PDA

View Full Version : Racism

Avante
07-15-2012, 04:31 AM
I have a fish tank, none of the fish want anything to do with that little frog I have in there. Poor little guy. He gets anywhere around them they split. Then there's the birds, ever see a mockingbird hanging out with sparrows? Blue Jays mingling with black birds? What cat can run with a cheetah? If we had an animals Olympics cheetahs would own all the lanes in the 100m.

Hmmm? If you do click on this you will be stuck, the tune with stick in your head for days. I warned you.

aA9OqUuA6a0 (http://aA9OqUuA6a0)

Speaking of songs...

I was at a bar on Wikiki called The Red Noodle back in my navy days. Me and some buddies were downing Singapore Slings like there was no tomorrow when the band started playing....

N-tRXewCAmU (http://N-tRXewCAmU)

Talk about the perfect song for the occasion. A few weeks later I heard the song on the radio, I thought.."well I'll be damn they recorded it"....:rolleyes

redzero
07-15-2012, 07:40 AM
Avante, what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

thispego
07-15-2012, 08:06 AM
:lmao lol this dude is tha shit

Avante
07-15-2012, 08:26 AM
Avante, what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You really do need to know when somebody is shuckin' n' jivin'. I bet you frown when jerking off, don't ya? Dude, you might go around bah humbugging everything, I don't. Why so fucking serious about eveything?

"redzero"

the cat was so uptight
why we never knew
all he ever did
was whimper and moan
boo hoo hoo

he was never happy
frowned all the time
he had this high pitched voice
a constant whine

he finally did have sex
he was 35
the boys name
was Rex

still wasn't happy
never could grin
now he posts on messagboards
him and his weak chin

poor little fella
so lonely and blue
there he sits
with that constant
boo hoo hoo

Heeheehee:downspin:

Seriously, be cool man just a silly messageboard, ok?

DMC
07-15-2012, 08:27 AM
:lmao lol this dude is tha shit
His shitty threads rival yours.

I can't wait until the EC pinks this mothefucker so him and you other user name can be best of buds, Thistaco.

Avante
07-15-2012, 08:30 AM
His shitty threads rival yours.

I can't wait until the EC pinks this mothefucker so him and you other user name can be best of buds, Thistaco.

Why so serious man? Why are you here? Oh yeah, to talk about...Big Lips. you might cool talking shitty threads:rolleyes Then again, you do know shitty threads you have proven that.

New Jersey shore folks should die in a grease fire??????????

Dude:rolleyes

I like to do things differently. example...

WRObQ3AojC0 (http://WRObQ3AojC0)

Cat had some talent.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 09:19 AM
Son, you are legitimately crazy.... seek help, B....

Avante
07-15-2012, 09:26 AM
Son, you are legitimately crazy.... seek help, B....

My banker doesn't think so.

KLE6T97DA2o (http://KLE6T97DA2o)

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 09:33 AM
Until you start talking about your imaginary record collection, tbh.... and apparently you can't afford to pay your bets...

Avante
07-15-2012, 09:49 AM
Until you start talking about your imaginary record collection, tbh.... and apparently you can't afford to pay your bets...

Tell me how much the bet was for and I will pay it, how much was it?

Funny you'd mention my music collection (only a couple hundred records, thousands of tapes and CD's) I just added...

CD's

Rod Stewarts Greatest Hits
Crossing Muddy Waters..John Hiatt
Heart Shaped World...Chris Isaak
To The Sea...Jack Johnson
Days Gone By...James House

A whole box of tapes. Too many to list.

...yesterday yard sailing.

I have tons and tons of music, started collecting around 62-ish. Keep in mind I'm a big junk store/thrift shop/yard sale junkie. I'm dead serious, at least 6000 tapes/CD's/records.

Music freak with 50 years to collect music, what do you think is going to happen, yep a shit load of music.

No matter what I say I must be lying ...right? I'm an artist am I lying?

Bill_Brasky
07-15-2012, 09:50 AM
Didn't they already merge your shitty threads SBM? Quit making new ones.

Avante
07-15-2012, 09:53 AM
Didn't they already merge your shitty threads SBM? Quit making new ones.

Aren't you the midget who beats off to Lady Gaga records?

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 10:09 AM
Tell me how much the bet was for and I will pay it, how much was it?
That's between you and DMC, tbh.....

