PDA

View Full Version : :lol Basketballgirl25..

Pages : [1] 2 3

HarlemHeat37
07-17-2012, 05:27 PM
:lol Horrible takes
:lol Female discussing basketball
:lol Applauding all of the Nets' shitty moves
:lol Obsessed with the Mavs
:lol Crying about the Heat for years
:lol Going on cruises alone
:lol Heavier than Brook Lopez
:lol I'd rather fuck Koriwhat than see her naked
:lol Reese's T-Shirt
:lol Traded in her collection of Reese's wrappers for a Reese's T-Shirt
:lol http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/marla07860/Disney%20Magic%20Cruise%202010/scan0004.jpg

Lincoln
07-17-2012, 05:32 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 05:33 PM
her and some worthless fat mexican on this site should hook up and become another spurstalk love success story :cry

Lincoln
07-17-2012, 05:34 PM
Crofl no one would wanna touch that shit but apparently she :cry changed a lot appearance wise in the past 2 years! :cry

jag
07-17-2012, 05:35 PM

The real reason for this thread.

You get her, bro!!

Bill_Brasky
07-17-2012, 05:35 PM
HH promptly after hitting the 'submit' button:

http://i.imgur.com/G0pql.gif

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 05:37 PM
Crofl no one would wanna touch that shit but apparently she :cry changed a lot appearance wise in the past 2 years! :cry

i call bs, there are some pretty pussified domesticated dudes out there who are just plain pathetic when it comes to women. women got it so made that if they're just average looking they don't have to have anything going for themselves or have any personality at all, and they'll have tons of guys on their nuts throwing themselves at her constantly. so even the worlds ugliest bitch according to my calculations would at least get the occasional fat horny be@ner here and there tbh. mexican dudes are nasty, i've seen what type of shit they go for.

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 05:37 PM
act like ezau wouldn't hit that shit :lol

i hear he's back on the market these days!

#1 Timmys Fan
07-17-2012, 05:38 PM
The real reason for this thread.

You get her, bro!!

:lolBingo

:crydon't talk 'bout muh heat like det:cry

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 05:40 PM
:lol Horrible takes
:lol Female discussing basketball
:lol Applauding all of the Nets' shitty moves
:lol Obsessed with the Mavs
:lol Going on cruises alone
:lol Heavier than Brook Lopez
:lol I'd rather fuck Koriwhat than see her naked
:lol Reese's T-Shirt
:lol Traded in her collection of Reese's wrappers for a Reese's T-Shirt
:lol http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/marla07860/Disney%20Magic%20Cruise%202010/scan0004.jpg

shameful to bash on a chic like that...Reese's Pieces baby...Kool will take care of you...:lol

Lincoln
07-17-2012, 05:40 PM
:lol there he is

ElNono
07-17-2012, 05:41 PM
act like ezau wouldn't hit that shit :lol

i hear he's back on the market these days!

:lol

Bill_Brasky
07-17-2012, 05:41 PM
shameful to bash on a chic like that...Reese's Pieces baby...Kool will take care of you...:lol

:rollin

For some reason the look on Jack Sparrow's face is cracking me up. Like he's trying to force a smile while enduring a huge whiff of BO.

Lincoln
07-17-2012, 05:42 PM
Kool with the rare out of nowhere goods :lmao

Samuel Eto'o
07-17-2012, 05:43 PM
captain Jack is really keeping his distance

Lincoln
07-17-2012, 05:48 PM
She probably smells like shit, tbh..

jag
07-17-2012, 05:50 PM
Putting Basketballgirl on blast is like putting PakiDan on blast. I don't even know if there's a more innocuous poster you could go at.

Man's game, amirite?

Reck
07-17-2012, 05:50 PM
Didn't Bump get a temp ban for posting a picture of luva without permission?

This is cold.

Lincoln
07-17-2012, 05:52 PM
She posted all these pics before knowing damn well that it may be brought up in the future. I posted my shit as well before knowing the same.

I don't think kori or timvp care enough to ban someone tho

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 05:56 PM
She posted all these pics before knowing damn well that it may be brought up in the future. I posted my shit as well before knowing the same.

I don't think kori or timvp care enough to ban someone tho

Do you know if Basketball25 and Adrienne is the same person? I almost got Adrienne's digits..she was feeling me for a minute...but when I told her that I fuck around and not the one woman type she fled...

I miss Adrienne she had mad private conversation :lol

ginobili's bald spot
07-17-2012, 05:58 PM
I don't understand the purpose of shitting all over this girl. Unlike most of the people who get shit on in the NBA forum she didn't do anything to bring it on herself. Pretty bitch made imo. But proceed with the mob mentality.

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 05:59 PM
I don't understand the purpose of shitting all over this girl. Unlike most of the people who get shit on in the NBA forum she didn't do anything to bring it on herself. Pretty bitch made imo. But proceed with the mob mentality.

She does bring it on herself, she always tries to troll and brings bad takes.

redzero
07-17-2012, 06:01 PM
Captain Jack with the hoverhand.

ginobili's bald spot
07-17-2012, 06:08 PM

When does she troll? Maybe I missed that. Of course she has bad takes, she's a girl ffs. It just seems pretty harsh to completely destroy some girl who goes on Disney cruises just because she is a Nets homer.

pass1st
07-17-2012, 06:08 PM

How many people don't? :lol

Ace
07-17-2012, 06:09 PM
Holy shit that's her? :rollin

jag

The NBA forum is pretty much anything goes. You have to have thick skin to post here. I don't really have a problem with this, but it's just too easy.

HH should figure out a way to roll his played out Heat shtick into a "Joe Chalupa is a pussy" thread. Go hard or go home, right?

mavs>spurs
How many people don't? :lol

Well if they bring the bads they're subject to get shit on, are they not? Shes not any different.

Spurtacus
07-17-2012, 06:11 PM
Ouch. This is low even for NBA Forum standards.

But I had a good laugh.

pass1st
07-17-2012, 06:13 PM
Well if they bring the bads they're subject to get shit on, are they not? Shes not any different.

Can't discriminate on gender :tu

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 06:14 PM

I didn't want to laugh but I laughed pretty hard...I really do think it's wrong what these guys are doing...:lmao...it's actually pretty low class...

I'm sure if alone on an Island they'd be all up in that..like the Blue Lagoon :lol

But I had a good laugh.

Pickle
07-17-2012, 06:14 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/marla07860/Disney%20Magic%20Cruise%202010/scan0004.jpg

DAYUMM bitch! You look like a walking billboard for Reese's!

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 06:15 PM

But I had a good laugh.

let me try that again

I didn't want to laugh but I laughed pretty hard...I really do think it's wrong what these guys are doing...:lmao...it's actually pretty low class...

I'm sure if alone on an Island they'd be all up in that..like the Blue Lagoon :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 06:16 PM

Ironically Reece's Pieces taste pretty good...:lol

Lincoln
07-17-2012, 06:18 PM

Pickle with the fucking goods :lmao

Pelicans78
07-17-2012, 06:18 PM
Didn't Bump get a temp ban for posting a picture of luva without permission?

This is cold.

That pic really was lakaluva? :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 06:19 PM
Can't discriminate on gender :tu

Don't trust Tyson he hates women every since he caught his girl friend sleeping with her step brother and he allegedly assaulted them both...you don't remember that story..He said he caught them in a truck and beat them up..then ran to his brothers apt and hide in his closet..Tyson said he could hear helicopters flying overhead looking for him...:lmao that was the funniest story he ever told..He never came back and told us if he forgave her though :lol

ginobili's bald spot
07-17-2012, 06:20 PM

The point is that of all the dumb asses on this site who deserve to be shit on, there are about 3,728 people who should be in line in front of this chick. The only reason to choose her is because she is an easy defenseless target which makes it a bitch made coward move by a bitch made coward welcher. It's like picking on the retarded kid so you can feel like a tough guy.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 06:21 PM
The point is that of all the dumb asses on this site who deserve to be shit on, there are about 3,728 people who should be in line in front of this chick. The only reason to choose her is because she is an easy defenseless target which makes it a bitch made coward move by a bitch made coward welcher. It's like picking on the retarded kid so you can feel like a tough guy.

