PDA

View Full Version : lol Penn State

Woo Bum-kon
07-12-2012, 11:34 AM
:lol fucked

pass1st
07-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Amazing how a whole football program fell apart so quickly just because of the bizarre sexual tendencies of an old man

Sportcamper
07-12-2012, 11:51 AM
Even though they're calling it "an independent study," the group that did the study was hired by Penn St, who is very interested in turning the focus away from the university as an institution onto administrators that are no longer with the university or dead...

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-12-2012, 11:56 AM
Penn State's football program should get the death penalty worse than SMU did. It should be a 3-5 year program shut down with tons of scholarship/recruiting restrictions/probation/etc. going forward. The NCAA should care a lot more about a football program being used to enable a child molestor than a football program being used to give benefits to a poor recruit.

Jerry Sandusky
07-12-2012, 12:22 PM
Much ado about nothing.

jeebus
07-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Much ado about nothing.

Upon opening the locker room door, McQueary heard "rhythmic slapping sounds" from the shower. McQueary looked into the shower through a mirror and saw Sandusky with a "prepubescent" 10- or 12-year-old boy. McQueary saw Sandusky "directly behind" the boy with his arms around the boy's waist or midsection. The boy had his hands against the wall, and the two were in "a very sexual position." McQueary believed Sandusky was "sexually molesting" the boy and "having some type of intercourse with him" although he "did not see insertion nor was there any verbiage or protest, screaming or yelling."

Sportcamper
07-12-2012, 01:14 PM
ROTFLMAO@ "Tickle Monster"...That is messed up...:lmao

Clipper Nation
07-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Penn State's football program should get the death penalty worse than SMU did. It should be a 3-5 year program shut down with tons of scholarship/recruiting restrictions/probation/etc. going forward. The NCAA should care a lot more about a football program being used to enable a child molestor than a football program being used to give benefits to a poor recruit.
It will NEVER happen, tbh... the NCAA isn't giving up the profits from Penn State football....

Blake
07-12-2012, 01:28 PM

I can't see punishing the athletic department for something that had nothing to with athletics really.

Let the justice system handle the punishment in the criminal and civil courts and let the football program proceed as planned, imo

The Gemini Method
07-12-2012, 01:30 PM
It will NEVER happen, tbh... the NCAA isn't giving up the profits from Penn State football....

I don't think they'd get the death penalty because of what others have mentioned in earlier posts. However, if there were a case in which an institution should get penalties that are stiffer than the usual slap on the wrists; it is the Penn State Pedony Lions.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Joe Paterno letting a former assistant of his molest kids in the locker room had nothing to do with athletics :lol

Clipper Nation
07-12-2012, 01:32 PM
I can't see punishing the athletic department for something that had nothing to with athletics really.
Not really sure how this has nothing to do with athletics when a football assistant coach molests children, the football head coach ignores it, and the football program covers it up to try to protect their image, tbh...

Blake
07-12-2012, 01:40 PM
Joe Paterno letting a former assistant of his molest kids in the locker room had nothing to do with athletics :lol

Every time a coach commits a crime, are you going to be calling for NCAA sanctions against the school?

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Oh I agree, the NCAA doesn't punish programs unless it's after the punishment could hurt their profits, like punishing USC for Reggie Bush after Reggie Bush won the Heisman and made the NCAA money, or like how they're going to eventually "rescind" Auburn's NCAA title after making money off Newton :lol

Clipper Nation
07-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Every time a coach commits a crime, are you going to be calling for NCAA sanctions against the school?
If that crime involves the use of the school's athletic facilities and involves a department-wide cover-up to protect the image of the program, then yes, tbh...

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Given the standard the NCAA has set with schools getting sanctions for a coach's recruiting violation after the coach has left, yeah, I'm going to.

ginobili's bald spot
07-12-2012, 02:00 PM
They will get a slap on the wrist. This isn't nearly as bad as :cry trading your own possessions for tattoos:cry Now THAT was an outrage.

Blake
07-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Given the standard the NCAA has set with schools getting sanctions for a coach's recruiting violation after the coach has left, yeah, I'm going to.

What should Arky's punishment be for the Petrino incident?

Blake
07-12-2012, 02:07 PM
They will get a slap on the wrist. This isn't nearly as bad as :cry trading your own possessions for tattoos:cry Now THAT was an outrage.

even though that's an entirely scenario, that still cracks me up

tesseractive
07-12-2012, 02:30 PM
You punish a school's whole athletic program for recruiting violations because it punishes the boosters and alumni and everyone else who benefited from cheating to (presumably) make the team better.

