2) Rogue
3) Ignignokt
4) Bump and his trolls
5) DuncanOWNSkobe
6) DeadlyDynasty
7) BostonPancake and Will Hunting
8) Ghazi for his epic 2011 run
9) monosylab1k
10) Findog (before the breakup and hiatus)

Honorable mention: Harlemheat, midnightpulp, Tacomeatjackson, OGbobbyjohnson, dirk4mvp, Conqueso

What are yours?

mavs>spurs
07-10-2012, 06:38 PM
5-10 is somewhat of a wash, they could be reorganized in any order. too close to call, lot's of unique and hilarious posters through the years who have helped make this place what it was (and to a much lesser extent still is)

if only instant approval of trolls were still in place, this list could go on forever.

Bynumite
07-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Nice... another circle jerk thread, spurstalk favorite.

Reck
07-10-2012, 06:47 PM
5-10 is somewhat of a wash, they could be reorganized in any order. too close to call, lot's of unique and hilarious posters through the years who have helped make this place what it was (and to a much lesser extent still is)

if only instant approval of trolls were still in place, this list could go on forever.

What do you know of how this place was back in the day? Is this a new account of yours?

The troll era of this board was what made this place what it is today. A fuckfest.

You dont even see the old regulars post here because this section of the board felt off.

mavs>spurs
07-10-2012, 06:50 PM
shut the fuck up you grey named bitch, this site wasn't half what it was back in 06 when you registered in late 2008 dumbass

what killed it was stifling the creativity that this site was known for by taking away the ability to create new trolls and ideas. everything grew stale after a while.

Reck
07-10-2012, 07:00 PM
shut the fuck up you grey named bitch, this site wasn't half what it was back in 06 when you registered in late 2008 dumbass

what killed it was stifling the creativity that this site was known for by taking away the ability to create new trolls and ideas. everything grew stale after a while.

:cry

Last time I check this was a Basketball based message board not a place to troll and e-bully people.

People grow up nigga. If you want to stay a child and fuck around all your life then go do that somewhere else faggot.

mavs>spurs
07-10-2012, 07:02 PM
You're mad because you're one of the worst posters on spurstalk and well I can't really help that. But you can start by stopping following me around, isn't that "trolling and e-bullying" as you put it :lol

ChumpDumper
07-10-2012, 07:03 PM
The ability to create new ideas was taken away?

:lol

Reck
07-10-2012, 07:04 PM
You're mad because you're one of the worst posters on spurstalk and well I can't really help that. But you can start by stopping following me around, isn't that "trolling and e-bullying" as you put it :lol

Why would I be mad? :lol

And oh I'm following you around now. :wakeup

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-10-2012, 07:04 PM
If you want to stay a child and fuck around all your life then go do that somewhere else faggot.
I'm curious, if you want to be a child and fuck around, what better place to do that is there than the internet?

mavs>spurs
07-10-2012, 07:05 PM
The ability to create new ideas was taken away?

Yes. Now you have to wait sometimes months for trolls to get approved, if they even get approved at all. Most of the time people don't even bother with this in mind, forget about it, or too much time passes for the troll to be effective. It really killed trolling which is all this site was ever really about, it's what made it unique. If you want in depth basketball discussion you're probably at the wrong place.

TE
07-10-2012, 07:06 PM

ChumpDumper
07-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Yes. Now you have to wait sometimes months for trolls to get approved, if they even get approved at all. Most of the time people don't even bother with this in mind, forget about it, or too much time passes for the troll to be effective. It really killed trolling which is all this site was ever really about, it's what made it unique. If you want in depth basketball discussion you're probably at the wrong place.Sounds like you need to create a new idea.

TE
07-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Yes. Now you have to wait sometimes months for trolls to get approved, if they even get approved at all. Most of the time people don't even bother with this in mind, forget about it, or too much time passes for the troll to be effective. It really killed trolling which is all this site was ever really about, it's what made it unique. If you want in depth basketball discussion you're probably at the wrong place.

Nowadays one can't even register new trolls, something about a server issue always pops up...

mavs>spurs
07-10-2012, 07:08 PM
It's not just me, I enjoyed several other poster's trolls but now we don't get the privilege of having that.