I agree..forgive me for laughing :lmao...

lurker
07-17-2012, 06:21 PM
I think this girl rides the short bus so this post is fucked up, tbh.

jeebus
07-17-2012, 06:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/marla07860/Disney%20Magic%20Cruise%202010/scan0004.jpg

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/dat%20ass/grand/datass45.gif

lakerhaterade
07-17-2012, 06:25 PM
:lmao fucked up Harlem

On a side note: this Jag + GBS vs HH beef is brewing pretty quietly and has not been given the attention it deserves

I guess Harlem struck a nerve when he listed the aforementioned posters in his "worst posters" list. :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 06:26 PM
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/dat%20ass/grand/datass45.gif

did you notice the hamburger grease spot on her shirt...:lol

ginobili's bald spot
07-17-2012, 06:31 PM

On a side note: this Jag + GBS vs HH beef is brewing pretty quietly and has not been given the attention it deserves

I guess Harlem struck a nerve when he listed the aforementioned posters in his "worst posters" list. :lol

Or I struck a nerve and caused Harlem to put me on his worst posters list. Hmmmm.

:lol Crying YEARS later because JJ was mean to you and then proceeding to take a shit on basketballgirl25. What a tough guy.

lakerhaterade
07-17-2012, 06:44 PM
Or I struck a nerve and caused Harlem to put me on his worst posters list. Hmmmm.

:lol Crying YEARS later because JJ was mean to you and then proceeding to take a shit on basketballgirl25. What a tough guy.

What did you do to Harlem or is this just your personal hate on him?

And who the fuck is JJ, what did he do?

Help a brotha out, I'm new here.

We need evidence and elaboration up in this bitch.

jag
07-17-2012, 06:45 PM

:lol the irony of this thread is that HH is one of the most thin-skinned posters here. I made a couple comments about him being one-dimensional and needing a new shtick. His response was to do his best impression of a 13 year old chick who had just been dumped, and made a list of people that aren't his BFFs. That's also coming from a guy who made one of the most emo posts in recent memory and agreed to quit ST for 8 months as punishment for welching. He promptly welched again.

Reck
07-17-2012, 06:49 PM
That pic really was lakaluva? :lol

Allegedly. lol

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 06:56 PM

I'm an equal opportunity shitter. I let instinct take over :lol

lakerhaterade
07-17-2012, 06:58 PM
:lol the irony of this thread is that HH is one of the most thin-skinned posters here. I made a couple comments about him being one-dimensional and needing a new shtick. His response was to do his best impression of a 13 year old chick who had just been dumped, and made a list of people that aren't his BFFs. That's also coming from a guy who made one of the most emo posts in recent memory and agreed to quit ST for 8 months as punishment for welching. He promptly welched again.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194840&page=5

You talkin bout this thread here?

TSA
07-17-2012, 07:00 PM
That's also coming from a guy who made one of the most emo posts in recent memory and agreed to quit ST for 8 months as punishment for welching. He promptly welched again.when he agreed to quit is when I offered up thesanityannex for him to use as I rarely post anymore. fucking welcher still has it and refuses to give it up.

Anyways, these type of threads are what I always loved, shitting on the innocents. Nicely done HH, now pm me my password back.

JJ Hickson
07-17-2012, 07:02 PM
And who the fuck is JJ, what did he do?

Help a brotha out, I'm new here.

I thought you were someones troll tbh

jag
07-17-2012, 07:03 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194840&page=5

You talkin bout this thread here?

:lol yes

He even managed to jerk off a few posters during his emo goodbyes. Par for the course, tbh.

Latarian Milton
07-17-2012, 07:03 PM
BBBitch is like a female version of koolaid man despite uglier & shittier

lakerhaterade
07-17-2012, 07:04 PM
I thought you were someones troll tbh

nah, I've lurked on this site for some time but I never actually paid attention to dis drama.

By the minute, I'm becoming more informed tbh.

timvp
07-17-2012, 07:07 PM
This is a prime example of why I've always said that Harlem Heat is a horrible poster. Attacking a teenage girl who has done nothing to you is pretty lame, but not surprising considering the source.

--Kori (too lazy to sign out of timvp's screen name)

Oh and trying to talk trash because she's female is pretty stupid on this particular board.

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 07:13 PM
:lol "teenage"

chicks like 25 and dishes it out too. she constantly talks shit about dallas. fuck her.

ginobili's bald spot
07-17-2012, 07:15 PM
:lol the irony of this thread is that HH is one of the most thin-skinned posters here.

Reck
07-17-2012, 07:15 PM
Doesn't surprise me mavs>spurs is enjoying piling on bbgirl25. What a little bitch.

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 07:18 PM
Doesn't surprise me mavs>spurs is enjoying piling on bbgirl25. What a little bitch.

yeah i like picking on females thats why i'm always shitting on you :lol

Bill_Brasky
07-17-2012, 07:19 PM
yeah i like picking on females thats why i'm always shitting on you :lol

:rollin

my .gif that i used on the first page is also applicable to this post

Reck
07-17-2012, 07:20 PM
You do? :lol

:cry trolling is what made this board great. :cry

Gordon Hayward
07-17-2012, 07:21 PM
People let the welching stuff slide because HarlemHeat is generally well-liked around here. He usually brings solid basketball takes, but that's about all he has to offer. He isn't going to bring the funny. If he's not talking baskeball, he's usually clowning on weak/laid back posters, or making a "top posters"/"posters of the month" thread to jerk people off.
As someone who has regularly made his "best posters" list, it's hard to clown on dude because I start to feel bad after all his free handjobs. That's pretty much how he's been allowed to slip by without getting shit on for being one of the biggest bandwagon posters on the site. He lives in canada and bandwagoned the Spurs when they were winning and now he's bandwagonning the Heat. He bandwagoned so hard it was funny for like a month. But he can't drop the shtick because he's got little else to offer (this thread is a good example).

Mono shit on him pretty bad and a few other posters (elnono) chimed in that he should be banned for welching. GBS fucked with him before that with his JJ troll, and jag fucked with him a little bit after the welching about being a bandwagon fan. So Harlem got his feelings hurt. He'd spent so much time jerking people off and then everyone was turning on him. After that, Nono, along with a few other posters, regularly made his "most overrated posters" list.

He brings good BB takes, but he's out of his element when he tries to do anything else. He's a kiss ass. He's sensitive. And I bet I just made one of his "Posters I'm Not Happy With" lists.

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 07:22 PM

chicks like 25 and dishes it out too. she constantly talks shit about dallas. fuck her.

She attacks you personally and posts your pictures and calls you vile names? Damn, she sucks.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 07:26 PM
BBBitch is like a female version of koolaid man despite uglier & shittier

So you think I'm sexy...hey..aye..say mane..I don't like to brag on myself but I am a charmer...I don't think I look better than some Ho's...:lol but seriously when you get ready to learn how to spit game holla at Kool..I can teach you..it will go something like this...

hey I'm Ryan Gosling in this scene btw...:lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzj_-wIBl4k

JJ Hickson
07-17-2012, 07:28 PM
People let the welching stuff slide because HarlemHeat is generally well-liked around here. He usually brings solid basketball takes, but that's about all he has to offer. He isn't going to bring the funny. If he's not talking baskeball, he's usually clowning on weak/laid back posters, or making a "top posters"/"posters of the month" thread to jerk people off.
As someone who has regularly made his "best posters" list, it's hard to clown on dude because I start to feel bad after all his free handjobs. That's pretty much how he's been allowed to slip by without getting shit on for being one of the biggest bandwagon posters on the site. He lives in canada and bandwagoned the Spurs when they were winning and now he's bandwagonning the Heat. He bandwagoned so hard it was funny for like a month. But he can't drop the shtick because he's got little else to offer (this thread is a good example).

Mono shit on him pretty bad and a few other posters (elnono) chimed in that he should be banned for welching. GBS fucked with him before that with his JJ troll, and jag fucked with him a little bit after the welching about being a bandwagon fan. So Harlem got his feelings hurt. He'd spent so much time jerking people off and then everyone was turning on him. After that, Nono, along with a few other posters, regularly made his "most overrated posters" list.

He brings good BB takes, but he's out of his element when he tries to do anything else. He's a kiss ass. He's sensitive. And I bet I just made one of his "Posters I'm Not Happy With" lists.

This is a nice cliffnotes version for lakerhaterade. I've said for years that HH gets more free passes than anyone on this site. The only thing I would disagree with is that the solid basketball takes are restricted to the spurs forum. His NBA forum posting has always been pretty fucking stupid imo.

