PDA

View Full Version : The new and improved ....The Club

Avante
07-11-2012, 04:18 PM
BB nailed it, BRAVO!!!!!!!!! We have let our guard down and gotten lazy. It is time to cool the talk of...

trolling
sex
race
religion
wanking

Stop the cursing, poking fun, the direspect, yes it's time to elevate our game. Who wouldn't be ashamed of this place if a friend dropped in? Who would recommend this place?

If I can elevate my game, then anyone can. Aren't we all here for serious, mature, adult, conservation, sure we are so why not do that instead of the punk kid hiding behind a computer bit we now see. Who comes here simply to troll, talk smack, criticize, pester, act stupid?

Imagine how cool it would be if there was no sex talk, no talk of religion or race, no cussing, no trolling, no smack, no criticizms, no arguments. Instead we saw serious important talks about those serious important topics out there today without some kid bugging all the time.

I'm ready for a change, who is with me?

Trill Clinton
07-11-2012, 04:30 PM
http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p458/TrooperJoeRamirez/cvqefyi4iasepr780top1.gif

Avante
07-11-2012, 04:41 PM
There we have a great example of what we are up against here. You'd almost think most the posters here like things just as they are.

Clipper Nation
07-11-2012, 04:47 PM
So we can expect you to stop posting, then? Otherwise, the Club is neither new nor improved, B...

Avante
07-11-2012, 04:49 PM
So we can expect you to stop posting, then? Otherwise, the Club is neither new nor improved, B...

Why don't you show me/us how things are done, so far you do not but whimper around. You post a thread and I won't, deal?

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 04:50 PM
Avante, you are a good person. They are trolling you.

If only certain people are expected to abide by rules while others aren't--it is bullshit.

CubanSucks
07-11-2012, 04:53 PM
If you can't stand the heat then get out the kitchen! Yall should take a page out of my playbook. I'm super flexible. Just like any forum, the club has its ups and downs. You gotta be able to bring it no matter what! I've had my share of haters over the past 4 years and look at me now, still strong!!

Clipper Nation
07-11-2012, 04:54 PM
Why don't you show me/us how things are done, so far you do not but whimper around. You post a thread and I won't, deal?

You need to stop whimperwhimperwahwahing and tryna hump my leg, tbh...

Clipper Nation
07-11-2012, 04:55 PM
Avante, you are a good person.
He an ignorant racist and a welcher, B...

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 04:57 PM
Avante, you are a good person. :lmao all you bigoted racist have to stick together right.

Reck
07-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Avante, there is your exhibit A on what I just finish saying on that other thread about you starting a topic every 2 hours or so.

Thank you for proving me right.

Avante
07-11-2012, 05:06 PM
There we have it, as we can see nobody here really wants to change anything. I 'm willing to make some changes, think before posting, respect others opinions, try to post threds (fewer) with some substance. Am I the only one willing to make a change?

I post threads because the stuff here bores me. Let's be honest nobody "really" gives a shit about your favorire anything.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 05:07 PM
There we have it, as we can see nobody here really wants to change anything. I 'm willing to make some changes, think before posting, respect others opinions, try to post threds (fewer) with some substance. Am I the only one willing to make a change?

I post threads because the stuff here bores me. Let's be honest nobody "really" gives a shit about your favorire anything.You didn't think before posting this thread.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 05:10 PM

I post threads because the stuff here bores me. Let's be honest nobody "really" gives a shit about your favorire anything.

I respectfully say that I don't think you've posted one thread with substance. (no offensive)

If you keep going to a real club and everyone always ignores you or tells you how stupid and dull your thoughts are, and the only person that talks to you is a queer prison guard who is always eyeing your genitals, do you keep going back over and over?

Reck
07-11-2012, 05:11 PM

Wow, Razon had an epiphany. Now make good on your discovery and look for new grounds.

Avante
07-11-2012, 05:12 PM
You didn't think before posting this thread.

