PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of Hiring A Life Coach-but I have questions?

Pages : [1] 2

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 11:24 AM
Can anyone give me some info on it?

How can a life coach help me?
Can a Life coach help me improve my life here only?

Or here and in my real life?

Does a life coach have some kind of a certification? Training? Education?

How did a life coach get promoted from just a regular loser living his life to the best of his ability--to someone who is so successful that he now "coaches" people on how to live their life?

Does a life coach have a certain philosophy, religion, or group that he promotes more than others, for example, if the Catholics give him cash--will he try to steer me towards catholicism?

If a Gay group sponsors him/her- will homosexuality be rammed down my throat (yikes!) ?

Anyone have any answers or does anyone here know a life coach they can recommend?

Thanks.

Reck
07-15-2012, 11:35 AM
Why do you do this to yourself?

Magua
07-15-2012, 11:47 AM
Avante and SBM are ruining this board. You could make a case that Kori and LJ are busy with their children, but they both work at home. There's no excuse for Slomo not to intervene though...he's only tending to burritos and slovenian whores.

Avante
07-15-2012, 11:51 AM
Avante and SBM are ruining this board. You could make a case that Kori and LJ are busy with their children, but they both work at home. There's no excuse for Slomo not to intervene though...he's only tending to burritos and slovenian whores.

Oh really, well why don't you stop bitchin' and start posting things that interest you? So many of you do nothing on your own then bitch about us who do, why is that? Why are you even here, to leech off others? Get involved yourself, post stuff that interests you. If all you whiners did that I wouldn't post threads at all, totally stop. I guarantee it! Do your thing man, don't rely on everyone else?

You post a thread today I won't post a thread for a week, promise!

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 11:57 AM
Oh really, well why don't you stop bitchin' and start posting things that interest you? So many of you do nothing on your own then bitch about us who do, why is that? Why are you even here, to leech off others? Get involved yourself, post stuff that interests you. If all you whiners did that I wouldn't post threads at all, totally stop. I guarantee it! Do your thing man, don't rely on everyone else?

You post a thread today I won't post a thread for a week, promise!

:lol Meltdown
:lol Expecting everyone to flood the boards with random shit so you look normal

Reck
07-15-2012, 12:01 PM

I swear he has that little paragraph saved for copy/paste moments. :lol

DMC
07-15-2012, 12:03 PM
Can anyone give me some info on it?

I can, even if it's invented on the spot, you'll be none the wiser.

How can a life coach help me?
Can a Life coach help me improve my life here only?

I'm glad you asked.

A life coach can, in time, coax you into understanding that being a prison guard/pseudo-musician/enlightened faggot isn't the only way, and it's not the best way, to conduct your life. There are reasons you consider suicide on a regular basis and a qualified, bona fide life coach can show you why and hopefully lead you down the road to recovery.

Or here and in my real life?

A good life coach can show you there's actually a difference between the two, even though there appears, to the common man, to not be (for you).

Does a life coach have some kind of a certification? Training? Education?

Interesting question.

Indeed the life coach has certification by the board of Certified Life Coaches. They are trained in faggot detection and elimination, and are not intimidated by basket cases such as yourself.

How did a life coach get promoted from just a regular loser living his life to the best of his ability--to someone who is so successful that he now "coaches" people on how to live their life?

Much in the same way you got promoted from switch board operator at the local mall to prison guard; dumb luck and lack of options.

Does a life coach have a certain philosophy, religion, or group that he promotes more than others, for example, if the Catholics give him cash--will he try to steer me towards catholicism?

The philosophy of the life coach is simple yet poignant; Fuck them first. For you, that means that, even if you put up the maximum amount of mental resistance to change, you don't get reimbursed. The life coach can, at any time, cut ties with you if, let's say hypothetically speaking of course, he comes to your trailer home one day to find you in the fetal position, rectally invaded and bloody. The life coach is not a rape crisis counselor though he can leave a card.

If a Gay group sponsors him/her- will homosexuality be rammed down my throat (yikes!) ?

If you hire this coach, by default a homosexual has sponsored him. Don't worry about things being rammed down your throat. The life coach doesn't mingle with patients.

Anyone have any answers or does anyone here know a life coach they can recommend?

There's a big hairy man one his way to your trailer park now to teach you a life lesson. I hope you have medical insurance.

Thanks.
No problem.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 12:04 PM
C'mon, I am serious, what the hell is the problem?

I want suggestions and/or tips on hiring a life coach-where is the problem?

A lot of panties getting twisted over a serious thread?

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 12:07 PM
I can, even if it's invented on the spot, you'll be none the wiser.

I'm glad you asked.

A life coach can, in time, coax you into understanding that being a prison guard/pseudo-musician/enlightened faggot isn't the only way, and it's not the best way, to conduct your life. There are reasons you consider suicide on a regular basis and a qualified, bona fide life coach can show you why and hopefully lead you down the road to recovery.

A good life coach can show you there's actually a difference between the two, even though there appears, to the common man, to not be (for you).

Interesting question.

Indeed the life coach has certification by the board of Certified Life Coaches. They are trained in faggot detection and elimination, and are not intimidated by basket cases such as yourself.

Much in the same way you got promoted from switch board operator at the local mall to prison guard; dumb luck and lack of options.

The philosophy of the life coach is simple yet poignant; Fuck them first. For you, that means that, even if you put up the maximum amount of mental resistance to change, you don't get reimbursed. The life coach can, at any time, cut ties with you if, let's say hypothetically speaking of course, he comes to your trailer home one day to find you in the fetal position, rectally invaded and bloody. The life coach is not a rape crisis counselor though he can leave a card.

If you hire this coach, by default a homosexual has sponsored him. Don't worry about things being rammed down your throat. The life coach doesn't mingle with patients.

There's a big hairy man one his way to your trailer park now to teach you a life lesson. I hope you have medical insurance.

No problem.

In other words you are offended at my questions and felt a need to defend a life coach?

Are you a life coach?

You sound like a nerve was struck personally.
Hope you get over the hurt.

Thanks.

Reck
07-15-2012, 12:08 PM
In other words you are offended at my questions and felt a need to defend a life coach?

Are you a life coach?

Thanks.

You asked, he answered. Now he's butthurt?

What is wrong with you?

Ginobilly
07-15-2012, 12:09 PM
C'mon, I am serious, what the hell is the problem?

I want suggestions and/or tips on hiring a life coach-where is the problem?

A lot of panties getting twisted over a serious thread?

Hire back to basics. He seems to know what to do when your life goes down the shithole.

DMC
07-15-2012, 12:09 PM

Are you a life coach?

Thanks.
I am a life coach. Had you found me earlier in life your life might have taken a turn for the better. It's probably too late now for you however. Too bad the morning after pill doesn't work when they get your age.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Hire back to basics. He seems to know what to do when your life goes down the shithole.

So who is this Back to Basics and how did he help you?

What are his "credentials" since a lot of people rely on those?

Avante

Why the fuck is anyone here? It sure in the hell isn't to get deep down into seriousness. Hell yes toss out your thoughts, yep flood the board. What..OH MY GOD A FLOODED MESSAGEBOARD....now there's some serious shit:rolleyes

silverblk mystix
I am a life coach. Had you found me earlier in life your life might have taken a turn for the better. It's probably too late now for you however. Too bad the morning after pill doesn't work when they get your age.

Tell me which life coach university you graduated from?

DMC
07-15-2012, 12:11 PM
Why the fuck is anyone here? It sure in the hell isn't to get deep down into seriousness. Hell yes toss out your thoughts, yep flood the board. What..OH MY GOD A FLOODED MESSAGEBOARD....now there's some serious shit:rolleyes
Have any good lists of curling phenoms to come out of jr college over the past 30 years?

DMC
07-15-2012, 12:12 PM
Tell me which life coach university you graduated from?
I graduated from the one that teaches students to not end sentences in prepositions, writer.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 12:22 PM
I graduated from the one that teaches students to not end sentences in prepositions, writer.

Grammar smack.

What else can you teach?

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 12:23 PM
Wait...

You are a life coach?

That explains why you are angry.

Sorry I struck a nerve.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 12:24 PM
...and do you have any other screen names?

:lmao

Reck
07-15-2012, 12:24 PM
Grammar smack.

What else can you teach?

ROFL

Weren't you the same one correcting me on a single mispelled word yesterday? :lol

You own yourself.

DMC
07-15-2012, 12:25 PM
Three responses just from pointing out to you that you don't have basic writing skills.

Avante
07-15-2012, 12:26 PM

Avante...I need help B2B?
B2B...come hither my son, what can "Da Man" do for you?

Avante...I post too much total incoherant/stupid/insane dribble wrapped in bullshit. I suck!
B2B...I see my son, have you thought about posting threads more about your personal life and topics pertaining to current events and things we all can relate to? You know, what's your favorite soft drink, how old were you when you first pounded the pud, what Hollywood hottie would you like to hammer, stuff like that. Favorite burger?

