
07-02-2012, 10:01 AM
sorry, I don't concern myself with how tolerable women are to homosexuals.

Trill...humor me if you will. A simple experiment.

You're making love to your hoe. She says..."hey, can my friend watch us having sex...it'll be hot." You're like..."for shizzy...wheh they at". She says, "in the closet...they like it that way best...". You're a little dismayed that they won't be joining immediately but it's still cool. In the middle of passionate lovemaking to your bitch, you hear a guttural grunting coming from the closet. You go to the closet and open the door. Inside is a naked man wearing lipstick and panty hose covered in his own ejaculate. Do you care now if the dude is gay or not?

Trill Clinton
07-02-2012, 10:06 AM
Trill...humor me if you will. A simple experiment.

You're making love to your hoe. She says..."hey, can my friend watch us having sex...it'll be hot." You're like..."for shizzy...wheh they at". She says, "in the closet...they like it that way best...". You're a little dismayed that they won't be joining immediately but it's still cool. In the middle of passionate lovemaking to your bitch, you hear a guttural grunting coming from the closet. You go to the closet and open the door. Inside is a naked man wearing lipstick and panty hose covered in his own ejaculate. Do you care now if the dude is gay or not?

you didn't tell me to close my eyes first.

leemajors
07-02-2012, 10:07 AM
If they're not holding you in public, why do you give a shit?

cantthinkofanything
07-02-2012, 10:13 AM
you didn't tell me to close my eyes first.

Close your eyes. You're making love to your hoe. You're also blindfolded. She asks if her roomate can join. You say, "hells to the hells yah". Your hoe tells you that her roommate is gagged but likes to take it in the butthole. You eagerly give the roommate what they want. As you enter the roomate from behind, you put your hands on their shoulders and feel thick tufts of hair. You rip off the blindfold. An overweight Chinese man with man boobs peeks back over his shoulder and whispers, "keep going big boy.". Now open your eyes. Do you wonder if he's gay?

Trill Clinton
07-02-2012, 10:18 AM
Close your eyes. You're making love to your hoe. You're also blindfolded. She asks if her roomate can join. You say, "hells to the hells yah". Your hoe tells you that her roommate is gagged but likes to take it in the butthole. You eagerly give the roommate what they want. As you enter the roomate from behind, you put your hands on their shoulders and feel thick tufts of hair. You rip off the blindfold. An overweight Chinese man with man boobs peeks back over his shoulder and whispers, "keep going big boy.". Now open your eyes. Do you wonder if he's gay?

sorry can't answer that question because I honestly can't picture myself in that predicament.

cantthinkofanything
07-02-2012, 10:23 AM
sorry can't answer that question because I honestly can't picture myself in that predicament.

Ok. Sorry. Take the girl out of the picture then.

Blake
07-02-2012, 10:32 AM
I'm cool with it until they decide to have a parade or act stupid about it. Wouldn't want my kids around it.

Paradeophobia is apparently very real.

johnsmith
07-02-2012, 10:38 AM

Just posting it is enough. You don't have to follow up the post by saying, "for reals".

Trill Clinton
07-02-2012, 10:41 AM
Ok. Sorry. Take the girl out of the picture then.

still can't answer. can't really see myself in any homosexual situations. no offense to any homosexual's here.

cantthinkofanything
07-02-2012, 10:47 AM
still can't answer. can't really see myself in any homosexual situations. no offense to any homosexual's here.

But was it really homosexual for you since you didn't know you were having sex with a man? Wouldn't it have just been helpful to know if your girlfriend was tolerant of gays or not? Then you could have asked the right questions before agreeing to her requests.

Hoe: "Trill, can my roommate watch?"
Trill: "Chantelle? or Gay Bruce?"

Trill Clinton
07-02-2012, 10:48 AM
But was it really homosexual for you since you didn't know you were having sex with a man? Wouldn't it have just been helpful to know if your girlfriend was tolerant of gays or not? Then you could have asked the right questions before agreeing to her requests.

Hoe: "Trill, can my roommate watch?"
Trill: "Chantelle? or Gay Bruce?"

lolsmh

CuckingFunt
07-02-2012, 10:50 AM
People spend entirely too much time worrying about what other folks are doing.

Trill Clinton
07-02-2012, 10:59 AM

yup, its pretty sad. its a shame people still have this mentality in 2012.

TE
07-02-2012, 01:08 PM
Yes. You started a thread under the guise of how women feel about homosexuals, when you were obviously most interested in expressing your own feelings about it.

You're wise and smart enough to know a topic like this wouldn't be devoid of a personal opinion. I gave mine. What's yours?

TE
07-02-2012, 01:10 PM
If they're not holding you in public, why do you give a shit?

That's a pretty naive post given what I've posted already posted in this thread regarding my concerns.

leemajors
07-02-2012, 01:29 PM
That's a pretty naive post given what I've posted already posted in this thread regarding my concerns.

I understand you are trying not to sound like a bigot, and it's not working.

TE
07-02-2012, 01:42 PM
I understand you are trying not to sound like a bigot, and it's not working.

Oh shit :lol

What's your opinion anyway? Some people are quick to say they don't care without legit evaluation on the thought.

Think about this: you have your kids alongside while you're walking around in a grocery store doing some grocery shopping, suddenly two gay men fondling each other appear in front of you and your kids, does it bother you? How so if so?

Also: imagine you have a very close loved one, like a brother or sister, or even a divorced parent (I'm stretching the scenario that far) and they come out of the closet. Do you still see them with the same dignity? Do you treat them differently?

leemajors
07-02-2012, 01:45 PM
What reason is there to treat them differently? If they aren't hurting anyone it makes no difference to me.

mrsmaalox
07-02-2012, 01:45 PM
You're wise and smart enough to know a topic like this wouldn't be devoid of a personal opinion. I gave mine. What's yours?

My opinion is that women have always felt less threatened by homosexuality than homophobic men have.

MannyIsGod
07-02-2012, 01:47 PM
My opinion is that women have always felt less threatened by homosexuality than homophobic men have.

:lol Awesome.

TE
07-02-2012, 01:48 PM
What reason is there to treat them differently? If they aren't hurting anyone it makes no difference to me.

It's not treating them differently, it's seeing them differently.

It makes a difference for me because I don't believe man on man relations are appropriate, but everyone is entitled to do what they want. I just don't prefer to see public display...I especially wouldn't want my kids to see such a thing.

TE
07-02-2012, 01:50 PM

Yeah, I've noticed that on a personal level. :lol

My GF and her girl friends all express the same opinion.

For some reason, women don't really have a problem with anything regarding homosexuality.

cantthinkofanything
07-02-2012, 01:51 PM
It's not treating them differently, it's seeing them differently.

It makes a difference for me because I don't believe man on man relations are appropriate, but everyone is entitled to do what they want. I just don't prefer to see public display...I especially wouldn't want my kids to see such a thing.

how old are your kids tbh?

TE
07-02-2012, 02:06 PM
how old are your kids tbh?

Don't have any yet and I'm not expecting to have any in the near future.

cantthinkofanything
07-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Don't have any yet and I'm not expecting to have any in the near future.

that's probably for the best

AussieFanKurt
07-02-2012, 03:54 PM

BacktoBasics
07-02-2012, 04:04 PM
It probably does come off as superior but gays must accept that they'll likely never be viewed with the same dignity and respect as straights.

Most likely because of people like yourself. No one should ever have to accept that. Welcome to being part of the problem.

BacktoBasics
07-02-2012, 04:08 PM
I understand you are trying not to sound like a bigot, and it's not working.Spot on.

Oh shit :lol

What's your opinion anyway? Some people are quick to say they don't care without legit evaluation on the thought.

Think about this: you have your kids alongside while you're walking around in a grocery store doing some grocery shopping, suddenly two gay men fondling each other appear in front of you and your kids, does it bother you? How so if so?

Also: imagine you have a very close loved one, like a brother or sister, or even a divorced parent (I'm stretching the scenario that far) and they come out of the closet. Do you still see them with the same dignity? Do you treat them differently?The problem with this scenario is the action...not the fact that it has anything to do with gay people. Typical bigot like yourself will build strawmen arguments such as these. You can insert "gay" into just about anything derogatory just as easily as you can anything else.

What are you going to insult our intelligence with next? A fabricated story about gay killers followed by questions as to whether we think lesser of the gays because of it.

Only a bigot like yourself would view homosexuality as lacking dignity or worthy of a different or lesser view.

Maybe you should take your hate somewhere else.

DAF86
07-02-2012, 04:17 PM
Until people realize that homosexuality isn't something you choose but something you're born with people will remain being ignorant.

You can't turn gay or transform another person gay. It is in your genes, if you are you are, if you aren't you aren't.

You can be a self hating gay like those that get married and sooner or later end up succumbing to their physical needs but you can't "turn".

Reck
07-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Until people realize that homosexuality isn't something you choose but something you're born with people will remain being ignorant.

You can't turn gay or transform another person gay. It is in your genes, if you are you are, if you aren't you aren't.

You can be a self hating gay like those that get married and sooner or later end up succumbing to their physical needs but you can't "turn".

Umm dont know about that man.

That's definitely up for debate.

You cant say for certain you are born gay. Is there prove to that? I mean, concrete proof.