I most certainly did. I'm dead serious! Are you cool with race/sex/religion/cussing/pestering/disrespecting others? Wouldn't this place be better off without that? Isn't that want you are wanting?

Now tell me BB what would you talk about? Stop ignoring the question, prove you aren't full of it.

Avante
07-11-2012, 05:16 PM
You need to stop whimperwhimperwahwahing and tryna hump my leg, tbh...

There we go, that's what we see here. Sad isn't it? This guy says it wants change, yet what's he do?

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 05:17 PM
I most certainly did. I'm dead serious! Are you cool with race/sex/religion/cussing/pestering/disrespecting others? Wouldn't this place be better off without that? Isn't that want you are wanting?

Now tell me BB what would you talk about? Stop ignoring the question, prove you aren't full of it.Its real simple. What is gained by posting attacks on people's sexual preference. As a collective group here in the club what is the benefit of that? The racism, bigoted attacks accomplishes what?

Then to follow up on that what is gained by anything Charlie Sheen posts. There was clearly a forum created for shit like that.

Its one thing to have a controversial discussion but most of you guys aren't in it for good convo. You're in it to get a rise out of people or shock people by how intolerant you can be without getting banned from a message board.

It all just comes across as egocentric self aggrandizing cowardice.

So if there's some real value there explain.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 05:19 PM
I pooped on your mom.

Avante
07-11-2012, 05:21 PM
I respectfully say that I don't think you've posted one thread with substance. (no offensive)

If you keep going to a real club and everyone always ignores you or tells you how stupid and dull your thoughts are, and the only person that talks to you is a queer prison guard who is always eyeing your genitals, do you keep going back over and over?

I've noticed you don't get much attention. Everyone sees you as some retarded clown. I mess around with you because you are stupid. You are the last person here who needs to try and tell somebody anything. You have always been a joke, a class clown. Talking about mothers, dude that tells us all how totally fucked you are. Sorry freak but you are soooo totally fucked whatever you say means..0.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 05:22 PM
I've noticed you don't get much attention. Everyone sees you as some retarded clown. I mess around with you because you are stupid. You are the last person here who needs to try and tell somebody anything. You have always been a joke, a class clown. Talking about mothers, dude that tells us all how totally fucked you are. Sorry freak but you are soooo totally fucked whatever you say means..0.Actually people think of the two of you about the same. Some even think you guys are one in the same.

Avante
07-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Its real simple. What is gained by posting attacks on people's sexual preference. As a collective group here in the club what is the benefit of that? The racism, bigoted attacks accomplishes what?

Then to follow up on that what is gained by anything Charlie Sheen posts. There was clearly a forum created for shit like that.

Its one thing to have a controversial discussion but most of you guys aren't in it for good convo. You're in it to get a rise out of people or shock people by how intolerant you can be without getting banned from a message board.

Let's do this, you start a thread about something serious (other than something about us/board) and lets see what happens. I "guarantee" it will not get what you are looking for. Prove me wrong!

You really do need to prove yourself. I don't care about back in the day, ok?

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Actually people think of the two of you about the same. Some even think you guys are one in the same.

ouch...that stings

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Let's do this, you start a thread about something serious (other than something about us/board) and lets see what happens. I "guarantee" it will not get what you are looking for. Prove me wrong!

You really do need to prove yourself. I don't care about back in the day, ok?So basically you got nothing. Absolutely no response. Is that really how you want to go down? All your shit and all your bitching in self support but when faced with a simple breakdown of what we're all talking about here you came up with nothing.

Avante
07-11-2012, 05:33 PM
So basically you got nothing. Absolutely no response. Is that really how you want to go down? All your shit and all your bitching in self support but when faced with a simple breakdown of what we're all talking about here you came up with nothing.

