PDA

View Full Version : Let me ask a simple question...

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-06-2012, 12:34 PM
let me ask a simple question. when you have ; a nazi b3an3r cross these borders and hitch with a fat pre-beetus hispanic wife for citizenship, come in here and talk all high and mighty, coupled with a mcdonald's obssesed domesticated aryan dog and cuck named blake function as his subservient attack dog, Dat Bull will get very dissapointed in here.

so we all know that these two are unoriginal and swaggerjack frequently, right?

then what are we waiting for? These two are flying high and mighty these days. It's time to clip those wings off those celestial faggots so that they may fall down to earth and land on a dick.

And yes blake I did fuck your wife while you were blogging mcnuggets, and it was
D==============D big and I hit it this xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx many times.

And that's all I have to say.

Lincoln
07-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Haven't jagg'dov for weeks. Where's my reg bitches Koriwhat, Joe Chalupa and zosa. They about to get a big dousing of Dat Bull sowwwce.

Gonna add a little flavor to Joe Chalupa's plain mustard hotdog, if u kno whottt i mean.

Venti Quattro
07-06-2012, 12:49 PM
So a "friend" of mine owes me money. He came over to my house the other day and soliticted my help. He said there was 10 bucks in it for me if I did 3 loads of laundry and washed all his dishes. I did it as fast as I could, about 2 hours after he asked, it was done. He was running out of tobacco, so I gave him the rest of my tobacco because he's a heavier smoker than I am. A little short on cash around this time of the month, he promised me that he'd have the money to me the next day. This was on Sunday. So, theoretically, by Monday I should have the money.

He says that he didn't get his check on Monday. Okay, I said, and I left it at that. I ask him again today, he says he has his check is here but he needs to get to the bank. Okay, I said, again. Tonight I go over to his apartment and he procedes to tell me that he spent my 10 dollars on something "we (his other friends) got some stuff and he didn't have the 10 dollars to pay me back." So he promises me the ten dollars on Wednesday. I have a busy day tomorrow so I won't find out until 4PM tomorrow if he's lying to me. He tells me to get a job because I don't make enough money. Well, if he'd pay me...

I've given a lot to this guy. He got meals at my apartment at least twice a week for six months last year. He didn't have cable so I let him watch whatever he wanted to watch, let him stay in my apartment from 6AM to 10PM every night and he was the one who left. When I went away on trips, he sometimes would have a key to let himself in. I subsequently found my VCR broken (brand-new). I even financed a tattoo about a year ago and it took him 8 months to get me 70 dollars for it. I even paid for the cream to keep it from becoming infected.

I want this "friend" out of my life. He's a user and he's found that the milk has gone sour on me so he's keeping other people a priority now that I don't have the cash to support his many habits. Because I don't get pissed and angry and curse in his face, he thinks I'm a pushoever. Some "friend."

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Do you do this to other people?

LnGrrrR
07-06-2012, 12:56 PM
Spurstalk has a lot of drama :lmao

Venti Quattro
07-06-2012, 01:12 PM
Spurstalk has a lot of drama :lmao

I don't give a fuck that the Mavs shot more free throws. Every time the Mavs got close, zebras were bailing the Heat out. 2006 was one of the worst things to experience as a sports fan. Until you have experienced something like that, you really don't have any room to talk. The Heat and DWhistle ripped the hearts out of the Mavs and their fans. I have no sympathy for Wade or the Heat. Until the Mavs win a championship, I'm never gonna let 2006 go. Sorry, not gonna happen.

Brazil
07-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Does anyone else get annoyed by these catch phrases or terms? I mean, what's the point of saying them? Is it because people are insecure about their sexuality and prejudice and scared of what others will think about them on these subjects?

And it's 2012, being gay is suppose to be cool so why would a person say "no homo" when giving a person of the same gender a compliment about their looks and/or appearance? Besides, when a woman says something about another woman's looks or appearance it does not mean that she is a lesbian. It's just making an observation.

No racist is also annoying because everyone on some level is a racist and has prejudice. Everyone stereotypes on some level. Don't act like you don't because you do. You ain't perfect.

Venti Quattro
07-06-2012, 01:26 PM
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/mind-blowing-25.jpg

Samuel Eto'o
07-06-2012, 02:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/1otSX.png

ElNono
07-06-2012, 02:18 PM
Trying to get my sons last name changed from his mother's last name to my last name. We filled out the 'Petition to Change the Name of a Child' and had it notarized and everything. I took it to the court house and the clerk said to me "you know I can't give legal advice, but if you were able to speak to a lawyer, they could tell you howto get this petition filed and the name changed for free (or for a lot less than the $265 filing fee they normally charge). Anyone have any idea what she is talking about? I was referred to a lawyer here in town by the State Bar that spoke to me for about 10 minutes and he laughed and said no way, a lawyer would cost you $500 minimum---he may have known a loophole around the filing fee but as some asshole lawyers go, wasn't willing to tell me for free.

So help me out with this if you know anything!

Venti Quattro
07-06-2012, 02:43 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/35ksjgw.jpg

DisAsTerBot
07-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Where I live, it's a common thing to see gays walk around holding hands, holding each other, the like. It depends on the location of course (Movie Theaters, Carnivals, Malls, etc). It's an arbitrary thing when it comes to the comfort/discomfort that's associated with seeing such display. You're not discomforted by it, I am. I am not only discomforted, I'm disgusted tbh.

Latarian Milton
07-06-2012, 08:06 PM
threads like this are the exact reasons why we love this site tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-06-2012, 08:10 PM
:lmao

Arlington Native
07-06-2012, 08:21 PM

:lol:lol:lol

mavs>spurs
07-06-2012, 08:54 PM
Trying to get my sons last name changed from his mother's last name to my last name. We filled out the 'Petition to Change the Name of a Child' and had it notarized and everything. I took it to the court house and the clerk said to me "you know I can't give legal advice, but if you were able to speak to a lawyer, they could tell you howto get this petition filed and the name changed for free (or for a lot less than the $265 filing fee they normally charge). Anyone have any idea what she is talking about? I was referred to a lawyer here in town by the State Bar that spoke to me for about 10 minutes and he laughed and said no way, a lawyer would cost you $500 minimum---he may have known a loophole around the filing fee but as some asshole lawyers go, wasn't willing to tell me for free.

