PDA

View Full Version : Consolidation: trigger, Avante, silverblk, Sheen, ginobily, trolls, bigots, racists

Pages : [1] 2

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 02:50 PM
Lets discuss your shortcomings in one concise thread. I know I'm leaving a few out but there just isn't enough room to list all of you who feel the need to tear this forum down with your infantile, childish, bigoted, racist and pointless thread making and posts.

So rather than bounce around from thread to threads lets work through your inability to grasp what belongs in the club and what belongs in that other forum here.

lebomb
07-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Stfu!!!

O.J. Simpson
07-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Bad idea. They'll be enough stupidity in this thread to destory the universe. With Captain RaZon leading the idiot charge.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Stfu!!!You definitely belong on the list. Although your posting is a slightly better than it was a few years back. What 4-5 or so years back...you were almost unreadable.

Avante
07-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Good stuff BB, I have always wanted to talk seriously about things and have made that very clear. I tried to but nobody wanted to play that so after awhile, fuck it! Silly threads about cartoon Olympics, Battle Royals, who has a nice ass, wanking, would you do her or her, total bullshit. We should be talking about far more serious things, as you have pointed out. So I'm all for a change, where do we start?. Give us 10 examples of dynamite topics that would elevate this place to another level. I'm looking to you for guidance don't let me down.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Good stuff BB, I have always wanted to talk seriously about things and have made that very clear. I tried to but nobody wanted to play that so after awhile, fuck it! Silly threads about cartton Olympics, Battle Royals, who has a nice ass, wanking, would you do her or her, total bullshit. We should be talking about far more serious things, as you have pointed out. So I'm all for a change, where do we start?. Give us 10 examples of dynamite topiccs that would elevate this place to another level. I'm looking to you for guidance don't let me down.I'm not a search engine. Even bad topics can be good topics. The main point I'm making is that the pattern of awful posting needs to stop. Once it stops it'll get better but it has to stop before it can go forward.

Avante
07-11-2012, 03:08 PM
I'm not a search engine. Even bad topics can be good topics. The main point I'm making is that the pattern of awful posting needs to stop. Once it stops it'll get better but it has to stop before it can go forward.

Nailed it! Ok BB the new improved Avante. We all can use a pep talk now and then.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 03:23 PM
Copy and paste. Here is the truth and until you define rules and behavior in here then it is just bullshit.

Who the fuck made you god all of a sudden?

Here is where we stand;

You can't have it both ways.

If it is open season in here to offend in any way as long as it is quality --then it is also open season on the return fire you will receive.

I am sure there are posters out there that don't think your takes are quality.

Here is where we stand;

If you provide a place where there are no rules, don't try to impose your rules because you are offended by something but not offended by other things and/or other posters.

If I use derogatory language against any group it is no worse than anyone else using derogatory language against any other group. It isn't any better-but it isn't any worse.

Til then we are stuck.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 03:26 PM
Lets discuss your shortcomings in one concise thread. I know I'm leaving a few out but there just isn't enough room to list all of you who feel the need to tear this forum down with your infantile, childish, bigoted, racist and pointless thread making and posts.

So rather than bounce around from thread to threads lets work through your inability to grasp what belongs in the club and what belongs in that other forum here.

I just re-read this garbage. If you are trolling..,.nice.

Otherwise--FUCK YOU!

Who the fuck do you think you are?

FUCK YOU AND THE COCKROACH YOU RODE IN ON!

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 03:29 PM

Otherwise--FUCK YOU!

FUCK YOU AND THE COCKROACH YOU RODE IN ON!I addressed your other point if you can even call it that. Feel free to redirect a response here.

Funny you mention cockroaches because we're having a hell of a time getting rid of you guys.

lebomb
07-11-2012, 03:34 PM
You definitely belong on the list. Although your posting is a slightly better than it was a few years back. What 4-5 or so years back...you were almost unreadable.

Ive had time to practice!!!! :toast

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Ive had time to practice!!!! :toastKeep practicing. I see things moving in a positive direction but its a long road and habits are tough to break.

CubanSucks
07-11-2012, 03:38 PM
If you can't stand the heat then get out the kitchen! Yall should take a page out of my playbook. I'm super flexible. Just like any forum, the club has its ups and downs. You gotta be able to bring it no matter what! I've had my share of haters over the past 4 years and look at me now, still strong!!

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 03:39 PM
If you can't stand the heat then get out the kitchen! Yall should take a page out of my playbook. I'm super flexible.

your mom is super flexible.

CubanSucks
07-11-2012, 03:40 PM
smh

mavs>spurs
07-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Dude your vagina is bleeding all over the place because of teh gays.

I don't get it.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 03:42 PM
If you can't stand the heat then get out the kitchen! Yall should take a page out of my playbook. I'm super flexible. Just like any forum, the club has its ups and downs. You gotta be able to bring it no matter what! I've had my share of haters over the past 4 years and look at me now, still strong!!
Its one thing to roll with the punches. I'm all for pushing the outer limits of good posting and strong thread making. Even trolling believe it or not.

You gotta be able to bring it no matter what!

This is the real issue here. The quality of the posting. Its not a matter of accepting lower quality vs. higher quality its a matter of weeding out the shit that absolutely shouldn't be here. A standard and not even a stringent one.

We shouldn't have to tolerate bigotry, racism and god awful out of character trolls.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Dude your vagina is bleeding all over the place because of teh gays.

I don't get it.The safety of a sitting at home behind a computer screen shouldn't equate to a complete lack of human decency. Its not that confusing.

mavs>spurs
07-11-2012, 03:47 PM
It shouldn't equate to acting like the biggest, fattest, juiciest pussy the world has ever seen either.

Get back to bringing the goods brah, teaming up with the utsa rhetorical device crew to all gang jump one or 2 posters can only bring you down.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 03:52 PM
It shouldn't equate to acting like the biggest, fattest, juiciest pussy the world has ever seen either.

Get back to bringing the goods brah, teaming up with the utsa rhetorical device crew to all gang jump one or 2 posters can only bring you down.You can see it however you want but I'm only looking to put an end to something that has greatly contributed to people posting less in this forum.

If you think taking a stand against racism, bigotry and intolerance is being a pussy then you should take a long look in the mirror.

Blake
07-11-2012, 03:53 PM

Otherwise--FUCK YOU!

FUCK YOU AND THE COCKROACH YOU RODE IN ON!

The meltdown. It is glorious.

mavs>spurs
07-11-2012, 03:56 PM
You can see it however you want but I'm only looking to put an end to something that has greatly contributed to people posting less in this forum.

If you think taking a stand against racism, bigotry and intolerance is being a pussy then you should take a long look in the mirror.

I do think it's being a pussy when you go about it like this. Who cares what people think bro they aren't going to change their viewpoints because some anonymous guy on the internets threw a hissy fit, it just makes the club painful to read for all of us who don't give a shit.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 03:57 PM
I do think it's being a pussy when you go about it like this. Who cares what people think bro they aren't going to change their viewpoints because some anonymous guy on the internets threw a hissy fit, it just makes the club painful for all of us who don't give a shit to read.

/thread

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 03:59 PM
Laughable.

Do whatever you want.

Silverblk Mystix don't fucking dance.

Avante
07-11-2012, 04:01 PM
I have to applaud BB, do we really need to talk about sex, race, religion, cuss, argue, poke fun? Of course not. We need serious discussions treating each other with respect. We need to elevate our game. I'll be the first to elevate mine.

Blake
07-11-2012, 04:06 PM
Laughable.

Do whatever you want.

Silverblk Mystix don't fucking dance.

Silverblk Mystix talks in the third person.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 04:11 PM
I have to applaud BB, do we really need to talk about sex, race, religion, cuss, argue, poke fun? Of course not. We need serious discussions treating each other with respect. We need to elevate our game. I'll be the first to elevate mine.
I see what you're doing and I don't approve. You know where I'm coming. So either align yourself or don't.

Reck
07-11-2012, 04:13 PM
Just skip their posts and topics.

At this point I know RaZon and mystix are a complete joke. You cant take them all too seriously.

I've never had an issue with trigger to be honest. He's not constantly making stupid thread like the posters mentioned above.

The Sheen guy, and Gibobilly I skip their threads completely now.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 04:18 PM
I do think it's being a pussy when you go about it like this. Who cares what people think bro they aren't going to change their viewpoints because some anonymous guy on the internets threw a hissy fit, it just makes the club painful to read for all of us who don't give a shit.I don't really give a shit if you approve or don't. The fact is this forum has at points in time thrived and it was never about deliberately posting racist and bigoted shit. The real pussies are the ones who have to use this forum as their avenue to express intolerance. Its quite a stretch to sit there and argue that the blatant garbage posts are less painful to read than the few who asking for it to stop.

