PDA

View Full Version : Let me ask a simple question...

Ignignokt
07-05-2012, 02:49 AM
let me ask a simple question. when you have ; a nazi b3an3r cross these borders and hitch with a fat pre-beetus hispanic wife for citizenship, come in here and talk all high and mighty, coupled with a mcdonald's obssesed domesticated aryan dog and cuck named blake function as his subservient attack dog, Dat Bull will get very dissapointed in here.

so we all know that these two are unoriginal and swaggerjack frequently, right?

then what are we waiting for? These two are flying high and mighty these days. It's time to clip those wings off those celestial faggots so that they may fall down to earth and land on a dick.

And yes blake I did fuck your wife while you were blogging mcnuggets, and it was
D==============D big and I hit it this xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx many times.

And that's all I have to say.

Pickle
07-05-2012, 03:51 AM
domesticated aryan dog is right..but i wouldn't single him out alone.

the fact is, this country (and this forum as a sample) has become a bunch of domesticated, castrated, chemical and estrogen pumped bug eyed submissive sissies who regularly bow and kiss the boots of the establishment. these bpa, fluoride, pesticide and pharmaceutical fueled freaks are the same ones you see in line at mcdonalds drooling from the mouth and barely able to think for themselves enough to order a number 3 and have it supersized at the same time. after being plowed in the ass endlessly in their daily lives they come online to their little safe haven and get their sense of "manliness" by making snarky comments and arguing with cowardly strawmen tactics and semantics like females or just plain blind hero worship of their favorite athletes and think they are accomplishing something on these here forums.

i just want to take a moment to let you all know, and that's the vast majority ie 99.999% of this forum that you're a bunch of pathetic, spineless, lifeless, subhuman wastes of lives and neither the public officials most of you look up to so much, your e-buddies here, the athletes you idolize or even your own mothers would piss on you if you were on fire. nobody here and i mean pretty much no one barring very few can fire up their 2 little brain cells long enough to put together 2 coherent meaningful thoughts. i know a few of you will quote this, say some gay shit and really feel empowered but fuck you i give not a single fuck in advance.

Ignignokt
07-05-2012, 03:03 PM
When will chumpdump get his 70k record I saiiiiid

mavs>spurs
07-05-2012, 03:05 PM
crofl crofl chump is nearing in on the target, we need to start making plans for the celebration tbh

pass1st
07-05-2012, 03:06 PM
What post-MJ Bulls team is the best so far?

I say 2001 Lakers.

Blake
07-06-2012, 01:13 PM
then what are we waiting for? These two are flying high and mighty these days. It's time to clip those wings off those celestial faggots so that they may fall down to earth and land on a dick.

Agreed that I'm higher and mightier than you.

lol Colorado

Ignignokt
07-07-2012, 11:22 PM
Agreed that I'm higher and mightier than you.

lol Colorado

Lol Blogging mcnuggets while dat bull is ramming his big mac in your wife's angus.