PDA

View Full Version : what posters on here do you think CAN'T fight?

Trill Clinton
07-09-2012, 10:29 AM
:wakeup

clambake
07-09-2012, 10:47 AM
wc and yonivore.

tlongII
07-09-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm going to guess Trill Clinton.

Trill Clinton
07-09-2012, 11:01 AM
wc and yonivore.

yea its a given WC can't fight to save his life

@TLong- I'd knock yo old ass out.

benefactor
07-09-2012, 12:27 PM
Horse and rascal are pretty easy picks.

Trill Clinton
07-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Horse and rascal are pretty easy picks.

I don't know who rascal is and not too familiar with Horse, other than that roast thread.

I don't know, if he's as persistent when it comes to fighting as he was in that thread he may be a tough opponent. the type that could take a punch and keep coming.

TimDunkem
07-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Almost everyone.

07-09-2012, 01:01 PM
Who was that one poster who said he never rolls alone?

tbh I wouldn't think he would put up much of a fight if he was by himself imho

lebomb
07-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Any dude that is scared to lick a chicks Fawtbox can't fight worth a damn........... :fight

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 02:54 PM
Silverblk Mystix

"I'm a lover-not a fighter!"

:lmao

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 02:55 PM
...but Blake and Cummdumpster would probably put up one hell of a catfight...

Reck
07-09-2012, 02:57 PM
^ You do your sword fighting with your cock. Known knowledge.

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 02:59 PM
^ You do your sword fighting with your cock. Known knowledge.

I am deeply offended by that homosexual connotation.

You should watch yourself.

BacktoBasics
07-09-2012, 04:00 PM
I am deeply offended by that homosexual connotation.

You should watch yourself.
You're pretty much on the top of the list here. Intolerantly obsessing over forum members sexual preferences, attacking forum members for being gay and generally hiding your enormous vagina behind that computer screen of yours. You're one of the biggest cowards this forum has ever seen.

mavs>spurs
07-09-2012, 04:05 PM
All the hardcore self appointed defenders of homosexuality are probably at the top of the list.

Avante
07-09-2012, 04:05 PM
It all comes down to cardio conditioning if you aren't a pro fighter. Nobody can really fight (just put them up against a real fighter) so it's who can last the longest. A small cat in shape would whip up on a big bar bully with no cardio.

Nobody here however strikes me as somebody I would need to worry about.

Blake
07-09-2012, 04:07 PM
All the hardcore self appointed defenders of homosexuality are probably at the top of the list.

Naw, I just want to see society move to a better place by allowing consenting adults to pursue happiness.

Avante
07-09-2012, 04:11 PM
Naw, I just want to see society move to a better place by allowing consenting adults to pursue happiness.

Parades?

Reck
07-09-2012, 04:17 PM

Not necessarily the case.

It all comes down to human rights to be honest.

Would you say that if a white person is defending a black person that the one doing the defending is black? I dont think so.

mavs>spurs
07-09-2012, 04:24 PM

when were they ever not allowed to?

gays shouldn't need my approval to do what they do. as long as they aren't imprisoned or beaten or lawfully discriminated based upon their orientation, then they can't expect to force the rest of us to agree with their lifestyle.

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 04:29 PM
You're pretty much on the top of the list here. Intolerantly obsessing over forum members sexual preferences, attacking forum members for being gay and generally hiding your enormous vagina behind that computer screen of yours. You're one of the biggest cowards this forum has ever seen.

Which gay poster did I attack? You?

I thought you were an angry queen for chrissakes! I have nothing against queens.

I don't tolerate anyone abusing angry queens and I won't vote for anyone trying to pass a law that discriminates against angry queens!

I hope we are clear on that.

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 04:30 PM

werd.

Blake
07-09-2012, 04:38 PM
when were they ever not allowed to?

gays shouldn't need my approval to do what they do. as long as they aren't imprisoned or beaten or lawfully discriminated based upon their orientation, then they can't expect to force the rest of us to agree with their lifestyle.

They're not allowed to get married.

There is no good reason not to let them.

Blake
07-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Which gay poster did I attack? You?

I thought you were an angry queen for chrissakes! I have nothing against queens.

I don't tolerate anyone abusing angry queens and I won't vote for anyone trying to pass a law that discriminates against angry queens!

I hope we are clear on that.

So you are just being a dip shit.

