PDA

View Full Version : sons LOL Gordon just got hurt again at U.S. practice!

BRHornet45
07-06-2012, 04:15 PM
Just heard on the radio he got bumped in the face and had to take a break on the bench with the trainers. What a wimp. If I had a nickle for every different pansy injury he has had then I could have saved up enough to buy an NBA team by now.

TE
07-06-2012, 04:19 PM
son google eric gordon and the first scroll down option that appears is the name followed by an "injury update", try it :lol

Reck
07-06-2012, 04:23 PM
He's one of those players that always are injured no matter what the circumstances he's in.

I kinda feel bad for the likes of him. Brandon Roy, Oden, Yao, B. Davis. The list goes on.

LnGrrrR
07-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Tbh, I got "fantasy" first, then injury. Guess that sums it up.

fevertrees
07-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Eric Gordon
On Thursday, Eric Gordon fanned the flames of every burning bridge back to the Big Easy. The New Orleans Hornets guard is telling everyone who will listen why he would prefer to play with the Phoenix Suns. At this point, the Hornets have to at least be considering the possibility of not matching Eric Gordon's contract with the Suns.
First quote
Eric Gordon said, "Phoenix just showed a lot more interest, overall, and definitely in how they negotiated. I don't know what New Orleans' plans are for me. There are no negotiations right now."
Well that's a silly statement. The Hornets didn't have to roll out the red carpet in their negotiations with Eric Gordon. Why should the Hornets waste their time and energy on a wine and dine knowing they could match any offer? Besides, Eric Gordon has been in New Orleans since December. I think he knows this team and city inside and out.
Second quote
Eric Gordon also said, "They drafted another shooting guard, a combo guard like me, which tells me they have another plan."
This line of thought is the only one I agree with Gordon on (to a point). I was also surprised when New Orleans drafted Austin Rivers. But a team like the Hornets that's rebuilding has to draft the best player available. And if the Hornets legitimately plan on converting Rivers to point guard, then Eric Gordon's spot is secure.
Third quote
Finally, Eric Gordon said, "Phoenix signed two other young guys that are very talented. They're already established and they're already going to get better."
Now that may be the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. Eric Gordon is referring to Michael Beasley and Goran Dragic who also signed free agent contracts with the Suns. Any two NBA veterans are going to be more "established" than any two rookies. That doesn't mean Anthony Davis and Austin Rivers won't be better in a couple of years.
New Orleans Hornets
You can bet the New Orleans Hornets front office is considering all the ramifications of matching the Suns' offer. I know the prevailing wisdom is that the Hornets will match Gordon's contract because they can't let him walk away for nothing. But if the Hornets let Eric Gordon sign with the Suns, they will save $58 million over the next four years.
There must be other quality free agents out there on which that money can be better spent by the Hornets.

BRHornet45
07-06-2012, 04:36 PM
He's one of those players that always are injured no matter what the circumstances he's in.

I kinda feel bad for the likes of him. Brandon Roy, Oden, Yao, B. Davis. The list goes on.

Son I feel bad for the likes of Roy, Oden, and Yao because they all seem like nice, quality people who bust their ass and just got handed a bad set of cards. Eric Gordon on the other hand is a spoiled rotten, arrogant, punk ith a bad attitude and sense of entitlement thru the roof. Its hard to cheer for and support a rotten person like him.

BRHornet45
07-06-2012, 04:39 PM
son google eric gordon and the first scroll down option that appears is the name followed by an "injury update", try it :lol

LOL truth. Good find son.

I mean really though what else is there to google about him other than injuries?

TE
07-06-2012, 04:40 PM
Tbh, I got "fantasy" first, then injury. Guess that sums it up.

http://i48.tinypic.com/11vnq7a.png

:lol

cantthinkofanything
07-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Son I feel bad for the likes of Roy, Oden, and Yao because they all seem like nice, quality people who bust their ass and just got handed a bad set of cards. Eric Gordon on the other hand is a spoiled rotten, arrogant, punk ith a bad attitude and sense of entitlement thru the roof. Its hard to cheer for and support a rotten person like him.