And I'm not allowed to have trolls per YH.

ginobili's bald spot
:cry

Last time I check this was a Basketball based message board not a place to troll and e-bully people.

The entire reason this isn't a good place for serious basketball discussion is because of stupid asses like you. It makes a lot more sense to troll and "e-bully" dumb asses then to attempt to engage in serious discussions with them.

Latarian Milton
they were true badasses in their primes but most of them either have quit this shit completely or don't post as often as they used to, dem combined don't make 10 posts an average day excluding dok, Ignignokt and DD :cry

DPG21920
07-10-2012, 07:17 PM

That is on you IMO. People do talk basketball, very in-depth, upstairs. Guys like you, with this mentality made it all about trolling non-stop. People here, including myself have urged you to actually talk basketball with some degree of seriousness but you are usually so conscerned with looking cool and e-scoffing that you refuse to talk seriously for even a moments time.

When you do, I think you (and others like you do a good job). Especially guys like Stretch. He gets so focused on trolling that the scale gets way out of balance, but when he actually talks basketball he's very good.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Excluding yourself. Here's my list:

1) pussyface
2) Rogue
3) Ignignokt
4) Bump and his trolls
5) DuncanOWNSkobe
6) DeadlyDynasty
9) monosylab1k

Honorable mention: Harlemheat, midnightpulp, Tacomeatjackson, OGbobbyjohnson, dirk4mvp, Conqueso

What are yours?

I like anyone that gives me a hard time and think I'm a sanctimonious little piece of shit...anyone who thinks I'm white and faking black...the EC I love you guys, all GNSF I love them too because I can manipulate their grey minds...most of all I love you...

Look behind you...I'm about to enter enter enter

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1109759.1341703978!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/image.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1109759.1341703978!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_635/image.jpg

Reck
07-10-2012, 07:18 PM
I'm curious, if you want to be a child and fuck around, what better place to do that is there than the internet?

Hence someplace else.

Is cool to have a troll once and a while but when you have a heavy influx of them posting nonsense on a part of the board where basketball is supposed to be the main subject, well it gets old fast.

I rather make one account, have shitty takes rather than make a troll account to just mess around.

When I joined here I didn't join to troll. Is all I'm saying.

mavs>spurs
07-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Yeah that's the thing, the waiting list stifled creativity and yes, most of the trolling now does suck. Back in 2006-2007, if you were a shitty troll you pretty much stuck out like a sore thumb next to all the great ones and got tarred and feathered until you just came back with something else and raised your game.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-10-2012, 07:21 PM
I'll take trolling over the dumbfuck "Boris Diaw is better than David Lee" type opinions we have in the NBA forum. As GBS said, it's better to troll people like Rummpd or Kidd K about their shitty opinions rather than actually have a serious discussion about their shitty opinions.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Creativity.

mavs>spurs
07-10-2012, 07:22 PM
That is on you IMO. People do talk basketball, very in-depth, upstairs. Guys like you, with this mentality made it all about trolling non-stop. People here, including myself have urged you to actually talk basketball with some degree of seriousness but you are usually so conscerned with looking cool and e-scoffing that you refuse to talk seriously for even a moments time.

When you do, I think you (and others like you do a good job). Especially guys like Stretch. He gets so focused on trolling that the scale gets way out of balance, but when he actually talks basketball he's very good.

We disagree on what's considered good basketball talk. The stuff upstairs between yourself, younghusband and others is all way overrated no offense.

DPG21920
07-10-2012, 07:25 PM
So why not focus on raising the bar down here with basketball talk and what you consider good?

DPG21920
07-10-2012, 07:26 PM
I'll take trolling over the dumbfuck "Boris Diaw is better than David Lee" type opinions we have in the NBA forum. As GBS said, it's better to troll people like Rummpd or Kidd K about their shitty opinions rather than actually have a serious discussion about their shitty opinions.

There will be stupid takes on every site - far worse than here (check out Suns boards, Laker boards and Db.com).

There are plenty of people here that can have decent bball convos (yourself included). I definitely get trolling and making fun of really homer/stupid takes, but there should be more of a balance.