And you can certainly do something considered gay and not be attracted to the same sex.

Ginobilly
07-02-2012, 04:36 PM

Yeah I understand, but their idea of "accepting" is straight alpha guys accepting them as friends/homboys and inviting them over to hang out at clubs, sports games, etc. Yeah I know that most straight women accept gays in every way but its different for guys imho due to the way straight and gay guys are wired. It's like asking a pitbull to be accepting of some other dog. But to tell you the truth, most straight people do accept gays(as co-workers, citizens) just fine, but they draw the line on platonic friendship, and that's where gays get angry and feel like your discriminating them. You guys do know that gay dudes perfer and pursue straight men or else we wouldn't be having this discussion.

johnsmith
07-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Whenever the debate comes up on whether a person is born gay or not, I always end the conversation with "when did you decide to be straight".....that generally ends the conversation.

cantthinkofanything
07-02-2012, 04:43 PM
Whenever the debate comes up on whether a person is born gay or not, I always end the conversation with "when did you decide to be straight".....that generally ends the conversation.

badass. I bet they stand there with their mouth open while your turn around and walk away

Reck
07-02-2012, 04:47 PM

Exactly. :lol

That's a good one. I may use that line in the future and see what the other person resorts too. lol

CuckingFunt
07-02-2012, 04:49 PM
It's like asking a pitbull to be accepting of some other dog.

So gays choose to be gay, but you were born hateful? I give guys more credit, personally, but if you want to suggest your gender has the intellectual capacity of a pitbull... In truth, it's not about some territorial inner hate instinct. Your problem with the gays is the result of a personal choice.

Incidentally, as a member of the queer community, I have about a bajillion times more respect for the "kill all queers" bigots than I do those who hem and haw and pretend to be conditionally tolerant. If you're going to hate, at least own your hate.

But to tell you the truth, most straight people do accept gays(as co-workers, citizens) just fine, but they draw the line on platonic friendship, and that's where gays get angry and feel like your discriminating them. You guys do know that gay dudes perfer and pursue straight men or else we wouldn't be having this discussion.

The phobia is strong in this one.

CuckingFunt
07-02-2012, 04:50 PM
badass. I bet they stand there with their mouth open while your turn around and walk away

Sadly, most of the people I've used that line on actually try to answer.

johnsmith
07-02-2012, 04:52 PM

I don't remember where I heard that line....it may have been here honestly, but I've been using it for a while.

johnsmith
07-02-2012, 04:52 PM
In fact, it may have been Funt where I heard it.

cantthinkofanything
07-02-2012, 04:56 PM

Is it really as black and white as gay or not? There was a family that had several daughters that went to my school. During middle school and high school, they all dated guys. As they got older, all three began going out with girls. One of them stayed exclusively gay but the other two are now happily married to men and have families. So at some point, they chose to lead hetero lives. In your opinion, were they born gay? Or do you believe there is middle ground where one is born somewhere in the middle and does ultimately have some choice in how to lead their lives?

cantthinkofanything
07-02-2012, 05:00 PM

and as to those who might argue the point. Many see gayness as an aberration...a sickness. They might argue that it's more like pedophilia than heterosexuality. Their response might be, "when does one choose to be a pedophile?".

I don't believe that but I'm just giving you an argument that someone who thinks it's a choice (or at least something not born with) might make.

russellgoat
07-02-2012, 05:05 PM
gay marriage, bestiality and polygamy should be legalized.

Ginobilly
07-02-2012, 05:06 PM
So gays choose to be gay, but you were born hateful? I give guys more credit, personally, but if you want to suggest your gender has the intellectual capacity of a pitbull... In truth, it's not about some territorial inner hate instinct. Your problem with the gays is the result of a personal choice.

Incidentally, as a member of the queer community, I have about a bajillion times more respect for the "kill all queers" bigots than I do those who hem and haw and pretend to be conditionally tolerant. If you're going to hate, at least own your hate.

The phobia is strong in this one.

it's true cf. We Hispanics are blunt like Germans. Fags want real straight(just how like girls pursue straight guys men and there's nothing wrong with them wanting that, it's just most men draw the line with just interacting with gays when they have to (jobs,public places,etc) and platonic friendship. You cant make laws that require people to be more "accepting" than they have to. whatever that means to you because you seem to have a different view on what it means to be "accepting".

cantthinkofanything
07-02-2012, 05:06 PM

it'd help out your family?

Ginobilly
07-02-2012, 05:08 PM

that's where we are headed!

CuckingFunt
07-02-2012, 05:16 PM
Is it really as black and white as gay or not? There was a family that had several daughters that went to my school. During middle school and high school, they all dated guys. As they got older, all three began going out with girls. One of them stayed exclusively gay but the other two are now happily married to men and have families. So at some point, they chose to lead hetero lives. In your opinion, were they born gay? Or do you believe there is middle ground where one is born somewhere in the middle and does ultimately have some choice in how to lead their lives?

Well, I'm bisexual, so I definitely don't see it as an either/or situation. I subscribe to the theory that sexuality exists within a continuum rather than as one of only three options/categories.

Ultimately, however, I think that behavior is a choice but attraction is not. People can choose to do all sorts of things, including things that are opposite their natural inclinations. Men and women who are all the way 100% super gay can choose to live in the closet and to pursue relationships with members of the opposite gender (and vice versa), but that's not the same thing as choosing to be straight. Or choosing to be gay. Even in straight relationships, though, people pretty frequently convince themselves to spend a lifetime with people they don't really love or to whom they're not really attracted, so it's not that huge a stretch of the imagination to suggest that someone could fake their way through a straight lifestyle without really being straight.

and as to those who might argue the point. Many see gayness as an aberration...a sickness. They might argue that it's more like pedophilia than heterosexuality. Their response might be, "when does one choose to be a pedophile?".

I don't believe that but I'm just giving you an argument that someone who thinks it's a choice (or at least something not born with) might make.

Yeah, someone might make the argument. It's a pretty shitty one, though.

CuckingFunt
07-02-2012, 05:19 PM
it's true cf. We Hispanics are blunt like Germans. Fags want real straight(just how like girls pursue straight guys men and there's nothing wrong with them wanting that, it's just most men draw the line with just interacting with gays when they have to (jobs,public places,etc) and platonic friendship. You cant make laws that require people to be more "accepting" than they have to. whatever that means to you because you seem to have a different view on what it means to be "accepting".

Yes.

My view on what it means to be "accepting" doesn't require changing the definition of the verb "to accept," for instance.

Reck
07-02-2012, 05:24 PM

Where are you getting your facts?

Gays are not always looking for straight men. The gays stay within their zone.

If a gay person gets a straight dude to mess around with him its a rare occurence. Its like a fantasy more or less.

What you say doesn't make sense because if that were true, than most gays would be totally and utterly alone with no one to have sexual relations with.

Ginobilly
07-02-2012, 05:28 PM
Well, I'm bisexual, so I definitely don't see it as an either/or situation. I subscribe to the theory that sexuality exists within a continuum rather than as one of only three options/categories.

Ultimately, however, I think that behavior is a choice but attraction is not. People can choose to do all sorts of things, including things that are opposite their natural inclinations. Men and women who are all the way 100% super gay can choose to live in the closet and to pursue relationships with members of the opposite gender (and vice versa), but that's not the same thing as choosing to be straight. Or choosing to be gay. Even in straight relationships, though, people pretty frequently convince themselves to spend a lifetime with people they don't really love or to whom they're not really attracted, so it's not that huge a stretch of the imagination to suggest that someone could fake their way through a straight lifestyle without really being straight.

Yeah, someone might make the argument. It's a pretty shitty one, though.

You probably just haven't been fucked right CF. Have you ever had uncut dick? Just one round and you wont be thinking about all of this unmoral BS that is going on in America.

Ginobilly
07-02-2012, 05:38 PM
Where are you getting your facts?

Gays are not always looking for straight men. The gays stay within their zone.

If a gay person gets a straight dude to mess around with him its a rare occurence. Its like a fantasy more or less.

What you say doesn't make sense because if that were true, than most gays would be totally and utterly alone with no one to have sexual relations with.

Gays will be accepted and tolerated, but no real straight guy will ever like them or accept anymore than just an co-worker/ally. They could go out with their girlfriends or boyfriends to gay clubs and have fun. What they want is equal treatment in the alpha male world. They want to be one of the boys but it's almost next to impossible.

DMC
07-02-2012, 05:40 PM
Didn't read the thread, but why should a woman give a fuck if a man is a homosexual? That's one less asshole fucking with her.

russellgoat
07-02-2012, 05:42 PM
And I forgot incest. What's the point of prohibiting that a son have sex with her mother is they just want to do it

Ginobilly
07-02-2012, 05:45 PM
Didn't read the thread, but why should a woman give a fuck if a man is a homosexual? That's one less asshole fucking with her.

that's what I'm saying. And what CF doesn't get is that we males(straight) are designed by nature to hate other males(straight or gay)(not socially but biologically). Straight guys detest the smell and sight of other males(esp men that are not our friends or family)(because we are in sexual competition to look for females). It's like asking a pitbull to be accepting! It's not in his genetic wiring!

DAF86
07-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Umm dont know about that man.

That's definitely up for debate.

You cant say for certain you are born gay. Is there prove to that? I mean, concrete proof.