Avante...you mean cool those long ridiculous lists, youTube videos nobody ever watchs, cool the 4x1 relay? Stop imitating a circle at a square convention?
B2B..see you are already making progress, aren't I cool?

Avante..you really are "Da Man" aren't you?
B2B...the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be.
Avante...Bret "The Hitman" Hart fan?
B2B...oh hell yes, isn't he just the most?
Avante...rasslin' is fake.
B2B..Bullshit! It's very real.
Avante..dude, everyone knows it's fake.
B2B..go your time is up, it's real I tell ya, REAL! REAL! REAL!!!!!!!!!!
Avante...0-K:rolleyes

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 12:28 PM
ROFL

Weren't you the same one correcting me on a single mispelled word yesterday? :lol

You own yourself.

The difference is that you were attacking me for no reason and you were trying to act clever- so I pointed it out to make you look stupid. You did look stupid.

This time this DMC gurrl is attacking me because I asked sincere questions.
I respond and all he has is grammar smack? Weak.

Big difference.

Ginobilly
07-15-2012, 12:30 PM
So who is this Back to Basics and how did he help you?

What are his "credentials" since a lot of people rely on those?

I think he went to penn state for his degree. I bet he thinks it's okay for grown men to bathe with young boys.

Reck
07-15-2012, 12:31 PM
The difference is that you were attacking me for no reason and you were trying to act clever- so I pointed it out to make you look stupid. You did look stupid.

This time this DMC gurrl is attacking me because I asked sincere questions.
I respond and all he has is grammar smack? Weak.

Big difference.

No difference at all.

I didn't try to make you look stupid, you already look stupid all by your lonesome self.

silverblk mystix
I think he went to penn state for his degree. I bet he thinks it's okay for grown men to bathe with young boys.

Well, I don't know if I want to hire him?

Thanks anyway.

DMC
Are you saying it's not?

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 12:36 PM
Hey DMC,

Listen, maam, why don't you direct your rage at the Asian discrimination thread- that was a shameful show of ignorance there and it brings this place down.

Direct your rage at those people who are using racism to slander others. That sounds like what a life coach would be against.

I am trying to be better in this thread. Don't pollute it with rage and insults.

DMC
07-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Hey DMC,

Listen, maam, why don't you direct your rage at the Asian discrimination thread- that was a shameful show of ignorance there and it brings this place down.

Direct your rage at those people who are using racism to slander others. That sounds like what a life coach would be against.

I am trying to be better in this thread. Don't pollute it with rage and insults.

You turds trying to buoy a forum by rampant thread starting of front porch topics is hilarious.

Reck
07-15-2012, 12:40 PM
So mystix makes a thread, asks a question, gets an honest answer and gets butthurt. :lmao

Avante
07-15-2012, 12:41 PM
Hey DMC,

DMC has no clue how to dea withl people, he'd struggle getting a junkie to take the needle.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 12:44 PM
So mystix makes a thread, asks a question, gets an honest answer and gets butthurt. :lmao

So Shadowmoaner notices SBM started a thread, comes in here fart-sniffing again, and now is talking about butthurt?

Stupid.

DMC
07-15-2012, 12:46 PM
DMC has no clue how to dea withl people, he'd struggle getting a junkie to take the needle.

Reck
07-15-2012, 12:50 PM
So Shadowmoaner notices SBM started a thread, comes in here fart-sniffing again, and now is talking about butthurt?

Stupid.

LOL mad.

DMC
07-15-2012, 12:51 PM
What's it like?

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 12:51 PM
Your thoughts only seem to be incomprehensible racist shit or useless lists, B...

Avante
07-15-2012, 12:52 PM
DMC

Dude, you're down to typos now:rolleyes

Avante
07-15-2012, 12:55 PM
Your thoughts only seem to be incomprehensible racist shit or useless lists, B...

That coming from a boy who does nothing but leech off everyone else. Dude, have some game of your own before criticizing others? You do nothing but that and you have no game.

Avante
07-15-2012, 12:57 PM

Stupid.

Bro, Shadowmaoner did post a thread recently I think that makes...three...so he's probably still in shock, cut the boy some slack.

DMC
07-15-2012, 12:57 PM
DMC

Dude, you're down to typos now:rolleyes
You're that uninteresting. I leveled your butthole buddy on the 1st page.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 12:59 PM
That coming from a boy who does nothing but leech off everyone else. Dude, have some game of your own before criticizing others? You do nothing but that and you have no game.

CuckingFunt
07-15-2012, 01:08 PM
Oh really, well why don't you stop bitchin' and start posting things that interest you?

You mean like the person who started a thread about writing that lasted all of five or six posts before you came in and made it all about you?

Avante
07-15-2012, 01:11 PM
You're that uninteresting. I leveled your butthole buddy on the 1st page.

You got bent over and took it hard is what I saw.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 01:12 PM
You mean like the person who started a thread about writing that lasted all of five or six posts before you came in and made it all about you?

Or the thread about the joke test that he ALSO made all about him...

Avante
07-15-2012, 01:13 PM

Why not try just a tad bit of reality, ok? Why not talk about Shadowmoaners input there, go ahead lets talk about that, ok?

Avante
07-15-2012, 01:14 PM
Or the thread about the joke test that he ALSO made all about him...

I make it all about me or you guys do?

DMC
07-15-2012, 01:15 PM
You got bent over and took it hard is what I saw.
Quote that post.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 01:16 PM
I make it all about me or you guys do?

You do it to yourself, B... :lol

Avante
07-15-2012, 01:16 PM

That won't work slick, that silly little laugh bullshit.

Stop telling others anything until you start becoming involved, right now you are a sorry ass leech nothing more.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 01:17 PM
That won't work slick, that silly little laugh bullshit.

Working just fine... :lmao

Avante
07-15-2012, 01:17 PM
You do it to yourself, B... :lol

Bullshit!

You follower others around not me.

Avante
07-15-2012, 01:19 PM
Working just fine... :lmao

Ok if you need people to think you are an ignorant troll, cool, you have succeeded. Yep, you've convinced me you are too stupid to be creative.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 01:20 PM
Ok if you need people to think you are an ignorant troll, cool, you have succeeded. Yep, you've convinced me you are too stupid to be creative.
You would know ALL about ignorant trolling, B... :lol

Reck
07-15-2012, 01:28 PM
Bro, Shadowmaoner did post a thread recently I think that makes...three...so he's probably still in shock, cut the boy some slack.

Oh making a thread makes you an allstar.

ArtAngels makes better threads than you. :lol

Avante
07-15-2012, 01:39 PM
Oh making a thread makes you an allstar.

ArtAngels makes better threads than you. :lol

Not making threads makes you a leech and a follower someone who needs to keep their mouth shut since they do nothing themselves.

We all make beter threads than you. You lack creativity, I'm dead serious. Who can't talk...

current news
movies
food
TV
music
sex
hotties
fitness
personal whatevers

Me and the wife are thinking about buying a new car, who really cares?

Avante
07-15-2012, 01:41 PM
You would know ALL about ignorant trolling, B... :lol

Do I really need to post about food, current news, TV, movies etc etc? Don't we have enought of that already?

Why is it you never do anything, serious question.

CuckingFunt
07-15-2012, 01:44 PM
Why not try just a tad bit of reality, ok? Why not talk about Shadowmoaners input there, go ahead lets talk about that, ok?

Shadowflames threw out an insult, granted, but if you really cared as much about the integrity of a thread as you claim, you could have let it go. But, instead:
I can see why you prefer to leech off others. You are an idiot. I don't Google, I don't plagiarize. Show me where I do?

Ok moron give me a topic. Not something stupid and lets see about a poem, you got balls?

Not only do you return the insult, but you throw out another ridiculous challenge. The trading of insults within a thread is easy enough to work around and tends not to be terribly disruptive on its own (to a certain degree), but with your second paragraph you intentionally take someone else's thread about writing and make it all about your ability to construct a poem.

All that being said, I don't really give a fuck what you post or where you post it. I've made no grand statements about having you banned, or censored, or having your ability to start threads revoked, or any other such punishments, even though others have suggested/requested such actions. As has always been the case with posters I find annoying, I think you've got just as much right as anyone else to post as much bullshit here as you want and I'll continue to read/respond/ignore it as I see fit. But when you intentionally hijack threads that aren't about you in order to continue your pissing contest and personal grudges, it's hard to take seriously your encouragement of other people to start threads on topics that interest them.

DMC
07-15-2012, 01:52 PM
http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?p=356995#post356995

Avante
07-15-2012, 01:59 PM
Shadowflames threw out an insult, granted, but if you really cared as much about the integrity of a thread as you claim, you could have let it go. But, instead:

Not only do you return the insult, but you throw out another ridiculous challenge. The trading of insults within a thread is easy enough to work around and tends not to be terribly disruptive on its own (to a certain degree), but with your second paragraph you intentionally take someone else's thread about writing and make it all about your ability to construct a poem.

