PDA

View Full Version : Next Year Won't Be Fair

HeatChamps
07-11-2012, 02:40 PM
If you thought Miami was tough this year, they will be even better next year. The added role players gives depth and more 3 point threats. The spacing will make it impossible to guard Lebron and Wade unless you want a barrage of 3 point shots made. Never has a team been so tough to guard in the halfcourt as next year. Their defense is always there but now their offense will be at another level.

Stalin
07-11-2012, 02:48 PM
very true indeed, now everyone trying to create gimmick superteams to try to answer the "wild" claims of winning the next 7 championships

Kidd K
07-11-2012, 07:57 PM
The Heat haven't had a "failed year" due to an inevitable Wade injury yet. Maybe it'll be this next season.

whitemamba
07-11-2012, 08:06 PM
lakers are going to take it this year tbh, steve nash pick and roll gasol,, kobe open on the wing, bynum to pau interior passing.. hard to stop

racm
07-11-2012, 08:09 PM
Remember 2007-08, when Wade got hurt and Riley tried to tank for Rose and only got Beasley?

Ace
07-11-2012, 08:09 PM
The Heat haven't had a "failed year" due to an inevitable Wade injury yet. Maybe it'll be this next season.

Wade was injured this year and the failed year was last year. N:lolA is fu:lolked

Basketballgirl25
07-11-2012, 08:14 PM
Wade was injured this year and the failed year was last year. N:lolA is fu:lolked

the NBA is Fu*ked, but it's been Fu*ked since 2000 so nothing new. It becomes more comical and comical every day, sometime I wonder way I watch, then I remember I like reading about the men who play acting like drama queens:toast

Latarian Milton
07-11-2012, 09:17 PM
if we sign a decent big and replace the philibeaner with a good coach this offseason we'd be even more stacked than the 90s' bulls, and Jordan's team never sniffed such level of depth that we presently have

NBA = F:lolCKED

Ace
07-11-2012, 09:22 PM
the NBA is Fu*ked, but it's been Fu*ked since 2000 so nothing new. It becomes more comical and comical every day, sometime I wonder way I watch, then I remember I like reading about the men who play acting like drama queens:toast

Bitches love drama :toast

HeatChamps
07-11-2012, 10:03 PM
if we sign a decent big and replace the philibeaner with a good coach this offseason we'd be even more stacked than the 90s' bulls, and Jordan's team never sniffed such level of depth that we presently have

NBA = F:lolCKED
I'd rather have another 3 point shoter out there than play traditional. Our best players are slashers. They need the proper spacing to be unstoppable. They got the athleticism needed to make up for our lack of size.

Jacob1983
07-11-2012, 11:25 PM
Would love to see the Heat suck ass. Would also love to see Wade get hurt and the Heat tank again and choke ass in the draft.

HeatChamps
07-11-2012, 11:26 PM
Would love to see the Heat suck ass. Would also love to see Wade get hurt and the Heat tank again and choke ass in the draft.
Not going to happen. Keep dreaming though.

Clipper Nation
07-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Wow, haters are STILL salty that LeClutch rang, tbh....

07-11-2012, 11:27 PM
at this point, the heat could lose wade and still land in the finals.

Clipper Nation
07-11-2012, 11:29 PM
at this point, the heat could lose wade and still land in the finals.

Seriously... that TOSB Wade was a LIABILITY on the Heat's road to the chip last season, tbh....

HeatChamps
07-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Wow, haters are STILL salty that LeClutch rang, tbh....
And many more to come. He will be ringing for the rest of this decade.

Jacob1983
07-11-2012, 11:30 PM
Wade and Lebron will get divorced in 2 or 3 years. Book it. Wade is eventually going to get tired of having to be the female in the relationship and will leave his lover in Miami.

HeatChamps
07-11-2012, 11:31 PM
Wade and Lebron will get divorced in 2 or 3 years. Book it. Wade is eventually going to get tired of having to be the female in the relationship and will leave his lover in Miami.
Winning cures all problems. The fact that they are good friends and will do anything to win doesn't support your idea.

Stalin
07-11-2012, 11:55 PM

fuck you

Jacob1983
07-12-2012, 03:25 AM
Anything else?

slick'81
07-12-2012, 03:27 AM
lakers v heat will be a good finals tbh

whitemamba
07-12-2012, 03:29 AM
lakers v heat will be a good finals tbh

lakers in 5

HeatChamps
07-12-2012, 03:30 AM
lakers in 5
Heat in 4 if that matchup happens. Lakers are too fucking slow.

whitemamba
07-12-2012, 03:35 AM
Heat in 4 if that matchup happens. Lakers are too fucking slow.

not too slow, u will get pounded around the basket like dirty skank. heat can be contained via a zone very easily.. you would not be able to stop bynum and gasol running pick and rolls and high interior passing..