Funny you'd mention my music collection (only a couple hundred records, thousands of tapes and CD's) I just added...

CD's

Rod Stewarts Greatest Hits
Crossing Muddy Waters..John Hiatt
Heart Shaped World...Chris Isaak
To The Sea...Jack Johnson
Days Gone By...James House

A whole box of tapes. Too many to list.

...yesterday yard sailing.

I have tons and tons of music, started collecting around 62-ish. Keep in mind I'm a big junk store/thrift shop/yard sale junkie. I'm dead serious, at least 6000 tapes/CD's/records.

Music freak with 50 years to collect music, what do you think is going to happen, yep a shit load of music.

No matter what I say I must be lying ...right? I'm an artist am I lying?
:lol iTunes historian

Avante
07-15-2012, 10:18 AM
That's between you and DMC, tbh.....

:lol iTunes historian

Well if it's between DMC and myself then why are you so fucking worried about it? Now tell me moron how much was the bet for? Yep, you haven't a clue:rolleyes

I mix and match, I like CD's.

Just last night...

Jack Johnson
Dave Broza
Cliff Eberhardt
Chris Isaak
Paul Weller
Sauid Cleaves
Ryan Adams
Amos Lee
Mac Gayden
The Jayhawks
Ray Lamontagne
Leonard Cohen
Mark Knopfler
Ben Harper

Perfect fit!

Tons and tons and tons of music, truckloads.

Bynumite
07-15-2012, 10:38 AM
S1jEMmYwOzI

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 10:39 AM
:lol iTunes

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 10:52 AM
You really do need to know when somebody is shuckin' n' jivin'. I bet you frown when jerking off, don't ya? Dude, you might go around bah humbugging everything, I don't. Why so fucking serious about eveything?

"redzero"

the cat was so uptight
why we never knew
all he ever did
was whimper and moan
boo hoo hoo

he was never happy
frowned all the time
a constant whine

he finally did have sex
he was 35
the boys name
was Rex

still wasn't happy
never could grin
him and his weak chin

poor little fella
so lonely and blue
there he sits
with that constant
boo hoo hoo

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

/thread

Avante properly shitting on idiots...

Avante
07-15-2012, 10:54 AM
:lol iTunes

There were no iTunes whenI stated gathering the music:rolleyes

My Gran Prix as a cassette player in it as does my truck. So the thing is to record from CD to tape. Buy tapes.

Before I retired I was driving 60 miles a day. I did that for 33 years. My other vehicles had tape players in them. So I needed a ton of stuff to listen to, fuck the radio.

Avante
07-15-2012, 10:56 AM
S1jEMmYwOzI

Then there are those you have to kick in the head and scream....JUST FUCKING AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 10:56 AM

"redzero"

the cat was so uptight
why we never knew
all he ever did
was whimper and moan
boo hoo hoo

he was never happy
frowned all the time
a constant whine

he finally did have sex
he was 35
the boys name
was Rex

still wasn't happy
never could grin
him and his weak chin

poor little fella
so lonely and blue
there he sits
with that constant
boo hoo hoo

:lmao:lmao

Avante
07-15-2012, 11:03 AM
:lmao:lmao

I guess I might have been a rough on the boy but damn all the guy does is complain, whimper, wahwahwah, all the fucking time. There I am talking about how my fish can't stand that frog and he thinks I'm serious??????????????????????????????????????????? Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't own a fish tank. That wasn't obvious bullsit???

redzero
07-15-2012, 11:05 AM
I quoted a comedy by Adam Sandler. Why did you assume that I was completely serious?

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 11:06 AM
I guess I might have been a rough on the boy but damn all the guy does is complain, whimper, wahwahwah, all the fucking time. There I am talking about how my fish can't stand that frog and he thinks I'm serious??????????????????????????????????????????? Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't own a fish tank. That wasn't obvious bullsit???

:lol Meltdown

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 11:07 AM
I quoted a comedy by Adam Sandler. Why did you assume that I was completely serious?

Tap-dancing like ten motherfuckers now, shoes smoking...:lmao

gtfo loser.

redzero
07-15-2012, 11:12 AM
How am I tap dancing? Again, I quoted an Adam Sandler movie, so how does that make me completely serious?

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 11:16 AM
How am I tap dancing? Again, I quoted an Adam Sandler movie, so how does that make me completely serious?