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 07:28 PM
well I guess in 1-2 years if Deron joins the mavs he can call up Billy and they can both sulk together when Deron has to be on a rebuilding team:lol

not like Dallas has anyone good they aren't winning so, I'm not stupid I know what teams will be there in the end Dallas won't be one of them:toast

Hey at least Net players will have more of a chance at winning a finals, Dirk and Kidd most likely won't if my gut feeling is right:toast

The first post was more recent, the last 2 were during our championship season so she was obviously just talking out of her ass and trolling.

Such a classy poster :cry, how could you guys be so mean! :cry

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Yup - she totally deserves to be degraded and picked on.

Basketballgirl25
07-17-2012, 07:31 PM
cool, someone made a thread about me, that was nice of him. And yes I do try to troll, but I suck at it since I'm a too nice and can't be mean. I swear, call anyone that knows me and they will all say they like me. I only have had one person hate me and that was over her being b*tchy to me, stupid girl fights that last about a week and that was 6 years ago and we got over that in like three days. So if anyone wants to hate me or make a thread about me go right ahead and do so. It's all new to me to be hated by anyone so I don't mind one lol

Gordon Hayward
07-17-2012, 07:32 PM
She attacks you personally and posts your pictures and calls you vile names? Damn, she sucks.

:lol DPG calling out mavfan but not saying dick to HH. Same as it was during the whole welching debacle. DPG isn't capable of calling out HH for his blatant faggotry.

For those who don't know, the only other shtick HarlemHeat has had (aside from Heat bandwagonning) is where he would follow DPG around, quote his posts and tell him he's the best poster on the site. I'm not even joking. That was broseph's backup shtick.

:lol DPG afraid to make Harlem's overrated list
:lol 5'5"
:lol Danny Green is better than OJ Mayo
:lol got addicted to Harlem's handjobs
:lol got addicted to Harlem's blowjobs
:lol trying to work his way into Harlem's bootie hole

Kori Ellis
07-17-2012, 07:33 PM

She was about 16 in 2005 and I assume these are old pictures, right?

Anyway... I get it that she talks about your teams, but I don't get the point of her getting a thread that calls her out and attacks her personally.

Carry on internet tough guys.

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 07:34 PM
I call out HH all the time for doing stupid stuff like this.

HH is a giant douche for this thread and it isn't the first time I have said that to him. I like his basketball posting and some of his other stuff, but I think he's messed up (I was the first to call him out on the Cobbler stuff IIRC).

Koolaid_Man
cool, someone made a thread about me, that was nice of him. And yes I do try to troll, but I suck at it since I'm a too nice and can't be mean. I swear, call anyone that knows me and they will all say they like me. I only have had one person hate me and that was over her being b*tchy to me, stupid girl fights that last about a week and that was 6 years ago and we got over that in like three days. So if anyone wants to hate me or make a thread about me go right ahead and do so. It's all new to me to be hated by anyone so I don't mind one lol

I think Tyson is a piece of shit for the record...btw is that really you in Reese's Pieces Tight shirt...if don't you post a picture of yourself looking sexy...not every picture is a good photogenic shot...

jag
The first post was more recent, the last 2 were during our championship season so she was obviously just talking out of her ass and trolling.

Come on, bro. That's the worst shit you've got on her? She doesn't exactly come off as a ruthless, cut-throat troll.

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 07:36 PM
So, there goes that theory :lol

Also, still not getting the DG/OJ argument :lol

Basketballgirl25
07-17-2012, 07:36 PM

Anyway... I get it that she talks about your teams, but I don't get the point of her getting a thread that calls her out and attacks her personally.

in 2005 I was 17, and yes it is a old picture from early 2009

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 07:37 PM
Come on, bro. That's the worst shit you've got on her? She doesn't exactly come off as a ruthless, cut-throat troll.

my point is don't come to a troll board and talk shit if your feelings are that easily hurt

you guys are more upset about all this than she is, that's what's truly sad here. she doesn't give a fuck lol.

TDMVPDPOY
this thread is GOLD

Woo Bum-kon
I swear, call anyone that knows me and they will all say they like me.

Sure, what are their numbers?

Gordon Hayward
This is a nice cliffnotes version for lakerhaterade. I've said for years that HH gets more free passes than anyone on this site. The only thing I would disagree with is that the solid basketball takes are restricted to the spurs forum. His NBA forum posting has always been pretty fucking stupid imo.

He's hit or miss in the NBA forum. His Spurs takes are generally solid though. It's easy for him to be objective about the Spurs considering he isn't actually a fan.

DPG21920

This is a guy who scoffs real life tragedy (making fun of someone's dead wife, friends passing away). And uses the logic that it's ok to attack people personally and ruthlessly call them out because they have bad basketball takes :lmao

Kori Ellis
07-17-2012, 07:38 PM
my point is don't come to a troll board and talk shit if your feelings are that easily hurt

you guys are more upset about all this than she is, that's what's truly sad here. she doesn't give a fuck lol.

I don't think anyone is "upset" about it. Everyone is just pointing out how lame HH is.

ginobili's bald spot

Pretty mild and standard NBA forum stuff brah. If you were a laker fan you'd want to destroy everyone on spurstalk if you think that's bad.

Koolaid_Man

Kori since you won't I'll make the first move:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKG2IQJkvM8&feature=related

Basketballgirl25
I think Tyson is a piece of shit for the record...btw is that really you in Reese's Pieces Tight shirt...if don't you post a picture of yourself looking sexy...not every picture is a good photogenic shot...

who is Tyson? The mavs old center? I liked him when he was on the Mavs, became a jackass when he was on the Knicks:toast

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 07:40 PM
Every once in a while people do stupid stuff (especially HH). Just because it's the internet doesn't mean it doesn't get a little old every now and again.

ElNono
I just come here to talk basketball...

Koolaid_Man
in 2005 I was 17, and yes it is a old picture from early 2009

ok now let me see the Nutra-slim version of yourself

Basketballgirl25
Sure, what are their numbers?

PM me and I'll give you their numbers, haha they will truely pick up too, they are all so outgoing and love to talk so they would talk with you if you called

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 07:41 PM
This is a guy who scoffs real life tragedy (making fun of someone's dead wife, friends passing away). And uses the logic that it's ok to attack people personally and ruthlessly call them out because they have bad basketball takes :lmao

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201279

Hypocrite as my man Gordon said. You only call people out when it suits you or when you're already buttmad about something from another thread and have ulterior motives.

ginobili's bald spot

So are you going to explicitly condemn your buddy HarlemHeats actions itt? It would be nice if you didn't display the same hypocrisy that you did when it came to the welching issue.

jag

Every single one of you n!ggers clowning this girl should be ashamed of yourselves.

Every. Single. One.

Except Koolaid Man, because I can tell he's all about this chick.

Koolaid_Man
who is Tyson? The mavs old center? I liked him when he was on the Mavs, became a jackass when he was on the Knicks:toast

Tyson is Mavs>Spurs and he's my bitch on this site..you need protection just roll with Kool - I gots the hook up

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 07:42 PM
So are you going to explicitly condemn your buddy HarlemHeats actions itt? It would be nice if you didn't display the same hypocrisy that you did when it came to the welching issue.

Not even the most recent time he was this hypocritical. He just called me out for scoffing dead people whenever I defended barbosa's dead mother in that thread while dpg sat by passively.

Reck

Wrong board.

This here is a troll online board. :lol

Basketballgirl25
ok now let me see the Nutra-slim version of yourself

alright look at my photobucket there is one there:toast

Koolaid_Man
Every single one of you n!ggers clowning this girl should be ashamed of yourselves.

Every. Single. One.

:lmao I just want to see updated pics...

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 07:43 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201279

Hypocrite as my man Gordon said. You only call people out when it suits you or when you're already buttmad about something from another thread and have ulterior motives.

I was the first one to call out that OP too. Don't see how that makes me a hypocrite.

I was the first one of the main posters to call out HH for making fun of Cobbler too, so I think you misunderstand what a hypocrite is.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 07:44 PM
alright look at my photobucket there is one there:toast

ok then send me the link...I don't go looking for people's shit online...unless it's some negative shit about Duncan then I'm all over it...that's just a personal behavioral pattern of mine

jag

You're not exactly making a statement by calling out Tychan. You two go back and forth all the time. You're making a statement by, again, not saying shit about HH.

DPG21920
I call out HH all the time for doing stupid stuff like this.

