PDA

View Full Version : Congratz Spurs Fans, enjoy the celebration!

wsdp
06-24-2005, 11:48 AM
I know there's plenty of these threads already, so I'll make my farewell one as well (till next June)...

amidst the cancers (a.k.a., violentkitty, whott, etc.) who had nothing else to offer than "I'm a Spurs Fan, Fuck all you Detroit People", etc... to MadDog, Samiykei (you know who you are even if I'm blowing your name, sorry!) Kori the leader... and a large majority of you - the spurstalk.com family - have been very well-mannered and well thought out with your analysis and occasional trash talk...

It was a great series and I can only hope we get to give it a shot again next June... Growing up I've always enjoyed watching the Spurs - liked Del Negro, Johnson, and Robinson... Honestly, they were probably my 2nd favorite team throughout the last 15-years..

Congratz and enjoy your celebration guys... I can only hope we'll get to do it all over again with you guys next June!

Dex
06-24-2005, 11:52 AM
Congratz and enjoy your celebration guys... I can only hope we'll get to do it all over again with you guys next June!

The Magic 8-ball says Yes.

samikeyp
06-24-2005, 11:52 AM
I got ya bro! :)

Thanks man. It was fun having our two teams in the Finals. Not a bad job from two "boring" teams, huh? :)

Hope you stick around......BTW the parade thing was funny. :)