PDA

View Full Version : Will the Mavericks show interest in Patty Mills?

Duncan2177
07-04-2012, 02:23 AM
The Mavs are now desperately looking for a point guard and they may be coming after Patty Mills, Jeremy Lin or both.

Today they lost out on Deron Williams, who is headed back to the Nets.

They also just lost Jason Terry who has agreed to a three year deal with the Celtics.

"an NBA source tells the Globe's Gary Washburn. The source says the Mavericks offered Terry more money but could only offer a two-year deal. Terry told FOXSports NBA writer Chris Tomasson that he'd like to play in Boston. "I just love that they have a championship pedigree," said Terry. "And I think their point guard (Rajon Rondo) is the best in the business at controlling both ends of the floor. And they've got Hall of Famers.'' Yahoo! Sports' Marc Spears first reported that Terry and the Celtics were close to a deal."

The Rockets are also looking at Jeremy Lin and have reportedly not made an offer to Dragic.

July 3 Jonathan Feigen on Twitter *
"Getting hit with comments that Rockets offered Dragic, will offer Lin $40 mil. Not true, accourding to source."

Suddenly, there is word that Jason Kidd won't join Deron with Nets. Deciding between Mavs and Knicks now.

racm
07-04-2012, 04:10 AM
He won't get to shoot a lot on the Mavs. :lol

Russo21
07-04-2012, 06:35 AM
Terry to the celtics? Are the celtics shopping Rondo? Or is Ray Allen gone and Terry will be SG?

Wild Cobra Kai
07-04-2012, 07:50 AM
Terry to the celtics? Are the celtics shopping Rondo? Or is Ray Allen gone and Terry will be SG?

Allen was extremely butt hurt about coming off the bench last year. Makes no sense, since that is what he will be doing in Miami, but Miami is where he will be.

TXstbobcat
07-04-2012, 09:14 AM
That would suck to be a Mavericks fan hoping to sign Deron Williams and then end up getting Mills instead.

SenorSpur
07-04-2012, 09:23 AM
It was ludicrous to believe Kidd would ever play in Brooklyn. After all that transpired in Dallas and the bad blood that led his Avery Johnson's dismissal, he'd never go back and play for him ever again.

Big P
07-04-2012, 09:41 AM
You come up with these horrible thread titles...Nowhere does it mention Patty Mills to dallas.

Duncan2177
07-04-2012, 11:36 AM
You come up with these horrible thread titles...Nowhere does it mention Patty Mills to dallas.

If you think my threads are horrible then why do you bother read and reply?:rolleyes

sananspursfan21
07-04-2012, 11:50 AM

He has a point however i see that youre just speculating :). Sure, the mavs might try for him, he would look good in a mavs uniform and they might be desperate

Mel_13
07-04-2012, 11:54 AM
If you think my threads are horrible then why do you bother read and reply?:rolleyes

He said your thread titles were horrible, and this one is.

Josh810
07-04-2012, 11:55 AM
I think his point is the title makes it sound like there is actual validity to this, but it's just speculation...you don't see how it could be misleading?

Duncan2177
07-04-2012, 12:19 PM
Ok my bad.