PDA

View Full Version : Lizard Lick Towing

cantthinkofanything
07-12-2012, 10:51 AM
Was flipping around and ended up on this show about a tow company that does a lot of repo work in North Carolina. Holy shit, it's amazing what these guys are willing to do and the danger they are subjected to.

IWQXXPLx2Lg

Sportcamper
07-12-2012, 11:02 AM
I think the show is hysterical…One episode a guy pulls a gun on them then pours gasoline on them & tries to light them on fire….The repo guys run like heck…Then the Hill-Billy calls them up to apologize & says he is real sorry and ashamed & the truck is parked out front come get it…Then the Hill-Billy does it all over again & sets the repo truck on fire….

cantthinkofanything
07-12-2012, 11:09 AM
I think the show is hysterical…One episode a guy pulls a gun on them then pours gasoline on them & tries to light them on fire….The repo guys run like heck…Then the Hill-Billy calls them up to apologize & says he is real sorry and ashamed & the truck is parked out front come get it…Then the Hill-Billy does it all over again & sets the repo truck on fire….

It's nuts. I initially saw the end of one and it looked real enough. I just thought they were some dumb crazy rednecks. During the episode when the guy threw the Molotov cocktail, I was like, "holy fuck" for the one split second before I realized it wasn't real.

I saw another one where they get separated out on some hillybilly land. One got kidnapped and was being held at shotgun. Then the other guy stumbled upon them and wrestled the gun away.

Then all the personal shit with the guy and his girlfriend.

LMAO.

The Gemini Method
07-12-2012, 11:12 AM
I watched a couple episodes of this and I lost interest. The one show I don't get is that one they play a game to keep one's car. How simple the questions are and how stupid do people have to be to get them wrong...oh well, I would love to have my car paid off...lol

Sportcamper
07-12-2012, 11:15 AM
The huge "sister" who trashed their office came back in a later episode to say she is sorry & asked for a job…:lol

cantthinkofanything
07-12-2012, 11:26 AM
I watched a couple episodes of this and I lost interest. The one show I don't get is that one they play a game to keep one's car. How simple the questions are and how stupid do people have to be to get them wrong...oh well, I would love to have my car paid off...lol

I watched that one a couple of times. Seemed like they alternated the questions between hard and easy (based on the "contestant"'s profile) to get to the final 5th question for more drama. Although one or two of them missed three straight. Fucking trash television.

The Gemini Method
07-12-2012, 11:36 AM
Like I saw one that asked a black guy what does KFC stand for...I'm sure that is tongue-in-cheek but it was pretty blatant lol. I haven't seen a question that I couldn't answer correctly drunk. Oh well, it is like you said trash television.

JudynTX
07-12-2012, 12:49 PM
You do know this show is staged right? Just like that Operation Repo crap.

cantthinkofanything
07-12-2012, 12:51 PM

Did you actually read the thread?

Sportcamper
07-12-2012, 01:01 PM

Riiiiiight...And the Moon Landings were filmed in a studio.....:tu

Hooks
07-12-2012, 02:53 PM
It's fake as shyt, I hate watching fake shows.

Reck
07-12-2012, 03:04 PM
It's fake as shyt, I hate watching fake shows.

95% of Reality TV Shows are fake.

These types of shows however, are just beyond fake. They dont even try to make it realistic. :lol

TrueTV has become a joke.

fevertrees
07-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Bobby get the truck1111

BacktoBasics
07-12-2012, 04:17 PM
This show is as bad as some of the posters here.

CavsSuperFan
07-12-2012, 04:22 PM
Big Juicy is so freaking hot…And the show is not scripted, they have a film crew on hand documenting everything….

http://matchbin-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/public/sites/505/assets/Come_meet_the_%E2%80%98Girls_of_the_Lick%E2%80%990 _1335297939.jpg

http://www.trutv.com/shows/lizard-lick-towing/index.html
Check out Big Juicy on the beach...2nd clip...
You are going to love it more than a fat tick loves a lazy dog...

Spurs da champs
07-12-2012, 04:37 PM
TrueTV has become a joke.

The name is too ironic if that's even possible. :lol

But of all the 'real fake' shows I'd say hardcore pawn is the best, it doesn't go over the top like Op Repo & Lizard Lick Towing.

Biernutz
07-12-2012, 05:48 PM
All the shows on trutv are fake. Llike having wrestling on 24\7.