Anybody who was directly involved in this (Sandusky himself, and anyone who helped cover it up) should go to prison. No one else really benefited directly, and I think everyone else involved with the school has been punished enough by the way their reputation has been tarnished by the scandal.

There don't need to be NCAA sanctions or the death penalty.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Boosters and alumni would have benefited if Penn State were to have successfully covered the Sandusky stuff up.

ginobili's bald spot
07-12-2012, 02:37 PM
In all seriousness, the NCAA better come down hard on PSU. The government should look into this too considering the fact that a public university was knowingly running a child rape dungeon out of their football locker room.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Also, when the fuck has the NCAA ever been about only punishing those who benefited/would have benefited?

Neither Lane Kiffin nor any of USC's players the last 2 years benefited from Reggie Bush, yet Lane Kiffin and Matt Barkley faced the punishment while Pete Carroll and Matt Leinart were in the NFL.

Sean Miller didn't benefit from Lute Olson giving Jamele Horn a free pizza, yet Sean Miller has coached with recruiting restrictions basically since he was hired.

It's stupid to act like the NCAA has ever been about punishments that fit the crime.

pass1st
07-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Much ado about nothing.

'Sup Jerry, how's the prison life?

The Gemini Method
07-12-2012, 03:03 PM
'Sup Jerry, how's the prison life?

Probably guessin' the prison sex isn't as fun as his sick, twisted, and horrid sex games were.

uexJiSeFvNE

Stand
07-12-2012, 03:17 PM
What disgusts he is that fired really equaled retired. So all of these non-integrity MF are getting a pension. It seriously makes me sick. I hope everyone of them gets a max sentence.

The Gemini Method
07-12-2012, 04:07 PM
The Nittany Lion Burger- A 50 year old piece of meat between 2 fresh buns

tesseractive
07-12-2012, 06:14 PM
Also, when the fuck has the NCAA ever been about only punishing those who benefited/would have benefited?

Neither Lane Kiffin nor any of USC's players the last 2 years benefited from Reggie Bush, yet Lane Kiffin and Matt Barkley faced the punishment while Pete Carroll and Matt Leinart were in the NFL.

Sean Miller didn't benefit from Lute Olson giving Jamele Horn a free pizza, yet Sean Miller has coached with recruiting restrictions basically since he was hired.

It's stupid to act like the NCAA has ever been about punishments that fit the crime.
Fair enough, some good points there.

Another factor may be deterrence. Schools have proven that if the NCAA doesn't punish teams harshly, they will keep pushing things with recruiting violations, so they feel like they have to keep ramping up the ridiculous punishments.

I doubt that they're all that worried about their leniency leading to other teams feeling like they have the green light to set up child sex dungeons in their athletics programs.

Blake
07-12-2012, 06:23 PM

those are actual NCAA infractions.

There is no NCAA rule against raping a kid because there doesn't need to be. Society at large already enforces it as law.

Blake
07-12-2012, 06:24 PM
The Nittany Lion Burger- A 50 year old piece of meat between 2 fresh buns

Pickle, sauce

Edward
07-12-2012, 06:29 PM
those are actual NCAA infractions.

There is no NCAA rule against raping a kid because there doesn't need to be. Society at large already enforces it as law.
So in your opinion the NCAA should punish a program more severely for recruiting infractions than it should a program that made a unified effort to cover up child molestation going on on the school's facility.

Glad we could clear that up.

Edward
07-12-2012, 06:31 PM
I doubt that they're all that worried about their leniency leading to other teams feeling like they have the green light to set up child sex dungeons in their athletics programs.
leniency could lead to other teams not caring about what the fuck their program is doing as long as they're not violating NCAA rules.

If a group of players decides to gang rape a girl on campus then the program would have no reason to not try and cover it up if the NCAA would be leniant with them once it's exposed they tried to cover it up.

The Gemini Method
07-12-2012, 06:54 PM
Pickle, sauce

Made me gag and laugh a little

leniency could lead to other teams not caring about what the fuck their program is doing as long as they're not violating NCAA rules.

If a group of players decides to gang rape a girl on campus then the program would have no reason to not try and cover it up if the NCAA would be leniant with them once it's exposed they tried to cover it up.

Guess you didn't hear about the situation in Montana--same kind of effort by the A.D. and coach to cover up a number sexual assaults by several of their players. Though it is FCS, I'm sure they'll get a penalty not unlike Pedd St.