I don't know that making millions before you turn 30 is a set of bad cards.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-06-2012, 04:54 PM
BR better start liking Gordon, Babby has made it pretty clear he's moving on if the Hornets match the offer and he's not gonna get reamed in the ass negotiating a sign and trade.

BRHornet45
07-06-2012, 04:59 PM
I don't know that making millions before you turn 30 is a set of bad cards.

Truth, but son I was referring to their careers on the court. Money wise anyone in the NBA should count their blessings, but its a shame many of them don't and either piss it away or get greedy like Gordon and constantly demand more when not deserving it.

LnGrrrR
07-06-2012, 05:50 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/11vnq7a.png

:lol

Got me son, I'm on my mobile so maybe the algorithm is showing diff results. *shrug*

Kai
07-06-2012, 05:54 PM
Google is divided by regions. Different people will get different suggested searches/top results based on where they are.

Clipper Nation
07-06-2012, 06:03 PM
Eric Gordon is still the mf'n TRUTH... definitely the Hornets' new franchise guy, tbh... PAY THE MAN...

MattBonnerExperience
07-06-2012, 06:06 PM
Truth, but son I was referring to their careers on the court. Money wise anyone in the NBA should count their blessings, but its a shame many of them don't and either piss it away or get greedy like Gordon and constantly demand more when not deserving it.
Don't you try and earn as much Money as possible when you work?

fevertrees
07-06-2012, 06:22 PM
Eric Gordon is still the mf'n TRUTH... definitely the Hornets' new franchise guy, tbh... PAY THE MAN...

fevertrees
07-06-2012, 06:26 PM
http://videos.nola.com/times-picayune/2012/07/new_orleans_hornets_guard_eric_12.html#incart_flyo ut_sports

PAY THE MAN DEMPS

BRHornet45
07-07-2012, 12:12 AM
sons here is a picture from his injury today at the U.S. team practice ...

http://i48.tinypic.com/ilvgb8.jpg

DMC
07-07-2012, 12:15 AM
CP3 hurt his thumb as well. Have at it.

BRHornet45
07-07-2012, 12:24 AM
CP3 hurt his thumb as well. Have at it.

son, my biggest fan .... thanks for the injury update. please fill us in.

DMC
07-07-2012, 12:29 AM
http://www.nwitimes.com/sports/olympics/paul-leaves-first-u-s-practice-with-thumb-injury/article_82b199a2-5169-5c4a-bcf5-848e7f73528d.html

Paul leaves first U.S. practice with thumb injury

5 hours ago • By Brian Mahoney AP Basketball Writer (http://www.nwitimes.com/search/?l=50&sd=desc&s=start_time&f=html&byline=By%20Brian%20Mahoney%0AAP%20Basketball%20Wr iter)
(0) Comments (http://www.nwitimes.com/sports/olympics/paul-leaves-first-u-s-practice-with-thumb-injury/article_82b199a2-5169-5c4a-bcf5-848e7f73528d.html#comments)

LAS VEGAS | The U.S. men's basketball team held its first practice Friday, and there was a quick reminder of the rocky run-up to the London Games.
Chris Paul was forced to leave the opening day of training camp to get an X-ray after hurting his thumb. The Americans don't believe the injury is serious, USA Basketball chairman Jerry Colangelo calling it a tweak of a previous injury, and they hope Paul can practice today.

BRHornet45
07-07-2012, 12:32 AM
son thanks for the injury update and thanks for teaching me to change/edit post just like you do. I just edited my above post because I noticed a misspelled word so I fixed it!!!

MattBonnerExperience
07-07-2012, 12:33 AM
Davis also got injured before gordan :lol

DMC
07-07-2012, 12:34 AM
I will feel you in anytime you like, son. :)

TDMVPDPOY
07-07-2012, 12:38 AM
why do you wanna pay a scrub max when ur team isnt even playoff bound?