All that being said, I don't really give a fuck what you post or where you post it. I've made no grand statements about having you banned, or censored, or having your ability to start threads revoked, or any other such punishments, even though others have suggested/requested such actions. As has always been the case with posters I find annoying, I think you've got just as much right as anyone else to post as much bullshit here as you want and I'll continue to read/respond/ignore it as I see fit. But when you intentionally hijack threads that aren't about you in order to continue your pissing contest and personal grudges, it's hard to take seriously your encouragement of other people to start threads on topics that interest them.

What would have happened if we all would have respected the thread? Why act like it was me who started the shit when you know it wasn't? If you noticed I pretty much counterpunch, it's not me attacking people, so why not talk to those who do? Have you ever seen me pull what Shadowmoaner did in that thread? Have you really never noticed there are a ton of posters here who if it wasn't me they would look for somebody else to bug? Ever notice me/SM argue with the same people? Why do you thinkthat is?

Reck
07-15-2012, 02:05 PM
What would have happened if we all would have respected the thread? Why act like it was me who started the shit when you know it wasn't? If you noticed I pretty much counterpunch, it's not me attacking people, so why not talk to those who do? Have you ever seen me pull what Shadowmoaner did in that thread? Have you really never noticed there are a ton of posters here who if it wasn't me they would look for somebody else to bug? Ever notice me/SM argue with the same people? Why do you thinkthat is?

Ok now pay attention Leech.

I'm not going to play that stupid bullshit you do. I'm going to respect you.

Bump

Thrilled to see you doing something/anything other than follow us around. I knew you could do it:hat

Done~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few posts later..

You are on how many threads seeking attention? Is this little shit for real?

And then you went on to hijack my thread and made it about you. :lol:lol:lol:lol

Avante
07-15-2012, 02:08 PM
A few posts later..

And then you went on to hijack my thread and made it about you. :lol:lol:lol:lol

I made it about me or others did?

Reck
07-15-2012, 02:11 PM
I made it about me or others did?

You went in there acting hostile toward me and others. What did you think would happen?

Good god you're an idiot. :lol

Avante
07-15-2012, 02:12 PM
You went in there acting hostile toward me and others. What did you think would happen?

Good god you're an idiot. :lol

You mean treating you like you do me? Gotcha:rolleyes

So how do you like it?

CuckingFunt
07-15-2012, 02:12 PM

Clearly you must be getting some enjoyment out of the exchange, otherwise why even respond to it at all?

Once again, you can't blame others for your refusal to raise the bar.

It's too obvious. Obvious trolling. Obvious attention whoring. And will prevent anyone from ever taking anything you say seriously.

If you don't want to be taken seriously, then by all means keep doing what you're doing. If you do, however, the best way to go about it would be to stop responding to the insults and exchanges that you have encouraged.

I'm fairly confident I know which course you'll choose.

Avante
07-15-2012, 02:15 PM
Clearly you must be getting some enjoyment out of the exchange, otherwise why even respond to it at all?

Once again, you can't blame others for your refusal to raise the bar.

It's too obvious. Obvious trolling. Obvious attention whoring. And will prevent anyone from ever taking anything you say seriously.

If you don't want to be taken seriously, then by all means keep doing what you're doing. If you do, however, the best way to go about it would be to stop responding to the insults and exchanges that you have encouraged.

I'm fairly confident I know which course you'll choose.

I love a challenge:hat

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Hypocrisy again from most.

I am still waiting for sincere answers and not attacks.

Answers to this topic. This thread.

Answers that don't contain hypocrisy, attacks or righteousness.

DMC
07-15-2012, 02:23 PM
http://a1.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/2/8201207f4693a529ca2c5eb049adfa1c/l.png

Ask one of these guys.

GoodOdor
07-15-2012, 02:24 PM
Hypocrisy again from most.

I am still waiting for sincere answers and not attacks.

Answers to this topic. This thread.

Answers that don't contain hypocrisy, attacks or righteousness.

There is nothing sincere about this thread, prison guard.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 02:27 PM

Sure there is.

Reck
07-15-2012, 02:29 PM
You mean treating you like you do me? Gotcha:rolleyes

So how do you like it?

How do I like it?

I dont give a third of a fuck about you or what you say here. :lol

CuckingFunt
07-15-2012, 02:31 PM

I'm pretty sure there's a sincere hope for attention.

Avante
07-15-2012, 02:33 PM
How do I like it?

I dont give a third of a fuck about you or what you say here. :lol

Then go tell Robert you are full of shit. You don't care but just had to...........

Dude, are you really this fucked? What a liar!

Ginobilly
07-15-2012, 03:44 PM
Are you saying it's not?

The only grown men who should take a shower or bathe with young boys(1-6 yrs old. I think by around age 7 kids could manage by themselves) is your father or mother. I showered with my mom and older female cousins and sister up until I was like 6 years old. And they taught me about penile hygiene(peel back your foreskin to wash the smegma) and how to wash myself right. My dad didn't teach me none of that because he worked 12 hour shifts while I was growing up. I wouldn't be surprised if in the future they put stalls in all men's showers in the US to avoid lawsuits and incidents. It's no secret that gay guys are in heaven when they enter school/military showers. There's no stalls protecting straight guys from getting spied on and harassed.

TE
07-15-2012, 03:57 PM
Where's B2B?

Serious question. After the revealing of his hypocrisy in the other thread he's a no show.

He can't even show up in a thread that calls him out, says a lot.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 04:05 PM
DMC is B2B, TBH

ChumpDumper
07-15-2012, 04:05 PM
Where's B2B?

Serious question. After the revealing of his hypocrisy in the other thread he's a no show.

He can't even show up in a thread that calls him out, says a lot.Thread's like 4 hours old.

On a Sunday.

During the summer.

TE
07-15-2012, 04:10 PM
Thread's like 4 hours old.

On a Sunday.

During the summer.

Yeah I get that, but he consistently posted in other threads prior to his revealing of hypocrisy. If he had any dignity he would post in this thread, it's sad he has to rely on other posters to argue or defend for him.

Just saying.

DMC
07-15-2012, 04:15 PM
DMC is B2B, TBH

How is that even possible?

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 04:25 PM
How is that even possible?

You sound exactly alike, defend the same things, etc...bloody vagina,etc...

Avante
07-15-2012, 04:46 PM

Dude, be cool man. You really are getting a bit carried away, ok?

DMC
07-15-2012, 04:48 PM
Eh? When have I ever said "bloody vagina"?

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Eh? When have I ever said "bloody vagina"?

B2B acts like a bloody vagina...all you've done is attack me for whatever grudge you have...

I asked you to post your work...you'd rather attack me...sounds like B2B.

DMC
07-15-2012, 05:00 PM
B2B acts like a bloody vagina...all you've done is attack me for whatever grudge you have...

I asked you to post your work...you'd rather attack me...sounds like B2B.

Where is it posted?

That's not asking me to post my work.

Do your own search. I do.

Why do you bow up then start bawling like a bitch at the first sign of resistance?

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 05:01 PM

You are defending DMC/B2B?

Unreal.

DMC
07-15-2012, 05:04 PM
Arguing with yourself now lol

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 05:05 PM

The irony.

DMC
07-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Do you even know what irony means?

Hint: Alanis didn't know.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 05:07 PM
Do you even know what irony means?

Hint: Alanis didn't know.

I do, I think you aren't aware.

Avante
07-15-2012, 05:08 PM

Unreal.

Nope, but damn guy, are they really worth the effort you are putting out.

Ok man whatever.

Done~~~~~~

Avante
07-15-2012, 05:10 PM

You can't be serious. You can't be that fucking stupid.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 05:16 PM
Nope, but damn guy, are they really worth the effort you are putting out.

Ok man whatever.

Done~~~~~~

Well, this prick is after me worse than B2B was after Triggered Excellence...

:lol

Don't know why you'd defend him...

Avante
07-15-2012, 05:19 PM
Well, this prick is after me worse than B2B was after Triggered Excellence...

Don't know why you'd defend him...

If this were a fight they'd stop it on cuts. DMC is no match for you yet you just keep pounding away, it's getting ugly. I think the fat fuck is funny. You take chubette too serious, I don't.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2012, 05:37 PM

Unreal.Avante is turning on you.

Matter of time.

Reck
07-15-2012, 05:37 PM
Avante trying to start a feud with himself (mystix) to throw everyone off. :lol

I dont think anyone is buying it. :lmao

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 05:41 PM

Too obvious, B... :lmao

Avante
07-15-2012, 05:47 PM
Avante trying to start a feud with himself (mystix) to throw everyone off. :lol

I dont think anyone is buying it. :lmao

But you don't care what I do, remember? Hahahahaha!!!!!!