So far all you do is bitch. Stop giving out all this advice about what everyone else needs to do while you do...0. Are you that uncreative/original? Show us how it's done, why are you evading that so? If you can't do that then stop telling us what we need to do? You honestly don't understand how badly it sucks to tell others how to do things you refuse to do? Sheesh!!!!!!!!!!

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 05:35 PM
I've noticed you don't get much attention.

you're mistakenly gauging attention by responses

"...and when they finally heard truth, their mouths were silenced. They knew this truth as the rise of the sun and only could nod their heads in humble appreciation and servitude..."

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 05:37 PM
So far all any of have seen you do is bitch. Stop giving out all this advice about everyone else needs to do while you do...0. Are you that uncreative/original? Show us how it's done, why are you evading that so? If you can't do that then stop telling all what we need to do? You honestly don't undrstand how badly it sucks to tell others how to do things you refuse to do? Sheesh!!!!!!!!!!If you can't figure out how to use the search function then you're as dumb as we all thought you were.

Nothing changes the fact that you have no response. I laid it out nice and simple for you but in the end you deflected like a coward.

Its real simple. What is gained by posting attacks on people's sexual preference. As a collective group here in the club what is the benefit of that? The racism, bigoted attacks accomplishes what?

So go on now and back up your own words. Man up and stick behind your stance. We're all waiting.

That or just admit defeat and that you truly don't have anything.

Avante
07-11-2012, 05:39 PM
you're mistakenly gauging attention by responses

"...and when they finally heard truth, their mouths were silenced. They knew this truth as the rise of the sun and only could nod their heads in humble appreciation and servitude..."

No I'm not, you totally suck. A fucking clown. Any man who talks about somebodies mother is one diseased sack of worthless shit. I'd love for you to talk about my mother with me two feet in front of you. You have to hide behind a computer to play that sick shit, tell me you'd run your mouth about our mothers if not in hiding you fucking coward.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 05:41 PM
No I'm not, you totally suck. A fucking clown. Any man who talks about somebodies mother is one diseased sack of worthless shit. I'd love for you to talk about my mother with me two feet in front of you. You have to hide behind a computer to play that sick shit, tell me you'd run your mouth about our mothers if not in hiding you fucking coward.

Do you want to meet up and we can Indian wrestle?

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 05:43 PM
that's what I thought pussy

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 05:45 PM
next poster is a retard

Avante
07-11-2012, 05:46 PM
Do you want to meet up and we can Indian wrestle?

Dude, drop the internet in hiding bullshit, ok? You looked retarded playing that, honest! Do you act like this around friends/family?

Why do you talk about our mothers?

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 05:46 PM
next poster is a retardDidn't take long for you get right back to stupid did it.

Its like tourettes with you. No control.

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 05:48 PM
Dude, drop the internet in hiding bullshit, ok? You looked retarded playing that, honest! Do you act like this around friends/family?

Why do you talk about our mothers?
You just going to keep ignoring the elephant in the room. Address the issue already and stand behind your words like a man. The more you duck and dodge the worse it gets for you. You propped yourself up now back it up.

cantthinkofanything
07-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Didn't take long for you get right back to stupid did it.

Its like tourettes with you. No control.

When in Rome I guess.

Avante
07-11-2012, 05:53 PM
You just going to keep ignoring the elephant in the room. Address the issue already and stand behind your words like a man. The more you duck and dodge the worse it gets for you. You propped yourself up now back it up.

Here's what we are going to do, unless you post a thread showing us that you aren't just another troll I won't be responding to you. I don't listen to leeches which you are. I don't care about once upon a time, ok?

BacktoBasics
07-11-2012, 05:57 PM
Here's what we are going to do, unless you post a thread showing us that you aren't just another troll I won't be responding to you. I don't listen to leeches which you are. I don't care about once upon a time, ok?The very thing you're asking me to do is the very thing everyone hates you for. You really don't see what a fucking moron that makes you out to be.

You're trapped and now you've resorted to the silent treatment like the true 12 year old you are. Do us all a favor and stop responding to all of us.