ChumpDumper
07-10-2012, 07:27 PM
So why not focus on raising the bar down here with basketball talk and what you consider good?His ability to create ideas was stifled by meanies.

The Gemini Method
07-10-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm not on here consistently enough to really keep tabs on who is great. However, the one Native American troll was hilarious.

mavs>spurs
So why not focus on raising the bar down here with basketball talk and what you consider good?

I actually think the bar has been raised a lot here lately with the castration of the Laker crew.

Latarian Milton

if you are serious about basketball discussions you can't be that wrong all damn time imho

Clipper Nation
07-10-2012, 07:29 PM
1-10. Me

Honorable mention... myself, and I...

DPG21920
07-10-2012, 07:29 PM
if you are serious about basketball discussions you can't be that wrong all damn time imho

:lobt:

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 07:30 PM
We disagree on what's considered good basketball talk. The stuff upstairs between yourself, younghusband and others is all way overrated no offense.

Tyson...man we can talk whatever...how bout you half naked:

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 07:31 PM
I actually think the bar has been raised a lot here lately with the castration of the Laker crew.

Castration talk makes me horny.how bout you babe..I saw that shit you left on Kori's page too..I thought you had me on ignore...

mavs>spurs
07-10-2012, 07:34 PM

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 07:34 PM

I know huh :lmao

DPG21920
07-10-2012, 07:35 PM

Just because I get welshed on doesn't mean I am wrong :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 07:36 PM

You didn't get welshed you got fucked....

BTW I like you takes :lol

mavs>spurs
07-10-2012, 07:39 PM

sorry i'm having trouble keeping up with this conversation with all these strange messages that keep popping up

"This message is hidden because Koolaid_Man is on your ignore list."

DPG21920
07-10-2012, 07:41 PM
Lol

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 07:45 PM
sorry i'm having trouble keeping up with this conversation with all these strange messages that keep popping up

negro please..you were just complaining to Kori on her profile page about me..you're like the biggest fraud of all time...and mighty fine I might add...:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-10-2012, 08:01 PM

I've been getting that one a lot lately as well, tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-10-2012, 08:02 PM
There will be stupid takes on every site - far worse than here (check out Suns boards, Laker boards and Db.com).
And when I've seen stupid takes on Suns sites, I troll them just like I do here.

mavs>spurs
07-10-2012, 08:03 PM
Or when you see them on facebook and get rage deleted lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-10-2012, 08:05 PM
That too.

The other day I used jack sommerset's "god bless" shtick on someone's status and that ruffled some feathers.

Clipper Nation
07-10-2012, 08:14 PM
I've been getting that one a lot lately as well, tbh.
Me too... must be a virus or something, because I constantly look forward to seeing his shit takes.... :lol

ElNono
07-10-2012, 08:16 PM
shut the fuck up you grey named bitch

ElNono
07-10-2012, 08:20 PM
Native American (?) was really good... the Epic Fail and Josh Howard trolls had their moments... the Donnie Nelson troll still makes me laugh...

silverblk mystix
07-10-2012, 08:20 PM

silverblk mystix
07-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Hence someplace else.

Is cool to have a troll once and a while but when you have a heavy influx of them posting nonsense on a part of the board where basketball is supposed to be the main subject, well it gets old fast.

I rather make one account, have shitty takes rather than make a troll account to just mess around.

When I joined here I didn't join to troll. Is all I'm saying.

:cry:cry

Please don't abuse me.

Reck
07-10-2012, 08:25 PM
^ ST cum bucket.

Latarian Milton
07-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Native American (?) was really good... the Epic Fail and Josh Howard trolls had their moments... the Donnie Nelson troll still makes me laugh...

donnie nelson is the baddest ass of all them mavs trolls not named pussyface

DMC
07-10-2012, 09:18 PM
The posters here rise and fall in groups based on the latest trades in the NBA tbh. Some haven't showed their faces in months that I consider solid contributors, but that's because their teams aren't doing anything worth talking about.

It's amazing how much more interesting this forum becomes when something newsworthy occurs. Otherwise it's the few creative minds that entertain the horde.

