Budkin
07-10-2012, 05:24 PM
:lol Hoopsworld

TheMACHINE
07-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Lakers aint getting Howard. he's a biiitccccchhh

#41 Shoot Em Up
07-10-2012, 05:26 PM
Dwight needs to come home to LaLa Land. It's where he belongs.

TheMACHINE
07-10-2012, 05:26 PM
in second thought...this deal makes sense cuz Rockets dont care if they dont re-sign bynum...and magic gets a shitload of draft picks.....still..the lakers dont have a commitment from Howard.

TDMVPDPOY
07-10-2012, 05:27 PM
lol rockets trying to get something with the accumulated shit

#41 Shoot Em Up
07-10-2012, 05:28 PM
in second thought...this deal makes sense cuz Rockets dont care if they dont re-sign bynum...and magic gets a shitload of draft picks.....still..the lakers dont have a commitment from Howard.

Rockets are reportedly on Bynum's "list". So he'd resign with them blood niggas for sure.

TheMACHINE
07-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Rockets are reportedly on Bynum's "list". So he'd resign with them blood niggas for sure.

well then its all on Howard.

Killakobe81
07-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Lakers aint getting Howard. he's a biiitccccchhh

Doubt it happens but that makes sense. McHale working with Bynum if he stays healthy would be filthy. Rox send the young assets to Magic and they tank for the number one in a weak draft shit they won dat shit thrice already. Would hate to see Bynum in our conference but I call bullshit.

#41 Shoot Em Up
07-10-2012, 05:30 PM
If i'm LA I call this niggas bluff. Where else he gonna go after this year?? Brooklyn won't have cap space for the next 10 years.

Killakobe81
07-10-2012, 05:34 PM
well then its all on Howard.

Howard would sign. If Nash could make Gortat half as effective as Amare in pnr if Dwight comes Nash would get him so many easy dunks. LOL at pressure on Dwight ... Kobe gets all even though Heat are a super team. If Kobe can't win with Nash and Dwight haters will blame him and Brown ...

TIMMYtoZO
07-10-2012, 05:36 PM
:lol Lakers
:lol Nets
:lol 2 teams who failed to get Howard
:lol Howard being a dumbass
:lol everyone trying to create their own super team to "stop" Miami's dynasty

Killakobe81
07-10-2012, 05:40 PM
:lol Lakers
:lol Nets
:lol 2 teams who failed to get Howard
:lol Howard being a dumbass
:lol everyone trying to create their own super team to "stop" Miami's dynasty

I don't blame you right now I would say you guys get at LEAST get 2 rings. With a trade you guys still are the favorites and rightfully so. Just run this forum u and Ace unlike the Mavs fans and their owner who bitched out during the title defense ...props to your squad.

whitemamba
07-10-2012, 05:42 PM
i doubt they are going to put him in the same conference.. if this shit is even true

The Gemini Method
07-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Just do something already--this shit is lame either way.

Killakobe81
07-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Just do something already--this shit is lame either way.

Why would Bynum extend if he is trade bait? Oh wait extra year salary ... Still, not wise to leave him dangling shit or get off the pot. If I'm Magic I make Lakers and Rox eat one shit contract each. Who is gonna run PG for Rox?

baseline bum
07-10-2012, 06:05 PM
That might end up the best deal they can get for Howard; it's certainly better than what Brooklyn is offering since glass knees can't play point, assuring the Rockets of plenty of disappointing seasons and high draft picks to Orlando going ahead.

The Gemini Method
07-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Why would Bynum extend if he is trade bait? Oh wait extra year salary ... Still, not wise to leave him dangling shit or get off the pot. If I'm Magic I make Lakers and Rox eat one shit contract each. Who is gonna run PG for Rox?

That is true--however, the longer this shit drags on the more poisonous the situation becomes. That, for the better part of Bynum's notoriously weak temperment, will then cost the Lakers an already disatisfied center. Well, I mean, we'd be trading for one with the attitude as bad as Bynum.

Kai
07-10-2012, 06:07 PM
This is the same type of bullshit as the Nets deal. These "sources" originate from message board lurkers that re-post on hoopsworld and similar sites. Isn't it funny how the Dwight saga has a new headline every single day along with a new front runner?

Mel_13
07-10-2012, 06:08 PM
At least this makes some for the teams involved.

Clipper Nation
07-10-2012, 06:13 PM
Sons, it's over tbh... just contract the league to the Heat and Lakers...

Clipper Nation
07-10-2012, 06:19 PM
Jarrod N Rudolph ‏@JRudolphSports
I’ll keep it real: I’d rather let D12 walk than be involved in a trade revolving around the league’s 2 best bigs and walk away w/ neither.

This guy gets it tbh... unfortunately, the Magic are run by dumbasses...