I. Hustle
07-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Lol @ Avi calling B2B a troll.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 06:44 PM
The very thing you're asking me to do is the very thing everyone hates you for. You really don't see what a fucking moron that makes you out to be.

You're trapped and now you've resorted to the silent treatment like the true 12 year old you are. Do us all a favor and stop responding to all of us.

I would like to know what you do in a real life situation when there is no "all of us"

You probably shut the fuck and act scared but you won't dare stand up to anyone.

"all of us"

Pathetic, sick piece of shit pussy trying to act like you run something.

Laughable pussy behavior.

The worst Vagina on this site.

I. Hustle
07-11-2012, 06:49 PM
B2B. Your rebuttal?

silverblk mystix
07-11-2012, 07:13 PM
B2B. Your rebuttal?

Her rebuttal is running upstairs and slapping that filthy never-been-douched vagina on the higher ups desks and crying uncontrollably while that nasty vagina permeates the entire fucking room causing everyone in her vicinity to gag.

Avante
07-11-2012, 07:17 PM
BB is a girl? Well hell that changes everything. No wonder "she" has no balls.

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 07:25 PM
What makes you think B2B is a woman?

Avante
07-11-2012, 07:27 PM
What makes you think B2B is a woman?

Ok I give, what is it?

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Ok I give, what is it?It's really easy to find out yourself.

You don't even have to use Google.

Avante
07-11-2012, 07:30 PM
It's really easy to find out yourself.

You don't even have to use Google.

Not that worried about it.

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 07:33 PM
Not that worried about it.Didn't think you could figure it out.

Avante
07-11-2012, 07:41 PM
Didn't think you could figure it out.

Without Google I'm totally lost.

Ok getting bored with the same old simple junior high bullshit that is ...The Club.

Let's have some music.

y4_G9CEZ9Cg (http://y4_G9CEZ9Cg)

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 07:45 PM
No thanks. Your music posts are boring. I will never click one of your YouTubes.

You wanted to know about B2B's gender. I told you it's easy to verify. You cried.

Avante
07-11-2012, 07:54 PM
No thanks. Your music posts are boring. I will never click one of your YouTubes.

You wanted to know about B2B's gender. I told you it's easy to verify. You cried.

Do you think I thought you knew music, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That wasn't for you Chump.

I don't care what it is.

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Do you think I thought you knew music, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That wasn't for you Chump.Junior high.

I don't care what it is.Then don't comment on it.

Avante
07-11-2012, 08:04 PM
Junior high.

Then don't comment on it.

You are worried about what I comment on? Why?

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 08:05 PM
You are worried about what I comment on? Why?lol worried

Junior high.

Avante
07-11-2012, 08:09 PM
lol worried

Junior high.

Kinda messed ya up with that...junior high...didn't I, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Now here you are trying everything to get out from under it, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, why not crawl off my leg and go hump on somebody elses ok?

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 08:31 PM
Kinda messed ya up with that...junior high...didn't I, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Now here you are trying everything to get out from under it, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, why not crawl off my leg and go hump on somebody elses ok?Nah, whip reversed.

[emoticon]

Avante
07-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Nah, whip reversed.

[emoticon]

Yeah right:rolleyes

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 08:36 PM
Yeah right:rolleyesIndeed.

[emoticon]

Clipper Nation
07-11-2012, 08:40 PM
Kinda messed ya up with that...junior high...didn't I, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Now here you are trying everything to get out from under it, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, why not crawl off my leg and go hump on somebody elses ok?
So much for "new and improved," B... :lol

Avante
07-11-2012, 08:42 PM
Indeed.

[emoticon]

You are doing it again, yawn!

Chumpie I'm dead serious ..ok? We all have things we are good at and suck at, trying to play the internet pest simply isn't your gig, ok? You don't have it, sorry. So run along like a good little guy and bother those who see you as something other than one enormous bore. Most these guys are funny, cleaver. unique, interesting, trust me you are none of those. You put me to sleep.