Blake
07-12-2012, 08:07 PM
So in your opinion the NCAA should punish a program more severely for recruiting infractions than it should a program that made a unified effort to cover up child molestation going on on the school's facility.

Glad we could clear that up.

honestly, I can see it both ways, but in the end, I don't see how the NCAA gets involved in this criminal case that the proper authorities have already handled.

recruiting fractions happen when boosters or coaches try to get a direct advantage on the field over the other schools. This incident had nothing directly to do with anything on the field.

Let the authorities take care of all the assholes involved and let the rest of the school that had no involvement or on the field advantage move on, imo

Blake
07-12-2012, 08:11 PM

possible criminal charges and civil liabilities would be reasons to not cover that up.

Darth_Pelican
07-23-2012, 09:04 AM
http://www.dominicacentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/rip.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
07-23-2012, 09:08 AM
Hopefully the PSU circus continues to take the attention away from the U's recruiting violations:lol

ginobili's bald spot
07-23-2012, 09:08 AM
:lmaoThey will never recover.

SenorSpur
07-23-2012, 12:45 PM
Penn State, as an institution, deserves whatever they get. There are no sanctions or penalties that could ever undo the lifetime of damage that was inflicted on Sandusky's victims. All while the head coach and administration turned a blind eye (and a deaf ear) to it all. Personally, I hope the sanctions are swift, thorough and far-reaching. Perhaps then the institution, and all others like it, will never again put the image and reputation of the institution before the welfare of those very kids, whom they proclaim they are there to educate and protect.

IMO, Paterno got off easy. It's probably a good thing he's not around to try and weasel his way out of this. Even if he were still alive, there are no plausible explanations worthy of his excuses. Besides, his family is doing enough excuse-making on his behalf anyway.

Jerry Sandusky
07-23-2012, 12:48 PM
Penn State, as an institution, deserves whatever they get. There are no sanctions or penalties that could ever undo the lifetime of damage that was inflicted on Sandusky's victims. All while the head coach and administration turned a blind eye (and a deaf ear) to it all. Personally, I hope the sanctions are swift, thorough and far-reaching. Perhaps then the institution, and all others like it, will never again put the image and reputation of the institution before the welfare of those very kids, whom they proclaim they are there to educate and protect.

IMO, Paterno got off easy. It's probably a good thing he's not around to try and weasel his way out of this. Even if he were still alive, there are no plausible explanations worthy of his excuses. Besides, his family is doing enough excuse-making on his behalf anyway.

Why you mad, brah?

SenorSpur
07-23-2012, 04:15 PM
Why you mad, brah?

Jerry Sandusky as your forum name? Really?

rayjayjohnson
07-23-2012, 04:27 PM
yeah, i'm all for tasteless humor, but it has to be funny.

BRHornet45
07-23-2012, 04:29 PM
Oh I agree, the NCAA doesn't punish programs unless it's after the punishment could hurt their profits, like punishing USC for Reggie Bush after Reggie Bush won the Heisman and made the NCAA money, or like how they're going to eventually "rescind" Auburn's NCAA title after making money off Newton :lol

Truth son

And Reggie gave them his trophy back while wearing his Super Bowl ring. I'm sure he really gave a shit what a bunch of greedy old white men thought.

BRHornet45
07-23-2012, 04:31 PM
Sons real talk though Penn State's die hard follwers and supporters are creepy as all get out. Its just like a cult up there and only a matter of time before one of them starts their own JoPa religion like scientology.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-23-2012, 04:32 PM
Taking Bush's heisman was one of the dumbest NCAA penalties I've ever seen.

It's one thing to take away wins from a team that recruited illegally, but Bush winning the Heisman was because of how dominant and electrifying Bush was that year. He woulda been just as dominant and electrifying if he went to a school that didn't give him money under the table. I'll never understand that one.

BRHornet45
07-23-2012, 04:39 PM
Son this is how the conversation went ...

"Well we have to punish Reggie for getting some extra money and his family living rent free because if he would have come to us for help we could have charged him 20% interest on whatever he needed and made a little more money off of him. I guess we should take his Heisman away now that we have already profited millions off of him. It won't hurt us financially now so we are safe and it will show the public that we won't tolerate this" - NCAA Official

rayjayjohnson
07-23-2012, 04:44 PM
Reggie was too preoccupied with tapping Kim's ass when they took it anyway

DMC
07-23-2012, 05:33 PM
Even if I was just a student there, I would do my best to find a transfer.