And you can certainly do something considered gay and not be attracted to the same sex.

There are many studies that have touched this subject and although you can't say that it is "concrete proof" I found it hard to believe that is only a coincidence that many scientist have found that the size of the "hypothalamus" (an area in the brain bealived to control sexual activity) is half the size on gays than on heterosexuals, making the gay guy brain closer to the heterosexual women than the heterosexual men.

And then there's the logic part, who would want to choose something that would make people discriminate him/her?

CuckingFunt
07-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Gays will be accepted and tolerated, but no real straight guy will ever like them or accept anymore than just an co-worker/ally. They could go out with their girlfriends or boyfriends to gay clubs and have fun. What they want is equal treatment in the alpha male world. They want to be one of the boys but it's almost next to impossible.

that's what I'm saying. And what CF doesn't get is that we males(straight) are designed by nature to hate other males(straight or gay)(not socially but biologically). Straight guys detest the smell and sight of other males(esp men that are not our friends or family)(because we are in sexual competition to look for females). It's like asking a pitbull to be accepting! It's not in his genetic wiring!

You're wrong.

Ginobilly
07-02-2012, 06:15 PM
You're wrong.

it's the truth. You wouldn't know cause your a bisexual chick. Your brain is wired different so you don't know and comprehend why straight guys don't like gays. The same reason why I dont understand how any guy could be gay when to us, PUSSY IS THE GREATEST THING ON EARTH.

CuckingFunt
07-02-2012, 06:16 PM
it's the truth. You wouldn't know cause your a bisexual chick. Your brain is wired different so you don't know and comprehend why straight guys don't like gays. The same reason why I dont understand how any guy could be gay when to us, PUSSY IS THE GREATEST THING ON EARTH.

You're right. I can't comprehend homophobia.

MannyIsGod
07-02-2012, 06:29 PM
:lol

Its always funny to watch posters who are obviously smarter and more witty than others just completely demolish them on this site.

MannyIsGod
07-02-2012, 06:29 PM

Its always funny to watch posters who are obviously smarter and more witty than others just completely demolish them on this site.

DeadlyDynasty
07-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Gays are good people. This board needs to concentrate their hate on the real problem: Mexicans.

CuckingFunt
07-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Gays are good people. This board needs to concentrate their hate on the real problem: Mexicans.

Can't. My hate is currently too strongly focused on broken air conditioners and flying roaches.

But that's just 'cause I'm selfish.

DeadlyDynasty
07-02-2012, 06:39 PM
Can't. My hate is currently too strongly focused on broken air conditioners and flying roaches.

But that's just 'cause I'm selfish.

Broken AC and you live in N'Awlins, right?:lol

Sucks to be you!

CuckingFunt
07-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Broken AC and you live in N'Awlins, right?:lol

In an upstairs apartment. :depressed

TE
07-02-2012, 06:57 PM

:nope

JoeChalupa
07-02-2012, 08:46 PM
Having been with my wife for quite sometime I don't pay much attention to other women these days. Oh, don't get me wrong, I'll do a head turn as quick as the next guy but that is just natural reflex. Nothing more than that.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-02-2012, 10:17 PM

I am straight and I think you are just a smallminded socially conditioned dipshit.

DMC
07-02-2012, 10:38 PM
And I forgot incest. What's the point of prohibiting that a son have sex with her mother is they just want to do it
A son and her mother?

ploto
07-02-2012, 11:11 PM
Think about this: you have your kids alongside while you're walking around in a grocery store doing some grocery shopping, suddenly two gay men fondling each other appear in front of you and your kids, does it bother you?

I think I would not be happy if any 2 people starting fondling each other in the grocery store.

Wild Cobra
07-03-2012, 03:26 AM
Has anyone noticed that women nowadays test men to see if they are gay?

they are tricky...

m>s
07-03-2012, 04:00 AM

despite yourself being on the losing side always :lol

AussieFanKurt
07-03-2012, 04:17 AM

What the fuck? I hate no other male, just for the sake of it. This is an odd thing to say

Jacob1983
07-03-2012, 04:51 AM
Is it sexist and/or bigoted for a woman to feel completely comfortable when she is naked or in her lingerie around a gay man opposed to her being naked or barely clothed around a straight man?

Is it also sexist and/or bigoted and stereotyping for a woman to view a gay man as a woman?

Blake
07-03-2012, 08:17 AM
Has anyone noticed that women nowadays test men to see if they are gay?

they are tricky...

did you pass?

Monkey on J.T.'sback
07-03-2012, 09:38 AM

:lmao Yet you keep on posting.

ChumpDumper
07-03-2012, 10:06 AM
Has anyone noticed that women nowadays test men to see if they are gay?No.

Is it sexist and/or bigoted for a woman to feel completely comfortable when she is naked or in her lingerie around a gay man opposed to her being naked or barely clothed around a straight man?No.

Is it also sexist and/or bigoted and stereotyping for a woman to view a gay man as a woman?False and very stupid premise.

Seriously, where do you get these?

HarlemHeat37
07-03-2012, 10:29 AM
:lol The OP puzzles me, I don't think women's views on gays have changed dramatically..I've always known many women that had homosexual friends, I've only ever met a few women that had a problem with homosexuals, tbh..

I'll never comprehend the hatred towards gays, tbh..it doesn't affect your life in any shape or form..as ploto said, I'd feel the same way about seeing anybody fondling each other in public, regardless of sexual preference..if they enjoy penis, good for them, tbh..

:lol Ginobilly's posts in this thread are embarrassing..
:lol insecure homophobe
:lol uncut dick
:lol believing he's a good sex'r, when in reality, he's probably a minute man
:lol Mexican

Ginobilly
07-03-2012, 12:30 PM
:lol The OP puzzles me, I don't think women's views on gays have changed dramatically..I've always known many women that had homosexual friends, I've only ever met a few women that had a problem with homosexuals, tbh..

I'll never comprehend the hatred towards gays, tbh..it doesn't affect your life in any shape or form..as ploto said, I'd feel the same way about seeing anybody fondling each other in public, regardless of sexual preference..if they enjoy penis, good for them, tbh..

:lol Ginobilly's posts in this thread are embarrassing..
:lol insecure homophobe
:lol uncut dick
:lol believing he's a good sex'r, when in reality, he's probably a minute man
:lol Mexican

:lol never going to experience Orgasm the way nature designed
:lol mad cause some mojado is fucking his wife
:lmao I have a cousin and a friend whose gay, I'm just fucking around with you insecure fags.
:lol at being jealous cause shirts have the Super Saiyan ability to control the intensity of their orgasms.
:lol at finally finding out why your girls Chicana/White/even Black American girls pursue Mexican Men(Esp the white Spanish ones)
:lmao at your chick getting toda cojida y mecotiada by some dirty mojo:lmao
:lmao at Men everywhere in the US being deprived of their masculinity by deepshit conformist insecure, viagra using parents :lmao
:lmao:lmao cuts needing Kegels and gimmick bullshit to get a bigger dick:lmao

Ginobilly
07-03-2012, 12:47 PM
straight men still see gay men as threats to impregnate fertile heterosexual/Bisexual/Lesbian women. That sexual competition manifests itself as your "so called homophobia" but it's perfectly natural in the realm of "Boys will be Boys". It's like two grizzly bears confronting each other, both equal in everything, but they both need a female (dont matter if the bear is gay or straight) in order to procreate. That's what most women dont get because it's in their nature to be loving and caring, and they all want us to get along. CF is getting her panties in a bunch over nothing. Pretty soon putos and manfloras are going to able to marry so they could leave us the fuck alone and they could stop their bitching and whining. No mas estan chinge y chinge wey!

Blake
07-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Tell us more

Reck
07-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Ginobilly is definitely taking triggeredexellence off the hook on this thread.

What a tool.

BacktoBasics
07-03-2012, 01:39 PM
straight men still see gay men as threats to impregnate fertile heterosexual/Bisexual/Lesbian women. That sexual competition manifests itself as your "so called homophobia" but it's perfectly natural in the realm of "Boys will be Boys". It's like two grizzly bears confronting each other, both equal in everything, but they both need a female (dont matter if the bear is gay or straight) in order to procreate. That's what most women dont get because it's in their nature to be loving and caring, and they all want us to get along. CF is getting her panties in a bunch over nothing. Pretty soon putos and manfloras are going to able to marry so they could leave us the fuck alone and they could stop their bitching and whining. No mas estan chinge y chinge wey!What a shallow sheltered existence for you to be this wrapped up in convincing yourself that your merit less claims actually carry any value at all. So I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just trying to get a rise out of people.

Your opinion, if that's what you can even call it, it based on nothing more than redirected hatred and intolerance.

You attempt to hide behind what sounds like rational thinking in your head but is really just a manifestation of indoctrinated resentment or worse outright bigotry and anger that you refuse to actually own.

The fact that you even attempt to make an argument or justification for intolerance show not only what a coward you are but perhaps even repressed guilt for being such an utter piece of shit. Do you exude confidence only to actually hate yourself?

A real man would be outright with his opinion instead of hiding behind some facade of rationality. Essentially you're a chickenshit.

BacktoBasics
07-03-2012, 01:39 PM

What a tool.People of little character ofter out do each other.

z0sa
07-03-2012, 01:56 PM
:lol bigots who post their opinions like they're golden jewels of knowledge

TE
07-03-2012, 05:36 PM
People of little character ofter out do each other.

