PDA

View Full Version : Space Ghost

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 11:51 AM
Does he make an all time cartoon Olympic team?

I think he gets overlooked because he became a talk show host in his later career. But he seems to have the physical capabilities to be up there with some of the "A-list" superheros. Maybe a decathlete?

Woo Bum-kon
07-11-2012, 11:53 AM
The best way to respond to shitty thread making is not by making shitty threads.

Avante
07-11-2012, 11:57 AM
The best way to respond to shitty thread making is not by making shitty threads.

Well then Woo why not show us what a real cool/badass thread looks like. Go ahead you can do it. If you don't then shut the fuck up.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 11:59 AM

Sorry. I was going to list my top twenty cartoon Olympians but that seemed too hard. In any event, this is more interesting to me than a 20 man battle royal with Dick Butkus.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 12:00 PM
Well then Woo why not show us what a real cool/badass thread looks like. Go ahead you can do it. If you don't then shut the fuck up.

Unless you have an opinion on Space Ghost, go fuck yourself.

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:04 PM
Unless you have an opinion on Space Ghost, go fuck yourself.

I agree 100% now you're getting it, great to see it:hat

Space Ghost would be a decathlete as you mentioned, not excelling in anything but able to do everything.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 12:10 PM
I agree 100% now you're getting it, great to see it:hat

Space Ghost would be a decathlete as you mentioned, not excelling in anything but able to do everything.

Right. He wouldn't beat Flash in a sprint or throw the discus farther than Apache Chief. But should do well across the board. But I'm still at a loss how to measure high jumps and long jumps. Presumably, there would be no flying allowed but how can you prove someone is or isn't flying?

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Right. He wouldn't beat Flash in a sprint or throw the discus farther than Apache Chief. But should do well across the board. But I'm still at a loss how to measure high jumps and long jumps. Presumably, there would be no flying allowed but how can you prove someone is or isn't flying?

There it's all about style points, who looks the best at doing it as oppossed to height.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 12:27 PM
There it's all about style points, who looks the best at doing it as oppossed to height.

no fucking way. you're suggesting turning those into judged events like diving or gymnastics? that's a terrible idea.

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:37 PM
no fucking way. you're suggesting turning those into judged events like diving or gymnastics? that's a terrible idea.

I agree terrible idea. So whatcha got?

bus driver
07-11-2012, 12:52 PM
Does he make an all time cartoon Olympic team?

I think he gets overlooked because he became a talk show host in his later career. But he seems to have the physical capabilities to be up there with some of the "A-list" superheros. Maybe a decathlete?

all time cartoon olympic team..........tough decision but i would think he would not make the all time cartoon team. maybe super hero team, but not cartoon.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 12:52 PM
I agree terrible idea. So whatcha got?

That's a tough one. Maybe some events have a maximum score based on the previous world record x 110%. So you wouldn't have Space Ghost or Superman flying to infinity for the high jump. They'd end up tying.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 12:54 PM
all time cartoon olympic team..........tough decision but i would think he would not make the all time cartoon team. maybe super hero team, but not cartoon.

I would think the cartoon Olympic team would have a fair share of superheros. Especially in something like the decathalon. What non-superhero cartoon would be better than a superhero in a decathalon?

Avante
07-11-2012, 12:54 PM
That's a tough one. Maybe some events have a maximum score based on the previous world record x 110%. So you wouldn't have Space Ghost or Superman flying to infinity for the high jump. They'd end up tying.

What are the world records in Cartoon track & field?

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 12:55 PM
What is are the world records in Cartoon track & field?

I'm at work. But when I get home, I'll check my old magazines.

DisAsTerBot
07-11-2012, 01:00 PM
I would think the cartoon Olympic team would have a fair share of superheros. Especially in something like the decathalon. What non-superhero cartoon would be better than a superhero in a decathalon?

the roadrunner. tigger's jump has to be a factor. popeye could probably throw a mean discus. bugs bunny would definitely figure out a way to win an event.

bus driver
07-11-2012, 01:05 PM
^ beat me too it.

the road runner could run most of the races or maybe jerry the mouse
disk throw/shot/javelin put could be popeye

its a tough question to answer because they are so many options

Avante
07-11-2012, 01:06 PM
I'm at work. But when I get home, I'll check my old magazines.

Really curious to see that, a history of the Cartoon Olympics/Decathon, wow!

O.J. Simpson
07-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Were these two retards separated at birth?

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 01:10 PM
the roadrunner. tigger's jump has to be a factor. popeye could probably throw a mean discus. bugs bunny would definitely figure out a way to win an event.

^ beat me too it.

the road runner could run most of the races or maybe jerry the mouse
disk throw/shot/javelin put could be popeye

its a tough question to answer because they are so many options

Sure, on one event, there are non-superheros that could compete. But over a full decathlon?

Avante
07-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Were these two retards separated at birth?

Why are you here? I've noticed you never add anything to anything, why is that?

DisAsTerBot
07-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Sure, on one event, there are non-superheros that could compete. But over a full decathlon?

you could make a competitive team of non-superhero cartoons vs superhero cartoons

O.J. Simpson
07-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Why are you here? I've noticed you never add anything to anything, why is that?

That's still better than your approach to posting, subtraction by addition. You're total shit in every way.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 01:20 PM
you could make a competitive team of non-superhero cartoons vs superhero cartoons

Ugh. I'm not arguing about non superheros participating in the Cartoon Olympics. My most recent point was just that I think it would be hard for any of them to make the decathlon team when the superheros have much more versatility.

Avante
07-11-2012, 01:20 PM
That's still better than your approach to posting, subtraction by addition. You're total shit in every way.

So you see posting on threads that don't interest you then while there wimpering around like a little bitch as being cool? You do nothing but bitch, you really don't see something wrong there? Why are you so unhappy?

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 01:25 PM
let's get back to being human and get back in a better mood...
Yes, that's Chevy Chase and Paul Simon with a little visual help...

yHFDa9efCQU

lebomb
07-11-2012, 01:31 PM
The hulk would throw the shot put into another universe............LOL. How the fuck could you measure that throw????

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 01:32 PM
The hulk would throw the shot put into another universe............LOL. How the fuck could you measure that throw????

GPS tracking

rascal
07-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Sorry. I was going to list my top twenty cartoon Olympians but that seemed too hard. In any event, this is more interesting to me than a 20 man battle royal with Dick Butkus.

Diaper Man is on top of your list.