Pelicans78
07-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Makes no sense keeping Howard for the full season. They need to start their tank as soon as possible,

Kai
07-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Makes no sense keeping Howard for the full season. They need to start their tank as soon as possible,

Marbury his ass :lol

pass1st
07-10-2012, 06:26 PM
This guy gets it tbh... unfortunately, the Magic are run by dumbasses...

Magic dont have alternative choices, nobody else with a top 5 center wants in on D12.

Clipper Nation
07-10-2012, 06:36 PM
Damn yall... Rockets might cut them Lakers out entirely...

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Rockets and Magic discussing direct two-team deals for Dwight-to-HOU & three-team scenario reported by @EricPincus. Story going online now

Kai
07-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Damn yall... Rockets might cut them Lakers out entirely...

Dwight or Bynum is A-OK with me. I would like to avoid making LA better though...

The Franchise
07-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Well the Rockets have 7 million in non guaranteed contracts, Martins expiring, a lottery pick, a couple second rounders and young talent. Sounds like the perfect trade partner for a rebuilding team.

crc21209
07-10-2012, 06:47 PM
Houston would have to be fucking stupid to help the Lakers out by giving them Dwight Howard....

Clipper Nation
07-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Well the Rockets have 7 million in non guaranteed contracts, Martins expiring, a lottery pick, a couple second rounders and young talent. Sounds like the perfect trade partner for a rebuilding team.

This.... Lakers don't even need to be involved, just trade Dwight to Houston, tbh... quick and simple...

Pelicans78
07-10-2012, 07:15 PM
This.... Lakers don't even need to be involved, just trade Dwight to Houston, tbh... quick and simple...

I think Houston would trade for him without a guarantee from him signing.

DPG21920
07-10-2012, 07:19 PM
They absolutely should too. They have nothing that is so good that the risk is too great to take a chance on Dwight. The Nets situation looked far more bleak when they traded for Deron, but they were able to pull it off. If HOU can get Dwight, they should do so without thinking twice.

If he fails, they will simply be right back where they are now - medicore.

phoenix219
07-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Trading for a player with no guarantee that he's going to resign is stupid. Remember back in the day, the fiasco Phoenix had with Antonio McDyess, and what it cost them?

Houston has almost no chance of keeping Howard, but has a chance of keeping Bynum. This is why they would involve LA...

Clipper Nation
07-10-2012, 07:23 PM
The more I think about it, the more those rumors sound like BS, tbh... Rockets would be helping the Lakers get a player that they also want, they'd be passing up the best center for the second best tops, and the Magic get nothing out of it...

Pelicans78
I actually liked all 3 picks of theirs. They have alot of young assets that could be moved. They could be a decent team with Dwight, Scola, Parsons, Martin even though Scola's rebounding and defense are average at best.

The Gemini Method
Houston would definitely fill the void left by Yao with the straight-up trade for Dwight. I know the perceived notion is that he won't resign in Clutch City, but if you have the chance to sign him and he has a change of heart, Houston then has the cornerstone in which to build a nice future in the Southwest division. I mean, with the Spurs in flux and the Mavs not having the best of luck in trying to team Dirk with Deron and Dwight. It is a calculated risk that may have the Rockets in a way better situation than the past few years or even in the past decade. However, that hinges on whether Howard can remain healthy...if the back injury/surgery was truth and not a way to keep the center from being a detriment to the rest of the team.

Pelicans78
But yeah, I would go after Bynum if I was Houston.

Clipper Nation
07-10-2012, 07:24 PM
I think Houston would trade for him without a guarantee from him signing.

They've said they'd do that, and think they can convince him to stay... and if he walks, who gives a shit because then they can rebuild....

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 07:33 PM
They've said they'd do that, and think they can convince him to stay... and if he walks, who gives a shit because then they can rebuild....

Are you gonna murder yourself if we land Howard..I don't want the loser but I bet you'll off yourself you'd be so damed depressed :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Mike_Bresnahan (https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=Mike_Bresnahan) Mike Bresnahan

Key development in Lakers' pursuit of Dwight Howard: They're more open to taking back contract of G-F Jason Richardson (3 yrs, $18.6 mill).

Looks like Lakers looking to go broke...

Acquiring J-Rich and Keeping MWP...we'll be pretty deep especially if we sign Grant Hill...we've already resigned Ebanks...now we need to sign Jordan Hill...

Clipper Nation
07-10-2012, 07:49 PM
http://jerseychaser.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Funny-Dwight-Howard-Sign.png

Latarian Milton
07-10-2012, 07:50 PM
But yeah, I would go after Bynum if I was Houston.

HOU ain't havin no more interest in a big with glass knees after the 7'6 prodigious failure imho

Clipper Nation
07-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Are you gonna murder yourself if we land Howard..I don't want the loser but I bet you'll off yourself you'd be so damed depressed :lol
:lol Pink

The Gemini Method
07-10-2012, 07:53 PM
J-Rich? Grant Hill? The Los Angeles Suns? More fitting since there isn't really any actual lakes in the Greater L.A. area...

