PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Valentine sucks

LnGrrrR
07-05-2012, 01:13 AM
I think every time I ever read a quote from him, he sounds as informed as my grandfather. "Gee shucks, I don't know why we're not doing good. I'll have to look into that."

It's still only been half a season, but I'm certainly not getting any "genius" vibes off him yet.

Reck
07-06-2012, 03:17 PM
I dont put fault on him at all.

The Red Sox FO has no idea of what the fuck they're doing. There is so much fail in everything they do is not even funny.

Doesn't help that we're losing a player every two games played. Add to the fact that as a group they're not playing inspired. Ortiz is the only one giving a fuck out there. BTW, congrats big man on 400 homers. :toast

The rest of them can go suck a fat cock.

/Rant over.

LnGrrrR
07-06-2012, 04:39 PM
I dont put fault on him at all.

The Red Sox FO has no idea of what the fuck they're doing. There is so much fail in everything they do is not even funny.

Doesn't help that we're losing a player every two games played. Add to the fact that as a group they're not playing inspired. Ortiz is the only one giving a fuck out there. BTW, congrats big man on 400 homers. :toast

The rest of them can go suck a fat cock.

/Rant over.

I agree with all of this as well, except I also put fault on Bobby V. He hasn't seemed "brilliant" like some pundits were saying.

And it'd be nice if some of our higher paid players would produce. AGon, what happened? Did Crawford pass his "suck as soon as you put on a Sox uniform" disease to you?

Reck
07-06-2012, 06:33 PM
Wow...

Are you watching the Red Sox-Yankees game?

What more can be said? I wish I had a head injury to forget I actually cheer for this team.

LnGrrrR
07-07-2012, 01:09 AM
No heart this year. Doubt they'll even make the playoffs with this dysfunctional team.

crc21209
07-07-2012, 01:24 AM
No heart this year. Doubt they'll even make the playoffs with this dysfunctional team.

The only players on the team with heart are Papi and Pedey. The rest of the team is all kinds of fucked up. Gonzo has no pop in his bat at all right now and can only hit singles it seems. Although I trust that he will eventually turn it around. Beckett giving up 5 runs in the 1st, are you kidding me? We need a legitimate ace. I would trade anyone outside of Papi and Pedey to get King Felix to Boston NOW.....And about not making the Playoffs, anything's possible, especially with the extra wild card spot now. They're only a couple games out right now..

ducks
07-07-2012, 11:58 PM
gonzo needs to adjust pitchers in al have seen him now
he needs to figure it out
he can do it

Clipper Nation
07-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Bawwby V deserves a lifetime extension and a Purple Heart for this shit, tbh... it must suck losing so many games because of the wind and/or the umpires...

JMarkJohns
07-09-2012, 11:52 PM
I just hope he keeps the job so he doesn't return to the booth. Only thing worse than his managing is listening to his commentary.

LnGrrrR
07-10-2012, 01:37 AM
Typical Bobby V line after another loss: "Well, I think the reason we lost this game was because we just weren't swinging the bats well, and unfortunately our pitching couldn't keep us in the game. But this isn't a sprint, it's a marathon, and we'll see how we finish up when we're run the full 26 miles."

And then hopefully someone jumps out of the crowd and shoots him in the face.

Reck
07-10-2012, 08:44 AM
This team sucks.

Gonzales is a pussy. The whole team is comprised of soft pussies.

Wanting out of a game because you had a little cold. I bet Tito sleeps like a baby now that he doesn't have to worry about this shameful team. Theo too, even though he's in an even shittier organization.

LnGrrrR
07-13-2012, 02:03 AM
http://m.espn.go.com/wireless/story?storyId=8162350&city=boston

Reck
07-13-2012, 02:42 AM
No way I can read such small letters. lol

Reck
07-13-2012, 06:52 PM
Pedro Ciriaco is god.

Clipper Nation
07-14-2012, 09:37 PM
Nice chokejob from Bawbby's Saux... right back to form tbh...

Reck
07-16-2012, 06:21 PM
If you were to ask the Red Sox to have a clean first inning they would respond with something like "what are you talking about?"

Its sacrilegious to not let the oponent shat all over you in the first few innings.

LnGrrrR
07-16-2012, 07:31 PM
http://espn.go.com/boston/mlb/story/_/id/8168192/boston-red-sox-bobby-valentine-blames-kevin-youkilis-poor-relationship

Way to go Bobby V. A true manager makes sure to blame the player. What a pretentious tool.

Clipper Nation
07-16-2012, 08:06 PM
Bawbby V has surpassed Ozzie Guillen as baseball's biggest troll, tbh...

Reck
07-16-2012, 08:51 PM
I think the whole team is confused.

They dont seen to have communication on the field or off it.

I always cringe when someone hits a fly out. 90% of the time they'll call each other off until the ball drops.

Reck
07-17-2012, 06:24 PM
I wonder what the suicide rate is at Boston. :lol

Also wonder why people still go to these games.

Reck
07-17-2012, 07:12 PM
Lester should be traded AfuckinSAP!

They should not wait until what little value he has like they did with Youkilis.

Worthless fuck.

Reck
07-20-2012, 07:05 PM
If the Red Sox dont trade either Lester or Becket, or both I'm done with the Red Sox.

Umm on second thought, I'll be done with them either way.

I'll follow wherever Ortiz goes at the end of the season.

LnGrrrR
07-28-2012, 02:15 AM
Valentine says the dumbest shit ever. Hells Bells? Who the hell says that anymore?