Ignignokt
07-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Why has no one mentioned chumpdweller and det tyme he alone put UTSA on his back and defeated mt. Everest college debate team in the semifinals of the National Trade School Debate Tournament, by just using his sophist UTSA rhetorical devices?

Thats got to amount for somteeng..

LnGrrrR
07-10-2012, 10:52 PM
Since when did Kool start this "I'm gay" schtick? I mean, I know he's gay, but when did he start becoming all "Glee" level of gay?

koriwhat
07-10-2012, 10:59 PM
how did UTSA become such a bad college in the eyes of ST? lol

i'd say some college(UTSA or otherwise) is better than no college. i've only gone the community college route because i have no interest in any available degree plans, so associates in lib arts is all that was needed.

but really... why so down on UTSA?

midnightpulp
07-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the shout out, homie.

BUMP
07-10-2012, 11:32 PM
how did UTSA become such a bad college in the eyes of ST? lol

i'd say some college(UTSA or otherwise) is better than no college. i've only gone the community college route because i have no interest in any available degree plans, so associates in lib arts is all that was needed.

but really... why so down on UTSA?

You just opened up a potential can of worms efter det one!

Oh boy! I'm always excited!

koriwhat
07-10-2012, 11:34 PM
You just opened up a potential can of worms efter det one!

Oh boy! I'm always excited!

i don't get it? i wouldn't scoff at anyone's education as long as they were driven enough to go through with it and get that damn paper.

Koolaid_Man
07-10-2012, 11:39 PM
Since when did Kool start this "I'm gay" schtick? I mean, I know he's gay, but when did he start becoming all "Glee" level of gay?

I thought we buried the hatchet...don't make me bring out your family jewel insecurities coupled with Maria's unhappiness with your pipe laying abilities..

Give her my best...

If you can...:lmao

07-10-2012, 11:40 PM
i don't get it? i wouldn't scoff at anyone's education as long as they were driven enough to go through with it and get that damn paper.

Too late brah, he already logged off

koriwhat
07-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Too late brah, he already logged off

who? i'm basically just voicing my opinion, doesn't matter who's here or not.

FkLA
07-10-2012, 11:47 PM
A motivated Boris Diaw is better than David Lee tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-10-2012, 11:51 PM
A motivated Boris Diaw is better than David Lee tbh.
Diaw hasn't been motivated since 2006, so that's a pretty pointless statement.

Stalin
07-10-2012, 11:51 PM
quit e-bullying guyz :cry:cry

FkLA
07-10-2012, 11:58 PM
Diaw hasn't been motivated since 2006, so that's a pretty pointless statement.

Honestly despite his fatassness Id take the post-buyout Diaw over Lee.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-11-2012, 12:06 AM

FkLA
07-11-2012, 12:11 AM
Dont see how its laughable tbh. Its not like Lee is worth a shit, even if you consider him better than Diaw theres really no reason why you should think the difference between the two is huge.

JJ Hickson
07-11-2012, 12:12 AM
Honestly despite his fatassness Id take the post-buyout Diaw over Lee.

:cryGreat fucking serious basketball discussion:cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Dont see how its laughable tbh. Its not like Lee is worth a shit, even if you consider him better than Diaw theres really no reason why you should think the difference between the two is huge.
David Lee is a double double machine who averages 20 points at an efficient rate.

:lol the thought of Diaw ever sniffing a 20 10 season

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-11-2012, 12:20 AM
Player A: 20.1 PPG, 9.6 RPG, 50.3% shooting, 2.8 APG
Player B: 4.7 PPG, 4.3 RPG, 58.8% shooting, 2.4 APG

Spurfan claims that he'd take player B over player A

You can't make this stuff up

JJ Hickson
07-11-2012, 12:26 AM

But Spurstalk is a smart website guise! DAF told me so!!!!

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-11-2012, 12:28 AM
I'm waiting for Spurfan to come back and say..."But their per minute numbers are a lot closer! David Lee plays more minutes!" ignoring the fact Diaw can't physically play more minutes because he's a fat greasy slob of shit.

