PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi Leonard OKC Playoffs Mix

WHI_LEONARD
07-12-2012, 12:25 AM
Hey guys, big fan of the Spurs and long time lurker of Spurstalk, big thanks

?v=3tO-9Xvymw0

007nites
07-12-2012, 03:19 AM
Leonard is such a polished player. He almost has every aspect of the game down already. The only pieces I see him missing is ball handling and a post game. He has major playoff experience already against Kevin Durant which is crazy for a rookie. He can shoot the three and mid range jumper with ease. He's a beast on the boards for a SF/SG. I've seen a couple of games in which he put up 10 rebounds. He has a nice ability to use his length to score underneath the basket amongst bigs like Perkins and Ibaka. He's the most athletic player on the team (Not saying much but still). He's a hustle player and gets all the 50/50 balls and steals. Defensively he can pretty much guard anyone because of his quick lateral movement and length.

racm
07-12-2012, 03:32 AM
If he had ball handling and a post game he could match up well with LeBron.

Cane
07-12-2012, 11:14 AM
:flag:

Dude's going to be special

Juventini
07-12-2012, 12:12 PM
This video almost made me cry... remind me of the loss series to OKC.

dylankerouac
07-12-2012, 12:15 PM
If he had ball handling and a post game he could match up well with LeBron.

Yeah, hopefully he can learn from Lebron. It took Lebron some time to defer to his own post game which I think he worked on last summer. He is gonna be much more dangerous now if he keeps using it.

dunkman
07-12-2012, 12:24 PM
I liked how he performed in the WCF. Great addition and he will get much better.