You still don't have a bench.

Josepatches_
07-04-2012, 08:41 PM
Lol ...the savior 2.0

Lakers are done.OKC were better in 2012 and they will be much better in 2013

DeadlyDynasty
07-04-2012, 08:54 PM

Benches are overrated in the playoffs anyways. Lakers arent contenders because theyre old and slow

Mel_13
07-04-2012, 08:56 PM
So do the Lakers take Pau off the market now?

racm
07-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Benches are overrated in the playoffs anyways. Lakers arent contenders because theyre old and slow

Yeah, call me again when Kobe can play 48 minutes without getting the ball stripped from him by OKC. :downspin:

Spurs9
07-04-2012, 09:03 PM
LOL Salaries

Nash 3 year 25million
Kobe 30million a year
Gasol 18million

Spursfan092120
07-04-2012, 09:11 PM
:lmao
If he had gone to the Spurs for some reason, Laker fan would be laughing at the Spurs for getting older.

mavs>spurs
07-04-2012, 09:13 PM
not sure how nash is gonna be the savior but ok lol

Ace
07-04-2012, 09:15 PM
:lol Lakers defense

pass1st
07-04-2012, 09:38 PM
How the fuck can we keep Nash alive for 3 years :lol

We don't have miracle workers on staff like the Suns

InRareForm
07-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Can't wait til you fuckers fail.

This shit might get you 2 more 2nd round game wins in the past 2 years. That's a total of....

oh yea! 1 more games. :lol

Trill Clinton
07-04-2012, 09:57 PM
lol@ this thread.

DMC
07-04-2012, 09:58 PM
2TOSB :lol

Officially done :lol

ambchang
07-04-2012, 09:58 PM
And the fans thought Fisher's defense was bad.

InRareForm
07-04-2012, 10:04 PM
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/382444_626442399281_80531039_n.jpg

Spursfan092120
07-04-2012, 10:15 PM
lol 4 first round draft picks
lol making sure the Spurs own you by getting the PG Parker destroys every time
lol Lakers

Jt.ONE
07-04-2012, 10:21 PM
:lol we staaaaaaaaaacked

LnGrrrR
07-04-2012, 10:23 PM
Its a good thing you have a first team All-Defense player on your team to make up for Nash defensive liability.

DMC
07-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Back in the hunt.............. for social security

Dunc n Dave
07-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Damn, LkrFan seems to be the one bendin over in this thread. And it ain't just Spurs fans dishin it out either. :lol

Venti Quattro
07-04-2012, 10:39 PM
The Lakers are going to give up points as much as they're going to score. :lol

But I'm interested in where this move dictates the direction of the Lakers' offseason. Mitch might spring one more deal or two, and I hope it's to shore up the defense.

Ace
07-04-2012, 10:41 PM
Damn, LkrFan seems to be the one bendin over in this thread. And it ain't just Spurs fans dishin it out either. :lol

Per, Par

Venti Quattro
07-04-2012, 10:48 PM
If you can't bend LkrFag over, you're a GNSF anyway.

TIMMYtoZO
07-04-2012, 11:03 PM
lol Lakers

:lol thinking the spurs will be relevant
:lol thinking the spurs are even better than the Lakers
:lol "We'll be back"

ElNono
07-04-2012, 11:05 PM
traded TOSB Fish to get Sessions, who's now thrown under the bus for TOSB Nash :lol

:lol back in the hunt
:lol Ramon Sessions show
:lol all star

Spursfan092120
07-04-2012, 11:30 PM
:lol thinking the spurs will be relevant
:lol thinking the spurs are even better than the Lakers
:lol "We'll be back"

Like I said...trading 4 first round draft picks for an aging point guard who's owned by one of your biggest conference competitors every time out is a desperation move that is going to destroy their future.

:lol Phillies

TIMMYtoZO
07-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Like I said...trading 4 first round draft picks for an aging point guard who's owned by one of your biggest conference competitors every time out is a desperation move that is going to destroy their future.

:lol Phillies

Um, the Lakers traded a 2013 and 2015 first round pick along with two second round picks in 2013/2014...

In return, the Suns get four draft picks -- first rounders in 2013 and 2015 and second rounders in 2013 and 2014.
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8130840/steve-nash-headed-los-angeles-lakers-sign-trade-deal

:lol not reading the details of the trade
:lol rangers destined to fail in the postseason
:lol cowboys
:lol spurs

Duncan2177
07-04-2012, 11:41 PM
Bad trade for the lakers they traded there 2013 and 2015 first-round picks and 2013 and 2014 second-round picks for a 38 year old point guard.They sure are desperate. :

oh no! darn the Lakers! now they got a PG who:

1) will get more touches than Kobe
2) is over the hill
3) doesn't play defense for a defense 1st coach
4) has no one to pick and roll with
5) isn't comfortable playing in a set offense in case Kobe/Bynum want to get a lot of touches

How exactly does this make them better? :lol

LnGrrrR
07-05-2012, 12:24 AM
Good chance that the Lakers 2015 pick is lottery, tbh... is that pick protected?

midnightpulp
07-05-2012, 12:51 AM
And we'll be sure to bump this thread when the Lakers get ousted in the 2nd round.

Nash is such a smart, crafty player, I expect him to be somewhat effective in the Lakers's system, which is about as far away from his comfort zone as you can get, but I don't see him providing much more of an impact than last year's savior. He's even worse than Sessions defensively and the fact he needs to dominate the ball to maximize his impact won't complement Kirby's game very well, if at all.

And then there's his back issues.

Great fucking pickup, Mitch :tu

Mortgage your future for a player who will retire in 2 years. Lakers need athleticism, shooters, and a fucking bench. Nash only provides one of those things.

LkrFan
07-05-2012, 12:54 AM
So do the Lakers take Pau off the market now?

Yes.

LkrFan
07-05-2012, 12:55 AM
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/382444_626442399281_80531039_n.jpg

:lol

Clipper Nation
07-05-2012, 12:57 AM
How the fuck can we keep Nash alive for 3 years :lol

We don't have miracle workers on staff like the Suns
His back may crumble into dust on the sidelines, tbh....

LnGrrrR
07-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Just saw the info on the picks...

After the eight-time All-Star appealed to Sarver and other Suns partners, the Suns had a change of heart Wednesday afternoon and negotiated to receive the worst of Miami's and the Lakers' 2013 first-round picks, a minimally protected 2015 Lakers first-round pick, Denver's 2013 second-round pick, the Lakers' 2014 second-round pick and the cash.

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/sports/articles/2012/07/04/20120704phoenix-suns-send-steve-nash-los-angeles-lakers-sign--trade-deal.html#ixzz1zj1Bl9qa

Anyone care to explain/figure out what "minimally protected" means int this case? Top 3 protected only? top 5?

midnightpulp
07-05-2012, 01:07 AM
I ain't even Laker hating. This really isn't a good pickup for the Lakers. Simply a lateral move, at best. Nash has no horses to run with him on the break, they still don't solve their defensive liabilities at the PG spot, and it's been proven, time after time after time, that Steve Nash, even in his MVP prime, can be contained in the half-court, which the Lakers will be playing offense in 99.999999% of the time.

Go ahead and spin it in that retarded homer way of yours though, Lkrfan. Just know, you'll be wrong again, like you were wrong about everything last year (Ramon Sessions's Show, McRoberts and Murphy being adequate replacements for Lamar Odom, etc, etc).

midnightpulp
07-05-2012, 01:07 AM
I ain't even Laker hating. This really isn't a good pickup for the Lakers. Simply a lateral move, at best. Nash has no horses to run with him on the break, they still don't solve their defensive liabilities at the PG spot, and it's been proven, time after time after time, that Steve Nash, even in his MVP prime, can be contained in the half-court, which the Lakers will be playing offense in 99.999999% of the time.

Go ahead and spin it in that retarded homer way of yours though, Lkrfan. Just know, you'll be wrong again, like you were wrong about everything last year (Ramon Sessions's Show, McRoberts and Murphy being adequate replacements for Lamar Odom, etc, etc).

KaiRMD1
07-05-2012, 02:03 AM
I wonder if Bynum will grow up

100%duncan
07-05-2012, 06:42 AM
:lmao it didn't change nothing

Andrew Bynum
07-05-2012, 07:07 AM
:lol Spurfan in denial. This move certainly makes the Lakers a better team than last year, no question. Steve Nash at 40>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ramon Sessions.

LkrFan
07-05-2012, 07:52 AM
http://preview.images.memegenerator.net/Instance/Preview?imageID=2314872&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=I%20WANT%20SOME%20&text1=NASHTY&text2=&text3=

Koolaid_Man
07-05-2012, 08:20 AM

ohh god... horrible analysis...man what happened to you..I used to love reading your well thought out takes but you've fallen off ever since the back door sweep. :lol

May I break it down for you:

First off according to Nash - Kobe was calling him constantly to come and run his (Kobe's offense) and Nash saw that Kobe was sincere and finally said yes.