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 07:54 PM
:lol Pink

you fucked :lol you can borrow my AR-15 to off yourself if you like :lol

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/222220/Lakers_Willing_To_Take_Jason_Richardson_In_Deal_Fo r_Howard

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 07:57 PM
http://jerseychaser.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Funny-Dwight-Howard-Sign.png

Hey dipshit you musta forgot :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Steve-Nash-And-Kobe-Bryant-LA-Lakers-Wallpaper-BasketWallpaperscom-.jpg

pass1st
07-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Whats with the jizzing over D12 to Rockets now? He never even once mentioned he wanted to sign there :lol

I have no idea why people are so scared of Dwight to LA, it's not gonna solve the major issues on the team.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 08:02 PM
It does actually...Nash will lead Westbrook right into Dwight...read between the lines - lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/g_nash_kobe_412.jpg

Kai
07-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Houston has almost no chance of keeping Howard, but has a chance of keeping Bynum. This is why they would involve LA...

Where would he go next summer? Do you think he's leaving $30 mil on the table to go to sinking Dallas?

pass1st
07-10-2012, 08:08 PM
It does actually...Nash will lead Westbrook right into Dwight...read between the lines - lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/g_nash_kobe_412.jpg

Doesn't solve horrible coaching, zero bench, nobody backing up Kobe and the possibility of Pau playing worse.

Clipper Nation
07-10-2012, 08:11 PM
Whats with the jizzing over D12 to Rockets now? He never even once mentioned he wanted to sign there :lol
Nor does he want to stay with the Lakers if traded there... in fact, he made it clear that he only wanted to go to Brooklyn...

That being said, the Rockets have said they'd do a Dwight trade without worrying about whether or not he'd extend, and have been trying to do a trade for days now...

pass1st
07-10-2012, 08:23 PM
Nor does he want to stay with the Lakers if traded there... in fact, he made it clear that he only wanted to go to Brooklyn...

That being said, the Rockets have said they'd do a Dwight trade without worrying about whether or not he'd extend, and have been trying to do a trade for days now...

Dwight has been see-sawing making the Nets his exclusive team and preferred team for months now. Lakers likely can resign him if they got him, you would have to be sniffing paint to think anything he says is not susceptible to change. The Lakers have also been pursuing him knowing he says he would only sign to Nets. However, the Rockets might want Dwight but the Magic have made it fairly clear that they prefer to deal with Lakers or Nets. Bynum is their ideal package, Lopez is what they seem to be willing to settle with, but Rockets can't offer too much that makes sense.

Bynum is also adding to the Drama, but it's likely just him trying to stay with LA and he would settle for Magic if he had to. If not, Rockets would love to get Bynum since they can get somebody who will sign to them for sure and Magic will likely get a better package than Nets.

A straight up Houston - Magic deal will leave Magic hosed worse than with Nets and Rockets would still be in a mess.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Doesn't solve horrible coaching, zero bench, nobody backing up Kobe and the possibility of Pau playing worse.

Actually a line-up of Kobe, Dwight, Pau, Nash, and MWP can and will solve your coaching problem :lol and let's not over react...Brown is not a horrible coach he's just not an A lister he's a B lister...if the trade goes through it will likely include J-Rich...we already resigned Ebanks, if we sign Grant and Jordan Hill our bench is set...and finally Pau playing like shit will likely be a thing of the past with Nash...Nash will rejuvenate Pau and take the pressure off him..Pau will become our 4th option with Nash and Dwight...that should allow Pau to plau freely :lol

Clipper Nation
07-10-2012, 08:38 PM
@TommyDeeTKB
Source tells me Houston values Howard far more than Bynum…

@TommyDeeTKB
even more a source tells me that the Magic aren’t seeing much to make them make a deal with Houston and LA at this point. talks stalled.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 08:40 PM
the only option is Atl or the Nets...either way LA is in the drivers seat...we don't need to trade for him we still have the 2nd best center in the leauge :lol

Latarian Milton
07-10-2012, 08:45 PM

I have no idea why people are so scared of Dwight to LA, it's not gonna solve the major issues on the team.

bynum for DH would be a lateral move for LA at its finest. bynum plays a decent offensive game at the low post which DH doesn't have, and bynum's presence as an offensive threat has been quite an impetus that helps propel the ship.

DH might be a slight upgrade in defense but at the other end of floor he's inept & limited. dude used to be a beast with occult athleticism but no one knows how much that's left in him after the back surgery

Kai
07-10-2012, 08:55 PM
A straight up Houston - Magic deal will leave Magic hosed worse than with Nets and Rockets would still be in a mess.