HH is a giant douche for this thread and it isn't the first time I have said that to him. I like his basketball posting and some of his other stuff, but I think he's messed up (I was the first to call him out on the Cobbler stuff IIRC).

Guess Laker fan can't read.

Also guess Laker fan has a short memory when I stuck up for Cobbler when HH was dogging his wheelchair.

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 07:45 PM
I was the first one to call out that OP too. Don't see how that makes me a hypocrite.

I was the first one of the main posters to call out HH for making fun of Cobbler too, so I think you misunderstand what a hypocrite is.

You said I made fun of people dying whenever I actually defended the deceased in that thread and you sat idly by for the most part like a bitch because DoK regularly mops the floor with you and you didn't want to get involved. If that's not hypocritical then I don't know what is.

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 07:46 PM
You're not exactly making a statement by calling out Tychan. You two go back and forth all the time. You're making a statement by, again, not saying shit about HH.

I have called out HH numerous times before. Specifically, Cobbler. Why is it that people forget that?

Tychan is the guy that takes it serious and uses real logic like bad posting = deserved to be demeaned.

ElNono

Every. Single. One.

Kool is a pussy... that's why the empathy, tbh

DPG21920
You said I made fun of people dying whenever I actually defended the deceased in that thread and you sat idly by for the most part like a bitch because DoK regularly mops the floor with you and you didn't want to get involved. If that's not hypocritical then I don't know what is.

:lmao Such a liar and delusional.

Gordon Hayward
07-17-2012, 07:47 PM
:lmao you know HH logged out and is lurking this thread.

What a bitchmade ho. This passive, pussy shit is totally his style.

DPG21920

Also what thread? The one you linked? If so, I was the first person to say something girl.

Basketballgirl25

Every. Single. One.

haha I hope they are ashamed as well, but I don't want them to stop whatever makes them feel good. This is a message board, if it wasn't I might be mad, but it is and whatever happens here stays here so all good fun. If they people saying stuff think it's more then that they are wrong. I have plenty of things in life other then to worry about people making jokes on a messageboard. So once I get off here for the night I forget what's on till the next time. By 11:00pm I won't even remember this thread:lol

jeebus
07-17-2012, 07:49 PM
Fun thread to read while my dinner heats up tbh

ginobili's bald spot
07-17-2012, 07:49 PM
Not even the most recent time he was this hypocritical. He just called me out for scoffing dead people whenever I defended barbosa's dead mother in that thread while dpg sat by passively.

We might not agree about shitting on basketballgirl but at least you are consistent and not a phoney hypocrite like DPG. His crusade of feigned moral outrage against all welchers until HarlemHeat did it is completely indefensible. Little dude is a coward imo.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 07:50 PM
haha I hope they are ashamed as well, but I don't want them to stop whatever makes them feel good. This is a message board, if it wasn't I might be mad, but it is and whatever happens here stays here so all good fun. If they people saying stuff think it's more then that they are wrong. I have plenty of things in life other then to worry about people making jokes on a messageboard. So once I get off here for the night I forget what's on till the next time. By 11:00pm I won't even remember this thread:lol

continue patronizing these clowns..you're good...let me cook up some more popcorn and make another gin-tonic

mavs>spurs
Why do you keep ripping his mom?

I rip the fact he uses his :crydead mommy:cry as an excuse every time he plays like shit.

Why do you guys pretend to give a shit about me hurting his feelings :lol

and then...nothing. no response.

such manly defense there. you're a regular danny green.

jag
I have called out HH numerous times before. Specifically, Cobbler. Why is it that people forget that?

Tychan is the guy that takes it serious and uses real logic like bad posting = deserved to be demeaned.

I'll give you the cobbler thing. I had forgotten about that.

You just do it in a soft way. Like you're afraid the HJ's will stop.

For the record:

I started the whole "This thread is wack" thing going on in here. I was raised really well and have a good heart. :cry

DPG21920
Just an awful troll job. Just pitiful.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 07:51 PM
We might not agree about shitting on basketballgirl but at least you are consistent and not a phoney hypocrite like DPG. His crusade of feigned moral outrage against all welchers until HarlemHeat did it is completely indefensible. Little dude is a coward imo.

plus he's little...I'm talking like 4'8..Napoleon Syndrome

DPG21920
and then...nothing. no response.

:lol So you are admitting I was the first to say something.

ginobili's bald spot
It's easy for him to be objective about the Spurs considering he isn't actually a fan.

Almost forgot to give this pr:lolps

jeebus
07-17-2012, 07:52 PM

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
Kori are you enjoying this shit as much as I am..now this is good Spurstalk...

Basketballgirl25
continue patronizing these clowns..you're good...let me cook up some more popcorn and make another gin-tonic

haha, I don't like popcorn and the only thing I drink is martini's:toast

jag

Honey, I just want to take you out on a date and treat you like a true gentleman. You seem like a great person, beautiful on both the inside and outside. It's too bad I have a girlfriend.

Latarian Milton
07-17-2012, 07:53 PM
HH ain't a bad poster at all, though he might be hilariously irritating when he acts like a miami heat fan :lol

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 07:53 PM
I'll give you the cobbler thing. I had forgotten about that.

You just do it in a soft way. Like you're afraid the HJ's will stop.

For the record:

I started the whole "This thread is wack" thing going on in here. I was raised really well and have a good heart. :cry

Call it what you will, but I am pretty consistent with me sticking up for everyone, regardless of who it is.

Like M>S is saying about me saying something to DoK about Barbosa's mom - he is claiming it was soft. Well that wasn't HH, it's just how I go about it sometimes so I don't think that's valid.

I go harder on some people because I truly feel guys like M>S are bad people in real life. You can tell by his poor logic, abusive nature and how he takes joy in others real life suffering.

Creepn
07-17-2012, 07:54 PM

Every. Single. One.

Why you gotta be calling out the brothas? Seems like the white people are the ones doing the devil's work in this thread.

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 07:55 PM
Then he comes to me for advice about "real life" smh. So after all his trash talk, you can tell what he really thinks of me.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 07:56 PM
haha, I don't like popcorn and the only thing I drink is martini's:toast

you don't like it because I didn't cook it..I bet you didn't know that one could cook popcorn did you...:lol listen I have a full bar at my crib...you're too young to be on here fucking around with these losers...now send me the link so I can see what you look like...I'm sorry for being an asshole but that's just the way I am..I like to see who I'm getting fresh with before I commit to making you a drink

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 07:56 PM
I go harder on some people because I truly feel guys like M>S are bad people in real life.

But at least I'm no coward as others have said. You're a hypocrite and a slimy little flip flopper who isn't man enough to ever own up to anything. You are what you are and others know it too, your shit is getting drug through the mud by other posters right now. Stop trying to act better than everyone you little douche.

ElNono
07-17-2012, 07:57 PM
Honey, I just want to take you out on a date and treat you like a true gentleman. You seem like a great person, beautiful on both the inside and outside. It's too bad I have a girlfriend.

DPG21920
:lol M>S tried scoffing me for paying my bets after being welshed on too. He tried to turn that into a negative - the fact I am a man of my word regardless of who does me wrong. I mean, that is they type of stuff he tries to find and the logic he uses.

Koolaid_Man
Kori I need to get the link for me since I'm pinked and all and can't receive mail...my AIM is to teach these ST guys how to spit game and brag about it

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 07:58 PM
But at least I'm no coward as others have said. You're a hypocrite and a slimy little flip flopper who isn't man enough to ever own up to anything. You are what you are and others know it too, your shit is getting drug through the mud by other posters right now. Stop trying to act better than everyone you little douche.

I am pretty sure people are saying guys like you and HH are exactly cowards for doing things like this all the time.

How's real life bro? You shitting on real people like you do on here - or moreso? Hope that is going well. I am not better than everyone - just you. But even though you are a terrible human and incredibly dumb, I will still offer you real life help (like you asked me for before) if you need it.

ElNono
Creepn about to make this about race :lol

jag
I go harder on some people because I truly feel guys like M>S are bad people in real life. You can tell by his poor logic, abusive nature and how he takes joy in others real life suffering.

Me and you have been real with each other many times. And being real, HH has never come across as anything close to being an upstanding person IRL. He's had his moments of being somewhat likable, probably because he was always kissing everyone's ass (like Gordon said), but for the most part he seems like a piece of shit human being. You're being pretty hypocritical with the whole thing with m>s.