Nash's ability to distribute and hit clutch shots outweigh any defensive liabilities. The fact that he's so good facilitating and scoring with his very high shooting % far outweighs his lack of Defense. Let's not kid ourselves Harding and Westbrook are not known for their defense either. In fact no guards are today. Nash will be able to easily get around those guys as he showed last year.

I value experience over youth. Look at what happened in the play-offs with a youthful Ramon Sessions you really think LA would have lost that series against OKC with Nash running the offense.

Kobe has never played with a player of Nash's ability before. He 'begged' Nash to play with him and that alone shows his willingness to let Nash run the show. Kobe finally doesn't have to facilitate

This is no hyperbole but in all seriousness Nash's presence alone will be awe inspiring for a lot of Laker players because they respect him. Even Dwight was lobbying the Magic to go after Nash - maybe now he'll change his mind.

This Nash trade now gives Dwight the cover he needs to go ahead and sign the ext with us

Ohh I almost forgot Tony Parker and the Spurs are in trouble :lol

Spursfan092120
07-05-2012, 01:58 PM
:lol not reading the details of the trade
:lol rangers destined to fail in the postseason
:lol cowboys
:lol spurs

Just going from what I heard..apparently a buddy of mine read it wrong.

:lol Phillies fan talking about a team failing in the postseason.

Missed you in the World Series the last two years...where were you?

TIMMYtoZO
07-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Just going from what I heard..apparently a buddy of mine read it wrong.

:lol Phillies fan talking about a team failing in the postseason.

Missed you in the World Series the last two years...where were you?

:lol forgetting 2008
:lol forgetting the Phillies were hit hard with injuries to key players all year (Howard only for regular season)
:lol bragging about losing back to back world series
:lol can't laugh at my other 2 teams so all you have are the phillies

cobbler
07-05-2012, 04:14 PM

Lateral move? I know you are retarded but this is beyond stupidity.

But it's totally expected from you. You cannot even be honest about your hating obsession. Shall we bring up all your "fuck Dan Gilbert" threads as Sessions was playing well down the stretch? Apparently you were wrong too. Your obsession really makes you waver in illogical ways. He wilted in the playoffs and that was always a possibility since it was an unknown. And he is now gone.

Nash plays terrible defense. That is a given. No worse than Fisher or Sessions though. Bad is just bad and all 3 are bad. What he does do that neither Fish nor Sessions did/do well is run the prick and roll and make quality entry passes to the bigs in the post. That in itself is a huge upgrade. He also is one of the best shooting guards in the history of the game. Surely a lateral move as Fish and Sessions were so well known for the shooting prowess. hahaha So no more leaving the PG alone to go double Pau, Bynum, or Kobe. WE could go on and on about spreading the floor, taking pressure off Kobe to create, setting up higher % looks for everyone in the purple & gold etc. but it's all lost on you. Lateral move? What a moronic comment and one that shows you just have no grip on reality when it comes to your Laker hate.

Now the intangibles. I love how you morons say the Lakers have mortgaged their future by trading away their picks. The Lakers haven’t had a first round pick since 2007 and have won 2 titles since. Brilliant. They are definitely going all in to win now but that in no way mortgages their future. It's the Lakers and I have been hearing this same rant for 40 years. Do any of you know if this is the end of the moves the Lakers are making? No. Who now are thinking, oh with Nash there distributing I am much more interested in going there? Lots of questions still to be answered.

One question that doesn’t though is if this is a lateral move. Any child with minimal basketball knowledge can answer that one.

Unless of course they are consumed, jealous, and obsessed by all the Laker tradition of WINNING!

Sing it Midget! From the mountain tops baby! Sing away! :lmao

LkrFan
07-05-2012, 04:21 PM
cobbler just went HAM on mid! :rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
07-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Kobe dropping truth bombs on the Nash acquisition. He's all in:

sCFlrqkyQIE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:tu

LkrFan
07-07-2012, 07:49 PM
People fail to acknowledge that Kobe had to be an MJ/Scottie clone for the Lakers to be successful. He's lead the Lakers in assists and scoring for years. Now with Nash onboard, he can go into attack mode and leave the playmaking primarily to Nash. Teams will pay for tripling him with the game on the line. Nash will get open look after open look. Nash's midrange game will also be deadly playing with the weapons LA has.

This season should be fun. Get your popcorn ready. :toast

Duncan2177
07-07-2012, 08:09 PM
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/404420/laker_fanlq.jpg

http://shavarross.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/ron-artest-they-call-me-crazy-reality-show.jpg

http://dailycontributor.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/lakers-riot.jpg

LkrFan
07-07-2012, 08:24 PM
Laker beat writer Kevin Ding discusses Nash trade with DP on podcast (http://www.danpatrick.com/2012/07/05/kevin-ding-talks-about-impact-of-steve-nash-on-lakers/)

Good interview.

Koolaid_Man
07-07-2012, 08:30 PM
People fail to acknowledge that Kobe had to be an MJ/Scottie clone for the Lakers to be successful. He's lead the Lakers in assists and scoring for years. Now with Nash onboard, he can go into attack mode and leave the playmaking primarily to Nash. Teams will pay for tripling him with the game on the line. Nash will get open look after open look. Nash's midrange game will also be deadly playing with the weapons LA has.

I'm burning shit right now...I can't wait...:lol

Latarian Milton
07-08-2012, 09:05 AM

the 07' kobe who could drop 81pts in a game is long gone now. nash's impact is very limited in halfcourt offense and him playing no D will definitely hurt the team more than he helps the team at the offensive end, and he'll be playing in LA till he is 41 :lol

midnightpulp
07-10-2012, 03:21 AM
Lateral move? I know you are retarded but this is beyond stupidity.

But it's totally expected from you. You cannot even be honest about your hating obsession. Shall we bring up all your "fuck Dan Gilbert" threads as Sessions was playing well down the stretch? Apparently you were wrong too. Your obsession really makes you waver in illogical ways. He wilted in the playoffs and that was always a possibility since it was an unknown. And he is now gone.

Nash plays terrible defense. That is a given. No worse than Fisher or Sessions though. Bad is just bad and all 3 are bad. What he does do that neither Fish nor Sessions did/do well is run the prick and roll and make quality entry passes to the bigs in the post. That in itself is a huge upgrade. He also is one of the best shooting guards in the history of the game. Surely a lateral move as Fish and Sessions were so well known for the shooting prowess. hahaha So no more leaving the PG alone to go double Pau, Bynum, or Kobe. WE could go on and on about spreading the floor, taking pressure off Kobe to create, setting up higher % looks for everyone in the purple & gold etc. but it's all lost on you. Lateral move? What a moronic comment and one that shows you just have no grip on reality when it comes to your Laker hate.

Now the intangibles. I love how you morons say the Lakers have mortgaged their future by trading away their picks. The Lakers haven’t had a first round pick since 2007 and have won 2 titles since. Brilliant. They are definitely going all in to win now but that in no way mortgages their future. It's the Lakers and I have been hearing this same rant for 40 years. Do any of you know if this is the end of the moves the Lakers are making? No. Who now are thinking, oh with Nash there distributing I am much more interested in going there? Lots of questions still to be answered.

One question that doesn’t though is if this is a lateral move. Any child with minimal basketball knowledge can answer that one.

Unless of course they are consumed, jealous, and obsessed by all the Laker tradition of WINNING!

Sing it Midget! From the mountain tops baby! Sing away! :lmao

Fisher not known for his shooting prowess? And you're the one calling me retarded? :lmao:lmao:lmao

"Now that we got a point guard that's a scoring threat, it'll take a lot of pressure off Kobe allowing him to be more efficient and effective! No more sagging off Fisher to double Kobe! And because he's a good passer as well, he'll set up our bigs with great looks!"

- Lakerfan, immediately following the Ramon Sessions' trade.

Worked out well, didn't it?

Lateral move.

PS: Retarded analysis like this (and from Lkrfan) is why I've avoided the board for the past week. Every time I read a Lakerfan speculating how Steve "38 years old, I have back problems, mediocre in the half-court" Nash is going to transform the Lakers from 2nd round fodder into a champion (like Ramon Sessions was supposed to), it almost makes me want to projectile vomit all over my computer screen.

Lateral fuckin' move. Deal with it.

ElNono
07-10-2012, 03:29 AM
mid spot on with Nash's back problems... Wouldn't surprise me to see him having to borrow a wheelchair from time to time. Luckily, those seem to be available at Staples, tbh.

racm
07-10-2012, 03:43 AM
Yeah, he doesn't have the magical Phoenix staff too.

I think I'd take even the SA training staff...

LkrFan
07-10-2012, 04:07 AM
Going from Fisher to a HOF PG who can pass, make 3s, AND layups is a lateral move? :rolleyes

Comparing Sessions shitting the bed to a playoff tested HOFer too? :rolleyes :rolleyes

We'll see mid. :toast

Latarian Milton
07-10-2012, 06:14 AM
Going from Fisher to a HOF PG who can pass, make 3s, AND layups is a lateral move? :rolleyes

Comparing Sessions shitting the bed to a playoff tested HOFer too? :rolleyes :rolleyes

We'll see mid. :toast

one step forward, two steps back imho. having someone like nash running the point will make scoring abit easier but on the other end of floor you're gonna concede more points, poor perimeter D will allow more direct drive-ins which will result in your bigs (especially Bynum) getting in foul troubles early on and their PT being limited, in return that will reduce your efficiency not only in defense, but at the offensive end as well

:lol thinking a 38yr old shaddy guard who plays zero defense will get you back in contention

racm
07-10-2012, 06:23 AM
If Parker had a 29 point 13 assist game against the Lakers last season with Ramon "average defender" Sessions and Steve "statue" Blake guarding him, I can't imagine how many drives he'll do.