HeatChamps
07-12-2012, 03:39 AM
not too slow, u will get pounded around the basket like dirty skank. heat can be contained via a zone very easily.. you would not be able to stop bynum and gasol running pick and rolls and high interior passing..
Too bad the Thunder can match your size and kill you off ther perimeter and fastbreak points.

whitemamba
07-12-2012, 03:42 AM
could of won that series, with steve nashty demoralizing your defense, itll break you down physically, mentally u get tired, and thats where the lakers have the edge

Basketballgirl25
07-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Bitches love drama :toast

yeah, girls do love drama:toast, but I'm finding NBA Men love it more:lol

Clipper Nation
07-12-2012, 09:29 AM
could of won that series, with steve nashty demoralizing your defense, itll break you down physically, mentally u get tired, and thats where the lakers have the edge
:lol

I'm sure Westbrick would be SO demoralized while blowing right by Nash on offense...

stretch
07-12-2012, 11:37 AM
the Lakers are going to have a nice season, and get back to the finals, but they are screwed in facing the Heat.

Barring injuries, there is nothing that should hold Miami back from winning back-to-back.

If they found a way to add a little more size inside... there is a 0% chance of anyone beating them.

stretch
07-12-2012, 11:43 AM
Starting Lineup

Chalmers
Wade
Lebron
Bosh
Anthony

Closing lineup

Wade
Allen
Lewis
Lebron
Bosh

:wow

Sportcamper
07-12-2012, 11:48 AM
the Lakers are going to have a nice season, and get back to the finals

I am not seeing it that way…The Thunder & Clippers have the best rosters at this point…The Lakers have no bench…Nash is a nice pick up to help take coaching pressure off of our Beloved Mike Brown….And I am sure Baby Drew will be in fine spirits after all this talk about Dwight...:lol

stretch
07-12-2012, 11:52 AM
I am not seeing it that way…The Thunder & Clippers have the best rosters at this point…The Lakers have no bench…Nash is a nice pick up to help take coaching pressure off of our Beloved Mike Brown….And I am sure Baby Drew will be in fine spirits after all this talk about Dwight...:lol

I do agree the Lakers need to improve depth, but don't forget Nash's ability to improve the play of all around him. He is as good as anyone at maximizing his teammates abilities and making them effective. I think he will make a considerable improvement to the team, and should help Kobe to be a much more mature player.

Sportcamper
07-12-2012, 11:59 AM
IMO Kobe is a mature player…He is not the selfish guy he was 10 years ago…Nash is a great pick up for the Lakers & hopefully he can help Baby Drew & Pau feel loved and appreciated…

stretch
07-12-2012, 12:03 PM
IMO Kobe is a mature player…He is not the selfish guy he was 10 years ago…Nash is a great pick up for the Lakers & hopefully he can help Baby Drew & Pau feel loved and appreciated…

I think Kobe is capable of being a mature player, but he still sometimes gets too deadlocked into taking retarded shots.

With Steve around to handle the ball and run the offense patiently, I think the bad shots that Kobe takes will decrease drastically.

Venti Quattro
07-12-2012, 12:07 PM
And at least, babying Bynum will be more tolerable because there's a new good cop. Pau wasn't quite fit to play that role. He's a soft cop.

stretch
07-12-2012, 12:07 PM
even though I can't stand him... if the Heat were to sign Brendan Haywood... its completely over. He fills the only major hole they have - a guy capable of matching up size-wise and making things difficult for Dwight Howard and Andrew Bynum.

TIMMYtoZO
07-12-2012, 12:19 PM
If both players clear waivers (doubtful), Miami will try to land Darko or Haywood. I want another big, but I would be shocked if they find an upgrade.

Brazil
07-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Unfortunately OP is pretty much right about next year

Venti Quattro
07-12-2012, 12:58 PM
I can see Miami winning 65 games, easily. Winning the WCF is the West's championship for next year.

:lol Eastern Conference

Spurtacus
07-12-2012, 01:02 PM
I won't be watching many games outside of Spurs games next year. We're all NBA fans here but some of you know deep down that the NBA is becoming a big joke with these superstar teams, divas, and ring chasers. Chicago and Brooklyn (with Dwight Howard) are the only two teams in the East who can present a roadblock to the inevitable Heat dynasty.

Venti Quattro
07-12-2012, 01:05 PM
Chicago is tanking; Brooklyn is already out of the running for Howard. No one can stop Miami from entering the Finals next year. The only challenge will come from the West. And that's even a bleak proposition.

Latarian Milton
07-12-2012, 04:42 PM
it aint a bad move to add a big to our squad when the current bigs we have are the likes of anthony and bosh, and haslem who's a decent role player but only 6'7 :lol we need some size indeed

if you double/triple team bron & wade, our 3pt shooters will make you pay so life is gonna be easier for our slashers at the offensive end. however it'd be a troublesome situation if we play them lakers in the finals and don't have someone to cope with andrew bynum. good bigs always cause us great suffering like DH and the magic, who were the only eastern team last season that we had a losing record to, and the magic ain't nearly as good as the lakers are

Spurs da champs
07-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Chicago is tanking; Brooklyn is already out of the running for Howard. No one can stop Miami from entering the Finals next year. The only challenge will come from the West. And that's even a bleak proposition.

If Lopez can stay healthy Brooklyn will give the Heat big issues.

TIMMYtoZO
07-12-2012, 05:03 PM

:lmao @ big issues. Nets will be lucky to win 1 game against the heat (due to Miami coasting).

Brazil
07-12-2012, 05:05 PM

:lmao