PDA

View Full Version : No Teams with a Quality 3/4 have a Chance Against Miami?

HeatChamps
07-09-2012, 05:13 PM
Lebron with outplay any 3/4 heading his way. Anyone between 6'6 and 6'10 are screwed. I feel bad for Durant. Just another victim of playing against the best player ever when you consider both offense and defense.

whitemamba
07-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Lebron with outplay any 3/4 heading his way. Anyone between 6'6 and 6'10 are screwed. I feel bad for Durant. Just another victim of playing against the best player ever when you consider both offense and defense.

tbh, im not impressed with miamis * championship.. mike miller 7 3's.. lmao

Juggity
07-09-2012, 05:54 PM
whitemamba's usually mad retahded but he makes a good point about Miami's luck with shooting. They definitely got hot at the right time. The finals sometimes come down to whose scrubs shoot better.

Ace
07-09-2012, 06:04 PM

That was the close out game, series already over. Kinda like the Lakers run...

Latarian Milton
07-09-2012, 06:05 PM
whitemamba's usually mad retahded but he makes a good point about Miami's luck with shooting. They definitely got hot at the right time. The finals sometimes come down to whose scrubs shoot better.

NBA players just be too good to miss wide open shots imho, when the opposing team had to double/triple team our best player, the rest are left out there wide open and the "scrubs" just hit the shots they were supposed to make. if they missed those shots w/ zero defense in front of them, they'd be real scrubs tbh

racm
07-09-2012, 06:41 PM
The 2012 Miami team was a lot like the 2003 Spurs team. A dominant guy who was surrounded with 3 point shooters.

Of course, the biggest difference was that LeBron had Wade and Bosh to pitch in, but Duncan had a retiring Robinson, a rookie Manu and an unproven Parker.

whitemamba
07-09-2012, 07:02 PM
NBA players just be too good to miss wide open shots imho, when the opposing team had to double/triple team our best player, the rest are left out there wide open and the "scrubs" just hit the shots they were supposed to make. if they missed those shots w/ zero defense in front of them, they'd be real scrubs tbh

true, they are too good, they should never miss... but the heat got hot when it counted.. that was some of the craziest shooting ive seen since dallas vs la when they won.. point is, miami is fucking stacked, its hard to keep up with the core 3, and then on top of that miller. chalmers, fuckin norris cole hittin 3s?

Clipper Nation
07-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Not impressed with the Lakers' 2001 and 2002 * championships, tbh...

*Refs

Spurs9
07-09-2012, 07:30 PM
I won't talk about Miami but I will say there are going to be some seriously terrible teams this season.