PDA

View Full Version : Eric Gordon's tactics are loveless, innovative and ultimately doomed

BRHornet45
07-06-2012, 10:24 PM
(EDIT: Kori you can merge this one into my other Gordon thread. meant to post it in there anyways, accidentally started new thread. God bless)

sons sorry for the back to back articles, but this one is too good not to post. the media is starting to bash this piece of shit after his crying after practice today ...

Eric Gordon's tactics are loveless, innovative and ultimately doomed

Dear New Orleans:

I hate you. I am sorry to be blunt, but I get the feeling my message has not gotten through and, as they say, honesty is the best policy. So, again: I hate you.

I gave it my best shot. Or, at least, I gave it a shot. I played nine games for you last year, and they were nine good games. Heck, we won six of them! But those nine games taught me a lot. They taught me that I don’t even know what a fleur-de-lis is supposed to be. They taught me that aboveground cemeteries are really creepy. They taught me that I will never be able to identify what is making that smell in the French Quarter. They taught me that étouffée, gumbo and jambalaya are all, basically, just rice with seafood in it. And don’t get me started on po’ boys—they’re sandwiches on stale bread! What’s so great about that? I cut my lip on one. I swear I did.

But mostly what I learned is that my future is in Phoenix. I know this because I spent two days there this week, and they were magical. Like so many before me, Phoenix captured my heart, and not in an international-organ-thief kind of way. I was beguiled by the charm of the Hard Rock Café, the cozy vibe at Alice Cooper’s, and naturally, the sand—oh the sand, as far as the eye can see! Dry heat, I am telling you, NOLA, there is a big difference. Try it sometime.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nba/story/2012-07-06/eric-gordon-suns-contract-new-orleans-hornets-chris-paul-trade-nba-free-agency

racm
07-06-2012, 10:28 PM
So he'd rather play alongside the Dragon and Stoner than with Unibrow and Doc's Son?

fevertrees
07-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Word on the street is he slipped in the shower tonight and broke his finger . =(

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-06-2012, 10:31 PM
Word on the street is he slipped in the shower tonight and broke his finger . =(
:lol BR logging into his troll to support his thread

fevertrees
07-06-2012, 10:33 PM

Cornerstone :lol:lol:lol

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/23075907.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-06-2012, 10:36 PM
:lol The Hornets are matching, that cornerstone thing was just a recruiting tactic that obviously worked

BRHornet45
07-06-2012, 10:37 PM

lol son at anyone who thinks that is me. I know fevertrees from going to the games, but that is not me. Kori can check the IP's and prove it.

Mr Bones
07-06-2012, 10:45 PM
Who knows what kind of drama went on behind the scenes in New Orleans, but leaving a team that just landed Anthony Davis seems like a pretty dumb basketball move. Davis is exactly what an undersized SG like Gordon needs behind him-- a potential DPOY for the next decade. Instead, he wants to go to Phoenix and team up with tweeners like Beasley and Warrick, and average vets like Childress and Frye? Strange choice.

fevertrees
07-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Who knows what kind of drama went on behind the scenes in New Orleans, but leaving a team that just landed Anthony Davis seems like a pretty dumb basketball move. Davis is exactly what an undersized SG like Gordon needs behind him-- a potential DPOY for the next decade. Instead, he wants to go to Phoenix and team up with tweeners like Beasley and Warrick, and average vets like Childress and Frye? Strange choice.

New Orleans should roll out the Creole Carpet for him when he does!

fevertrees
07-06-2012, 10:49 PM
:lol The Hornets are matching, that cornerstone thing was just a recruiting tactic that obviously worked

The only recruiting tactic that worked is the fact Phoenix is willing to give him $58 million. :lol New Orleans Spirit will match because that shit is pocket change to Benson!

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-06-2012, 10:50 PM
The only recruiting tactic that worked is the fact Phoenix is willing to give him $58 million. :lol New Orleans Spirit will match because that shit is pocket change to Benson!
So the Hornets are willing to give him $58,000,000 too...

BRHornet45
07-06-2012, 10:53 PM

Gordon appears to be jealous of the attention Davis has brought to the organization and he also appears to feel threatened by the Hornets drafting Rivers as well.

