PDA

View Full Version : Recap/things we've learned in the Club...this week...

silverblk mystix
07-10-2012, 12:23 AM
We have learned that the most reviled things that exist are;

#4) Child Molesters

#3) Crack/Meth Whores

#2) Smokers

Drumroll.....

#1) HOMOPHOBES!!!!!

What other things have come to light?

Trainwreck2100
07-10-2012, 12:44 AM
There's two real faggoty posters here, that's more of a recap than something learned though. Look I didn't even need a ellipse.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2012, 12:51 AM
There's two real faggoty posters here, that's more of a recap than something learned though. Look I didn't even need a ellipse.

:nope

Avante
07-10-2012, 12:54 AM
Good question bro.

One thing that sticks out like a one legged whore in a rodeo is how those that wahwahwimperwimper around the most never do anything but that. They lack the creativity to originate a thread, they don't know anything yet think they are in a position to give advice, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! There is no depth here, too many simpletons.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2012, 12:55 AM
Good question bro.

One thing that sticks out like a one legged whore in a rodeo is how those that wahwahwimperwimper around the most never do anything but that. They lack the creativity to originate a thread, they don't know anything yet think they are in a position to give advice, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! There is no depth here, too many simpletons.

What about that WOO BUNG-HOLE guy...he is retarded isn't he?

:lmao

Avante
07-10-2012, 12:59 AM
What about that WOO BUNG-HOLE guy...he is retarded isn't he?

I've given up trying to figure that freak out. He's actually kinda scarey, I mean who calls themselves Woo Bung-Hole? Weird.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2012, 01:01 AM
I've given up trying to figure that freak out. He's actually kinda scarey, I mean who calls themselves Woo Bung-Hole? Weird.

Trainwreck2100
07-10-2012, 01:01 AM
if you fuck silveblk mystix is it being a homo or masturbation?

silverblk mystix
07-10-2012, 01:03 AM

Whoa.

This kind of talk is not tolerated here. A lot of people have got their panties twisted over that kind of talk.

Avante
07-10-2012, 01:05 AM

Little man, that silly junior high bullshit won't work, ok? Now rethink things like a good little kid and try it again without the childish bullshit, got it!

ChumpDumper
07-10-2012, 04:30 AM
We learned that sbm and RaZon start threads when they feel especially sensitive.

Probably hormonal.

Bill_Brasky
07-10-2012, 06:35 AM
Why are you so obsessed with homos bro? Sounds like a classic case of self hatred imo

thispego
07-10-2012, 07:43 AM
Good question bro.

This dude gets it :tu

Clipper Nation
07-10-2012, 08:05 AM
Good question bro.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_6s04yZyTSv4/TNs-ssHMUwI/AAAAAAAAEd8/zD1C570qLys/s1600/WELCH%2527S+GRAPE+JUICE+64+OZ..jpg

DMC
07-10-2012, 08:12 AM
1. Google is RaVante's friend
2. Athletes in the 60's used PEDs (and it made a difference)
3. Track and shitty music go hand and hand
4. Some here are contemplating gay marriage

man on wire
07-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Good question bro.

WGAF about starting a damn thread!? Some things/subjects can be discussed in simple terms. Who the hell made you king of advice!?

silverblk mystix
07-10-2012, 10:19 AM
We also found out that the eternal nihilist does care about 1 thing!

69,000 posts of not caring but he does care and defend against homophobia.

Despite all the homo slur slinging he participated in.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2012, 10:44 AM
We also found out that the eternal nihilist does care about 1 thing!

69,000 posts of not caring but he does care and defend against homophobia.

Despite all the homo slur slinging he participated in.You'll notice I didn't post any homo slurs -- just a little neutral innuendo that helped you meltdown.

Doesn't that make me somehow better than you? Yes, it does.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2012, 11:24 AM
You'll notice I didn't post any homo slurs -- just a little neutral innuendo that helped you meltdown.

Doesn't that make me somehow better than you? Yes, it does.

lol neutral innuendo

Like I said before, the only difference between most of you and I is that- at least I know I am a hypocrite.