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 07:59 PM
:lol M>S tried scoffing me for paying my bets after being welshed on too. He tried to turn that into a negative - the fact I am a man of my word regardless of who does me wrong. I mean, that is they type of stuff he tries to find and the logic he uses.

Yeah i'll give you that, you have so much pride you won't not pay up and look cheap but any other time you simply just flip flop and deny deny deny.

Congratulations big guy, you pay up on internet bets :lol

ElNono
07-17-2012, 07:59 PM
Kori I need to get the link for me since I'm pinked and all and can't receive mail...my AIM is to teach these ST guys how to spit game and brag about it

You're not talking your way out of that pinkage :lol

Creepn
07-17-2012, 08:00 PM

I was trying to make it about religion.

Bill_Brasky
07-17-2012, 08:01 PM
I love spurstalk

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 08:01 PM

I'm not trying to..I'm just lobbying to be able to send email...I don't want to get pornographic in this bitch

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 08:02 PM
Yeah i'll give you that, you have so much pride you won't not pay up and look cheap but any other time you simply just flip flop and deny deny deny.

Congratulations big guy, you pay up on internet bets :lol

That is just stupid. You deny everything and are wrong all the time and you just think it's funny to scoff the times I am wrong.

Too much pride :lol? I am very concerned about looking cheap to a guy who says he's broke because he's in school (I guess once you are in school you can't work now). Orrrrrrrrrrr, maybe I am just not a shitty human like you and it's about doing what's right even when you have been done wrong.

I know that is a wierd concept for someone who thinks you deserve to be ridiculed in real life because of a bad basketball take, but that's the truth bruh.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 08:02 PM
and Kori while I'm at it..I don't think I should be restricted from starting threads in the Club and Politics forum..you need to fix that shit immediately...

ginobili's bald spot
07-17-2012, 08:03 PM

You are a hypocrite. I remember threads with pages upon pages with you not only calling out welchers, but calling out people for not calling out welchers. Where was all that passion when Harlemheat welched?

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 08:03 PM
That is just stupid. You deny everything and are wrong all the time and you just think it's funny to scoff the times I am wrong.

Too much pride :lol? I am very concerned about looking cheap to a guy who says he's broke because he's in school (I guess once you are in school you can't work now). Orrrrrrrrrrr, maybe I am just not a shitty human like you and it's about doing what's right even when you have been done wrong.

I know that is a wierd concept for someone who thinks you deserve to be ridiculed in real life because of a bad basketball take, but that's the truth bruh.

will you two fuck faces stop cat fighting like little bitches

DMC
07-17-2012, 08:04 PM
What a fucking life, can't talk your way into or out of the pink.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 08:05 PM
Everyone I bought a new car last weekend and didn't brag about it

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 08:07 PM
Me and you have been real with each other many times. And being real, HH has never come across as anything close to being an upstanding person IRL. He's had his moments of being somewhat likable, probably because he was always kissing everyone's ass (like Gordon said), but for the most part he seems like a piece of shit human being. You're being pretty hypocritical with the whole thing with m>s.

Well we just disagree on HH. I don't go HAM on DoK like M>S for the same reason, so I don't get how it's hypocritical? That's what I don't get - people just ignore the fact I call out HH and many others.

You ignore that I am not treating HH different than everyone else. I treat everyone the same but M>S because I legitimately think he is a bad person. If you think that is hypocritical, ok, I just don't think that is the right word. You many not agree with me about M>S, but it's not just HH that gets treated a certain way. I call HH out as much as everyone else and the same way with the exception of M>S.

What do you think of M>S? I mean, there are times where I think he is normal (like when he came to me privately about real life), but then he says/acts/does stuff on here too often for me to ignore. Not a big deal in the scheme of things I guess, but on here it gets a little old and I mostly keep it to basketball with him (even though he's ridic there as well at times).

When he will stop acting like a tool for 5 seconds and just scoffing everything with no real logic, he actually can talk basketball decently. But then he says "I troll because the basketball talk on here is too low level for me so it's not worth my time. Even timvp is not that good or high level..."

jag
07-17-2012, 08:07 PM
What a fucking life, can't talk your way into or out of the pink.

DMC with the drive-by goods

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 08:09 PM
You are a hypocrite. I remember threads with pages upon pages with you not only calling out welchers, but calling out people for not calling out welchers. Where was all that passion when Harlemheat welched?

You terribly un-funny trolling is not working - no matter how many times you repeat it.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 08:09 PM

I was watching a Paki porn clip the other day...and the shit was funny as fuck...the Paki lady was riding him and the guy was about to cum and and he was speaking only as Paki's can...he kept saying cum cum cum...halal halal halal...ohh god ohh god...and she was like aaaaw aaaaaw aaaaaw give it to me....give it to - meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

if yall want to see it just holla funniest shit in the world

Gordon Hayward
07-17-2012, 08:11 PM
You terribly un-funny trolling is not working - no matter how many times you repeat it.

That was a pretty straightforward and truthful post. Not sure why you would dismiss it as trolling. Unless of course you just didn't want to address it.

Bill_Brasky
07-17-2012, 08:12 PM
Well we just disagree on HH. I don't go HAM on DoK like M>S for the same reason, so I don't get how it's hypocritical? That's what I don't get - people just ignore the fact I call out HH and many others.

You ignore that I am not treating HH different than everyone else. I treat everyone the same but M>S because I legitimately think he is a bad person. If you think that is hypocritical, ok, I just don't think that is the right word. You many not agree with me about M>S, but it's not just HH that gets treated a certain way. I call HH out as much as everyone else and the same way with the exception of M>S.

What do you think of M>S? I mean, there are times where I think he is normal (like when he came to me privately about real life), but then he says/acts/does stuff on here too often for me to ignore. Not a big deal in the scheme of things I guess, but on here it gets a little old and I mostly keep it to basketball with him (even though he's ridic there as well at times).

When he will stop acting like a tool for 5 seconds and just scoffing everything with no real logic, he actually can talk basketball decently. But then he says "I troll because the basketball talk on here is too low level for me so it's not worth my time. Even timvp is not that good or high level..."

TBH, I've never gotten why you hate m>s so much. He can be a little annoying at times but that's by design....and if his zingers are as creative in real life as they are on here, he's one funny fuck.

Kinda seems like m>s got under your skin at some point and you hate him now.

DPG21920
That was a pretty straightforward and truthful post. Not sure why you would dismiss it as trolling. Unless of course you just didn't want to address it.

Well I called HH a douche in this thread and proved that I have called him out numerous times in other threads so I don't get what you are saying.

ElNono
I was watching a Paki porn clip the other day...

You watch Naruto? :lmao

pass1st
07-17-2012, 08:15 PM
I like how threads in this forum go off topic after the 2nd page

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 08:15 PM
TBH, I've never gotten why you hate m>s so much. He can be a little annoying at times but that's by design....and if his zingers are as creative in real life as they are on here, he's one funny fuck.

Kinda seems like m>s got under your skin at some point and you hate him now.

I hate him so much I give him real life advice in private when he comes to me? I guess that hate is a strong word. Like I said, people on here troll and do some things, but most have that sensor to tell them right from wrong. He has done too many things on here that I feel cross the line (making fun of people in real life, stalking them, storing pictures of their family and threatening to call their jobs, mocking the death of a real life friend of Kori/Timvp, making fun of posters for their wife passing away and going on a pissing match of epic proportions towards Mono that seemingly resulted in Kori/Timvp considering shutting the board down and possibly having legal issues).

If you think that stuff is funny and the same as what everyone else does, cool, I just don't.

dirk4mvp
07-17-2012, 08:16 PM
I think bball girl is a pretty cool guy. eh wears lard stained reeses shirts and doesn't afraid of anything.

NRHector
07-17-2012, 08:20 PM
:corn:

LnGrrrR
07-17-2012, 08:21 PM
Do you know if Basketball25 and Adrienne is the same person? I almost got Adrienne's digits..she was feeling me for a minute...but when I told her that I fuck around and not the one woman type she fled...

I miss Adrienne she had mad private conversation :lol

I fully believe that you got Adrienne's middle digits... :lol

ginobili's bald spot
07-17-2012, 08:24 PM

That was a creative way of avoiding something. There isn't anything about my post that could be misconstrued as an attempt at being funny or trolling.

LnGrrrR
07-17-2012, 08:24 PM
I like how threads in this forum go off topic after the 2nd post

fify

Lincoln
07-17-2012, 08:25 PM
:lmao only on fuckin spurstalk...