IF he feels threatened or challenged, then a real competitor with the type of arrogant attitude Gordon has would welcome the challenge and step his game up.

Latarian Milton
07-06-2012, 10:56 PM

he masturbated so hard he got his groin muscle strained

BRHornet45
07-06-2012, 11:00 PM

yet he still hasn't locked in Drew Brees. now sons that is the man who should get PAID. not Eric "but..but..but I'm entitled!" Gordon.

fevertrees
07-06-2012, 11:04 PM
he masturbated so hard he got his groin muscle strained

fucking Spring Thomas does it again
:(

DMC
07-06-2012, 11:05 PM
So now BR is on the Eric Gordon hate wagon along side the Chris Paul hate wagon.

Why do people suck off players then spit their semen back at them when the player decides to go elsewhere (no homo)?

BRHornet45
07-06-2012, 11:08 PM
So now BR is on the Eric Gordon hate wagon along side the Chris Paul hate wagon.

Why do people suck off players then spit their semen back at them when the player decides to go elsewhere (no homo)?

son when in the hell have I ever been a fan of Gordon? I think I have a well documented history on this board of bashing him from the start.

oh and BTW I don't hate Chris Paul. at least his talent on the floor was worth all of the hype unlike Eric Gordon.

DMC
07-06-2012, 11:10 PM
son when in the hell have I ever been a fan of Gordon? I think I have a well documented history on this board of bashing him from the start.

oh and BTW I don't hate Chris Paul. at least his talent on the floor was worth all of the hype unlike Eric Gordon. with that said I am no longer a fan of his.

All these threads about him now though...

Just like CP3, in June he was King Paul, in December he was a POS. You even predicted (schtick I know) that he would win MVP and just about everything else while he was in New Orleans.

Son, let it go. Move on. You have to envision that these guys are all part of a conspiracy to fix games and to ensure certain teams fit Stern's agenda. Save up your money so you can bet again.

It's going to happen soon. Stock up now.

Realtalk though, if he's such a piece of shit, you should be dancing in the streets that he's going away. Shit, let Bonner go away and see how many threads we start about what a piece of shit he is.

DMC
07-06-2012, 11:18 PM
Players Better than Tim Duncan

Los Angeles Clippers
Eric Gordon 23/5 - Duncan 13/9
Blake Griffin 20/12 - Duncan 13/9

:lmao

BRHornet45
07-06-2012, 11:19 PM
All these threads about him now though...

Just like CP3, in June he was King Paul, in December he was a POS. You even predicted (schtick I know) that he would win MVP and just about everything else while he was in New Orleans.

all of a sudden? son you need to pay attention. here are just a few starting back in FEB-APR ...

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=190730

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194434

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195213

and son you are again spewing nothing but pure ignorance about Paul. he was King Paul at the start of the 2010-11 season and you can find numerous post from me showing that. however you will also find numerous post of me questioning his desire to be here and his lack of effort on the floor and that was all during the time his trade rumors started. the only other time Paul stepped up and played hard was the first round of the playoffs against the Lakers.

now son I know that you have a personal vendetta against me, but at least get your facts straight and not spread lies. ANYONE with a brain would see that Chris Paul - who spent 6 years, 4 All Star appearances, runner up for MVP, and single handedly brought New Orleans basketball back - is a completely different situation than Eric Gordon who has spent 9 games here.

BRHornet45
07-06-2012, 11:21 PM

?

son I'll give you that one considering Gordon is always hurt, but even as much as I have hated him from the start ... when he is healthy do you seriously think Duncan is better?

DMC
07-06-2012, 11:22 PM
MVP - King Paul
All-Star Game MVP - King Paul
Defensive Player of the Year - King Paul
NBA Champions - Hornets
Finals MVP - King Paul

DMC
07-06-2012, 11:22 PM
?

son I'll give you that one considering Gordon is always hurt, but even as much as I have hated him from the start ... when he is healthy do you seriously think Duncan is better?
Yes, without a doubt.