I'm not looking for some absurd code of conduct. Fuck sake all I'm really looking is a lot less 12 year old shit and at least an attempt to raise the quality of the trolling and material.

Its not too much to ask.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 04:20 PM

At this point I know RaZon and mystix are a complete joke. You cant take them all too seriously.

I've never had an issue with trigger to be honest. He's not constantly making stupid thread like the posters mentioned above.

The Sheen guy, and Gibobilly I skip their threads completely now.I don't want to defend trigger but I think he just fucked up and instead of quietly walking away he made it ten times worse by dancing around the whole thing. Then of course making a fool of himself by not having a clue of basic word definitions.

mavs>spurs
07-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Its not too much to ask.

So ask for it, don't write it out in blood spilled from your vagina.

Avante
07-11-2012, 04:23 PM
I see what you're doing and I don't approve. You know where I'm coming. So either align yourself or don't.

I've asked you numerous times to give some examples of things we need to talk about instead of the bullshit we now see, you have yet to come up with anything. Are you serious or not?

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 04:23 PM
So ask for it, don't write it out in blood spilled from your vagina.Maybe you should take your own advice. Probably not a good idea to align yourself with racists and bigots but hey its your world.

Avante
07-11-2012, 04:24 PM

The Sheen guy, and Gibobilly I skip their threads completely now.

Wrong as usual, act like a mature adult and I will treat you like one, play the idiot role I will treat you like one.

mavs>spurs
07-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Maybe you should take your own advice.

I haven't had any emotionally charged arguments with anyone for 30+ pages.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 04:26 PM
I've asked you numerous times to give some examples of things we need to talk about instead of the bullshit we now see, you have yet to come up with anything. Are you serious or not?I already addressed this. If you can't come up with a topic on your own then you have your answer.

Don't start a thread.

Is this why you do what you do? Nothing going on up there so just toss something up and hope it sticks. Seriously I do think you have the ability to be a good poster. You obviously know the difference between a good topic worth hashing out and Charlie Sheen threads. At least I think you do.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 04:27 PM
I haven't had any emotionally charged arguments with anyone for 30+ pages.Ummm, good for you! Were you looking for validation?

mavs>spurs
07-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Huh? You said some throwaway line about taking my own advice whenever I'm not the one who needs it. I haven't bled for 30 pages on anyone.

If people choose to be against homosexuality, they can. It's the internet get over it.

Avante
07-11-2012, 04:32 PM
I already addressed this. If you can't come up with a topic on your own then you have your answer.

Don't start a thread.

Is this why you do what you do? Nothing going on up there so just toss something up and hope it sticks. Seriously I do think you have the ability to be a good poster. You obviously know the difference between a good topic worth hashing out and Charlie Sheen threads. At least I think you do.

You want everyone to do what you want, you have made that very clear. If you plan on me/others doing that then you also need to give a little. Something you aren't doing.

This is not that hard, and since you appear to be dead serious about changing things here then I am curious as to what "you" find interesting. Cool the dance routine, if you want me to do this and that I want you to do something also. Seem fair?

BB if you were going to start a thread what would that be?

Please answer the question.

Reck
07-11-2012, 04:36 PM
Wrong as usual, act like a mature adult and I will treat you like one, play the idiot role I will treat you like one.

Hey that's my motto too.

You haven't made a single thread where you posted something worth discussing at length.

It is quite funny that you would say that I'm the idiot here when you're the one making up an alternate name and concocting some far fetch story about himself and then coming back with a difference name, claimining to be someone else and posting and acting the same way. :lol

Jeez, and I'm the idiot.

Avante
07-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Hey that's my motto too.

You haven't made a single thread where you posted something worth discussing at length.

It is quite funny that you would say that I'm the idiot here when you're the one making up an alternate name and concocting some far fetch story about himself and then coming back with a difference name, claimining to be someone else and posting and acting the same way. :lol

Jeez, and I'm the idiot.

I don't see you doing anything at all (ok, Spiderman) yet you feel like you are in some position to be a critic? You were bugging me from day one, long before Avante. Why?

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 04:41 PM
You want everyone to do what you want, you have made that very clear. If you plan on me/others doing that then you also need to give a little. Something you aren't doing.

This is not that hard, and since you appear to be dead serious about changing things here then I am curious as to what "you" find interesting. Cool the dance routine, if you want me to do this and that I want you to do something also. Seem fair?

BB if you were going to start a thread what would that be?

Please answer the question.Only you followed all this "sincerity" up with yet another pointless smack thread. For a guy you suck at faking sincerity.

Clipper Nation
07-11-2012, 04:44 PM

Son, your game is burrowed too far down in the scrapheap to be elevated tbh...

Avante
07-11-2012, 04:47 PM
Only you followed all this "sincerity" up with yet another pointless smack thread. For a guy you suck at faking sincerity.

Give me a topic you would find interesting. Until you can do that stop giving out advice. You want everyone to do this/that while you do nothing. That won't work.

BB what would you talk about?

Practice what you preach.

Clipper Nation
07-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Let's talk about how you're a racist who welches on bets, B...

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Only you followed all this "sincerity" up with yet another pointless smack thread. For a guy you suck at faking sincerity.

Are you or not speaking with Kori or LJ's permission?

What is your position?

If you are not an official your word means shit. If you are an official, I will go to war with you and force you to take some official action.

If you think it is ok to allow the shit that goes on here --but only allow it from the people you choose---then I will go to war with you and you have no idea what I am capable of. Take it any way you want to take it.
Otherwise fuck you and your righteous bullshit.

Reck
07-11-2012, 04:50 PM
I don't see you doing anything at all (ok, Spiderman) yet you feel like you are in some position to be a critic? You were bugging me from day one, long before Avante. Why?

From day 1 is strecthing it.

Also, define "bugging."

I posted in your threads, said my peace and left. If you dont like what I say abotu you, well that's what you get for making dumb threads. You make a topic at your own peril here. You have to take the hits when making a thread, quit complaining.

And as I've told you a million times by now it seems, I dont have to make a thread every 2 hours to contribute.

You seen to be stuck on that. Making threads left and right doesn't make you original, or feeling like you have done something positive for the board.

TE
07-11-2012, 04:51 PM
I don't want to defend trigger but I think he just fucked up and instead of quietly walking away he made it ten times worse by dancing around the whole thing. Then of course making a fool of himself by not having a clue of basic word definitions.

I think you're just mad I literally threw you off that pedestal you place yourself on. Just because you're a self-proclaimed forum life coach doesn't mean everything you say or believe goes. The things in other thread caught fire because you all choose to ride on the basic definition of natural (one found in basic dictionaries). zoSa was the only poster to legitimately direct why and where I was wrong with my argument. Chump, CF, MIG, Blake, to name a few argued with me by dancing around my words and moving the goalposts semantically. CF did present great arguments past the halfway mark of that thread. At some point in that thread a certain poster even argued that I was confusing physiology with genetics:lol. The really sad part about it is all the posters in that thread (with the exception of shit posters like disasterbot) argued with me at some point in a certain way, whether it being on semantics, rhetorics, or downright replying to my every post with their argument. I can't say the same for you. You consistently attacked my opinions with personal attacks on all magnitudes. I haven't known you as long as posters like Mavs>Spurs, but the impression you give is that you're the biggest hypocritical pussy on this forum. An unbiased observer can vouch for that comment.

:lol at you following me around and picking e-fights on a Friday night.
:lol at you asking for my banishment, that's the pussiest thing I've ever seen in my three years of lurking/posting on this site.

Reck
07-11-2012, 04:53 PM
you and you have no idea what I am capable of. Take it any way you want to take it.
Otherwise fuck you and your righteous bullshit.

Only thing you're capable of is kneeling down and bending over.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 04:54 PM
Only thing you're capable of is kneeling down and bending over.

Son, stop sniffing my farts. I already told you. You are weak.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 04:55 PM
I think you're just mad I literally threw you off that pedestal you place yourself on. Just because you're a self-proclaimed forum life coach doesn't mean everything you say or believe goes. The things in other thread caught fire because you all choose to ride on the basic definition of natural (one found in basic dictionaries). zoSa was the only poster to legitimately direct why and where I was wrong with my argument. Chump, CF, MIG, Blake, to name a few argued with me by dancing around my words and moving the goalposts semantically. CF did present great arguments past the halfway mark of that thread. At some point in that thread a certain poster even argued that I was confusing physiology with genetics:lol. The really sad part about it is all the posters in that thread (with the exception of shit posters like disasterbot) argued with me at some point in a certain way, whether it being on semantics, rhetorics, or downright replying to my every post with their argument. I can't say the same for you. You consistently attacked my opinions with personal attacks on all magnitudes. I haven't known you as long as posters like Mavs>Spurs, but the impression you give is that you're the biggest hypocritical pussy on this forum. An unbiased observer can vouch for that comment.

