PDA

View Full Version : Meaning of Life?

AussieFanKurt
07-16-2012, 03:53 AM
Go

mavs>spurs
07-16-2012, 04:13 AM
happiness, the path could be completely different for each and every one of us tbh.

mouse
07-16-2012, 04:35 AM
Define meaning,

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/sequence1.gif

Clipper Nation
07-16-2012, 05:06 AM
Liberty, property, prosperity, generosity, and the ability to pursue happiness....

Amarelooms
07-16-2012, 06:08 AM
Reproduce

:elephant

bus driver
07-16-2012, 08:29 AM
reproduce

:elephant

+1

TE
07-16-2012, 08:38 AM
Liberty, property, prosperity, generosity, and the ability to pursue happiness....

cantthinkofanything
07-16-2012, 09:55 AM
Boats and hos

Sa_Spursfan20
07-16-2012, 10:44 AM

Joel Anthony
07-16-2012, 10:45 AM
Calf & Tats
Bitches & Blunts

tlongII
07-16-2012, 10:48 AM
MlfcF1I5e_g

Medvedenko
07-16-2012, 04:02 PM
Truthfully, the meaning of life has always been about trying to find the MEANING in Life.
It will continue to do so and once it's found, Life ceases to have meaning.

cantthinkofanything
07-16-2012, 04:05 PM
Truthfully, the meaning of life has always been about trying to find the MEANING in Life.
It will continue to do so and once it's found, Life ceases to have meaning.

what a ripoff

Wild Cobra Kai
07-16-2012, 06:57 PM
It's all just a meaningless blur of food and sex as we hurtle towards Necropolis.

silverblk mystix
07-16-2012, 08:09 PM

You got it all backwards.

Big Empty
07-16-2012, 08:23 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7c/Toynbee_tile_at_franklin_square_2002.jpg/300px-Toynbee_tile_at_franklin_square_2002.jpg

Sense
07-16-2012, 09:23 PM
Why does life have to have a meaning? I really don't think there is any, you're here.. and then you die.

The Reckoning
07-16-2012, 09:56 PM
qBArMmngVH4

what i want to know is why the fuck everything is so expensive in australia? 8 bones for a "pint" thats smaller than a pint. fuck all.

tbh though its because of the red queen hypothesis. we race to genetically mutate as quickly as possible through sexual reproduction in an everlasting evolutionary biological war with parasites.

Leetonidas
07-16-2012, 10:03 PM
there is no meaning

Avante
07-17-2012, 02:54 AM
It's a testing ground, a place where our souls either impress the almighty God or fall prey to the weems of Lucifer. The constant struggle between good and evil with our souls hanging in the balance. To overcome temptation, and accept Jesus Christ as our savior, that is the meaning of life. Without God there is no life.

AussieFanKurt
07-17-2012, 03:29 AM
It's a testing ground, a place where our souls either impress the almighty God or fall prey to the weems of Lucifer. The constant struggle between good and evil with our souls hanging in the balance. To overcome temptation, and accept Jesus Christ as our savior, that is the meaning of life. Without God there is no life.

are you saying this is purgatory?

Avante
07-17-2012, 03:41 AM
are you saying this is purgatory?

No it's a stage, a place to act out the drama of life. A place where our souls either give into lust and greed and jealousy and all things inspired by the dark forces of evil with Lucifer sitting atop a thorne of burning rock or we rise above the pit falls of life and look to the heavens and the Father for guidance, His wish our command.

AussieFanKurt
07-17-2012, 07:33 AM
No it's a stage, a place to act out the drama of life. A place where our souls either give into lust and greed and jealousy and all things inspired by the dark forces of evil with Lucifer sitting atop a thorne of burning rock or we rise above the pit falls of life and look to the heavens and the Father for guidance, His wish our command.

Okay fair enough.

I don't see there is a god or lucifer

Avante
07-17-2012, 10:26 AM
Okay fair enough.

I don't see there is a god or lucifer

It doesn't matter what you believe the battle for your soul rages on. As of right now you will burn in hell for all eternity. Lucifer is winning in your life.

Clipper Nation
07-17-2012, 10:32 AM
It doesn't matter what you believe the battle for your soul rages on. As of right now you will burn in hell for all eternity. Lucifer is winning in your life.

