Rules..no

eye gouging
biting
hair pulling
kicking/hitting in the nuts

Everything else goes.

RicFlair
07-11-2012, 07:16 AM
I'd kick all their asses! Whooooooooo!!!!

mouse
07-11-2012, 07:59 AM
Add Steven Seagal to the list and I will answer your question.
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/tttttt.jpg

Blake
07-11-2012, 09:43 AM
That's one of the lamest lists I've ever seen

SpurinDallas
07-11-2012, 09:48 AM
I'd rather have a Battle Royal of ST posters on here. There are a few guys here I'd like to throw over the top ropes. :lol

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 10:19 AM
Royce Gracie and if you added Bruce Lee (not Li) it would be a tossup...

CubanSucks
07-11-2012, 10:39 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160017&highlight=bruce

Jon Jones has the edge on Anderson Silva, therefore it's easily Jon Jones...as much as I hate both of them

you're an idiot

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 11:25 AM

Jon Jones has the edge on Anderson Silva, therefore it's easily Jon Jones...as much as I hate both of them

you're an idiot

Insult for no reason. :lmao

Avante
07-11-2012, 11:42 AM
I'd kick all their asses! Whooooooooo!!!!

The greatest rassler of them all, he could actually wrestle, had the look and incredible mic skillls, the total package.

But in the real world.........

Avante
07-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Add Steven Seagal to the list and I will answer your question.
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/tttttt.jpg

Consider it done.

Avante
07-11-2012, 11:45 AM
That's one of the lamest lists I've ever seen

Why is everything always a negative with you, are you really that misearable?

Avante
07-11-2012, 11:49 AM

I don't think Gracies need to get in close would work here. Plus he was rather small in comparision to most the monsters mentioned.

Avante
07-11-2012, 11:50 AM

you're an idiot

Is Jones going to be the best ever? What an amazing talent.

Woo Bum-kon
07-11-2012, 11:52 AM
Bruce Lee couldn't fight and half that list is full of wrestlers.

Avante
07-11-2012, 11:55 AM
Bruce Lee couldn't fight and half that list is full of wrestlers.

I've wondered about if Lee could really fight or not. How do we know he couldn't?

Forget the "rasslin' " all the rasslers there were legit big powerful guys. All of them could clear out any bar and it's bouncer.

Woo Bum-kon
07-11-2012, 11:58 AM
Then why didn't you list nothing but strongmen if you put so much stock into strength?

Blake
07-11-2012, 11:58 AM
Why is everything always a negative with you, are you really that misearable?

Not everything. Right now it's just your list.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 11:59 AM

Chump-lite trying to make it about him again.

Give it a rest.

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:00 PM
Then why didn't you list nothing but strongmen if you put so much stock into strength?

I wanted a mix of different skills. Keep in mind this is a battle royal not a one on one. In that sort of battle size/power would make more of an impact.

Woo Bum-kon
07-11-2012, 12:01 PM
If that's true, then why didn't you just list strongmen?

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:06 PM

Dude, stop moaning around like somebodies bitch, ok?

Blake
07-11-2012, 12:08 PM
Chump-lite trying to make it about him again.

Give it a rest.

you and Avante actually making it about me.

No doubt you'll try to make it about you now.

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:09 PM
If that's true, then why didn't you just list strongmen?

No problem here ya go...

Eugene Sandow
The Great Antonio
Bruno Sammartino
Hercules Cortez
Ken Patera
Bill Kazmeir
Ted Arcidi
The Warlord
Goldberg
BrocK Lesnar
Jeep Swenson
Ronnie Coleman
Larry Allen
The Roadwarriors
The Barbarian
Yukon Erich
Paul Anderson
Dick the Brusier
Lou Ferrigno

Just for you:hat

Blake
07-11-2012, 12:10 PM
:cry someone didn't like my thread again. Wahwahwah whimper.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 12:10 PM
Why isn't Willie Phister on the list?

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:11 PM
you and Avante actually making it about me.

No doubt you'll try to make it about you now.

Do something other than bitch about everything, dude it really is getting old, ok?

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:11 PM
Why isn't Willie Phister on the list?

I agree, who does he replace?

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 12:12 PM
I agree, who does he replace?

Dick Butkus

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:13 PM
Dick Butkus

Consider it done.