DMC
07-23-2012, 05:35 PM
Taking Bush's heisman was one of the dumbest NCAA penalties I've ever seen.

It's one thing to take away wins from a team that recruited illegally, but Bush winning the Heisman was because of how dominant and electrifying Bush was that year. He woulda been just as dominant and electrifying if he went to a school that didn't give him money under the table. I'll never understand that one.
Tbh, they should have taken it the moment he threw that lateral and fumbled late into the 4th quarter of the championship game against Texas. They had the game won, then he goes all hero.

JMarkJohns
07-23-2012, 07:32 PM
With as fucked as the Penn State program is, the sanctions shoulda been announced in the locker room showers.

DMC
07-23-2012, 07:44 PM
With as fucked as the Penn State program is, the sanctions shoulda been announced in the locker room showers.
After a little friendly rasslin'?

JMarkJohns
07-23-2012, 07:55 PM
If it so tickled their fancy...

TE
07-24-2012, 09:10 AM
:lol paterno

He drops from #1 to #12 on the all-time winning list.

TE
07-24-2012, 09:53 AM
http://www.nittanyfootball.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=214314&an=0&page=0#Post214314

http://www.nittanyfootball.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=227639&an=0&page=0#Post227639

jeebus
07-24-2012, 10:44 AM
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-Joe-Paterno/183522358398264

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-24-2012, 12:20 PM
^:lmao well, I tried trolling that group and got blocked from it. Time to start spamming it with my facebook trolls.

jeebus
07-24-2012, 01:58 PM
^:lmao well, I tried trolling that group and got blocked from it. Time to start spamming it with my facebook trolls.
They're all kinds of butthurt and in denial in that group. Make screencaps of your journeys :lol

Edward
07-24-2012, 02:09 PM
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004147710284

It's showtime NIGGAS

Axe Murderer
07-24-2012, 02:15 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Lincoln
07-24-2012, 02:21 PM
:lmao

Edward
07-24-2012, 02:22 PM
Thank you Jo.

You will always have a special spot in my heart for enabling me to diddle little boys as long as I did. I wouldn't have been able to turn the locker room into my personal sex dungeon without your assistance and all these dumb sheep who blindly support you.

Sincerely,
The Tickle Monster

Lets see how long it takes before that's deleted

ElNono
07-24-2012, 02:23 PM
:lol

DarkGinobili
07-24-2012, 02:26 PM
:lol

jeebus
07-24-2012, 02:34 PM
:lol :lmao

TE
07-24-2012, 02:40 PM
fucked up :lmao:rollin

dirk4mvp
07-24-2012, 02:44 PM
rofl some dude is buttmad on that page at my comment

Edward
07-24-2012, 02:45 PM
:lmao I've gotten messaged by an angry Penn State fans

Lincoln
07-24-2012, 02:47 PM
:lmao Christian telling me to jump off a cliff

Lincoln
*tall building

TE
hey guys i was considering going to penn state and planned on walking on the fb team as the 3rd string punter then i found out what really goes on there and i was like ehhhh i dont wanna talk to the ollllllllllll ball coach efter det one

Edward
07-24-2012, 02:48 PM
Chris Bryant is the one sending me angry messages :lmao

Lincoln
07-24-2012, 02:51 PM
What's he saying :lmao

Edward
07-24-2012, 03:02 PM
:lmao I just got deleted and banned from posting in that group

dirk4mvp
07-24-2012, 03:03 PM
well i'm blocked. that was fun for like 12 minutes.

Lincoln
07-24-2012, 03:04 PM
Did anyone get screencaps? They just deleted all our shit and comment banned us

dirk4mvp
07-24-2012, 03:06 PM
I can still see my the olllle ball coach wall post but everything else is deleted.

jeebus
07-24-2012, 03:35 PM
:lol good stuff. Godvine-like

Edward
07-24-2012, 03:39 PM
Christopher W. Bryant is still messaging me :lmao

jeebus
07-24-2012, 03:44 PM
Christopher W. Bryant is still messaging me :lmao
what's he sayin, nukka?

