PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Artest: I have a feeling he's outta LA

ChrisRichards
07-07-2012, 01:55 PM
Daniel Artest ‏@TheRealDMArtest
Ron has a feeling he's outta LA. Doesn't wanna leave but what can he do

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports
@_Avish: Nope. It's not news that the Lakers will move Bynum and Artest; I reported it, remember. It's about that being the agreed upon deal

Daniel Artest ‏@TheRealDMArtest
I'm thinking Ron is traded w/Bynum.

So the Jrich and Nash marriage is back in LA? :lol

ChrisRichards
07-07-2012, 01:56 PM
And also :lol:lol:lol @ Kobe begging the F/O for more help. As if 2 future HOF'er and 3 All Star players arent enough. :lol

Venti Quattro
07-07-2012, 01:56 PM
I'll be sad if Artest leaves.

ChrisRichards
07-07-2012, 02:00 PM
I'll be sad if Artest leaves.
I think both Artest' are trolling Laker fans tbh lmao.

DPG21920
07-07-2012, 02:04 PM
No one wants artest

jag
07-07-2012, 02:19 PM
Holy shit, LA is going to be stacked. NBA = f:lolcked

ChrisRichards
07-07-2012, 02:36 PM
"Honesty is the best because u can move on or accept your partner.. I rather know a girl today then find out tomorrow.vice versa"

Twit from MWP

InRareForm
07-07-2012, 05:41 PM
TheRealDMartest is a spurs fan.

Clipper Nation
07-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Looks like that blockbuster Artest-for-Duhon trade is going down, tbh.... paradigm-shifting in the West....

racm
07-07-2012, 08:02 PM
I'd rather have Ronron than Dwight tbh

You can't put four All-Stars together and expect them to win, their skills have to complement each other.

rayjayjohnson
07-07-2012, 08:09 PM
didn't j-rich father nash's wife's new kid?

pass1st
07-07-2012, 08:17 PM
I'd rather have Ronron than Dwight tbh

You can't put four All-Stars together and expect them to win, their skills have to complement each other.

passer-shooter-monkeyballer-finesse PF

they all complement eachother

phoenix219
07-07-2012, 09:00 PM
didn't j-rich father nash's wife's new kid?

nah, the kids white, that was always speculation and rumors. nash and jrich are good.

Ice009
07-07-2012, 09:04 PM
nah, the kids white, that was always speculation and rumors. nash and jrich are good.

I never heard this before? How long ago were these rumors?

phoenix219
07-07-2012, 09:36 PM
nash and his wife divorced soon after the third kid was born - internet speculation (haha) at the time was that the kid ... coming out wrong ... could have been a reason for that. Then the Gortat trade happened, so the internet added 2 plus 2 and got like 5 and a half. After the JRich rumor, it switched to other various teammates of Nash's, lmao. In the end, pictures of the kid were shown to be quite white. :P

Spurs9
07-07-2012, 11:40 PM
Art:cryst s:cry cl:crys:cryy

ChrisRichards
07-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Avery Johnson said that Nets main focus now is re-signing Brook Lopez and Dwight trade is out of of their control.

Source: Stefan Bondy (https://twitter.com/NYDNInterNets/)

Clipper Nation
07-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Salary cap expert Larry Coon did an interview just now tbh.... said that the Nets found a third team to take Humphries, and that the Magic don't really like Bynum and want cap relief and picks...

Looks like Dwight to Brooklyn, tbh...

ChrisRichards
07-08-2012, 12:52 PM
If Nets pulls aways from this sweepstake, there is no other team that can offer a better package than LA. Rumors has it Houston is willing to laod up their deal with multiple draft picks. But that's a huge risk especially if Dwight is not willing to sign an extension.

Another possible destination is, ATL, but so far its looking like Ron Artest did receive heads up from Mitch that he may be part of the package.

ChrisRichards
07-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Salary cap expert Larry Coon did an interview just now tbh.... said that the Nets found a third team to take Humphries, and that the Magic don't really like Bynum and want cap relief and picks...

Looks like Dwight to Brooklyn, tbh...
Dude, that source just said Avery advised they are focusing on Brook Lopez.

Clipper Nation
07-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Lakers don't have that great of a package anymore, tbh... they can't give Orlando picks or take on a bad contract... they won't trade for Dwight if he won't extend, and the Magic don't want Bynum if HE won't extend... I feel like if Dwight isn't a Net, some other team (Rockets, Clippers, Warriors?) will go all in on a rental, tbh...

Clipper Nation
07-08-2012, 12:56 PM
Dude, that source just said Avery advised they are focusing on Brook Lopez.

Avery isn't the GM, B... Billy King da gawd can still get this done, tbh...

ChrisRichards
07-08-2012, 12:57 PM
True dat, true dat.

Donkeybong
07-08-2012, 01:04 PM
ron's brother is an attention whoring troll. he's posting stuff like this in the past. i would take anything he posts on twitter with a grain of salt

ChrisRichards
07-08-2012, 01:05 PM
It Is Now Crunchtime

With Avery Johnson telling beat reporters that the Nets "top priority" now is re-signing Brook Lopez and Adrian Wojanarowski tweeting that the Nets have opened talks with Lopez on an extension, it now appears that the Nets' pursuit of Dwight Howard is at a crossroads.

Woj tweeted, "Brooklyn’s started talks with RFA Brook Lopez on extension, sources tell Y! Could be to stay with Nets or used in sign-and-trade with Magic." Either of course is possible but the timing of Johnson's comments and Woj's tweet, a little more than a half hour apart, indicates that the Nets COULD have given the Magic a deadline.

The teams have reportedly been in serious talks with little progress since Howard told Orlando GM Rob Hennigan of his desire to be traded to Brooklyn last weekend. Various reports have put the Nets chances at somewhere between 30 and 50 per cent, but in any case, the Nets feel they need to get other free agency issues dealt with, and that would be difficult if not impossible without a resolution of the Howard talks.

ChrisRichards
07-08-2012, 01:07 PM
ron's brother is an attention whoring troll. he's posting stuff like this in the past. i would take anything he posts on twitter with a grain of salt
This is also true, thats why I said the Artest bros are probably trolling Laker fans.

InRareForm
07-08-2012, 01:23 PM

Close to unfollowing him. Everyday he is trolling Laker fans, then everyday saying Don't get mad at my tweets, it's just twitter.

so annoying.

Clipper Nation
07-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Woj with the goods:

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Without an extension with Lakers, Andrew Bynum has a short list of teams he will consider in 2013 free agency, league sources tell Y!

Bynum has shown no inclination to agree to an immediate extension if sent to Orlando as part of a Dwight Howard package, sources tell Y!

:lol Lakers

Clipper Nation
07-08-2012, 04:59 PM
And there's more where that came from, tbh...

Dallas and Cleveland are among teams with cap space that would interest Bynum in 2013 as a free agent, sources tell Y!

:lol Bynum would rather play for CLEVELAND than the Lakers

ElNono
07-08-2012, 05:51 PM
Didn't Artest had an ongoing beef with Mik:lol Br:lolwn?

ChrisRichards
07-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Man, imagine if Bynum walks.

Lakers wave of the future would look like this

Nash
Kobe
Gasol

:lmao