Latarian Milton
07-11-2012, 12:43 AM
I'm waiting for Spurfan to come back and say..."But their per minute numbers are a lot closer! David Lee plays more minutes!" ignoring the fact Diaw can't physically play more minutes because he's a fat greasy slob of shit.

fact is they don't need him to play that much time when they have the 36yr old duncan who still dominates the paint, and they don't wanna cut bonner's minutes because dude can shoot 3's which can help space the floor :lol

Venti Quattro
07-11-2012, 12:58 AM

:cry He moves the ball really well :cry

The Gemini Method
07-11-2012, 12:58 AM

Why I would consider DoK one of the best 10 in my book. With the goods.

I would rather have the services of Lee based on the fact is he'll rebound and when he's healthy, hustle. Don't think he'd back down like Pau.

ElNono
07-11-2012, 01:05 AM
:lol Grey Mexican Spursfan takes

FkLA
07-11-2012, 01:11 AM

:lol stats

Ill give you the fact that Lee has more motivation and a better ability to put up numbers on lottery teams. He wouldnt be more than 4th-5th best player on a top team though just like Diaw, and in that role Id take Boris tbh.

Why I would consider DoK one of the best 10 in my book. With the goods.

I would rather have the services of Lee based on the fact is he'll rebound and when he's healthy, hustle. Don't think he'd back down like Pau.

Looking up stats for the players isnt really bringing the goods :lol

And taking Lee over MVPau :lmao

The Gemini Method
07-11-2012, 01:15 AM
I never said taking him over Pau--I said he wouldn't back down like Pau.

FkLA
07-11-2012, 01:16 AM
You said youd take his services over MVPaus. Thats just as bad brah.

Pickle
07-11-2012, 01:33 AM
:lol Grey Mexican Spursfan takes

DeadlyDynasty
07-11-2012, 06:35 AM
Excluding yourself. Here's my list:

1) pussyface
2) Rogue
3) Ignignokt
4) Bump and his trolls
5) DuncanOWNSkobe
6) DeadlyDynasty
9) monosylab1k

What are yours?

I know he gets stale at times, but BRHornet45 is an ST icon...I'd put him, DPG, HH, and Trainwreck on the list too, replacing pussyface (inactivity), me, hunting/pancake, and Findog.

jag
07-11-2012, 07:46 AM

The goods

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-11-2012, 07:57 AM
:lol stats

Ill give you the fact that Lee has more motivation and a better ability to put up numbers on lottery teams. He wouldnt be more than 4th-5th best player on a top team though just like Diaw, and in that role Id take Boris tbh.

Looking up stats for the players isnt really bringing the goods :lol

And taking Lee over MVPau :lmao
I bet that if David Lee was on the Spurs in Diaw's place, he'd play at least 30 MPG at PF and would average a lot more than 4 points and 4 rebounds.

Generally a team's 4th-5th best player averages more than 4 points and 4 rebounds.

FkLA
07-11-2012, 03:20 PM
I bet that if David Lee was on the Spurs in Diaw's place, he'd play at least 30 MPG at PF and would average a lot more than 4 points and 4 rebounds.

Generally a team's 4th-5th best player averages more than 4 points and 4 rebounds.

He easily would average more than 4 and 4. Diaw will easily average more than that this up coming season too. Regardless though, since when is it all about stats? Why are you acting like Lee is the prototypical 20-10 player or anything close to that ??

monosylab1k
07-11-2012, 03:49 PM
This is even more embarrassing than my Roddy/Randolph predictions. At least I was basing my opinions on potential, rather than these morons who have clearly seen years of fat unmotivated Diaw and still think he will turn it around just cuz he's a Spur.

mavs>spurs
07-11-2012, 03:54 PM
I know he gets stale at times, but BRHornet45 is an ST icon...I'd put him, DPG, HH, and Trainwreck on the list too, replacing pussyface (inactivity), me, hunting/pancake, and Findog.

no way are dpg and trainwreck top 10 posters of all time, not on my list. they're both ok and i have nothing against them but that top 10 has had me laughing my ass off at some time or another.