Ever thought about checking IP addresses? Now how hard can that be? You prove we are the same and boom we are both gone. Be the hero, free this place from the grasp of those terrible trolls. You could be the saviour. Go ahead ride off on your white Arabian charger and save the kingdom. be a hero.

We are not the same.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 05:49 PM
But you don't care what I do, remember? Hahahahaha!!!!!!

Ever thought about checking IP addresses? Now how hard can that be? You prove we are the same and boom we are both gone. Be the hero, free this place from the grasp of those terrible trolls. You could be the saviour. Go ahead ride off on your white Arabian charger and save the kingdom. be a hero.

We are not the same.

They don't wanna hear that. They wanna hear that we are one and the same.

O.J. Simpson
07-15-2012, 05:50 PM

You're both fucking retarded. That's close enough.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 05:51 PM
You're both fucking retarded. That's close enough.

Look at the traffic in here and look at it when one or both of us are not here.

Genius.

Reck
07-15-2012, 05:51 PM
What does posting a simple fact have anything to do with me not caring?

Boy are you mentally challenged.

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 05:55 PM
I always thought Avante/Razon where that loserfaggot Mouse fella that posts every now and then.

Guess I was wrong

O.J. Simpson
07-15-2012, 05:57 PM
Look at the traffic in here and look at it when one or both of us are not here.

Genius.

Yeah, the same reason people go to Ripley's, the circus, and so on.

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 05:58 PM
Honest question to the masses, why does everybody dislike SBM?

Is it him using the pathetic troll tandem of Avante/Razon, or is it that he simply puts himself out as a loser on this forum via other means?

I really want to know

Avante
07-15-2012, 05:58 PM

What time is it where you live?

O.J. Simpson
07-15-2012, 05:59 PM

Is it him using the pathetic troll tandem of Avante/Razon, or is it that he simply puts himself out as a loser on this forum via other means?

I really want to know

Both? And he digs ass for a living?

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 05:59 PM
What time is it where you live?

they don't want the truth...

Central Standard Time

Reck
07-15-2012, 06:01 PM

I really want to know

The latter.

Dude is a little derrange tbh.

He makes a thread asking for advises and when people give it either bad or good he goes on an epic meltdown.

Overall he comes off as a needy douchebag loser.

Avante
07-15-2012, 06:02 PM
What does posting a simple fact have anything to do with me not caring?

Boy are you mentally challenged.

I must be I could have worn you told me you couldn't less about what I do, yet here you are caring a lot about what I do. I do care what you do however, nothing worst that a low rent leech.

Avante
07-15-2012, 06:03 PM
they don't want the truth...

Central Standard Time

Ok at five after post. Lets see if we can do it together.

Avante
07-15-2012, 06:04 PM
Ok its five after.

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 06:04 PM
Both? And he digs ass for a living?

Oh, I always thought it was cause he foolishly made his arguments a "me against the world" angle; hence, his current battles with shadow and DMC (among others not listed).

@ SBM, you really brought this upon yourself. If you knew anything about this forum, you would avoid the attention for a while and then resurface later. Almost everybody in this forum dislikes you now.

Reck
07-15-2012, 06:05 PM
I must be I could have worn you told me you couldn't less about what I do, yet here you are caring a lot about what I do. I do care what you do however, nothing worst that a low rent leech.

Now he's trying to tell ME I care about the almighty Avante. :lol

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 06:07 PM
Ok its five after.

:lol Intentionally not posting on your sbm account at 5 after

Avante
07-15-2012, 06:08 PM
Now he's trying to tell ME I care about the almighty Avante. :lol

What's this..ME..shit? Dude, you are a tool, got it!

Avante
07-15-2012, 06:09 PM
:lol Intentionally not posting on your sbm account at 5 after

That didn't work. How about we live in different states?

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 06:10 PM
That didn't work. How about we live in different states?

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 06:12 PM
:lol c'mon silvblck mystix, hone up to it man.

Why would you want to continue this other than to pad up on post count?

Avante
07-15-2012, 06:12 PM

Check our IP addresses.

Avante
07-15-2012, 06:14 PM
:lol c'mon silvblck mystix, hone up to it man.

Why would you want to continue this other than to pad up on post count?

Have the mods check IP addresses it's just that simple. Then apologize.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 06:15 PM
Check our IP addresses.

I'm not a mod, B... :lol

Not to mention, you could easily use a proxy...

Avante
07-15-2012, 06:16 PM
I'm not a mod, B... :lol

How hard is it to contact one? Why am I telling you this if I weren't confident?

Put an end to this bulshit, rid the world of Dink & Donk, you can be a hero.

We are not the same.

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 06:16 PM
Have the mods check IP addresses it's just that simple. Then apologize.

You could be posting on a proxy. Idk why you just don't fess up, you're posting under sbm. It's quite obvious.

Avante
07-15-2012, 06:19 PM
You could be posting on a proxy. Idk why you just don't fess up, you're posting under sbm. It's quite obvious.

No I'm not, you really think we post a like, you gotta be kidding.

So there is no way to solve this?

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 06:19 PM

:lol Same exact tendencies, intentionally different grammar/spelling

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 06:20 PM

Well you two post like butthurt teenage girls. Thats all the evidence we need.

Avante
07-15-2012, 06:22 PM
:lol Same exact tendencies, intentionally different grammar/spelling

How come I never get mixed up? How can any one guy be that quick and all over the place at once? I'm good but not that good.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 06:25 PM
The latter.

Dude is a little derrange tbh.

He makes a thread asking for advises and when people give it either bad or good he goes on an epic meltdown.

Overall he comes off as a needy douchebag loser.

This is a good clue here...jeez...

I posted a thread asking people for advice---and in the opening statement I insulted everybody...jeez

Here is the gist;

I'm having trouble making friends---any of you pricks got any suggestions?

Unbelievable that it went over everybody's head. IT WAS A JOKE.

Yeah, I need your approval...c'mon man this is a jagoff place--we all come in here and fuck around for entertainment and you guys are like little followers...and always hide behind each other...

lakerhater --look man if I have treated you like an asshole then treat me like one---but if I haven't then treat me the way you want to be treated

why ask everybody else? Why not make your own judgement.

unreal ...

Avante
07-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Well you two post like butthurt teenage girls. Thats all the evidence we need.

And you do what? Let's see..hmmm?...try nothing! Just another follower, sheesh!

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 06:30 PM
Look dude I'm just trying to give you advice, if you go back to the origins of your demise, you would see that you acted like a douche to everybody who tried to be cool with you. You scoffed at people who offered their advice. Don't think I'm on the bandwagon to derail you, just trying to help you avoid more irreversible damage.

Avante
07-15-2012, 06:31 PM
There's SM at 4:25 me at 4:29. Am I/we talented or what?

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 06:32 PM
There's SM at 4:25 me at 4:29. Am I/we talented or what?

That really doesn't prove anything.

DMC
07-15-2012, 06:33 PM
Trolls can log in/log out in the same minute or have multiple windows open.

Everyone here (including you) knows that.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 06:36 PM
And you do what? Let's see..hmmm?...try nothing! Just another follower, sheesh!

For the last time, starting a lot of threads is meaningless when they all suck....

Avante
07-15-2012, 07:25 PM
For the last time, starting a lot of threads is meaningless when they all suck....

Ok then show me how its done. You have absolutely nothing? All you can do is leech off everyone else. Dude are you really that lame? I'm all you can do and remember I'm an idiot, and this and that yet I'm all you want to do. Explain that.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm an idiot

Avante
07-15-2012, 07:34 PM
Come on man you have any idea hoiw immature you are?

You post a thread today all your very own and I won't post another thread for a month, we got a deal?

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 07:41 PM
Come on man you have any idea hoiw immature you are?
Ironic....

Avante
07-15-2012, 07:44 PM
Ironic....

Why do you keep tap dancing around? Post a thread, why are you so afraid of that?

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 07:45 PM
Why do you keep tap dancing around? Post a thread, why are you so afraid of that?

I'm not... I've posted several threads in my time here, B...

Why are you so obsessed with starting threads?

Avante
07-15-2012, 07:46 PM
I'm not... I've posted several threads in my time here, B...

Why are you so obsessed with starting threads?

Why are you so obsessed with me?

You post a thread and I won't for 30 days. What's not to like?

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 07:49 PM
Why are you so obsessed with me?
I'm not... I'm just tired of you making every thread about yourself and flooding the board with stupid crap, tbh....

You post a thread and I won't for 30 days. What's not to like?
A normal person would stop posting when it's clear they aren't wanted, instead of trying to make bets to get you to leave (which you would welch on anyway)...

Avante
07-15-2012, 07:54 PM
I'm not... I'm just tired of you making every thread about yourself and flooding the board with stupid crap, tbh....