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:17 PM
Blake

Dude, do what I do, that would be post on threads you do like, ok?

Blake
07-11-2012, 12:17 PM
whimper

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:18 PM
Do I need to just start ignoring you?

Clipper Nation
07-11-2012, 12:18 PM
Do something other than bitch about everything, dude it really is getting old, ok?

You need to stop whimperwahwahing and humping Blake's leg tbh....

Woo Bum-kon
07-11-2012, 12:20 PM

You can't ignore anyone no matter how hard you try.

Blake
07-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Blake

Dude, do what I do, that would be post on threads you do like, ok?

I like this thread. your list is simply lame.

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:22 PM
You need to stop whimperwahwahing and humping Blake's leg tbh....

I agree 100%

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:22 PM
You can't ignore anyone no matter how hard you try.

Why are we here?

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:23 PM
I like this thread. your list is simply lame.

I've already changed a couple, go ahead add yours,

Blake

If you need that type of crutch, sure, go crazy with that ignore feature.

Clipper Nation
I agree 100%

So stop doing it, B....

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:24 PM
If you need that type of crutch, sure, go crazy with that ignore feature.

Why this need to pester?

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:24 PM
So stop doing it, B....

Yes sir!

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 12:26 PM
So stop doing it, B....

You got a little agenda-like that lame list in the NBA forum.

You can always start your own threads and stay out of these.

Ditto for Chump-lite, Woo Bung Hole and all other lame followers/snipers/fart sniffers.

Except you would actually need to have some creativity of your own.

Blake
07-11-2012, 12:26 PM
I agree 100%

I couldn't agree more.

Clipper Nation
07-11-2012, 12:28 PM

Ditto for Chump-lite, Woo Bung Hole and all other lame followers/snipers/fart sniffers.

Paranoid much? :lmao

Blake
07-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Why this need to pester?

why do you feel pestered?

Stop being an emotional weakling and your problem will be solved. :tu

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:32 PM
I couldn't agree more.

Wow, a monumental moment:hat

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:33 PM
why do you feel pestered?

Stop being an emotional weakling and your problem will be solved. :tu

Stop being a judgemental bore and I won't have a problem.

One more time..post on threads you don't have to bitch about, is it possible?

Blake
07-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Wow, a monumental moment:hat

nice first step for you. :tu

Now the next step is to follow through.

Blake
07-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Stop being a judgemental bore and I won't have a problem.

One more time..post on threads you don't have to bitch about, is it possible?

And then you go and take this step backwards.

Smh.

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:43 PM
nice first step for you. :tu

Now the next step is to follow through.

I'm all about making sure you visits here are a pleasant experience. So how about shitcanning my list, it sucks.

Ok Blake who are your 20 in a Battle Royal, leave mine out of it remember they suck. Go ahead bro.

Blake
07-11-2012, 12:44 PM

I'm sure the op would appreciate it if you would stop talking about your paranoia in his thread.

Blake
07-11-2012, 12:48 PM
I'm all about making sure you visits here are a pleasant experience. So how about shitcanning my list, it sucks.

Ok Blake who are your 20 in a Battle Royal, leave mine out of it remember they suck. Go ahead bro.

I'm good, thanks. I prefer to just critique your list. :tu

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:49 PM
I'm sure the op would appreciate it if you would stop talking about your paranoia in his thread.

The bottom line is have fun/enjoy your time here. I'm not real concerned about this "stay on topic" bullshit. What I m concerned about is me knowing I failed at you having fun/enjoying yourself. You seem to always be on the brink of farting, never happy. What's the matter Blake, she dumped you, bad childhood? You always seem so sad/mad/upset/uptight, what is your problem?

Blake
07-11-2012, 12:53 PM
The bottom line is have fun/enjoy your time here. I'm not real concerned about this "stay on topic" bullshit. What I m concerned about is me knowing I failed at you having fun/enjoying yourself. You seem to always be on the brink of farting, never happy. What's the matter Blake, she dumped you, bad childhood? You always seem so sad/mad/upset/uptight, what is your problem?

I love these type of threads.

I think it's pretty clear how miserable my one post made you, however.

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:58 PM
I love these type of threads.

I think it's pretty clear how miserable my one post made you, however.

So your goal is to make me miserable? You really don't see anything wrong with that? You were raised to be a big jerk/punk?