LkrFan
07-10-2012, 06:35 AM
one step forward, two steps back imho. having someone like nash running the point will make scoring abit easier but on the other end of floor you're gonna concede more points, poor perimeter D will allow more direct drive-ins which will result in your bigs (especially Bynum) getting in foul troubles early on and their PT being limited, in return that will reduce your efficiency not only in defense, but at the offensive end as well

:lol thinking a 38yr old shaddy guard who plays zero defense will get you back in contention

That maybe true, but opposing PGs won't have night off (defensively) no more. And I could see Nash penetrating and getting opposing bigs in foul trouble just as well. Nash is pretty crafty.

LkrFan
07-10-2012, 06:36 AM
If Parker had a 29 point 13 assist game against the Lakers last season with Ramon "average defender" Sessions and Steve "statue" Blake guarding him, I can't imagine how many drives he'll do.

TP proves DOK's theory tbh.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 07:20 AM

I beg to differ...you have no real concept of how things work. If we we're to subscribe to your theory then Fisher and Sessions were all world defenders.

:lol get tha fuck outta here

Nash is about the same as Fisher and Sessions on the defensive but commands the attention of whole opposing team.In fact there's not a single lock down or even good PG defender in the League..You think CP3 plays defense..puhlease niggas take him straight to the box when they're on him...You think Westbrook plays defense? please Westbrook is too busy playing offense...he guards no one he only plays the passing lane...Westbrook and Nash are the same defensively and I dare you to show me otherwise...

Same for Tony Parker...where is his defense...The only decent defensive point in my opinion is Deron...and he doesn't play it all that much either..the point is we're no different than all the other teams with prolific point guards..Now were we have the advantage is Steve Nash is not only a great shooter but he also now makes Kobe a sympathetic figure in the eyes of the refs...just like MJ was...The refs really like Nash and he will get the calls against the Westbrooks and CP3's...the refs won't like to see these black guys beating up on Nash...that will also trickle down to Kobe...the refs will now start giving Kobe calls just based on Nash's reputation to make crisp on the dime passes alone...

It's not about defense...it's about Leadership...

ambchang
07-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Of the 478 players who played in the NBA last year, Nash ranked 419 in defensive rating. Fisher ranked 322 and Sessions ranked 384

Of the 331 players who played 500 minutes or more, Nash ranked 305, Fisher ranked 223 and Sessions 280.

So while Fisher was below average and Sessions was bad, Nash was even worse.

Is it the be all and end all? of course not, especially when a rating has Carlos Boozer ranking number 6, but all in all, the list looks roughly right, and the Lakers defense at PG will be worse than prior years.

On offense, the potential is very high for the Lakers, not sure if it would come into fruition though. Both Nash and Kobe requires the ball to be effective on offense. If Nash becomes a spot up shooter, it takes away his main strength. If Kobe feeds off of Nash and let Nash runs the show, the Lakers could be potent because Kobe has always been best working as a sidekick, the question is is Kobe willing to do that?

Nash is better in feeding the post than any Lakers could, but then he has not really played with a traditional center like Bynum. Nash will work very very well with Gasol on offense though, their pick and roll could be deadly. But then again, will Kobe and Bynum be willing to give up the ball?

Nobody really knows what is going to happen, the potential is extremely high for the Lakers, but there is also a big potential of this crashing and burning. We'll see.

Latarian Milton
07-10-2012, 09:08 AM
I beg to differ...you have no real concept of how things work. If we we're to subscribe to your theory then Fisher and Sessions were all world defenders.

:lol get tha fuck outta here

Nash is about the same as Fisher and Sessions on the defensive but commands the attention of whole opposing team.In fact there's not a single lock down or even good PG defender in the League..You think CP3 plays defense..puhlease niggas take him straight to the box when they're on him...You think Westbrook plays defense? please Westbrook is too busy playing offense...he guards no one he only plays the passing lane...Westbrook and Nash are the same defensively and I dare you to show me otherwise...

Same for Tony Parker...where is his defense...The only decent defensive point in my opinion is Deron...and he doesn't play it all that much either..the point is we're no different than all the other teams with prolific point guards..Now were we have the advantage is Steve Nash is not only a great shooter but he also now makes Kobe a sympathetic figure in the eyes of the refs...just like MJ was...The refs really like Nash and he will get the calls against the Westbrooks and CP3's...the refs won't like to see these black guys beating up on Nash...that will also trickle down to Kobe...the refs will now start giving Kobe calls just based on Nash's reputation to make crisp on the dime passes alone...

It's not about defense...it's about Leadership...
you have no fucking clue what you're saying you piece of shit. nash doesn't play D and it will cost not just in guarding the opposing PG, but that his absence at defensive end will downgrade the team's defense as a whole. although he might increase the team's total scoring with his play making skills, his team will always end up conceding more at the other end of floor

and you think the 38yr old fuckhead is now the leader of your team, seriously atif? :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 09:25 AM
you have no fucking clue what you're saying you piece of shit. nash doesn't play D and it will cost not just in guarding the opposing PG, but that his absence at defensive end will downgrade the team's defense as a whole. although he might increase the team's total scoring with his play making skills, his team will always end up conceding more at the other end of floor

and you think the 38yr old fuckhead is now the leader of your team, seriously atif? :lol

Hey you chubby ass fat boy. stop the name calling.....:lol

Now...I'm not at all concerned about Nash's defense. Like I mentioned before there are no 1-on-1 lock-down defenders in the league... The man reacting is always going to be at a disadvantage... but that cuts both ways. It helps to be younger, faster, quicker, but at the end of the day what really matters is making small team adjustments that put opposing players at a disadvantage... Nash is a smart player and floor general of Tom Brady's and Peyton Manning's caliber..

The way the game is called now there's almost no chance of playing good point guards heads up...and same concept for Nash's opponents playing him on defense... Between liberties with the ball (palming, traveling, steps) and the the upcoming new league rules on flopping defense will drop league wide anyways...

Nash is more than a point guard. He is a fundamentally sound and unique player the likes of which LA has not seen since Magic... Kobe has never played with a player of Nashty's caliber, and whatever defensive deficits he has... he's a 2-time MVP who is more of a threat to both score and pass to the right person at the right time than the Lakers have had in decades. Opposing coaches will be a hell of a lot more concerned about how there going to stop Nash than how how they're going to exploit him on defense. Something that could have never have been said about Fish or Sessions..

In a Suns offense this is what Nash was able to accomplish against top tier guards...with legit bigs to pass off to and with Kobe on the wings..Nash scoring to assist ratio will climb even further..

CP3:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/...01&p2=paulch01 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=nashst01&p2=paulch01)

Drose:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/...01&p2=rosede01 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=nashst01&p2=rosede01)

Russell Westbrook:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&p2=westbru01 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=nashst01&p2=westbru01)

Rajon Rondo:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&p2=rondora01 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=nashst01&p2=rondora01)

Kyrie Irving:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&p2=irvinky01 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=nashst01&p2=irvinky01)

TP:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&p2=parketo01 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=nashst01&p2=parketo01)

Dwill:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&p2=willide01 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=nashst01&p2=willide01)

Chalmers:
http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&p2=chalmma01 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=nashst01&p2=chalmma01)

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 09:29 AM
Fisher not known for his shooting prowess? And you're the one calling me retarded? :lmao:lmao:lmao

"Now that we got a point guard that's a scoring threat, it'll take a lot of pressure off Kobe allowing him to be more efficient and effective! No more sagging off Fisher to double Kobe! And because he's a good passer as well, he'll set up our bigs with great looks!"

Lateral move.

PS: Retarded analysis like this (and from Lkrfan) is why I've avoided the board for the past week. Every time I read a Lakerfan speculating how Steve "38 years old, I have back problems, mediocre in the half-court" Nash is going to transform the Lakers from 2nd round fodder into a champion (like Ramon Sessions was supposed to), it almost makes me want to projectile vomit all over my computer screen.

Hey dip-shit and fuck face how are ya...:lol

Now that Nash is a Laker..by the time I get through with propping him up you'll swear he's the greatest thing since sliced bread...:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Yeah, he doesn't have the magical Phoenix staff too.

I think I'd take even the SA training staff...

now that he's a Laker let's establish some things..

Nash now has 16 rings :lol

Nash is the 2nd greatest PG in Laker history and the greatest PG in Spur history :lmao

Nash will hand over the Suns magical medical book to Gary Vetti the legendary Laker fix man :lol

urunobili
07-10-2012, 10:18 AM
bump thread when you get a coach

ElNono
07-10-2012, 11:28 AM
you have no fucking clue what you're saying you piece of shit.