:lol at you asking for my banishment, that's the pussiest thing I've ever seen in my three years of lurking/posting on this site.

Word.

Laughable hypocritical pussy behavior.

Clipper Nation
07-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Son, you are PARANOID... it's just a damn website, B...

Reck
07-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Son, stop sniffing my farts. I already told you. You are weak.

Why dont you show me what you're capable of then? I want to see your awesome powers. :lol

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Are you or not speaking with Kori or LJ's permission?

Of course I have their permission to speak. Otherwise I wouldn't even be able to post.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Son, you are PARANOID... it's just a damn website, B...

Be careful what you wish for.

The way you and the others railroaded Seppe outta here is the way B2B/pussy is trying to railroad who she doesn't "approve" of...

Where does it stop?

Someday these pussies you are rallying behind will decide it is now YOUR turn.

lol

Avante
07-11-2012, 05:00 PM
From day 1 is strecthing it.

Also, define "bugging."

I posted in your threads, said my peace and left. If you dont like what I say abotu you, well that's what you get for making dumb threads. You make a topic at your own peril here. You have to take the hits when making a thread, quit complaining.

And as I've told you a million times by now it seems, I dont have to make a thread every 2 hours to contribute.

You seen to be stuck on that. Making threads left and right doesn't make you original, or feeling like you have done something positive for the board.

You do too much following others around and far to less doing your thing. You appear to be a leech, being a leech you really aren't in a position to be some critic. Show me/us how it's done don't leech off others then start giving out advice, that sucks. Surprised you don't know that by now. Every two hours? How about once a month....if that. I don't listen to followers.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 05:00 PM

Spoken like a true redass loser.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Of course I have their permission to speak. Otherwise I wouldn't even be able to post.

OK.

Then fuck you and don't waste my time. If Kori or LJ want to ban me then let them address me directly.

If you ban me for doing EXACTLY what everyone else has been allowed to do until now---I won't stop until this whole fuckin place is burned down. You got that pussy?

Fuck you.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Where does it stop?

It actually stops with the blatant personal attacks on peoples sexual preferences, bigotry, racism and infantile thread making. But hey its never been in your intellectual scope to comprehend productive message boarding what with all your anti minority rhetoric.

Reck
07-11-2012, 05:04 PM
You do too much following others around and far to less doing your thing. You appear to be a leech, being a leech you really aren't in a position to be some critic. Show me/us how it's done don't leech off others then start giving out advice, that sucks. Surprised you don't know that by now. Every two hours? How about once a month....if that. I don't listen to followers.

If I'm a leech, then what are you?

BacktoBasics
OK.

Then fuck you and don't waste my time. If Kori or LJ want to ban me then let them address me directly.

If you ban me for doing EXACTLY what everyone else has been allowed to do until now---I won't stop until this whole fuckin place is burned down. You got that pussy?

Fuck you.You sound a little mad.

cantthinkofanything
OK.

Fuck you.

this is a good rant

Clipper Nation
07-11-2012, 05:06 PM
Be careful what you wish for.

The way you and the others railroaded Seppe outta here is the way B2B/pussy is trying to railroad who she doesn't "approve" of...

Where does it stop?

Someday these pussies you are rallying behind will decide it is now YOUR turn.

lol

LOL.... I didn't do anything to get Giuseppe banned, son... you are PARANOID, B...

Reck
07-11-2012, 05:08 PM
OK.

Fuck you.

You do know that instigating someone and needlessly telling them to fuck themselves is a valid reason to get banned, right?

Specially when that person has been here longer than you, has a clean history and hasn't address you in an insulting way.

That's like telling Kori to go fuck herself out of the blue. See how that goes.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 05:13 PM
You do know that instigating someone and needlessly telling them to fuck themselves is a valid reason to get banned, right?

Specially when that person has been here longer than you, has a clean history and hasn't address you in an insulting way.

That's like telling Kori to go fuck herself out of the blue. See how that goes.

I will take my chances. You don't know the battles that I have been through and you don't know shit about me.

I am on solid ground legally and if you want to test me then do it. I ain't no little hypocritical bitch that runs to mommy. I came here in good faith. Tried to be polite and was attacked by all sides and I decided to fight fire with fire. If my fire is too hot for you then make and enforce rules evenly or live with the consequences.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 05:16 PM
I will take my chances. You don't know the battles that I have been through and you don't know shit about me.

I am on solid ground legally and if you want to test me then do it. I ain't no little hypocritical bitch that runs to mommy. I came here in good faith. Tried to be polite and was attacked by all sides and I decided to fight fire with fire. If my fire is too hot for you then make and enforce rules evenly or live with the consequences.

this is good too. You should close with, "I will break your soul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Reck
07-11-2012, 05:19 PM

Of course I dont personally know you.

Now you want me to know what you've been through in your personal life? :lol

I couldn't care less about what you have gone through. All I know is you are a massive douchebag on this site.

Where is all this coming from? On solid ground legally? Test you? Coming to a board in "good faith?" fighting fire with fire? Enforce rules or live with the consequences?

Meltdown much? :wow

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 05:21 PM

So all these trials and tribulations that you've been through (according to you) and the best you can do is come on a message board and act like a raving intolerant piece of shit. Way to rise above :rolleyes

Blake
07-11-2012, 05:22 PM
OK.

Fuck you.

Holy shit! :lmao :lmao

What does that all even mean? :lmao

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Of course I dont personally know you.

Now you want me to know what you've been through in your personal life? :lol

I couldn't care less about what you have gone through. All I know is you are a massive douchebag on this site.

Where is all this coming from? On solid ground legally? Test you? Coming to a board in "good faith?" fighting fire with fire? Enforce rules or live with the consequences?

Meltdown much? :wow

This is coming from this;

Motherfucker, you come in here speaking to me in some kind of "official capacity" and threaten me?

I will fuckin school you on trying to fuckin threaten me.

Do it. Ban me. You better know what the fuck you are doing you little pussy.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 05:24 PM
Holy shit! :lmao :lmao

What does that all even mean? :lmaoIt means we got under his skin.

Blake
07-11-2012, 05:24 PM

Calf tat 2012 edition

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 05:25 PM

I am on solid ground legally and if you want to test me then do it. I ain't no little hypocritical bitch that runs to mommy. I came here in good faith. Tried to be polite and was attacked by all sides and I decided to fight fire with fire. If my fire is too hot for you then make and enforce rules evenly or live with the consequences.Upon what precedent do you base your legal argument?

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 05:25 PM

Motherfucker, you come in here speaking to me in some kind of "official capacity" and threaten me?

Do it. Ban me. You better know what the fuck you are doing you little pussy.Dude seriously...don't punch me through your computer screen. I swear we're all super scared of internet tough guys.

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 05:26 PM

Do it. Ban me. You better know what the fuck you are doing you little pussy.What would you do if you were banned?

Avante
07-11-2012, 05:28 PM
If I'm a leech, then what are you?

Do you see me needing others around here? I don't talk about things that interest me? Aren't I the one posting threads every two hours, that's a leech:rolleyes

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 05:31 PM
What would you do if you were banned?I bet he would come after me in the real world :rolleyes. This internet shit is serious business.

You take my forum membership and put an end to my chicanery and I'll take your eye. ARRRRRRR Maty!

Reck
07-11-2012, 05:32 PM
What would you do if you were banned?

I'm curious to find out.

Where is Slomo when you need him. :lol

Reck
07-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Do you see me needing others around here? I don't talk about things that interest me? Aren't I the one posting threads every two hours, that's a leech:rolleyes

By others you mean people with common sense, correct?

Avante
07-11-2012, 05:43 PM
By others you mean people with common sense, correct?

That was lame, try being cool with me/others and see what happens. You bring that silly shit you play you will get treated like a dumbass. You always play the dummy when talking to me, so I treat you that way. Try being real and drop all this internet in hiding bullshit and see how things really are.

You see me simply treating you/others how they want to be treated. Be cool and you'd be amazed.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 05:45 PM
That was lame, try being cool with me/others and see what happens. You bring that silly shit you play you will get treated like a dumbass. You always play the dummy when talking to me, so I treat you that way. Try being real and drop all this internet in hiding bullshit and see how things really are.

You see me simply treating you/others how they want to be treated. Be cool and you'd be amazed.Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black. The one dude who everyone wants to shut the fuck up is handing out advice on how to make friends with people.