So help me out with this if you know anything!

You part chameleon bro? It's amazing how you can regenerate your wings and fly high again so quickly imho.

Blake
07-07-2012, 02:37 AM
Let me also ask a simple question:

hey, whats up man! have you gone to our new Mavs forum yet, ever since the FWST one got fucked up? go here.

http://mavscentral.com/smf/index.php

most of the people from the old board are there, plus some new people.

good to hear from you man.

Pelicans78
07-07-2012, 03:18 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

mavs>spurs
07-07-2012, 04:06 AM
Let me also ask a simple question:

hey, whats up man! have you gone to our new Mavs forum yet, ever since the FWST one got fucked up? go here.

http://mavscentral.com/smf/index.php

most of the people from the old board are there, plus some new people.

good to hear from you man.

chameleon brothers?

man up and respond, dude came at you pretty hard :lol

benefactor
07-07-2012, 08:24 AM
Since this tool wants to get personal without bringing any basketball takes or knowledge:

http://sexuality.about.com/od/malese...micropenis.htm

thread he posted about me = fail.

Obviously, the insecure "stretch" who makes a post without bringing a single basketball fact or reference got his moniker by a homely type of girl friend (or more likely a blind date set up by an emphatic friend) and was so named due to his lack of manhood:

1) as hormone therapy has not helped him and he is afraid to try some plastic surgery which would only at best bring him up to "minimal standards".

2) so then he spends his pathetic waking hours trying to stretch his "manhood"

Moreover, 16000 + takes and not a single memorable one that actually made a salient point on basketball? What a "stretch" he or whatever quasi genderish person this is knows anything about anything?

LOL my beautiful and still petite wife is from Panama and if she did not kick your ass out of sympathy for your lack of masculinity, bring it on, former boxer here and Army doc here with training in the martial arts and while I am middle aged and "heading for the senior tour" in life; would still undoubtedly kick your hiding between a screen name *&^ anytime.

Venti Quattro
07-07-2012, 08:51 AM
Only responding to a mega-lame thread by another poster!

FYI: Licensed and board-certified in real life (and have been a paid sportswriter and sportsmedicle expert in the past as Kori knows and in fact is right now linked to me on a career related web site - admire her and her husband highly and their great work with this site) my LAL friend who probably has way too much time on his hands after the LAL's mega fail in round two, and again BRING basketball takes.

You actually do rather well on the basketball IQ scale IMO; despite the clownish picture you actually come accross as pretty knowledgeable and true fan to your LAL club!

Ok back to work now, all you basement dwellers and unemployed trolls (you know who you are can stay on line)

Venti Quattro
07-07-2012, 08:52 AM
You get that horrible gagging feeling or actually put the peanut, popcorn or most dangerous of all, a partial hotdog* down the "wrong hole" (i.e. the trachea).

(while watching James brick FTs, Wade overdue in the clutch or Kobe over aggresively shoot the LAL out of the playoffs etc.)

The Heimlich Maneuver for CHOKING (ONESELF)
When you choke, you can't speak or breathe and you need help immediately. Follow these steps to save yourself from choking ):

Make a fist and place the thumb side of your fist against your upper abdomen, below the ribcage and above the navel.
Grasp your fist with your other hand and press into your upper abdomen with a quick upward thrust.
Repeat until object is expelled.
Alternatively, you can lean over a fixed horizontal object (table edge, chair, railing) and press your upper abdomen against the edge to produce a quick upward thrust. Repeat until object is expelled.

See a physician immediately after rescue.

http://heimlichinstitute.com/page.php?id=34

*did an autopsy in medical school with a group on a poor guy who actually died this way relatively young!

Brought to you as a public service announcement from the "Good Doc".:flag:

Venti Quattro
07-07-2012, 08:54 AM
The NBA got the series it wanted and the outcome it wanted even if it finally could not pull a rabbit out and skew it to 7 games or some shit like that.

Re this "artificially induced" finals, I am sure a lot watched and some even cared, that the Heat destroyed the Thunder.

Meanwhile, in all honestly, by far the two best and complete teams (the Bulls and Spurs) were home due to injuries or spurrious officiating at key moments and count the fans of the Celtics, Lakers and Mavs as also rightfully pissed off that their teams simply count not stand in the way of a dream match to end a shortened season. It iwll be peculiar for sure, that for some reason this season unlike the 99 season will not have an * attached to it; but one should be and doubled down as **2012 champs, for in reality the Heat are still a beatable team with no depth and poor skill at at least two positions, but whom somehow got the games called the way they needed for their superstars and of course "redeemed themselves" after last years seemingly equally scripted defeat where the NBA Gods placated Cuban finally.

Therefore, to get in step with what the Commish and the NBA Gods want many of you will coronate the King and revive his countdown to 7. You will surely pray and hope that Howard gets what the hell he really wants. You even will hope D. Williams goes to the Lakers or some such crap as that.
A few of you wil surely also hope that things will work out well for the Lottery lucky (or enhanced) Hornets who went from being owned by the NBA to a tax write off for a car salesman.

However, count me out of really caring for the NBA so much anymore.

For as my 14 y/o said, Dad if they are not going to even give them a chance with the calls why the hell should we watch or even care anymore? One should not and I cannot - so out for at least a long, long time.

jag
07-07-2012, 09:30 AM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1266762_o.gif

Venti Quattro
07-07-2012, 09:42 AM

:lmao :rollin :lmao

Blake
07-07-2012, 12:34 PM
chameleon brothers?

man up and respond, dude came at you pretty hard :lol

I'm not as thin skinned as you.