You cannot have your cake and eat it too. He's either a piece of shit or he's not.

pass1st
07-06-2012, 11:23 PM
BR always hated on Gordon, to be fair. Unlike the sudden hate for CP3 after he wanted out

DMC
07-06-2012, 11:23 PM
BR always hated on Gordon, to be fair. Unlike the sudden hate for CP3 after he wanted out

But the hate has been ratcheted up since Gordon too wants out. It's like the fucking Roach Motel there.

BRHornet45
07-06-2012, 11:24 PM
and?

the best part is that you are conveniently hiding the date of that post because you claimed it was in "June". the reality is like I just said above ... he was King Paul during the beginning of the 2010-11 season and that is when that was posted. not in "June" like you claim.

DMC
07-06-2012, 11:25 PM
and?

the best part is that you are conveniently hiding the date of that post because you claimed it was in "June". the reality is like I just said above ... he was King Paul during the beginning of the 2010-11 season and that is when that was posted. not in "June" like you claim.

Just click the link. The date is not hidden.

pass1st
07-06-2012, 11:26 PM
But the hate has been ratcheted up since Gordon too wants out. It's like the fucking Roach Motel there.

BR was too busy bashing CP3, when that got old he stepped up bashing Gordon.

BRHornet45
07-06-2012, 11:26 PM

again you're not paying attention. son go back to the links I posted from as early as this past February. you can also check my Twitter as well. I bash Eric Gordon any chance I can get. this is nothing "all of a sudden" like you are trying to lie and create.

Xylus
07-06-2012, 11:27 PM
I will welcome Mr. Gordon to the Valley of the Sun with open arms. NOLA, open up your hearts, close your wallets and give him to us!

BRHornet45
07-06-2012, 11:27 PM
Just click the link. The date is not hidden.

son you conveniently didn't post the link. again, please pay attention.

pass1st
07-06-2012, 11:28 PM
I will welcome Mr. Gordon to the Valley of the Sun with open arms. NOLA, open up your hearts, close your wallets and give him to us!

:lolpaying a player to play a single season over the span of one contract

Xylus
07-06-2012, 11:28 PM
We need a Goran-Gordon-Gortat trio just Gorin' up the place.

DMC
07-06-2012, 11:29 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/nba/statusicon/post_old.gif 06-17-2011, 01:13 AM

That is after the season had ended for CP3. Once he decided he was going elsewhere, he became a piece of shit.

sons our new team leader King Belinelli knows that it is time to step the fuck up and put on for his city like he did back in Italy. he has been teaming up with Kobe Bryant on and off the court this off season. sons notice in picture #3 he even wears a Chris "the bitch" Paul aka Carlton Banks t-shirt to punk that bitch out lol. bow down to Belinelli bitches the NBA is soooo fucked now.

http://i42.tinypic.com/25z6kpe.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/af827r.jpg

http://i41.tinypic.com/21dmvdh.jpg

PASSING THE TORCH
http://i43.tinypic.com/96yjr5.jpg

just watch this shit ...

hpHO7jkmtfc

That's from the beginning of the next season. Remember, no ball had been played between those times by CP3.

DMC
07-06-2012, 11:29 PM
son you conveniently didn't post the link. again, please pay attention.
See that little black arrow? That's the link. Pay attention.

Xylus
07-06-2012, 11:30 PM
The next 12 months are going to be rough without Gordon. I already have to watch Nash and Kobe pat each other on the ass, I'd also like to see my team win more than 10 games.

BRHornet45
07-06-2012, 11:33 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/nba/statusicon/post_old.gif 06-17-2011, 01:13 AM

That is after the season had ended for CP3. Once he decided he was going elsewhere, he became a piece of shit.

That's from the beginning of the next season. Remember, no ball had been played between those times by CP3.

no son as you can see from the post he became "the bitch" and he rightfully deserved that title by the way he handled the situation. no one expected Paul from the beginning of the 2010-11 season to turn out the way he did later in that season.

Xylus
07-06-2012, 11:34 PM
The next 12 months are going to be rough without Gordon. I already have to watch Nash and Kobe pat each other on the ass, I'd also like to see my team win more than 10 games.