Avante
07-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black. The one dude who everyone wants to shut the fuck up is handing out advice on how to make friends with people.

I'm not the one whimpering around telling...everyone...what they need to do while I do nothing but that. You aren't going to post a thread showing us how it's done are you? All you are going to do is tell us what to do, come on:rolleyes

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 05:53 PM
I'm not the one whimpering around telling...everyone...what they need to do while I do nothing but that. You aren't going to post a thread showing us how it's done are you? All you are going to do is tell us what to do, come on:rolleyesYou can bump any number of my threads if you desperately want to read my work. This is really what makes you look like a fool. I've had good threads and I've had bad threads, most of us have. But I've contributed plenty over the years and considerably more than you.

The points is I'm not like you I don't make fucking threads just for the shit of it. That's your gig. So until I have something worthwhile I'll sit it out. The very thing you keep demanding from me is the very thing everyone hates about you. I don't think its possible for you to be any more clueless.

All this to avoid addressing my question. You're beyond dead in the water. You can't even rely on shitty smack to dig your way out. It was a simple question and you know damn well what the answer is but you're too much of a coward to face it head on.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 06:02 PM
The first real opportunity for Avante to show up and bring something of intellectual value he folds like a coward and resorts to the silent treatment.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 06:47 PM
The first real opportunity for Avante to show up and bring something of intellectual value he folds like a coward and resorts to the silent treatment.

Shut the fuck up already.

I bet your kids hate your sorry ass vagina.

TE
07-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Spoken like a true redass loser.

Expected reply from a sissified pussy who's nearing the end of his weekly menstruation cycle.

TE
07-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Shut the fuck up already.

I bet your kids hate your sorry ass vagina.

:rollin

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 07:18 PM
OK.

Fuck you.

I am on solid ground legally and if you want to test me then do it. I ain't no little hypocritical bitch that runs to mommy. I came here in good faith. Tried to be polite and was attacked by all sides and I decided to fight fire with fire. If my fire is too hot for you then make and enforce rules evenly or live with the consequences.This begs to be expanded upon.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 07:29 PM
This begs to be expanded upon.

Blake-Humper stfu

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 07:32 PM
Blake-Humper stfuWere I you, I'd be embarrassed to revisit those threats too tbh.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 07:38 PM
Were I you, I'd be embarrassed to revisit those threats too tbh.

Then go cry again and have me banned because I offended your "persuasion"

Either way I don't give a fuck what you do.You are as big a pussy as anyone on this site.

You do what you have to do- I will respond appropriately. You worry about your end.

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 07:43 PM
Then go cry again and have me banned because I offended your "persuasion"I never said anything abuot your being banned, though tbh I'd consider supporting the action just to see what you would do. Could be a lot of fun.

Either way I don't give a fuck what you do.You are as big a pussy as anyone on this site.

You do what you have to do- I will respond appropriately. You worry about your end.You can't claim to not give a fuck when you threatened to burn this place down and bring some some sort of legal action. That's giving a fuck defined.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Stfu already.

I was on a roll before but, being at work, I kept getting called for b.s here...I was rolling...:lmao

Chump, I am sure there is nothing that would get you more excited than to spend the next 3,000 posts debating bullshit semantics back and forth until boredom come...

But i won't humor you this time.... I got bigger fish to fry...

So someone bring back that little butthurt vagina so I can destroy it.

:lmao

Still at work --otherwise I would unleash the complete fury...

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 07:58 PM
Stfu already.

I was on a roll before but, being at work, I kept getting called for b.s here...I was rolling...:lmao

Chump, I am sure there is nothing that would get you more excited than to spend the next 3,000 posts debating bullshit semantics back and forth until boredom come...

But i won't humor you this time.... I got bigger fish to fry...

So someone bring back that little butthurt vagina so I can destroy it.

Still at work --otherwise I would unleash the complete fury...OK, so you were full of shit and just venting your impotent rage at someone who got the better of you..

It happens.

With you, it happens a lot.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 08:01 PM
OK, so you were full of shit and just venting your impotent rage at someone who got the better of you..

It happens.

Oh, if that vagina, you or anyone else tries to railroad me and giving me that b.s. and threatening me...believe me--or not idgaf ...

I will surely not take it mildly.

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Oh, if that vagina, you or anyone else tries to railroad me and giving me that b.s. and threatening me...believe me--or not idgaf ...

I will surely not take it mildly.If you got banned, there's nothing you could do about it except beg to be taken back. I'm sure you are quite capable of that.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 08:07 PM
If you got banned, there's nothing you could do about it except beg to be taken back. I'm sure you are quite capable of that.

Do it already then motherfucker.

Do it. Go cry out your vagina.

We'll fuckin see.

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 08:08 PM
Do it already then motherfucker.

Do it. Go cry out your vagina.

We'll fuckin see.We'll see you beg Kori and LJ to be let back.

That's of a sad thing to wish for yourself.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 08:17 PM
We'll see you beg Kori and LJ to be let back.

That's of a sad thing to wish for yourself.

"we'll see you beg kori and lj" blah-blah

You give gays a bad name. I know gays that would be laughing at how much of a pussy you sound like.

Like a little girl sitting there at your computer trying to egg someone on and thinking that there is any value in the world for a little shit like you.

You spend your entire life trying to point out semantics until the cows come home. For what? Because you are a disgusting little pussy nerd geek who has no life, gets no pussy or dik becuase god knows which fucking way you actually swing---and you have never done shit outside of here either.

Nothing good here. Nothing good outside of here. Worthless. Totally worthless and gayer than an actual gay person.

Beg kori and LJ....STFU.

Ban me motherfucker! Go suck a dik you little slimy sperm-burping cock-smoker.

Blake
07-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Ohh man.

I think this just might be your greatest meltdown yet.

Blake
07-11-2012, 08:21 PM
Ohh man.

I think this just might be your greatest meltdown yet.

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 08:30 PM
"we'll see you beg kori and lj" blah-blahWell the other option is to just, you know, move on with your life. No one would expect you to act like an adult if you got banned.

You give gays a bad name. I know gays that would be laughing at how much of a pussy you sound like.Some of your best friends, certainly.

Like a little girl sitting there at your computer trying to egg someone on and thinking that there is any value in the world for a little shit like you.Well the egging sure seems to have worked today.

You spend your entire life trying to point out semantics until the cows come home. For what? Because you are a disgusting little pussy nerd geek who has no life, gets no pussy or dik becuase god knows which fucking way you actually swing---and you have never done shit outside of here either.lol you still haven't figured out my sexual orientation.

Nothing good here. Nothing good outside of here. Worthless. Totally worthless and gayer than an actual gay person.The best part is you probably think no one has ever posted anything like this. In your mind you are the lone internets avenger, a pioneer, a hero.

Beg kori and LJ....STFU.Well, what else would you do?

Ban me motherfucker! Go suck a dik you little slimy sperm-burping cock-smoker.I've lost count of the slurs today. Needless to say, this isn't the behavior of an enlightened man.

DMC
07-11-2012, 08:34 PM
SBM has dishonored himself and the forum. I have tried to help him but I have failed. The reason I have failed because you people have not helped me to help him.

Clipper Nation
07-11-2012, 08:35 PM
Ban me motherfucker! Go suck a dik you little slimy sperm-burping cock-smoker.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m536xt0zhf1qfsaebo1_400.gif

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 08:38 PM
SBM has dishonored himself and the forum. I have tried to help him but I have failed. The reason I have failed because you people have not helped me to help him.

I love that guy.

"BECAUSE DMC YOU ARE A DISGUSTING FATBODY!"

DMC
07-11-2012, 08:46 PM
Eat your jelly donut!

CuckingFunt
07-11-2012, 09:23 PM
ass vagina.

weekly menstruation cycle.

Go cry out your vagina.

Not surprisingly, the female reproductive system apparently remains a mystery.

Reck
07-11-2012, 09:27 PM
So can someone ban mystix for at least a couple of days to see what he is going to do? I'm dying with intrigue right here..

Avante
07-11-2012, 09:29 PM
So can someone ban mystix for at least a couple of days to see what he is going to do? I'm dying with intrigue right here..

I can do that, so two days?

Reck
07-11-2012, 09:30 PM
Long enough to see what he'll do..

Avante
07-11-2012, 09:33 PM
Long enough to see what he'll do..

When?

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 09:51 PM
When?

Don't make me go to war with you too Avante.

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 09:52 PM
Don't make me go to war with you too Avante.:cry It's war! :cry

Avante
07-11-2012, 11:22 PM
Check this out....

paste...