:lol Trying to rip off jack sommerset's Bible-thumper act now

Clipper Nation
07-17-2012, 10:35 AM

So now you're exposed as racist, sexist, homophobic, and intolerant of other religions... :lol

Avante
07-17-2012, 10:35 AM
:lol Trying to rip off jack sommerset's Bible-thumper act now

I can do it all little fella. I have no limits:king

Ginobilly
07-17-2012, 11:29 AM

This would make a cool Lord of The Rings type of fantasy movie. I always wondered why today's directors haven't really touched on biblical stories. With today's CGI anything is possible(avatar). They could do the story of the Universes creation in 3D. Then Lucifer's and his bad angels battle with God and his Angels. You know God is going to win in the end, but it doesn't matter because people are intrigued by biblical themes. Peter Jackson and Guillermo del Toro/James Cameron should get together for a project like this.

silverblk mystix
07-17-2012, 11:39 AM
This would make a cool Lord of The Rings type of fantasy movie. I always wondered why today's directors haven't really touched on biblical stories. With today's CGI anything is possible(avatar). They could do the story of the Universes creation in 3D. Then Lucifer's and his bad angels battle with God and his Angels. You know God is going to win in the end, but it doesn't matter because people are intrigued by biblical themes. Peter Jackson and Guillermo del Toro/James Cameron should get together for a project like this.

Hollywood is only interested in making cartoons for adults who never really outgrew their childhood and of course, Jewish holocaust stories.
Gay themes also are highly encouraged.

AussieFanKurt
07-18-2012, 04:47 AM
Hollywood is only interested in making cartoons for adults who never really outgrew their childhood and of course, Jewish holocaust stories.

Lets be honest out of Hollywood's movies of late there have been very very few that could be classed under the genre gay themes and also very few holocaust stories.

Avante
07-18-2012, 05:36 AM

We think God is going to win at the end, the fact He doesn't...whoa! Then we find out that Lucifer is really not this badasses name, his real name is...Allah! Obviously we'd need a kickass soundtrack.

Los0g9Et7Ow (http://Los0g9Et7Ow)

HejsUs-IND8&feature=related (http://HejsUs-IND8&feature=related)

The battle to decide the fact of mankind will be straight out of Revelations, with a different outcome. It will be the greatest battle ever fought on the big screen. Something on a whole different level.

Only one movie ever lingered in my mind days after seeing it, that was...The Exorcist....I couldn't seperate moviedom/fantasy from reality. This would be like that, it would take awhile to get over it.

DMC
07-18-2012, 09:34 AM
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Blake
07-18-2012, 10:26 AM

lol weems

Blake
07-18-2012, 10:28 AM
Peter Jackson and Guillermo del Toro/James Cameron should get together for a project like this.

Kirk Cameron is ready to come aboard.

Ginobilly
07-18-2012, 10:59 AM

I don't think they are highly encouraged, but these types of movies always seem to win the Oscars. Brokeback mountain won an oscar?:lmao Terrible acting, unrealistic storyline, cliche, etc. A more realistic, down to earth movie gay movie would be Javier Bardem's Segunda Piel.

Ginobilly
07-18-2012, 11:11 AM
We think God is going to win at the end, the fact He doesn't...whoa! Then we find out that Lucifer is really not this badasses name, his real name is...Allah! Obviously we'd need a kickass soundtrack.

Los0g9Et7Ow (http://Los0g9Et7Ow)

HejsUs-IND8&feature=related (http://HejsUs-IND8&feature=related)

The battle to decide the fact of mankind will be straight out of Revelations, with a different outcome. It will be the greatest battle ever fought on the big screen. Something on a whole different level.

Only one movie ever lingered in my mind days after seeing it, that was...The Exorcist....I couldn't seperate moviedom/fantasy from reality. This would be like that, it would take awhile to get over it.

The Exorcist is the only movie I've ever had nightmares with. It just fucks with your mind. It don't matter if your a believer or not, just creepy as fuck.

Yeah, God doesn't win at first. Lucifer breaks him(like Bane did to Batman)(Their first battle is in Spirit form). With God defeated, there is no hope for the Universe and the realities of life. So God makes himself into a man(Jesus) and challenges Lucifer on Earth for supreme ruler of all the infinite universe, for all times. The battle could be a return of the king type of battle. All the great biblical all-stars heroes on the battlefield. Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Jim Cavaziel, Tim Tebow. They defeat satan; making everything right in the universe.