DMC
07-07-2012, 12:44 PM
Only responding to a mega-lame thread by another poster!

FYI: Licensed and board-certified in real life (and have been a paid sportswriter and sportsmedicle expert in the past as Kori knows and in fact is right now linked to me on a career related web site - admire her and her husband highly and their great work with this site) my LAL friend who probably has way too much time on his hands after the LAL's mega fail in round two, and again BRING basketball takes.

You actually do rather well on the basketball IQ scale IMO; despite the clownish picture you actually come accross as pretty knowledgeable and true fan to your LAL club!

Ok back to work now, all you basement dwellers and unemployed trolls (you know who you are can stay on line)

wtf?

ElNono
07-07-2012, 01:17 PM
You part chameleon bro? It's amazing how you can regenerate your wings and fly high again so quickly imho.

It's the fukushima radiation, IMO...

ElNono
07-07-2012, 01:17 PM

:lol

mavs>spurs
07-07-2012, 04:13 PM
let me ask a simple question. when you have ; a nazi b3an3r cross these borders and hitch with a fat pre-beetus hispanic wife for citizenship, come in here and talk all high and mighty, coupled with a mcdonald's obssesed domesticated aryan dog and cuck named blake function as his subservient attack dog, Dat Bull will get very dissapointed in here.

so we all know that these two are unoriginal and swaggerjack frequently, right?

then what are we waiting for? These two are flying high and mighty these days. It's time to clip those wings off those celestial faggots so that they may fall down to earth and land on a dick.

And yes blake I did fuck your wife while you were blogging mcnuggets, and it was
D==============D big and I hit it this xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx many times.

And that's all I have to say.

http://i49.tinypic.com/24xnpkm.jpg

Blake
07-07-2012, 04:33 PM
Looks to me you've landed squarely on Ignignokt's dick

jag
07-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Blake with the no shame bads

mavs>spurs
07-07-2012, 04:52 PM
Blake with the no shame bads

Blake
07-07-2012, 04:53 PM
The op is Ignignokt, not DoK.

There was no joke in what I said.

There is no room for anyone to ”land on a dick” with M>S blocking.

mavs>spurs
07-07-2012, 04:54 PM
who said anything about a joke? he just said that your response (and also the lack thereof to the guy who raped you) was the bads.

agreed tbh.

Blake
07-07-2012, 04:56 PM
who said anything about a joke? he just said that your response (and also the lack thereof to the guy who raped you) was the bads.

agreed tbh.

I stated the truth. If the truth is the bads, then it is what it is.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-07-2012, 04:56 PM
rofl I just find gtown's word choice/language hilarious, I had to read the post a few times before figuring out who it was about other than Blake.

ElNono
07-07-2012, 05:36 PM
IIRC, the last time I argued with gtown was well over a year ago... one of the longest running butthurts in ST history, IMO... :lol

Still think Horse is going to be the longest when it's all said and done, tbh

Ignignokt
07-07-2012, 11:38 PM
IIRC, the last time I argued with gtown was well over a year ago... one of the longest running butthurts in ST history, IMO... :lol

Still think Horse is going to be the longest when it's all said and done, tbh

it's a well known fact, that after you self declared victory, you had a moment of hommage to your master, chumpdumper who was the desperate e-father to your swagger jacking bastard personality that needed some form of positive male role model.

that's okay, it's also a well established fact that in the early days of the holy war between chump and whott, you and blake were chump's apprentice through the whole ordeal. you were his makeshift altar boys, who obeyed his command. in return for learning his half-wit UTSA rhetorical devices, you had to pay him back with pederist man-boy love. perhaps that's why you find it easy to marry a hispanic woman who is 300 pounds just for the visa, and why you don't mind your sedentary lifestyle and sexless love life.

it's okay though, maybe you can win this argument for your daddy. It will make for a great gift to celebrate his 70k posts.

The blake-el nono-chump orgy is gonna be one for the ages, greece will surely blush.

DeadlyDynasty
07-08-2012, 01:14 AM
threads like this are the exact reasons why we love this site tbh

+1...best thread in months

TE
07-08-2012, 01:21 AM
You get that horrible gagging feeling or actually put the peanut, popcorn or most dangerous of all, a partial hotdog* down the "wrong hole" (i.e. the trachea).

(while watching James brick FTs, Wade overdue in the clutch or Kobe over aggresively shoot the LAL out of the playoffs etc.)

The Heimlich Maneuver for CHOKING (ONESELF)
When you choke, you can't speak or breathe and you need help immediately. Follow these steps to save yourself from choking ):

Make a fist and place the thumb side of your fist against your upper abdomen, below the ribcage and above the navel.
Grasp your fist with your other hand and press into your upper abdomen with a quick upward thrust.
Repeat until object is expelled.
Alternatively, you can lean over a fixed horizontal object (table edge, chair, railing) and press your upper abdomen against the edge to produce a quick upward thrust. Repeat until object is expelled.

See a physician immediately after rescue.

http://heimlichinstitute.com/page.php?id=34

*did an autopsy in medical school with a group on a poor guy who actually died this way relatively young!

Brought to you as a public service announcement from the "Good Doc".:flag:

I'm going to describe how sexual intercourse is like for me and my intact penis:
I start by french kissing my gf, then gently moving down her breasts, to her naval and finally her thighs. Total time elapsed: 2mins. As I'm doing this, I notice myself getting automatically hard and my penis stays at semi erect state. I eat her out for like 3 mins, and then I insert my semi-erect penis into her vagina, with part of the foreskin still covering it. She's really wet at this point. Slowly I work a good up and down pace and I notice how her pussy muscles magically pull my foreskin in and out of the glands. Not even like two minutes into the act, my girl is already cumming hard. She jerks her hips violently upwards and I feel the wave of her massive orgasm contract and pull my penis deeper into her vagina. You feel the pussy muscles massage and squeeze on your dick hard. I have to slow down at times and just ride her orgasm which in turn causes me to orgasm at times. And when it's down at the same time; it's like a feeling of no other. If I hold my ejaculate for longer than 30 minutes without poping(holding a kegel exercise helps from poping too early in your intercourse session), my testicles start hurting. So when that happens, it's your body telling to pop, rest, then resume. Me and my girl are tired. But not tired physically, but tired from the intensity of the orgasms. I take her to go out and eat like a true gentlemen(Usually IHOP or Subway) then we resume to fucking. Refill time for me is like 5 to 20 mins. But the volume, color, texture of the semen becomes weaker and weaker as the day progresses. But my orgasm and penis contractions stay at their same strength. And also my white skin becomes a reddish color.(I'm half ginger) I usually feel a head high and feel the orgasm all the way down to my toes. That's how I personally experience sexual intercourse. And I usually follow it with some vaporized hits of green outside in my patio; as my wonderful Labrador goes and sits by me. We watch the stars together for a moment. Then I proceed to take more hits and then sleep like a baby.

Venti Quattro
07-08-2012, 01:33 AM
Yeah, dream on little man. I said it before recently, I'll say it again. I go to a board and contribute and end up getting accepted. Then, dumbasses like you try and knock me off my so-called pedestal. I end up getting in fights and just move on, and that's what I am doing here.

I don't care what you think, I don't care what you type in response to this, because I am never coming back to this board.

I owned you pretty badly already when you claimed you started the collusion stuff about this trade. Did I rub it in? Fuck no. Anyone with common sense knows I am right here.

Prune my account, ban me and my IP address, I don't give a rats ass. Let the true fans of this board see how fucking biased you guys are towards anyone that even likes the Lakers. You let this bitterness get in the way of being a great board. I used to think you were, but when the site owner rags on decent people, it's not. The place has ceased to be fun for me. To the friends I made here, sorry it has to end this way, I enjoyed you all and what you had to say.

What's this thread about? It's about the Lakers are now better than the Spurs. We made a good deal and passed you up, that's what it's all about.

I consider you have done me a favor, I encourage all other Laker fans to just pack up and leave this place as well. We know we are the better team now, and we will prove it again this year. Let the Spurs fans dream on in peace, and argue amongst themselves.

Are my feelings hurt? No, I can man up to anything. I came here to see the other point of view on basketball. All I see are children.

ElNono
07-08-2012, 01:35 AM
it's a well known fact I was shamed into changing my nickname

these are things we know... crofl

ElNono
07-08-2012, 01:47 AM
kwame brown is athletic, can guard west, and brings in youth and he will be cheap. Bring in Diop, and Ronald flip murray, and you have what you need. You don't bust the bank and you can use the MLE on barnes.

Blake
07-08-2012, 01:18 PM
it's a well known fact, that after you self declared victory, you had a moment of hommage to your master, chumpdumper who was the desperate e-father to your swagger jacking bastard personality that needed some form of positive male role model.

that's okay, it's also a well established fact that in the early days of the holy war between chump and whott, you and blake were chump's apprentice through the whole ordeal. you were his makeshift altar boys, who obeyed his command. in return for learning his half-wit UTSA rhetorical devices, you had to pay him back with pederist man-boy love. perhaps that's why you find it easy to marry a hispanic woman who is 300 pounds just for the visa, and why you don't mind your sedentary lifestyle and sexless love life.

it's okay though, maybe you can win this argument for your daddy. It will make for a great gift to celebrate his 70k posts.

The blake-el nono-chump orgy is gonna be one for the ages, greece will surely blush.

Your stories are definitely more entertaining than the ones that silverblk mystix came up with in the club.

More please. :tu

ElNono
07-08-2012, 01:22 PM
sup Blake... what did you do to gtown to get him this mad? Haven't seen him this upset since Marcus Bryant made him his bitch, tbh...

Blake
07-08-2012, 02:35 PM
sup Blake... what did you do to gtown to get him this mad? Haven't seen him this upset since Marcus Bryant made him his bitch, tbh...

Lol dunno.

This was all I could think of from 2010:

Nebraska has been so-so the last decade and Colorado has been a shit stain.

The Big XII lite loses little to no cred.

Ignignokt
07-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Lol obvious coordinated attack . I know you bitches dont have jobs, 12 hrs and this is all you winged faggots can do.

Not loaded for bear.

ElNono
07-08-2012, 03:15 PM
:lol says the guy that one year later still can't get out of his comfort zone (wife/job/country smack)...

Shouldn't you be bitching to Kori because gtown :cry can't start threads :cry and :cry can't edit posts :cry

Ignignokt
07-08-2012, 03:23 PM
:lol says the guy that one year later still can't get out of his comfort zone (wife/job/country smack)...

Shouldn't you be bitching to Kori because gtown :cry can't start threads :cry and :cry can't edit posts :cry

Smileys+word salad+more smileys = not loaded for bear.

the mediocrity would have been complete with some added "butthurt" and "raise your game" comments.

BUMP
07-08-2012, 03:26 PM

Blake
07-08-2012, 03:26 PM
More stories please

Blake's couch
07-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Smileys+word salad+more smileys = not loaded for bear.

the mediocrity would have been complete with some added "butthurt" and "raise your game" comments.

So you're the reason I had to deal with that lardass all those years?
:flipoff asshole

Ignignokt
More stories please

With your reputation as a certified mickey d's mcnuggets blogger and full time cuckhold, i'd ask you the same.L Yours would be craiglslist worthy.

silverblk mystix
Your stories are definitely more entertaining than the ones that silverblk mystix came up with in the club.

Someone who had to watch his true love get jack-hammered by a monster cock can't be nothing but- butthurt.

I feel for you tbh.

Ignignokt
07-08-2012, 03:35 PM
Blake has been cuckowned I saiiiiid

07-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Someone who had to watch his true love get jack-hammered by a monster cock can't be nothing but- butthurt.