Thanks for the clarification

Avante
07-09-2012, 04:43 PM

I do agree they should be able to marry.

I am against two men trying to raise a child however.

Woo Bum-kon
07-09-2012, 04:44 PM

You won't tell me a fucking thing fucker, got it! You do nothing at all but tell others what to do, that is worst than trolling or anything else, you ain't shit punk and we are tired of you telling us what to do. So take your wahwahwah and stick it up your ass, gotta prick? Follwers like you need to keep your mouth shut.

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 04:44 PM

Any thing you say sweetie...just relax..I am fighting for your team.

You're welcome.

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 04:46 PM
You won't tell me a fucking thing fucker, got it! You do nothing at all but tell others what to do, that is worst than trolling or anything else, you ain't shit punk and we are tired of you telling us what to do. So take your wahwahwah and stick it up your ass, gotta prick? Follwers like you need to keep your mouth shut.

mavs>spurs
07-09-2012, 04:51 PM

marriage is a religious ceremony. gays don't need to be married to engage in a monogamous relationship together. if you're seeking the approval of the church or a group of people to find your happiness, you're probably doing it wrong.

Blake
07-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Any thing you say sweetie...just relax..I am fighting for your team.

You're welcome.

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 05:08 PM
I think gays should have the right to be as fucked up as everyone else- therefore I support their right to marry.

Blake
07-09-2012, 05:10 PM
marriage is a religious ceremony. gays don't need to be married to engage in a monogamous relationship together. if you're seeking the approval of the church or a group of people to find your happiness, you're probably doing it wrong.

you don't know how marriage licenses work? Rly?

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 05:16 PM
Blake is getting shit on in numerous threads...here and in the NBA forum...

Bill_Brasky
07-09-2012, 05:28 PM

So are you telling me that there is no financial advantage to being married? It's all just a big religious thing?

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-09-2012, 05:30 PM
In the eyes of narcissistic Christians, yeah, marriage is only a religious thing and letting gays marry would somehow be them forcing the Church's approval when no one said anything about the Church respecting their marriages. They simply think the whole world revolves around their Church and gay marriage is a deliberate insult to them when gay people simply don't give a shit about them :lol

Blake
07-09-2012, 05:33 PM

There was a point I thought you were lying on purpose.

Now I'm starting to think you are simply unaware just how much shit you are under.

No lie.

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 05:34 PM
There was a point I thought you were lying on purpose.

Now I'm starting to think you are simply unaware just how much shit you are under.

No lie.

Tell me.

Blake
07-09-2012, 05:37 PM

I'm guessing this surprises no one

Blake
07-09-2012, 05:38 PM
Tell me.

I just did, dipshit.

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 05:46 PM
I just did, dipshit.

Didn't make any sense.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-09-2012, 05:47 PM
I'd be more interested to know who has taken mma lessons then actually tried them out on some random dude in a bar
my old roommate practiced mma for years and years, never tried that shit out of the dojo once

Reck
07-09-2012, 05:48 PM
you don't know how marriage licenses work? Rly?

So are you telling me that there is no financial advantage to being married? It's all just a big religious thing?

You might want to revisit that comment. :lmao

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 05:51 PM
sniffing my farts again...shadowflamer...you queer boy?

I am leaving...there should be no reason for you to appear in another thread I visit...unless you are trying to get to know me better..so fuck off.

johnsmith
07-09-2012, 05:54 PM
sniffing my farts again...shadowflamer...you queer boy?

I am leaving...there should be no reason for you to appear in another thread I visit...unless you are trying to get to know me better..so fuck off.

You're a gaping vagina.

Avante
07-09-2012, 06:19 PM
You're a gaping vagina.

See all you do is follow everyone else arouind bitching, why?

johnsmith
07-09-2012, 06:26 PM
See all you do is follow everyone else arouind bitching, why?

I wasn't bitching....I was informing another poster that he is a gaping vagina.

Avante
07-09-2012, 06:33 PM
I wasn't bitching....I was informing another poster that he is a gaping vagina.

Negative, negative, negative, negative, is all you do. Are you really that fucked up?

johnsmith
07-09-2012, 06:40 PM
Negative, negative, negative, negative, is all you do. Are you really that fucked up?

That seems negative of you.

Avante
07-09-2012, 06:45 PM
That seems negative of you.