:lol

whitemamba
07-10-2012, 08:58 PM
i just want this shit to be over.. im getting over princess howard tbh

pass1st
07-10-2012, 09:07 PM
:lol

It would :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 09:16 PM

Dwight has already said if traded to Houston he has no issue leaving his Bird Rights and 30 mill on the table..that's how much he dislikes Houston..and furthermore the Rockets are pretty fucking stupid...they've made some shitty decisions lately..real shitty..they want Dwight but have no PG to get him the ball...Dwight has no help inside..Houston is a mess and yet they want to trade for Dwight WHY?

talk about inept management...those guys are as bad as Cleveland and Charlotte :lol

weebo
07-10-2012, 09:20 PM
Dwight should just take the year off and strengthen his back and sign with the Nets next year.

Killakobe81
07-10-2012, 09:22 PM

I have no idea why peocaple are so scared of Dwight to LA, it's not gonna solve the major issues on the team.

I agree we would be better but Heat still favored to repeat... I hope trade does go through so we can LOL at the butthurt in this forum and elsewhere. I'm with pass this helps but as constructed we would still be stuck at 16

benefactor
07-10-2012, 09:23 PM
David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
Hate to rain on yet another parade, but...Lakers-Rockets-Magic deal not likely at moment.

The Gemini Method
07-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Twitter should have no merit...but, as the go-to venue for most, it seems to be taken for the serious medium.

Either way, end this drama soon...please.

pass1st
07-10-2012, 09:34 PM
David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
Hate to rain on yet another parade, but...Lakers-Rockets-Magic deal not likely at moment.

No deal is likely at the moment :lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 09:43 PM
No deal is likely at the moment :lmao

Just in sources are confirming LA is in the final stages of negotiations involving:

Rockets sending... K Martin, J Lamb, R White, M Morris, Harrelson, T Douglas, x2 2013 1st round picks to the Magic

Rockets get... Andrew Bynum, R Sessions (S&T), J Rich, Q Rich, C Duhon

Lakers get.. D. Howard, Courtney Lee

Orlando is said to be coveting those 2 1st round picks

A win, win, win for all :toast

Fabbs
07-10-2012, 09:45 PM
This is the same type of bullshit as the Nets deal. These "sources" originate from message board lurkers that re-post on hoopsworld and similar sites. Isn't it funny how the Dwight saga has a new headline every single day along with a new front runner?
:lol yep.
phaggot Laker always expecting some freebie handout.

ginobili's bald spot
07-10-2012, 09:54 PM
Dwight should just take the year off and strengthen his back and sign with the Nets next year.

Exibit A of why spurstalk isn't a good place for "serious" basketball discussion.

TIMMYtoZO
07-10-2012, 10:55 PM
:lol These hopes and dreams of the Nets/Lakers/Rockets fanbase have made this offseason very entertaining. Life is great as a Heat fan.

Kai
07-10-2012, 10:57 PM

Sure if you consider a maxed out Lopez with a broken foot and a bunch of 25-30 range draft picks a better offer than instant cap relief, a few draft picks including a guaranteed lottery pick, young prospects whose combined salary is less than Lopez's and have potential to be better than Lopez :lmao

Kai
07-10-2012, 11:01 PM
Dwight has already said if traded to Houston he has no issue leaving his Bird Rights and 30 mill on the table..that's how much he dislikes Houston

No, he hasn't, you mongoloid. Please stop talking out of your ass. Dwight ONLY wants Brooklyn, and is doing everything he can to scare off other teams. If he doesn't get traded to the Nets, Brooklyn is off the table for him. Then that 30 mil starts looking a lot more enticing.

3 team deal isn't happening, it's fabricated bullshit. I guarantee it.

TIMMYtoZO
07-10-2012, 11:02 PM
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Y! Sources: As time's running out on a Howard deal for Brooklyn, Brook Lopez nears agreement on max contract with Nets.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao @ the Nets!

koriwhat
07-10-2012, 11:04 PM
i'd take bynum over howard any day of the week. howard is good but i think he's overrated when everyone keeps claiming bynum is second to him.

Bynumite
07-10-2012, 11:05 PM
Twitter may be the worst invention of all time, everything is imminent with multiple sources but then nothing happens.

pass1st
07-10-2012, 11:06 PM
Sure if you consider a maxed out Lopez with a broken foot and a bunch of 25-30 range draft picks a better offer than instant cap relief, a few draft picks including a guaranteed lottery pick, young prospects whose combined salary is less than Lopez's and have potential to be better than Lopez :lmao

Billionaire Russian will facilitate cap relief :lol He's already willing to go all in for JJ,Deron,Dwight knowing he's gonna lose a lot of money along the way.

A lotto pick from a team that will obviously not play like a lotto team if they had dwight :lol

Weak draft coming up :lol

Rockets can't offer a good center piece :lol (:lmao if Scola is supposed to be a good piece to build a deal like this around)

Lopez, even though he sucks, is the 2nd best option after Bynum. Rockets would offer the weakest deal alone.