Please don't try some silly comeback, you are too boring.

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 08:44 PM
You are doing it again, yawn!

Chumpie I'm dead serious ..ok? We all have things we are good at and suck at, trying to play the internet pest simply isn't your gig, ok? You don't have it, sorry. So run along like a good little guy and bother those who see you as something out than one enormous bore.Looks like I'm actually quite good at it.

lol dead serious

Avante
07-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Looks like I'm actually quite good at it.

lol dead serious

Keep fooling yourself, yawn! I'm done with you until you start bringing something more interesting. Right now you are totally wrapped up in this silly....I TROLLED YOU YIPPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...dude:rolleyes

I guess I can play that since it's your thang. If you leave it alone you trolled me. If you respond...I TROLLED YOU YIPPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are whipped slick as you prove right now.

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 08:49 PM
Keep fooling yourself, yawn! I'm done with you until you start bringing something more interesting. Right now you are totally wrapped up in this silly....I TROLLED YOU YIPPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...dude:rolleyes

I guesse I can play that since it's your thang. If you leave ita lone you trolled me. If you respond...I TROLLED YOU YIPPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are whipped slick as you prove right now.Mission accomplished.

[emoticon]

DMC
07-11-2012, 08:50 PM
There we have a great example of what we are up against here. You'd almost think most the posters here like things just as they are.
Duh

No one is here against their will, ergo they like the status quo.

Avante
07-11-2012, 08:52 PM
Duh

No one is here against their will, ergo they like the status quo.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DMC
07-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Do you just sit on this site and hit the refresh button?

Get you one of those power chairs, you can get insurance to cover it. That will get you out of the house at least.

Avante
07-11-2012, 08:55 PM
Do you just sit on this site and hit the refresh button?

Get you one of those power chairs, you can get insurance to cover it. That will get you out of the house at least.

I hear ya, way too much time sitting on my ass doing this Avante bit.

Clipper Nation
07-11-2012, 10:12 PM
But I thought RaZon was the "bit" and Avante is the real you? :lol

Avante
07-11-2012, 10:46 PM
But I thought RaZon was the "bit" and Avante is the real you? :lol

That's what you were suppose to think. You couldn't handle the truth.

Avante
07-11-2012, 11:13 PM
Who said this...

To The Forum Police.
Kindly Go. Fuck. Yourself. Just because a topic has a political or gaming undertone doesn't mean it isn't something of interest to the melting pot of the Club. Lots of members aren't hardcore gamers and even more members know very little about politics. So having the latitude to discuss basic fundamental issues in a more relaxed less aggressive and offensive format is fundamentally productive to this Forum section.

The Club provides and always has provided a broad range of discussion and thats what truely makes it unique and interesting.

So take your forum policing, bitching and moaning and shove it up your fucking ass. I'm fucking tired of opening up threads that are of interest to me only to get the proverbial Viva "this forum and that forum" load of unproductive bullshit. He's not the only one. I'm tired of it.

If the thread warrants removal to a different forum there are people here who can handle that and I'm pretty sure they don't want, need or require you assistance.

Enough already shut the fuck up and add something worthwhile to the thread or go find another place to complain.

ChumpDumper
07-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Who said this?
BB nailed it, BRAVO!!!!!!!!! We have let our guard down and gotten lazy. It is time to cool the talk of...

trolling
sex
race
religion
wanking

Stop the cursing, poking fun, the direspect, yes it's time to elevate our game. Who wouldn't be ashamed of this place if a friend dropped in? Who would recommend this place?

If I can elevate my game, then anyone can. Aren't we all here for serious, mature, adult, conservation, sure we are so why not do that instead of the punk kid hiding behind a computer bit we now see. Who comes here simply to troll, talk smack, criticize, pester, act stupid?