and i can't replace pussyface, this is an all time list. it'd be like removing jordan from your all time list because of inactivity :lol

mavs>spurs
07-11-2012, 03:55 PM
This is even more embarrassing than my Roddy/Randolph predictions. At least I was basing my opinions on potential, rather than these morons who have clearly seen years of fat unmotivated Diaw and still think he will turn it around just cuz he's a Spur.

utsa engineers just engineering the shitty takes they're supposed to, par per etc

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-11-2012, 03:56 PM
He easily would average more than 4 and 4. Diaw will easily average more than that this up coming season too. Regardless though, since when is it all about stats? Why are you acting like Lee is the prototypical 20-10 player or anything close to that ??
You don't have to be a prototypical 20-10 player to be better than Boris Diaw, but two of the last three years, David Lee has had a 20 10 season or close to it. I'm guessing the 20 10 games Diaw has had since the 2006 season can be counted on one hand.

It's not all about stats, but when one player has such a gaping statistical advantage, then the stats are pretty telling. You're acting like the gigantic statistical advantage Lee has over Diaw doesn't matter because Diaw is a classy Spur.

Why are you acting like Boris Diaw is anything more than an average defender?

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-11-2012, 03:58 PM
:lol what's funny is the only thing that motivates Diaw is playing for a new contract/extension. Diaw having a sudden surge of motivation last season was because he was playing for a new deal. Next year he's gonna come into training camp fat, out of shape, and as unmotivated as ever.

Venti Quattro
07-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Let's see Spurfan call him classy when Diaw comes to training camp fat and greasy. :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-11-2012, 04:03 PM
utsa engineers just engineering the shitty takes they're supposed to, par per etc
rofl you'd think an engineering major would be good enough with numbers to know that 20 points and 10 rebounds is a lot more than 4 points and 4 rebounds.

mavs>spurs
07-11-2012, 04:04 PM
the david lee thing is based partly on racism tbh, just like his retarded takes about dirk. i've seen him slamming kevin love a lot on here too..coincidence? noooooo. be@ners are some of the most racist people on earth, which is why i don't like them back. i didn't used to dislike them be@ners but all the illegal immigration system abusers and people like fkla are why.

Brazil
07-11-2012, 04:06 PM
:lol what's funny is the only thing that motivates Diaw is playing for a new contract/extension. Diaw having a sudden surge of motivation last season was because he was playing for a new deal. Next year he's gonna come into training camp fat, out of shape, and as unmotivated as ever.

:cry but but he will play with his buddy tp :cry its going to motivate him big time :cry they are buddy since they are kids :cry and you loose your motivation playing in a shitty team like the cats tbh :cry and pop is a great coach :cry with him diaw is going to reveal all of his potential :cry and he also has an incentive in his contract to not be fat anymore :cry

I prefer 100000 x Diaw rather than Bonner that's for sure but I think I'll probably be fine with a D. Lee B. Diaw trade :lol

Brazil
07-11-2012, 04:07 PM

that was bad tbh :lol like my OKC in 6 prediction :lol

FkLA
07-11-2012, 04:26 PM
You don't have to be a prototypical 20-10 player to be better than Boris Diaw, but two of the last three years, David Lee has had a 20 10 season or close to it. I'm guessing the 20 10 games Diaw has had since the 2006 season can be counted on one hand.

It's not all about stats, but when one player has such a gaping statistical advantage, then the stats are pretty telling. You're acting like the gigantic statistical advantage Lee has over Diaw doesn't matter because Diaw is a classy Spur.

Why are you acting like Boris Diaw is anything more than an average defender?

I dont care if David Lee puts up double doubles for thirty win Knicks/Warriors teams. We all know hes not really a prototypical 20 and 10 player that can carry a team. His ideal role is exactly what Diaws role is for the Spurs/was with the Suns, being a 4th offensive option. Ill take Diaws average defense over Lees piss poor defense too.

the david lee thing is based partly on racism tbh, just like his retarded takes about dirk. i've seen him slamming kevin love a lot on here too..coincidence? noooooo. be@ners are some of the most racist people on earth, which is why i don't like them back. i didn't used to dislike them be@ners but all the illegal immigration system abusers and people like fkla are why.

