PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Piston fans - Please stay!

NoMoneyDown
06-24-2005, 08:05 AM
A lot of you brought some good viewpoints that added some (needed) spice to this board. I hope now that the season is over, you don't bail. Stick around during the offseason and next season, so that we can build more of a non-Spurs fan base on this forum.

ALVAREZ6
06-24-2005, 08:06 AM
Only the non-trolls should stay.

Fuck all of you morons like DETROITpistons, theMHUMEshow, etc.

ZappaFan
06-24-2005, 08:08 AM
A lot of you brought some good viewpoints that added some (needed) spice to this board. I hope now that the season is over, you don't bail. Stick around during the offseason and next season, so that we can build more of a non-Spurs fan base on this forum.

I'll be around, I like your forum.

DASports
06-24-2005, 08:10 AM
Zappa,

I'm with you too. I llike the forum and the people here tend to want to talk basketball more then dissing on the social issues of the Detroit area.

However, I think that's the first time that I have ever read "Pistons fans, please stay". Wow, you guys are a cut above the rest.

WayDowntownBang
06-24-2005, 08:11 AM
I'll be around, I like your forum.

I'll be around as well. Busiest forum I've ever seen.

Pistons < Spurs
06-24-2005, 08:14 AM
I think that's the first time that I have ever read "Pistons fans, please stay". Wow, you guys are a cut above the rest.

Agreed.

Thats pretty cool of you all. I too look forward to hanging around here for quite awhile.

SpursWoman
06-24-2005, 08:41 AM
Excellent! :)

WayDowntownBang
06-24-2005, 08:41 AM
I'll be cheering Detroit again next year. Fuck Miami.

3 cheers to that.

DarkReign
06-24-2005, 09:15 AM
I like it here....havent deleted it from my favs yet

Wallace ˛
06-24-2005, 09:21 AM
Im going to stay here as well. I dont post a lot but I do like to read the intelligent conversations that fans can have when they throw out the biases. Good board, keep up the good work. Too bad the vbookie took all of my money last night though.

smeagol
06-24-2005, 09:23 AM
Agreed.

DET fans have contributed more than any other group of non-Spurs fans (except the longtimers).

I'm amazed there is so many of them posting after yesterdays loss.

Props to you guys and props to Kori for running such a cool site!

ALVAREZ6
06-24-2005, 09:25 AM
smeagol
My Precious!

Position: Pass-First Guard
Team: San Antonio Spurs
vBookie Cash: $890402

-------------------------------

I just wanted to say, you're one rich mother fucker!

NoMoneyDown
06-24-2005, 09:27 AM
I like it here....havent deleted it from my favs yet

Something tells me our teams may very well end up in the Finals again next year. I just hope LB can recover from his medical condition or you get a coach who can continue the spark.

Hook Dem
06-24-2005, 09:28 AM
Detroit Pistons = Class organization with great fans! You guys gave the Spurs all they could handle. Props to you and your organization! Let's keep the trophy in S.A. & Detroit!

spur219
06-24-2005, 09:29 AM
Some Pistons fans to me are more than welcomed here. Some of you guys although a great Pistons fan some of you guys showed great class because most all you guys are fans of the game of basketall.

SpursWoman
06-24-2005, 09:33 AM
Im going to stay here as well. I dont post a lot but I do like to read the intelligent conversations that fans can have when they throw out the biases. Good board, keep up the good work. Too bad the vbookie took all of my money last night though.

You'll start over at $25 in a day or two. :lol

Jdspur20
06-24-2005, 09:41 AM
hats off to the piston fans here, best non-spurs fans we have had!!!

:elephant :elephant :elephant :spin :spin :spin

alot of people said last year that the pistons championship was a fluke and all that crap, well they have proven the last 2 years they are for REAL and there going to be a favorite for the next few years. great team, great coach, and great fans, detroit pistons!!!

Sonia_TX
06-24-2005, 09:57 AM
*hugs to all the Pistons fans* Well, the awesome ones...not the jerks.

smeagol
06-24-2005, 10:07 AM
smeagol
My Precious!