Why do you post, when all you ever do is bug people? Dude, give it a rest.

johnsmith
07-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Why do you post, when all you ever do is bug people? Dude, give it a rest.

What happens if I didn't? In your opinion?

Avante
07-09-2012, 06:52 PM
What happens if I didn't? In your opinion?

Just drop the stupidity and bullshit, it makes you look fucking retarded. You don't tell others shit if you aren't doing something on your own. You need us slick, you have no creativity. You are a fucking leech, not good amigo.

Act like a mature adult and see what happens.

johnsmith
07-09-2012, 07:06 PM
Just drop the stupidity and bullshit, it makes you look fucking retarded. You don't tell others shit if you aren't doing something on your own. You need us slick, you have no creativity. You are a fucking leech, not good amigo.

Act like a mature adult and see what happens.

:lmao tough and angry

Clipper Nation
07-09-2012, 07:09 PM
They ARE discriminated under the law, B... civil unions are not equivalent to marriages, tbh...

Avante
07-09-2012, 07:43 PM
:lmao tough and angry

A leech and a follower:lmao

DMC
07-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Why does every thread become a gay marriage topic? I think gays should be forced to marry, the rest of us should get a pass.

mavs>spurs
07-09-2012, 08:41 PM
They ARE discriminated under the law, B... civil unions are not equivalent to marriages, tbh...

yeah i agree they should make it to where legally they are EXACTLY the same so they can shut the fuck up and stay out of earshot already.

Vagina
07-09-2012, 08:45 PM
You're a gaping vagina.

Not there is anything wrong with that.

Avante
07-09-2012, 08:48 PM
The gay thing.

Yes if they are cool it's cool. No reason to be a punk about it. If however they start parading it around, it sucks. They do need to realize their situation is not the norm and most really don't want it around so be cool about it.

johnsmith
07-09-2012, 08:50 PM
They do need to realize their situation is not the norm and most really don't want it around so be cool about it.

this describes you on this site perfectly....:lol

Avante
07-09-2012, 09:01 PM
this describes you on this site perfectly....:lol

Until you start doing something other than leeching off me/everyone else why not shut up? To constantly wahwahwahwahwah and then wimperwimperwimper, sucks! Do something amigo, can you?

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 09:18 PM
I don't know if this is just a coincidence...but I just glanced at the posters currently in the club and had to laugh at how the last line reads....:lmao

silverblk mystix (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18982), benefactor (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13284), Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483), mrsmaalox (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5468), redzero (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16145), Death In June (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8064), ginobili's bald spot (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12354), SpurinDallas (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31705), Shadowflames (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412),
Blake (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460), Vagina (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11327)

mavs>spurs
07-09-2012, 09:25 PM
After putting more thought into it I've filed a list of those who probably can't fight:

-Posters who vigorously defend homosexuality without having the nuts to just come out of the closet already

-posters who regularly copy and swaggerjack other posters material

-all the fake black posters on spurstalk

-posters who's moniker has something to do with sugary drinks

-posters who are missing certain appendages because they got cuckolded by beetus

-posters who are abnormally short

-all the political forum libtards with white guilt

I may need to add more to this later, but it pretty much encompasses easily 90% of the forum.

mavs>spurs
07-09-2012, 09:27 PM
Posters who attend utsa and are too poor from sending all their money back to their homeland to support 50 relatives to afford towels to dry off their backs after showering

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 09:36 PM
After putting more thought into it I've filed a list of those who probably can't fight:

-Posters who vigorously defend homosexuality without having the nuts to just come out of the closet already

-posters who regularly copy and swaggerjack other posters material

-all the fake black posters on spurstalk

-posters who's moniker has something to do with sugary drinks

-posters who are missing certain appendages because they got cuckolded by beetus

-posters who are abnormally short

-all the political forum libtards with white guilt

I may need to add more to this later, but it pretty much encompasses easily 90% of the forum.

So far, you nailed it.

Reck
07-09-2012, 09:52 PM
That's a broad list that applies to the whole world.

Not exactly going out on a limb. :lol

ginobili's bald spot
07-09-2012, 09:57 PM
@TLong- I'd knock yo old ass out.

Calm down son. I've seen your burnt leprechaun lookin ass. You ain't knocking anyone out unless they're in the fifth grade.

Landon Donofag
07-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Smash all ya lil niggaz. ne1 wanna step holla

DMC
07-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Smash all ya lil niggaz. ne1 wanna step holla
I'd probably slap you back into talking like a white boy.