Just wanted to point out a great showing this week. Lots of good topics, lots of funny material going around and the weekly ID vs Evolution thread mildly delivered. If we can figure out a way to get Blake to stop using the word "fail" (or stop posting altogether) we'd be in a better place. I know he's super busy with the winter season but I'd like to see Manny posting more. Also LJ, Extra Stout and Baseline Bum could make more than the traditional guest appearance.

Ladies I'm glad we cleared the air on your pornoing habits.

Also I'd like to welcome tlongIII. I'm expecting good things from that little ginger.

Be mindful of some very unnecessarily long posts (mouse) but all in all I think we pulled together nicely.

I think next week I'll implement some assignment threads to keep a few of you busy and on topic. Look for something like that on Monday maybe Tuesday. If it delivers I might make a weekly event out of it.

Also thinking about bringing back some form of "Poster of the Week" or "Post of the Day". Ideas are welcome here.

In the end its all in your hands and even though some of you were intelligently created you still have the wonders of free will. So take control of these boards and shake the shit out of them like a little black crying baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BB is a power freak, ya think?

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 11:28 PM
Check this out....

paste...

Just wanted to point out a great showing this week. Lots of good topics, lots of funny material going around and the weekly ID vs Evolution thread mildly delivered. If we can figure out a way to get Blake to stop using the word "fail" (or stop posting altogether) we'd be in a better place. I know he's super busy with the winter season but I'd like to see Manny posting more. Also LJ, Extra Stout and Baseline Bum could make more than the traditional guest appearance.

Ladies I'm glad we cleared the air on your pornoing habits.

Also I'd like to welcome tlongIII. I'm expecting good things from that little ginger.

Be mindful of some very unnecessarily long posts (mouse) but all in all I think we pulled together nicely.

I think next week I'll implement some assignment threads to keep a few of you busy and on topic. Look for something like that on Monday maybe Tuesday. If it delivers I might make a weekly event out of it.

Also thinking about bringing back some form of "Poster of the Week" or "Post of the Day". Ideas are welcome here.

In the end its all in your hands and even though some of you were intelligently created you still have the wonders of free will. So take control of these boards and shake the shit out of them like a little black crying baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BB is a power freak, ya think?

What kind of a pussy wrote that?

That kind of sniveling dogshit would get your ass kicked in a heartbeat.

Who was the offending vagina?

Avante
07-11-2012, 11:29 PM

Who was the offending vagina?

That was B2B, cat is a power freak.

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 11:30 PM

Who was the offending vagina?He said who wrote it in the post, genius.

Avante
07-11-2012, 11:42 PM
He said who wrote it in the post, genius.

Little man, shut the fuck up, damn you are dumb!

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 11:46 PM
Little man, shut the fuck up, damn you are dumb!

He has no other life. No other function. Nothing.

We humor him and he starts getting moist because he can then have something in his shitty, sad, pathetic life.

Avante
07-11-2012, 11:49 PM

We humor him and he starts getting moist because he can then have something in his shitty, sad, pathetic life.

I totally agree if there is one dude here who should wear a t-shirt that reads...0....this dummy is it.

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 11:49 PM
Little man, shut the fuck up, damn you are dumb!Imagine how much dumber you must think sbm is since he couldn't figure out who you were talking about when you spelled it out in your post.

[emoticon]

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 11:50 PM

We humor him and he starts getting moist because he can then have something in his shitty, sad, pathetic life.Aw, you're angry again.

Now start threatening people again. :corn:

Avante
07-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Hey SM, hows about we cut this punk loose? I don't know about you but he bores the hell out of me. Put the freak on ignore?

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Hey SM, hows about we cut this punk loose? I don't know about you but he bores the hell out of me. Put the freak on ignore?
BB nailed it, BRAVO!!!!!!!!! We have let our guard down and gotten lazy. It is time to cool the talk of...

trolling
sex
race
religion
wanking

Stop the cursing, poking fun, the direspect, yes it's time to elevate our game. Who wouldn't be ashamed of this place if a friend dropped in? Who would recommend this place?

If I can elevate my game, then anyone can. Aren't we all here for serious, mature, adult, conservation, sure we are so why not do that instead of the punk kid hiding behind a computer bit we now see. Who comes here simply to troll, talk smack, criticize, pester, act stupid?

Imagine how cool it would be if there was no sex talk, no talk of religion or race, no cussing, no trolling, no smack, no criticizms, no arguments. Instead we saw serious important talks about those serious important topics out there today without some kid bugging all the time.

I'm ready for a change, who is with me?

Avante
07-12-2012, 12:00 AM
Nobody was with me so fuck it.

Now go sit you narrow little ass down and me and SM will decide your fate.

silverblk mystix
07-12-2012, 12:01 AM

People already ignore him.

I throw the idiot a bone here and there and jerk his chain and he runs right in here and starts salivating like a retarded dog.

He is more reliable than a fuckin' Maytag Washing Machine.

Never fails. Watch him run right in here after this post. :lmao

70,000 posts of nothing but Pavlovian servitude. :lmao

Too fuckin' easy.

On top of that---I always end up getting the last word in. He can't win.

Avante
07-12-2012, 12:06 AM
People already ignore him.

I throw the idiot a bone here and there and jerk his chain and he runs right in here and starts salivating like a retarded dog.

He is more reliable than a fuckin' Maytag Washing Machine.

Never fails. Watch him run right in here after this post. :lmao

70,000 posts of nothing but Pavlovian servitude. :lmao

Too fuckin' easy.

What would the bore do without us? I'm all for DumpingtheChump.

leemajors
07-12-2012, 01:19 PM
edit: meh.

BacktoBasics
07-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Just for a quick review. Avante still doesn't have the balls to face the reality of the topic. You ran like a coward and didn't look back.

I see another page or so of SBM calling people pussies while he boosts about how tough and crazy he is from behind that security blanket of a computer screen.

silverblk mystix
07-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Just for a quick review. Avante still doesn't have the balls to face the reality of the topic. You ran like a coward and didn't look back.

I see another page or so of SBM calling people pussies while he boosts about how tough and crazy he is from behind that security blanket of a computer screen.

Too long. Didn't read.

silverblk mystix
07-12-2012, 05:03 PM

Too long. Didn't read.

BacktoBasics
07-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Too long. Didn't read.Coward

DMC
07-12-2012, 05:13 PM
:cry people are talking about stuff I don't like :cry

:cry someone make them stop :cry

BacktoBasics
07-12-2012, 05:20 PM

:cry someone make them stop :cryI guess we can put you down for siding with racists and bigots.

silverblk mystix
07-12-2012, 05:23 PM

:cry someone make them stop :cry

DMC
07-12-2012, 05:24 PM
I guess we can put you down for siding with racists and bigots.

Are you going to cybergang me? I need to know before I commit.

BacktoBasics
07-12-2012, 05:30 PM
Are you going to cybergang me? I need to know before I commit.Will you melt? If not no I have other priorities.

silverblk mystix
07-12-2012, 05:51 PM

That little Chumpie/B2B attempted troll job was a massive fail...

ChumpDumper
07-12-2012, 05:59 PM

:lmaoI'm not even trying anymore. You spontaneously meltdown every few hours now.

You're a perpetual meltdown machine.

Post some more emoticons.

Blake
07-12-2012, 06:02 PM

keep telling yourself that during your next meltdown.

OK.

Fuck you.

silverblk mystix
07-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Blake-Humper are really reliable nowadays.

Jerking that little chain...here they both come a runnin'

Blake
07-12-2012, 06:26 PM

And then you meltdown. And then everyone runs in to see it and laugh at you.
Like clockwork.

ChumpDumper
07-12-2012, 06:26 PM

:lmaoEh, we wound you up awhile back.

You're still going; the Energizer bunny of forum meltdowns.

Post some more emoticons and tell us about burning this place down.

silverblk mystix
07-12-2012, 06:33 PM
:hat

Pavlov's dogs salivating at my command.

TE
07-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Are you going to cybergang me? I need to know before I commit.

No he'll just call you a bigot, hater, or supremacist. You choose.

ChumpDumper
07-12-2012, 06:35 PM
Post some more emoticons

:hatGood boy.

Try some more.

silverblk mystix
07-12-2012, 06:41 PM
Good boy.

Try some more.

trying to "save face"

ChumpDumper
07-12-2012, 06:42 PM

trying to "save face"Yes, you have been trying to live down your meltdowns for days. You've been desperately trying everything.

But for now, just post some more emoticons before the next one. Should happen pretty soon.

DMC
07-12-2012, 06:51 PM
Will you melt? If not no I have other priorities.
I am made of snakes and snails and puppy dog tails. I don't melt.