Nathan89
07-10-2012, 01:08 PM
:lmao Previously not being in the hunt with Bynum and Gasol as your bigs.

cobbler
07-10-2012, 02:25 PM

Lateral move.

Fisher is known for hitting a couple of big shots late in some big games. Shooting prowess? Not so much.

Fisher career fg%-.400 3p%-.373 Last season .343 and .314
Nash career fg%- .491 3p%-.428 Last season .532 and .390

pts per game Fish 8.6 Nash 14.5
assists Fish 3.1 Nash 8.6

Enough already. Nice lateral move on the shoothing there Mid.

FUCK DAN GILBERT!
That Damn GILBERT!
FUCK GILBERT!

~Midnightpulp after every laker win after the trade~

Not a single person on the planet with any basketball acumen would state that going from Fish/Sessions to Nash is a lateral move. That is why you look so foolish and your posts come off as nothing but hate and pure jealousy.

Nowhere in my post did I say this move was going to get the Lakers out of the 2nd round. There are a lot of intangibles that go into the playoffs with matchups, injuries, etc etc. I also alluded to the defensive issues.

But saying this is a lateral move is nothing short of stupidity and the shoe fits you very well.

I am so curious as to how many times you going to post FUCK Sarver in the coming year? :lmao

Sing it Midget! Sing away!!!! :lol

z0sa
07-10-2012, 02:50 PM
Lakers still second round fodder.

midnightpulp
07-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Fisher is known for hitting a couple of big shots late in some big games. Shooting prowess? Not so much.

FUCK DAN GILBERT!
That Damn GILBERT!
FUCK GILBERT!

Not a single person on the planet with any basketball acumen would state that going from Fish/Sessions to Nash is a lateral move. That is why you look so foolish and your posts come off as nothing but hate and pure jealousy.

Nowhere in my post did I say this move was going to get the Lakers out of the 2nd round. There are a lot of intangibles that go into the playoffs with matchups, injuries, etc etc. I also alluded to the defensive issues.

But saying this is a lateral move is nothing short of stupidity and the shoe fits you very well.

I am so curious as to how many times you going to post FUCK Sarver in the coming year? :lmao

Fisher is a career 37% 3 point shooter and cobbler says he doesn't have shooting prowess. :lmao

Lateral move.

You morons are acting like you're getting the '05 version of Steve Nash. He's 38. I'll say that again. He's fuckin' 38. He has back problems. He'll be away from his run and gun comfort zone for the first time ever in his career. He's a terrible defender. The only thing he'll bring that Sessions didn't is floor spacing, but he also lacks Sessions' ability to penetrate at this stage in his career, not to mention his youth. Prepare for a lot of nights of Steve Blake playing 15 to 20 minutes a game.

Lateral move.

koriwhat
07-10-2012, 11:19 PM
Prepare for a lot of nights of Steve Blake playing 15 to 20 minutes a game.

:lol :toast

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 11:33 PM

FUCK DAN GILBERT!
That Damn GILBERT!
FUCK GILBERT!

Midget is just jealous we got Nash and he got Toothless Jack and Pattycake

koriwhat
07-10-2012, 11:38 PM

nash, really kool? dude is good even for 38 but don't act like he doesn't come with a ton of what-if's. the dude is old, slow, has back problems, and just isn't a player i'd get all crazy about in this point of his career.

he'll help out a bit considering the alternative's the past decade in regards to the 1 spot in LA, but don't act like you just landed rose in his sophmore, junior yr of his nba career.

cobbler
07-11-2012, 02:33 AM

Midgets hatred clouds his judgement. His opinions waver from game to game depending on if its good for the Lakers or not. Just search out his "fuck Dan Gilbert" posts for proof. He is a weak person that admits he had to stay away for a week because he doesn't have the internal fortitude to just ignore internet posts. How pathetic! And why is that? Because he is jealous, angry, and incapable of ignoring anything Laker related. He is the poster child for the OBSESSED. And nothing humors me more on this forum. It's beautiful and why he resoponds to every one of my posts and why I point out his ignorance on a constant basis.

Nash was old last year too. Led the league in FG% for PG and was 1 assist per game shy of Rondo's league lead. No Laker PG has sniffed the top 25 in either of those catagories in the last 15 years. Funny how FG% only matters when dissing Kobe no? :lol

Ohhh and Fishers 3pt % is good for number 118 on the lifetime list. Nash comes in at numer 8. Perhaps in Midjets cloud thats a lateral move but is sure looks like quite a jump to those not so ignorant.

Carry on.

LkrFan
07-11-2012, 10:07 PM
"If you look at the opportunity that we have with the players on this roster and the organization's commitment to winning, this is going to be a really exciting chapter of my career," Nash said. "I've always wanted to win, I've always competed the best I can to try to win.

"To be back in a position to win again is a phenomenal feeling, and I'm really proud to be a Laker today."

Grab dem ankles NBA. It's bout to do down in Tinsletown. :toast

LkrFan
07-11-2012, 10:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/AwJiD.jpg

LkrFan
07-11-2012, 10:14 PM
"I feel like most importantly I can help them a little bit with pick-and-rolls and facilitating, making decisions, making the game easier and taking some pressure off Kobe," Nash said. "I think he's had to take on so much that it will be nice for him to maybe get a few more easy baskets, to not have to expend so much energy and hopefully I can spread the floor a little bit with my shooting ability so that Andrew and Pau have a little more room to roam."

:wow

Clipper Nation
07-11-2012, 10:16 PM
We get it B... the 40-Year-Old Point Guard is gonna take you to the promised land... :lol

Ace
07-11-2012, 10:22 PM
:wow

Does Nash put the Lakers in title contention? No trolling, serious question.

LkrFan
07-11-2012, 10:24 PM
We get it B... the 38-Year-Old Point Guard is gonna take you to the promised land... :lol

And you know it. :toast

Enjoy his 1st Laker interview while you're at it:

F1xKNXjgLN8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Clipps are irrelevant. Nash got more apg than CP last year playing with Gortat and Dudley. :lol :downspin: that shit. :lol

LkrFan
07-11-2012, 10:30 PM
Does Nash put the Lakers in title contention? No trolling, serious question.

If he remains healthy, yep. He literally makes everybody better. Unlike my main man Sessions, he won't shit the bed in the playoffs. He made Gortat shoot like 56% - imagine what he'll do for Bynum and Pau (I don't think D12 is coming to LA). Kobe respects him and will defer when necessary.

We do need more athletes on the perimeter though. No use on getting Nash if he doesn't have the horses to run with. I suspect the roster, as currently constructed, is not the one we'll see in November.

We'll see you guys in the Finals. :toast

ElNono
07-11-2012, 10:33 PM
If he remains healthy, yep. He literally makes everybody better.

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/serhiogrey/serhiogrey1103/serhiogrey110300070/9137359-pink-eyeglasses-with-brown-frame-on-white-background.jpg

Ace
07-11-2012, 10:47 PM
If he remains healthy, yep. He literally makes everybody better. Unlike my main man Sessions, he won't shit the bed in the playoffs. He made Gortat shoot like 56% - imagine what he'll do for Bynum and Pau (I don't think D12 is coming to LA). Kobe respects him and will defer when necessary.

We do need more athletes on the perimeter though. No use on getting Nash if he doesn't have the horses to run with. I suspect the roster, as currently constructed, is not the one we'll see in November.

Tbh, Gorat's career number is 55.5%. Definitely makes the Lakers better simply with his shooting alone but Lakers now desperately need athletes on the wing. Durant, Harden and Westbrook will still be a tough match up.

LkrFan
07-12-2012, 05:00 AM
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/serhiogrey/serhiogrey1103/serhiogrey110300070/9137359-pink-eyeglasses-with-brown-frame-on-white-background.jpg

LkrFan
07-12-2012, 05:04 AM
Tbh, Gorat's career number is 55.5%. Definitely makes the Lakers better simply with his shooting alone but Lakers now desperately need athletes on the wing. Durant, Harden and Westbrook will still be a tough match up.

Didn't know about Gortat's career numbers tbh. OKC's big 3 will be a problem regardless and especially if they don't update their perimeter defense. I believe they will. There will be a new starting SF too (I hope).

phoenix219
07-12-2012, 05:25 AM
Tbh, Gortat barely got off the bench previously to Phoenix, so any stats from before, aren't really a big enough sample size, and since he got to Phoenix, he's never really played without Nash. This season is going to be a big indicator to his true potential.

Clipper Nation
07-12-2012, 07:39 AM
If he remains healthy, yep. He literally makes everybody better.
When he's allowed to dominate the ball, which he won't be in LA thanks to a certain other TOSB...

ambchang
07-12-2012, 09:05 AM

Other than his rookie season, Gortat was shooting between 53.3 and 56.7% in Orlando. What he got with Nash was more shots though, but that is based on the pace of the game as well.