What's so wrong about withholding my acceptance of a homosexuals orientation?

I probably hold similar passiveness and Idc-ness about it existing and happening as a lot of you have expressed in your posts. Like if two gay men decide to be each other it's their prerogative and right as a human being to do as they please, not arguing with that at all. I just hate all this parading bullshit and crazy advocacy towards promoting it. Some people nowadays essentially think its normal to be gay, I find that insulting to man, but I don't hold this abnormality of gays against them. I don't want my kids to grow up in a society that will increasingly accept gay as a natural inclination.

How can I lack character because I'm looking out for my kids? Like I said, I don't care for gay relations, I'm just not at the letting it be promoted state like a lot of you seem to be.

Blake
07-03-2012, 06:00 PM
What's so wrong about withholding my acceptance of a homosexuals orientation?

what's so right about withholding acceptance of gays?

TE
07-03-2012, 06:09 PM
what's so right about withholding acceptance of gays?

It's my right?

TE
07-03-2012, 06:44 PM

FuzzyLumpkins
07-03-2012, 06:50 PM
It's my right?

Within your own home sure. OTOH, equal protection still applies to all citizens.

Also you are going to have serious issues with the generations that have recently entered adulthood because they do not hold the puritanical nonsense that you do very much at all.

As the baby boomers die off you are going to see a lot more social change and you are going to go all chicken little. Cannot wait for the meltdown.

Homosexuality gets the treatment it does because of the world's top two religions comprising over half of the world's population. It was not always like that and it is not the norm in the rest of the world. That makes your view popular but in now way does that make it natural or 'right.' Those are just words that people use to try and raise their worldviews above someone elses.

I think it should be noted that similar rhetoric was used within the various misogynist and racist movements over the last couple of centuries. Women's suffrage and racial integration was not 'right' or 'natural.' Those notions were also supported by dogma.

You probably have the same concerns about the decay of morality that those men did in those days.

TE
07-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Within your own home sure. OTOH, equal protection still applies to all citizens.

Also you are going to have serious issues with the generations that have recently entered adulthood because they do not hold the puritanical nonsense that you do very much at all.

As the baby boomers die off you are going to see a lot more social change and you are going to go all chicken little. Cannot wait for the meltdown.

Homosexuality gets the treatment it does because of the world's top two religions comprising over half of the world's population. It was not always like that and it is not the norm in the rest of the world. That makes your view popular but in now way does that make it natural or 'right.' Those are just words that people use to try and raise their worldviews above someone elses.

I think it should be noted that similar rhetoric was used within the various misogynist and racist movements over the last couple of centuries. Women's suffrage and racial integration was not 'right' or 'natural.' Those notions were also supported by dogma.

You probably have the same concerns about the decay of morality that those men did in those days.

Most def...

Good post anyway:tu

Blake
07-04-2012, 01:40 PM
It's my right?

it's your right to be a homophobic ass hole, but it's rather inhumane to disallow two consenting adults to marry each other.

BacktoBasics
07-04-2012, 01:59 PM
Some people nowadays essentially think its normal to be gay, I find that insulting to man, but I don't hold this abnormality of gays against them. I don't want my kids to grow up in a society that will increasingly accept gay as a natural inclination.

How can I lack character because I'm looking out for my kids? Like I said, I don't care for gay relations, I'm just not at the letting it be promoted state like a lot of you seem to be.Nothing wrong with indifference or even a strong opinion but these kinds of statements are designed to attacked rather exhibit tolerance. The key is your intolerance. Lets hope your kids turn out to be better than you have.

I got news for you. Gay is normal or its abnormality is in fact regularly occurring essentially making it normal. Its been normal for thousands of years. There is a standard pattern of homosexuality that you simply cannot deny. Their existence throughout history isn't insulting, your intolerance is.

Gay people have been "naturally" occurring in society since society was recorded. Historical intolerance and bigotry doesn't in any way justify yours.

You obviously don't understand what "natural" or "normal" is. The gay population may not be the majority but that in no way makes them unnatural or out of the norm.

I don't mean to pull numbers out of my ass but there are approx. 18-20 million men who are impotent. Why not attack them for being "unnatural" or "abnormal"? Approx. 20 million gay people in the US and roughly 1 in 5 men have experienced some form of homosexual encounters.

Hardly abnormal or unnatural.

You need to wake up and come to terms with your intolerance and realize that gay people aren't the problem you are.

redzero
07-04-2012, 02:08 PM
:wow 220 million gay people in the US!?

BacktoBasics
07-04-2012, 02:23 PM
:wow 220 million gay people in the US!?That was supposed to read 20 million. I'll fix it.

With any luck triggeredexcellence saw that figure and fell into a coma.

BacktoBasics
07-04-2012, 02:26 PM
However 220mil is only about half of the gay pop. worldwide. Roughly...but still hardly unnatural.

TE
07-04-2012, 02:34 PM
:lol wow.

BacktoBasics
07-04-2012, 02:53 PM
:lol wow.Tell me about it. Hard to believe that society hasn't fully evolved away from intolerant haters like yourself.

TE
07-04-2012, 03:03 PM
Tell me about it. Hard to believe that society hasn't fully evolved away from intolerant haters like yourself.

"intolerant hater"

Way to categorize someone who has an opposing viewpoint from yourself. Learn to live with the fact that a lot of people will never be open to accepting homosexuality. I haven't accepted and I don't plan to. Like I said, live with it.

oh crap
07-04-2012, 03:06 PM
triggeredexcellence has gotten punked so hard in this thread. lol thread backfire and thinking that everyone would agree with his narrow minded points of view.

TE
07-04-2012, 03:10 PM
it's your right to be a homophobic ass hole, but it's rather inhumane to disallow two consenting adults to marry each other.

:lol when did I say I was anti-gay in terms of marriage? Gay advocacy bothers me, two gay men deciding to marry doesn't necessarily.

It's their right to marry whoever they want.

TE
07-04-2012, 03:14 PM
triggeredexcellence has gotten punked so hard in this thread. lol thread backfire and thinking that everyone would agree with his narrow minded points of view.

Punked? Its a matter of opinion fucktard. Given the touchiness of the topic, differing views on the topic are expected.

Reck
07-04-2012, 03:17 PM

"intolerant hater"

Way to categorize someone who has an opposing viewpoint from yourself. Learn to live with the fact that a lot of people will never be open to accepting homosexuality. I haven't accepted and I don't plan to. Like I said, live with it.

Only people that still dont accept gays are the ignorant and religious nutcases.

Not saying you're either of those but that's what it is.

A question...

Why cant you accept them for being who they are? You can still dislike homosexuality and still accept and understand the concept of it. Or you can just ignore it completely.

Doesn't have to be love it or hate it. Fact is, if it doesn't affect you or your family, why are you so concern about the gays?

TE
07-04-2012, 03:29 PM
Only people that still dont accept gays are the ignorant and religious nutcases.

Not saying you're either of those but that's what it is.

A question...

Why cant you accept them for being who they are? You can still dislike homosexuality and still accept and understand the concept of it. Or you can just ignore it completely.

Doesn't have to be love it or hate it. Fact is, if it doesn't affect you or your family, why are you so concern about the gays?

Maybe I kinda do accept them for who they are...like the human aspect of having the ability to do what it is your entitled to do. I understand homosexuality, I don't accept it. I don't like the concept of it. I don't understand what the problem with that viewpoint is.

TE
07-04-2012, 03:36 PM
I have to add, almost everyone who's posted in this thread is on either end of the spectrum. The type of opinion is an all or none thing. The same question you posed to me, shadowflames, applies to everyone here.

BacktoBasics
07-04-2012, 03:42 PM
I have to add, almost everyone who's posted in this thread is on either end of the spectrum. The type of opinion is an all or none thing. The same question you posed to me, shadowflames, applies to everyone here.This couldn't be further from the truth. Until you said it was okay for two gay men to marry you essentially exhibited near absolute intolerance, including contempt and hatred. But the rest of us are only advocating equality and tolerance not the idea that you have to sell out to an opposing extreme.

The issues isn't extremes. There is what seemed to be your extreme and those similar to it and then a broad spectrum of tolerance to acceptance to promotion from everyone else.

You're either backpeddling or beginning to figure it out. That or just bullshitting your way out of this so you don't look like an outright bigot and intolerant asshole.

TE
07-04-2012, 03:46 PM
:lmao man oh man. This backtobasics troll never gives up. Gonna get busy, will respond to you in a bit. :)

Reck
07-04-2012, 03:46 PM
Well they already gave their opinion on the matter.

Most folks here dont mind them.

If there is one thing I dont like about the gays is that some of them go the extra mile showing that he is gay. I have a problem wiht the flamboyant ones.

Like I get it that you're gay and all but dont be showcasing it outside. That's one thing I dont care for. But then again, free country and all. Meh

BacktoBasics
07-04-2012, 03:50 PM

"intolerant hater"

...and I certainly don't have to live with this. No one should. A viewpoint is one thing but those who don't accept homosexuality attempt to legislate against it and the free will of others based on their personal moral codes. The rest of us promote equality and free will of their fellow man/woman.

