PDA

View Full Version : Help please, Slovenia!

angel_luv
06-24-2005, 10:03 AM
I can't find any post game quotes from Rasho or Beno. I can only assume you guys were more fortunate. Anything you can share?

Thanks! () = )

ALVAREZ6
06-24-2005, 10:04 AM
What's there to hear about them??? Neither one played!!!

:smokin

j/p

SWC Bonfire
06-24-2005, 10:05 AM
:lol angel_luv wakes up and her thoughts turn to... Rasho :lol

angel_luv
06-24-2005, 10:18 AM
:lol angel_luv wakes up and her thoughts turn to... Rasho :lol

Not true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts never leave Rasho... day or night! ;)

SLOVENIAN 8
06-24-2005, 10:49 AM
I can't find any post game quotes from Rasho or Beno. I can only assume you guys were more fortunate. Anything you can share?

Thanks! () = )

qUOTES will be avaliable in next days

angel_luv
06-24-2005, 11:09 AM
Two favors... if I pm you my e-mail address will you send me any links you get? I am done house sitting today and will lose my every day internet access for awhile.
I don't want to miss the post.

And more pressing! What does "moja dezela" mean?????

Slomo
06-24-2005, 11:25 AM
Two favors... if I pm you my e-mail address will you send me any links you get? I am done house sitting today and will lose my every day internet access for awhile.
I don't want to miss the post.

And more pressing! What does "moja dezela" mean?????
No problem PM your e-mail to me and to SLO8 I'm sure one of us will find something for you :)

Moja dežela = My Land / My Country - it was a very popular Touristic Slogan promoting the beauties of our small country. At the time it was a bit controversial snce we were still part of Yugoslavia. So it also became a matter of national pride since the promotions implied we were proud of calling that small part of the world "My (our) Land".

angel_luv
06-24-2005, 11:30 AM
awesome! thanks so much! My t-shirt for the parade has the Slovenian flag on it with those words. Want to represent, if you all will have me that is! () = )