So who you got in your "improved" 20 man battle royal?

Avante
07-11-2012, 01:11 PM
I'm good, thanks. I prefer to just critique your list. :tu

I had a feeling you knew nothing about this, so until you prove you do you are in no position to be a critic.

Blake, who would you use to replace what I have. Show me you aren't just a know nothing pest, ok?

CubanSucks
07-11-2012, 01:51 PM
could you faggots give it a rest?

Insult for no reason. :lmao

I called you an idiot because Bruce Lee wouldn't stand a chance against plenty of UFC fighters, put him up against some of the greatest ever and he would look like a fool.

OP forgot Junior Dos Santos tbh. I actually think he could take Jones and Silva and he would turn all those other people's faces into mincemeat

Avante
07-11-2012, 01:55 PM

I called you an idiot because Bruce Lee wouldn't stand a chance against plenty of UFC fighters, put him up against some of the greatest ever and he would look like a fool.

OP forgot Junior Dos Santos tbh. I actually think he could take Jones and Silva and he would turn all those other people's faces into mincemeat

Actually faggot you have no idea what Bruce Lee could do. It's real obvious you don't know who all those guys were/are. Paul Anderson could lift 300 pounds with one hand....twice!

kny0jxHszX0 (http://kny0jxHszX0)

CubanSucks
07-11-2012, 02:01 PM
Actually faggot you have no idea what Bruce Lee could do. It's real obvious you don't know who all those guys were/are. Paul Anderson could lift 300 pounds with one hand....twice!

kny0jxHszX0 (http://kny0jxHszX0)

first he would have to get through a barrage of punches

Blake
07-11-2012, 02:07 PM
I had a feeling you knew nothing about this, so until you prove you do you are in no position to be a critic.

I'm in a silly thread in an open forum. I'm in perfect position to be a critic.

Blake, who would you use to replace what I have. Show me you aren't just a know nothing pest, ok?

Naw. Really, I'm good, thanks.

Avante
07-11-2012, 02:09 PM
first he would have to get through a barrage of punches

I seriously doubt he's going to be standing there trying to duke it out. A bull rush then nobody ever is getting him off them.

Avante
07-11-2012, 02:14 PM
I'm in a silly thread in an open forum. I'm in perfect position to be a critic.

Naw. Really, I'm good, thanks.

Why even bother with silly threads, go post in those that are serious and important.

So you have no idea who belongs in a Battle Royal yet you can be a critic, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How does that work?

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 02:16 PM
The bottom line is have fun/enjoy your time here. I'm not real concerned about this "stay on topic" bullshit. What I m concerned about is me knowing I failed at you having fun/enjoying yourself. You seem to always be on the brink of farting, never happy. What's the matter Blake, she dumped you, bad childhood? You always seem so sad/mad/upset/uptight, what is your problem?No the real bottom line is this isn't your personal playground to run idiotic teenager smack and push post counts.

Its obvious the problem is you. How many people here need to tell you before you realize no one wants to read your garbage.

Avante
07-11-2012, 02:22 PM
No the real bottom line is this isn't your personal playground to run idiotic teenager smack and push post counts.

Its obvious the problem is you. How many people here need to tell you before you realize no one wants to read your garbage.

Ok I'll go with that.

So what are some topics we need to concentrate on here to rise above the bullshit. I did think this forum was just for sillyness, since it isn't what do we need to discuss, dead serious! I'd love to have mature adult conversations, and I did try then finally said, fuck it act stupid like everyone else. Now it's a serious forum, cool, I'm all for that.

What would you talk about, give me an example.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 02:28 PM
Ok I'll go with that.

So what are some topics we need to concentrate on here to rise above the bullshit. I did think this forum was just for sillyness, since it isn't what do we need to discuss, dead serious!You certainly need to think twice about the threads you start and the posts you make before clicking the submit button.

Offending people via bigotry, racism, sexual preference is about as childish as it gets. That shit was funny when we were kids and now in a forum mostly comprised of adults its annoying and unproductive.

The Club is certainly a place for diversity in topics so I'm not going to outline it for you but there's an obvious difference between good thread making and shit that belongs in the troll forum.