You've attempted to characterize homosexuals as lesser people. There is a fundamental problem with that.

YOU need to learn to live with it (gay people) not us learning to live with your intolerance and the intolerance of those who wish to legislate over their fellow man.

Our way teaches equality and free will your way teaches intolerance, mischaracterizations, peer control and hatred. And apparently you don't even know it.

BacktoBasics
07-04-2012, 03:53 PM
:lmao man oh man. This backtobasics troll never gives up. Gonna get busy, will respond to you in a bit. :)Troll? Really? What exactly am I trolling? What is my angle? What's my schtick? I could be wrong but I think I've been here a lot longer than you have.

Is that how blind you are? You think anyone who exposes your intolerance and hatred for gay people is "trolling".

What a fucking loser.

TE
07-04-2012, 04:14 PM
This couldn't be further from the truth. Until you said it was okay for two gay men to marry you essentially exhibited near absolute intolerance, including contempt and hatred. But the rest of us are only advocating equality and tolerance not the idea that you have to sell out to an opposing extreme.

Read through the fucking thread from the beginning and you get what I essentially said about the all or nothing opinion. You have bigots (or whatever you choose to call those who disagree with your dumbass), you have those who are neutral, and those who think opposite of your definition of a bigot. Yeah you have those who slightly lean toward one end of the spectrum, but it's a rather moot point.

Contempt and hatred? :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

So I can't be tolerant to gay marriage and intolerant to gay advocacy simultaneously? And I'm the one who's narrow minded.

Where am I being extreme? All I am saying is gay advocacy is stupid. Gays all around the country know damn fucking well they are getting what they want, not that I have any problems with it, but for them to vigorously shove it in society's face (like shadowflames alluded to) by flamboyantly expressing their love for each other is disrespectful to many of those who feel uncomfortable about it's display.

The issues isn't extremes. There is what seemed to be your extreme and those similar to it and then a broad spectrum of tolerance to acceptance to promotion from everyone else.
Please, stop posting.

You're either backpeddling or beginning to figure it out. That or just bullshitting your way out of this so you don't look like an outright bigot and intolerant asshole.
Backpedaling? I'm still here. Maybe I'm figuring out myself more when it comes to this topic, I would be lying to you if I said otherwise. You want to talk about extremes, check your fucking tone.

TE
07-04-2012, 04:19 PM
Troll? Really? What exactly am I trolling? What is my angle? What's my schtick? I could be wrong but I think I've been here a lot longer than you have.

Is that how blind you are? You think anyone who exposes your intolerance and hatred for gay people is "trolling".

What a fucking loser.

You seem so butthurt about the fact that someone would even think of opposing a gay's right to do whatever they want...

:lol The tone of your posts and thinking it's not borderline trolling.
:lol Having an extreme anti-gay stance and thinking it's not a schtick.
:lol So sensitive about the topic that you think an opinion like mine would resemble anything remotely even close to hatred.

Ginobilly
07-04-2012, 04:28 PM

What a tool.

you need to get yourself a life and a girlfriend or boyfriend. You sound like a repressed homosexual that is mad cause him and has BF got cut when they were little babies and now they can't have complete butt sex:depressed

TE
07-04-2012, 04:29 PM
...and I certainly don't have to live with this. No one should. A viewpoint is one thing but those who don't accept homosexuality attempt to legislate against it and the free will of others based on their personal moral codes. The rest of us promote equality and free will of their fellow man/woman.

Yeah, you have to live with it. You have to learn that people can take a stance opposite of yours.

You've attempted to characterize homosexuals as lesser people. There is a fundamental problem with that.

You're right. I have tried to characterize homosexual relations as inferior to heterosexual relations. Everyone can have a different perception of what would fall under fundamental. I think me and you can agree on the notion that humans should have the ability to do whatever they want in terms of marriage.

YOU need to learn to live with it (gay people) not us learning to live with your intolerance and the intolerance of those who wish to legislate over their fellow man.

Okay? Like the rest of society, I am already living with that reality. As I've stated, you need to learn to live with people who still believe it's discomforting to see public display of homosexual relations.

Our way teaches equality and free will your way teaches intolerance, mischaracterizations, peer control and hatred. And apparently you don't even know it.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
For the sake of not wasting my time or yours, I won't reply to this.

Reck
07-04-2012, 04:39 PM
you need to get yourself a life and a girlfriend or boyfriend. You sound like a repressed homosexual that is mad cause him and has BF got cut when they were little babies and now they can't have complete butt sex:depressed

Breathe...breathe...than exhale.

TE
07-04-2012, 04:41 PM

If your trying to be funny, you're failing HAM.

Ginobilly
07-04-2012, 04:42 PM

:lmao mad at religion and God for making butt sex a sin
:lmao ignorant in thinking the bible supports killing and genocide, racism
:lmao mad cause society cut your peepee without telling you
:lmao Jerry Sandusky supporter
:lmao not manning up and doing something about your problems
:lmao not realizing women have actually more rights than men
:lmao not realizing no straight guy gives 2 shits about topic or movement(too busy fucking tricks and drinking beer, smoking blunts)
:lmao mad cause you will never be considered real men
:lmao getting shit on your verga
:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt: 4 rings faggot!

Reck
07-04-2012, 05:09 PM
^ Stop posting.

leemajors
07-04-2012, 11:54 PM
The 4 rings faggot to a fellow Spurs fan should be celebrated as the feat it truly is.

Ginobilly
07-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Gay people need to grow thicker skin. Making fun of gays is like calling a girl fat. They always get butt hurt about it. Real men don't give a fuck if they're called fags, fat, losers, etc. Now back to the gay subject. I don't care what gay people do, it's their life and have a right to marry/union and get tax breaks like everybody. What fair is fair! If gay sex was considered natural between two men, then doctors wouldn't be advising gay men to use condoms. The sex they have is bad for your rectal muscles, and ramming the glans into the prostate gland is one of the worse ideas a guy could ever do. That's why a lot of people consider it a disorder, perversion, because it has no medical or lively benefits.

Shastafarian
07-05-2012, 01:11 PM
The sex they have is bad for your rectal muscles, and ramming the glans into the prostate gland is one of the worse ideas a guy could ever do. That's why a lot of people consider it a disorder, perversion, because it has no medical or lively benefits.

BacktoBasics
07-05-2012, 01:20 PM

You seem so butthurt about the fact that someone would even think of opposing a gay's right to do whatever they want...

:lol The tone of your posts and thinking it's not borderline trolling.
:lol Having an extreme anti-gay stance and thinking it's not a schtick.
:lol So sensitive about the topic that you think an opinion like mine would resemble anything remotely even close to hatred.Its pretty obvious the moment you were put in your place with actual reality, facts and evidence (and it didn't take much) you went right to calling me a troll. You lost all ability to argue the moment you started spewing your shit about "unnatural" and what is or isn't "normal". You flat ran out of firepower and not that you had any to begin with.

You posted this shitfuck of a thread looking for others to justify your outright bigotry and when faced with real counter points you abandoned your stance, backpeddled and cried troll.

What did you expect a bunch of people to pile on gay people and promote your bitter proclamations of superiority and lack of tolerance.

The only thing you accomplished with this thread is exposing yourself for the intolerant supremacist you are.

You offered nothing to substantiate or validate your claims or opinion. The only person trolling is you.

Blake
07-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Gay people need to grow thicker skin. Making fun of gays is like calling a girl fat. They always get butt hurt about it. Real men don't give a fuck if they're called fags, fat, losers, etc. Now back to the gay subject. I don't care what gay people do, it's their life and have a right to marry/union and get tax breaks like everybody. What fair is fair! If gay sex was considered natural between two men, then doctors wouldn't be advising gay men to use condoms. The sex they have is bad for your rectal muscles, and ramming the glans into the prostate gland is one of the worse ideas a guy could ever do. That's why a lot of people consider it a disorder, perversion, because it has no medical or lively benefits.

Tell us your thoughts on lesbians.

BacktoBasics
07-05-2012, 01:25 PM
The sex they have is bad for your rectal muscles, and ramming the glans into the prostate gland is one of the worse ideas a guy could ever do. That's why a lot of people consider it a disorder, perversion, because it has no medical or lively benefits.Please explain the benefits medically of having your vagina fucked.

...and of course nothing that you listed exemplified something "unnatural". You clearly don't know what that means.

BacktoBasics
07-05-2012, 01:32 PM
This thread serves as nothing more than an avenue for like minded intolerant bigots to rally around themselves justifying their superiority complex. Its clear the OP was after support to justify his own insecurities and shortcomings. Which he/she/them obviously fills by propping themselves up over their fellow peers and tearing down the existence of others.

Shastafarian
07-05-2012, 01:32 PM
Which rectal muscles are in the most danger of being damaged? Also, is it just the prostate gland that should NEVER be hit with a penis? Or are there other things in there that can't be touched THROUGH the rectum?

Ginobilly
07-05-2012, 01:35 PM
Tell us your thoughts on lesbians.

Lesbians are harmless. Because they have no penises, they could only make tortillas and eat each others panocha. How many Lesbians do you hear in the news or society having problems with HIV, violence, pedophilia, etc? Not many, thus society in general considers them acceptable than gay men. They are on average more respectable than your average gay male, that's why they have more privileges in our society than gay men.