Though I wouldn't be too upset if we had to wait a year for Gordon, suffer this year, and then get a nice little lottery pick in the process

DMC
07-06-2012, 11:34 PM
no son as you can see from the post he became "the bitch" and he rightfully deserved that title by the way he handled the situation. no one expected Paul from the beginning of the 2010-11 season to turn out the way he did later in that season.
I rest my case.

DMC
07-06-2012, 11:35 PM
Though I wouldn't be too upset if we had to wait a year for Gordon, suffer this year, and then get a nice little lottery pick in the process
Counter intuitive but I think you guys will get better without Nash holding you back. There's a reason Dallas dumped him.

Xylus
07-06-2012, 11:36 PM
Counter intuitive but I think you guys will get better without Nash holding you back. There's a reason Dallas dumped him.

Ewing Theory doesn't apply to Nash.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-06-2012, 11:38 PM
I'd welcome Gordon at this point but Shabazz > Gordon so a top 3 pick wouldn't be a bad thing granted it'll be another painful seasn to earn it.

a Goran Shabazz backcourt would be unreal

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-06-2012, 11:39 PM
They'll be better in the long term but worse in the short term. The team was more dependent on Nash than ever last year.

BRHornet45
07-06-2012, 11:42 PM
so DMC son, with your self righteous self ... you act as if no Hornets fan should dare be upset at the shit we have had to deal with in the BS ownership issue for nearly 2 years, the Chris Paul situation, and now this with Eric Gordon. you don't have a clue what you are talking about, yet you seem to think you do so please shed some light on how you DMC would feel if it were the Spurs in the same situation? any fan in the same boat would be annoyed with this nonsense. to answer a few questions since you seem so obsessed with me ...

do I think Chris Paul is a little bitch? yes and you do too

did I support Chris Paul as a Hornet? yes and you would too if he were on the Spurs

do I thank Chris Paul for what he did for N.O. basketball? yes and always have

am I going to cheer for and support him now? no

have I bashed Eric Gordon and his attitude from the start? yes

DMC
07-06-2012, 11:43 PM
They'll be better in the long term but worse in the short term. The team was more dependent on Nash than ever last year.
This is true. They will now be able to develop a defense however.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-06-2012, 11:49 PM
They'll be able to but I'm not holding my breath. The Suns' bad defense has a history beyond Nash. They still need a shooting guard who can actually stay in the vicinity of the other team's shooting guard and a power forward who's actually an asset on defense (:cry John Henson :cry).

DMC
07-06-2012, 11:53 PM
so DMC son, with your self righteous self ... you act as if no Hornets fan should dare be upset at the shit we have had to deal with in the BS ownership issue for nearly 2 years, the Chris Paul situation, and now this with Eric Gordon. you don't have a clue what you are talking about, yet you seem to think you do so please shed some light on how you DMC would feel if it were the Spurs in the same situation? any fan in the same boat would be annoyed with this nonsense. to answer a few questions since you seemed so obsessed with me ...

do I think Chris Paul is a little bitch? yes and you do too

I respect him and his game. I don't blame him for his decisions. I don't have a horse in the race.

did I support Chris Paul as a Hornet? yes and you would to if he were on the Spurs

I wouldn't respect him any more than if he were elsewhere. I also wouldn't turn on him because he put on another jersey and got paid by another rich white (or black) man. Jax left and he's back, we always respected Jax. There are some who left we didn't care for, but I've even always respected Rodman's game even though he didn't exit the Spurs well.

The Spurs don't run really good players off though. They tend to keep them around. Tim is the 2nd 1st overall pick future HOFer to be drafted by the Spurs that will have spent his entire career in SA, and will retire a Spur. Sorry your team doesn't keep people. That says as much about your team as it does about the people who leave, if not more.

do I thank Chris Paul for what he did for N.O. basketball? yes and always have

By calling him a bitch. Is that how you say grace?

am I going to cheer for and support him now? no

Don't expect you to. There's a difference between bitter, outright aggressive hate and rivalry however. You target these guys specifically as if they are the bane of the NBA after they leave your team. Many fans of other teams do the same though. Cleveland comes to mind, as does LA with Shaq.

have I not been a fan of Eric Gordon from the start? yes
Wow.