I feel for you tbh.

http://i49.tinypic.com/24xnpkm.jpg

mavs>spurs
07-08-2012, 04:50 PM
:lol quote changing and "you're butthurt" comments

straight out of the ChumpDumper school

Ignignokt
07-08-2012, 04:56 PM
i be so dangerous! so dangerous!

my lower legs are almost full with tattoos these days, haven't shuffled papers in damn near 2 yrs now, and i'm a very safe tattoo artist working out of a shop.

you, you're still here trying to act cool but reality is, you're still here doing the same old bs you've been doing. nothing changes with ol' HH, still the same faggot he was a yr ago.

ElNono
07-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Faggot posts takes like this...

kwame could guard odom.

let kwame play the three.

... then turn around and call people mediocre.

That's what makes this place great, tbh :lol

Blake
07-08-2012, 06:52 PM
With your reputation as a certified mickey d's mcnuggets blogger and full time cuckhold, i'd ask you the same.L Yours would be craiglslist worthy.

Nah, this is your butthurt thread about me. Was hoping you would raise your game.

If you are done then I guess we are both done.

Good thread while it lasted. :tu

Blake
07-08-2012, 06:56 PM

I feel for you tbh.

If that actually happened, you might have a point.

You resorting to lying and story telling is a sure sign of authentic butthurt. Raise your game, tbh.

koriwhat
07-08-2012, 07:01 PM

You resorting to lying and story telling is a sure sign of authentic butthurt. Raise your game, tbh.

http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/picture/JerkJerkins/YOURCOUCH-1.png

silverblk mystix
07-08-2012, 07:11 PM

Take it easy, cuck- I am not the one who went balls deep in your beloved.

You telling anyone to raise their game is hilarious because for you--raising your game consists of running to an angry queen's rescue (cumminmydumpster) every time he farts.

You wanna be useful, tell your girlfriend cumminmydumpster to just come out already and fly his flag proudly.
Disgusting, tbh.

Blake
07-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Take it easy, cuck- I am not the one who went balls deep in your beloved.

You telling anyone to raise their game is hilarious because for you--raising your game consists of running to an angry queen's rescue (cumminmydumpster) every time he farts.

You wanna be useful, tell your girlfriend cumminmydumpster to just come out already and fly his flag proudly.
Disgusting, tbh.

Why are you whoring for this attention?

Stop being butthurt, raise your game, etc etc

Blake
07-08-2012, 09:34 PM
http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/picture/JerkJerkins/YOURCOUCH-1.png

it's dumb man... there's those out there that are willing and will help you learn and hone your skills but most just fuck with you for a yr then start showing you shit or completely drop you for the hell of it.

i was in a weird situation and though i didn't really get much shit, i did get fucked with a tad bit but i'm not 18-20's and i didn't give a fuck how i was "supposed" to act towards other tattooers; i'm too old to shut my mouth if someone is trying to get under my skin and so i made at least 1 enemy which is fine by me.

it's like high school but like i said, if you surround yourself with the top echelon of artists in town, you can only succeed too. i try to make friends with the top of the top here so maybe one day i can work with them and learn a little from them.

btw, the shops i've been at would make all those reality shows look worse than they do. i've seen some crazy shit in the shops i've been in.

koriwhat
07-08-2012, 09:44 PM
really cuck? lol

ps: i didn't even wanna call you cuck but whatever.

Ignignokt
07-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Faggot posts takes like this...

... then turn around and call people mediocre.

That's what makes this place great, tbh :lol

They both suck, as does your origins and swagger jacking bastard personality.
Now I am not the one to accuse others of obsession then conduct a 3 day history search. But I bet your master chumpdumper is proud. Like det tyme you and blake were under chumps tutelage and you both donned hogwarts unis to roleplay for rough sex with your professor. Deese r teengs we kno.

Blake
07-08-2012, 10:30 PM
really cuck? lol

ps: i didn't even wanna call you cuck but whatever.

pss: sure you did because you did

Ignignokt
07-08-2012, 10:34 PM

Its like he stopped short of calling u a fat cuck, mcnuggets blogging, human bukkake shield for chump's glory.

koriwhat

nope, actually i was going to say "blake" but decided... ah fuck it and went with "cuck" instead.

it's fitting and we've all grown to know you as such.

koriwhat
fuck iggy too! that dude's probably a cuck as well.

Blake
07-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Now I am not the one to accuse others of obsession then conduct a 3 day history search. But I bet your master chumpdumper is proud. Like det tyme you and blake were under chumps tutelage and you both donned hogwarts unis to roleplay for rough sex with your professor. Deese r teengs we kno.

Gay sex fantasy is silverblk mystix butthurt level. You need to raise your game if you want to fly high and mighty like me.

Blake
07-08-2012, 10:37 PM
nope, actually i was going to say "blake" but decided... ah fuck it and went with "cuck" instead.

Ignignokt
07-08-2012, 10:40 PM
fuck iggy too! that dude's probably a cuck as well.

C@lf tats with reins @ 30yrs old is sad.

DMC
07-08-2012, 10:40 PM
Blake and SBM fighting is like the Special Olympics of feces finger painting.

Ignignokt
07-08-2012, 10:44 PM
Gay sex fantasy is silverblk mystix butthurt level. You need to raise your game if you want to fly high and mighty like me.
Except its no fantasy but a parody, and you are that desperate for someone to fantasize about u since your wife left you. Lol, only person that fantasizes about you is the mcdonalds corporation over your life savings and half your check.

koriwhat
07-08-2012, 10:48 PM
C@lf tats with reins @ 30yrs old is sad.

tattoo's and long hair... so fuckin' yesterday.

btw, it's definitely calf tats nowadays considering they're both almost covered in tattoo's. shit is getting out of control! i got some killer work though and for $0 from some good artists here in town.

Ignignokt
07-08-2012, 10:52 PM
tattoo's and long hair... so fuckin' yesterday.

btw, it's definitely calf tats nowadays considering they're both almost covered in tattoo's. shit is getting out of control! i got some killer work though and for $0 from some good artists here in town.
We know that work wasnt free, you definately pawned of your anus for the tats. Les be reel.

koriwhat
07-08-2012, 11:00 PM
We know that work wasnt free, you definately pawned of your anus for the tats. Les be reel.

well only if we're being reel...