Kai
07-10-2012, 11:12 PM
I honestly can't tell if you are serious.
Billionaire Russian will facilitate cap relief :lol He's already willing to go all in for JJ,Deron,Dwight knowing he's gonna lose a lot of money along the way.

The nets can't. They don't have the assets to entice teams to eat salary.

A lotto pick from a team that will obviously not play like a lotto team if they had dwight :lol
Lotto pick guaranteed from Toronto, bud. If they make the playoffs, it rolls over to the next year.

Weak draft coming up :lol

Hennigan has stated he wants to build through the draft and again, the pick can roll over until it's a lottery pick.

Rockets can't offer a good center piece :lol (:lmao if Scola is supposed to be a good piece to build a deal like this around)

They are blowing it up and rebuilding. Lopez maxed out puts you in the suck but not suck enough to get a good pick zone.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 11:14 PM
i'd take bynum over howard any day of the week. howard is good but i think he's overrated when everyone keeps claiming bynum is second to him.

that's why you're not an NBA owner :lol

TIMMYtoZO
07-10-2012, 11:14 PM
:lmao This Howard drama is so much fun. I hope it drags out until the end of the month when the NY Giants training camp begins. Seeing people get all wet over these near deals is gold.

koriwhat
07-10-2012, 11:17 PM
that's why you're not an NBA owner :lol

i don't know man, i think it's because i don't have the biz accumen to be in such a position of power. plus, i'd rather stick with a dude who played in the playoffs this past season, has recovered from his injuries, and is playing some of the best ball he has in his whole entire nba career over a drama queen like howard who played zilch in the playoffs and is recovering from back surgery.

PS: i also believe bynum is stronger all around and knows how to bully his opposition more so than howard. as well, bynum is looking to get better every season while howard looks the same as he always has with his lack of offensive skill set.

pass1st
07-10-2012, 11:20 PM
I honestly can't tell if you are serious.

The nets can't. They don't have the assets to entice teams to eat salary.

Lotto pick guaranteed from Toronto, bud. If they make the playoffs, it rolls over to the next year.

Hennigan has stated he wants to build through the draft and again, the pick can roll over until it's a lottery pick.

They are blowing it up and rebuilding. Lopez maxed out puts you in the suck but not suck enough to get a good pick zone.

Nets can move around players to get a third party to swallow a contract, Cavs nearly pulled the trigger.

Doubt Toronto will be playing bad enough to give the pick a good chance to get Shabazz which is likely the only notable player in the next draft.

They might want to build through the draft, but getting a pick for the next draft isn't as enticing as you seem to think.

I haven't read that Magic want to start from scrap, IIRC they do want a player to build around sooner rather than later. They take a crack at doing that with overpaid Lopez, but not anybody Rockets can offer.

Like I said, Rockets give the weakest deal and quite frankly they are pretty retarded to even try getting Dwight when he's a guaranteed rental. They are just going to extend how long they remain irrelevant if they want to go about swallowing contracts and giving up picks.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 11:21 PM
No, he hasn't, you mongoloid. Please stop talking out of your ass. Dwight ONLY wants Brooklyn, and is doing everything he can to scare off other teams. If he doesn't get traded to the Nets, Brooklyn is off the table for him. Then that 30 mil starts looking a lot more enticing.

3 team deal isn't happening, it's fabricated bullshit. I guarantee it.

not get upset dude just thinks you have a shitty franchise :lol

here's your proof:

http://www.rantsports.com/courtcrusades/2012/06/25/nba-rumors-dwight-howard-will-not-sign-extension-with-houston-rockets-if-traded-there/

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 11:26 PM
i don't know man, i think it's because i don't have the biz accumen to be in such a position of power. plus, i'd rather stick with a dude who played in the playoffs this past season, has recovered from his injuries, and is playing some of the best ball he has in his whole entire nba career over a drama queen like howard who played zilch in the playoffs and is recovering from back surgery.

PS: i also believe bynum is stronger all around and knows how to bully his opposition more so than howard. as well, bynum is looking to get better every season while howard looks the same as he always has with his lack of offensive skill set.