Ive called Dirk a Top 25 player of all-time tbh. Not my fault your pussy gets hurt when he isnt considered a borderline Top 10 player. Love and Lee are different, since they arent anywhere near as unstoppable offensively as Dirk is...those guys are definitely overrated stat padders; Lee moreso than Love. The fact that theyre white is irrelevant. Blair is another undersized and/or unathletic PF who can rebound and score but plays no D...in a bad team with heavy minutes hed probably put up double doubles too. I dislike him just the same since hes the same type of player tbh.

mavs>spurs
07-11-2012, 04:28 PM
pretty sure you also failed to give bird his proper due crofl. don't try to mask your racism boy, what about all your butthurt "whiteboy" comments :rollin

DPG21920
07-11-2012, 04:28 PM

He is basically in a contract year again.

FkLA
07-11-2012, 04:36 PM

Its not as simple as putting on a Spurs jersey and automatically becoming classy. But youre an idiot if you think players act the same whether theyre in a successful, business-like organization with a person like Pop running it and somewhere like Charlotte. Thats not a dumb spurs=class gnsf take, thats just common sense.

Im not claiming hell be a star either. Simply a nice 4th offensive option that also plays solid defense. Mavfans takes on Roddy being a future superstar are in a class of their own tbh.

jeebus
07-11-2012, 04:37 PM
Let's see Spurfan call him classy when Diaw comes to training camp fat and greasy. :lol
Supporting the local economy with his daily stimulus packages at roach coaches tbh. Classy :cry

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-11-2012, 04:40 PM
I dont care if David Lee puts up double doubles for thirty win Knicks/Warriors teams. We all know hes not really a prototypical 20 and 10 player that can carry a team. His ideal role is exactly what Diaws role is for the Spurs/was with the Suns, being a 4th offensive option. Ill take Diaws average defense over Lees piss poor defense too.

:lol Who ever said he was a 20 10 player who can carry a team? He doesn't need to be a prototypical 20 10 player to be better than Diaw.

Just cause his "ideal" role isn't that much more significant than Diaw's "ideal" role doesn't mean he's as bad as Diaw (and Diaw is less than a 4th option, he contributes absolutely no scoring). He'd be a much better 4th option than Diaw as he is a much better rebounder and scorer. He sure as hell wouldn't have been the Spurs' 8th leading scorer during the playoffs, and he wouldn't have gotten out rebounded by Kawhi Leonard.

:lol acting like Diaw is any better of a defender than Lee. The only thing Diaw brings to the table on defense is a fatass that can't be muscled in the post. Put Lee next to Duncan and make it so Lee doesn't have to play out of position at C and he'd be better on D than Diaw. His defensive rebounding alone makes him more of a contributor on D than Diaw.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Its not as simple as putting on a Spurs jersey and automatically becoming classy. But youre an idiot if you think players act the same whether theyre in a successful, business-like organization with a person like Pop running it and somewhere like Charlotte. Thats not a dumb spurs=class gnsf take, thats just common sense.

Im not claiming hell be a star either. Simply a nice 4th offensive option that also plays solid defense. Mavfans takes on Roddy being a future superstar are in a class of their own tbh.
:lol he was lazy and unmotivated going into the 2007 season when everyone and their mother was calling the Suns the favorite. His weight/motivation issues were the reason he was ever shipped to Charlotte.

FkLA
07-11-2012, 04:56 PM
:lol Who ever said he was a 20 10 player who can carry a team? He doesn't need to be a prototypical 20 10 player to be better than Diaw.

Just cause his "ideal" role isn't that much more significant than Diaw's "ideal" role doesn't mean he's as bad as Diaw (and Diaw is less than a 4th option, he contributes absolutely no scoring). He'd be a much better 4th option than Diaw as he is a much better rebounder and scorer. He sure as hell wouldn't have been the Spurs' 8th leading scorer during the playoffs, and he wouldn't have gotten out rebounded by Kawhi Leonard.

:lol acting like Diaw is any better of a defender than Lee. The only thing Diaw brings to the table on defense is a fatass that can't be muscled in the post. Put Lee next to Duncan and make it so Lee doesn't have to play out of position at C and he'd be better on D than Diaw. His defensive rebounding alone makes him more of a contributor on D than Diaw.