LkrFan
07-13-2012, 08:37 PM
Fair unbiased take on what Nash will do for the Lakers:

kW86Uv7DaSw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

LkrFan
07-13-2012, 09:09 PM
Chimpy Hollinger details why he calls Nash the greatest pure shooter in NBA history. I know non-Laker fans won't read it but I'll post anyway:

You'll often hear casual basketball fans lament the lack of shooting in today's game, especially from the free throw line. But actually, we have the opposite problem: The current NBA is littered with great shooters. In fact, several of the best shooters of all time are currently on NBA rosters, and most of them are more or less in their prime.

Without leaving the top half of the Western Conference standings, for instance, I can point out names like Steve Nash, Dirk Nowitzki, Peja Stojakovic, Kevin Martin and Chauncey Billups, all of whom have put together multiple seasons that rank among the best shooting performances in history. That's to say nothing of the other great shooters in the league -- Ray Allen, Jason Kapono, free throw-record holder Jose Calderon, Ben Gordon, Kyle Korver … the list goes on and on.

But which one is the best of the best? Aye, there's the rub. We've never had a clear metric for ranking the game's best shooters … well, at least until today's ill-advised endeavor. That's right -- we're going to try ranking the best shooters in the game's history.

First, a caveat: By "history," we're limiting ourselves to the 3-point era. There were plenty of great shooters who played prior to that point, but we have no way to verify their cases statistically. In particular, it appears Calvin Murphy and Rick Barry -- two players from the 1970s who were renowned for their shooting range and rank among the top six free throw shooters of all time -- are slighted by today's methodology. Bill Sharman, Mike Newlin and Fred Brown also get my apologies.

OK, now for the method. My first step is to require players pass through a couple of fairly low "gates:" shooting 85 percent from the line with at least a 45 percent mark on 3s, or shooting 87.5 percent from the line with at least 42.5 percent made on 3s, or shooting 90 percent from the stripe with at least 40 percent made on 3s.

The point at this stage isn't to determine the best shooter of all time but to eliminate all the players we know darn well aren't the best shooter of all time. This does an efficient job, narrowing our list to 44 players.

From there, I set about creating a formula to rank the best shooters. I thought I'd have to dream up something very complex to adjust for all the variables involved, but it turned out a simple formula worked far better than any of my more exotic concoctions. I simply added a player's 2-point, 3-point and free throw percentages. We'll call this "Combined Shooting Rating," or CSR for short.

CSR works for a few reasons. First, the free throw is a pretty fair arbiter of shooting ability. It's the only true apples-to-apples measurement we have, because it's always 15 feet from the hoop and unguarded, regardless of what system the team runs or how the player is used. It's only one shot among many that need to be in a player's arsenal, but it's an important one.

Second, the yin and yang of 2-point and 3-point ability balance each other out. Some players are more effective midrange shooters than long-range marksmen, while others are more comfortable bombing away. And using this method makes the system more fair to players from the 1980s and early '90s, when teams didn't utilize the 3 as often or as effectively.

The one thing I left out was frequency. Obviously, players who pick their spots get higher-percentage looks than those who are the focal point of the offense on play after play. On the other hand, it's extremely difficult for players in the former group to shoot well enough from the line to crack the elite on this list, simply because of the lack of in-game repetition. Several snipers with great numbers from the floor (Brent Barry, for instance, or Hubert Davis) couldn't get into the top 10 because of free throw percentage, and even the second-ranked player on our list (one of the all-time snipers) has the worst free throw percentage of anybody in the top 10.

Also, I did set two minimum standards: 10,000 career minutes and 250 made 3-pointers. I didn't want anybody getting onto the list with a lengthy career sparsely populated with 3-point attempts; that seemed counter to the point of the exercise. While arbitrary, 250 nicely separated the truly deadly long-range shooters from the guys who merely hit midrange J's and made their free throws.

So now that our rather simple CSR method is clear, let's get to our list of the top 10 shooters, which also apparently doubles as a great predictor of post-career broadcasting, coaching and front-office opportunities. According to CSR, they are:

Top All-Time Shooters By CSR
Player 2-Pt% 3-Pt% FT% CSR
Steve Nash .515 .431 .903 1.849
Steve Kerr .494 .454 .864 1.812
Reggie Miller .525 .395 .888 1.807
Mark Price .501 .402 .904 1.807
Jeff Hornacek .515 .403 .877 1.795
Chris Mullin .533 .384 .865 1.783
Peja Stojakovic .485 .400 .895 1.779
Larry Bird .509 .376 .886 1.770
Ray Allen .482 .396 .893 1.770
Dana Barros .488 .411 .858 1.757Min. 10,000 career minutes
That's right: Steve Nash. By a mile.

I've always written that his shooting is his most underappreciated skill, but even so, this blows me away.

It makes sense, though -- run through the numbers, and Nash crushes every possible competitor. And it becomes even more impressive when one considers nearly all his shots from the field have come off the dribble. Nash and the fourth-ranked player on this list, Mark Price, are the only two players in history to shoot better than 50 percent on 2s, 40 percent on 3s and 90 percent from the line for their careers. And as it happens, Nash's general manager in Phoenix, Steve Kerr, is second on the list.

One strong point of this list is that it acknowledges a few of the game's great midrange shooters. Neither Chris Mullin nor Jeff Hornacek shot the 3 with great frequency, for instance, but both were deadly accurate when they did, and they were exceptional from 2-point range.

Fans of "Larry Legend" undoubtedly will be disappointed to see him ninth on this list and to see one player of his own size -- Stojakovic -- rank just ahead of him. But Bird's greatest asset was his ability to make high-difficulty shots, which would need to be part of a different list entirely -- a list that would include different players. (Kobe Bryant, for one obvious example, is nowhere close on the above list but would have to rank high on any list of tough-shot makers.)

If you're wondering about Nowitzki, he is 13th, and easily the best among players 6-foot-10 or taller. Players 11 to 20 on this list are Barry, Hersey Hawkins, Nowitzki, Davis, Korver, Mo Williams, Danny Ainge, Allan Houston, Scott Skiles and Glen Rice.

Before I exit, some players who didn't make my list warrant mentioning.

The first is Drazen Petrovic, who just missed my minutes cut-off because of his untimely death in 1993. Petro's rating of 1.799 would have put him fifth on the list, a fact that becomes even more impressive when one considers he was only 28 when he died -- most players improve their numbers on the above criteria well into their 30s.

The second is Calderon, who needs only 779 more minutes to crack the list; his 1.805 career mark would place him fifth. Calderon also has only 238 made 3s on his career and needs to make 12 more of those. You might think his free throw percentage carries him into the top 10, but actually it's his amazing 2-point field goal percentage that does it. Calderon has shot 53.4 percent for his career on 2-point shots, the best mark of any of the 44 players in this study.

Finally, two young players on the Golden State Warriors have established a great chance of finishing their careers near the top of this list. Rookie Stephen Curry is at 1.770 thus far in his brief career, and should that number hold up, he'll finish his career in the top 10. Since players' shooting often improves dramatically in their second through fifth seasons, he could finish as one of the top-ranked players of all time.

Then again, he also might finish second among current Warriors. Curry's teammate, Anthony Morrow, has played two NBA seasons as a part-time starter, and posted career marks of 48.8 percent on 2s, 45.9 percent on 3s and 87.6 percent from the line. That's good for a CSR of 1.822, which is better than every other player in history except Nash.

Obviously we're dealing with smaller sample sizes with those two, and it's possible they'll regress in future seasons. But when we discuss the great all-time shooters, those two are worth tracking in future seasons to see if they warrant a spot in the conversation.

LINK (http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/insider/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=PERDiem-100309&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnba %2finsider%2fcolumns%2fstory%3fcolumnist%3dholling er_john%26page%3dPERDiem-100309)

Nash will get the Laker bigs going early and often. This will result in him getting a TON of open looks and allow him and Kobe to close games. I can't wait for this season to start sons.

Clipper Nation
07-13-2012, 09:23 PM
H:lolllinger

Look, B... stop trying to pretend that Kobrick won't revert back to chuck mode like he always does... the 40-Year-Old Point Guard won't magically make Kobrick into an energetic young shitbag...

cobbler
07-13-2012, 09:43 PM
H:lolllinger

Look, B... stop trying to pretend that Kobrick won't revert back to chuck mode like he always does... the 40-Year-Old Point Guard won't magically make Kobrick into an energetic young shitbag...

:lol 0 for life and the shittiest franchise in the history of sports!

...and talking shit about a 5 time champion and franchise with 16 titles.

The jealousy and obsession are prominent with this moron!

I'm guessing a Midget troll. :lmao

Clipper Nation
07-13-2012, 09:46 PM
How can Kobrick hoop with people like you swinging from his nutsack, B?

lakerhaterade
07-13-2012, 09:49 PM

Shut up bandwagon faggot

Ace
07-13-2012, 09:57 PM
Didn't know about Gortat's career numbers tbh. OKC's big 3 will be a problem regardless and especially if they don't update their perimeter defense. I believe they will. There will be a new starting SF too (I hope).
Looks like it will be Grant Hill...

LkrFan
07-13-2012, 10:03 PM
Looks like it will be Grant Hill...