Blake
07-10-2012, 11:28 AM
lol neutral innuendo

Like I said before, the only difference between most of you and I is that- at least I know I am a hypocrite.

You're also a liar.

you don't really believe you're a hypocrite.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2012, 11:32 AM
lol neutral innuendoYep, simply implying someone's sexuality isn't necessarily a slur; one's prejudice makes one think it is a slur. People like you throw out these actual slurs because you think they are effective -- that's why I know the mere inference you drew from my posts drives you nuts.

Like I said before, the only difference between most of you and I is that- at least I know I am a hypocrite.You're also a thin-skinned homophobe.

Who may actually be gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Yep, simply implying someone's sexuality isn't necessarily a slur; one's prejudice makes one think it is a slur. People like you throw out these actual slurs because you think they are effective -- that's why I know the mere inference you drew from my posts drives you nuts.

You're also a thin-skinned homophobe.

Who may actually be gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Are you hitting on me again?

cue in Chump-lite and Blake lite to run in here to their masters side...:lmao

ChumpDumper
07-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Are you hitting on me again?You've been asking me about my sexuality for days. Too late to play that card.

Blake
07-10-2012, 01:02 PM
You're also a liar.

you don't really believe you're a hypocrite.

JoeChalupa
07-10-2012, 02:00 PM
Not much to tell the truth.

z0sa
07-10-2012, 02:16 PM
A short bus wrecked into the club and burned most of it down tbh

TubThumper
07-10-2012, 03:07 PM
You've been asking me about my sexuality for days. Too late to play that card.

Didn't you ask him to?

You should probably ask me about my sexuality again, sbm.

Nicely this time.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Didn't you ask him to?Nicely.

TubThumper
07-10-2012, 03:14 PM
It sounds like you get off on this.

It's okay, I don't judge.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2012, 03:17 PM
It sounds like you get off on this.

It's okay, I don't judge.I already said why I enjoy trolling people just as you enjoy addressing me under that screen name.

Wouldn't care if you did judge.

TubThumper
07-10-2012, 03:18 PM
Your tone is starting to sound a little upset.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Your tone is starting to sound a little upset.You live in hope.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Troll time!!!!

Reck
07-10-2012, 04:16 PM
Troll time!!!!

Someone sounds overly happy today.

Had some cocks for breakfast and lunch?

ChumpDumper
07-10-2012, 04:20 PM
^ Shadowflames is also one of my trolls.

silverblk mystix
07-10-2012, 04:25 PM

Makes perfect sense. He is a major league fart-sniffer. I can't post anywhere without him following me around like a sad , lost puppy.

Pathetic.

mavs>spurs
07-10-2012, 04:31 PM
lol shadowflamer

Reck
07-10-2012, 04:36 PM

I am you, you are me. We all are one and the same who's sole purpose on this board is to make mystix think its all about him. :lol

silverblk mystix
07-10-2012, 04:38 PM
I am you, you are me. We all are one and the same who's sole purpose on this board is to make mystix think its all about him. :lol

I am the eggman...whooo...I am the walrus...goo goo goo ju...

Reck
07-10-2012, 04:38 PM
lol shadowflamer

Sup scrub? Why you joining the queer clique? Come with us, we are the strong, we are....the club clique.

TE
07-10-2012, 04:39 PM
Sup scrub? Why you joining the queer clique? Come with us, we are the strong, we are....the club clique.

The irony, :lol.

Blake
07-10-2012, 04:41 PM
Makes perfect sense. He is a major league fart-sniffer. I can't post anywhere without him following me around like a sad , lost puppy.

Pathetic.

The gang can't have a decent shootout without you stepping in and taking bullets

Reck
07-10-2012, 04:42 PM

Why is it an irony?

You are welcome to join the strong trigganigga.

TE
07-10-2012, 04:43 PM
Why is it an irony?

Do you really have to ask? :lol

Spartacus
07-10-2012, 04:43 PM
I am the eggman...whooo...I am the walrus...goo goo goo ju...