Shastafarian
07-05-2012, 01:37 PM
http://images.wildammo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Bunt-For-A-Home-Run.gif

BacktoBasics
07-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Lesbians are harmless. Because they have no penises, they could only make tortillas and eat each others panocha. How many Lesbians do you hear in the news or society having problems with HIV, violence, pedophilia, etc? Not many, thus society in general considers them acceptable than gay men. They are on average more respectable than your average gay male, that's why they have more privileges in our society than gay men.
So in other words you have nothing. You've had plenty of opportunities to actually bring something to the table and support you bullshit posts but in the end you offer nothing of intelligence in lieu of exaggerated angst and over dramatization.

Lame duck and dodge, but not that we expected anything better from a low life like yourself. You and the OP come from the same school of cowardly ways.

cantthinkofanything
07-05-2012, 01:42 PM

I agree as long as both of the lesbians are pretty. I don't like seeing the butch lesbians. It's like they go out of the way to stand out. They don't just settle for dressing like men but they seem to go the extra distance of getting bad hair cuts that aren't even in style anymore. It's akin to black people saggin.

CuckingFunt
07-05-2012, 01:43 PM

Anal sex is not practiced by homosexual male couples at significantly higher rates than it is by heterosexual couples or by lesbian couples.

Ah. So then your homophobia IS based on an obsession with cock.

Shocking.

Ginobilly
07-05-2012, 01:47 PM
Which rectal muscles are in the most danger of being damaged? Also, is it just the prostate gland that should NEVER be hit with a penis? Or are there other things in there that can't be touched THROUGH the rectum?

Your starfish, where shit comes out. I have an older cousin whose had like two operations on his rectum because his rectal muscles have lost their elasticity and he has a shit load of problems with taking the shit. The doctor told him to stay away from putting anything in his rectum for the rest of his life. Your prostate gland shouldn't be touched or hit with anything. That includes dirty fingers, toys, penises, etc, cause it's susceptible to infections and cancer. Doctors in Mexico advice gay men to stay away from anal sex(even with condoms on) and to just concentrate on kissing and oral sex with a condom on.
No bullshit. I tell you'll this because I care for the health of fellow straight and gay posters at ST:toast

ChumpDumper
07-05-2012, 01:49 PM
Ah. So then your homophobia IS based on an obsession with cock.Harmful cock.

Shastafarian
07-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Your starfish, where shit comes out. I have an older cousin whose had like two operations on his rectum because his rectal muscles have lost their elasticity and he has a shit load of problems with taking the shit. Older cousin with anal "muscle" problems and a brother with dick skin issues. :lol You don't have any relatives do you?

Your prostate gland shouldn't be touched or hit with anything. That includes dirty fingers, toys, penises, etc, cause it's susceptible to infections and cancer.Do you actually think the prostate gland is within your rectum?

Doctors in Mexico advice gay men to stay away from anal sex(even with condoms on) and to just concentrate on kissing and oral sex with a condom on.Seen a lot of Mexican doctors eh? :lol

No bullshit. I tell you'll this because I care for the health of fellow straight and gay posters at ST:toast
I'm not gay. I'm just not an idiot who thinks peripheral knowledge of various medical subjects makes them an expert.

leemajors
07-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Peripheral is incredibly generous.

cantthinkofanything
07-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Your starfish, where shit comes out. I have an older cousin whose had like two operations on his rectum because his rectal muscles have lost their elasticity and he has a shit load of problems with taking the shit. The doctor told him to stay away from putting anything in his rectum for the rest of his life. Your prostate gland shouldn't be touched or hit with anything. That includes dirty fingers, toys, penises, etc, cause it's susceptible to infections and cancer. Doctors in Mexico advice gay men to stay away from anal sex(even with condoms on) and to just concentrate on kissing and oral sex with a condom on.

wait...the anus is part of the rectum??? Damn my private school education.

Shastafarian
07-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Extra-Rudimentary?

CuckingFunt
07-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Harmful cock.

Is there any other kind?

/dyke

Ginobilly
07-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Anal sex is not practiced by homosexual male couples at significantly higher rates than it is by heterosexual couples or by lesbian couples.

Ah. So then your homophobia IS based on an obsession with cock.

Shocking.

I already said I have a gay friend and a gay cousin that I'm close with. I'm not homophobic at all. I just like to have fun with you. You get riled up so easy that I bet you look cute when you get mad. :hat

ChumpDumper
07-05-2012, 02:04 PM
Is there any other kind?

/dykeYou need to spike up the front of your Billy Ray Cyrus mullet a bit more.

BacktoBasics
07-05-2012, 02:05 PM
I already said I have a gay friend and a gay cousin that I'm close with. I'm not homophobic at all. I just like to have fun with you. You get riled up so easy that I bet you look cute when you get mad. :hatThe ole gay friend and relative defense. So having gay relatives completely excuses your bigoted intolerance :rolleyes.

How many black friends and relatives do you reference every time you drop N-bombs.

Ginobilly
07-05-2012, 02:07 PM
Older cousin with anal "muscle" problems and a brother with dick skin issues. :lol You don't have any relatives do you?
Do you actually think the prostate gland is within your rectum?
Seen a lot of Mexican doctors eh? :lol

I'm not gay. I'm just not an idiot who thinks peripheral knowledge of various medical subjects makes them an expert.

you take everything on the net way too seriously dawg? It's all BS what I'm saying, I can't believe you'll seriously taught I was being honest about it. I'm just joking and fucking around with you'll.

ChumpDumper
07-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Ah, it's just jokes.

Never heard that before, dawg.

BacktoBasics
07-05-2012, 02:11 PM
you take everything on the net way too seriously dawg? It's all BS what I'm saying, I can't believe you'll seriously taught I was being honest about it. I'm just joking and fucking around with you'll.Please....you're a loser hiding behind the comfort of a computer screen. Grow up.

Shastafarian
07-05-2012, 02:12 PM
you take everything on the net way too seriously dawg? It's all BS what I'm saying, I can't believe you'll seriously taught I was being honest about it. I'm just joking and fucking around with you'll.

For your sore butthole's sake, I hope you're being honest.

TE
Its pretty obvious the moment you were put in your place with actual reality, facts and evidence (and it didn't take much) you went right to calling me a troll. You lost all ability to argue the moment you started spewing your shit about "unnatural" and what is or isn't "normal". You flat ran out of firepower and not that you had any to begin with.

You posted this shitfuck of a thread looking for others to justify your outright bigotry and when faced with real counter points you abandoned your stance, backpeddled and cried troll.

What did you expect a bunch of people to pile on gay people and promote your bitter proclamations of superiority and lack of tolerance.

The only thing you accomplished with this thread is exposing yourself for the intolerant supremacist you are.

You offered nothing to substantiate or validate your claims or opinion. The only person trolling is you.

Just stop posting. If an unbiased person learns anything from my posts, it's opposite of what you claim...but being the homosexual supremacist you are, I've come to understand your incapable of understanding that.

If it really means that much you would ignore those who hold an opposite opinion because this thing isn't going anywhere. Seriously, no matter how much you justify homosexuality being correct scientifically, philosophically, or ethically (I could do the same, and so could someone holding a much more radical view) ...people will have a different opinion because they don't think like nor do they process reality like yourself.

Judging from the tone of your posts, we learn a couple of things: your gay...and you seem ultra mighty proud of it, so proud that you get upset and you start replying with takes featuring a "you're not for it so your a hater, your a bigot, your a supremacist (:lol, really?). You seem like a poster who understands him/herself pretty well, but what you don't process (and one would think being gay in a society that has a diverse opinion in the matter would entertain this) is others having an opposite view.

Please just don't reply, if you reply just end your being in this argument because it ain't going anywhere, especially when you lack the capability to have a civilized discourse.

I won't reply to anymore of your takes. Just gonna agree to disagree.

Ginobilly
The ole gay friend and relative defense. So having gay relatives completely excuses your bigoted intolerance :rolleyes.

How many black friends and relatives do you reference every time you drop N-bombs.

None because it doesn't hurt them. I have made fun equally of all three races. Even my own frijolero race I make fun. Believe it or not, my gay friend or cousin or doesn't get hurt when we play around like that in family/friend get togethers. Because they are more mature than your average gay and have a good sense of humor.

Blake
07-05-2012, 02:15 PM
Ah, it's just jokes.

Never heard that before, dawg.

At least this guy pushed the eject button. Had he gone further, he might have had no choice but to write a screenplay about other posters.

BacktoBasics
07-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Judging from the tone of your posts, we learn a couple of things: your gay...and you seem ultra mighty proud of it, so proud that you get upset and you start replying with takes featuring a "you're not for it so your a hater, your a bigot, your a supremacist (:lol, really?). You seem like a poster who understands him/herself pretty well, but what you don't process (and one would think being gay in a society that has a diverse opinion in the matter would entertain this) is others having an opposite view.

Please just don't reply, if you reply just end your being in this argument because it ain't going anywhere, especially when you lack the capability to have a civilized discourse.

I won't reply to anymore of your takes. Just gonna agree to disagree.We're not going to agree to disagree. You obviously don't know anything about me otherwise you wouldn't have attempted that lame backed insult by calling me gay.

I'm married with kids and there are a number of people on this forum that can vouch for that.

