PDA

View Full Version : Can dark skinned posters here put together a decent sentence?

irishock
07-04-2012, 01:44 AM
All I read here is 3rd grade rubbish filled with derogatory terms. Seriously, for all the people who have slave ancestors, try to put together a complete sentence that can be easily comprehended.

timvp
07-04-2012, 01:47 AM
Birds coming by flocks in. Pass them birds like Stockting.

Venti Quattro
07-04-2012, 01:59 AM
Bitches be postin'.

irishock
07-04-2012, 02:03 AM
OK, how about this: name me two countries in your homeland Africa. GO!

Venti Quattro
07-04-2012, 02:08 AM
U a mad geography teacher, playa.

LkrFan
07-04-2012, 02:13 AM
:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2012, 05:42 AM
All I read here is 3rd grade rubbish filled with derogatory terms. Seriously, for all the people who have slave ancestors, try to put together a complete sentence that can be easily comprehended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=251TFMPdFMo&feature=related

They say you actin' kinda funny (Actin' kinda funny)
I heard you boppin' for that money (Boppin' for that money)
You say you lookin' for a baller (Lookin' for a baller)
Girl, then let me spoil ya (Girl, then let me spoil ya)
I'm so glad I got my own,
I ain't worried about Josephine.
My life's a natural hop.
Won't you bunny hop with me?
My life's a natural hop.

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2012, 05:43 AM
Let's get it crackin dawg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3NtLug739E

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2012, 05:44 AM
what u want dawg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szQwHZ-aWGU&feature=related

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2012, 05:45 AM
Birds coming by flocks in. Pass them birds like Stockting.

you repping for the light skinned negros

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2012, 05:47 AM
OK, how about this: name me two countries in your homeland Africa. GO!

I can name 4:

1) White

2.) Pussy

3.) Tits

4. and Ass

wink wink

jermaine
07-04-2012, 06:22 AM
I have to admit in my older age I've grown to frown upon ignorance! But for you to say its only colored people, that really really offends me. I drive the city bus in Dallas an from what I've seen, ignorance had no color. We all suffer from stupidity. Especially your kinda people. It's people like you that poison babies/the future with hate. I hate your kind seriously. An that's not cuz Ur Whateva race that's not black. I don't like blacks teaching hate of other races.

irishock
07-04-2012, 07:18 AM
Now that I'm older, I have to realize that I've grown to frown upon ignorance! But for you to say it's only colored people, that really, really offends me. I drive the city bus in Dallas and from what I've seen, ignorance has no color. We all suffer from stupidity. Especially your kind of people. It's people like you that poison babies/the future with hate ("Poison babies with hate"? What, can babies comprehend already?). I seriously hate your kind. And that's not because you're whatever race excluding black. I don't like blacks teaching hate of other races.

Even when I've fixed your grammatical and spelling errors, I still have zero idea of the point you're trying to get through. It's pretty ironic that you've "grown to frown upon ignorance" when you yourself isn't able to put together a well-thought out argument on anti-hate, racism, or whatever the fuck you're trying to get at.

irishock
07-04-2012, 07:24 AM

My life's a natural hop.
My life's a natural hop.

I asked for a god damn complete and well-thought out sentence, and you gave me a fucking stanza? You are the definition of an imbecile.

m>s
07-04-2012, 08:34 AM
black posters definitely can, its the shitty ones who can't tbh. quit hatin' em niggas bro

irishock
07-04-2012, 08:38 AM
black posters definitely can, its the shitty ones who can't tbh. quit hatin' em niggas bro

Haven't seen one yet though. The thing about "them niggas" is that the smart ones are just ridiculously intelligent, but the dumb ones are more idiotic than my 9 year old dog. At least my 9 year old dog has some manners.

LnGrrrR
07-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Even when I've fixed your grammatical and spelling errors, I still have zero idea of the point you're trying to get through. It's pretty ironic that you've "grown to frown upon ignorance" when you yourself isn't able to put together a well-thought out argument on anti-hate, racism, or whatever the fuck you're trying to get at.

It should be "you yourself aren't", not you yourself isn't. Also, the "yourself" is superfluous in that sentence.

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2012, 08:44 AM
I asked for a god damn complete and well-thought out sentence, and you gave me a fucking stanza? You are the definition of an imbecile.

Huh..yes sir massa...I so thowed dawg it iz a fucking shame...but eh..say shawty I will say dis bout ur comments...:lol

why give a complete and well thought out sentence when you claimed in your statement that it's god damned material. If it's really god damned then there's no need for it. Also, let me correct you, a comma is not required with 'and' the purpose of the comma in this context is to prevent the boring repetition of 'and'. Usually the comma is used to separate each word apart from the last two words in a list which are separated by the word 'and'. I highlighted and bolded your error in red above.

Hope this helps you shawty...now....back to my work... :lol

and :lmao @ Jermaine for being so emo....don't worry Jermaine I'm prolly one of the smartest cats on this site in real life and I got your back dawg. Just like I completely and totally destroyed Midnight_Pulp on the topic of the US tax code (look up the thread of his sucking my dick after I exposed him) :lol these white boys are nothing to me, they're small time, they know it and so do I. :lol It's my pleasure to revel in it...They don't understand a nigga like me...Kool the white girl slayer

now let me donate another $2500 to the Obama cause :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Haven't seen one yet though. The thing about "them niggas" is that the smart ones are just ridiculously intelligent, but the dumb ones are more idiotic than my 9 year old dog. At least my 9 year old dog has some manners.