I am Spartacus!

silverblk mystix
07-10-2012, 04:56 PM

Now I've heard everything.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 02:08 PM
Good question bro.

One thing that sticks out like a one legged whore in a rodeo is how those that wahwahwimperwimper around the most never do anything but that. They lack the creativity to originate a thread, they don't know anything yet think they are in a position to give advice, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! There is no depth here, too many simpletons.Then maybe you should fucking leave. I guess you're too stupid to figure out that you're part of the problem.

Avante
07-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Then maybe you should fucking leave. I guess you're too stupid to figure out that you're part of the problem.

Shut up:rolleyes STOP BITCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 02:11 PM
Troll time!!!!...and this is what you obviously don't understand. There's already a forum for this kind of garbage but a few of you think its okay to run your shit out wherever you please. Its the primary contributing factor to why this place has become a shell of its former self.

The sooner your little group leaves or at the very least puts an end to the infantile pointless thread making this place can start to recover.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Shut up:rolleyes STOP BITCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !You're one of the worst posters here. People are sick of your shit, sick of your posting and have repeatedly asked you to leave or quit. But nooooo you just keep running out your childish bullshit because you lack the intellectual firepower to bring anything of value.

I'll stop bitching when you guys figure out the difference between The Club and the Troll forum.

You obviously have no clue.

Avante
07-11-2012, 02:18 PM
You're one of the worst posters here. People are sick of your shit, sick of your posting and have repeatedly asked you to leave or quit. But nooooo you just keep running out your childish bullshit because you lack the intellectual firepower to bring anything of value.

I'll stop bitching when you guys figure out the difference between The Club and the Troll forum.

Why don't you show me how it's done then instead of following everyone around wimpering about every fucking thing. I don't see you doing anything but telling everyone else what they should be doing, you do realize that totally sucks, right? I thought this was the ...Playground....a place to fuck around, are you telling me this is a forum for serious discussions?

Give us all example of how it should be done or shut the fuck up.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 02:18 PM
...and this is what you obviously don't understand. There's already a forum for this kind of garbage but a few of you think its okay to run your shit out wherever you please. Its the primary contributing factor to why this place has become a shell of its former self.

The sooner your little group leaves or at the very least puts an end to the infantile pointless thread making this place can start to recover.

Meltdown again.

You have allowed trolling in here for years. Never had any rules. Allowed people to insult anyone at any time- so the shit was returned and now you don't like it.

Irony indeed.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 02:19 PM
You're one of the worst posters here. People are sick of your shit, sick of your posting and have repeatedly asked you to leave or quit. But nooooo you just keep running out your childish bullshit because you lack the intellectual firepower to bring anything of value.

You'll stop bitching when you are off your period.

What a vagina.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Why don't you show me how it's done then instead if following everyone around wimpering about every fucking thing. I don't see you doing anything be telling everyone else what they should be doing, you do realize that totally sucks, right? I thought this was the ...Playground....a place to fuck around, are you telling me this is a forum for serious discussions?I've paid my dues here. Did so long before you were ever here.

Its simple, you think you're above the forum rules. You post shit that belong in the troll forum. This forum used to be productive and now its overrun with your little group and their pointless posting and thread making.

What you truly fail to realize is that it would work out just fine if you guys were actually funny. But you're not.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 02:22 PM
You'll stop bitching when you are off your period.

What a vagina.Gay smack from a bigot who would have thought

Avante
07-11-2012, 02:25 PM
I've paid my dues here. Did so long before you were ever here.

Its simple, you think you're above the forum rules. You post shit that belong in the troll forum. This forum used to be productive and now its overrun with your little group and their pointless posting and thread making.

What you truly fail to realize is that it would work out just fine if you guys were actually funny. But you're not.

So what do we need to talk about? What would you talk about?

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 02:26 PM
I've paid my dues here. Did so long before you were ever here.

I don't see an answer in there.

How can anyone talk to you then and why are you in here issuing threats?

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 02:31 PM
I don't see an answer in there.