When you say Eric Gordon is better than Tim Duncan, our star player, you get what you asked for tbh.

I do feel for you though, I really liked the older Hornets that made the playoffs a few times.

I get your schtick, but it's really stupid.

God bless

DMC
07-06-2012, 11:55 PM
They'll be able to but I'm not holding my breath. The Suns' bad defense has a history beyond Nash. They still need a shooting guard who can actually stay in the vicinity of the other team's shooting guard and a power forward who's actually an asset on defense (:cry John Henson :cry).

Phoenix is a place a lot of players probably don't mind playing. I think they can build a decent team, but I don't know that any of us are going to compete in this atmosphere for many years tbh.

BRHornet45
07-06-2012, 11:57 PM
lol son do you still honestly want to try and argue that when healthy Gordon ISN'T better than Duncan? I hate Gordon more than anyone, but I'm not stupid either.

one last time ... when healthy, who is better? Eric Gordon or Tim Duncan? I want to hear it.

DMC
07-07-2012, 12:01 AM
lol son do you still honestly want to try and argue that when healthy Gordon ISN'T better than Duncan? I hate Gordon more than anyone, but I'm not stupid either.

one last time ... when healthy, who is better? Eric Gordon or Tim Duncan? I want to hear it.

Are you saying NOLA wouldn't trade Gordon straight up for Duncan?

Gordon averaged 22pts a game one year, once.

Duncan's career average is around there.

Clipper Nation
07-07-2012, 12:03 AM
he was King Paul during the beginning of the 2010-11 season and that is when that was posted. not in "June" like you claim.
He's still King Paul, B... :king

Luckily for you, them Hornets have a new king in town, and he's da MF'n truth, Eric Gordon...

BRHornet45
07-07-2012, 12:05 AM
Are you saying NOLA wouldn't trade Gordon straight up for Duncan?

Gordon averaged 22pts a game one year, once.

Duncan's career average is around there.

answer the question

we're not talking about what they have done in their careers because God knows Gordon hasn't done shit. we're talking about right now / or when I made that post within the last year or whenever it was ... WHEN HEALTHY who is better? 23 year old Eric Gordon, or 36 year old Tim Duncan?

DMC
07-07-2012, 12:12 AM
answer the question

we're not talking about what they have done in their careers because God knows Gordon hasn't done shit. we're talking about right now / or when I made that post within the last year or whenever it was ... WHEN HEALTHY who is better? 23 year old Eric Gordon, or 36 year old Tim Duncan?
When both are healthy, I will take Duncan 100 times out of 100. Gordon isn't going to get you shit, Duncan can still get you to the playoffs.

There are 50 players in the NBA at least as good as Gordon, even at his prime.

So, no.

Nice attempt at deflecting though.

I showed that you worshiped Paul until he left then you turned on him. You used stats where Tim plays limited minutes and compared those with Gordon's best year to say Gordon was better.

You're off the reservation, son.

BRHornet45
07-07-2012, 12:16 AM
When both are healthy, I will take Duncan 100 times out of 100. Gordon isn't going to get you shit, Duncan can still get you to the playoffs.

fair enough and I can't say that I disagree with you because I would take Duncan 10 times out of 10 over Gordon as well..... however if you look at the post you quoted that from, it was current players who are better than Duncan and Eric Gordon is clearly better than Duncan when healthy at this point.

with that said when healthy Gordon may be better skills wise, but lacks everything else that Duncan has. maturity would be the most notable category he is lacking in.

pass1st
07-07-2012, 12:19 AM
fair enough and I can't say that I disagree with you because I would take Duncan 10 times out of 10 over Gordon as well..... however if you look at the post you quoted that from, it was current players who are better than Duncan and Eric Gordon is clearly better than Duncan when healthy at this point.

with that said when healthy Gordon may be better skills wise, but lacks everything else that Duncan has. maturity would be the most notable category he is lacking in.

Son, how do you like Rivers?

BRHornet45
07-07-2012, 12:19 AM

There are 50 players in the NBA at least as good as Gordon, even at his prime.

So, no.

Nice attempt at deflecting though.