ElNono
07-08-2012, 11:14 PM

Do tell us more of how you really feel... lol

Don't forget to drop some story from the fantasy Austrian school of economics! :lol

Ignignokt
07-09-2012, 12:03 AM
Do tell us more of how you really feel... lol

Don't forget to drop some story from the fantasy Austrian school of economics! :lol

Austrian vs keynes smackdown+smileys+fantasy smack = post grad chumpdumper bukkake shield gold.

please tell us how to raise our game!

ElNono
07-09-2012, 12:11 AM
wife smack+kwame brown+joe chalupa butt sex = loaded for bear!

Blake
07-09-2012, 01:34 AM
Blake and SBM fighting is like the Special Olympics of feces finger painting.

:cry gray

Blake
07-09-2012, 01:40 AM
Except its no fantasy but a parody, and you are that desperate for someone to fantasize about u since your wife left you. Lol, only person that fantasizes about you is the mcdonalds corporation over your life savings and half your check.

It's a parody of your fantasy. Which makes it more fantasy.

Which means more butthurt. Raise your game, tbh, etc

Pickle
07-09-2012, 06:19 AM

How does it feel, living under Chump's shadow and all?

Meanwhile, the entire Western hemisphere knows whottt it's like living under your shadow, courtesy of Mcdonald's corporation. Those extra mcnuggets really add up over time, like Master Chump's post count.

Blake
07-09-2012, 09:46 AM
How does it feel, living under Chump's shadow and all?

I never thought about it before.

If you were me in this fantasy, what would you do to get out from under his shadow?

Be specific.

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 10:02 AM
I am getting a little creeped out by Blake mentioning my name everytime he posts...he even told me about this thread in the club forum...

Blake- let's get one thing straight;

I won't watch you and your queen Chumpie making the sign of an epileptic sperm whale.
It is disgusting and you should keep your cuck fantasies to yourself.

Or ask one of the sheeple to watch.

Blake
07-09-2012, 10:23 AM
I am getting a little creeped out by Blake mentioning my name everytime he posts.

....Blake-

smh

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 10:29 AM

smh

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 10:31 AM

smh

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 10:32 AM
Raise your game...that's rich.

Coming from--Chump-lite :lmao

Blake
07-09-2012, 10:35 AM
smh

Sorry, a story about me picking my nose just isn't that entertaining. You need to raise your game if you want to be like gtown.

You thinking you hit a home run is knee slapping funny though. :tu

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 10:37 AM
Sorry, a story about me picking my nose just isn't that entertaining. You need to raise your game if you want to be like gtown.

You thinking you hit a home run is knee slapping funny though. :tu

Ignignokt has just written his own butthurt story with similar characters in the NBA forum.

If you really want the truth, SBM, don't join in on the triangle jerk and see how it ends up for him and his minion.

Blake
07-09-2012, 10:37 AM
And you're butthurt, per par, etc

Blake
07-09-2012, 10:46 AM
These characters are damn lucky that I am the one who wrote this.

If anyone else had written this...posters would have been jumping all over each other and circle-jerking over it.

But I made my point and being an outsider--it was more than satisfying.

:hat

Ignignokt has just written his own butthurt story with similar characters in the NBA forum.

If you really want the truth, SBM, don't join in on the triangle jerk and see how it ends up for him and his minion.

dance, fool.

jag
07-09-2012, 10:49 AM

I feel for you tbh.

http://gifmashup.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Mitt-Romney-Laughing.gif

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Since Blake secretly wanted this...why not?

Le Club Clique
by
Mystix

Int. scene - description
Classroom - day - ceiling fans spinning overhead - camera pans around classroom slowly stopping briefly at each student - moving to the next;

Cucking Funt
Cell phone in hand.Looks bored. chewing gum -staring disdainfully at Professor.

Manny is Gay
Dialing a cell phone - scratches his butt with free hand - inside his cargo pants

Blake
Picking furiously digging in left nostril - pulls out an object - looks around again - eats it

CHUMPDUMPER
Listening intently to the Professor

shot - description
Camera continues panning - to the front of the class- zoom in on Professor -

Professor RAZON
Good morning class. I am Professor Razon- this is History 101. Today we are going to go on a field trip to see a very important historical site.

CHUMPDUMPER
Is it actually in a field?

RAZON
Well, um no it is actually...

CHUMPDUMPER
(Interrupting professor)
So, it isn’t actually a field trip.

RAZON
Well, in fact it is a...

CHUMPDUMPER
(interrupts again)
Which field is this located at?

RAZON
Hold on a second, son...

CHUMPDUMPER
(interrupts again)
Is it or is it not in an actual field? Be specific.

RAZON
(shakes his head)

Manny is gay
(speaking into cell phone)
Jekka, its me...what are you listening to? You’re listening to that Mystix song again? (scratches his butt again- brings fingers to his nose and sniffs impervious to Blake -watching him)

BLAKE
Manny,can I frist your ass again?

Professor Razon

What the hell is wrong with you kids?

CUCKING FUNT
(on cell phone)

I don’t know...he looks very unclassy, his name is RAZON...wears a BRIONI suit...must be some cheap brand- I never heard of it...

CHUMPDUMPER

There really isn’t a field in this trip is there?

Professor RAZON

(mutters under his breath- “fuck my life.”)

Ext. Scene-

(Camera pans the rear window of bus- zoom into
MANNY IS GAY AND BLAKE licking the window)

Short yellow bus with words “Special Education” on the side drives away-End first scene.