How can anyone talk to you then and why are you in hear issuing threats?I'm calling it for what it is. This forum has dwindled down as a result of posters such as yourself. Keep your smack and childish stupidity in the troll forum. Is that too difficult for you to understand. This forum isn't a place for you to attempt to shock us into laughter as a result of your bigotry.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 02:33 PM
I'm calling it for what it is. This forum has dwindled down as a result of posters such as yourself. Keep your smack and childish stupidity in the troll forum. Is that too difficult for you to understand. This forum isn't a place for you to attempt to shock us into laughter as a result of your bigotry.

x2

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm calling it for what it is. This forum has dwindled down as a result of posters such as yourself. Keep your smack and childish stupidity in the troll forum. Is that too difficult for you to understand. This forum isn't a place for you to attempt to shock us into laughter as a result of your bigotry.

I'll call you on that.

Are you a mod here? An owner? What is your authority to be giving me orders?

I am asking politely.

If you are someone that can make changes I will do you one better.

You install some rules in here and I will follow them. Make the rules evenly applied and you will never have to deal with me.

You want to make this an adult place--install the rules. I want to know where you were also when the following was uttered relentlessly in here;

Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_,Luc k_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_ The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_,faggot , etc....

By everyone--including all your fave posters.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 02:36 PM
I'll call you on that.

Are you a mod here? An owner? What is your authority to be giving me orders?

I am asking politely.

If you are someone that can make changes I will do you one better.

You install some rules in here and I will follow them. Make the rules evenly applied and you will never have to deal with me.

You want to make this an adult place--install the rules. I want to know where you were also when the following was uttered relentlessly in here;

Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_,Luc k_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_ The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_,faggot , etc....

By everyone--including all your fave posters.

ok they were slurs and I guess they were programmed out...

but the question still stands.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 02:37 PM
x2...and this coming from a guy/gal who posted a lot of garbage before finally realizing a better more productive use of this forum.

I don't want to pat you on the back too soon but well done.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 02:41 PM
ok they were slurs and I guess they were programmed out...

but the question still stands.I don't have to be a mod or admin or owner to point out how unproductive and pointless your post are.

Are you having trouble with differentiating the troll forum and the club. Its pretty self explanatory.

Don't get me wrong I've trolled these forums for years with various nics but it was quality and when it was time to hang it up and move on I did. You might not have noticed but the internet grew out of infantile trolling about 4 years ago.

You guys treat this place like a bunch of 12 years old who are camping out in your backyard.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 02:43 PM
You guys treat this place like a bunch of 12 years old who are camping out in your backyard.

snicker...

12 year-olds in sbm's backyard...pretty disturbing thought

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 02:44 PM
I don't have to be a mod or admin or owner to point out how unproductive and pointless your post are.

Are you having trouble with differentiating the troll forum and the club. Its pretty self explanatory.

Don't get me wrong I've trolled these forums for years with various nics but it was quality and when it was time to hang it up and move on I did. You might not have noticed but the internet grew out of infantile trolling about 4 years ago.

You are not a mod or a forum official?

Then I am wasting my time or you are trolling.

You are also basically saying that being an asshole is ok and being disrespectful is ok. Certain slurs by certain posters are ok- but not by us because in your opinion--it is not quality

now I have heard everything.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 02:53 PM
You are not a mod or a forum official?

Then I am wasting my time or you are trolling.

You are also basically saying that being an asshole is ok and being disrespectful is ok. Certain slurs by certain posters are ok- but not by us because in your opinion--it is not quality

now I have heard everything.lets consolidate. http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201063

...and no shit you're wasting your time and everyone else who's subject to reading your garbage.

This isn't my opinion. Do you not realize that you're one of the most annoying posters here. The general consensus is that no one likes you.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 06:51 PM
lets consolidate. http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201063

...and no shit you're wasting your time and everyone else who's subject to reading your garbage.

This isn't my opinion. Do you not realize that you're one of the most annoying posters here. The general consensus is that no one likes you.

Then I am doing something right because if I was anywhere near the same vicinity of your vagina's standing...

I would just fucking kill myself to spare the world another useless and angry blood-soaked vagina.