Imagine how cool it would be if there was no sex talk, no talk of religion or race, no cussing, no trolling, no smack, no criticizms, no arguments. Instead we saw serious important talks about those serious important topics out there today without some kid bugging all the time.

I'm ready for a change, who is with me?

Avante
07-13-2012, 07:08 AM
zBb9hTyLjfM (http://zBb9hTyLjfM)

Yep, ain't got a damn thing to do anything, I just dig it:hat

100%duncan
07-13-2012, 08:03 AM
Fuck ya.

SpurinDallas
07-13-2012, 09:31 AM
These threads seem like nothing more than stat-padders to up poster's post counts.

Avante
07-13-2012, 09:33 AM
These threads seem like nothing more than stat-padders to up poster's post counts.

Who in the hell cares about something that ridiculous? What do we win? Yep, nothing!!!!!!!!! Totally wrong.

SpurinDallas
07-13-2012, 09:36 AM
Who in the hell cares about something that ridiculous? What do we win? Yep, nothing!!!!!!!!! Totally wrong.

Then you just like to hear yourself ramble then. Even sadder.

Avante
07-13-2012, 09:54 AM
Then you just like to hear yourself ramble then. Even sadder.

You can hear yourself? That something new?

Fucking idiot:rolleyes

ChumpDumper
07-13-2012, 12:21 PM
You can hear yourself? That something new?

Fucking idiot:rolleyeslol new and improved

Avante
07-13-2012, 12:23 PM
lol new and improved

Ok then lets go with new and improved. I'll give a shot how about you?

ChumpDumper
07-13-2012, 12:34 PM
Ok then lets go with new and improved. I'll give a shot how about you?You lied about giving it a shot. You let other people dictate how you post. You're a follower, not a leader.

Avante
07-13-2012, 12:37 PM
You lied about giving it a shot. You let other people dictate how you post. You're a follower, not a leader.

Yes I did, totally lied. Always been a follower.

Now how about we drop this silly shit and start acting like grown ups, can you do it or not?

ChumpDumper
07-13-2012, 12:40 PM
Yes I did, totally lied. Always been a follower.

Now how about we drop this silly shit and start acting like grown ups, can you do it or not?I thought you had me on ignore. Now you lie too.

Avante
07-13-2012, 12:51 PM
I thought you had me on ignore. Now you lie too.

Yep totally lied.

So do you want some serious grown up communication or this silly immature bullshit we are currently playing? It's all on you. Show me you aren't some dumbass kid.

Clipper Nation
07-13-2012, 12:54 PM
:lol New and improved

Avante
07-13-2012, 12:58 PM
:lol New and improved

I'm all for it how about you. Aren't you getting tired of this immature silly ass bullshit? None of us really act like this so why pretend we do?

ChumpDumper
07-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Seriously, if you don't like any of this, just don't take part in it. You don't have to wait for anyone else to agree to it.

Avante
07-13-2012, 01:06 PM
Seriously, if you don't like any of this, just don't take part in it. You don't have to wait for anyone else to agree to it.

How about we talk, you don't seem to get that part of things. You just toss out thoughts.

Hey ChumpDumper, how about we cool this childish shit and move on, what do you think?

ChumpDumper
07-13-2012, 01:10 PM
How about we talk, you don't seem to get that part of things. You just toss out thoughts.I don't have to do anything for you to change your posting..

Hey ChumpDumper, how about we cool this childish shit and move on, what do you think?How about you do it yourself and not care what other people think or do?

Avante
07-13-2012, 01:15 PM
I don't have to do anything for you to change your posting..

How about you do it yourself and not care what other people think or do?

Why not make some attempt to answer a question you were asked. Do "you" want change or the hell with it. What's I'm saying is cool the dummy bit and start acting like an intelligent adult, can you do it? Do you wanna do it?