Position: Pass-First Guard
Team: San Antonio Spurs
vBookie Cash: $890402

-------------------------------

I just wanted to say, you're one rich mother fucker!
That's because I'm the reverse Tpark. More than once I bet all I had on the Spurs. Two days ago I had $400,000 odd vbucks and I bet them all on the Spurs winning Game 7.

And the Spurs did not let me down.

I'm off now to buy a vhouse. :lol

MOTOWNS_FINEST
06-24-2005, 10:30 AM
You know Im still up in here, congrats to the Spurs....Don't sleep though, cause we'll be back next year.

pistonswininsix
06-24-2005, 10:41 AM
Congrats to all the Spurs and their great fans.......nice job......se ya next year.....and im going to stay on here too...................Go Detroit! Go SA!!
Congrats again.........great series...better than anybody could have imangined!!

ShoogarBear
06-24-2005, 10:44 AM
Dayum, smeagol! Who wants to be a vmillionaire?

caŽlo
06-24-2005, 10:57 AM
we surely do hope so.

theMUHMEshow
06-24-2005, 11:04 AM
Only the non-trolls should stay.

Fuck all of you morons like theMHUMEshow, etc.

WTF?

SpursWoman
06-24-2005, 11:05 AM
WTF?

consider the source. :fro

samikeyp
06-24-2005, 11:07 AM
If you notice....the fans, not the trolls, are the ones that are here congratulating the Spurs.

Props to them and hey, stick around...the more the merrier.

Dex
06-24-2005, 11:08 AM
Certainly, we'd love to see all of you stick around.

Respect respects respect. :tu

...does that make any sense, or is there just an echo in here?

reddog 99
06-24-2005, 11:12 AM
Class people and a helluva team.

This series had it all for everybody.

I look forward to these two teams laying the foundation for years to come of basketball excellence.

Hey Lebron, Carmelo.... now do ya see what it takes.

:king :drunk :king

mcornelio
06-24-2005, 11:22 AM
That's because I'm the reverse Tpark. More than once I bet all I had on the Spurs. Two days ago I had $400,000 odd vbucks and I bet them all on the Spurs winning Game 7.

I ONLY MADE ENOUGH TO BUY A VHOOPTIE...
:lol

NallhOnesTy
06-24-2005, 11:23 AM
i love it here it is the best messege board out there

bigbendbruisebrother
06-24-2005, 11:23 AM

I'm nowhere in your league dude, but I have to say that I used the same strategy you did. Two weeks ago I had vb$400 (up from 0 the week before).

Now, where can a guy with $30,000 to waste find some virtual hookers and blow?

manubili
06-24-2005, 11:25 AM
Coool!
Most Detroit fans has been very classy, both in victory and defeat.
I wish I could say the same about some spurs fans...
As I said it before, our victory is as big as Detroit props.
Excellent basketball is what matters at the end of the day, and both teams know it.

Besides, Delfino is coming back next season, and he would step up. I'm sure about it.
It will be fan to have some argentinean detroit fans to mess with!!!

ChumpDumper
06-24-2005, 12:02 PM
If enough of you stay, you might get your own board. That would be funny -- if the quality of posts is maintained, the best Pistons message board could be on a Spurs site.

wsdp
06-24-2005, 12:20 PM
I'll be around as well. Busiest forum I've ever seen.

Ditto - this and indystar.com are the only forums I've enjoyed ... Detroit doesn't have any worth a damn and "Fan" and "Miami" don't belong in the same sentence.

Rock on and enjoy the parade and such - I'll be around.

ZappaFan
06-24-2005, 01:26 PM
Ditto - this and indystar.com are the only forums I've enjoyed ... Detroit doesn't have any worth a damn and "Fan" and "Miami" don't belong in the same sentence.

Rock on and enjoy the parade and such - I'll be around.

Is this your same nick on the Indystar forum?

nkdlunch
06-24-2005, 01:28 PM

ooooohh shit, I just looked at my BVokie!!! hell yeah!

and, yes Pistons fans, you make this site even more interesting. please stay.