:lmao ohh really...

listen Koricat speaking of Drama queens....Bynum is soft with man boobs and nappy ass hair...:lol he's lazy, won't hustle on D, won't join his teams in huddles, shoots 3's, and thinks close out games are easy...the only thing Drew has over Dwight is free throw shooting...Drew can't bully no one..you saw how he got out played by Faried in round 1...no way Dwight lets that happen...

koriwhat
07-10-2012, 11:29 PM
:lmao ohh really...

listen Koricat speaking of Drama queens....Bynum is soft with man boobs and nappy ass hair...:lol he's lazy, won't hustle on D, won't join his teams in huddles, shoots 3's, and thinks close out games are easy...the only thing Drew has over Dwight is free throw shooting...Drew can't bully no one..you saw how he got out played by Faried in round 1...no way Dwight lets that happen...

koricat? wtf?

bynum isn't soft, dude is bored with LA or shall i say kobe and co.

anyhow, howard isn't bullying anyone these days except the FO in orlando.

ps: i don't care about bynum's physique so if that's something you're obsessed about, keep it to yourself because it doesn't interest me at all.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 11:31 PM
:lol so Koricat tell me what will excite Bynum:lol

koriwhat
07-10-2012, 11:32 PM
:lol so Koricat tell me what will excite Bynum:lol

who's to say... that's why i'm not an nba owner. :lol

koriwhat
07-10-2012, 11:32 PM
btw kool... koricat? what exactly are you getting at with that nick?

Kai
07-10-2012, 11:33 PM
Nets can move around players to get a third party to swallow a contract, Cavs nearly pulled the trigger.

Doubt Toronto will be playing bad enough to give the pick a good chance to get Shabazz which is likely the only notable player in the next draft.

They might want to build through the draft, but getting a pick for the next draft isn't as enticing as you seem to think.

I haven't read that Magic want to start from scrap, IIRC they do want a player to build around sooner rather than later. They take a crack at doing that with overpaid Lopez, but not anybody Rockets can offer.

Like I said, Rockets give the weakest deal and quite frankly they are pretty retarded to even try getting Dwight when he's a guaranteed rental. They are just going to extend how long they remain irrelevant if they want to go about swallowing contracts and giving up picks.

You are literally the only person I have seen that A) isn't a Nets fan, and B) thinks the Nets deal is better than Houston's. To each his own, I suppose. Good day.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 11:34 PM
You are literally the only person I have seen that A) isn't a Nets fan, and B) thinks the Nets deal is better than Houston's. To each his own, I suppose. Good day.

you want Howard bad huh :lmao you cats are gonna be highly aggravated once we land him :lmao:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 11:36 PM
btw kool... koricat? what exactly are you getting at with that nick?

it cuts both ways...I could be calling you a cool cat or a pussy...depends on how I feel :lmao

but I think you're a cool cat..I like you :lol

midnightpulp
07-10-2012, 11:36 PM
it cuts both ways...I could be calling you a cool cat or a pussy...depends on how I feel :lmao

Why haven't you committed suicide yet?

koriwhat
07-10-2012, 11:39 PM

:tu

i have nothing against anyone here, those days are long gone.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Why haven't you committed suicide yet?

I'm just a poor black guy...:lol ask your dad if I can come work for him as his butler...he won't have to pay much and your mom will surely be happy :lol

ChrisRichards
07-10-2012, 11:42 PM
No chance this happens imo. Dwight will probably stay in Orlando until the deadline and NJ will probably see how the landscape of the 2012 season will look like and then make another move.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 11:44 PM
No chance this happens imo. Dwight will probably stay in Orlando until the deadline and NJ will probably see how the landscape of the 2012 season will look like and then make another move.

:lmao whoa - they'd really fuck themselves then..they'd have ZERO leverage and would be desperate at that point...good thing you're not running a team with your lack of basic understanding of business 101 :lmao

Kai
07-10-2012, 11:47 PM
you want Howard bad huh :lmao you cats are gonna be highly aggravated once we land him :lmao:lmao:lmao

If it means we get left out of everything, yes I'll be plenty mad. If we get Bynum, I'll only be slightly disappointed.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 11:50 PM
If it means we get left out of everything, yes I'll be plenty mad. If we get Bynum, I'll only be slightly disappointed.

Kai I don't understand...why do you care about a losing shitty ass franchise...Rockets aren't going anywhere for at least another 20yrs..so why not just enjoying having a team fuck getting better...Dwight won't stay...the sky is falling...

Kai
07-10-2012, 11:59 PM
Kai I don't understand...why do you care about a losing shitty ass franchise...Rockets aren't going anywhere for at least another 20yrs..so why not just enjoying having a team fuck getting better...Dwight won't stay...the sky is falling...

Because not everyone enjoys bandwagoning.

The Dwight rental is a solid gamble, just like NJ did with Deron. IF he wants to leave 30 mil on the table, his choices are Dallas, Atlanta and Utah next year. That's a gamble we're willing to take. Also, if we lose him, fuck it. we'll tank and get a good draft pick. Houston has finished as the best team to not make the playoffs the last 3 years running, virtually stuck at being mediocre. Whether he stays or goes, we finally get out of Neutral.

In short, if you can get a top 3 player in the league, you do everything in your power to grab him and figure out everything else later.

Latarian Milton
07-11-2012, 12:35 AM
Because not everyone enjoys bandwagoning.

