PDA

View Full Version : lol DoK

TheRealCB
07-05-2012, 02:07 AM
:lolNash will go for the money
:lolNash will go to a non playoff team to play for "fun"
:lolWilling to bet money on his stupid shtick
:lol2005-2009 Suns breaking his heart
:lol"no pg-led team can win the championship because my Steve Nash Suns couldn't"

mavs>spurs
07-05-2012, 02:11 AM
lmao "nash technically signed with the suns" :lmao

lurker
07-05-2012, 02:31 AM
lmao "nash technically signed with the suns" :lmao
:lmao

ElNono
07-05-2012, 02:55 AM
tbh, DoK was spot on with his "PG reliant" schtick

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Nash went for the money, he just found a way to get it on a good team.

Too bad he had to resign with the Suns to do so :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-05-2012, 08:24 AM
Meanwhile

:lol Greece
:lol Goatfuckiakos
:lol bankrupt
:lol "Tuff Juice"
:lol getting butthurt at anyone who makes fun of Greece
:lol ":cry it's a really historical place :cry"

Venti Quattro
07-05-2012, 08:25 AM
:lol gay gods
:lol pedophile gods
:lol poor
:lol no money
:lol smelly
:lol Germany owns your asses

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-05-2012, 08:33 AM
:lol systematic tax evasion
:lol backwater country
:lol about to become 3rd world
:lol widespread government corruption
:lol peaked as a country 4000 years ago

Venti Quattro
07-05-2012, 08:37 AM
:lol biggest achievement in 1,000,000 year history was beating the USA
:lol can't even qualify nowadays
:lol modern civilization
:lol can't pay taxes
:lol so broke
:lol can't even pay attention

m>s
07-05-2012, 09:36 AM
nash would sign with the Lakers i SAID, right' bout Nash & the Lakers

:lol DoK

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-05-2012, 09:37 AM
nash would sign with the Lakers i SAID, right' bout Nash & the Lakers

:lol DoK
You said he would sign with the Lakers for the veteran's minimum.

He signed with the Suns for $9M a year.

:cry

m>s
07-05-2012, 09:43 AM
You said he would sign with the Lakers for the veteran's minimum.

He signed with the Suns for $9M a year.

:cry

didn't know the lakers got a trade exception to get it done tbh :cry, which their acquired from the Lamar deal last year. just wait & see what good use donnie will make our exceptions of

TheRealCB
07-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Meanwhile

:lol Goatfuckiakos
:lol bankrupt
:lol "Tuff Juice"
:lol getting butthurt at anyone who makes fun of Greece
:lol ":cry it's a really historical place :cry"

Steve Nash broke my heart :depressed
:lolOlympiakos is the best team in Europe
:lolYeah modern Greeks suck,but wash your mouth before you speak about Greek history
:lolTuff Juice has a ring
:lolTurkoglu and Warrick>Amare

Sportcamper
07-05-2012, 12:31 PM
:lol peaked as a country 4000 years ago

Thats just plain mean.....:lmao

TheRealCB
07-05-2012, 12:37 PM
I'll bet as much money as you want (within reason of course) that Nash signs with a team that DID NOT make the playoffs this last year, which includes the Suns. You win the bet if he signs with any team (Knicks, Mavs, Heat etc.) that DID make the playoffs this year.

Nashie didn't win in Phoenix because he didn't care enough:depressed

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Nashie didn't win in Phoenix because he didn't care enough:depressed
So who is Nash signing a contract with?

TheRealCB
07-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Seriously,this is what you fall back to?Semantics?

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Seriously,this is what you fall back to?Semantics?
It's not semantics at all. I said Nash would never take a pay cut. By resigning with the Suns, he avoided a pay cut, but cost the Lakers 4 draft picks.

Pretty mean for him to fuck his new team over like that :(

tesseractive
07-05-2012, 03:00 PM
:lolOlympiakos is the best team in Europe
That's like being the smartest kid on the short bus. :lmao

:lolYeah modern Greeks suck,but wash your mouth before you speak about Greek history
culture of gay pedophiles :lmao
you washing your mouth out :lmao

mavs>spurs
07-05-2012, 03:06 PM

the lakers lol you lose

TheRealCB
07-05-2012, 03:30 PM
It's not semantics at all. I said Nash would never take a pay cut. By resigning with the Suns, he avoided a pay cut, but cost the Lakers 4 draft picks.