I showed that you worshiped Paul until he left then you turned on him. You used stats where Tim plays limited minutes and compared those with Gordon's best year to say Gordon was better.

You're off the reservation, son.

LOL nice quick post edit you did there as you can see from me quoting you above before you edited.

when did I ever deny being a Paul fan? please tell me that. sure I called him a bitch for the way he handled leaving and I still do. so what? you would do the exact same thing if it were Parker or Manu. you may not admit it since you enjoy posting and then quickly editing your post when you notice a small error that makes you look less self righteous, but deep down you know its true son. God bless

BRHornet45
07-07-2012, 12:20 AM
Son, how do you like Rivers?

well son so far I like what I see and hear about it. still too early to tell, but I like the addition and look forward to seeing him grow as a player. I want to watch he and Beli share the SG role this season.

MattBonnerExperience
07-07-2012, 12:20 AM
His tactics are going to doom him all the way to the bank.

DMC
07-07-2012, 12:22 AM

No, you used ppg, didn't consider PER or whether Tim was healthy. Remember, figures don't lie but liars figure.

You should never mention Eric Gordon and Tim Duncan in the same sentence, ever, again.

DMC
07-07-2012, 12:24 AM
LOL nice quick post edit you did there as you can see from me quoting you above before you edited.

when did I ever deny being a Paul fan? please tell me that. sure I called him a bitch for the way he handled leaving and I still do. so what? you would do the exact same thing if it were Parker or Manu. you may not admit it since you enjoy posting and then quickly editing your post when you notice a small error that makes you look less self righteous, but deep down you know its true son. God bless
I added, I didn't change what I had already written. You can still respond to the rest if you like.

Stop telling me what I would do. Show me an instance where I have and let the cards fall where they may. That's what I've done for you.

Also, if Gordon is better, why would you take Duncan?

BRHornet45
07-07-2012, 12:26 AM
I added, I didn't change what I had already written. You can still respond to the rest if you like.

lol nice try. you have a habit of editing and changing your post.

oh and I already responded to the rest of it. pay attention please.

pass1st
07-07-2012, 12:26 AM
well son so far I like what I see and hear about it. still too early to tell, but I like the addition and look forward to seeing him grow as a player. I want to watch he and Beli share the SG role this season.

Son you're not concerned about his Kobe mentality?

DMC
07-07-2012, 12:27 AM
lol nice try. you have a habit of editing and changing your post.

oh and I already responded to the rest of it. pay attention please.
ahem

BRHornet45
07-07-2012, 12:27 AM
LMAO at DMC editing again! I just quoted you above and low and behold the post has been edited again! son just think about what you want to post and then post it. stop changing all of your post.

DMC
07-07-2012, 12:28 AM
LMAO at DMC editing again! I just quoted you above and low and behold the post has been edited again! son just think about what you want to post and then post it. stop changing all of your post.
You mean like starting multiple threads about the same thing? :lol

The edit button is there for a reason.

racm
07-07-2012, 12:29 AM
Tbh I'd take Duncan's two-way work than Gordon's volume scoring.

Not his fault if Tony or Manu were doing all the scoring tbh

BRHornet45
07-07-2012, 12:29 AM

Stop telling me what I would do. Show me an instance where I have and let the cards fall where they may. That's what I've done for you.

Also, if Gordon is better, why would you take Duncan?

(in before another DMC post edit/change)

son I think I have made this pretty clear by now, but I would take Duncan over Gordon because Gordon is an injury prone, immature, overrated drama queen with a sense of entitlement thru the roof. skill wise he owns Duncan, but that doesn't matter to me.

DMC
07-07-2012, 12:32 AM

son I think I have made this pretty clear by now, but I would take Duncan over Gordon because Gordon is an injury prone, immature, overrated drama queen with a sense of entitlement thru the roof. skill wise he owns Duncan, but that doesn't matter to me.

Better is better. Unless you are saying you're an idiot, your choice is the one you think is better.