A normal person would stop posting when it's clear they aren't wanted, instead of trying to make bets to get you to leave (which you would welch on anyway)...

Every thread, are you kidding me? Not even close. So you see music, poetry, favorite possesions as crap? What isn't crap in your opinion?

Who is thrilled that you are here? You do nothing and nobody would even know you were gone.

Now grow a couple amigo., post a thread.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 08:00 PM
Son, a known welcher and liar like you cannot convince anyone to take you up on a bet... you would change the rules of the bet after I post the thread....

Avante
07-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Son, a known welcher and liar like you cannot convince anyone to take you up on a bet... you would change the rules of the bet after I post the thread....

Clipper Nation you really do need to listen when people talk to you, dead serious. You pay no attention at all and it's frustrating trying to communicate with you. Drop the internet shit, ok? Cool this hiding behind a computer bullshit, ok?

Please pay attention...ok? Give it your best shot, ok?

I asked for meters. Ok lets stop. METERS!

Ok..

DMC found an old list of mine about 100 yard greats, I had put M by mistake it sould have been a Y for yards. YARDS!

Ok you getting that?

Now dig deep, you can do this.

So when DMC copied my list he copies a...YARDS...list, not a...METERS..one.

Now I know this will totally fuck you over.

Sprinters all have strengths and weaknesseS, some are better at 50-100, some 100-200, some a 60-400. Some are better in the 100METERS than they were in the 100YARDS.

I know,I know...huh?

Dude I was never given a ....100METERS...list and that's what I asked for.

I know...ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 08:12 PM

Avante
07-15-2012, 08:16 PM

translation

Damn that Avante, now everyone knows I'm just a worthless leech. Yes I have no skills, no creativity. Well at least he gives my boring ass something to do. Me actual contribute, YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 08:17 PM
translation

Damn that Avante, now everyone knows I'm just a worthless leech. Yes I have no skills, no creativity. Well at least he gives my boring ass something to do. Me actual contribute, YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, you ALREADY welched two minutes into your deal...

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 08:19 PM
Wow, you ALREADY welched two minutes into your deal...

sbm's worst hits continues......now the loser is a welcher

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 08:20 PM

This isn't even the first time he's welched, tbh....

DMC
07-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Clipper Nation you really do need to listen when people talk to you, dead serious. You pay no attention at all and it's frustrating trying to communicate with you. Drop the internet shit, ok? Cool this hiding behind a computer bullshit, ok?

Please pay attention...ok? Give it your best shot, ok?

I asked for meters. Ok lets stop. METERS!

Ok..

DMC found an old list of mine about 100 yard greats, I had put M by mistake it sould have been a Y for yards. YARDS!

Ok you getting that?

Now dig deep, you can do this.

So when DMC copied my list he copies a...YARDS...list, not a...METERS..one.

Now I know this will totally fuck you over.

Sprinters all have strengths and weaknesseS, some are better at 50-100, some 100-200, some a 60-400. Some are better in the 100METERS than they were in the 100YARDS.

I know,I know...huh?

Dude I was never given a ....100METERS...list and that's what I asked for.

I know...ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
It was your list.

You copied the exact list across and just removed the names. I filled them in by finding the source, which is what you were challenging me to do in the first place.

So one of these is obviously true:

1. I answered your challenge
2. You're full of shit

If it's 1, then you welched.

If it's 2, then there's no reason for me to believe anything else you have to say, since you have shown yourself to be an unreliable source of information.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 08:21 PM

You know- all you are doing is confirming my suspicion that you are someone's troll....

hmmm

whose troll are you?

You seem to have a lot of anger and a huge agenda/vendetta for such a new poster...

fess up

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 08:24 PM
You know- all you are doing is confirming my suspicion that you are someone's troll....

hmmm

whose troll are you?

You seem to have a lot of anger and a huge agenda/vendetta for such a new poster...

fess up

I'm no troll.

I'm just stating facts son.

You're in quicksand.

DMC
07-15-2012, 08:27 PM

hmmm

whose troll are you?

fess up
You think everyone is out to get you. This forum is notorious for people fucking with any sign of mental weakness, and right now you are showing that. You're inviting it. You can stop it all by just not responding. If someone moves to another thread to fuck with you, you have a point. Take them out.

Otherwise, people are just shitting on you because you and whom-the-fuck-ever keeps this perpetual "yes you did" "no I didn't" charade going on every thread.

Ask yourself, "why am I the victim every time?"

Don't be that victim.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 08:30 PM
I'm no troll.

I'm just stating facts son.

You're in quicksand.

Oh noes...quicksand...I could actually die...this place is real my life is in danger!!!!

:sleep

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 08:34 PM
Oh noes...quicksand...I could actually die...this place is real my life is in danger!!!!

:sleep

How sarcastic of you.

You make this place to be real life. You and your trolls are shit on in every thread and you keep coming. You really have no point in your time here but to fuck around. If you think you're trolling, you're doing the opposite. You suck at being a poster in this forum because if you were any good you'd already defended yourself effectively.

DMC and Clippernation are taking turns defecating on you.

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 08:37 PM
You can also add the regulation DMC did to find a picture of you on MySpace. If that's really you, I can't begin to imagine the scene of you looking at a computer screen and getting sentimental after every negative post about you.

Man the fuck up.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 08:39 PM
How sarcastic of you.

You make this place to be real life. You and your trolls are shit on in every thread and you keep coming. You really have no point in your time here but to fuck around. If you think you're trolling, you're doing the opposite. You suck at being a poster in this forum because if you were any good you'd already defended yourself effectively.

DMC and Clippernation are taking turns defecating on you.

Dumb shit. I am at work right now...any time I spent fucking around here is a bonus. It makes my day go by pretty fuckin' fast then I can go home and do my own shit.

It is only to fuck around what do you use this for?

Reck
07-15-2012, 08:41 PM
I wish I could take credit for outing Avante as mystix but wont because it was so hella obvious it wasn't worth it.

Get a life you faggot.

24/7 on an internet board. Seriously needs to go do something with your life dude.

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 08:42 PM
I use this site to lurk, now I'm gonna use it specifically to defecate on you.

I tried to be of assistance to you but you are one stupid dumb motherfucker.

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 08:47 PM
Dumb shit. I am at work right now...any time I spent fucking around here is a bonus. It makes my day go by pretty fuckin' fast then I can go home and do my own shit.

It is only to fuck around what do you use this for?

And you've been exposed. This is a perfect example of how to get someone to admit something to you: get them all sentimental to a point of showing a crack to break through.

You've admitted what we've all wanted you to admit, albeit indirectly.

Retire your trolls.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 08:47 PM
I use this site to lurk, now I'm gonna use it specifically to defecate on you.

I tried to be of assistance to you but you are one stupid dumb motherfucker.

Take your best shot.

Reck
07-15-2012, 08:50 PM
Burn it down bitch burn it dowwnnnnnnnnnnnn :lmao :lmao :lmao

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 08:51 PM
And you've been exposed. This is a perfect example of how to get someone to admit something to you: get them all sentimental to a point of showing a crack to break through.

You've admitted what we've all wanted you to admit, albeit indirectly.

Retire your trolls.

I'll just keep reposting this until you respond in a civilized manner.

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 08:59 PM
bump

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 09:01 PM
I'll just keep reposting this until you respond in a civilized manner.

I don't even know what your question is?

What is your question, idiot?

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 09:06 PM
1plPyJdXKIY

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 09:15 PM
I don't even know what your question is?

What is your question, idiot?

Someone with just a high school education would understand my post. Looks like you beat around the bush, got a G.D., and then applied to become a prison guard.

You're so damn stupid, you don't even understand the post enough to respond wittingly.

You've been exposed for the fraud you are, retire you're trolls.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 09:17 PM
Someone with just a high school education would understand my post. Looks like you beat around the bush, got a G.D., and then applied to become a prison guard.

You're so damn stupid, you don't even understand the post enough to respond wittingly.

You've been exposed for the fraud you are, retire you're trolls.

So there is no question, just you deciding to be an asshole.

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 09:19 PM
So there is no question, just you deciding to be an asshole.

You're an asshole for keeping this thing going, a foolish one too.

How stupid could someone be to keep this troll anonymity up?

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 09:20 PM
You're an asshole for keeping this thing going, a foolish one too.

How stupid could someone be to keep this troll anonymity up?

State your question or stfu.

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 09:20 PM
State your question or stfu.

Can you do us all a favor and admit those trolls were yours?

Be a man.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 09:24 PM

Be a man.

Dude, stfu. Who gives a shit, really?

I answered it numerous times and you didn't like my answer.

I will answer it if you want--but it isn't the answer you want-god knows why.

I have no trolls. Never had. I only post under SBM. Period.

Avante
07-15-2012, 09:25 PM

Be a man.

Dude, do you believe SM is a track nut to the point of knowing a ton of historical data?