Pretty mean for him to fuck his new team over like that :(

You said he would go to a non-playoff team,don't spin it around son,you're embarrassing yourself :toast

mavs>spurs
07-05-2012, 03:36 PM
yup he specifically said that nash didn't care about winning and would choose to go to some lottery team like toronto for more money. well he turned down more money to play for a contender in LA, you can try to spin it all you like but that's what it boils down to.

dok wrong bout det nash :smokin

TheRealCB
07-05-2012, 03:47 PM
yup he specifically said that nash didn't care about winning and would choose to go to some lottery team like toronto for more money. well he turned down more money to play for a contender in LA, you can try to spin it all you like but that's what it boils down to.

dok wrong bout det nash :smokin

thanks for the support brother..We need each other now that we'll go through the 90's again:depressed

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-05-2012, 04:05 PM
yup he specifically said that nash didn't care about winning and would choose to go to some lottery team like toronto for more money.
I said Nash would sign with a lottery team. He's signing with the Suns.

If you or goatfucker were so confident he was gonna sign with a contender, I'm curious why neither one of you took the bet...

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-05-2012, 04:06 PM
That's like being the smartest kid on the short bus. :lmao

culture of gay pedophiles :lmao
you washing your mouth out :lmao
:lmao:lmao:lmao

:cry Don't make fun of Greek history :cry

TheRealCB
07-05-2012, 04:06 PM

If you or goatfucker were so confident he was gonna sign with a contender, I'm curious why neither one of you took the bet...

Wanna bet money with a Greek?:lol (had to make fun of me before anyone else would :lol)

Still,it's sign&trade straight to LA,so saying that he signed with the Suns is purely semantics and you know it.

wrong bout det Nash :hat

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Wanna bet money with a Greek?:lol (had to make fun of me before anyone else would :lol)

Still,it's sign&trade straight to LA,so saying that he signed with the Suns is purely semantics and you know it.

wrong bout det Nash :hat
The whole premise of my bet was that teams such as LA and Miami wouldn't be able to sign Nash for more than the MLE level deal, a paycut I knew Nash wouldn't take. There's no way Nash goes to LA if he doesn't get Phoenix to participate in a $9M SnT.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-05-2012, 04:09 PM
And before someone says, "Well you woulda welched!" I asked Kori to mediate the bet where she woulda dished the money out to who she thought was the winner.

mavs>spurs
07-05-2012, 04:20 PM

you also said he didn't care about winning and was going to go for the money. but what actually happened was he left 9 mil on the table to play for a contender.

wrong. about. det. nash.

benefactor
07-05-2012, 04:20 PM
lol Greek history...

Here is a famous painting by Edouard Henry Avril in which ancient Greek molests a goat

http://www.myartprints.co.uk/kunst/edouard_henri_avril/ancient_greek_sodomising_goat_hi.jpg

and here is that famous Greek god Pan, doing what he does best.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2ok7RmOnkFNhgOBKWLeSEJnBKQZ0mq 5D5gn-rTePekinU9_r64g

As you can see, Greeks were not hairy at first. But all that goat banging is starting to give some results:
Bourousis & Spanoulis
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-uYtxnJceVQKXVc3fMjWVfl32nGTyk6JvANf2qPfZ7tBCZHVGjg http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV2sZkUamZGHNICyNZlXxhmvUHs3FoT j86GSdgPsrdVpeIVs5QQA

Lincoln
07-05-2012, 04:33 PM
:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-05-2012, 04:42 PM
you also said he didn't care about winning and was going to go for the money. but what actually happened was he left 9 mil on the table to play for a contender.

wrong. about. det. nash.
:lol he left less than $2mil a year on the table to go play for a team that's lost in the 2nd round for two straight years so he can be close to Phoenix.