BacktoBasics
07-13-2012, 02:36 PM
No he'll just call you a bigot, hater, or supremacist. You choose.You are what you are

DisAsTerBot
07-13-2012, 02:44 PM
No he'll just call you a bigot, hater, or supremacist. You choose.

lol, you don't even know any of the definitions of those words

TE
07-13-2012, 02:50 PM
lol, you don't even know any of the definitions of those words

:lol this crappy ass poster continuing to try to talk shit to me

TE
07-13-2012, 02:50 PM
You are what you are

And you are what you are as well

cantthinkofanything
07-13-2012, 02:57 PM
Notorious Pervert Suspected In Walmart Toe Suck

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/notorious-walmart-toe-sucker-356129

BacktoBasics
07-13-2012, 03:03 PM
And you are what you are as wellThis is true. Lets review. You promote unequality, refusal to accept your fellow man for being different than you, intolerance, hatred and a desire to equate sexual preference to being less of a human being.

I stand for equality and treating people with respect.

TE
07-13-2012, 03:08 PM
This is true. Lets review. You promote unequality, refusal to accept your fellow man for being different than you, intolerance, hatred and desire to equate sexual preference to being less of a human being.

I stand for equality treating people with respect.

Yeah, that's what you think of my opinion even when I am for same sex marriage. Even with voicing my displeasure on public display of homosexual PDA, the aforementioned fact goes ignored.

You're pretty dense for being this forum's personal life coach.

leemajors
07-13-2012, 03:13 PM
I believe you also said they get whatever they want :lmao

DisAsTerBot
07-13-2012, 03:22 PM
:lol this crappy ass poster continuing to try to talk shit to me

lol "med student"
lol definitions

BacktoBasics
07-13-2012, 03:22 PM
Yeah, that's what you think of my opinion even when I am for same sex marriage. Even with voicing my displeasure on public display of homosexual PDA, the aforementioned fact goes ignored.

You're pretty dense for being this forum's personal life coach.I'm not the only one who's exposed you. A number of people pointed out the bigoted aspects of your posts. But as usual you can't seem to reconcile the definition of what you're putting out there.

TE
07-13-2012, 03:25 PM
lol "med student"
lol definitions

lol jumping in on a circle jerk
lol being a shit poster offering nothing to this site
lol "you're gonna fail at med school"

DisAsTerBot
07-13-2012, 03:28 PM
lol "you're gonna fail at med school"

lol offering bigotry
lol not knowing the definition of a basic word

TE
07-13-2012, 03:29 PM
I'm not the only one who's exposed you. A number of people pointed out the bigoted aspects of your posts. But as usual you can't seem to reconcile the definition of what you're putting out there.

So you're not yourself a bigot for personally attacking me because of my opinions?

Answer the question

DisAsTerBot
07-13-2012, 03:30 PM
Where I live, it's a common thing to see gays walk around holding hands, holding each other, the like. It depends on the location of course (Movie Theaters, Carnivals, Malls, etc). It's an arbitrary thing when it comes to the comfort/discomfort that's associated with seeing such display. You're not discomforted by it, I am. I am not only discomforted, I'm disgusted tbh.

DisAsTerBot
07-13-2012, 03:32 PM
So you're not yourself a bigot for personally attacking me because of my opinions?

Answer the question

lol we already know you have problems with definitions

TE
07-13-2012, 03:32 PM
lol offering bigotry
lol not knowing the definition of a basic word

lol siding with another bigot
lol choosing the more popular side to present yourself as more favoring poster on this forum
lol still with the definition semantic when everyone now knows I was applying that to a case and not in the generality of nature
lol not comprehending that cause you're stupid

BacktoBasics
07-13-2012, 03:33 PM
lol "you're gonna fail at med school"You're in denial.

Multiple people point out that you're a bigot based on what you posted.

Response = circle jerk

You did in fact post a number of posts exemplifying intolerance.

Response = yeah but I said...

You don't know definitions of basic english words.

Response = Semantics, while still avoiding the actual definition of the word. Multiple deflections.

There was confusion as to exactly what your med school schedule is. Leading people to think you're either dumb or lying.

Response = I'm tired I messed up my post. A post about the very thing I say I dedicated my life to.

TE
07-13-2012, 03:33 PM
lol disasterbot. 1,000+ posts of shit

DisAsTerBot
07-13-2012, 03:34 PM
lol disasterbot. 1,000+ posts of shit

:rollin

ironic

TE
07-13-2012, 03:36 PM
You're in denial.

Multiple people point out that you're a bigot based on what you posted.

Response = circle jerk

You did in fact post a number of posts exemplifying intolerance.

Response = yeah but I said...

You don't know definitions of basic english words.

Response = Semantics, while still avoiding the actual definition of the word. Multiple deflections.

There was confusion as to exactly what your med school schedule is. Leading people to think you're either dumb or lying.

Response = I'm tired I messed up my post. A post about the very thing I say I dedicated my life to.

Again, you're yourself an intolerant bigot because you willingly fail to understand my argument (which has since been derailed by zoSa) and you yourself directed personal attacks towards me.

BacktoBasics
07-13-2012, 03:36 PM
definition semantic What is? "definition semantic".

Is that where you attempt to change the definition of the word by claiming you meant something completely different?

I think its a real testament to your lack of intelligence that you think semantics somehow redefines a word. All of a sudden a word in your world will mean something completely different than its actual definition simply because you meant for it to mean something else.

Either you are as dumb as we think you are or your ego is so enormous that you think the entire would should redefine words spur of the moment just to accommodate your intentions.

DisAsTerBot
07-13-2012, 03:37 PM
Again, you're yourself an intolerant bigot because you willingly fail to understand my argument (which has since been derailed by zoSa) and you yourself directed personal attacks towards me.

you had no argument, no leg to stand on. People calling you an idiot aren't bigots, just truthful.

again with the definitions

TE
07-13-2012, 03:38 PM
What is? "definition semantic".

Is that where you attempt to change the definition of the word by claiming you meant something completely different?

I think its a real testament to your lack of intelligence that you think semantics somehow redefines a word. All of a sudden a word in your world will mean something completely different than its actual definition simply because you meant for it to mean something else.

Either you are as dumb as we think you are or your ego is so enormous that you think the entire would should redefine words spur of the moment just to accommodate your intentions.

It's a matter of applying the term natural to basic science. You're an intolerant bigot because you continue to dance around on the subject.

TE
07-13-2012, 03:41 PM
you had no argument, no leg to stand on. People calling you an idiot aren't bigots, just truthful.

again with the definitions

People like you and B2B are stupid because if you were smart you'd attack my logical fallacy (put out by zoSa) and stop with the whole definition thing.

You guys are still on the first level attacking me with definition smack talk smh

Blake
07-13-2012, 03:41 PM
It's a matter of applying the term natural to basic science.

Link?

TE
07-13-2012, 03:42 PM
Link?

Refer back to the original thread and look for yourself.

DisAsTerBot
07-13-2012, 03:43 PM
People like you and B2B are stupid because if you were smart you'd attack my logical fallacy (put out by zoSa) and stop with the whole definition thing.

You guys are still on the first level attacking me with definition smack talk smh

we already know you're an idiot, it was only solidified by Zosa in a post which you ignored for multiple pages while sticking to your semantic definitions point. Just another example to point out how stupid you are.

BacktoBasics
07-13-2012, 03:43 PM
Its not an argument dumbass. I am intolerant to you being wrong. Its simple you're wrong. There is no debate. Semantics does not redefine words. I know its difficult for you to come to terms with this but its true. You fucked up, everyone pointed out that you're wrong and you still don't get it.

Even semantically you're wrong. There is no dual or other meaning of the word "natural" for semantics to even play a role.

You are officially the guy who calls a whale a fish. Then calls semantics because obviously a whale lives in the water with fish.

Congrats on being that guy.

Blake
07-13-2012, 03:45 PM
Refer back to the original thread and look for yourself.

You brought it up here.

BacktoBasics
07-13-2012, 03:46 PM
It's a matter of applying the term natural to basic science. You're an intolerant bigot because you continue to dance around on the subject.
This actually makes you look even worse. The definitions I provided for you apply directly to basic science which "naturally" occurs.

I'm embarrassed and even a sad for you. I fear for your children.

TE
07-13-2012, 03:47 PM
we already know you're an idiot, it was only solidified by Zosa in a post which you ignored for multiple pages while sticking to your semantic definitions point. Just another example to point out how stupid you are.

lol dumbass poster finally posts something relating to a logical fallacy

You were so stupid that I had to help you integrate the true derailing of my argument into your smack talk.

Truly a testament to how stupid humanity can be sometimes.