You have offered nothing here. Nothing to substantiate your opinion or claims. You started this thread because you wanted others to justify your intolerance and bigoted opinion of gay people. Then when you didn't get it you promptly back peddled and cried troll.

There's nothing to discuss here because you haven't offered anything. If you actually responded with something tangible then we'd have something to talk about but you haven't. You started this thread without anything of value and as soon as you were faced with a number of responses that exposed your opinion of inequality you changed your tune.

If you didn't start this thread to exemplify your supremacy of gay people then why else? You've repeatedly attempted to characterize them as beneath you and your unwillingness to accept them is pretty clear...well right up until you realized that this forum will forever see you as a bigoted piece of shit and then you lamely attempted to save face.

Its pretty clear you dug a hole here and are realizing that you shouldn't have started this thread. But its too late now. Every time you post we'll be right there to remind everyone what a low life infantile bigot you are.

You fucked up.

BacktoBasics
07-05-2012, 02:42 PM
None because it doesn't hurt them. I have made fun equally of all three races. Even my own frijolero race I make fun. Believe it or not, my gay friend or cousin or doesn't get hurt when we play around like that in family/friend get togethers. Because they are more mature than your average gay and have a good sense of humor.Hilarious that you want to play the maturity card.

The both of you have done one helluva job attempting to back peddle here.

None of us are buying it.

TE
07-05-2012, 02:45 PM
:lmao Okay life coach.

If you're really married, I feel for your husband. You sound like an upset wild ape granted the ability to verbally express itself.

You want to get into a civilized discourse (offering of takes from both sides) we can start here.

What's so right about being gay? Give me your reasons why, elaborate and we'll go from there.

johnsmith
07-05-2012, 02:51 PM

If you're really married, I feel for your husband. You sound like an upset wild ape granted the ability to verbally express itself.

You want to get into a civilized discourse (offering of takes from both sides) we can start here.

What's so right about being gay? Give me your reasons why, elaborate and we'll go from there.

B2B has been bringing the common sense on this forum for a good 7 years now. I promise that most people here will side with him both on the internet and in reality tbh.

cantthinkofanything
07-05-2012, 02:52 PM

Here's a pretty decent take on the subject. Pretty hard to refute. It definitely keeps me straight.

euXQbZDwV0w

johnsmith
07-05-2012, 02:52 PM
And for the record, I find it fun when people say it's not natural.

As though they have the inside scoop on what "natural" should be because they went to church as a kid.

BacktoBasics
07-05-2012, 02:54 PM

What's so right about being gay? Give me your reasons why, elaborate and we'll go from there.You're so buried in you shitstorm of a thread that you've resorted to lame insults and childish mischaracterizations.

Do you not realize that those lame attempts to label me gay only make you look that much more like an intolerant fool. The very thing you're accused of being intolerant to is the very thing you've attempted to insult me with. How fucking stupid are you?

You started this thread looking to belittle gay people in the hopes of high fiving other bigots over your awesome thread making but instead you've exposed yourself to this entire forum for the being the piece of shit you are.

You can't make it go away. If I were you I'd ask for the thread to be deleted because I'm not letting it go. I'll be bumping this thread for eternity.

I don't know how long you've been a member here but you obviously don't know who the fuck I am.

johnsmith
07-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Here's a pretty decent take on the subject. Pretty hard to refute. It definitely keeps me straight.

euXQbZDwV0w

That was good stuff.:lol

BacktoBasics
07-05-2012, 02:57 PM

As though they have the inside scoop on what "natural" should be because they went to church as a kid.Tell me about. I mean something that has been occurring in nature for as long as life has existed is somehow all of sudden "unnatural". :rolleyes

I've been gone from this forum off and on for awhile but it seems the level of stupidity has reached a boiling point here. I guess guys like the OP have gotten away with posting the most asinine shit in here but those days are coming to an end.

cantthinkofanything
07-05-2012, 02:57 PM

As though they have the inside scoop on what "natural" should be because they went to church as a kid.

This goes farther than religion. I think the majority of people that say it's not "natural" are speaking to the point that the reason for sex is the propagation of a species. And it's pretty clear that the intended function of the rectum is to deliver poop from the body.

johnsmith
07-05-2012, 02:59 PM
This goes farther than religion. I think the majority of people that say it's not "natural" are speaking to the point that the reason for sex is the propagation of a species. And it's pretty clear that the intended function of the rectum is to deliver poop from the body.

Agreed that it goes further....but let's be honest, who are the biggest haters of homosexuals besides teenaged homophobes?

TheSuckUp
07-05-2012, 02:59 PM
B2B has been bringing the common sense on this forum for a good 7 years now. I promise that most people here will side with him both on the internet and in reality tbh.

:lmao Good job.

johnsmith
07-05-2012, 03:00 PM
:lmao Good job.

That'll teach me.

BacktoBasics
07-05-2012, 03:00 PM

euXQbZDwV0wWell played. Your work is improving. See if the OP would have lead with something like this he could have played the humor angle and we all would have had a good laugh but instead he thought being a bigot and intolerant ignoramus would somehow be entertaining.

cantthinkofanything
07-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Agreed that it goes further....but let's be honest, who are the biggest haters of homosexuals besides teenaged homophobes?

oh...not disagreeing at all on that point.

BacktoBasics
07-05-2012, 03:06 PM
This goes farther than religion. I think the majority of people that say it's not "natural" are speaking to the point that the reason for sex is the propagation of a species. And it's pretty clear that the intended function of the rectum is to deliver poop from the body.There's really no value in either point. If that were true then why not legislate intolerance towards impotence or barron women. This without even addressing transgender and gender morphing that occurs in a number of species.

Anything that can or does occur regularly is natural.

Its also pretty clear that the intended function of the mouth is eating and talking so why not attack those who kiss or orally copulate. I'm pretty sure the OP isn't against that.

cantthinkofanything
07-05-2012, 03:10 PM
There's really no value in either point. If that were true then why not legislate intolerance towards impotence or barron women. This without even addressing transgender and gender morphing that occurs in a number of species.

Its also pretty clear that the intended function of the mouth is eating and talking so why not attack those who kiss or orally copulate. I'm pretty sure the OP isn't against that.

It's true. I think kissing has to do with the fact that we have to wear clothes which prohibits humans from the natural form of showing interest and affection by sniffing each others crotches.

TE
07-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Okay say this back2basic poster won't offer reasons why it's right to be gay. Instead, this shitfuck of a poster is resorting to the "you don't know who you're messing with" classic. Give me something to talk about with you dumbass, you look like the fucktard here claiming I'm a bigot when I've repeatedly stated I'm tolerant to gay marriage (the holy grail of homosexual desire).

Reck
07-05-2012, 03:13 PM

Holy shit how old are you? :lol

cantthinkofanything
07-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Okay say this back2basic poster won't offer reasons why it's right to be gay. Instead, this shitfuck of a poster is resorting to the "you don't know who you're messing with" classic. Give me something to talk about with you dumbass, you look like the fucktard here claiming I'm a bigot when I've repeatedly stated I'm tolerant to gay marriage (the holy grail of homosexual desire).

hmmm. Here's someone else who had problems with other people's choices...

sorry for the short ad...
Hj09yq_uQnI

mrsmaalox
07-05-2012, 03:17 PM
:lmao @ "the holy grail of homosexual desire"!!!

TE
07-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Who's willing to bet backtobasic's next post directed to me will have an insult?

DD, where you at homey?

BacktoBasics
07-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Okay say this back2basic poster won't offer reasons why it's right to be gay. Instead, this shitfuck of a poster is resorting to the "you don't know who you're messing with" classic. Give me something to talk about with you dumbass, you look like the fucktard here claiming I'm a bigot when I've repeatedly stated I'm tolerant to gay marriage (the holy grail of homosexual desire).No you back peddled to being tolerant and no its not the holy grail. You're ignorance knows no bounds.

I don't even know what the point of your question is.

Right to be gay?

They exist, they're a fellow human being just like you and just like me. Its not about a right or law. Its existence, equality, plain and simple.

It has nothing to do with "you don't know who you're messing with" it has to do with "you don't know anything about me" and those lame backhanded infantile attempts to insult me based on nothing but your own stupidity.

Only a full blown moron would get called out for being a bigot only to respond by attempting to hurl infantile insults using the very subject he's been exposed as being intolerant of.

ummm you're a pretty big bigot and hater of gays

yeah well...you're a fag

Congratulations on hanging yourself.

Sal Monella
07-05-2012, 03:25 PM
There's really no value in either point. If that were true then why not legislate intolerance towards impotence or barron women. This without even addressing transgender and gender morphing that occurs in a number of species.

The mouth is also used as an exit orifice when needed. Believe me, I know.

BacktoBasics
07-05-2012, 03:25 PM
Who's willing to bet backtobasic's next post directed to me will have an insult?

DD, where you at homey?Deflect much?

Reck
07-05-2012, 03:31 PM

Right to be gay?

What exactly do you mean by that?

You're speaking as if they aren't human and are of an inferior race.

Blake
07-05-2012, 03:40 PM

Plenty of gay in ”nature”

TE
07-05-2012, 03:43 PM
No you back peddled to being tolerant and no its not the holy grail. You're ignorance knows no bounds.