They created that forum to specifically get rid of posters like you and the rest of that little group so the club could be used for a more mature and respectful place to talk.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 02:29 PM
No the real bottom line is this isn't your personal playground to run idiotic teenager smack and push post counts.

You must be kidding.

Where the fuck were you when people did try to be polite and serious in here but no one gave a shit.

Hypocrisy knows no bounds.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 02:35 PM
You must be kidding.

Where the fuck were you when people did try to be polite and serious in here but no one gave a shit.

There was a time when this forum was booming. Then everyone grew out of the whole desperation to troll the internet and the troll forum was born. But you guys and posters just like you refused to acknowledge the reality of it so you continued to run out your shit posts and your childish stabs at bigotry and racism so people just left.

Use this forum for what its intended for.

Most importantly if you're going to troll do it creativity and substance. Good trolling flies when its good.

Charlie Sheen troll would be a great example. Out of character, childish nonsense with no value whatsoever. That shit needs to go.

If you guys can't realize that threads and posters like that have no place here then you'll never get it.

Avante
07-11-2012, 02:51 PM
You certainly need to think twice about the threads you start and the posts you make before clicking the submit button.

Offending people via bigotry, racism, sexual preference is about as childish as it gets. That shit was funny when we were kids and now in a forum mostly comprised of adults its annoying and unproductive.

The Club is certainly a place for diversity in topics so I'm not going to outline it for you but there's an obvious difference between good thread making and shit that belongs in the troll forum.

They created that forum to specifically get rid of posters like you and the rest of that little group so the club could be used for a more mature and respectful place to talk.

Ok I've listened to you. Now I need you to prove what you say is true. If you are as serious about as you appear then I need you to give us all an example of how it is to be done, if you can't/won't do that then you really aren't all that serious. How about you start a thread to illustrate just what is a great thread/topic. Remember you want all of us to do this and that for you so I will if you do this for me. Give us an example, no some excuse for not doing that won't work, yep.....pracctice what you preach....you do want to be taken seriously, right? Ok then prove your point, ok?

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Ok I've listened to you. Now I need you to prove what you say is true. If you are as serious about as you appear then I need you to give us all an example of how it is to be done, if you can't/won't do that then you really aren't all that serious. How about you start a thread to illustrate just what is a great thread/topic. Remember you want all of us to do this and that for you so I will if you do this for me. Give us an example, no some excuse for not doing that won't work, yep.....pracctice what you preach....you do want to be taken seriously, right? Ok then prove your point, ok?consolidate.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201063

I've started hundreds of threads in this forum. Some good some bad. Even ran a poster of the week/month/day for quite some time here. I've paid my dues I don't have to prove anything. Its not my fault that you haven't been around.

Avante
07-11-2012, 03:00 PM
consolidate.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201063

I've started hundreds of threads in this forum. Some good some bad. Even ran a poster of the week/month/day for quite some time here. I've paid my dues I don't have to prove anything. Its not my fault that you haven't been around.

I agree BB, we do need to rise above the bullshit, I'll do my best.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 03:03 PM
I agree BB, we do need to rise above the bullshit, I'll do my best.
Maybe you could sponsor SBM.

Avante
07-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Maybe you could sponsor SBM.

I'll talk to him, I'm so glad you made a stand, yes it is time to rise about the bullshit.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 03:10 PM

#1) I don't care or take a list that seriously-it is only for fun. Who cares who would really win.

#2) No one died and made you an authority.

#3) You could always disagree without calling someone an idiot.

#4) God bless you and your family.

Blake
07-11-2012, 03:13 PM
You must be kidding.

When exactly was this?

Blake
07-11-2012, 03:25 PM
#1) I don't care or take a list that seriously-it is only for fun. Who cares who would really win.

So are you in this thread to whine about other posters or are you taking bullets again?

CubanSucks
07-11-2012, 03:29 PM

#2) No one died and made you an authority.

#3) You could always disagree without calling someone an idiot.

#4) God bless you and your family.

#1) I'm taking it too seriously? I'm only mentioning names, I'm not exactly giving their measurements or anything like that.

#2) ok

#3) I like name calling, it makes me feel like a bigger man.

#4) Thank you. Go with Christ.

Avante
07-11-2012, 08:00 PM
Hmmmm?

Kothar
King Kull
Sinbad
Kyrik
Thongor
Conan
Kane
Brak the Barbarian