PDA

View Full Version : Knicks won't accept Lin offer sheet?

djohn2oo8
07-14-2012, 04:05 PM
@Jonathan_Feigen: Rockets had a courier knocking on doors at hotel, call room. Could not get someone to accept offer sheet yesterday.

Rockets so far unable to hand deliver Lin offer sheet. Knicks refused to accept at team hotel. Glen Grunwald not at practice yest, gm today.

Rockets had a courier knocking on doors at hotel, call room. Could not get someone to accept offer sheet yesterday.

Rockets FedExed offer sheet to Knicks offices in NY, but league said GM Glen Grunwald must receive it himself. Clock to match at standstill.

:lmao

Pelicans78
07-14-2012, 04:06 PM
If true, that's pretty weak stuff by the Knicks.

djohn2oo8
07-14-2012, 04:09 PM
Marc Berman (http://twitter.com/NYPost_Berman): Source says Grunwald has no knowledge of courier trying to present Lin's poison-pill offer to him in hotel room. Hey Morey, call Glen. about 8 minutes ago (http://twitter.com/NYPost_Berman/statuses/224246255184920576)

CROFL

BobKnight
07-14-2012, 04:15 PM
Lin has no future in the nba. Asians are not physically
strong enough to handle the rigors of the NBA season.
They're too injury prone.

And what the fuck is Houston doing ?

He's a flop waiting to happen. When it comes so does
the other "marketing" potential that came along with
"linsanity."

sexinthatsx
07-14-2012, 05:14 PM

"linsanity."

Go fuck yourself dickweed racist

DeadlyDynasty
07-14-2012, 05:19 PM
Rockets love them some gooks

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2012, 05:24 PM

"linsanity."

The Rockets are in prison. Usually when one goes to prison I think they're forced to bend ova...in this case though the Rockets are laying the wood to their own asses.

djohn2oo8
07-14-2012, 05:30 PM
Marc Berman ‏@NYPost_Berman
Colangelo said he called Grunwald this morning to see if they are matching Fields offer sheet and got no return call.

BobKnight
07-14-2012, 05:46 PM
Go fuck yourself dickweed racist

Get back to me when asians start dominating high jumps, long jumps,
sprints, etc. Blacks generally have superior fast twitch muscles.
Asians can do it...they just have to put 10x the work. And even then,
they're still in way over there heads. Yao was soft and injury prone.
He was hyped cause of China.

Lin already had multiple issues with his knees and what's his age again ?
Where's that other dude with the funny name who was on the clippers
and mavs ? Exactly, history has consistently proven that asians don't
last in the nba. They have a better shot with golf or baseball, sports
that don't rely heavily on fast twitch muscles (running/jumping).

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2012, 05:51 PM

But their women take that cum by the gallon..just ask Lkrfan he's military and stationed in Japan and prolly fucking them ho's by the pound.

BobKnight
07-14-2012, 06:00 PM
prolly fucking them ho's by the pound.
doubt it

pass1st
07-14-2012, 06:03 PM
So is overpaying Lin going to throw a wrench in Rocket's plans to get Bynum?

DeadlyDynasty
07-14-2012, 06:07 PM
But their women take that cum by the gallon.

crofl

sexinthatsx
07-14-2012, 06:13 PM

You are comparing the race that is the most predominant in the NBA and comparing it to three Asians in the NBA? Maybe you can start by taking a statistics course then talk ass clown

Latarian Milton
07-14-2012, 06:22 PM
dude's marketing value is just as overrated as his basketball skills, if not more. dude was born in cali and he's never been nowhere outside of the america continent, chinks ain't giving a shit about this dude even though he also wears a yellow skin

pass1st
07-14-2012, 06:23 PM
dude's marketing value is just as overrated as his basketball skills, if not more. dude was born in cali and he's never been nowhere outside of the america continent, chinks ain't giving a shit about this dude even though he also wears a yellow skin

He gonna wake up the sleeping dragon in USA, asian-americans stopped watching NBA after Yao was done :lol

Latarian Milton
07-14-2012, 06:25 PM
and if dude ever says something bad about his fatherland, any news related to him would get censored from their media just like how they treated the ex-mav zhizhi a couple years ago

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2012, 06:29 PM

I'm gonna take up for Lin...he caught my nigga sleeping and dropped 38 on my Nigga...but I'm not gonna hate on Lin...he prolly can't leave the Ho's with their pussy holes swollen like a young playa like Kool but I have no doubts with those phat pockets he getting more pussy than Kool and that's saying a lot...the day I have Ho's holding up signs asking..no begging Kool outright to fuck their brains out is the day I talk shit about Lin..until then I got nothing but love and mad props for the young fella:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/i-want-you-linside-me-poster.jpg

BobKnight
07-14-2012, 06:38 PM
You are comparing the race that is the most predominant in the NBA and comparing it to three Asians in the NBA? Maybe you can start by taking a statistics course then talk ass clown

Like I said, get back to me when asians start dominating high jumps, long jumps, sprints, etc. Sports that heavily rely on fast twitch muscles and freak athleticism.

BobKnight
07-14-2012, 06:41 PM
sexinthatsx thinking asians can produce a "lebron james" or "Usain Bolt."
:lol

DMC
07-14-2012, 06:44 PM
The suckage in this thread is historic.

Koolaid_Man
07-14-2012, 06:45 PM
The suckage in this thread is historic.

Hey schmuck... I have mind control over you...Now I want you to say:

"Kool - you can eat my pudding" :lmao

djohn2oo8
07-14-2012, 06:46 PM
Hide and seek, NBA style: Rockets scour Las Vegas to deliver Jeremy Lin offer sheet

Across Las Vegas on Saturday, Rockets officials and couriers fanned out trying to deliver Jeremy Lin’s offer sheet to the Knicks in what has become an odd bit of NBA front office hide and seek.

Handing over the paper work has proved as difficult as reaching a deal to land Dwight Howard.

The Rockets have tried to deliver the offer sheet to the Knicks since Friday afternoon, but they had eluded their efforts, holding up the start of the three-day clock to match the offer or let Lin go to the Rockets, according to a person familiar with the process.

The Rockets had called and asked where they could deliver the offer sheet but were told that information would not be shared. By Friday evening, a courier called the hotel room of a Knicks official but did not get an answer. Roughly 30 minutes later, a front desk clerk reached him but was told the Knicks were not taking deliveries and that he would not come to the front desk to pick up a package.

The Rockets sent representatives to the Knicks practice on Friday and to the game on Saturday but could not find Knicks general manager Glen Grunwald.

The offer sheet was FedExed to the Knicks’ New York office and will have the receipt forwarded to the league office, but league officials said that until it can be shown that the Knicks have the offer sheet in hand, the clock on the Knicks’ three-day period to match would not begin.

The gamesmanship, though unusual, will not last. Having the offer sheet in the Knicks New York office will eventually suffice. It is expected that in time it would be delivered in Las Vegas. But for more than 24 hours, the Rockets have been unable to connect on what is normally an easy pass.

Kai
07-14-2012, 07:20 PM
take your Lin back please.

Mel_13
07-14-2012, 07:23 PM
take your Lin back please.

:lol

Knicks just pissed that Morey added that extra 5M in year 3. Only way to retaliate is to tie up Houston's cap space for as long as possible.

jeebus
07-14-2012, 07:24 PM
This is gonna be some bullshit if Knicks don't match. I want them to have that $90m payroll in 2015