I didn't back peddle fucktard. I've always believed the right to wed whomever is a universal right to humans. And you couldn't possibly be certain that I'm wrong and you know what a homosexual's greatest desire is...after all you're married and currently engaging in a heterosexual relation.

I don't even know what the point of your question is.

What's so right about being gay? Ethics aside, is being gay a natural thing supported by science?

They exist, they're a fellow human being just like you and just like me. Its not about a right or law. Its existence, equality, plain and simple.

I agree that they're human, like me and you.

but

Don't even try relying on the association between prior efforts and this gay advocacy effort. I believe the efforts to promote full equality for women and black people were right in the undertaking. In my opinion, being a women or a black person relates to that person's existence... Being a homosexual relates to what a person engages and does in the course of his homosexual desires.

It has nothing to do with "you don't know who you're messing with" it has to do with "you don't know anything about me" and those lame backhanded infantile attempts to insult me based on nothing but your own stupidity.

LOL

Only a full blown moron would get called out for being a bigot only to respond by attempting to hurl infantile insults using the very subject he's been exposed as being intolerant of.

Moron? Intolerant? Stupidity?

The tone of your posts screamed of your advocacy and outright supremacy towards homosexual relations.

:lmao at the insults; you don't even know who I am and what I do for a living yet you think because I hold an opposing opinion I'm stupid

:lmao what a fucking dumbass tbh

TE
07-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Right to be gay?

What exactly do you mean by that?

You're speaking as if they aren't human and are of an inferior race.

Right to be gay as in why it's okay to be gay. I want backtobasics to outline and weigh the goods and bads to being gay but the dumbass keeps deflecting with shit posts.

Gays are human and Gay is not a race.

DisAsTerBot
07-05-2012, 03:50 PM
Right to be gay as in why it's okay to be gay. I want backtobasics to outline and weigh the goods and bads to being gay but the dumbass keeps deflecting with shit posts.

Gays are human and Gay is not a race.

b2b top 10 list of the goods and bads of being gay???

you sir are retarded.

cantthinkofanything
07-05-2012, 03:51 PM
Plenty of gay in ”nature”

sure. I'm not sure what point you're making...
I mean from that stand point, everything is "natural".

BacktoBasics
I didn't back peddle fucktard. I've always believed the right to wed whomever is a universal right to humans. And you couldn't possibly be certain that I'm wrong and you know what a homosexual's greatest desire is...after all you're married and currently engaging in a heterosexual relation.You backpeddled. Everyone knows it.

What's so right about being gay? Ethics aside, is being gay a natural thing supported by science? Yes. Its also supported by common sense.

I agree that they're human, like me and you.

but

Don't even try relying on the association between prior efforts and this gay advocacy effort. I believe the efforts to promote full equality for women and black people were right in the undertaking. In my opinion, being a women or a black person relates to that person's existence... Being a homosexual relates to what a person engages and does in the course of his homosexual desires.This isn't even a valid debatable point but an excuse to justify your bigoted intolerance.

LOL

Moron? Intolerant? Stupidity?

The tone of your posts screamed of your advocacy and outright supremacy towards homosexual relations.

:lmao at the insults; you don't even know who I am and what I do for a living yet you think because I hold an opposing opinion I'm stupid

:lmao what a fucking dumbass tbhThis is nonsense. Your stupidity is based on what you posted in this thread.

Attempting to half ass make a conversation out of this thread is just another lame attempt to deflect from the real topic at hand. Your intolerance of gay people along with your superiority complex.

You're buried and there is no shoveling out. You've offended a ton of forum members by trying to be cute and funny. The best thing you can do at this point is apologize and go away until the dust settles.

TE
:lol here comes the spurstalk circle jerk effort

Reck
07-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Triggeredexcellence, are you a scientologist?

What's so right about being gay? Ethics aside, is being gay a natural thing supported by science?

Was juts curious by that comment.

ChumpDumper
Right to be gay as in why it's okay to be gay.Why is it not?

cantthinkofanything

and your mouth is wide open

DisAsTerBot
07-05-2012, 03:55 PM

is that your usual response when everyone tells you how stupid you are?

TE
07-05-2012, 03:59 PM
You backpeddled. Everyone knows it.

No, and :lol at you responding to my comment with that.

Yes. Its also supported by common sense.

Common sense? :lol

This isn't even a valid debatable point but an excuse to justify your bigoted intolerance.

Great reply :tu

This is nonsense. Your stupidity is based on what you posted in this thread.

Attempting to half ass make a conversation out of this thread is just another lame attempt to deflect from the real topic at hand. Your intolerance of gay people along with your superiority complex.

:lmao cool deflection

You're buried and there is no shoveling out. You've offended a ton of forum members by trying to be cute and funny. The best thing you can do at this point is apologize and go away until the dust settles.
How did I offend forum members when it's just a fucking opinion? There are a shit-ton of things said about mexican people throughout this forum on a daily basis but I don't get offended. It's a fucking message board. If forum members were to be really offended they would've bitched about the propensity for a lot of posters to use gay slurs in almost every post.

If I did offend anybody personally, I do apologize, but don't take it seriously, it's a messageboard.

TE
07-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Why is it not?

Why is it?

TE
07-05-2012, 04:01 PM
and your mouth is wide open

here's one

TE
07-05-2012, 04:01 PM
is that your usual response when everyone tells you how stupid you are?

here's two, and :lol at the stupid comment

BacktoBasics
07-05-2012, 04:02 PM
:lol here comes the spurstalk circle jerk effortYou asked for it. You don't know when to stop do you. Keep digging and you'll end up burying yourself for good.

cantthinkofanything
07-05-2012, 04:04 PM
here's one

come on...that was funny...

Blake
07-05-2012, 04:07 PM
sure. I'm not sure what point you're making...
I mean from that stand point, everything is "natural".

My point is that you are making up your own definition of ”natural”

TE
07-05-2012, 04:07 PM
You asked for it. You don't know when to stop do you. Keep digging and you'll end up burying yourself for good.

Stop what? You continually respond with the same insult BS of calling me a bigot, hater, and supremacist when all I ask is for is a civil discourse.

cantthinkofanything
07-05-2012, 04:11 PM
My point is that you are making up your own definition of ”natural”

that wasn't my definition. That was my response to what the anti-homo group uses as a definition.

Personally, I do find it odd for a man to be attracted to another man. I don't get it. But I also don't get rock climbing or wanting to run a marathon either.

But because I think women are attractive, it's easier for me to "get" how a woman might be attracted to other women.

Blake
07-05-2012, 04:22 PM
that wasn't my definition. That was my response to what the anti-homo group uses as a definition.

Are you the anti homo group spokesman?

You can tell them that their definition sucks.

Personally, I do find it odd for a man to be attracted to another man. I don't get it. But I also don't get rock climbing or wanting to run a marathon either.

But because I think women are attractive, it's easier for me to "get" how a woman might be attracted to other women.

You find it odd because growing up, you were never told that it's ”natural”

Blake
07-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Why is it?

if there is no harm done, then people should have the right to pursue their own form of happiness.

What harm does it cause to society?

cantthinkofanything
07-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Are you the anti homo group spokesman?

You can tell them that their definition sucks.

You find it odd because growing up, you were never told that it's ”natural”

Who pooped your panties.
Yeah, I don't get a man being attracted to another man and wanting to have sex with him. That makes me homophobic???

ChumpDumper
07-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Why is it?Because you haven't proved it isn't.

BacktoBasics
07-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Stop what? You continually respond with the same insult BS of calling me a bigot, hater, and supremacist when all I ask is for is a civil discourse.A civil discourse? :lmao

After you shit all over this forum with this thread. Now you want civil discourse.

Blake
07-05-2012, 04:39 PM
Who pooped your panties.
Yeah, I don't get a man being attracted to another man and wanting to have sex with him. That makes me homophobic???

It makes you ignorant, tbh. (no poop)

TE
07-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Because you haven't proved it isn't.

No one has proven it is either, Chump.

redzero
07-05-2012, 04:45 PM
This thread is great. :tu to all involved.

TE
07-05-2012, 04:47 PM
A civil discourse? :lmao

After you shit all over this forum with this thread. Now you want civil discourse.

Shit all over this forum? :lmao:lmao:lmao

Please, STFU. You can't discuss or argue for shit because you think what you believe to be true is universal.

Jacob1983
07-05-2012, 04:48 PM
So gay men are basically women with dicks? I don't get it. Women and gay men can basically shower together and see each other naked and it's okay because women and gay men are the same. How is that not insulting and demeaning to gay people? You're saying that gay men are less and are as weak and emotional as women just because women and gay men like men.

cantthinkofanything
07-05-2012, 04:50 PM
So gay men are basically women with dicks? I don't get it. Women and gay men can basically shower together and see each other naked and it's okay because women and gay men are the same. How is that not insulting and demeaning to gay people? You're saying that gay men are less and are as weak and emotional as women just because women and gay men like men.

gay men do seem to be more emotional than straight men

redzero
07-05-2012, 05:05 PM
This thread is great. :tu to all involved.

Except cantthinkofanything. This guy is trying way too hard to be funny (as usual).

ChumpDumper
07-05-2012, 05:09 PM
No one has proven it is either, Chump.No one has to. It simply exists. Naturally.

So gay men are basically women with dicks? I don't get it.Jesus, just add it to the list of things you don't get.