PDA

View Full Version : What a freakin' awesome experience!!!

50 cent
06-24-2005, 11:23 AM
Well, I made it back to Dallas after getting about, oh, 2 hours of sleep last night only to have the alarm piss me off at 5:45 so I could make my flight home to come to work. But I feel great today!

It was great meeting all you at halftime (Kori, LJ, Mr. Dio, Sequ, SpursWoman, Useruser666, Chris, Spurschick, and whoever else I'm leaving out). We all felt that if one team could get an 8-10 point lead it may be over and I was shitting bricks in the 3rd quarter when the Pistons did just that. But our Spurs came roaring back with passion and energy to tie it going into the 4th. I felt pretty damn good at that point. Still, I never felt completely confident until the 10.8 second mark of the 4th.

Props to everybody that was at SBC last night. We rocked that place like I have never seen before and from what Kori said at halftime, nothing has compared to the energy that was in the building. There were very few people that sat down at all in my section. From the pregame "We Will Rock You" to the Trophy presentation, the place was just roaring.

I'm so damn proud of this team, our fans, and the city of San Antonio for being the class acts that we are. We deserve this, the Spurs deserve it, and all the media haters (SAS, Hubie, Greg Anthony, Bill Walton) can kiss my ass!

WE ARE THE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!!!! :elephant

Ishta
06-24-2005, 11:26 AM
:elephant :drunk :drunk :king

timvp
06-24-2005, 03:49 PM
I saw you after the game. I forgot your real name at first and you didn't respond when I yelled out "Fitty!" :lol

When I called out your name, you turned halfway around but then kept walking.

Good times. Good game to go to.

:drunk