:cry:cry:cry

redzero
07-15-2012, 11:16 AM
Thought so.

Avante
07-15-2012, 11:17 AM

Aren't you always? You aren't so uptight you fart sideways?

Avante
07-15-2012, 11:19 AM

I thought my animal Olympics would give it away, I guess not. You believe these little shits?

redzero
07-15-2012, 11:27 AM
Aren't you always?

Not really. You just like ignoring my posts that don't match your preconceived notions.

:lol it is funny that you are trying to complain about the people on this forum are both too serious and not serious enough.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 11:28 AM
I thought my animal Olympics would give it away, I guess not. You believe these little shits?

He is disposed of properly-he now deserves to be ignored-nothing else.

:lmao

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 11:29 AM

Your comebacks have been consistently lame, B....

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 11:31 AM
Your comebacks have been consistently lame, B....

Too long. Didn't read.

redzero
07-15-2012, 11:33 AM
:lmao Funny that I need to be ignored when neither of you can answer my question. What a weird coincidence.

Avante
07-15-2012, 11:33 AM
Not really. You just like ignoring my posts that don't match your preconceived notions.

:lol it is funny that you are trying to complain about the people on this forum are both too serious and not serious enough.

You never do anything but criticize, why is that? Why even bother with me, don't read me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously I'm not for you so why are you even here? You are here to .....ctiticize...why?

We know when a thread is serious and when it's just for fucking around, right? If I'm talking about my family, the job, you know that's serious. Fish not liking frogs....come on man:rolleyes

redzero
07-15-2012, 11:35 AM
Again, not really. I do more than just criticize. You just like ignoring my posts that don't match your preconceived notions.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 11:39 AM
You never do anything but criticize, why is that? Why even bother with me, don't read me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously I'm not for you so why are you even here? You are here to .....ctiticize...why?

We know when a thread is serious and when it's just for fucking around, right? If I'm talking about my family, the job, you know that's serious. Fish not liking frogs....come on man:rolleyes

Avante
07-15-2012, 11:39 AM
Again, not really. I do more than just criticize. You just like ignoring my posts that don't match your preconceived notions.

Bullshit! I have no preconceived notions, you are a whiner, you get a nut wahwahwah=ing. If somebody gave you a brand new 20 dollar bill you'd bitch about it. Something would be wrong with it. Do you ever laugh, I bet a grin would totally fuck you up, stuff would be falling off you face from the shock.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 11:40 AM
Too long. Didn't read.

:lol Claims to be some enlightened writer
:lol Can't get through a one-sentence post

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 11:40 AM
Bullshit! I have no preconceived notions, you are a whiner, you get a nut wahwahwah=ing. If somebody gave you a brand new 20 dollar bill you bitch about it. Something would be wrong with it. Do you ever laugh, I bet a grin would totally fuck you up, stuff would be falling off you face from the shock.

Avante
07-15-2012, 11:45 AM

Translation

Damn that Avante, he knows his...

football
track
them blues
literature
movies
rasslin'
classic boxing

....while all I know about, hmmmm?...the Clippers.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 11:48 AM
Translation

football
track
them blues
literature
movies
rasslin'
classic boxing

redzero
07-15-2012, 11:50 AM
:lol at you claiming that you don't have any preconceived notions when you have TWICE in this thread lied and stated that the only thing I do is complain.

Avante
07-15-2012, 12:04 PM
:lol at you claiming that you don't have any preconceived notions when you have TWICE in this thread lied and stated that the only thing I do is complain.

Yep, lied about the fish and the frog:rolleyes

I've never seen you do anything but complain.

Ok here's what's in the works, I have no idea how to post pictures on the internet, I think I mentioned that. It's just something I've never got into. Never really thought about until you mentioned my music.

My son in law (embarrashed to ask a friend) who works for DISH as their computer wiz (locally) is home with a broken leg, he has said he'll take care of the pictures to this site deal for me, it's just a matter of me hauling him over here and taking him back. He lives 50 miles away.

Do I really want to take the time, the gas just to prove something, I need some motivation. I have the music, I've been building the collection for around 50 years. Mostly cassette tapes, not as many CD' s but a ton, couple 100 records, if I go thru all this and do post pics here you are gone. We have a deal?

redzero
07-15-2012, 12:11 PM

I didn't mention anything about any frogs or fish. I stated that you lied when you claimed that all I do is complain (which is true).