BRHornet45
07-07-2012, 12:39 AM
why do you wanna pay a scrub max when ur team isnt even playoff bound?

son as well as the fact that overrated piece of shit has missed 103 games in the last 3 seasons.

DMC
07-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Teams have to attempt to show fans they are trying to build a winning franchise. Intentional tanking costs a shit load because you have to win those fans back eventually else you get sold again (or the NBA repossesses you).

BRHornet45
07-07-2012, 12:46 AM
and sons the Hornets are doing just that. last season was nothing more than a joke while the ownership transfer was going on. now that Benson owns the team, the Anthony Davis factor, etc.,etc. .. I don't think anyone can deny that the Hornets are on pace to be a very exciting team to watch. Benson is committed to winning. not sure if you're trying to claim otherwise, but the fans here for the most part understood what was going on last season and even despite all the BS and shitty season still generated more revenue and had better attendance than six other, better off teams.

hehateme
07-07-2012, 02:05 AM
son how many fucking threads do you have to make about one god damn basketball player? Get off his fucking nuts already and realise you are stuck with a shitty ass team regardless of who you are gifted.

BRHornet45
07-07-2012, 02:08 AM
son how many fucking threads do you have to make about one god damn basketball player? Get off his fucking nuts already and realise you are stuck with a shitty ass team regardless of who you are gifted.

"If you can't express yourself without cursing, you may be lacking social skills,"

Zoomerang's a premier survey technology group at www.zoomerang.com Wordwit, the world largest on line community for professional women spanning 25 countries, recently asked it's 40,000 members, "Has workplace profanity increased over the last five years?" While just 29% percent answered no, nearly 80% of those surveyed have grown accustomed to vulgarities in the workplace don't mind profanities 'used sparingly" and say that such language is usually only used in times of stress, it still diminishes one's character," as one survey responded noted.

One respondent said, "a profane expression communicated a low threshold for managing difficult circumstances. It raises issues about the effectiveness of that person's style of communication.

http://voices.yahoo.com/using-profanity-sound-ignorant-257827.html

fevertrees
07-07-2012, 02:09 AM
hehateme
sup?

Position: Volatile Forward
Team: Dallas Mavericks

will be in worse shape and probably at the bottom of the West unlike the Hornets.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

hehateme
07-07-2012, 02:14 AM
"If you can't express yourself without cursing, you may be lacking social skills,"

Zoomerang's a premier survey technology group at www.zoomerang.com (http://www.zoomerang.com) Wordwit, the world largest on line community for professional women spanning 25 countries, recently asked it's 40,000 members, "Has workplace profanity increased over the last five years?" While just 29% percent answered no, nearly 80% of those surveyed have grown accustomed to vulgarities in the workplace don't mind profanities 'used sparingly" and say that such language is usually only used in times of stress, it still diminishes one's character," as one survey responded noted.

One respondent said, "a profane expression communicated a low threshold for managing difficult circumstances. It raises issues about the effectiveness of that person's style of communication.

http://voices.yahoo.com/using-profanity-sound-ignorant-257827.html

This just in...quoting news sources from yahoo on message boards raises IQ of Louisianian faggot by 30%. More to follow citing google "insert article" here.

Also, good job fever on the great finish last year. You guys going to tout unibrow as the next great oreo hope? I'm seeing a 7 seed but if you actually beat Dallas then good job you guys can actually make a playoff one out of every three years.

Andrew Bynum
07-07-2012, 07:29 AM
:lol Spiritfan getting cocky when the team is still shit.

Spurs9
07-07-2012, 11:43 AM
This just in...quoting news sources from yahoo on message boards raises IQ of Louisianian faggot by 30%. More to follow citing google "insert article" here.

Also, good job fever on the great finish last year. You guys going to tout unibrow as the next great oreo hope? I'm seeing a 7 seed but if you actually beat Dallas then good job you guys can actually make a playoff one out of every three years.
Read the article BR posted again and then go into the corner son

:lol Dallas trying to crest next season to keep up with the Cats