TE
07-17-2012, 08:27 PM
It's been quite a day on spurstalk tbqh fwiw imho

jag
07-17-2012, 08:28 PM

I've called out tychan before for random crap. I've gone back and forth with every one of the mav crew. But that shit is usually squashed fairly quickly. They can go too far with stuff, but for the most part I find them funny. They (along with the Sunsfans/lakerfans/rocketfans/etc.) make the NBA forum entertaining.

The main thing that I've always thought was messed up, was for cut-throat posters to go after innocuous/laid-back posters. It's weak, and it reeks of menstruation. It runs people off the site for no reason. I don't want to post in a forum with 10 people because a few people wanted to get their rocks off on an easy target. It's one of the main reasons I've always found thispego/lil mo to be such a little bitch. Some people can handle the shit talking, others can't. We all know who cant. People that get into taking apart nice/harmless posters like Duncan228 are obviously weak and bitchmade in real life.

BuddyHolly, koriwhat, koolaid man, etc... are a different story.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 08:29 PM
I fully believe that you got Adrienne's middle digits... :lol

That's cuz you're a married jealous Gringo who's getting taken to the woodshed by an illegal immigrant.:lol I'm sure Kori read all of my emails back and forth with Addy...she could probably still post them...:lol

Gordon Hayward
07-17-2012, 08:30 PM
I think bball girl is a pretty cool guy. eh wears lard stained reeses shirts and doesn't afraid of anything.

I laughed

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 08:30 PM
you cats are pathetic up in this bitch..this is going on and on like: "All My Children"

gotdam with the female type Ho shit - chill out fellas..why are you guys so gotdam emotional and every fucking thing...kill this noise

ginobili's bald spot
07-17-2012, 08:31 PM
Damn, this thread really blew up in Heatfan's face.

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 08:32 PM
I've called out tychan before for random crap. I've gone back and forth with every one of the mav crew. But that shit is usually squashed fairly quickly. They can go too far with stuff, but for the most part I find them funny. They (along with the Sunsfans/lakerfans/rocketfans/etc.) make the NBA forum entertaining.

The main thing that I've always thought was messed up, was for cut-throat posters to go after innocuous/laid-back posters. It's weak, and it reeks of menstruation. It runs people off the site for no reason. I don't want to post in a forum with 10 people because a few people wanted to get their rocks off on an easy target. It's one of the main reasons I've always found thispego/lil mo to be such a little bitch. Some people can handle the shit talking, others can't. We all know who cant. People that get into taking apart nice/harmless posters like Duncan228 are obviously weak and bitchmade in real life.

BuddyHolly, koriwhat, koolaid man, etc... are a different story.

I agree with that 100%, but again, there seems to be a common theme with M>S. The stuff he makes fun of is crazy to me. If he just did the normal stuff like you said, that is one thing. But the stuff I listed in conjunction with him chasing everyone around and saying "you're wrong, I'm right scoff scoff scoff", in particular things that shouldn't really be touched (death, real life tragedy & nice/harmless posters) sets him apart to me.

Thing is, we have these flare ups obviously, but I still mostly talk basketball to him (or try and usually fail) so it's not like this is the norm.

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 08:32 PM
Well I called HH a douche in this thread and proved that I have called him out numerous times in other threads so I don't get what you are saying.

That was a creative way of avoiding something. There isn't anything about my post that could be misconstrued as an attempt at being funny or trolling.

DMC
07-17-2012, 08:33 PM

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 08:35 PM
I agree with that 100%, but again, there seems to be a common theme with M>S. The stuff he makes fun of is crazy to me. If he just did the normal stuff like you said, that is one thing. But the stuff I listed in conjunction with him chasing everyone around and saying "you're wrong, I'm right scoff scoff scoff", in particular things that shouldn't really be touched (death, real life tragedy & nice/harmless posters) sets him apart to me.

Thing is, we have these flare ups obviously, but I still mostly talk basketball to him (or try and usually fail) so it's not like this is the norm.

Kori you need to lock this shit...protect these guys from themselves...this is reaching epic proportions of gayness...I've never seen guys go on and on like this over some silly shit...I mean these guys are pathetic....this gay shit is pretty sad...they don't even see it..Basketballgirl's clit is probably longer than their dicks

LnGrrrR
07-17-2012, 08:35 PM

You're in the wrong forum then :lol

DMC
07-17-2012, 08:37 PM
You're in the wrong forum then :lol
You missed your opportunity to say "you got the bonus plan, honey"

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 08:38 PM
I said ultimately it's not a big deal but from time to time he will get called out for doing things (like everyone) when you get tired of ignoring it. Some days just rub you the wrong way.

Gordon Hayward
07-17-2012, 08:40 PM
Damn, this thread really blew up in Heatfan's face.

He'll disappear for a few days and then come back with a "Best Posters of the Week" thread.

you cats are pathetic up in this bitch..this is going on and on like: "All My Children"

gotdam with the female type Ho shit - chill out fellas..why are you guys so gotdam emotional and every fucking thing...kill this noise

Shut up, faggot.

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 08:42 PM
OHHHHHH MYYYY GOOODNESSSSS

dpg shit the fuckkkkkkkkkk up you annoying little overly opinionated douche. nobody cares about your 10 page critique of what you think of me. just shut the fuck up damn lol.

who here would like dpg to shut the hell up?

ginobili's bald spot
07-17-2012, 08:42 PM
He'll disappear for a few days and then come back with a "Best Posters of the Week" thread.

No more free hand jobs for you brah. You're gonna have to go the Ghazi route from now on.

Basketballgirl25
07-17-2012, 08:43 PM
since this thread is off topic here's a awesome video, love this band:toast
http://youtu.be/CkbHxr81_vs

LnGrrrR
07-17-2012, 08:44 PM
That's cuz you're a married jealous Gringo who's getting taken to the woodshed by an illegal immigrant.:lol I'm sure Kori read all of my emails back and forth with Addy...she could probably still post them...:lol

You're right, I'm totally jealous of someone who displays his wine-stained carpet. :lol And you forgot brah, she's a citizen now. :tu

jag
07-17-2012, 08:45 PM

Well that didn't last long.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 08:46 PM
You're right, I'm totally jealous of someone who displays his wine-stained carpet. :lol And you forgot brah, she's a citizen now. :tu

but she was illegal when you married her...you're law breaking asshole...I'm surprised they didn't kick you out of the military over that shit...you a lucky bastard

jag
07-17-2012, 08:48 PM

Uh...

If we go out for a romantic evening, we're not listening to The Used. I just want to make sure we're on the same page here.

TE
07-17-2012, 08:49 PM
but she was illegal when you married her...you're law breaking asshole...I'm surprised they didn't kick you out of the military over that shit...you a lucky bastard

BUMP
07-17-2012, 08:50 PM
One day someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else! <3

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 08:51 PM

naw naw...let me show you an awesome Video....I love this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp61CTfwURw

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 08:52 PM

dpg shit the fuckkkkkkkkkk up you annoying little overly opinionated douche. nobody cares about your 10 page critique of what you think of me. just shut the fuck up damn lol.

I'll be in Dallas in two weeks. We should meet up and ball - you down?

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 08:53 PM
I'll be in Dallas in two weeks. We should meet up and ball - you down?

:lmao that's pretty clever...you know he won't show..what a way to own him :lol

BUMP
07-17-2012, 08:54 PM
Let me remind you today. You’re not gonna promise to each other that you will not disappoint one another. You will. At some point you will. What is important is you don’t go away, you don’t escape, you don’t leave one another because you were disappointed. That is the meaning of fidelity.

Lincoln
07-17-2012, 08:58 PM
Wtf?

redzero
07-17-2012, 09:05 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120706172008/creepypasta/images/1/19/QWOP-cosplayer.gif

This sums up the thread so far.

Salty
07-17-2012, 09:08 PM
http://pawsru.org/flash/src/flash11752_Still-Waiting-on-OP.jpg

NRHector
07-17-2012, 09:08 PM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120706172008/creepypasta/images/1/19/QWOP-cosplayer.gif

This sums up the thread so far.

wtf is the guy with keyboard doing?

LnGrrrR
07-17-2012, 09:10 PM

If she was illegal, don't you think they would have found that out and then not allowed her to gain citizenship? Cmon now Kool, use that peabrain.