:lol Of course, you have. Remember that time when you went through my posts and chose some to try to make me look bad? Remember the ones that you chose not to quote? The ones where I talk about stuff that has nothing to do with you? Yeah.

Ok here's what's in the works, I have no idea how to post pictures on the internet, I think I mentioned that. It's just something I've never got into. Never really thought about until you mentioned my music.

My son in law (embarrashed to ask a friend) who works for DISH as their computer wiz (locally) is home with a broken leg, he has said he'll take care of the pictures to this site deal for me, it's just a matter of me hauling him over here and taking him back. He lives 50 miles away.

Do I really want to take the time, the gas just to prove something, I need some motivation. I have the music, I've been building the collection for around 50 years. Mostly cassette tapes, not as many CD' s but a ton, couple 100 records, if I go thru all this and do post pics here you are gone. We have a deal?

:lol Why the fuck are you making excuses about not taking pics when I haven't even mentioned that?

DMC
07-15-2012, 12:35 PM
Translation

football
track
them blues
literature
movies
rasslin'
classic boxing

I'll try "I Call Bullshit" for 2000, Alex.

Avante
07-15-2012, 12:39 PM
I didn't mention anything about any frogs or fish. I stated that you lied when you claimed that all I do is complain (which is true).

:lol Of course, you have. Remember that time when you went through my posts and chose some to try to make me look bad? Remember the ones that you chose not to quote? The ones where I talk about stuff that has nothing to do with you? Yeah.

:lol Why the fuck are you making excuses about not taking pics when I haven't even mentioned that?

You always complain on my threads, why is that? Why not post on threads that interest you, it works for me.

I think I might post the pics, those you bugged and bugged about, I just need some motivation. You called me a liar, which isn't true now it's time for some pay back. I post the pics you never bug me again, deal?

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 12:41 PM
You always complain on my threads, why is that? Why not post on threads that interest you, it works for me.

I think I might post the pics, those you bugged and bugged about, I just need some motivation. You called me a liar, which isn't true now it's time for some pay back. I post the pics you never bug me again, deal?

Don't waste your precious time and energy on this little bitch, Avante- just ignore his stupid ass.

Fuck him.

He won't stop anyway because he secretly admires you and only wishes he could be on your level.

Ignore his ass.

DMC
07-15-2012, 12:43 PM
I have a fish tank, none of the fish want anything to do with that little frog I have in there. Poor little guy. He gets anywhere around them they split. Then there's the birds, ever see a mockingbird hanging out with sparrows? Blue Jays mingling with black birds? What cat can run with a cheetah? If we had an animals Olympics cheetahs would own all the lanes in the 100m.

Hmmm? If you do click on this you will be stuck, the tune with stick in your head for days. I warned you.

aA9OqUuA6a0 (http://aA9OqUuA6a0)

Speaking of songs...

I was at a bar on Wikiki called The Red Noodle back in my navy days. Me and some buddies were downing Singapore Slings like there was no tomorrow when the band started playing....

N-tRXewCAmU (http://N-tRXewCAmU)

Talk about the perfect song for the occasion. A few weeks later I heard the song on the radio, I thought.."well I'll be damn they recorded it"....:rolleyes
As for that drivel;

Segregation of race isn't analogous with segregation of kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, or species.

Only a tool would make such a comparison.

Avante
07-15-2012, 12:43 PM
I'll try "I Call Bullshit" for 2000, Alex.

2000? Alex?

Avante
07-15-2012, 12:47 PM
As for that drivel;

Segregation of race isn't synonymous with segregation of kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, or species.

Only a tool would make such a comparison.

I was sorta fucking around.

But...

All species do have those with unique characteristics. A greyhound is the fastest dog, the cheetah the fastest cat, there is a bird faster than all the rest, a fish fasster than all the rest, when it comes to human it's those roots western Africa.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 12:47 PM

Avante
07-15-2012, 12:49 PM

Ok here's the deal slick you do that one more fucking time and I wll reach right thru this monitor and knock that pin head of yours right off that pencil neck you own, got it punk!

DMC
07-15-2012, 12:51 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/578/1305523587250.png

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 12:53 PM
Ok here's the deal slick you do that one more fucking time and I wll reach right thru this monitor and knock that pin head of yours right off that pencil neck you own, got it punk!