:lol pretending he took a pay cut

mavs>spurs
07-05-2012, 04:48 PM
9 mil. on the table. playing for a contender when YOU said he'd end up on a non playoff team.

uh oh

m>s
07-05-2012, 05:09 PM

probably because they aren't from a RICHA$$ Jewish family imho :depressed

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-05-2012, 05:47 PM
9 mil. on the table. playing for a contender when YOU said he'd end up on a non playoff team.

uh oh
I said he would sign with a non-playoff team. You're putting words in my mouth.

Why didn't you make the bet if I was so wrong?

Stalin
07-05-2012, 07:43 PM
dok doing damage control, tbh

mavs>spurs
07-05-2012, 07:47 PM
dok doing damage control, tbh

:lol agreed

IronMexican
07-05-2012, 07:51 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/27/opinion/greeces-epidemic-of-racist-attacks.html

The Greek government seems to share their view. It recorded only two hate crimes in the whole country in 2009 and one in 2008. More recent figures are not available.

I experienced the reality firsthand a week ago. I was interviewing Razia, an Afghan single mother, in the small apartment she shares with her three children in Aghios Panteleimonas square in Athens about the numerous attacks on her home since she moved in a year and a half earlier. Other Afghan migrants were visiting her the day I was there.

Suddenly masked thugs, who had been gathering outside, threw heavy objects at the front door, cracking the thick glass. During the few minutes the attack lasted, I could see the silhouettes of the attackers. People panicked and backed away from the windows, as the apartment is on the ground floor of the building, while Razia gathered up her scared children.

When the police came, they told Razia that she would have to come to the station to file an official complaint. She did. But even though the police station is less than 300 meters from her home, the apartment was attacked again on the following two nights. On the second night, someone sprayed cooking gas inside the apartment through the cracks of the broken window and tried unsuccessfully to set it alight.

“They wanted to burn us alive,” Razia told me later. “The windows and the door were broken.” She added that “we recognized” the man who did it. “He lives in a building next to this place and he always has a dog with him.”

She said that she identified one of the attackers to the officers who responded to her call, but that the police took no action. That same night she and her children moved out.

Greek residents in the neighborhood confirmed accounts from migrants that a group of vigilantes wearing hoods and masks gather nightly in Aghios Panteleimonas square at around 9 o’clock. Everyone knows who they are.

The family’s terrifying experience is part of wider epidemic of such violence in the Greek capital. Migrants and asylum seekers whom I and my colleagues from Human Rights Watch interviewed spoke of virtual no-go areas in Athens after dark because of the risk of attacks by vigilante groups. An association of Afghans in Greece provides newly arrived Afghan migrants with a map marked in red for areas to avoid.

The Pakistani Community of Greece, an association of immigrants, documented attacks on 60 Pakistani men in the first three months of 2011. Far-right extremists rampaged through immigrant neighborhoods in May, leaving at least 25 people hospitalized for stab wounds or severe beatings.

In September, a 24-year-old asylum seeker from Afghanistan was assaulted in Athens. Three of his attackers are set to stand trial, in the first such prosecution in Greece in years.

While Razia and her children are safe for the moment, the attacks in the area around her former apartment have continued. Two Afghan men were attacked in the same area by a group of about 15 people and had to seek hospital treatment. Thugs have also attacked the Internet café next door to Razia’s apartment that is owned by an asylum seeker from Afghanistan. One time, someone sprayed “Foreigners Out” in big blue letters on the café shutters while another time, the glass storefront was smashed.

Since everyone in the neighborhood seems to know about this group, why is it that the police officers at the station 300 meters away don’t prevent the attacks or catch the attackers? In part the answer lies with ordinary Greeks. The people responsible for the violence depend on the “passive participation” of those who tolerate it. In part the answer lies with the government, which needs to acknowledge Greece’s problem with racist violence openly and make combating it a political priority.

In short, the police and prosecutors have to do more than simply take reports. The attackers will back off only in the face of rapid police response, diligent investigations and successful prosecutions of attackers. Razia and her children deserve nothing less.

Eva Cosse works for the Europe and Central Asia Division of Human Rights Watch.

mavs>spurs
07-05-2012, 08:49 PM
that article describes exactly what we should do to be@ners here