BRHornet45
07-07-2012, 12:35 AM
Better is better. Unless you are saying you're an idiot, your choice is the one you think is better.

son that is simply not true. there are numerous ways one can be better than the other. its not just one way. you however have a problem taking your Spur homer glasses off if you still believe that a 36 year old Tim Duncan is better. at this point in his career Duncan is only better in the sense that he can be plugged into a good system and know his role. nothing more, nothing less. Eric Gordon at this point when healthy his head and shoulders better skill wise than Duncan is.

DMC
07-07-2012, 12:44 AM

son that is simply not true. there are numerous ways one can be better than the other. its not just one way. you however have a problem taking your Spur homer glasses off if you still believe that a 36 year old Tim Duncan is better. at this point in his career Duncan is only better in the sense that he can be plugged into a good system and know his role. nothing more, nothing less. Eric Gordon at this point when healthy his head and shoulders better skill wise than Duncan is.
Doublespeak at it's finest.

There are indeed numerous ways one can be better than the other, but the one you pick has the attributes you feel are better, ergo he is the better one.

There's no talking your way out of that.

BRHornet45
07-07-2012, 12:54 AM
false again son.

oh and by the way my boy LnGrrrR just made a post thanking Ray Allen and also calling him a "bitch" just now. I remember doing the same for CP3. I guess he is turning his back on him too according to you right?

DMC
07-07-2012, 12:56 AM
false again son.

oh and by the way my boy LnGrrrR just made a post thanking Ray Allen and also calling him a "bitch" just now. I remember doing the same for CP3. I guess he is turning his back on him too according to you right?
LeGrrrrrider will get over it. :lol

Showing that someone did it as well is called "tu quoque" and is a fallacious argument.

BRHornet45
07-07-2012, 01:10 AM

Showing that someone did it as well is called "tu quoque" and is a fallacious argument.

http://i48.tinypic.com/a5bygh.jpg

and son constantly adding to and changing your post is pretty fallacious as well. you need to make up your mind and post. don't change it when you notice something that you were incorrect about or made you look bad.

Wild Cobra Kai
07-07-2012, 08:10 AM
I'm tired of these whiney bitches like Gordon and Batum. It's real simple: if you want to be free to go to whatever team you want, accept the qualifying offer. On the current rookie deals, you're essentially playing on a yearly contract after year two, anyway, as the team has two option years, plus the QO for year five. Play it out, and STFU.

Clipper Nation
07-07-2012, 09:30 AM
His tactics are going to doom him all the way to the bank.

In his Voodoo uniform, tbh....

DMC
07-07-2012, 12:54 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/a5bygh.jpg

and son constantly adding to and changing your post is pretty fallacious as well. you need to make up your mind and post. don't change it when you notice something that you were incorrect about or made you look bad.
I haven't changed anything I've written. I have only added other thoughts, as you can see by the things you've quoted.

You're either delusional or dishonest.

Anyone who cares to check will see I am speaking the truth.

jag
07-07-2012, 02:10 PM
DMC went hard in here

LnGrrrR
07-07-2012, 02:22 PM

I will, but to be fair to BR, if it was my main franchise star leaving during his prime, I'd probably be pissy too :lol

mojorizen7
07-07-2012, 05:15 PM

:lol

mojorizen7
07-07-2012, 05:29 PM
Suns don't need to be in that "all-in or-nothing-mode" right now. They already have next to nothing. I'd rather pay out $58million to someone with consistent production and durability.

Potentially,a Dragic/Gordon backcourt could work nicely together.

Gordon definately comes off as a selfish greedy diva prick though... so when/if Nawlins matches it'd prob be a good thing for PHX.

BRHornet45
07-07-2012, 07:29 PM
I haven't changed anything I've written. I have only added other thoughts, as you can see by the things you've quoted.

You're either delusional or dishonest.

Anyone who cares to check will see I am speaking the truth.

no son you are being dishonest about editing your post. you don't just add to them, you have also gone back and changed some of them later in order to make yourself look correct from the start. not just in this thread, but in numerous threads you can go back and see your editing jobs. all people have to do is look for them. sure you may be telling the truth about simply just "adding other thoughts" to them, but you have completely changed some of them.

but regardless, I could careless if you approve of me bashing Paul and Gordon. you can call it what you want for all I care. the fact that you follow me so closely however is flattering to be honest.