Enought about me we are talking about you.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2012, 01:26 PM
Why not make some attempt to answer a question you were asked. Do "you" want change or the hell with it. What's I'm saying is cool the dummy bit and start acting like an intelligent adult, can you do it? Do you wanna do it?

Enought about me we are talking about you.What I want to do should have no effect on what you do at all.

There is always someone here that is going to try to bait you. All you're saying here is that they will always be successful -- including me.

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 01:27 PM
What I want to do should have no effect on what you do at all.

There is always someone here that is going to try to bait you. All you're saying here is that they will always be successful -- including me.

Chumpie the spambot.

Can never have a human conversation with you.
Pathetic.

Avante
07-13-2012, 01:32 PM
What I want to do should have no effect on what you do at all.

Incredible:rolleyes

ChumpDumper are.....you....interested in elevating our games around here? Rise up above the silliness? Dude, can you carry on a conversation or not, sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
07-13-2012, 01:35 PM
Chumpie the spambot.

Can never have a human conversation with you.
Pathetic.Aw, that's what you want from me?

I really wounded you.

ChumpDumper are.....you....interested in elevating our games around here? Rise up above the silliness? Dude, can you carry on a conversation or not, sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn!!!!!!I don't care about what you want to do around here, and you shouldn't care about what I want to do around here.

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 01:41 PM

Damn!!!!!!

Avante, I've said this before, I'll say it again.

It is a waste of time. In his warped mind this was a little victory, he thinks in his feeble brain that success= baiting and trolling people to respond sincerely.

Once anyone responds sincerely--his brain registers it as some kind of a victory.

Yippee...the internet. Little spambots. No human connection.

This song describes it; Nobody's Here Anymore

"he's feeling so connected...but he don't talk to a soul...he got a stash of twinkies up in his room..."

That, my friend is Chumpie.

1_hfSEuaP64

Avante
07-13-2012, 01:45 PM

It is a waste of time. In his warped mind this was a little victory, he thinks in his feeble brain that success= baiting and trolling people to respond sincerely.

Once anyone responds sincerely--his brain registers it as some kind of a victory.

"he's feeling so connected...but he don't talk to a soul...he got a stash of twinkies up in his room..."

That, my friend is Chumpie.

1_hfSEuaP64

I was feeling kinda sorry for him, I made it clear I was done with him and he still shows up. Even I have compassion. Yep as usual you nailed it. If you see me talking to him again, shoot me.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2012, 01:46 PM

That, my friend is Chumpie.After all the shit you've posted, I doubt anyone would ever think you are being sincere.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2012, 01:47 PM
I was feeling kinda sorry for him, I made it clear I was done with him and he still shows up. Even I have compassion. Yep as usual you nailed it. If you see me talking to him again, shoot me.Again, you said you were done with me -- so follow through, dumbass. Be the poster you claim you want to be.

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 01:47 PM
I was feeling kinda sorry for him, I made it clear I was done with him and he still shows up. Even I have compassion. Yep as usual you nailed it. If you see me talking to him again, shoot me.

I don't really care but here's another of his little "realities"

once he is put on "ignore"

his little virtual trained brain thinks it is another "victory"

Amusing stuff...if someone is looking for a "thesis" and needs a subject...there you have it...

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 01:48 PM
After all the shit you've posted, I doubt anyone would ever think you are being sincere.

Everyone can decide for themselves.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2012, 01:49 PM
And you can move on with your life sincerely if you choose.

But you won't, you'll just keep whining about me and your other enemies.

BacktoBasics
07-13-2012, 02:57 PM
Duh

No one is here against their will, ergo they like the status quo.You've actually made my point quite well. Why do you think the troll forum was made? Long before I pointed out the racism and bigotry there were numerous requests to curb that kind of rhetoric.

There are a number of regulars who have decided to stop posting or participating specifically because a half dozen or so in this forum litter the place with offensive garbage and watered down thread making. The troll forum was designed to weed that shit out so everyone else could enjoy the club. Are you really having trouble understanding that?