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 09:26 PM
Dude, stfu. Who gives a shit, really?

I answered it numerous times and you didn't like my answer.

I will answer it if you want--but it isn't the answer you want-god knows why.

I have no trolls. Never had. I only post under SBM. Period.

lol you fucking liar

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 09:27 PM
Dude, do you believe SM is a track nut to the point of knowing a ton of historical data?

I've already asked you for verification. Don't reply unless you provide a link.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 09:28 PM

No, but neither are you, B.... :lol

Avante
07-15-2012, 09:30 PM
I've already asked you for verification. Don't reply unless you provide a link.

Rating: http://www.tracktalk.net/images/rating/rating_1.gif (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11572&nojs=1#goto_threadrating) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/misc/menu_open.gif Display Modes (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11572&nojs=1#goto_displaymodes) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/misc/menu_open.gif

#1 (http://www.tracktalk.net/showpost.php?p=353844&postcount=1) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/buttons/reputation.gif (http://www.tracktalk.net/reputation.php?p=353844) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/buttons/report.gif (http://www.tracktalk.net/report.php?p=353844)

http://www.tracktalk.net/images/statusicon/post_old.gif 07-01-2012, 12:39 PM

Avante (http://www.tracktalk.net/member.php?u=88399) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/statusicon/user_online.gif

http://www.tracktalk.net/images/icons/icon1.gif Jamaica/Trinidad

It started in the late 40's when the island had...

George Rhoden Morgan State

Les Laing Fresno State

Herb McKenley Illinois

Arthur Wint all 6-5 of him (have read 6-4 to 6-6) guy was tall.

That group would win a trunk load of Olympics medals from the 100 to the 800. In 1952 that gang broke the WR in the 4x4 with McKenley running the first ever sub 45.00 split with his 44.6. One season Rhoden, McKenley & Wint were the top three ranked 400m sprinters in the word. McKenley is still the only sprinter to run the Olympic finals in the 100-200-400.

In the late 50's Dennis Johnson Bakersfield JC/ San Jose State was running a world record 9.3.

In the 60's/70's they had Lennox Miller and Don Quarrie both USC Trojans. They would both win a couple Olympic medals a piece.

Trinidad had it's jets also in that time period I mentioned above...

E.Mcdonald Bailey

George Lewis

Mike Agostini Fresno State (white sprinter)

Edwin Roberts NCC

...all among the best in the world. Lewis a 100m WR holder, all but him running in Olympic finals. Bailey and Roberts medaling.

Between back then and 2000

Trinidad

Hasley Crawford..Eastern Michigan

Ato Boldon...SJCC/UCLA

Wendell Mottley...Yale

Jamaica

Bert Cameron...UTEP

Ray Stewart...TCU

Mike Fray..UTEP

Percival Spencer...TCU (on that NCAA 4x1 record team)

Ben Johnson, Linford Christie & Donovan Bailey were all born in Jamaica.

Since 2000 those island have expoded as far as sprinters goes.

Trinidad

Marc Burns...Auburn

Aaron Armstrong...Barton/Florida

Richard Thompson..LSU

Keston Bledman

Jamaica

Michael Frater...TCU

Steve Mullings..Barton/Miss St

Asafa Powell

Nesta Carter

Nikel Ashmeade

Usian Bolt

Yohan Blake

Soooooo much speed, from small populations. Then there's the brothers...

Mal and Mel Spence Jamaica ASU 400m guys

Asafa and Donovan Powell Jamaica

Ainsley and Aaron Armstrong father and son Trinidad

Michael and Lindel Frater Jamaica

Steve and Dwight Mullings Jamaica, Dwight a 400m guy.

But at no time have both islands been as potenially potent as they are right now. Very realistic to think...

Jamaica wins the 100 200 and the 4x1 in WR time.

Trinidad medals in the 4x1, has two sprinters in the 100m final. The 100m final could have 5 lanes with those isanders in them. The Jamaicans could sweep the 100. Take 1-2 in the 200m.

If we ran the All Time born in Jamaica 100m it would be stunning.

lane

1.Ben Johnson...WR/Olympic gold

2.Linford Christie...Olympic gold

3.Asafa Powell...king of the sub10.00

4.Usain Bolt...has won it all. WR holder

5.Donovan Bailey...WR/Olympic gold

6.Yohan Blake...World Champion

7.Don Quarrie...silver medalist

8.Lennox Miller..silver & bronze medalist

With 9.7 guy Nesta Carter watching, whoa!!!!!!!

The All Time Trinidad 100m

lane

1.E.McDonal Bailey...Olympic medalist

2.Mike Agostini..Olympic finalist

3.Richard Thompson...Olympic medalist

4.Hasley Crawford...Olympic gold medal

5.Ato Boldon...Olympic medalist

6.George Lewis...WR 100m

7.Keston Bedman..9.85

8.Edwin Roberts...9.2 (Oly 200m medalist)

Only the mighty 300 mill plus USA compares to all that above. As we know a lot of the Jamaicans are staying home now as opposed to when they were always off to some school in the USA. We can't argue with how that is going.

Then we had the female sprinters.

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 09:31 PM
lol you fucking liar

Unbelievable.

Avante
07-15-2012, 09:32 PM
No, but neither are you, B.... :lol

How about...

Thread Tools (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11612&nojs=1#goto_threadtools) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/misc/menu_open.gif Search this Thread (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11612&nojs=1#goto_threadsearch) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/misc/menu_open.gif Rate Thread (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11612&nojs=1#goto_threadrating) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/misc/menu_open.gif Display Modes (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11612&nojs=1#goto_displaymodes) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/misc/menu_open.gif

#1 (http://www.tracktalk.net/showpost.php?p=355187&postcount=1) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/buttons/reputation.gif (http://www.tracktalk.net/reputation.php?p=355187) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/buttons/report.gif (http://www.tracktalk.net/report.php?p=355187)

http://www.tracktalk.net/images/statusicon/post_old.gif 07-08-2012, 07:01 AM

Avante (http://www.tracktalk.net/member.php?u=88399) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/statusicon/user_online.gif

http://www.tracktalk.net/images/icons/icon1.gif Foreign sprinters....

....at USA schools.

Andrew Riley was more of a hurdler yet he can win the NCAA 100m, he's a Jamaican. Makusha was a long jumper yet he can win the NCAA 100 in record time, he's from Africa. What is going on with Ameican sprinting, no it's not football.

All these schools had a foreign athlete as their best (alumni) ever sprinter.

Dickinson...Derrick Atkins..Bahamas

UCLA..Ato Boldon..Trinidad

Eastern Michigan..Hasley Crawford...Trinidad

Oregon...Harry Jerome..Canada

Illinois...Herb McKenley...Jamaica

TCU...Kim Collins..St.Kitts

NCC..Edwin Roberts..Trinidad

UTEP...Oba Thompson..Barbados

BYU..Frankie Fredericks...Namibia

Azusa Pacific..Davidson Ezinwa..Nigeria

Fresno State...Mike Agostini..Trinidad

Westmont...Jean Louis Ravelomantsoa...Madagazcar

LSU..Richard Thompson..Trinidad

Missouri...Chidi Imoh..Nigeria

Andrew Riley is the fastest Big10 sprinter in ages, and he isn't even a sprinter. That's how weak the Big10 is when it comes to speed.

I 'll give it to Charlie Paddock as the best USC sprinter, but won't ignore Jamaicans Lennox Miller and Don Quarrie.

The first great UCLA sprinter was Lloyd LaBeach out of Panama. Both TCU/UTEP loaded with foreign sprinters.

The fastest college sprinter this year would be FSU's Kemar Hyman who just ran a 9.95, he's from the Cayman Islands.

What if Bolt, Powell, Blake and Carter had ran for some USA schools like all those other Jamaicans had? Too bad Darrel Brown from Trinidad didn't, he needed it. Who remembers Seun Ogunkoya (spell?) from Nigeria?

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 09:34 PM
Rating: http://www.tracktalk.net/images/rating/rating_1.gif (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11572&nojs=1#goto_threadrating) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/misc/menu_open.gif Display Modes (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11572&nojs=1#goto_displaymodes) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/misc/menu_open.gif

#1 (http://www.tracktalk.net/showpost.php?p=353844&postcount=1) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/buttons/reputation.gif (http://www.tracktalk.net/reputation.php?p=353844) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/buttons/report.gif (http://www.tracktalk.net/report.php?p=353844)

http://www.tracktalk.net/images/statusicon/post_old.gif 07-01-2012, 12:39 PM

http://www.tracktalk.net/images/icons/icon1.gif Jamaica/Trinidad

It started in the late 40's when the island had...

George Rhoden Morgan State

Les Laing Fresno State

Herb McKenley Illinois

Arthur Wint all 6-5 of him (have read 6-4 to 6-6) guy was tall.