Damn, B... :lmao

redzero
07-15-2012, 12:54 PM
:lol Yeah, threatening physical violence is definitely a good way to show everybody that you aren't melting down.

If you haven't posted the pics by now, you never will. You are a liar, as shown by your posts in this very thread.

DMC
07-15-2012, 12:59 PM
Avante is a semi-clever troll, nothing more, nothing less.

Avante
07-15-2012, 01:02 PM
:lol Yeah, threatening physical violence is definitely a good way to show everybody that you aren't melting down.

If you haven't posted the pics by now, you never will. You are a liar, as shown by your posts in this very thread.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There it is, right there! DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...that was...OBVIOUS...bullshit, how in the fuck do I reach thru a monitor, well? I WAS FUCKING JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn ya little freak, sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the music, I post the pics you do 90 days bannishment. You got balls? If you think I'm lying prove it.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 01:04 PM
And you aren't melting down? Come on, B... :lol

Avante
07-15-2012, 01:05 PM
Avante is a semi-clever troll, nothing more, nothing less.

Actually I'm a...

blues
football
track
boxing
rasslin'
literature

..historian.

Also a bodybuilder, artist, harmonica player, x-footballer, x-sprinter. poet.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 01:05 PM
Actually I'm a...

blues
football
track
boxing
rasslin'
literature

..historian.

Also a bodybuilder, artist, harmonica player, x-footballer, x-sprinter. poet.
Don't forget: welcher, liar, chronic Googler, and racist...

Avante
07-15-2012, 01:06 PM
And you aren't melting down? Come on, B... :lol

I didn't realize how good melting down felt, whoa!

Avante
07-15-2012, 01:08 PM

Still haven't figured out yards from meters have you?

Still haven't figured out...old dude with a ton of books and experience.

Still think we are all the same.

Sad or stupid?

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Still haven't figured out yards from meters have you?

Apparently you haven't since you admitted your list was wrong... :lol

CuckingFunt
07-15-2012, 01:23 PM
I was sorta fucking around.

But...

All species do have those with unique characteristics. A greyhound is the fastest dog, the cheetah the fastest cat, there is a bird faster than all the rest, a fish fasster than all the rest, when it comes to human it's those roots western Africa.

Race =/= species.

Avante
07-15-2012, 01:33 PM
Apparently you haven't since you admitted your list was wrong... :lol

Yep, I put m when it should have read y. Big mistake considering my sprint knowledge.

Now...

Since I did ask for ...m...and not...y...to show me that...y...instead, getting it now?

Let me guess you are totally confused, right?

You cannot talk HBCU 100m without two who held the WR, you disagree?

DMC
07-15-2012, 01:49 PM
And troll

http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?p=356995#post356995

Avante
07-15-2012, 02:06 PM
And troll

Do this, go back over there check out all my threads only a few and point out the trolling. You show me one thread there where I was trolling and I won't post here for 30 days, promise. I only go back seven pages so it won't take long at all.

DMC
07-15-2012, 02:39 PM
Do this, go back over there check out all my threads only a few and point out the trolling. You show me one thread there where I was trolling and I won't post here for 30 days, promise. I only go back seven pages so it won't take long at all.
I don't need to. The members of that forum including the moderator labeled you as such and so it was voted in democratic fashion.

Troll

Avante
07-15-2012, 02:44 PM
I don't need to. The members of that forum including the moderator labeled you as such and so it was voted in democratic fashion.

Troll

You wouldn't love to see me gone for ..90..days?

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 02:46 PM

You'd come back on day 91 and immediately go back to your trolling, B...

DMC
07-15-2012, 02:48 PM
Don't care. I have the free choice to not read your shit. That's what the ignore function is for, but I enjoy pushing your shit in.

Regardless, an innocent man doesn't bet such a meager pot. If you felt you were innocent, you would bet an ELE. Anyhow you've already shown yourself to be a troll and a welcher and a liar.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 02:56 PM
And troll

Avante
07-15-2012, 03:04 PM
Don't care. I have the free choice to not read your shit. That's what the ignore function is for, but I enjoy pushing your shit in.

Regardless, an innocent man doesn't bet such a meager pot. If you felt you were innocent, you would bet an ELE. Anyhow you've already shown yourself to be a troll and a welcher and a liar.