Where did you see that?

cobbler
07-13-2012, 11:38 PM
Shut up bandwagon faggot

Oh my! The obligatory 7th grade faggot reference. Impressive!!!!

On pins and needles waiting for your next brilliant response.

ElNono
07-13-2012, 11:51 PM
Chimpy Hollinger details why he calls Nash the greatest pure shooter in NBA history.

http://i48.tinypic.com/k4gm1j.png

IronMaxipad
07-14-2012, 12:15 AM
l8DupGuo78w

LkrFan
07-14-2012, 01:49 AM

LkrFan
07-14-2012, 01:50 AM
l8DupGuo78w

ElNono
07-14-2012, 01:50 AM

Honest, that was his pick on the OKC-SAS series

TE
07-14-2012, 02:01 AM

lakerhaterade
07-14-2012, 02:02 AM
Oh my! The obligatory 7th grade faggot reference. Impressive!!!!

On pins and needles waiting for your next brilliant response.

shut up faggot

LkrFan
07-14-2012, 02:19 AM
Honest, that was his pick on the OKC-SAS series

I know. :lmao

Ace
07-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Where did you see that?

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1195492

LkrFan
07-14-2012, 06:15 PM
http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1195492

Dude you quoting RealGM? They are the varsity version of the Bleacher Report. :lol

I got a good chuckle out of this though: Los Angeles Grandpas

LkrFan
08-10-2012, 04:39 PM
*** BREAKING NEWS LAKER FANS ***

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/480314_3490782428809_1980788685_n.jpg

N:lolA = F:lolcked!

IronMaxipad
08-10-2012, 04:41 PM
http://i.minus.com/iAt7z18bqJDk3.jpg

LkrFan
08-10-2012, 04:42 PM

Good shit. Keep 'em coming. :tu

Clipper Nation
08-10-2012, 05:02 PM
http://www.magicbasketballonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/chris_paul_dunk.jpg

LkrFan
08-10-2012, 05:14 PM
http://www.magicbasketballonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/chris_paul_dunk.jpg

Pre knee injury CP was a beast tbh.

pass1st
08-10-2012, 05:30 PM

Too bad you got the post-injury CP3 :lmao

Clipper Nation
08-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Still a beast, tbh... :king

pass1st
08-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Still a beast, tbh... :king

Still the #1 or #2 PG, but had the potential to be a 55% 22ppg 12 assist kind of player, tbh

Damn shame

Ace
08-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Pre knee injury CP was a beast tbh.

Lakers have a post surgery Howard...

LkrFan
08-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Lakers have a post surgery Howard...

So does the Heat with Wade. You were saying? :downspin:

Ace
08-10-2012, 07:08 PM
So does the Heat with Wade. You were saying? :downspin:

Howard had back surgery, Wade had minor knee surgery. Either way the point was you can't knock Paul when Howard has his own question marks.

pass1st
08-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Howard had back surgery, Wade had minor knee surgery. Either way the point was you can't knock Paul when Howard has his own question marks.

I haven't really read too much about it, but Dwight had a surgery for a herniated disk IIRC. It's a pretty minor surgery, as far as spinal surgeries go.

Unlike ACL injuries or exploded knees, he shouldn't see a long term performance dip.

LkrFan
08-10-2012, 09:32 PM
I haven't really read too much about it, but Dwight had a surgery for a herniated disk IIRC. It's a pretty minor surgery, as far as spinal surgeries go.

Unlike ACL injuries or exploded knees, he shouldn't see a long term performance dip.

...and I guarantee you the Lakers' did their homework on this. No way they continue to dangle Bynum all summer if they were not 100% sure that D12 would be healthy if they traded for him. Was it a coincidence that he rehabbed in LA? :rollin

nevetslc
08-10-2012, 09:39 PM
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/8947744/640/8947744.jpg
Full Size: http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/8947744/img/8947744.jpg

LkrFan
08-10-2012, 09:40 PM
^True Big Four right there! :wow

nevetslc
08-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Kevin Ding:

Lakers got permission to consult with Dwight Howard's back surgeon, Robert Watkins, this morning. Said Kupchak: "We feel very assured he’s going to be back. We’re hopeful he’s back for camp; we’re hopeful he’s back to start the season. But we know he’s going to be back and playing at a high level at some point in time."LINK (http://sulia.com/source/S-245371/?source=twitter&guid=16563f6b-9b5c-48fa-ad09-8d675228ef08)

pass1st
08-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Lakers will have a slow seasons tart, Dwight shouldn't see more than 25 mins for a month or so into the start.

DarrinS
08-10-2012, 09:53 PM
It's going to be fun watching this flame out.

Jodelo
08-11-2012, 04:40 AM
Lakers will have a slow seasons tart, Dwight shouldn't see more than 25 mins for a month or so into the start.

You know who is coaching the Lakers? :rollin

Double-Up
08-11-2012, 06:35 AM
2 year window barring any major injuries...which of course I'll be hoping for when it comes to Howard.

LkrFan
08-11-2012, 06:51 AM
2 year window barring any major injuries...which of course I'll be hoping for when it comes to Howard.

Why? You should be PO'd with Daryl Moron tbh.

Double-Up
08-11-2012, 08:27 AM
Why? You should be PO'd with Daryl Moron tbh.

It is what it is. Howard's a whiny little bitch, cocksucker didn't even appear at his own kid's basketball camp. He almost makes LeBron's "decision" look minor in comparison.

Latarian Milton
08-11-2012, 08:40 AM
you never know if morey was really IN for DH or it was just smokescreen. dude just made some forlorn attempts at big names, while most of done trades they've made during moreys tenure are minor ones and none of these trades have actually hurt this team. morey had nothing to do with re-signing a 7'6 shit to a 5yr lucrative contract worth 80 fucking million tbh

nevetslc
08-12-2012, 08:49 PM
from LA Times front page.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/229084_2288583950816_1043221823_n.jpg

lefty
08-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Rofl

Dwight in the same catergory as Wilt, Kareem, Mikan and Shaq ?

LkrFan
08-17-2012, 03:46 PM
Rofl

Dwight in the same catergory as Wilt, Kareem, Mikan and Shaq ?

http://distilleryimage10.instagram.com/513bd908e8a711e1917a22000a1de2d1_7.jpg

Clipper Nation
08-17-2012, 04:29 PM
http://distilleryimage10.instagram.com/513bd908e8a711e1917a22000a1de2d1_7.jpg

Why would Kupcake add a Clippers Howard jersey to the wall? :lol

Clipper Nation
08-17-2012, 04:30 PM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/229084_2288583950816_1043221823_n.jpg

One of these centers is not like the others....

Koolaid_Man
08-17-2012, 08:18 PM
We've always been in the hunt....

1989 - Vlade helped win the Eurobasket Title
1989 - Vlade Divac drafted by the Lakers
1992 - Shaq drafted by Orlando
1996 – Shaq took public transportation to LA as a free agent
1996 – Kobe is drafted by the Hornets and traded to LA for Vlade Divac
1996 - Phoenix drafts Steve Nash
1998 – Antwan Jamison drafted by Toronto and traded to Golden State
1999 – Ron Artest drafted by Chicago in 1999
2001 – Michael Jordan drafts Kwame Brown (Thanks Mike) :lol
2001 – Atlanta trade the drafts rights to Pau Gasol to Memphis Grizz
2004 - Shaq traded to Miami for Lamar Odom, Caron Butler, Brian Grant and a first-round draft pick.
2004 – Orlando Drafts Dwight Howard
2005 – Lakers draft Andrew bynum
2005 – Kwame Brown and Laron Profit traded to LA for Caron Butler and Chucky Atkins
2008 – Kwame Brown, J-Critt, and Aaron Mckie, the draft rights to Marc Gasol along with future first-round draft picks traded for Pau Gasol and a second-round pick in 2010
2009 – Artest signs in LA
2011 – Lamar Odom traded to Dallas for a 1st rd draft pick and an $8.9 million trade exception after Stern nixed a proposed three-team trade with the New Orleans (Odom flamed out in Dallas)
2012 – Antwan Jamison signs as free agent in LA
2012 – Steve Nash Traded to LA in a sign and trade deal that was a result of the Lamar Odom trade exception given to LA by Dallas
2012 – Dwight traded to Lakers for Andrew Bynum and Josh McRoberts
2012 – ??? Waiting on Kenyon still to be determined…

LkrFan
08-19-2012, 12:36 AM
We've always been in the hunt....