I am a nigga with bad table manners - :lol well at least when mamma is not around

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2012, 08:52 AM
It should be "you yourself aren't", not you yourself isn't. Also, the "yourself" is superfluous in that sentence.

thank you Lng but I gots this...I'm the nigga representa...young stunna...:lol

I appreciate you coming to the defense of the "dark skinned" and trying to put Irish on a leash with his dog where he likely belongs. :lol

Trill Clinton
07-04-2012, 09:12 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/261ykaw.gif

The Franchise
07-04-2012, 09:21 AM

Do you people ever get tired of this type of idiot? Probably not. :bang

Venti Quattro
07-04-2012, 09:22 AM

LegRider, the educated white guy, with the correction goods on grammar nig irishock.

Venti Quattro
07-04-2012, 09:24 AM
This thread should be renamed "Can irishock look at his own sentence construction first before correcting others?"

Ace
07-04-2012, 09:28 AM
Good thing he logged into his troll account for this thread because this was a fail... :lol

jermaine
07-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Irishock, you will have your place in the "lake of fire"!

redzero
07-04-2012, 09:32 AM
OP has been reading too many lebomb posts.

Venti Quattro
07-04-2012, 09:34 AM

Preach on, brother!

Koolaid_Man
07-04-2012, 10:32 AM

Sin all depend on what you believing in faith is what you make it..that's the hardest shit since MC Ren...

So if I don't beleive in Christianity why should I beleive in that lake....and if I don't beleive in Allah why should I beleive in the notion of 78 Virgins in heaven...why can't I have them NOW...then again who wants 78 virgins I prefer a ratio that gives me o70 sluts and 8 Virgins tbh...I don't want to work that hard :lol

Calispursfan11
07-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Obvious troll thread. And we all fell for it. Congrats to the OP.

LnGrrrR
07-04-2012, 10:54 AM

An obvious troll thread is a shitty troll thread. The only good trolls are believable ones that can sucker a few people into believing him. Whereas here, the OP just cemented himself as a moron, not a troll.

DMC
07-04-2012, 10:55 AM
They cannot name any countries in Africa because must US Americans don't have maps and such as, like in Africa and such as.

Calispursfan11
07-04-2012, 11:00 AM
They cannot name any countries in Africa because must US Americans don't have maps and such as, like in Africa and such as.

Lol such as in the Iraq and the Asian countries...

jermaine
07-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Sin all depend on what you believing in faith is what you make it..that's the hardest shit since MC Ren...

So if I don't beleive in Christianity why should I beleive in that lake....and if I don't beleive in Allah why should I beleive in the notion of 78 Virgins in heaven...why can't I have them NOW...then again who wants 78 virgins I prefer a ratio that gives me o70 sluts and 8 Virgins tbh...I don't want to work that hard :lol

I swear i was listening to that very song by outkast earlier! I myself would love a couple sluts too!

N4th4n
07-04-2012, 01:08 PM

My life's a natural hop.
My life's a natural hop.

You are the biggest fucking cracker ever.

JJ Hickson
07-04-2012, 01:13 PM
They isnt in english class.

ElNono
07-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Nigeria & Detroit

Girasuck
07-04-2012, 02:07 PM
lol...I love this dude. White Power!!

Agloco
07-04-2012, 07:09 PM

:lol Potato Famine

irishock
07-04-2012, 08:09 PM

:lol

irishock
07-04-2012, 08:14 PM
Huh..yes sir massa...I so thowed dawg it iz a fucking shame...but eh..say shawty I will say dis bout ur comments...:lol

why give a complete and well thought out sentence when you claimed in your statement that it's god damned material. If it's really god damned then there's no need for it. Also, let me correct you, a comma is not required with 'and' the purpose of the comma in this context is to prevent the boring repetition of 'and'. Usually the comma is used to separate each word apart from the last two words in a list which are separated by the word 'and'. I highlighted and bolded your error in red above.

Hope this helps you shawty...now....back to my work... :lol

and :lmao @ Jermaine for being so emo....don't worry Jermaine I'm prolly one of the smartest cats on this site in real life and I got your back dawg. Just like I completely and totally destroyed Midnight_Pulp on the topic of the US tax code (look up the thread of his sucking my dick after I exposed him) :lol these white boys are nothing to me, they're small time, they know it and so do I. :lol It's my pleasure to revel in it...They don't understand a nigga like me...Kool the white girl slayer

now let me donate another $2500 to the Obama cause :lol

Are you a fucking idiot? The comma CAN be placed before and. It's an optional decision based on however the hell you want to put it.

"Niggas" are idiotic, and I don't like 'em.
"Niggas" are idiotic and I don't like 'em.

Works both ways you fucking tool.

irishock
07-04-2012, 08:15 PM
This thread should be renamed "Can irishock look at his own sentence construction first before correcting others?"

That wasn't a sentence construction error, you moron.

mavs>spurs
07-04-2012, 08:16 PM
lmao kool trying to sound smart always reminds me of this

http://www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/nerd.jpg

irishock
07-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Alright, I'll give it to you guys for pointing out my "you yourself isn't". However, at least that is a grammatical error that I carelessly made. The fact that you guys use "ur", "niggas" and other slang words automatically negates you of the opportunity to correct my own errors. Fuck faces.

SPURSCHAMP
07-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Alright, I'll give it to you guys for pointing out my "you yourself isn't". However, at least that is a grammatical error that I carelessly made. The fact that you guys use "ur", "niggas" and other slang words automatically negates you of the opportunity to correct my own errors. Fuck faces.

Shouldn't it be "my errors"? "Own" is not needed. Fuck face.

Venti Quattro
07-04-2012, 10:25 PM
That wasn't a sentence construction error, you moron.

shut the fuck up nig

DMC
07-04-2012, 10:27 PM

Did you say niggates?

Venti Quattro
07-04-2012, 10:28 PM

fuk yo clown