Ever noticed how I can be here any time day or night? Ever thought there might be a few doing this...RaZon/Avante...bit? How could one guy know so much worthless shit? When do I sleep?

Just a thought.

redzero
07-15-2012, 03:04 PM
:lmao He also lied about SpursTalk being the only place that brands him a troll.

Avante
07-15-2012, 03:06 PM
You'd come back on day 91 and immediately go back to your trolling, B...

And you'd be counting the days, just waiting to hop on my leg again. What would you do if I weren't here since I'm all you do now?

Avante
07-15-2012, 03:07 PM
:lmao He also lied about SpursTalk being the only place that brands him a troll.

Why do you think I took you guys over there?

DMC
07-15-2012, 03:11 PM
Ever noticed how I can be here any time day or night? Ever thought there might be a few doing this...RaZon/Avante...bit? How could one guy know so much worthless shit? When do I sleep?

Just a thought.

You all suck

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 03:11 PM
And you'd be counting the days, just waiting to hop on my leg again. What would you do if I weren't here since I'm all you do now?

I'd talk about basketball, which I already do, son.... :lol

Believe it or not, the world doesn't revolve around you, and SpursTalk would be just fine without your troll threads, tbh.....

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 03:13 PM

Just a thought.

So you ARE sbm, then....

redzero
07-15-2012, 03:18 PM
:rollin So after lying and claiming that he was serious "fo realz this time," Avante is pulling the "I was trolling all along" bit yet again.

:lol so predictable.

Avante
07-15-2012, 03:19 PM
I'd talk about basketball, which I already do, son.... :lol

Believe it or not, the world doesn't revolve around you, and SpursTalk would be just fine without your troll threads, tbh.....

Yes but without me here you'd be talking basketball instead, right?

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 03:21 PM
Yes but without me here you'd be talking basketball instead, right?

I still talk basketball even with your trolling ass shitting up the Club with countless retarded threads, B....

Avante
07-15-2012, 03:21 PM
So you ARE sbm, then....

Nope, I'm nobody else here. I was talking about more than one having access to this site. You know a dormitory/barracks/work place where everyone is playing the same game.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 03:22 PM
Nope, I'm nobody else here. I was talking about more than one having access to this cfomputer and site. You know a dormitory/barracks/work place where everyone is playing the same game.

Multiple people who type the same, somehow have jobs and are retired at the same time, and have the exact same useless knowledge about niche subjects? Okay, B.... :lol

Avante
07-15-2012, 03:23 PM
:rollin So after lying and claiming that he was serious "fo realz this time," Avante is pulling the "I was trolling all along" bit yet again.

:lol so predictable.

Nope, I tried to be real you wouldn't let me so fuck it.

Avante
07-15-2012, 03:24 PM
Multiple people who type the same, somehow have jobs and are retired at the same time, and have the exact same useless knowledge about niche subjects? Okay, B.... :lol

You're right could never happen.

redzero
07-15-2012, 05:01 PM
Nope, I tried to be real you wouldn't let me so fuck it.

:rollin So you post the exact same way you posted before as RaZon and expected posters to accept you the second time around?

:lol So full of shit.

DMC
07-15-2012, 05:03 PM
:rollin So you post the exact same way you posted before as RaZon and expected posters to accept you the second time around?

Pickle
07-15-2012, 05:12 PM
Now I don't have a problem with racism when it's warranted. It's the unwarranted racism that I have a problem with. Take asians for instance. They may be a bit different culturally and sometimes loud or a bit obnoxious, but overall they add value to society. Most of them are educated and solid contributors to society. I think they make the most money on average of any race. Blacks are another who are alright in my book. Sure there are some bad ones, but then again there was kind of that whole slavery thing which may be at least part to blame. I know too many good hearted black folk out there to label them all bad.

But then there's the races like the Mexicans and Indians especially. Cocky, rude sons of bitches who care nothing about the land they come to in order to make their living. Some of the most racist of all cultures. Never before has a group migrated in mass to another land and failed so badly to assimilate. They are entitled and live off government hand outs and have no problem feeding off the white man's dick. They'll border hop just to rush to the hospital and get free medical assistance, or to pop out babies. These people have no shame and there is no end to their fuckery. It's probably why their country sucks so bad and is overrun by drug cartels. And the indians they also just smell like shit.