The Dwight rental is a solid gamble, just like NJ did with Deron. IF he wants to leave 30 mil on the table, his choices are Dallas, Atlanta and Utah next year. That's a gamble we're willing to take. Also, if we lose him, fuck it. we'll tank and get a good draft pick. Houston has finished as the best team to not make the playoffs the last 3 years running, virtually stuck at being mediocre. Whether he stays or goes, we finally get out of Neutral.

In short, if you can get a top 3 player in the league, you do everything in your power to grab him and figure out everything else later.

he'll probably force a SnT deal and move elsewhere before the end of 12-13 season imho. dude's like 26 and when he starts to show signs of aging and lose athleticism, he'll turn TOSB really quickly. fuck knows if he can recover to 100% what he used to be and the only way he signs extension with rockets is if he knows he's done

a broke big with a long shitty contract would be the last thing the rockets want to get stuck with, they got robbed & fucked by the 7'6 piece of shit and they ain't stepping in to the same ditch a second time tbh

Killakobe81
07-11-2012, 12:45 AM
he'll probably force a SnT deal and move elsewhere before the end of 12-13 season imho. dude's like 26 and when he starts to show signs of aging and lose athleticism, he'll turn TOSB really quickly. fuck knows if he can recover to 100% what he used to be and the only way he signs extension with rockets is if he knows he's done

a broke big with a long shitty contract would be the last thing the rockets want to get stuck with, they got robbed & fucked by the 7'6 piece of shit and they ain't stepping in to the same ditch a second time tbh

Houston might end up like Dallas if they not careful ... Bynum is not a bad haul. Drew may not be happy he is getting no love ..

djohn2oo8
07-11-2012, 12:48 AM
Pass, come on dawg, Brook Lopez is about to sign a 5 year 78 million dollar deal. 78 million fucking dollars. You really think Orlando is enticed by having to pay him that kind of money? Truth is, Brooklyn's offer is shit, if it was legit, deal would have been dne already.

Latarian Milton
07-11-2012, 12:50 AM
Houston might end up like Dallas if they not careful ... Bynum is not a bad haul. Drew may not be happy he is getting no love ..

dallas still have the german allah and they were da NBA champions just a year ago, don't forget about that brah

Latarian Milton
07-11-2012, 12:55 AM
Pass, come on dawg, Brook Lopez is about to sign a 5 year 78 million dollar deal. 78 million fucking dollars. You really think Orlando is enticed by having to pay him that kind of money? Truth is, Brooklyn's offer is shit, if it was legit, deal would have been dne already.

they're proposed to give each dude a 10+ m/yr scale of contract so as to make the combined salary match that of DH + a garbage contract that the magic want to shed, orlando ain't that dumb to accept such an offer imho

Kai
07-11-2012, 12:59 AM
he'll probably force a SnT deal and move elsewhere before the end of 12-13 season imho.

No, he won't. The Rockets, Lakers, Hawks, etc would not trade him. The whole point is calling his bluff. Besides he's not fucking his image up even more.

Kai
07-11-2012, 01:00 AM
dallas still have the german allah and they were da NBA champions just a year ago, don't forget about that brah

lol good point. I'd love to end up like the 10-11 Mavs :lol

Indazone
07-12-2012, 12:53 AM
Screw Howard if it's going to cost us the rest of our roster. I'd rather take my chances with the young players and build like OKC did.

Kai
07-12-2012, 01:03 AM
Screw Howard if it's going to cost us the rest of our roster. I'd rather take my chances with the young players and build like OKC did.

This is the NBA. You need a star to win. Fuck our roster, get the star and assemble a roster around him.

baseline bum
07-12-2012, 01:07 AM
Morey ain't Presti though, and Presti still had to get lucky as hell to have Durant available the year his team tanked.

Kai
07-12-2012, 01:09 AM
Morey ain't Presti though, and Presti still had to get lucky as hell to have Durant available the year his team tanked.

lol yes all hail Presti for assembling a team of top 5 draft picks that actually succeeds. You can hate on Morey, but not his drafting ability.

Indazone
07-12-2012, 01:11 AM
Bynum is better for the Rockets imo he actually wants to play for us. Howard is a crybaby prima donna that would be at best a one year rental.

baseline bum
07-12-2012, 01:50 AM
lol yes all hail Presti for assembling a team of top 5 draft picks that actually succeeds. You can hate on Morey, but not his drafting ability.

Presti has been responsible for some great late picks, like Parker and Ibaka. Morey is nowhere close to Presti when it comes to the draft.

mudyez
07-12-2012, 03:26 AM
again: He wasn't really responsible for Parker!!! He just created the Parker-mix-tape for Pop because R.C. told him to do so!

whitemamba
07-12-2012, 03:28 AM
Bynum is better for the Rockets imo he actually wants to play for us. Howard is a crybaby prima donna that would be at best a one year rental.

either would be good for you guys.. not likely ull get him though.

djohn2oo8
07-12-2012, 06:37 AM
I don't think Houston is the best place for Bynum's knees. Period.

djohn2oo8
07-12-2012, 06:39 AM
I don't know what the fuck you plan on building with 14th picks every year. You have to be bad enough to get top 5 picks, and if Howard leaves, they can do that. If he stays, its a win too.