And don't be jealous because you didn't score well enough on the ASVAB to serve. Janitors and french fry cookers are important jobs too... otherwise our streets would be dirty and our stomachs would go hungry. What you do is important.

ginobili's bald spot
07-17-2012, 09:10 PM

Controlling the guy running.

jeebus
07-17-2012, 09:13 PM
qwop son

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-17-2012, 09:15 PM
So can someone fill me in? Too lazy to read the whole thread/figure out what provoked this :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 09:15 PM
If she was illegal, don't you think they would have found that out and then not allowed her to gain citizenship? cmon now Kool, use that peabrain.

And don't be jealous because you didn't score well enough on the ASVAB to server. Janitors and french fry cookers are important jobs too... otherwise our streets would be dirty and our stomachs would go hungry. What you do is important.

Don't be mad..Luva told me all about how she was serving Enchiladas in a Mexican Cantina in Juarez Mexico when you met her...and then you hid her under the pile of clothes on the back seat as you drove across the border...

now 2 kids, a marriage, and a passed citizenship test later you guys are living happy ever after :lol

LnGrrrR
07-17-2012, 09:17 PM
Don't be mad..Luva told me all about how she was serving Enchiladas in a Mexican Cantina in Juarez Mexico when you met her...and then you hid her under the pile of clothes on the back seat as you drove across the border...

now 2 kids, a marriage, and a passed citizenship test later you guys are living happy ever after :lol

The fact that you listen and take advice from someone who brags about fucking fat married pussy is pretty telling.

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 09:17 PM
So can someone fill me in? Too lazy to read the whole thread/figure out what provoked this :lol

Cliffnotes:

Harlem randomly shit on bballgirl, probably for something dumb she said

a few others joined in and piled it on

people took up for her like she was their sister

everyone realized it wasn't that serious and she didnt actually give a shit anyway

dpg was buttmad about OJ

thread derailed

dpg all the sudden wants to hoop after spending 5 pages ranting about what a bad person i am

and here we are

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-17-2012, 09:18 PM
Well I can see DPG is in high-and-mighty mode :lol

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 09:19 PM
Oh and I'm a bad person for scoffing whottt's death which i don't believe actually happened, but you're okay for scoffing barbosa's mom. Probably the only part you'd be interested in.

DPG21920
Well I can see DPG is in high-and-mighty mode :lol

Nah - I have even seen you call posters out for saying messed up stuff before. It's not high and mighty. It's right and wrong and occasionally saying something.

Ricky Davis

1) HarlemHeat had been cruising along, unchecked for a long time and thought he had enough clout to start calling people out.

2) He called out the wrong niggas

3) A massive bukkake ensued

ginobili's bald spot
07-17-2012, 09:20 PM

HarlemHeat got bukkaked by spurstalk. Thread is recommended reading.

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Oh and I'm a bad person for scoffing whottt's death which i don't believe actually happened, but you're okay for scoffing barbosa's mom. Probably the only part you'd be interested in.

Are you really this obtuse or is this just a really elaborate troll job

NRHector
07-17-2012, 09:21 PM
good god, is gonna be a long offseason :bang

Ricky Davis
And oh ya, DPG and m>s got their thing going on the side

And Kori stopped by to join in on Harlem's bukkake.

Koolaid_Man
The fact that you listen and take advice from someone who brags about fucking fat married pussy is pretty telling.

Yep...Cully and Luva taught me a lot about a lot of things....my niggas :toast

Ricky Davis
07-17-2012, 09:22 PM
Are you really this obtuse or is this just a really elaborate troll job

Here comes another 6 pages.

LnGrrrR
07-17-2012, 09:23 PM
Yep...Cully and Luva taught me a lot about a lot of things....my niggas :toast

And look where they ended up... :lmao

DPG21920
07-17-2012, 09:24 PM
Nope - he'll poke and prod and make no sense, but I won't go on about it anymore. I even reach my point in a given day and it's been reached.

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 09:25 PM
Nope - he'll poke and prod and make no sense, but I won't go on about it anymore. I even reach my point in a given day and it's been reached.

Thank goodness.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 09:27 PM
And look where they ended up... :lmao

there's nothing but Honor in where they are...I respect them to the utmost...for good or bad they've left legacies on this board....and I hope to be a martyr and join them someday soon...:lol

The creation of the EC and TOSB are just two small glaring examples of their legacy...that's a pretty big fucking deal to Laker Nation :lol

redzero
07-17-2012, 09:30 PM
The creation of the EC and TOSB are just two small glaring examples of their legacy...that's a pretty big fucking deal to Laker Nation :lol

That would be pretty sad if true.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 09:32 PM
I'm ditching this thread now... but basketballgirl25 when you're ready for a super hot beef injection you should find a way to get at Kool

NRHector
07-17-2012, 09:32 PM
there's nothing but Honor in where they are...I respect them to the utmost...for good or bad they've left legacies on this board....and I hope to be a martyr and join them someday soon...:lol

you're in the right direction, pink is a nice color

LnGrrrR
07-17-2012, 09:34 PM

Yes, legacies as someone who gets shit on constantly with Naruto comments, and another as a senile old man who bandwagoned the Lakers and refused to stop spamming the forum.

:cry :cry Laker legacy!!! Honor!!! :cry :cry

Tbh, you should just quit now. All the best posters like cheguevara are lined up to sing your praises.

HarlemHeat37
07-17-2012, 09:34 PM
:lol :lol :lol

- I'll address the allegations against Harlem, first..:lol Harlem NEVER "kissed ass" here..HH has shown love to the posters that deserve it, but he has always called out most of the "big name" posters here, unlike most of the house niggas on ST(which is the majority of the posters here, tbh)..I can't even think of a top poster that Harlem has never called out, outside of DPG..I have no idea where those allegations came from:lol..

:lol Anybody that thinks Mono bukkaked Harlem is a fucking idiot..he sent Harlem numerous messages about welching, he posted about it at least 10 times, yet all it took was a simple search to prove that I welched:lol..it took him months to figure it out, and it took an obvious, hoax thread from Harlem to draw attention..

The fact is, Harlem is easily one of the top 3 knowledgeable posters on ST, it isn't debatable..the majority of Harlem's predictions have been accurate, post-Heat trio, at a much higher rate than the majority of the ST posters..Harlem can out-argue 95% of the posters on ST, only a hater would think otherwise..

- :lol Jag has spent 2+ years hating on Harlem's Lebron fanhood, Jag has been one of the biggest pussies on ST, since the Heat merger..he was one of the most vocal Lebron haters for years, to the point that he's accused Harlem of a "shtick" that doesn't even exist :lol..I didn't realize that making accurate Lebron predictions and out-arguing everybody, in regards to Lebron, qualified as a "shtick"..

Regardless, an unintentional shtick gets the most responses on ST, how sad:lol..

- Ginobili's Bald Spot has followed Harlem around since Harlem joined ST, a simple search will prove this..he has had AT LEAST 10 posts in the past year, crying about the double standards of ST concerning HarlemHeat, to the point where Harlem felt uncomfortable that somebody could be so obsessed with him..

His hate has progressively increased, especially this past year..

The funniest part about Jag and GBS is that they hang on to ANY information about Harlem, regardless of the age of the information:lol..I've claimed to be many races on ST, everything from hispanic to Middle Eastern to Black..Jag and GBS took my Middle East comment from YEARS ago and actually remembered it, attempting to use it as ammo :lol:lol:lol

I've also only been living in Canada for the past year:lol..

:lol jealous and hateful people on the fucking internet:lol

- Gordan Hayward has called me out in numerous threads, :lol hiding behind a troll..post under your real username, and I'll reply, tbh..

- :lol it always takes a group to attack Harlem..

- :lol I'm sorry that Kori Ellis feels that way, although it isn't news to Harlem, obviously..I'm not surprised that Kori Ellis would empathize with basketballgirl25, though, they have certain features in common, tbh..

This reminds me of Harlem vs. Jag and GBS..

rae6j9Ayl7E

pass1st
07-17-2012, 09:35 PM
Massive butthurt, tbh

Kori Ellis
07-17-2012, 09:35 PM
I am posting one more time in this thread, just to see if Kool undoubtedly comes back to this thread after saying he's done with it.

Side note: Kool is actually a troll account of a Spurs fan.

Embarrassing!

;)

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 09:36 PM
I'm not surprised that Kori Ellis would empathize with basketballgirl25, though, they have certain features in common, tbh..

