DMC
07-15-2012, 02:22 PM
Sup bro?:lol

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 02:23 PM
:lol

DMC
07-15-2012, 02:24 PM
:lmao (http://www.myspace.com/brianandthemystics)

DMC
07-15-2012, 02:24 PM
:lmao

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 02:26 PM

DMC
07-15-2012, 02:27 PM

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 02:28 PM

DMC
07-15-2012, 02:32 PM

Avante
07-15-2012, 02:36 PM
DMC, you are being owned, trust me!

DMC
07-15-2012, 02:37 PM

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 02:40 PM

silverblk mystix
07-15-2012, 02:40 PM

DMC
07-15-2012, 02:47 PM
You gots some splainin' to do.

mavs>spurs
07-15-2012, 03:07 PM
shit just got real

redzero
07-15-2012, 03:09 PM
:lmao sbm is going the lakaluva route by just claiming that he is winning without doing anything.

ChumpDumper
07-15-2012, 03:13 PM
Never fun.

Pickle
07-15-2012, 03:14 PM
I don't know what it is, but any of those guys look like they'd get raped if they ever got cornered without any way to call for backup.

Sybok
07-15-2012, 03:35 PM
Dear Tino,

Perhaps your name isn't Tino, but that which we call a rose, by any other name...well, you know the rest.

Let not these reprobates of human decency drag your soul into the mire with them, for they shall tarry there beyond due time. Instead, lighten your burden upon my shoulders and walk with me for a time. The pain in your heart runs deep. Share it, and from the sharing gain strength to face these demons of this denizen, these... marauders of mayhem. Such vile, disgusting creatures would cause pain in even the gayest of souls (I mean that in the classical sense, not in the contemporary, Earthly sense).

Let's be off on our journey to enlightenment through discovery.

Kindest Regards,

Sy

TE
07-15-2012, 04:05 PM
This is some serious detective work tbh

DMC
07-15-2012, 04:12 PM

lakerhaterade
07-15-2012, 06:41 PM
:wow is that really SBM? I take it is because he certainly hasn't bickered much in this thread

DMC
07-15-2012, 06:48 PM
:lmao :flag:

lakerhaterade
08-24-2012, 04:17 AM
sbm = dmc imho

lakerhaterade
08-24-2012, 04:17 AM
unless there was some moderation from the mods or the two agreed to keep personal info confidential

Avante
08-24-2012, 04:29 AM
I have this theory that there are a certain % of you who really do enjoy the joust/conflict/turmoil/battle/put down. You'd rather do that than talk about asshole tattoo's and spit or swallow. You actually search out threads where you can wallow in the blood, the guts and the beer, it's stimulating, exciting, fun. So a guy like SBM is missed because he provided that. Sure I know you must play.."oh no that isn't true at all"...I say bullshit yes it is true, and you guys prove it by following me around. Pages and pages and pages of threads and where are you....following me around. Jousting with SBM.

We are all here to be entertained, who didn't see SBM as entertaining? I miss the guy, he got things rolling. Something I wish more of you could do.

lakerhaterade
08-24-2012, 04:36 AM
:lmao Avante is sbm's leech. Everywhere sbm is mentioned, avante arrives to subsequently take the DNAs of those who bring up his boyfriend.

get out of this thread you stupid faggot, no one is even talking to you.

please avoid posting here by doing your acid. make sure to do us the favor of doing too much, maybe then mother nature will take you away.

Avante
08-24-2012, 04:45 AM
:lmao Avante is sbm's leech. Everywhere sbm is mentioned, avante arrives to subsequently take the DNAs of those who bring up his boyfriend.

get out of this thread you stupid faggot, no one is even talking to you.

please avoid posting here by doing your acid. make sure to do us the favor of doing too much, maybe then mother nature will take you away.

Calm down little fella, surprised you still play that retarted 15 year old bullshit on me anymore. I'd think by now you'd have enought common sense to realize it doesn't work worth a fuck. So keep it real midget, ok?

You are a great example of what I'm talking about, all you do is what you just did, that being play the internet dummy in hiding bit. I'm guessing breeding. Do you honestly believe that lameass shit makes some kind of impact other than making you look totally retarded? You are who I'm talking about numb nuts, a guy who is only here to play what you just played. You get a nut acting like a deranged moron in hiding don't you? If we look at your history all you ever do is what you just did, that is the only reason you are here. Thanks for proving my point.

If you decide to respond come real, save the goofy immature bullshit for somebody else it doesn't work on me.

lakerhaterade
08-24-2012, 04:50 AM
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyways, back to the topic at hand.

what do you all think happened to all the censored and moderated posts between dmc and sbm in this thread tbh?