Edward
07-24-2012, 03:44 PM
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/werememberjoepaterno

I'll try to screen cap the convo

Edward
07-24-2012, 03:46 PM
This is the best I can do rofl rofl:

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/173191_1502484828_263361084_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/cwbryant2002)
about an hour ago[/URL]
Christopher W. Bryant (http://www.facebook.com/mobile/)

Dumb ass

<LI class="MessagingMessage uiListItem uiListLight uiListVerticalItemBorder">
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/157705_100004147710284_1408115851_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#) about an hour ago
Gerald Arthur Sandusky (http://www.facebook.com/gerald.a.sandusky.7)

Can I help you (no, I can't help the fact you have multiple chins)

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/173191_1502484828_263361084_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/cwbryant2002) 59 minutes ago

Looks like one chin. I think it's funny jackasses like you find child rape to be funny.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/157705_100004147710284_1408115851_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#) 58 minutes ago

At least I don't idolize people who enable child molesters rofl rofl

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/173191_1502484828_263361084_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/cwbryant2002) 48 minutes ago

I don't either because Paterno didn't do that. What about police dropping the charges agains Jerry in 1998?

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/157705_100004147710284_1408115851_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#) 46 minutes ago

What about the mountain of evidence that Joe knew I was molesting kids and did nothing. Your denial is probably worse than your cholesterol.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/173191_1502484828_263361084_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/cwbryant2002)
45 minutes ago

You don't know what he was told and did or didn't know.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/157705_100004147710284_1408115851_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#)
44 minutes ago

The Freeh report tells me more than enough. Fortunately the NCAA agrees with me.

You should worry more about your cholesterol than Joe Paterno. You'll be as dead as he is at the rate you're going.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/173191_1502484828_263361084_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/cwbryant2002) 42 minutes ago

The fresh report is opinions

Freeh

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/gerald.a.sandusky.7"]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/157705_100004147710284_1408115851_q.jpg (http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#) 8 minutes ago

I'm sure that's why the University and NCAA are accepting it as facts

jeebus
07-24-2012, 03:48 PM
:lmao chunky ass Penn stater, looking to hook up with Horse at dunkin donuts

dirk4mvp
07-24-2012, 04:26 PM
Your denial is probably worse than your cholesterol.

lel

BUMP
07-24-2012, 05:50 PM
Your denial is worse than your cholesterol.

You should worry more about your cholesterol than Joe Paterno. You'll be as dead as he is at the rate you're going.

:rollin
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

BUMP
07-24-2012, 05:50 PM
:lol truck driver at First Express

ElNono
07-24-2012, 07:17 PM

:rollin

Sportcamper
07-25-2012, 10:33 AM
LMAO@ Edward Trolling Penn State Deity….:lmao

benefactor
07-26-2012, 04:45 PM
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/2012/07/jerry_sandusky_case_lawyers_sa.html

...and the gate opens further.

TE
07-26-2012, 04:50 PM
Can't imagine what that victim is going through.

The Gemini Method
07-26-2012, 04:51 PM
Can't imagine what that victim is going through.

The Lambo catalog tbh...Mercy Mercy Me.

No seriously...probably the worse thing they face is the scrutiny of late. I don't know how they'll fare when the trial comes through. I can see why one would consider suicide if they've been molested/rape. It defames you and puts you in a mindset that the majority of people will never experience.

jeebus
07-26-2012, 04:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/82hvH.png

benefactor
07-26-2012, 04:56 PM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/gospelrapper/psufaggot.jpg

What a faggot.

benefactor
07-26-2012, 04:57 PM
and lol fourth

JMarkJohns
07-26-2012, 05:07 PM
Seemed like the jury determined Sandusky came fourth, after once, then twice, etc...

Edward
07-26-2012, 05:13 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao fourth

DPG21920
07-26-2012, 05:20 PM
Ed blazing the way for gay ex-chick-fil-a trolls errwhere :lol

jeebus
07-26-2012, 05:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Piz82.jpg

CavsSuperFan
07-26-2012, 05:40 PM
Penn State Guy...The fresh report is opinions

Edward...Freeh :lmao

JJ Hickson
07-26-2012, 11:46 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao fourth

Pretty considerate of the kid to let Sandusky cum first, second and third imo

baseline bum
05-06-2016, 07:09 AM
LOL Paterno knew Sandusky was a pedo in 1976.

baseline bum
05-06-2016, 07:13 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/06/us/penn-state-paterno-sandusky/

benefactor
05-06-2016, 07:21 AM
Jerry Sandusky

Robz4000
05-06-2016, 07:27 AM
Rhythmic slapping sounds

Darth_Pelican
05-06-2016, 12:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/82hvH.png

DJR210
05-06-2016, 03:14 PM
LOL Paterno knew Sandusky was a pedo in 1976.

Paterno is just as bad tbh, fuck that POS