Trill Clinton
07-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Calm down son. I've seen your burnt leprechaun lookin ass. You ain't knocking anyone out unless they're in the fifth grade.

im honey complected and taller than you, stop it 5. after i make swift work of tlong we can thump it out.

AngryMan
07-09-2012, 10:32 PM
im honey complected and taller than you, stop it 5. after i make swift work of tlong we can thump it out.

Man.....sit your gang banger wannabe ass down.

Trill Clinton
07-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Man.....sit your gang banger wannabe ass down.

lol

TE
07-09-2012, 11:31 PM
imho, in a nutshell

backtobasics

Spurs da champs
07-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Posters that make the threads calling out other posters.

silverblk mystix
07-09-2012, 11:49 PM
imho, in a nutshell

She would catfight like a motherfucker!

TE
07-10-2012, 12:02 AM
She would catfight like a motherfucker!

with some ethically based attempted haymakers on how it's wrong to this and that

Paulie
07-10-2012, 12:34 AM

So that's why yous so unhappy.

Are yous angry also cuz chumpy left you?

ginobili's bald spot
07-10-2012, 12:35 AM

http://missjia.com/images/2012/02/AmSJjz_CEAAG7mt.jpg

:lmao :lmao:lmao Did your daddy let you barrow that suit? It doesn't even fit your little ass. Oh my bad you're black, you probably don't have a dad. :lmao but if Devin Ebanks knocked up a midget crack whore, that kid would look exactly like you when he was 45.

TE
07-10-2012, 12:39 AM
:lol

Wild Cobra
07-10-2012, 03:33 AM
I'm going to guess Trill Clinton.
I was going to initially say that from the title, but when I though a few seconds, I have to say the ones who are most antagonistic with the unanimity of the internet. I would say those like Chump, Clambake, Fuzzy, etc.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2012, 04:45 AM

-all the fake black posters on spurstalkSo you can't fight.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2012, 04:47 AM
I was going to initially say that from the title, but when I though a few seconds, I have to say the ones who are most antagonistic with the unanimity of the internet. I would say those like Chump, Clambake, Fuzzy, etc.Cry me a river, tough guy, etc.

Trill Clinton
07-10-2012, 08:03 AM
http://missjia.com/images/2012/02/AmSJjz_CEAAG7mt.jpg

:lmao :lmao:lmao Did your daddy let you barrow that suit? It doesn't even fit your little ass. Oh my bad you're black, you probably don't have a dad. :lmao but if Devin Ebanks knocked up a midget crack whore, that kid would look exactly like you when he was 45.

aye I was fly in that pic, stop hatin'

:lol

tha fuck you laughing at hoe? out of all the characters on that show you choose to associate yourself with the dope fiend smh:lol if you gone go the bitch route, you could have at least chosen Kima or Snoop.

DMC
07-10-2012, 08:10 AM
^ Didn't that store have any mirrors? :)

Trill Clinton
07-10-2012, 08:11 AM
^ Didn't that store have any mirrors? :)

yea they did...I like bringing back and setting trends. the zoot suit is coming back.

Blake
07-10-2012, 08:18 AM

I don't know if this is just a coincidence...but I just glanced at the posters currently in the club and had to laugh at how the last line reads....:lmao

silverblk mystix (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18982), benefactor (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13284), Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483), mrsmaalox (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5468), redzero (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16145), Death In June (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=8064), ginobili's bald spot (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=12354), SpurinDallas (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31705), Shadowflames (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14412),
Blake (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3460), Vagina (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11327)

You came back fast.

Is this your way of trying to get to know me better?

silverblk mystix
07-10-2012, 10:24 AM
You came back fast.

Is this your way of trying to get to know me better?

I was directing that first quote at Shadowflamer---otherwise known as Blake-lite.

He is a little fart sniffer always chasing me around.

You, I don't mind you chasing me sweetie since I already know you would let me slam your girl. Just watch out because chumpie sounds like a way angry queen and if he thinks that Blakey is straying....oooh...

Watch your steps.

Blake
07-10-2012, 10:40 AM
You telling others to stop following you while you follow others is just another par on your course.

lebomb
07-10-2012, 11:18 AM
I will fuck everyone in this thread!!!!

lebomb
07-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Oh wait!

I forgot UP............ :lmao