The Gemini Method
07-18-2012, 11:15 AM
Laugh, love, fuck, and drink liquor.

cantthinkofanything
07-18-2012, 11:20 AM
I don't think they are highly encouraged, but these types of movies always seem to win the Oscars. Brokeback mountain won an oscar?:lmao Terrible acting, unrealistic storyline, cliche, etc. A more realistic, down to earth movie gay movie would be Javier Bardem's Segunda Piel.

I like your idea about a realistic gay movie. But I was thinking this could be accomplished with a combination of The Bird Cage and Philadelphia. I think you keep the full Bird Cage movie but then have the same actors re-do the plot of Philadelphia and add it to the end. But the twist is that it's not Robin Williams or Nathan Lane that gets the AIDS. Instead, it's their straight son who contracted it by sharing a wine glass with Robin Williams.

Ginobilly
07-18-2012, 11:25 AM
I like your idea about a realistic gay movie. But I was thinking this could be accomplished with a combination of The Bird Cage and Philadelphia. I think you keep the full Bird Cage movie but then have the same actors re-do the plot of Philadelphia and add it to the end. But the twist is that it's not Robin Williams or Nathan Lane that gets the AIDS. Instead, it's their straight son who contracted it by sharing a wine glass with Robin Williams.

lol:lmao

another good movie would be: Straight guys against Gay guys in the US. Robert Rodriguez directs. Danny Trejo(represents the straight guys) against Taylor Lautner(gay guys).

cantthinkofanything
07-18-2012, 11:33 AM

another good movie would be: Straight guys against Gay guys in the US. Robert Rodriguez directs. Danny Trejo(represents the straight guys) against Taylor Lautner(gay guys).

I like it. Imagine the conflict that a white racist homophobe would experience. On one had, he can't stand the gays. But he doesn't want to turn the country over to the Mexicans either.

Avante
07-18-2012, 11:34 AM
The Exorcist is the only movie I've ever had nightmares with. It just fucks with your mind. It don't matter if your a believer or not, just creepy as fuck.

Yeah, God doesn't win at first. Lucifer breaks him(like Bane did to Batman)(Their first battle is in Spirit form). With God defeated, there is no hope for the Universe and the realities of life. So God makes himself into a man(Jesus) and challenges Lucifer on Earth for supreme ruler of all the infinite universe, for all times. The battle could be a return of the king type of battle. All the great biblical all-stars heroes on the battlefield. Jesus, Moses, Abraham, Jim Cavaziel, Tim Tebow. They defeat satan; making everything right in the universe.

I've never watched The Exorcist since, yep one time was enought.

God while defeated is still kicking, nobody punches Gods ticket, nobody. So Gabriel and few other Angels haul God off to safety. Allah back to his guise as Lucifer is now feeling pretty good about himself, so he starts looking for ways to punish those in Gods army who survived the battle. One of those survivors was Samson (hair tied up indside a helmet)as we know Samson was a bad jawbone of an ass slinging hombre, a very bad man. So while in hiding God sends for Samson. God can get inside all our minds. Of course this will all be in...Lucifers Wrath II..coming out the following July in a theater near you.

cantthinkofanything
07-18-2012, 11:36 AM

God while defeated is still kicking, nobody punches Gods ticket, nobody. So Gabriel and few other Angels haul God off to safety. Allah back to his guise as Lucifer is now feeling pretty good about himself, so he starts looking for ways to punish those in Gods army who survived the battle. One of those survivors was Samson (hair tied up indside a helmet)as we know Samson was a bad jawbone of an ass slinging hombre, a very bad man. So while in hiding God sends for Samson. God can get inside all our minds. Of course this will all be in...Lucifers Wrath II..coming out the following July in a theater near you.

Keep up Sparky. If you want to contribute, we've moved on to gay movies.

Ginobilly
07-18-2012, 11:42 AM

:wow
Christians,Jews, Muslims would be so mad if a movie like this would be made.:lmao Even worse if Mohammed is Lucifer's right hand man.:lmao
Muslims: "why do we always have to be the bad guys":depressed

Ginobilly
07-18-2012, 11:49 AM
I like it. Imagine the conflict that a white racist homophobe would experience. On one had, he can't stand the gays. But he doesn't want to turn the country over to the Mexicans either.