Axe Murderer
07-09-2012, 12:16 PM
tbh the minimum wage prison guard had a lot of momentum and then lost it all with this last post imho

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 12:18 PM
tbh the minimum wage prison guard had a lot of momentum and then lost it all with this last post imho

lol 84k being minimum wage

Blake
07-09-2012, 12:29 PM
smh

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 12:33 PM
smch

(shaking my cuck head)

fify

Blake
07-09-2012, 01:43 PM
I drive a 2012 Ford Mustang 5.0 six-speed manual fuckhead!

I might just go terrorize the neighborhood and scare the shit out of women and children after watching this stupid coach get the whole team embarrassed!

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 02:49 PM

I might just go terrorize the neighborhood and scare the shit out of women and children after watching this stupid coach get the whole team embarrassed!

fuck yeah!

ElNono
07-09-2012, 03:04 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/popcorn_2.gif

jag
07-09-2012, 03:20 PM

He sneaked into Blake's bukkake and caught a quick nut. Wouldn't call that "momentum."

mavs>spurs
07-09-2012, 03:23 PM
Looks to me you've landed squarely on Ignignokt's dick

Nah, this is your butthurt thread about me. Was hoping you would raise your game.

If you are done then I guess we are both done.

Good thread while it lasted. :tu

Why are you whoring for this attention?

Stop being butthurt, raise your game, etc etc

it's dumb man... there's those out there that are willing and will help you learn and hone your skills but most just fuck with you for a yr then start showing you shit or completely drop you for the hell of it.

i was in a weird situation and though i didn't really get much shit, i did get fucked with a tad bit but i'm not 18-20's and i didn't give a fuck how i was "supposed" to act towards other tattooers; i'm too old to shut my mouth if someone is trying to get under my skin and so i made at least 1 enemy which is fine by me.

it's like high school but like i said, if you surround yourself with the top echelon of artists in town, you can only succeed too. i try to make friends with the top of the top here so maybe one day i can work with them and learn a little from them.

btw, the shops i've been at would make all those reality shows look worse than they do. i've seen some crazy shit in the shops i've been in.

I never thought about it before.

If you were me in this fantasy, what would you do to get out from under his shadow?

Be specific.

And you're butthurt, per par, etc

Tbh all of these posts were swaggerjacked or copycatted in some way, or just mass repetitions of said swaggerjackings ie stealing chumps "butthurt" comment for the 5000th time.

Guess the OP was right. 5 pages and Blake has yet to bring anything new or original to the table. "Raise your game" brah. This is why I gave you shit for ducking Ignignokt in the first place, you knew that if it came to this you'd end up in the middle of an epic bukkake :lol

Reck
07-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Oh snap, mavs>spurs recruited into the mystix homo clique. :lol

jag
07-09-2012, 03:36 PM
Tbh all of these posts were swaggerjacked or copycatted in some way, or just mass repetitions of said swaggerjackings ie stealing chumps "butthurt" comment for the 5000th time.

Guess the OP was right.

This is old news, brah. He's been jocking CD's style for as long as I can remember seeing him post. He's more or less a bootleg, brokedown, haitian man's version of chumpdumper. He knows it too. Every once in a while he'll stray from the act and start posting real takes and shit. This makes about 10-15% of his posts moderately tolerable; the other 85-90% of his material is just awkward/sad/comical (in a bad way).

inb4 "butthurt" accusations: I can honestly say I don't recall ever having had an argument or debate with this fellow, Blake, before. I am most certainly not "butthurt." I'm just providing my objective opinion on his posting "style." Thank you, and have a nice day.

Blake
07-09-2012, 03:42 PM

Guess the OP was right. 5 pages and Blake has yet to bring anything new or original to the table. "Raise your game" brah. This is why I gave you shit for ducking Ignignokt in the first place, you knew that if it came to this you'd end up in the middle of an epic bukkake :lol

This is a much bigger deal to you than me, brah, so if it means that much to you, I'll let you in on a secret.

I actually responded to Ig's original original thread with a never-before-used post before you even started your crying that I didn't.

stop being butthurt, raise your sorry game, per par, etc.

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Chump-lite

Is there anything sadder than this...well except for Shadowflamer - who is actually Blake-lite.

Nothing else gets lamer than that.

Reck
07-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Chump-lite

Is there anything sadder than this...well except for Shadowflamer - who is actually Blake-lite.

You're a mini me version of RaZon.

Guess we all have something in commnon then.

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 03:52 PM
You're a mini me version of RaZon.

Guess we all have something in commnon then.

What are we, girlfriends?

GTFO homo.

Blake
07-09-2012, 03:58 PM
This is old news, brah. He's been jocking CD's style for as long as I can remember seeing him post. He's more or less a bootleg, brokedown, haitian man's version of chumpdumper. He knows it too. Every once in a while he'll stray from the act and start posting real takes and shit. This makes about 10-15% of his posts moderately tolerable; the other 85-90% of his material is just awkward/sad/comical (in a bad way).

inb4 "butthurt" accusations: I can honestly say I don't recall ever having had an argument or debate with this fellow, Blake, before. I am most certainly not "butthurt." I'm just providing my objective opinion on his posting "style." Thank you, and have a nice day.

yeah, I just don't recall who you are at all, so no butthurt accusation will be made. :tu

mavs>spurs
07-09-2012, 04:03 PM
:lol Blake "responded" to the original thread only after DoK didn't let it die by reposting this one. You sat quietly and hoped that the original fell off the first page so that you wouldn't have to respond, because it was fucking hilarious.

:cry "If pointing out the truth about your cowardly tactics is butthurt, then it it what it is" :cry

look i can copy cat too, takes a lot of talent :tu

Raise your game.

Reck
07-09-2012, 04:04 PM
What are we, girlfriends?

GTFO homo.

When are you going to stop with this homosexual advances son? Chill

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 04:25 PM
When are you going to stop with this homosexual advances son? Chill

Something is making you follow me around like a little fart smeller ...just throwing out the bait and you are right near my ass..

I had a suspicion- but thanks for confirming. I will absolutely avoid you--hope you don't follow me again.

Gotta run...