Avante
08-24-2012, 04:53 AM
annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyways, back to the topic at hand.

what do you all think happened to all the censored and moderated posts between dmc and sbm in this thread tbh?

Who really gives a fuck dude?

lakerhaterade
08-24-2012, 04:55 AM
Who really gives a fuck dude?

why are you so defensive about a situation regarding your boyfriend?

honest question, and no trolling here.

you are doing exactly what you claim others on this forum do to you. either stop following me around (replying to this thread) or you'll be a hypocrite of you're own word.

Avante
08-24-2012, 05:00 AM
why are you so defensive about a situation regarding your boyfriend?

honest question, and no trolling here.

you are doing exactly what you claim others on this forum do to you. either stop following me around (replying to this thread) or you'll be a hypocrite of you're own word.

Are you really as fucking stupid as you act? Did you not just unload on me for no reason? And now I'm following you around? Are you really that totally fucked? What happens if you kept you big mouth shut, well? Do I ever talk to you if you aren't bugging me....nope! Why?....because you're an immature little punk. Leave me alone and see what happens...ok? Grow up little fella...ok?

lakerhaterade
08-24-2012, 05:03 AM
Are you really as fucking stupid as you act? Did you not just unload on me for no reason? And now I'm following you around? Are you really that totally fucked? What happens if you kept you big mouth shut, well? Do I ever talk to you if you aren't bugging me....nope! Why?....because you're an immature little punk. Leave me alone and see what happens...ok? Grow up little fella...ok?

You came into this thread trying to stir attention away from the subject matter at hand. It's that simple.

And yeah, you followed me around into this thread. Why don't you go back to the nfl forum and boast about how great Alex Smith and the 49ers are going to be this season.

Those last couple of sentences are just a complete failure in terms of getting anything across. You sound mad. Go take some cyanide and cure the pain.

lakerhaterade
08-24-2012, 05:05 AM
Anyyyyyyyyyyyyyways, before Avante responds with a similar post, everybody just ignore his efforts and direct him to his thread (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202589&page=3).

I wonder what happened between sbm and dmc tbh :wakeup

Avante
08-24-2012, 05:10 AM
You came into this thread trying to stir attention away from the subject matter at hand. It's that simple.

And yeah, you followed me around into this thread. Why don't you go back to the nfl forum and boast about how great Alex Smith and the 49ers are going to be this season.

Those last couple of sentences are just a complete failure in terms of getting anything across. You sound mad. Go take some cyanide and cure the pain.

You're way out of your league here slick, and I feel guilty slapping you around. The shit you bring is sooooo fucking retarted it's comical. The book on you is this...punk ass kid totally brainless with a big ass mouth. Do this fucker, stick to dealing with those down there on your level, ok? Trying to step up in class isn't working for you. You aren't ready, trust me.

you...hey Avante
me..what?
you..go take some cyanide.
me...ok:downspin:

Dude, you really are that fucking stupid, now get lost.

lakerhaterade
08-24-2012, 05:11 AM
You're way out of your league here slick, and I feel guilty slapping you around. The shit you bring is sooooo fucking retarted it's comical. The book on you is this...punk ass kid totally brainless with a big ass mouth. Do this fucker, stick to dealing with those down there on your level, ok? Trying to step up in class isn't working for you. You aren't ready, trust me.

you...hey Avante
me..what?
you..go take some cyanide.
me...ok:downspin:

Dude, you really are that fucking stupid, now get lost.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202589&page=3

Avante
08-24-2012, 05:17 AM
Anyyyyyyyyyyyyyways, before Avante responds with a similar post, everybody just ignore his efforts and direct him to his thread (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202589&page=3).

I wonder what happened between sbm and dmc tbh :wakeup

You come in here start messing with me then try to play the victim, are you fucking kidding me? Dude leave me alone and we'll never have any communication, ok? You are about as worthless as a one legged whore.

lakerhaterade
08-24-2012, 05:18 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202589

Avante
08-24-2012, 05:21 AM
Talk about a total beat down, that was nasty, hahahaha!!!!!!! The kid is so overwelmed all he can do is post links. Maybe the little punk will think twice next time.

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lakerhaterade
08-24-2012, 05:37 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202589

benefactor
08-24-2012, 05:38 AM
I guess that really was his band. I'm guessing sbm went to Kori/LJ and they told DMC to delete it.

DMC
08-24-2012, 09:20 AM
I gotz m@d $killz