Avante
07-15-2012, 05:16 PM

I explained the RaZon bit. Tried to get out from under it nobody would let up so I said fuck it. I think you/others actually enjoy this character of mine. I ignore those who don't interest me, so I must have something going on.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 05:38 PM
I ignore those who don't interest me

You mean besides when you whine that we are all "boring and uncreative" a million times a day? :lol

redzero
07-15-2012, 05:39 PM
:lol Claiming that you were serious the second time doesn't mean shit if YOU POST THE EXACT SAME WAY, moron.

Avante
07-15-2012, 05:55 PM
Now I don't have a problem with racism when it's warranted. It's the unwarranted racism that I have a problem with. Take asians for instance. They may be a bit different culturally and sometimes loud or a bit obnoxious, but overall they add value to society. Most of them are educated and solid contributors to society. I think they make the most money on average of any race. Blacks are another who are alright in my book. Sure there are some bad ones, but then again there was kind of that whole slavery thing which may be at least part to blame. I know too many good hearted black folk out there to label them all bad.

But then there's the races like the Mexicans and Indians especially. Cocky, rude sons of bitches who care nothing about the land they come to in order to make their living. Some of the most racist of all cultures. Never before has a group migrated in mass to another land and failed so badly to assimilate. They are entitled and live off government hand outs and have no problem feeding off the white man's dick. They'll border hop just to rush to the hospital and get free medical assistance, or to pop out babies. These people have no shame and there is no end to their fuckery. It's probably why their country sucks so bad and is overrun by drug cartels. And the indians they also just smell like shit.

I live in central Cali the ag capital of the world. I gotta tell ya, the Mexicans are ruining things, they can't drive, none of them have any insurance, think they can raise 9 kids by picking friut. It's a mess. Everytime I get jury duty it's always the same guy (more or less) some dumbass Mexican with tattooes all over the place trying to look badass when it's dumbass instead. Who did something stupid. So many Californians totally disgusted with it.

Avante
07-15-2012, 05:57 PM
:lol Claiming that you were serious the second time doesn't mean shit if YOU POST THE EXACT SAME WAY, moron.

No I didn't. Don't lie.

redzero
07-15-2012, 06:06 PM
:lol How don't you post the same way? You make shitty threads; you abuse ellipses and exclamation points; you claim to be an expert at football, track, and music; you post YouTube videos that nobody watches. How exactly did you change?

You're like an alcoholic who claims to be sober but still drinks. You haven't changed a bit.

Avante
07-15-2012, 06:11 PM
:lol How don't you post the same way? You make shitty threads; you abuse ellipses and exclamation points; you claim to be an expert at football, track, and music; you post YouTube videos that nobody watches. How exactly did you change?

You're like an alcoholic who claims to be sober but still drinks. You haven't changed a bit.

Do you really want me to be like everyone else? Be honest.

redzero
07-15-2012, 06:23 PM
:lol Nice attempt to change the subject.

And no, you don't have to be like everybody else. Just don't be like you.

redzero
07-15-2012, 06:23 PM
dp

Avante
07-15-2012, 07:21 PM
:lol Nice attempt to change the subject.

And no, you don't have to be like everybody else. Just don't be like you.

You seem pretty intriqued with Avante. You seem to search me out, why?

redzero
07-15-2012, 07:34 PM
You seem to not understand how forums work.

Avante
07-15-2012, 07:36 PM
You seem to not understand how forums work.

You have no idea how funny that is, if you only knew.

redzero
07-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Yeah, you not knowing how forums work is pretty funny.

Avante
07-15-2012, 08:50 PM
Yeah, you not knowing how forums work is pretty funny.

So in a perfect world on a perfect forum we see what?

Let me see....

Official threads for often talked about topics like...

music
movies
sports
TV

....so the board doesn't get cluttered.

A thread for random thougts,no way we can have every thought someone has scattered all over the place.

Try not to monopolize the board with thread after thread about anything. It is a community not your personal playhouse.

No threads trying to incite a riot or trolling.

Respect your fellow posters and they will respect you. Ignore those refusing to respect the board.

How'd I do?

redzero
07-15-2012, 08:52 PM
Doesn't matter. Breaking Bad is back.

Avante
07-15-2012, 08:56 PM
Doesn't matter. Breaking Bad is back.

What happened slick? That was fun-knee.

Ah....doesn't matter (thinking....damn!!!!!!)