Indazone
07-12-2012, 09:59 AM
I have no problem going with D-Mo and Scola at Center and PF with Parsons at small forward. All we need to do now is to unload some of our extra power forwards for some guards and a backup center. Even if we get Aaron Brooks to run the team, it's still pretty good.

djohn2oo8
07-12-2012, 10:03 AM
I have no problem going with D-Mo and Scola at Center and PF with Parsons at small forward. All we need to do now is to unload some of our extra power forwards for some guards and a backup center. Even if we get Aaron Brooks to run the team, it's still pretty good.

1. :lmao No. Neither Scola nor Donatas are Centers. Go try that shit on 2k.

2. lolwut? :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lol:rollin

Indazone
07-12-2012, 10:12 AM
Are you nuts? D-Mo is a PF-Center. Scola is a PF. D-Mo is a 7 footer that can shoot outside and in and coverted on 54% of his postups.

Pelicans78
07-12-2012, 10:16 AM
D-Mo is a 7 foot PF. Too thin to be a center right now. That's like saying Dirk is a center. His game is similar to Dirk. He's not a center.

Sportcamper
07-12-2012, 10:19 AM
Bynum is better for the Rockets imo he actually wants to play for us.

Bynum would do well with a defined role and a coaching upgrade…IMO he is done being Lakers trade bait…Bad knees and all Bynum would be a nice player for the Rockets...

Indazone
07-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Dwight Howard Trade Rumors: If Rockets Can't Close Deal, The Lakers Might, According To Report

http://houston.sbnation.com/houston-rockets/2012/6/28/3124680/dwight-howard-trade-rockets-lakers-magic-nba-draft-2012

READ MORE: Dwight Howard (C - ORL), Houston Rockets, Los Angeles Lakers

Dwight Howard's name is looming large at Thursday's 2012 NBA Draft, with the Houston Rockets the most talked-about destination. The Rockets are working to pair picks and move up to the Top 5 and land talent that might potentially be traded to Orlando for Howard. However, Fox Sports' Sam Amico is reporting that if Houston doesn't close a deal for Howard by Friday, the Los Angeles Lakers are the next logical suitor for Howard:

Source close to situation says if Dwight Howard isn't dealt to Rockets today or tomorrow, Lakers fans may have reason to get excited. "Rockets are exhausting resources. If it's not enough, (Lakers) will likely move in within the next few weeks."

One easy way to predict if the Rockets can land Howard? If Houston can't land a Top 5 pick, it's likely Howard's fate will lie elsewhere.

For more on the 2012 NBA Draft and the Houston Rockets, check out The Dream Shake and SB Nation's NBA page.

Aw hell, I forgot about the backside of this fiasco. Making the MF'ing Lakers even better. Add Howard and Nash to a team with Kobe, Gasol, ...o holy crap!

djohn2oo8
07-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Dwight Howard Trade Rumors: If Rockets Can't Close Deal, The Lakers Might, According To Report

http://houston.sbnation.com/houston-rockets/2012/6/28/3124680/dwight-howard-trade-rockets-lakers-magic-nba-draft-2012

READ MORE: Dwight Howard (C - ORL), Houston Rockets, Los Angeles Lakers

Dwight Howard's name is looming large at Thursday's 2012 NBA Draft, with the Houston Rockets the most talked-about destination. The Rockets are working to pair picks and move up to the Top 5 and land talent that might potentially be traded to Orlando for Howard. However, Fox Sports' Sam Amico is reporting that if Houston doesn't close a deal for Howard by Friday, the Los Angeles Lakers are the next logical suitor for Howard:

Source close to situation says if Dwight Howard isn't dealt to Rockets today or tomorrow, Lakers fans may have reason to get excited. "Rockets are exhausting resources. If it's not enough, (Lakers) will likely move in within the next few weeks."

One easy way to predict if the Rockets can land Howard? If Houston can't land a Top 5 pick, it's likely Howard's fate will lie elsewhere.

For more on the 2012 NBA Draft and the Houston Rockets, check out The Dream Shake and SB Nation's NBA page.

Aw hell, I forgot about the backside of this fiasco. Making the MF'ing Lakers even better. Add Howard and Nash to a team with Kobe, Gasol, ...o holy crap!

Old ass article.

Indazone
07-12-2012, 02:33 PM
Oh so you're saying the Lakers are out of it? You're point?

Clipper Nation
07-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Oh so you're saying the Lakers are out of it? You're point?
Houston didn't trade for Dwight on June 28th or 29th and the Lakers still didn't end up getting him either, so that article is irrelevant now, tbh...