1989 - Vlade helped win the Eurobasket Title
1989 - Vlade Divac drafted by the Lakers
1992 - Shaq drafted by Orlando
1996 – Shaq took public transportation to LA as a free agent
1996 – Kobe is drafted by the Hornets and traded to LA for Vlade Divac
1996 - Phoenix drafts Steve Nash
1998 – Antwan Jamison drafted by Toronto and traded to Golden State
1999 – Ron Artest drafted by Chicago in 1999
2001 – Michael Jordan drafts Kwame Brown (Thanks Mike) :lol
2001 – Atlanta trade the drafts rights to Pau Gasol to Memphis Grizz
2004 - Shaq traded to Miami for Lamar Odom, Caron Butler, Brian Grant and a first-round draft pick.
2004 – Orlando Drafts Dwight Howard
2005 – Lakers draft Andrew bynum
2005 – Kwame Brown and Laron Profit traded to LA for Caron Butler and Chucky Atkins
2008 – Kwame Brown, J-Critt, and Aaron Mckie, the draft rights to Marc Gasol along with future first-round draft picks traded for Pau Gasol and a second-round pick in 2010
2009 – Artest signs in LA
2011 – Lamar Odom traded to Dallas for a 1st rd draft pick and an $8.9 million trade exception after Stern nixed a proposed three-team trade with the New Orleans (Odom flamed out in Dallas)
2012 – Antwan Jamison signs as free agent in LA
2012 – Steve Nash Traded to LA in a sign and trade deal that was a result of the Lamar Odom trade exception given to LA by Dallas
2012 – Dwight traded to Lakers for Andrew Bynum and Josh McRoberts
2012 – ??? Waiting on Kenyon still to be determined…

:toast

LkrFan
08-19-2012, 12:37 AM
Mitch on how it went down:

SqM_ypPfU9c&feature=youtube_gdata_player

LkrFan
08-27-2012, 07:01 AM
Lakers 2012-2013 Preview:

yNo-fxCyMEE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:corn:

LkrFan
10-03-2012, 02:36 AM
*** BUMP ***

EL SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Just more than five months removed from back surgery, Dwight Howard (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2384/dwight-howard) played in the Los Angeles Lakers (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/lal/los-angeles-lakers)' first practice of the season Tuesday without limitation, participating in the same set of drills and activities as his teammates.
While Howard already has been ruled out of the Lakers' preseason opener Oct. 7, according to the team, the All-Star center said he wants to play in an exhibition or two before the regular season tips off Oct. 30.

"Hopefully, I'll be back for some preseason games," Howard said. "I think we're going to need it for chemistry and all that stuff. But, like I said, I'm not going to rush it. I'm going to continue to practice. We've had some great practices. Today was really good, so I'm happy."

A source who witnessed Howard at the portion of practice that was closed to the media described Howard's level of play to ESPNLosAngeles.com as "unbelievable."

"He was dunking everything in sight," the source said. "He looks like he can play in an NBA game today."

Howard said he was not surprised to be going full tilt considering how hard he has been training leading up to the start of camp. But Howard's effort did catch at least one of his teammates off guard.

"He worked just as much as everybody else, so that was good," Pau Gasol (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/996/pau-gasol) said. "I didn't expect that to happen today."

LINK (http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8454854/dwight-howard-participates-first-practice-los-angeles-lakers)

Discuss sons. :toast

whitemamba
10-03-2012, 08:38 AM
Lakers 2012-2013 Preview:

yNo-fxCyMEE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

:corn:

scary

LkrFan
10-04-2012, 07:47 AM
For my Laker Gs:

27iKRta2I84&sns=em

Venti Quattro
10-04-2012, 08:02 AM
The chick in green is bangable.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
10-04-2012, 09:00 AM
For my Laker Gs:

27iKRta2I84&sns=em

Nice...good lookin' out. Lemme know if you hear anything about Meeks, Hill, and Clark

whitemamba
10-04-2012, 10:39 AM
The chick in green is bangable.

+1 would hit it.

IronMaxipad
10-05-2012, 02:20 AM
Nash to Pau to Dwight :cry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqwQ6JVZYHQ

rip nba

midnightpulp
11-03-2012, 04:43 PM

FUCK DAN GILBERT!
That Damn GILBERT!
FUCK GILBERT!

Fisher is a career 37% 3 point shooter and cobbler says he doesn't have shooting prowess. :lmao

Lateral move.

You morons are acting like you're getting the '05 version of Steve Nash. He's 38. I'll say that again. He's fuckin' 38. He has back problems. He'll be away from his run and gun comfort zone for the first time ever in his career. He's a terrible defender. The only thing he'll bring that Sessions didn't is floor spacing, but he also lacks Sessions' ability to penetrate at this stage in his career, not to mention his youth. Prepare for a lot of nights of Steve Blake playing 15 to 20 minutes a game.

Lateral move.

Where you been, Cobbler?

Clipper Nation
11-03-2012, 04:45 PM

:lol Lakers back in the lottery hunt, except they traded their 1st round pick for Nash

Banzai
11-03-2012, 05:26 PM
Lmao this thread...

HeatChamps
11-04-2012, 12:26 PM
lol OP. How does it feel to be a fucking idiot?

NRHector
11-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Lakers are back in the hunt for a new PG

LakasRool4eva
11-05-2012, 01:18 PM
were all the haters now??????????????????................

Raven
11-05-2012, 02:11 PM
were all the haters now??????????????????................

watching your team from the top of the table tbh.

MR.SILVER&BLack
11-05-2012, 03:08 PM
were all the haters now??????????????????................Pist:lolns

LakasRool4eva
11-05-2012, 07:38 PM
:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

Fireball
11-06-2012, 10:39 AM
It was great to see the seasons first NBA.com Power Rankings having the Lakers at #7 with an 0-3 record ...

... but now they have beaten the Pistons, so the turnaround is officially made

Ace
12-13-2012, 09:26 PM
Grab your ankles and bite your bottom lip NBA!! We staaaccckkkkeeddd! :lol
The irony :lol

midnightpulp
12-13-2012, 09:28 PM
Very timely bump.

Clipper Nation
12-13-2012, 09:29 PM
LkrFag meant to say that the Lakers are 7 games back in the Pacific Division standings :lmao

Brunodf
12-13-2012, 09:30 PM

LkrFan
12-14-2012, 01:49 AM
The irony :lol
Damn. :lmao

Clipper Nation
12-14-2012, 02:14 AM
LkrFag meant to say that the Lakers are 7 games back in the Pacific Division standings :lmao

Oops... make that 7.5 :lol

fevertrees
12-14-2012, 02:36 AM
You know it's bad when the Pelicans are dead last in the conference and only 3 games away from you.

Stalin
12-14-2012, 04:34 AM
lakerfan shitting the bed, nothing new here

KaiRMD1
12-14-2012, 05:41 AM
I worry for the city of Los Angeles.

lefty
12-14-2012, 09:05 AM
dat bump :lol

irishock
12-27-2012, 03:34 AM

irishock
12-27-2012, 03:35 AM

Credit racm for the best call of the year

Reck
12-27-2012, 03:53 AM
Credit racm for the best call of the year

Not much of a call when they havent had a bench going on 2 years and a half now.

KaiRMD1
12-27-2012, 04:29 AM
Not much of a call when they havent had a bench going on 2 years and a half now.

Nah, last couple of years they had a "somewhat" bench. This year. they seriously have no bench.

Raven
12-27-2012, 05:03 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Cry Havoc
12-27-2012, 05:05 AM
Nash wasn't the only one at whom Howard pointed a finger, also calling for more emphasis to be placed on defense during D'Antoni's practices.

"Guys got to be in the right spots and they have to be taught it and it has to be something that you practice on so guys can understand," Howard said, visibly frustrated as he spoke. "They have to go through it. You just can't talk about defense or talk about where to go. You actually have to show guys where to go."

irishock
01-13-2013, 10:16 PM

SpursIndonesia
01-13-2013, 11:32 PM
Nash wasn't the only one at whom Howard pointed a finger, also calling for more emphasis to be placed on defense during D'Antoni's practices.

"Guys got to be in the right spots and they have to be taught it and it has to be something that you practice on so guys can understand," Howard said, visibly frustrated as he spoke. "They have to go through it. You just can't talk about defense or talk about where to go. You actually have to show guys where to go."

Any link on this ? :)

lefty
01-13-2013, 11:44 PM
lol

2 days ago Nash said they have to play better on D

Nash, of all people :lmao :rollin

irishock
01-14-2013, 12:22 AM
:lol indirect jab at Kobe

NRHector
01-22-2013, 12:16 AM
cof cof :violin

lefty
01-22-2013, 12:17 AM
http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Elbow+strikes+again+.+lol_1a5a52_4165298.jpg

Reck
01-22-2013, 12:19 AM
LkrFan neutered himself with this thread.

NRHector
01-22-2013, 12:43 AM
LkrFan neutered himself with this thread.

oh yes he did

Calispursfan11
01-22-2013, 01:04 AM
Premature ejac :jack thread of the worst kind. There can be no recovery after this debacle tbh.

irishock
01-22-2013, 02:05 AM
Thread that will haunt Lkfan and the LA Lakers for ever.

dbreiden83080
01-22-2013, 03:56 AM
This garbage of a team will miss the playoffs and it will be the funniest shit in the history of the NBA...

lakerhaterade
01-22-2013, 04:01 AM
:lmao best self-ownage thread of all motherfucking time tbh...

Calispursfan11
01-22-2013, 05:30 AM

LMAO at this right now tbh...