:lmao These types of movies would never be made. I heard that the people who made Passion of The Christ are working on Kingdom Come(Peter's story) and they plan on making it a brutal movie. A rated R biblical movie with Romans, Gladiators, Lions and tigers, Peter getting crucified upside down. It's a great epic story that hopefully sees the light on day. The catholic church is against this movie though. Mel Gibson wants to direct or produce.

Avante
07-18-2012, 11:53 AM
Keep up Sparky. If you want to contribute, we've moved on to gay movies.

Cool~~~~~~~~

Billy Bob Bodine is 6-4 250 pounds and can throw a football 70 yards. He will play for USC in the fall. Billy Bob was recruited out of Hooks High School in of all places Hooks Texas, 10 miles west of El Paso. Billy Bob is gay. His lover is a local insurance agent named Tim or tightass Tim as the homosexual community calls him. A rather secret soceity since Hooks is redneckville.

Billy Bob moving out to SoCal has Tigthass Timmy worried, he's 35 and Billy Bob is the best thing he's ever had. What happens when that 6-4 250 pounds of ..yum-mee...hits LA?

Hmmm?

Ginobilly
07-18-2012, 12:03 PM
Cool~~~~~~~~

Billy Bob Bodine is 6-4 250 pounds and can throw a football 70 yards. He will play for USC in the fall. Billy Bob was recruited out of Hooks High School in of all places Hooks Texas, 10 miles west of El Paso. Billy Bob is gay. His lover is a local insurance agent named Tim or tightass Tim as the homosexual community calls him. A rather secret soceity since Hooks is redneckville.

Billy Bob moving out to SoCal has Tigthass Timmy worried, he's 35 and Billy Bob is the best thing he's ever had. What happens when that 6-4 250 pounds of ..yum-mee...hits LA?

Hmmm?

This sounds like those independent gay/lesbian movies from Netflix that only B2B watches.

cantthinkofanything
07-18-2012, 12:03 PM
Cool~~~~~~~~

Hmmm?

Hooks is near Texarkana dumbass. But you knew that right because I'm assuming you're familiar with the black Billy Sims.

Avante
07-18-2012, 12:14 PM
Hooks is near Texarkana dumbass. But you knew that right because I'm assuming you're familiar with the black Billy Sims.

It is, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Yep, that's where I got it....Billy Sims number 20. What does black have to do with anything?

I saw him play his freshman year, at that time he was a backup. I said to myself..."that guy is going to be great". I have his rookie card.

Pero
07-18-2012, 12:20 PM
Death. :p:

Avante
07-18-2012, 12:23 PM
:wow
Christians,Jews, Muslims would be so mad if a movie like this would be made.:lmao Even worse if Mohammed is Lucifer's right hand man.:lmao
Muslims: "why do we always have to be the bad guys":depressed

The life story of Muhammad now that would be something. Hollywood would get blown to pieces. The actor who played Muhammd would get murdered.

As we knew Muhammad was a murdeous pedophile who killed everyone he couldn't convert. A reality Muslims try to ignore.

silverblk mystix
07-18-2012, 12:24 PM

It wouldn't be surprising if Danny Trejo was actually gay.

Placing them in opposite roles might be more funny anyway.

Ginobilly
07-18-2012, 12:36 PM
The lifestory of Muhammad now that would be something. Hollywood would get blown to pieces. The actor who played Muhammd would get murdered.

As we knew Muhammad was a murdeous pedophile who killed everyone he couldn't convert. A reality Muslims try to ignore.

I would pay 10 dollars at the movies to see a film made on the life of Mohammad. I heard that he was a ruthless dude(the opposite of Jesus) and that Chris Hanson might want want to have a word with him if he was still alive. :lmao Muslims worship a pedophile:lmao I heard he beheaded like hundreds of Jews and Christians too.

Movies that would never be made also: Spain's La Reconquista! Christians and Arabs fighting for control of the Iberian Peninsula to the death(If you want to understand how the Tejanos defended the Alamo, study the La Reconquista) because they used a lot of the same tactics the Spaniards used when they tried to defend their Churches and villages that were similar in construction to the missions in San Antonio. It will be a braveheart type of movie. But Hollywood is a pussy to make a movie like that.:rolleyes

Avante
07-18-2012, 12:55 PM
I would pay 10 dollars at the movies to see a film made on the life of Mohammad. I heard that he was a ruthless dude(the opposite of Jesus) and that Chris Hanson might want want to have a word with him if he was still alive. :lmao Muslims worship a pedophile:lmao I heard he beheaded like hundreds of Jews and Christians too.