Youre bringing up stats and the fact that hes a 20-10 player as if those numbers wouldnt take a significant dip if he wasnt playing for the Warriors. :lol

Youre also acting like Diaws offensive contributions start and end with the the amount of points he scores. His ability to see the court and handle the basketball are elements Lee cant bring to a team. Hes a better post defender than Lee too. Lee has a nice midrange jumper and is a solid rebounder but Ill take Diaw tbh.

:lol he was lazy and unmotivated going into the 2007 season when everyone and their mother was calling the Suns the favorite. His weight/motivation issues were the reason he was ever shipped to Charlotte.

D'Antoni and the Suns brass aint the same as Pop and the Spurs brass. Howd he play this past half season for the Spurs? Not enough time to get into decent shape and play bigger minutes, but he wasnt lazy or unmotivated when he was out on the court tbh.

If you wanna use the contract yr argument, like DPG said the second year on this new deal is a player option so he basically will be in a contract year again. Plus he really wants to be in San Antonio/playing alongside Parker.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Youre bringing up stats and the fact that hes a 20-10 player as if those numbers wouldnt take a significant dip if he wasnt playing for the Warriors. :lol
His scoring would dip but I don't think his rebounding would dip on a team where there's no good rebounder outside of Duncan.

Youre also acting like Diaws offensive contributions start and end with the the amount of points he scores.
You said he was the 4th option on offense when he obviously wasn't. The 4th option isn't 8th on the team in scoring.

Hes a better post defender than Lee too. Lee has a nice midrange jumper and is a solid rebounder but Ill take Diaw tbh.
A good spot up jumper and good rebounding are qualities I look for in a 4th option a lot more than ball handling. You generally don't need your 4th option handling the ball very much.

D'Antoni and the Suns brass aint the same as Pop and the Spurs brass.
Agreed. They've really motivated Dejuan Blair to stay in shape.

Howd he play this past half season for the Spurs? Not enough time to get into decent shape and play bigger minutes, but he wasnt lazy or unmotivated when he was out on the court tbh.
He wasn't lazy or unmotivated when he was on the court for the Suns either, that's never been his problem. His problem has been how lazy and unmotivated he is off the court and during the off season.

As for how he played, he averaged 4 assists and 4 rebounds.

If you wanna use the contract yr argument, like DPG said the second year on this new deal is a player option so he basically will be in a contract year again.
The 2nd year on his deal is something guaranteed to him if he wants it. The last year on his previous deal was a player option and it ain't like he played extra hard so he could opt out :lol

FkLA
07-11-2012, 05:22 PM
His scoring would dip but I don't think his rebounding would dip on a team where there's no good rebounder outside of Duncan.

Tim Duncan as the lone good rebounder is one more good rebounder than hes had on the Warriors.

You said he was the 4th option on offense when he obviously wasn't. The 4th option isn't 8th on the team in scoring.

Players who are primarily spot up shooters like Danny Green or Kawhi Leonard arent really offensive options. They rely on players to facilitate for them, Diaw has the ability to be one of the guys that does that for them.

A good spot up jumper and good rebounding are qualities I look for in a 4th option a lot more than ball handling. You generally don't need your 4th option handling the ball very much.

Ill take Diaws ability to facilitate tbh. And Diaw is a solid shooter himself too.

Agreed. They've really motivated Dejuan Blair to stay in shape.

Blair is a dumbass.

He wasn't lazy or unmotivated when he was on the court for the Suns either, that's never been his problem. His problem has been how lazy and unmotivated he is off the court and during the off season.

As for how he played, he averaged 4 assists and 4 rebounds.

He averaged 6, 5, and 4 in the playoffs. No reason why he couldnt improve on that next season tbh. Ill take that over what Lee can offer.

The 2nd year on his deal is something guaranteed to him if he wants it. The last year on his previous deal was a player option and it ain't like he played extra hard so he could opt out :lol

He wasnt going to be 30 yrs old at the end of his last deal. If he wants to cash in on a last juicy contract that way he can revert to his fat and lazy ways, the time is now.