:wow shit just got real

LnGrrrR
07-17-2012, 09:38 PM

...says the person who startes a thread posting a picture of someone and starts trying to pile shit on them.

DPG21920

http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/092010/mascot-14.gif

weebo
this thread just proves that basketballgirl25 isn't the only one with a vagina

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 09:39 PM
http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/092010/mascot-14.gif

crofl nobody wanted to incite 6+ pages out of you, pretty obvious. i started to delete that right after i typed it but said fuck it.

LnGrrrR
07-17-2012, 09:39 PM
I am posting one more time in this thread, just to see if Kool undoubtedly comes back to this thread after saying he's done with it.

Embarrassing!

;)

It's good to know that no one is that retarded naturally. :lol

TIMMYtoZO
07-17-2012, 09:40 PM
I support HarlemHeat37. One of the best posters on this site. He even offered me his ST medal. :cry

Koolaid_Man
:lol :lol :lol

- I'll address the allegations against Harlem, first..:lol Harlem NEVER "kissed ass" here..HH has shown love to the posters that deserve it, but he has always called out most of the "big name" posters here, unlike most of the house niggas on ST(which is the majority of the posters here, tbh)..I can't even think of a top poster that Harlem has never called out, outside of DPG..I have no idea where those allegations came from:lol..

:lol Anybody that thinks Mono bukkaked Harlem is a fucking idiot..he sent Harlem numerous messages about welching, he posted about it at least 10 times, yet all it took was a simple search to prove that I welched:lol..it took him months to figure it out, and it took an obvious, hoax thread from Harlem to draw attention..

The fact is, Harlem is easily one of the top 3 knowledgeable posters on ST, it isn't debatable..the majority of Harlem's predictions have been accurate, post-Heat trio, at a much higher rate than the majority of the ST posters..Harlem can out-argue 95% of the posters on ST, only a hater would think otherwise..

- :lol Jag has spent 2+ years hating on Harlem's Lebron fanhood, Jag has been one of the biggest pussies on ST, since the Heat merger..he was one of the most vocal Lebron haters for years, to the point that he's accused Harlem of a "shtick" that doesn't even exist :lol..I didn't realize that making accurate Lebron predictions and out-arguing everybody, in regards to Lebron, qualified as a "shtick"..

Regardless, an unintentional shtick gets the most responses on ST, how sad:lol..

- Ginobili's Bald Spot has followed Harlem around since Harlem joined ST, a simple search will prove this..he has had AT LEAST 10 posts in the past year, crying about the double standards of ST concerning HarlemHeat, to the point where Harlem felt uncomfortable that somebody could be so obsessed with him..

His hate has progressively increased, especially this past year..

The funniest part about Jag and GBS is that they hang on to ANY information about Harlem, regardless of the age of the information:lol..I've claimed to be many races on ST, everything from hispanic to Middle Eastern to Black..Jag and GBS took my Middle East comment from YEARS ago and actually remembered it, attempting to use it as ammo :lol:lol:lol

I've also only been living in Canada for the past year:lol..

- Gordan Hayward has called me out in numerous threads, :lol hiding behind a troll..post under your real username, and I'll reply, tbh..

- :lol it always takes a group to attack Harlem..

- :lol I'm sorry that Kori Ellis feels that way, although it isn't news to Harlem, obviously..I'm not surprised that Kori Ellis would empathize with basketballgirl25, though, they have certain features in common, tbh..

watch yourself boy....watch yourself

HarlemHeat37
Also, most of these posters that call out Harlem are posters that hide behind trolls, but praise Harlem under their main accounts :lol..

As for DPG, he's called Harlem out many times, tbh..he's the most balanced poster on ST..

2cjv7hEAytU

DPG21920
crofl nobody wanted to incite 6+ pages out of you, pretty obvious. i started to delete that right after i typed it but said fuck it.

You don't have to defend everything, damn, just shut up already and let's hoop.

mavs>spurs
07-17-2012, 09:42 PM
http://instntrply.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/airball.gif

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-17-2012, 09:42 PM
Be more specific :hungry:

hehateme
07-17-2012, 09:45 PM
I'm ditching this thread now... but basketballgirl25 when you're ready for a super hot beef injection you should find a way to get at Kool

If anyone has seen Beerfest before, Kool is reminding me of Barry pullin beer goggles in the club pickin up the big boned women. I'd post a youtube link but wouldn't want to get Kool mad for being able to.

ElNono
07-17-2012, 09:46 PM
It's good to know that no one is that retarded naturally. :lol

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 09:49 PM

Embarrassing!

;)

now you haven't uttered a word to me in months...and you expect me not to get excited...seeing this post from you made me dam near jizz my pants...

and :lmao@the troll account quip...you are hilarious...so fo you want to tell them about our relationship before Timvp or should I tell them...:lol

ElNono
07-17-2012, 09:50 PM

Embarrassing!

;)

Don't do it!

;)

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-17-2012, 09:53 PM
If Kool really is a troll then I give whoever it is props because he's stayed in character and caused more butthurt than any other troll on this site.

Kori Ellis
07-17-2012, 09:54 PM
Without reading Harlem's "comeback," I can guess it makes these main points:

-Mono never owned me, everyone knows that.

-Everyone is just jealous of me because I'm one of the smartest people on the site ... obviously.

-Of course, Kori defends basketballgirl -- she's an ugly girl who doesn't know anything about basketball either.

[insert some additional whining, intermittent puffing out his chest, and random bolding]

weebo
07-17-2012, 09:55 PM

-Everyone is just jealous of me because I'm one of the smartest people on the site ... obviously.

-Of course, Kori defends basketballgirl -- she's an ugly girl who doesn't know anything about basketball either.

[insert some additional whining, intermittent puffing out his chest, and random bolding]

:lmao you actually took the time to read all that

ginobili's bald spot
07-17-2012, 09:56 PM

You forgot a thousand :lol's to prove how not mad he is.

HarlemHeat37
07-17-2012, 09:57 PM
You obviously read Harlem's post, tbh, you've been viewing the thread for a minute..

Harlem never said you were ugly, I don't know what kind of insecurity issues you may have, but there were no personal attacks against you, tbh..Harlem isn't fond of personal attacks..

0nnny9cUu70

jeebus
07-17-2012, 09:57 PM
Be more specific :hungry:
timvp = kool

TimDunkem
07-17-2012, 09:58 PM
HarlemHeat has to be Kool-Aid Man; the YouTube videos, typing in third-person, the elipsies, logging in as the other logs out - it all makes sense.

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 09:59 PM
If Kool really is a troll then I give whoever it is props because he's stayed in character and caused more butthurt than any other troll on this site.

listen..word of advice..dont get excited when Kori starts talking shit about me..she's trolling me to entertain me..don't allow your curiosity to drag you into this and get trolled by her inadvertently

she's a fine woman whom I admire :toast

Venti Quattro
timvp = kool

So LJ owns both lakaluva and Koolaid_Man? Did Kori choose wisely by marrying a man who has so much gay sexual fantasies?

redzero
When did Harlem start referring to himself in the third-person?

HarlemHeat37
You forgot a thousand :lol's to prove how not mad he is.

:lol When does Harlem not use the ": lol" emoticon?..Harlem uses it in virtually every post he makes, including every thread..:lol everything you argue is such a reach, tbh..

:lol Also ironic that you call Harlem out for picking on shitty posters, when that's pretty much all you do on ST, and mostly through your troll accounts, too:lol..

:( Why doesn't anybody call out Harlem? :(

:( He welched, somebody call him out, plz!!! :(

:( Why isn't anybody saying anything?? :(

:( I'm going to log into my troll accounts and reply to his posts, that'll show him! :(

Kori Ellis
07-17-2012, 10:00 PM
..Harlem isn't fond of personal attacks..

:lol good one

jeebus
07-17-2012, 10:01 PM
So LJ owns both lakaluva and Koolaid_Man? Did Kori choose wisely by marrying a man who has so much gay sexual fantasies?
She got tired of the rakaruva schtick and made him stop using the account. He's been in counseling for 4 months and is making good progress regarding the gay sexual fantasies.

Kori Ellis

lakaluva and Kool aren't in San Antonio, but they aren't in So Cal either.

Koolaid_Man

ok that was pretty good...:lol

Koolaid_Man
07-17-2012, 10:02 PM
lakaluva and Kool aren't in San Antonio, but they aren't in So Cal either.

come to the bedroom baby and get off the computer..we gots to get up early in the morning :lol