Blake
07-09-2012, 04:29 PM
:lol Blake "responded" to the original thread only after DoK didn't let it die by reposting this one. You sat quietly and hoped that the original fell off the first page so that you wouldn't have to respond, because it was fucking hilarious.

:cry "If pointing out the truth about your cowardly tactics is butthurt, then it it what it is" :cry

Raise your game.

:lol :lol :lol

my posting means way too much to you. Bump any thread you like and keep your game at it's current elevation. It's pretty funny.

Reck
07-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Yeah I'm following you around. :lol

mavs>spurs
07-09-2012, 04:32 PM
:lol Now we're reduced to playing psychologist and telling others how they feel. That's a small step up from quote editing imho, same difference.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-09-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm glad I could steal ignignokt's thread and create a zone for everyone to work their differences out :cry

Bill_Brasky
07-09-2012, 04:57 PM
How am I just now reading this thread? Why doesn't this igniknogt fellow post moar?

CF7OnW4XDck

Blake
07-09-2012, 05:01 PM
:lol Now we're reduced to playing psychologist and telling others how they feel. That's a small step up from quote editing imho, same difference.

you told me I needed to man up and respond to Ig.

Even a finance major should be able to see the caring here.

07-09-2012, 06:16 PM

Raise your game.

crofl

that set up was about as beautiful as a lob pass from 'an Bur to big 'hn Sul

imo

venky
07-09-2012, 06:23 PM
I must have read the OP 30 times, and I still have no idea wtf is going on. Is that even English?

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 09:43 PM
I must have read the OP 30 times, and I still have no idea wtf is going on. Is that even English?

It clearly says that Blake gets off on watching other men go balls deep into his girl.

Hey, free country and all that...

I support Blake's right to watch someone else pound his girl.

blah blah blah
07-09-2012, 11:09 PM

Same here.

Is it bad that I have no idea what " an Bur " or " big 'hn Sul " means?

blah blah blah
07-09-2012, 11:10 PM
Or basically anything Igig says

TE
07-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Oh snap, mavs>spurs recruited into the mystix homo clique. :lol

lolwut?

Ignignokt
07-09-2012, 11:52 PM
How does a creepy 40yr old who mimcs dirk4mvp's posting style poorly get any respect? let me remind you that el nono is like that creepy 40 year old guy that lived in the dorms your freshman year. Its no big surprise that him and chumpdweller get along.

ElNono
07-10-2012, 12:14 AM
40 year old freshman tale+creepy schtick+chump smack = cool story!

Why are you mad? :lol

I had agreements/disagreements with everybody here. I probably had more disagreements with Chump and Blake than I did with you.

mavs>spurs
07-10-2012, 12:21 AM
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/rbo/lowres/rbon97l.jpg

ElNono
07-10-2012, 12:24 AM
I have no beef with anybody here, except downright stupid posters like Wild Cobra...

Not sure what I did to get so far up gtown's ass, tbh... can't be good seeing he can't stop talking about me a year+ later :lol

Most every poster knows me around here anyways, so they know what I'm saying...

Blake
07-10-2012, 08:56 AM
I am getting a little creeped out by Blake mentioning my name everytime he posts...

It clearly says that Blake gets off...

I support Blake's right....

Blake-lite.

Since Blake secretly wanted this...why not?

Blake
Picking furiously digging in left nostril - pulls out an object - looks around again - eats it

BLAKE
Manny,can I frist your ass again?

BLAKE licking the window

Blake
07-10-2012, 09:02 AM
that creepy 40 year old guy that lived in the dorms your freshman year.

You were only a freshman and the dorms had community showers.

It wasn't your fault.

jag
07-10-2012, 09:37 AM
ElNono is good people.

Blake, again, with the awkward bads.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 09:49 AM
Yall know what this thread needs..it needs a little Tyson in it...lol ain't that right Mavs>Spurs

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1109759.1341703978!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/image.jpg

Latarian Milton
07-10-2012, 09:56 AM
Yall know what this thread needs..it needs a little Tyson in it...lol ain't that right Mavs>Spurs

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1109759.1341703978!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/image.jpg

the last thing or things this thread needs is posts from a petulant sand n!gger and yup maybe we need m>s now to pwn that sand n!gger's sorry ass

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 09:58 AM
the last thing or things this thread needs is posts from a petulant sand n!gger and yup maybe we need m>s now to pwn that sand n!gger's sorry ass

{scratching my head} :lol You sound mad...like an angry white male :lol

Blake
07-10-2012, 10:07 AM
ElNono is good people.

Yeah, now I'm starting to suspect butthurt.

I'll see what I can find.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2012, 10:17 AM
:lol this thread has many shitty posters, tbh..

I've never had an issue with OP or Blake, tbh..

ElNono is alright, but he's overrated as fuck..his basketball takes are pretty decent(although his predictions are poor), but his attempts at humor are too forced, and he rides the Mav Krew too hard, tbh..he's virtually the same poster as Venti Quattro, another overrated poster..

I don't have a problem with silverblkmistix, but that nigga clearly had negative, life-altering experiences as a child..

Shadowflames is a faggot, this should be common knowledge, at this point..

Jag is another overrated poster..his basketball takes are terrible, and he's only funny once every 5 attempts or so..

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 10:19 AM

ElNono is alright, but he's overrated as fuck..his basketball takes are pretty decent(although his predictions are poor), but his attempts at humor are too forced, and he rides the Mav Krew too hard, tbh..he's virtually the same poster as Venti Quattro, another overrated poster..

I don't have a problem with silverblkmistix, but that nigga clearly had negative, life-altering experiences as a child..

Jag is another overrated poster..his basketball takes are terrible, and he's only funny once every 5 attempts or so..

:lolHarlem wins one ring and he goes HAM on everyone...:lol I like it...

Blake
07-10-2012, 10:32 AM
ElNono is good people.

Rofl now I remember you. You're that irritated guy.

Holy shit Blake is irritating.

:lmao you're an idiot.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2012, 10:52 AM

ElNono
07-10-2012, 11:27 AM