Movies that would never be made also: Spain's La Reconquista! Christians and Arabs fighting for control of the Iberian Peninsula to the death(If you want to understand how the Tejanos defended the Alamo, study the La Reconquista) because they used a lot of the same tactics the Spaniards used when they tried to defend their Churches and villages that were similar in construction to the missions in San Antonio. It will be a braveheart type of movie. But Hollywood is a pussy to make a movie like that.:rolleyes

I got into learning about Islam after 9/11. I had to know why those people were so damn vicious/violent. It starts with the Koran, which is a blueprint for terror. Muhammad was a crazy man, some thought he might have had bipolar or some other brain malfunction, but he did pull off the biggest hoax ever. There was no Angel Gabriel in a cave on the mountain handing out Allah's will to Muhammad. Total bullshit!

Muhammad had a 6 year out wife, he was cool however he waited until she was nine before...........

cantthinkofanything
07-18-2012, 12:56 PM
It is, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Yep, that's where I got it....Billy Sims number 20. What does black have to do with anything?

I saw him play his freshman year, at that time he was a backup. I said to myself..."that guy is going to be great". I have his rookie card.

oh...you're doing this schtick again...

Avante
07-18-2012, 12:57 PM
oh...you're doing this schtick again...

I don't do...shtick-s.

Ginobilly
07-18-2012, 01:08 PM
I got into learning about Islam after 9/11. I had to know why those people were so damn vicious/violent. It starts with the Koran, which is a blueprint for terror. Muhammad was a crazy man, some thought he might have had bipolar or some other brain malfunction, but he did pull off the biggest hoax ever. There was no Angel Gabriel in a cave on the mountain handing out Allah's will to Muhammad. Total bullshit!

Muhammad had a 6 year out wife, he was cool however he waited until she was nine before...........

:lmao yeah I heard. I also hear that Muslim Americans have kinda brainwashed some Americans into believing that Islam is a religion of peace by releasing books and doing interviews. You would think they are the dali lama/Gandhi after you hear the peace bullshit:lmao

Avante
07-18-2012, 02:06 PM
:lmao yeah I heard. I also hear that Muslim Americans have kinda brainwashed some Americans into believing that Islam is a religion of peace by releasing books and doing interviews. You would think they are the dali lama/Gandhi after you hear the peace bullshit:lmao

There are alot of Muslims who have enought sense to reaize all that ancient shit is just that. So they ignore all that...chop, cut, behead...bullshit in the Koran.Then there are those who strongly believe what is written there they are the fundamentalists. They really do buy into this life is just a time to convert others to Islam if they get killed in that task..cool!!!!..because now they will be a hero in paradise equiped with 72 viirgins (I'd prefer experienced women myself) that's why we see so many of them blowing themselves up. It is a sure method of hero worship in paradise.

johnsmith
07-18-2012, 02:14 PM

I was taking a Middle Eastern History course in college during the semester of 9/11. The prof. was really worried that everyone would start beating muslims around town so he made us all go to a Mosque.

They were nice people.

I still think we should profile the shit out of them though.

Ginobilly
07-18-2012, 03:14 PM
I was taking a Middle Eastern History course in college during the semester of 9/11. The prof. was really worried that everyone would start beating muslims around town so he made us all go to a Mosque.

They were nice people.

I still think we should profile the shit out of them though.

I agree, most Muslim Americans are nice people just looking to get ahead in life like everybody else. It is that %10 of Muslim fundamentalist that makes them look bad at times. And yes, I'm afraid of them because they like to kill innocent people. If you want to convert people, do it like the protestants. Offer people if they want to hear the word of God, if not, leave them the fuck alone.

another thing that grinds my gears with Muslim Americans(esp dudes). They are very protective of their females? They cockblock like muhfuckers! It's ok for them to talk to our Western girls, but if we do it, fuckin hadji wants to blow up our house. Very insecure of themselves these dudes are. It's a free for all here in the US that they don't like.:lol But they sure love to live in Western countries over their native shitholes!

DMC
07-18-2012, 05:52 PM
Why does Avante put a "t" on the end of "enough" to make it "enought"?

Things that make you go "hmmm"

Acid related education issues?