That group would win a trunk load of Olympics medals from the 100 to the 800. In 1952 that gang broke the WR in the 4x4 with McKenley running the first ever sub 45.00 split with his 44.6. One season Rhoden, McKenley & Wint were the top three ranked 400m sprinters in the word. McKenley is still the only sprinter to run the Olympic finals in the 100-200-400.

In the late 50's Dennis Johnson Bakersfield JC/ San Jose State was running a world record 9.3.

In the 60's/70's they had Lennox Miller and Don Quarrie both USC Trojans. They would both win a couple Olympic medals a piece.

Trinidad had it's jets also in that time period I mentioned above...

E.Mcdonald Bailey

George Lewis

Mike Agostini Fresno State (white sprinter)

Edwin Roberts NCC

...all among the best in the world. Lewis a 100m WR holder, all but him running in Olympic finals. Bailey and Roberts medaling.

Between back then and 2000

Trinidad

Hasley Crawford..Eastern Michigan

Ato Boldon...SJCC/UCLA

Wendell Mottley...Yale

Jamaica

Bert Cameron...UTEP

Ray Stewart...TCU

Mike Fray..UTEP

Percival Spencer...TCU (on that NCAA 4x1 record team)

Ben Johnson, Linford Christie & Donovan Bailey were all born in Jamaica.

Since 2000 those island have expoded as far as sprinters goes.

Trinidad

Marc Burns...Auburn

Aaron Armstrong...Barton/Florida

Richard Thompson..LSU

Keston Bledman

Jamaica

Michael Frater...TCU

Steve Mullings..Barton/Miss St

Asafa Powell

Nesta Carter

Nikel Ashmeade

Usian Bolt

Yohan Blake

Soooooo much speed, from small populations. Then there's the brothers...

Mal and Mel Spence Jamaica ASU 400m guys

Asafa and Donovan Powell Jamaica

Ainsley and Aaron Armstrong father and son Trinidad

Michael and Lindel Frater Jamaica

Steve and Dwight Mullings Jamaica, Dwight a 400m guy.

But at no time have both islands been as potenially potent as they are right now. Very realistic to think...

Jamaica wins the 100 200 and the 4x1 in WR time.

Trinidad medals in the 4x1, has two sprinters in the 100m final. The 100m final could have 5 lanes with those isanders in them. The Jamaicans could sweep the 100. Take 1-2 in the 200m.

If we ran the All Time born in Jamaica 100m it would be stunning.

lane

1.Ben Johnson...WR/Olympic gold

2.Linford Christie...Olympic gold

3.Asafa Powell...king of the sub10.00

4.Usain Bolt...has won it all. WR holder

5.Donovan Bailey...WR/Olympic gold

6.Yohan Blake...World Champion

7.Don Quarrie...silver medalist

8.Lennox Miller..silver & bronze medalist

With 9.7 guy Nesta Carter watching, whoa!!!!!!!

The All Time Trinidad 100m

lane

1.E.McDonal Bailey...Olympic medalist

2.Mike Agostini..Olympic finalist

3.Richard Thompson...Olympic medalist

4.Hasley Crawford...Olympic gold medal

5.Ato Boldon...Olympic medalist

6.George Lewis...WR 100m

7.Keston Bedman..9.85

8.Edwin Roberts...9.2 (Oly 200m medalist)

Only the mighty 300 mill plus USA compares to all that above. As we know a lot of the Jamaicans are staying home now as opposed to when they were always off to some school in the USA. We can't argue with how that is going.

Then we had the female sprinters.

join date......................

that's sbm, who uses that account to discuss track.

one wonders if that's actually so given the uberfat physical appearance of sbm though

hmmm

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 09:36 PM
now we need facebook accounts

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 09:38 PM
http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11637

Avante
07-15-2012, 09:38 PM
join date......................

that's sbm, who uses that account to discuss track.

one wonders if that's actually so given the uberfat physical appearance of sbm though

hmmm

You are so wrong it's comical. Does SM know pro wrestling, how out football?

Dude trust me on this, you couldn't be more wrong if you worked at it.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 09:39 PM
http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11632

Avante
07-15-2012, 09:40 PM

Kind of got schooled didn't ya? Want more track?

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 09:40 PM
http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11632

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 09:41 PM
Picked up an harmonica at 10 instead of 40.

Avante
07-15-2012, 09:42 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

So where is SM? That should prove we are not the same.

DMC
http://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_highneg.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_highneg.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_highneg.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_highneg.gif

http://www.tracktalk.net/images/icons/icon1.gif If you knew then what you know now.....

...what would you have done differently?

I would have played linebacker instead of runningback.

Picked up an harmonica at 10 instead of 40.

Picked up a guitar at 10. Can fake some slide.

Would have paid attention in English class.

Would have stayed in the military.

Would have stayed away from the acid.

Clipper Nation
Would have stayed away from the acid.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

DMC
07-15-2012, 09:43 PM

DiscoGary http://www.tracktalk.net/images/polls/bar2-l.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/polls/bar2.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/polls/bar2-r.gif 9 (http://www.tracktalk.net/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=616) 42.86% Avante http://www.tracktalk.net/images/polls/bar3-l.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/polls/bar3.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/polls/bar3-r.gif 12 (http://www.tracktalk.net/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=616) 57.14% Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll
http://www.tracktalk.net/images/buttons/reply.gif (http://www.tracktalk.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=356557)
Page 1 of 5 1 2 (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11637&page=2)3 (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11637&page=3)4 (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11637&page=4)5 (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11637&page=5) > (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11637&page=2) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/misc/menu_open.gif
http://www.tracktalk.net/images/buttons/firstnew.gif (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11637#post356557) View First Unread (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11637#post356557)
Thread Tools (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11637&nojs=1#goto_threadtools) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/misc/menu_open.gif Display Modes (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11637&nojs=1#goto_displaymodes) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/misc/menu_open.gif #1 (http://www.tracktalk.net/showpost.php?p=356557&postcount=1)
http://www.tracktalk.net/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 07-13-2012, 02:01 PM
http://www.tracktalk.net/image.php?u=2488&dateline=1333771696 (http://www.tracktalk.net/member.php?u=2488) Crystazul (http://www.tracktalk.net/member.php?u=2488) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
http://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gif

http://www.tracktalk.net/images/icons/icon1.gif Who is the better troll?

A question for the ages...

Gonna give the nod to Avante. DiscoGary is probably better at what he does but I feel like he struggles to troll successfully outside of political matters.

Avante is a modern renaissance man!

Avante
07-15-2012, 09:44 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Now how old is SM?

Reck
07-15-2012, 09:44 PM
This guys is as disliked there as he is here. :lol

DMC
07-15-2012, 09:45 PM
Check out his rep bar lol

Avante
07-15-2012, 09:45 PM
DiscoGary http://www.tracktalk.net/images/polls/bar2-l.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/polls/bar2.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/polls/bar2-r.gif 9 (http://www.tracktalk.net/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=616) 42.86% Avante http://www.tracktalk.net/images/polls/bar3-l.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/polls/bar3.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/polls/bar3-r.gif 12 (http://www.tracktalk.net/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=616) 57.14% Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

http://www.tracktalk.net/images/buttons/reply.gif (http://www.tracktalk.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=356557)
Page 1 of 5 1 2 (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11637&page=2)3 (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11637&page=3)4 (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11637&page=4)5 (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11637&page=5) > (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11637&page=2) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/misc/menu_open.gif

http://www.tracktalk.net/images/buttons/firstnew.gif (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11637#post356557) View First Unread (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11637#post356557)
Thread Tools (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11637&nojs=1#goto_threadtools) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/misc/menu_open.gif Display Modes (http://www.tracktalk.net/showthread.php?t=11637&nojs=1#goto_displaymodes) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/misc/menu_open.gif #1 (http://www.tracktalk.net/showpost.php?p=356557&postcount=1)
http://www.tracktalk.net/images/statusicon/post_new.gif 07-13-2012, 02:01 PM
http://www.tracktalk.net/image.php?u=2488&dateline=1333771696 (http://www.tracktalk.net/member.php?u=2488) Crystazul (http://www.tracktalk.net/member.php?u=2488) http://www.tracktalk.net/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif
http://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_pos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gifhttp://www.tracktalk.net/images/reputation/reputation_highpos.gif

http://www.tracktalk.net/images/icons/icon1.gif Who is the better troll?

A question for the ages...

Gonna give the nod to Avante. DiscoGary is probably better at what he does but I feel like he struggles to troll successfully outside of political matters.

Avante is a modern renaissance man!

Keep it coming:hat

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 09:46 PM
http://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=4662809

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Reck
07-15-2012, 09:46 PM
Yeah I saw that. lol

Too bad we dont have a rep function here. He'd be in the negative infinite numbers.