NRHector
01-23-2013, 11:50 PM
I'm sorry I tripped over this thread, my bad

Ashy Larry
01-23-2013, 11:53 PM
i cant help but laugh at this at this point ...... they are downright awful but it makes for great television. It's kinda like that dog that accidentally gets on the freeway and into traffic. You don't wanna see him get hit but you can't stop watching him weave through traffic until ....... BAM

NRHector
01-23-2013, 11:57 PM
i cant help but laugh at this at this point ...... they are downright awful but it makes for great television. It's kinda like that dog that accidentally gets on the freeway and into traffic. You don't wanna see him get hit but you can't stop watching him weave through traffic until ....... BAM

:lmao or the old lady crossing the street and waiting to see if she gets hit by a bus

Banzai
01-24-2013, 12:47 PM
Lmao this fucking fail thread...wtf lkrfan!!!

Rummpd
01-24-2013, 01:04 PM
Zach Lowe was a great writer when he was an analyst for SI and not trying to be funny, Simmons was a funny guy who could never analyze anything. Some good information in there, but a lot of filler.

Splits
01-24-2013, 01:16 PM
OP should be pinked if his team misses the POs.

xellos88330
01-24-2013, 01:30 PM
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

Reck
01-24-2013, 04:40 PM
not sure how nash is gonna be the savior but ok lol

:lol Lakers defense

This shit might get you 2 more 2nd round game wins in the past 2 years. That's a total of....

lol@ this thread.

lol Lakers

The funny thing about this thread is that lrkfan got shit on from post#1.

No one put stock into this overhaul and he ended up getting owned by everyone. :lol

First he castrates himself than the fellow posters here run a train on him. The ultimate self ownage in ST history. :lmao

01-24-2013, 05:32 PM
getting nash was a lateral move, that i always knew. but damn, i thought for sure dwight howard would be better than an unhappy andrew bynum. bynum complains about not getting the ball in the low post but howard is used to teammates passing him up in important situations. even i couldn't predict that kobe wanted to assert his dominance so badly and piss off yet another high level center.

LkrFan
01-24-2013, 07:40 PM
LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) neutered himself with this thread.

And curse you NRHector (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10735) for bumping this thread. :lol

LkrFan
01-24-2013, 07:40 PM
OP should be pinked if his team misses the POs.

:lol - damn. Don't do it Kori! :lol

LkrFan
01-24-2013, 07:45 PM
LMAO at this right now tbh...

:(

LkrFan
01-24-2013, 07:46 PM
Lmao this fucking fail thread...wtf lkrfan!!!

My badd yo. :cry

LkrFan
01-24-2013, 07:49 PM
Thread that will haunt Lkfan and the LA Lakers for ever.

Maybe not... I'm going to PM Kori and tell her that the option of being able to bump threads should be taken away, unless it benefits Lakers. Think she'll agree? :lol

LkrFan
01-24-2013, 07:50 PM

The fat lady ain't singing yet I saaiiiiddd!! :lol

NRHector
01-24-2013, 08:31 PM

And curse you NRHector (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10735) for bumping this thread. :lol

why? I got nothing but love for you

LkrFan
01-24-2013, 08:46 PM
why? I got nothing but love for you

:lol - I'm just messing witcha.

NRHector
01-24-2013, 08:49 PM
:lol - I'm just messing witcha.

me too :lol

Banzai
01-24-2013, 10:51 PM
My badd yo. :cry

I'm not mad at ya! Just sad tbh

irishock
02-18-2013, 09:29 PM
this thread will never die

NRHector
02-18-2013, 10:00 PM

unlike the Lakers org., they died with their owner today, RIP J. Buss and Lakers

Thebesteva
02-19-2013, 12:06 AM

Damn...called it. It wasn't so obvious back in July. I thought the Mike Brown thing made it obvious that they had no shot

LkrFan
02-19-2013, 01:15 AM

...yeah because classholes like yourself keep bumping it. :lol

irishock
02-19-2013, 01:21 AM

Clipper Nation
02-19-2013, 02:02 AM
:lol irishock
:lol Having to make a troll to laugh at your own posts

irishock
02-19-2013, 02:05 AM
:lol irishock
:lol Having to make a troll to laugh at your own posts

:lmao that's not even me I'm not kidding

Clipper Nation
02-19-2013, 02:10 AM
:lmao that's not even me I'm not kidding

Bullshit... Red Wings avatar/sig... IrisHockey... case closed, tbh...

irishock
02-19-2013, 06:10 PM
Bullshit... Red Wings avatar/sig... IrisHockey... case closed, tbh...

Jesus christ, How about if I created a CN, with Clippers sig and Kings icon. Are you the troll that I just made?

midnightpulp
04-07-2013, 06:16 PM
This thread will never die.

fevertrees
04-07-2013, 06:17 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/533811_10151486331051877_1445760608_n.jpg

irishock
04-07-2013, 06:18 PM

It'll exist for at least until Kobe retires, cuz he's not getting his 6th

Clipper Nation
04-07-2013, 06:20 PM
:lol at Fevertrees' picture, with Vinny's blank stare while CP3's doing the actual coaching...

hater
04-07-2013, 07:05 PM

http://guycodeblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/clutch/2012/05/FatTrampolineLG.gif

LkrFan
04-07-2013, 07:11 PM
Aww shit!! :lmao

lefty
04-08-2013, 12:16 AM
loooooooool

Raven
04-08-2013, 12:26 AM
classic thread :lol

InRareForm
04-08-2013, 12:35 AM
bump

Kai
04-08-2013, 12:46 AM
http://blog.lakers.com/lakers/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/lakers_si150.jpg

UNCLE-DREW
04-08-2013, 04:56 AM

They were spot on with the This is going to be fun.

I'm really having fun with the lakers at the moment :lmao

DMC
04-08-2013, 07:37 AM
At least Buss is trying to get Kobe the help he needs. Peter Holt is standing pat with scrubs and really lucky late round picks who've succumbed to injuries time and again so Tim pretty much had zero shot at a ring this year. There's always the most consecutive playoff appearances point though.

racm
04-08-2013, 09:30 AM
At least Buss is trying to get Kobe the help he needs. Peter Holt is standing pat with scrubs and really lucky late round picks who've succumbed to injuries time and again so Tim pretty much had zero shot at a ring this year. There's always the most consecutive playoff appearances point though.

4 rings with a cheap owner and a coach who grew senile as he aged, tbh. GOAT PF.

irishock
04-28-2013, 07:22 PM
Yup

Michael Jordan.
07-18-2013, 06:40 PM
http://www.iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

MeloHype
07-18-2013, 06:42 PM

irishock
07-18-2013, 06:43 PM

LkrFan
07-18-2013, 09:06 PM
http://www.iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/gifs/Antonio-Banderas-computer-you-got-me-yospos-reaction-13677939419.gif

S:loln of a...

unforeseen
07-18-2013, 09:07 PM

Arnold Toht
07-18-2013, 09:09 PM

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Fair unbiased take on what Nash will do for the Lakers:

kW86Uv7DaSw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Chimpy Hollinger details why he calls Nash the greatest pure shooter in NBA history. I know non-Laker fans won't read it but I'll post anyway:

LINK (http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/insider/columns/story?columnist=hollinger_john&page=PERDiem-100309&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnba %2finsider%2fcolumns%2fstory%3fcolumnist%3dholling er_john%26page%3dPERDiem-100309)

Nash will get the Laker bigs going early and often. This will result in him getting a TON of open looks and allow him and Kobe to close games. I can't wait for this season to start sons.

Good shit. Keep 'em coming. :tu

midnightpulp
01-28-2014, 01:58 PM
And we'll be sure to bump this thread when the Lakers get ousted in the 2nd round.

Nash is such a smart, crafty player, I expect him to be somewhat effective in the Lakers's system, which is about as far away from his comfort zone as you can get, but I don't see him providing much more of an impact than last year's savior. He's even worse than Sessions defensively and the fact he needs to dominate the ball to maximize his impact won't complement Kirby's game very well, if at all.

And then there's his back issues.

Great fucking pickup, Mitch :tu

Mortgage your future for a player who will retire in 2 years. Lakers need athleticism, shooters, and a fucking bench. Nash only provides one of those things.

:hat

irishock
01-28-2014, 01:59 PM
^ amazing take

Bruce Wayne
01-28-2014, 02:00 PM

Clipper Nation
01-28-2014, 02:01 PM
LkrFan

Banzai
01-28-2014, 02:01 PM
Lets get the party started motherfuckers.

DMC
01-28-2014, 02:58 PM

LkrFan
01-28-2014, 02:59 PM
LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824)
Classh:lolle

Rogue
01-28-2014, 08:46 PM
coming back under a troll account after being made m>s's bitch :lol

HI-FI
01-28-2014, 08:53 PM
this tard doesn't know when to quit.

Clipper Nation
03-07-2014, 02:15 AM
Still in the hunt, LkrFan? :lol

unforeseen
03-07-2014, 02:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/MD0RjNB.png

Michael Jordan.
03-07-2014, 03:35 AM
http://sportsstan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Dwight-Howard-quit.jpg

Michael Jordan.
03-07-2014, 03:36 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BiGjeZhCMAAqXTG.jpg

LkrFan
03-07-2014, 05:38 AM
Still in the hunt, LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824)? :lol
Hell n:lol