PDA

View Full Version : If the Lakers get Dwight...

Venti Quattro
07-04-2012, 10:46 PM
...then the Lakers would have completed this:

xWvH2l1-_dQ

3SXSRlyR8bU

pass1st
07-04-2012, 10:48 PM
It is a trend that often times when Kobe fights with a player or dunks on them, they end up on the Lakers later in their career :lol

Nathan89
07-04-2012, 10:54 PM
What is Bynum going to do for the Magic? Are they supposed to build around him and try to beat the Heat?

I wouldn't send Howard to a great situation like that after all the shit he pulled. Plus the idea of possibly handing a championship to another team. On top of that the last great Magic big man fled to the exact same team. Fuck that.

Bynumite
07-04-2012, 10:56 PM
lol Dwight doing the Timmy, both arms up like a fucking retard :lol

pass1st
07-04-2012, 11:01 PM
What is Bynum going to do for the Magic? Are they supposed to build around him and try to beat the Heat?

I wouldn't send Howard to a great situation like that after all the shit he pulled. Plus the idea of possibly handing a championship to another team. On top of that the last great Magic big man fled to the exact same team. Fuck that.

Bynum is the closest you're going to get to a suitable replacement for Howard, tbh.

m>s
07-04-2012, 11:45 PM
fuck knows if he can continue to play like a beast everynight coming back from the back surgery

LkrFan
07-05-2012, 01:27 AM

:rollin

TE
07-05-2012, 01:28 AM

:lol

namlook
07-05-2012, 02:53 AM

:lol