Avante
07-15-2012, 09:47 PM
This guys is as disliked there as he is here. :lol

My two "fun" boards. Serious in the track/football boards.

Reck
http://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_read.php?thread=4662809

ROLF mega exposed!!

Does your own mama even likes you Avante?

What a sorry excuse for a human being. :lol

lakerhaterade
:lol Jamaican

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 09:48 PM
http://z15.invisionfree.com/SprintZone/index.php?showtopic=6582&view=findpost&p=10448510

:lmao Banned on other forums for pulling the same shit he does on here

Avante
07-15-2012, 09:48 PM
Yeah I saw that. lol

Too bad we dont have a rep function here. He'd be in the negative infinite numbers.

It's all good, more fun doing what I do. I tried that nice guy thing, it sucked.

Reck
07-15-2012, 09:49 PM
I have a feeling this will be Avante's last night here.

He either leaves here or will live here with the constant reminder that he is a failure everywhere he goes. :lol

DMC
07-15-2012, 09:50 PM
Poor man's Culburn.

tee hee

Clipper Nation
:lol "Randy Moss would have been a great sprinter"

lakerhaterade
http://z15.invisionfree.com/SprintZone/index.php?showtopic=6582&view=findpost&p=10448510

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Reck
It's all good, more fun doing what I do. I tried that nice guy thing, it sucked.

You're beyond that.

You're a failure at life. Go end it.

Avante
07-15-2012, 09:51 PM

There is a long story there. Nothing like this place. Totally different deal.

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 09:51 PM
I have a feeling this will be Avante's last night here.

He either leaves here or will live here with the constant reminder that he is a failure everywhere he goes. :lol

wow, everyone including me was wrong about avante.

he's a REAL fucking poster! :lmao:lmao:lmao

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Reck
07-15-2012, 09:52 PM

How is it different?

Everywhere you post you get ridiculed.

That's not a coincidence, its a pattern. :lmao

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 09:52 PM
Poor man's Culburn.

tee hee

I agree

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 09:53 PM
How is that different at all, B.... you still spam lists and change the arguments when you lose... :lol

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 09:54 PM
So now we know two things:::

1.) Avante is a real poster (preceded by RaZon)

2.) SBM is still a prison guard

lakerhaterade
So now we know two things:::

1.) Avante is a real poster (preceded by RaZon)

2.) SBM is still a prison guard

and a loser

silverblk mystix
I'd say Avante is ten times smarter than the rest of you.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 09:55 PM
I did my own google search and brought up these astonishing statistics

79% of Spurstalk think you are a complete retard with no intelligent offerings towards a conversation save that of which you google.

20% just ignore your dumbass replies and care less hoping you will go away in time

1% (sbm) rides your cock until the cows come home hoping that you will one day meet him in a public restroom and sodomize his purple starfish like Hector "the meatman" Sanchez does on his breaks at work

lakerhaterade

Lol why you on his dick now? :lol

For all we know, he almost tried to scuffle with you, yet you have no one here to back you up or save you.

You're on an island.

Avante
How is it different?

Everywhere you post you get ridiculed.

That's not a coincidence, its a pattern. :lmao

People simple cannoit stand someone who knows more than them and doesn't hide that fact. Go ahead take a few minutes and read.

Reck
07-15-2012, 09:56 PM

:cry

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 09:58 PM
People simple cannoit stand someone who knows more than them and doesn't hide that fact. Go ahead take a few minutes and read.

You're the second coming of KBP, except your Jamaican. :lol

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 09:58 PM
http://z15.invisionfree.com/SprintZone/index.php?showtopic=6582&view=findpost&p=10448575

Reck
07-15-2012, 09:59 PM

Oh I highly doubt that.

I'll give you this though, you are consistent everywhere you go.

You may not know it but you are delusional.

And that's not even me mocking you, you really do have a condition.

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 10:03 PM
Wow Avante, SBM sure is a good buddy of yours to leave you vulnerable to us grillers.

Not only do you suck as a poster, but you suck being part of a posse SBM.

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 10:06 PM
Oh I highly doubt that.

I think it's the acid he didn't lay off.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 10:08 PM
I think it's the acid he didn't lay off.

Avante
07-15-2012, 10:12 PM
wow, everyone including me was wrong about avante.

he's a REAL fucking poster! :lmao:lmao:lmao

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

What did I tell you?

Avante
07-15-2012, 10:14 PM
Oh I highly doubt that.

No not really I have a few pet interests. When it comes to those I can hang with anyone.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 10:15 PM
Give it up, son... you have been thoroughly regulated, tbh...

:lol Acid
:lol Harmonica

lakerhaterade
What did I tell you?

You didn't say you were one of the biggest loser's on the internet.

:lmao Jamaica
:lmao not laying off the acids

Avante
http://z15.invisionfree.com/SprintZone/index.php?showtopic=6582&view=findpost&p=10448575

Now do I Google? Do I follow track or what?

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 10:17 PM
Now do I Google? Do I follow track or what?

I :cry really hate :cry John Cena... :cry where's my acid? :cry

Reck
07-15-2012, 10:17 PM
No not really I have a few pet interests. When it comes to those I can hang with anyone.

Pet interests as in going to online boards spamming the shit out of them?

In either case, you have some serious issues.

No person in their right mind would spend all their times online spamming boards and getting kicked around like a rag doll.

Doesn't sound like something a normal person would do.

Go see a psychiatrist.

Avante
07-15-2012, 10:21 PM
Pet interests as in going to online boards spamming the shit out of them?

In either case, you have some serious issues.

No person in their right mind would spend all their times online spamming boards and getting kicked around like a rag doll.

Doesn't sound like something a normal person would do.

Go see a psychiatrist.

I can see you didn't read anything.

Clipper Nation
07-15-2012, 10:26 PM
I can see you didn't read anything.

Avante
07-15-2012, 10:30 PM

Yep...

Orange Wedge
Green Barrel
Purple Wedge
Microdot
Sunshine

...it was all over the place in the 60's.

Remember we were cooking at the drive-in, got lost and couldn't find our way out, hahahahaha!!!! Saw Barbarella.

Woo Bum-kon
07-16-2012, 09:33 AM
:lmao this dude had the audacity to claim that SpursTalk was the only play that considered him a troll.

Clipper Nation
07-16-2012, 09:50 AM
:lmao this dude had the audacity to claim that SpursTalk was the only play that considered him a troll.

:lol He thought people liked him elsewhere
:lol Negative rep or bans from every track forum
:lol Acid-dropping troll

silverblk mystix
07-16-2012, 07:59 PM
I guess the "life coach" didn't feel confident enough in her qualifications.

silverblk mystix
07-17-2012, 03:53 PM
I guess the "life coach" didn't feel confident enough in her qualifications.

BacktoBasics
07-17-2012, 03:57 PM
Not all surprised to hear that you're a prison guard. That would explain the past criminal record. How many have you actually aided and abetted. Busted for having a little side deal on the take? Wouldn't surprise me at all dealing with a low life like yourself.

silverblk mystix
07-17-2012, 04:28 PM
Not all surprised to hear that you're a prison guard. That would explain the past criminal record. How many have you actually aided and abetted. Busted for having a little side deal on the take? Wouldn't surprise me at all dealing with a low life like yourself.

So are you taking on the challenge and "life coaching" me.

Will this take some heat off of your kids?

I really want your help.

BacktoBasics
07-17-2012, 04:29 PM
So are you taking on the challenge and "life coaching" me.

Will this take some heat off of your kids?

I really want your help.Yeah I'll help you. PM me your real name and place of employment.

silverblk mystix
07-17-2012, 04:36 PM
Yeah I'll help you. PM me your real name and place of employment.

Well, I need to see your credentials first--after all I am paying you.

Send me your info and I will run a background check first,

Thanks, I am excited.

BacktoBasics
07-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Well, I need to see your credentials first--after all I am paying you.

Send me your info and I will run a background check first,

Thanks, I am excited.
This is on the house.

silverblk mystix
07-17-2012, 04:39 PM
This is on the house.

I still need your info- you can never be too safe.

Little bg check, fingerprints, check for felonies...basic stuff

thanks

BacktoBasics
07-17-2012, 04:41 PM
Feel free to pour your heart out. They're all ears.

(210) 225-6741

silverblk mystix
07-17-2012, 04:56 PM
Feel free to pour your heart out. They're all ears.

(210) 225-6741

What kind of a life coach posts a crack-house number for all to see?

I thought you were qualified.

BacktoBasics
07-17-2012, 05:01 PM
What kind of a life coach posts a crack-house number for all to see?

I thought you were qualified.
Its not a crack house. Dial it and find out who you just called. I don't think they would appreciate you referring to their number as a crack house number.

silverblk mystix
07-17-2012, 05:20 PM
Its not a crack house. Dial it and find out who you just called. I don't think they would appreciate you referring to their number as a crack house number.

OK.

I will try again.