Do you see this kind of crap in the Spurs forum? None of these losers have the balls to post this kind of stuff in there. They tow the line like cowards because they can get away with it. You can't expect the two or three who run this place to spend night and day policing the joint. So they've kinda thrown up their hands over it and decided to concentrate on the main forum. But that in no way means that this forum is now a free for all of stupidity.

Like I said before the fact remains that this group is centered on nothing more than self aggrandizing attention whoring and lame attempts to bait a rise out of people. Its infantile ego centric behavior no matter how you slice and any normal mature adult should be able to reconcile the lack of value it has.

Being able to log onto an internet forum isn't a free pass to jackassery. I do believe you're one of the ones that's smart enough and mature enough to understand this.

cantthinkofanything
07-13-2012, 02:58 PM
Whoops, I accidentally posted this in the "consolodation thread"

Notorious Pervert Suspected In Walmart Toe Suck

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/notorious-walmart-toe-sucker-356129

BacktoBasics
07-13-2012, 03:01 PM
Everyone can decide for themselves....and we've all decided that you're a racist bigot. I wouldn't at all be surprised to find out that you're a criminal. Are you? Maybe even a pedophile judging by the way you love to promote how tough and dangerous you are. It screams bully and the kind of person who would prey on helpless children.

Maybe you should come clean. Have you done time? Do you have secrets?

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 04:07 PM
...and we've all decided that you're a racist bigot. I wouldn't at all be surprised to find out that you're a criminal. Are you? Maybe even a pedophile judging by the way you love to promote how tough and dangerous you are. It screams bully and the kind of person who would prey on helpless children.

Maybe you should come clean. Have you done time? Do you have secrets?

Hey internet nazi girl, go do your job and "mother" the asian discrimination thread right now...that shit is offensive.

Or is it because one of the "acceptable" posters is the OP?

:lmao

BacktoBasics
07-13-2012, 04:15 PM
Hey internet nazi girl, go do your job and "mother" the asian discrimination thread right now...that shit is offensive.

Or is it because one of the "acceptable" posters is the OP?

:lmao
I am doing my job.

I guess that means you aren't going to deny a criminal history.

silverblk mystix
07-13-2012, 04:18 PM
I am doing my job.

I guess that means you aren't going to deny a criminal history.

Go see where I stand on the Asian discrimination thread.

You answer me first I asked you what is your official position and on what official grounds you are addressing me as.

Otherwise your attacks don't mean shit. Or get me banned already.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2012, 04:18 PM
I am doing my job.

I guess that means you aren't going to deny a criminal history.May have kept him from being a real cop.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2012, 04:19 PM

You answer me first I asked you what is your official position and on what official grounds you are addressing me as.

Otherwise your attacks don't mean shit. Or get me banned already.Enlightened one transitions to internets tough guy.

BacktoBasics
07-13-2012, 04:21 PM

Otherwise your attacks don't mean shit. Or get me banned already.So you are a criminal. Your stance in that thread has nothing to do with your background as a criminal.

Are you a registered sex offender?

Blake
07-13-2012, 04:51 PM
Enlightened one transitions to internets tough guy.

Not sure his enlightened persona knows his tough guy persona exists.

ChumpDumper
07-13-2012, 05:00 PM
Not sure his enlightened persona knows his tough guy persona exists.That would explain his denial of his bigotry.

mouse
07-14-2012, 09:15 AM
Enlightened one transitions to internets tough guy.

Chump owns this Thread!

johnsmith
04-04-2019, 01:11 AM
Same tired shit

Avant
04-04-2019, 01:19 AM
Same tired shit

Where are your threads at slick, oh yeah, all you ever did was leech off everybody else.

Blake
04-04-2019, 08:43 PM
Where are your threads at slick, oh yeah, all you ever did was leech off everybody else.

Nobody wants your threads tho. You'd be adding to this forum by subtracting yourself from it