TE
07-13-2012, 03:49 PM
This actually makes you look even worse. The definitions I provided for you apply directly to basic science which "naturally" occurs.

I'm embarrassed and even a sad for you. I fear for your children.

lol I'm embarrassed for humanity because of you, I can't imagine what kind sissified men you will put out into the world. If you're trying to rub off your John Cena personality on your children, please choose to refrain at this moment.

TE
07-13-2012, 03:52 PM
Its not an argument dumbass. I am intolerant to you being wrong. Its simple you're wrong. There is no debate. Semantics does not redefine words. I know its difficult for you to come to terms with this but its true. You fucked up, everyone pointed out that you're wrong and you still don't get it.

Even semantically you're wrong. There is no dual or other meaning of the word "natural" for semantics to even play a role.

You are officially the guy who calls a whale a fish. Then calls semantics because obviously a whale lives in the water with fish.

Congrats on being that guy.

Spoken like the intolerant bigoted sissified pussy you are.

DisAsTerBot
07-13-2012, 03:53 PM
lol dumbass poster finally posts something relating to a logical fallacy

You were so stupid that I had to help you integrate the true derailing of my argument into your smack talk.

Truly a testament to how stupid humanity can be sometimes.

lol good try "med student"

multiple people including myself called you out on it a few posts after Zosa's

keep making shit up though :tu

Blake
07-13-2012, 03:54 PM

the fallacy goes ” it happens in nature, therefore it is good.” If someone stops there, then yes it's a fallacy.

I think it's right to say if good happens in nature then it can be good for humans as well.

BacktoBasics
07-13-2012, 03:55 PM
lol I'm embarrassed for humanity because of you, I can't imagine what kind sissified men you will put out into the world. If you're trying to rub off your John Cena personality on your children, please choose to refrain at this moment.

Spoken like the intolerant bigoted sissified pussy you are.Basically you got nothing and no further proof of your bigoted intolerance than promoting the idea that treating gays equally is some how pussifying my children.

You just keep digging your hole loser.

Tell us again how a whale is semantically a fish. I love that story.

DisAsTerBot
07-13-2012, 03:56 PM
this guys kid is gonna be gay. And the natural universe will be laughing it's ass off

TE
07-13-2012, 03:56 PM
lol good try "med student"

multiple people including myself called you out on it a few posts after Zosa's

keep making shit up though :tu

No you're just a dumbass that shouldn't be taking credit for the derailing of my argument of an appeal to nature (look it up).

You're retarded, please don't contribute to procreation.

TE
07-13-2012, 03:57 PM
Basically you got nothing and no further proof of your bigoted intolerance than promoting the idea that treating gays equally is some how pussifying my children.

You just keep digging your hole loser.

Tell us again how a whale is semantically a fish. I love that story.

Okay John Cena :lol

TE
07-13-2012, 03:58 PM
this guys kid is gonna be gay. And the natural universe will be laughing it's ass off

Fuck that :lol

DisAsTerBot
07-13-2012, 04:00 PM
Fuck that :lol

and what if? I bet you won't be so intolerant then

BacktoBasics
07-13-2012, 04:01 PM
I had to stop and laugh about it again. I mean this guy is angry that we're calling him a bigot. He's genuinely pissed off about it, but just for good measure he follows up his denial by accusing me of emasculating my son by promoting gay equality.

LOL trigger thinks I'm doing men everywhere a disservice by preaching tolerance and equal treatment of gays but by god he's NOT a bigot.

We come across a lot of real stupid people on the internet but you've definitely made your mark. So many words so few definitions you actually comprehend.

BacktoBasics
07-13-2012, 04:02 PM
Fuck that :lolThat's not bigoted...right.

TE
and what if? I bet you won't be so intolerant then

I'd probably learn to be more tolerant as it hits me on a personal level tbh

DisAsTerBot
I'd probably learn to be more tolerant as it hits me on a personal level tbh

smh

catholic?

TE
07-13-2012, 04:04 PM
I had to stop and laugh about it again. I mean this guy is angry that we're calling him a bigot. He's genuinely pissed off about it, but just for good measure he follows up his denial by accusing me of emasculating my son by promoting gay equality.

LOL trigger thinks I'm doing men everywhere a disservice by preaching tolerance and equal treatment of gays but by god he's NOT a bigot.

We come across a lot of real stupid people on the internet but you've definitely made your mark. So many words so few definitions you actually comprehend.

Okay John cena, we got it, you dislike who you proclaim bigoted and intolerant.

TE
07-13-2012, 04:06 PM
smh

catholic?

Latter day Saints :lol

Nah jk, not religious.

DisAsTerBot
07-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Latter day Saints :lol

Nah jk, not religious.

interesting. I was sure the intolerance stemmed from religious ties.

TE
btw, if B2B is so defensive about those making bigoted/racist/the like remarks, why hasn't he voiced his opinion in the Asian thread.

selective much or does the topic of homosexuality hit you that hard to emotionally argue for 30+ pages? real talk

DisAsTerBot
although I'm sure the hispanic machismo doesnt help.

BacktoBasics
07-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Okay John cena, we got it, you dislike who you proclaim bigoted and intolerant.And just for good measure

Whale = Mammal

and so there is no confusion

Semantic Whale ≠ Fish

TE
07-13-2012, 04:11 PM
although I'm sure the hispanic machismo doesnt help.

:lol that sure doesn't help the matter at all

BacktoBasics
btw, if B2B is so defensive about those making bigoted/racist/the like remarks, why hasn't he voiced his opinion on the Asian thread.

selective much?I haven't read it.

ChumpDumper
btw, if B2B is so defensive about those making bigoted/racist/the like remarks, why hasn't he voiced his opinion in the Asian thread.

selective much or does the topic of homosexuality hit you that hard to emotionally argue for 30+ pages? real talkThe OP there admitted his racism.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2012, 04:13 PM
4, Without the panic.

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 04:14 PM
The OP there admitted his racism.

THAT makes it okay.

Or else it is hypocrisy.

TE
07-13-2012, 04:14 PM
I haven't read it.

Damn you for quoting me before I added more to the original post. :lol

Anyhow, I'd like to see you play the forum police ethics department officer in that thread.

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 04:15 PM
Circle jerking again...

Bigots accusing someone of bigotry so they attack him using...bigotry!!!!

Rocket Scientists.

TE
07-13-2012, 04:16 PM
The OP there admitted his racism.

Yeah but B2B will still play ethics officer on how it's racist to see it that way, even if DD somewhat has a point :lol

DisAsTerBot
THAT makes it okay.

Or else it is hypocrisy.

no, but he's not in denial.

admitting is the first step

ChumpDumper
THAT makes it okay.

Or else it is hypocrisy.Nah, most of this argument is people like you and trig claiming you aren't horribly bigoted.

If you both admit to it, maybe we could see what happens.

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 04:19 PM
Nah, most of this argument is people like you and trig claiming you aren't horribly bigoted.

If you both admit to it, maybe we could see what happens.

"We"

mas puto!

BacktoBasics
07-13-2012, 04:19 PM
Yeah but B2B will still play ethics officer on how it's racist to see it that way, even if DD somewhat has a point :lolHe does have a point. I just read it. He wasn't suggesting that we treat Asians as less of a people. Or that we shouldn't accept them. His rant was certainly valid and those Asians are rude. Had you just bitched about gay style or something it wouldn't have been nearly as bad but you attacked much more than that.

Your thread and his thread are like night and day.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2012, 04:20 PM
Circle jerking again...

Bigots accusing someone of bigotry so they attack him using...bigotry!!!!

Rocket Scientists.You're the one denying your bigotry.

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 04:21 PM
He does have a point. I just read it. He wasn't suggesting that we treat Asians as less of a people. Or that we shouldn't accept them. His rant was certainly valid and those Asians are rude. Had you just bitched about gay style or something it wouldn't have been nearly as bad but you attacked much more than that.

Your thread and his thread are like night and day.

So you are a fucking racist after all. Shameful. Defending Bigotry.

Look at what has come to light.

Your credibility- which you never had- is shot to shit.

GTFO.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2012, 04:21 PM
"We"

mas puto!Why would we all not see what happens?

Would only I see what happens?

Internets tough guy transitions to persecution complex.

TE
07-13-2012, 04:25 PM
So then according to B2B, DD is a bigot and so is B2B himself.

:lol hypocrite
:lol self-proclaimed voice of reason

TE
07-13-2012, 04:26 PM
:lol not posting in that thread cause you know you'll get fried upon for being a sensitive little man

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 04:30 PM

Can someone please explain this phenomenon?

