PDA

View Full Version : Orange Leaf

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 03:49 PM
It's good! I recommend.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Orange Leaf frozen yogurt?
It's really good. Probably a dozen choices and tons of toppings including fresh fruit.

Ok, well don't say I didn't try to make this a better place today.

Trill Clinton
07-11-2012, 05:19 PM
my lil sis told me about it but I haven't tried it yet. what flavor do you recommend?

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 05:22 PM
my lil sis told me about it but I haven't tried it yet. what flavor do you recommend?

It's weird. Whenever I go for ice cream, I usually go for chocolate, vanilla, fudge syrup...all desert stuff.

But at Orange Leaf, I get Pomegranite mixed with a little vanilla and then add Kiwi, strawberry, blueberries. And they a bunch of these little squishy spheres that are filled with different fruit flavors.

I think the reason I don't get the chocolate or peanut butter flavors is because then I wouldn't get to put the fresh fruit on it.

Seriously, it's the shit.

Trill Clinton
07-11-2012, 05:36 PM
It's weird. Whenever I go for ice cream, I usually go for chocolate, vanilla, fudge syrup...all desert stuff.

But at Orange Leaf, I get Pomegranite mixed with a little vanilla and then add Kiwi, strawberry, blueberries. And they a bunch of these little squishy spheres that are filled with different fruit flavors.

I think the reason I don't get the chocolate or peanut butter flavors is because then I wouldn't get to put the fresh fruit on it.

Seriously, it's the shit.
damn that pomegranite sounds like it'll be good. I'm gonna have to try it next time im in the area.

The Gemini Method
07-11-2012, 05:40 PM
They have the yogurt bonanza here in SoCal...normally my girl drags me to a Yogurtland once a week. I have developed a liking to it because you can add Cap'n Crunch and mochi to your ice cream.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 05:42 PM
They have the yogurt bonanza here in SoCal...normally my girl drags me to a Yogurtland once a week. I have developed a liking to it because you can add Cap'n Crunch and mochi to your ice cream.

shit...I hope they bring that this way...you had me at Cap'n Crunch

The Gemini Method
07-11-2012, 05:47 PM
shit...I hope they bring that this way...you had me at Cap'n Crunch

Yeah, they have up to 3 types (Crunchberries, Reg., and the Peanut Butter one) I don't mess with any but the Crunchburry one fa sho.

Trill Clinton
07-11-2012, 05:48 PM

http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg613/hairweavekilla1/rascal.gif

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Yeah, they have up to 3 types (Crunchberries, Reg., and the Peanut Butter one) I don't mess with any but the Crunchburry one fa sho.

Man, I'd put the Peanut Butter on the chocolate cheesecake yogurt.
I wish I never started this thread.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 05:49 PM
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg613/hairweavekilla1/rascal.gif

:lol

The Gemini Method
07-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Man, I'd put the Peanut Butter on the chocolate cheesecake yogurt.
I wish I never started this thread.

That would work. I usually do a combo of plain and orange with the berries...sounds odd, but it works.