Camping up around the Niagara Falls area on vacay right now, and these yellow bastards are all over the place. There's a plethora of different races and ethnicities at tourist sites, but why do Asians eat this shit up so much? They take 5000 pictures a minute (while simultaneously blocking walkways), their kids are annoying, and they yap threw everything.

The curry-breaths are the only other demographic that comes close, as far as # of and annoyance factor at tourist attractions.

We got slurs, stereotypes and more....

This is what your self-designated life coach promotes and defends. I call it being a racist.

Credibility in the shitter.

It is reprehensible and I was probably one of the very few that spoke out against this kind of behavior.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

B2B owning herself.

hypocrisy |hiˈpäkrisē|
noun ( pl. -sies)
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

smh

BacktoBasics
07-13-2012, 04:32 PM
Didn't take much to get a rise out of you guys. Too easy.

silverblk mystix
disgusting...

I'm taking a shower.

ChumpDumper
I call it being a racist.So did the OP.

Do you admit your homophobic slurs are bigoted?

BacktoBasics
07-13-2012, 04:38 PM
disgusting...

I'm taking a shower.Try not to Sandusky any children while you're in there.

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 04:58 PM

Camping up around the Niagara Falls area on vacay right now, and these yellow bastards are all over the place. There's a plethora of different races and ethnicities at tourist sites, but why do Asians eat this shit up so much? They take 5000 pictures a minute (while simultaneously blocking walkways), their kids are annoying, and they yap threw everything.

The curry-breaths are the only other demographic that comes close, as far as # of and annoyance factor at tourist attractions.

This is what your self-designated life coach promotes and defends. I call it being a racist.

It is reprehensible and I was probably one of the very few that spoke out against this kind of behavior.

B2B owning herself.

hypocrisy |hiˈpäkrisē|
noun ( pl. -sies)
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

smh

/thread

ChumpDumper
07-13-2012, 04:59 PM
/threadlol forum guard

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 05:05 PM

B2B owning herself.

hypocrisy |hiˈpäkrisē|
noun ( pl. -sies)

smh

/thread

ChumpDumper
07-13-2012, 05:06 PM
/threadlol forum guard is serious!

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 05:20 PM
It is getting too easy.

Nice try. Destroy you next time.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2012, 05:22 PM
It is getting too easy.

Nice try. Destroy you next time.Nice try at what?

These were declarative statements. You tried to go all authoritarian and stifle speech.

Your night stick is useless here.

lol destroy

TE
07-13-2012, 07:25 PM
Didn't take much to get a rise out of you guys. Too easy.

:lol hypocrite
:lol identifying yourself as a bigot in your comments about DD's thread
:lol selective insensitivity
:lol knowing you'll get your ass fried if you post your John Cena opinions in DD's thread
:lol self-proclaimed life coach
:lol terrible effeminate avatar
:lol voice of reason
:lol "post of the day" threads

TE
07-13-2012, 07:28 PM

B2B owning herself.

hypocrisy |hiˈpäkrisē|
noun ( pl. -sies)

smh

I don't know how B2B gets away with this tbh :lol

Reck
07-13-2012, 07:30 PM
It is getting too easy.

Nice try. Destroy you next time.

Hey bitch boy, still waiting on your response to me on the other thread about me supposely ganging on trigger.

I owned you and now you're avoiding that thread like the plague.

LOL destroyed
LOL left speechless
LOL forum bitch

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 07:39 PM
Hey bitch boy, still waiting on your response to me on the other thread about me supposely ganging on trigger.

I owned you and now you're avoiding that thread like the plague.

LOL destroyed
LOL left speechless
LOL forum bitch

You're not even Chump-lite

" " " Blake-lite

" " " Funt-lite

I don't waste my time or precious talent on scrubs.

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 07:42 PM
I don't know how B2B gets away with this tbh :lol

She doesn't. Credibility is in the shitter.

Life coach.

Reck
07-13-2012, 07:50 PM
You just responded to me here so what's your excuse now?

You got ethered by me and had nothing to respond with.

I simply own you every time you try to get at me. :lol

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 07:51 PM
You just responded to me here so what's your excuse now?

You got ethered by me and had nothing to respond with.

I simply own you every time you try to get at me. :lol

You sound like you've been blowing or getting blown by B2B--either way it is not a good thing.

Good luck with that Horror show.

Reck
07-13-2012, 07:54 PM
http://www.mooregroup.ie/newsite/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/ether.jpg

TE
07-13-2012, 07:56 PM
The funniest part about this whole thing is B2B was dissected for the hypocritical bigot he is in his own thread:lol

:lol what a dumbass tbh

If he was any type of smart he wouldn't have responded to me the way he did, he should've just carried on with his John cena "above the hate" campaign and gone to do his work in DD's thread...instead, he acts like the pussy he sounds like in a lot his posts and bails out. What a dumbass loser:lol

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 08:01 PM
The funniest part about this whole thing is B2B was dissected for the hypocritical bigot he is in his own thread:lol

:lol what a dumbass tbh

If he was any type of smart he wouldn't have responded to me the way he did, he should've just carried on with his John cena "above the hate" campaign and gone to do his work in DD's thread...instead, he acts like the pussy he sounds like in a lot his posts and bails out. What a dumbass loser:lol

She's probably broken down and actually douched that never-been-douched-always-bloody-vagina.

TE
07-13-2012, 08:02 PM
And just watch, the life coach will back to this thread and act like he wasn't dissected...playing it cool calling others things like losers, bigots, haters, whatever.

Worst poster in this forum that brings nothing but personal opinion and bigoted remarks himself.

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 08:04 PM
And just watch, the life coach will back to this thread and act like he wasn't dissected...playing it cool calling others things like losers, bigots, haters, whatever.

Worst poster in this forum that brings nothing but personal opinion and bigoted remarks himself.

You wanna know the saddest (and funny) part of all this.

These people look up to him;

Chumpie
Shadowflamer
Blake

You girls got issues---I got tissues!

Reck
07-13-2012, 08:05 PM

Dont let the disagreement you guys had blind you.

Worst posters here by a gazzilion miles are without a doubt that faggot mystix and RaZon.

I actually think they are the same person but for now, lets just say they are two different posters with equal stupidity.

TE
07-13-2012, 08:13 PM

Worst posters here by a gazzilion miles are without a doubt that faggot mystix and RaZon.

I actually think they are the same person but for now, lets just say they are two different posters with equal stupidity.

Well to be honest, I think B2B is the fakest poster on this site. One would think he would be consistent with his ethical police forum work but he hypocritically acted like a racist and bigot himself. Being fake via promoting yourself as the voice of reason while acting like a hypocritical pussy in itself speaks of the failure of a poster.

posters like Guisseppe, Kool, disasterbot, to name a few are at least consistent with their work, however shitty or nonstimulatory it may be. B2B is a fake wannabe ethicist who posts like a middle aged women experiencing a mid-life crisis

Avante
07-13-2012, 08:16 PM

A guy who leeches off everyone else because he hasn't a creative bone in his body talking about stupidity, dude you now have......three...threads here. Three, are you that dull? What happened to nothing was to be taken seriously here?

I have a lifetime ban to bet, hit the mods up about some IP addresses. If me and SM are the same we are gone, if we aren't, see ya! We got a bet?

Reck
07-13-2012, 08:17 PM
A guy who leeches off everyone else because he hasn't a creative bone in his body talking about stupidity, dude you now have......three... here. Three, are you that dull?

I have a lifetime ban to bet, hit the mods up about some IP addresses. If me and SM are the same we are gone, if we aren't, see ya! We got a bet?

LOL betting with a welcher. Kinds of defeats the purpose of it dont you think?

LOL leech. :lol

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 08:24 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

You wanna know the saddest (and funny) part of all this.

These people look up to him;

Chumpie
Shadowflamer
Blake

You girls got issues---I got tissues!

Was I right or what...he comes in here defending the blood soaked va jay jay

Clipper Nation
07-13-2012, 08:26 PM
Seriously B, this shit isn't funny anymore... just pathetic, tbh... consistently bringing nothing but wack ass material on both your accounts... gay jokes stopped being funny in the third grade, dog...

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 08:43 PM
Seriously B, this shit isn't funny anymore... just pathetic, tbh... consistently bringing nothing but wack ass material on both your accounts... gay jokes stopped being funny in the third grade, dog...

who the fuck is "B" ?

Reck
07-13-2012, 08:45 PM
who the fuck is "B" ?

For somone who tries to sound ghetto by saying werd in most of his posts you're not the that bright. :lol

Blake
07-13-2012, 08:45 PM
Ehh...what an ugly mess.

Smh

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 08:48 PM
For somone who tries to sound ghetto by saying werd in most of his posts you're not the that bright. :lol

"Ghetto?"

wtf?

Not here.