PDA

View Full Version : B.G. Gets Sentenced to 14 Years in Prison

VBM
07-19-2012, 09:15 AM
R.I.P. Hot Boys (http://www.sohh.com/2012/07/breaking_ex-cash_money_rapper_bg_receive.html)

Former Cash Money Records rapper B.G. has reportedly been sentenced to nearly 15 years behind bars on a federal gun possession and witness tampering conviction.

The New Orleans-bred emcee received his 14-year jail sentence Wednesday (July 18).

:lol T.I. getting 1 year for all them weapons
:cry no snitching B.G.

SpurinDallas
07-19-2012, 09:18 AM
Who the hell is BG?

VBM
07-19-2012, 09:26 AM
Who the hell is BG?

2FnRnKHS5ds

2:55 mark or so

Dude's track basically started the baller rap fad in the 90s.

shyne
07-19-2012, 10:03 AM
loved BG back in the day, when he left Cash Money he fell off though.

DMC
07-19-2012, 10:20 AM
Seems like he's starting his PhD program in gangsta. It's not a short program, but it comes with a lot of street cred if he ever completes it.

Trill Clinton
07-19-2012, 10:21 AM
This is a travesty.

BG was the realest nigga in cashmoney tho.

DMC
07-19-2012, 10:23 AM
I don't get it. They all rap about how bad ass they are, then they get busted for doing stupid shit and go to prison, and act like their life is over. Weren't they just rapping about doing the same thing? Sounds to me like it's part of their life plan.

The Gemini Method
07-19-2012, 10:29 AM
Never cared for him...but to his fans it's a shame he will serve major time.

VBM
07-19-2012, 10:59 AM
Grammy-winning rapper T.I. was arrested October 13 on a gun charge, just hours before he was to perform at the Black Entertainment Television Hip-Hop Awards.

The 27-year-old rapper - born Clifford Harris - is charged with possession of unregistered machine guns and silencers, as well as possession of firearms by a convicted felon.

:lmao 1 year

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/16320964.jpg

Trill Clinton
07-19-2012, 11:06 AM
lol I don't think T.I snitched, who did he snitch on?

Money talks when it comes to courts, that's all it's about. dude posted a 3mil dollar bond. If BG had T.I money he'd be walking the streets of new orleans as we speak.

VBM
07-19-2012, 11:08 AM
lol I don't think T.I snitched, who did he snitch on?

Money talks when it comes to courts, that's all it's about. dude posted a 3mil dollar bond. If BG had T.I money he'd be walking the streets of new orleans as we speak.

Former Hot Boys member B.G. has reportedly turned down any sort of plea agreement in a gun possession case dating back two years ago and now faces time behind bars.

According to reports, B.G. decided to take the "no sniching" route and faced the possible consequences this week in court. As he introduces the video for his song "I Ain't Tellin," hip-hop superstar B.G. sits in a luxury vehicle with a rapper colleague, bemoaning the state of street culture. "This f--king ratting s--t, man, this s--t here is getting out of hand," B.G. says. "Man, it's called T-Y-C. Take Your Charge."

Trill Clinton
07-19-2012, 11:22 AM
like I said, BG was the realeast nigga in CashMoney. he cut from a different cloth from the rest of these rappers. he won't snitch(word to his song "don't talk to me") regardless, but if he had the type of money T.I has, he wouldn't have to worry about snitching, his money would pay off the judge and prosecutors.

also BG and T.I are very close and BG was signed to grandhustle for a brief period of time fwiw.

I. Hustle
07-19-2012, 11:30 AM
Was Turk even out? I thought they were just waiting on him before the reunion. Now BG is out lol

Trill Clinton
07-19-2012, 11:33 AM
Was Turk even out? I thought they were just waiting on him before the reunion. Now BG is out lol

I think Turk jussssst got out smh. looks like that HB reunion album is officialy a wrap.

VBM
07-19-2012, 11:37 AM
like I said, BG was the realeast nigga in CashMoney. he cut from a different cloth from the rest of these rappers. he won't snitch(word to his song "don't talk to me") regardless, but if he had the type of money T.I has, he wouldn't have to worry about snitching, his money would pay off the judge and prosecutors.

also BG and T.I are very close and BG was signed to grandhustle for a brief period of time fwiw.

Thing is, I don't think T.I.'s money got him off. If I recall correctly, he did go the plea bargain route. And shit, if we're talking money, C-Murder would be walking the streets right now with all the cash Master P had at the time of his arrest.

The Gemini Method
07-19-2012, 11:44 AM
C-Murder was up for a murder charge/T.I. and BG for gun charges...different animal and money could have played a roll.

Trill Clinton
07-19-2012, 11:47 AM
Thing is, I don't think T.I.'s money got him off. If I recall correctly, he did go the plea bargain route. And shit, if we're talking money, C-Murder would be walking the streets right now with all the cash Master P had at the time of his arrest.

Master P invested millions trying to help C-Murder but he had a murder charge and it was caught on camera, can't beat that. C-Murder and BG just got different mentalities than P and T.I. Those dudes were really in the streets doing the stuff they rapped about, while P and T.I were more involved with the business side of things and weren't as hands on so to speak.

T.I's plea agreement was basically the lowest the courts would allow considering his criminal history and the amount of money he paid them. They couldn't just let him beat the case by paying so they threw in 1500 hours of community service and made him mentor kids about gun violence before doing his bid.

shyne
07-19-2012, 11:52 AM
I think Turk jussssst got out smh. looks like that HB reunion album is officialy a wrap.

let that dude record from his cell, didnt Shyne drop a track while in prison?
I have been waiting for a new Hotboys record for a while now.

VBM
07-19-2012, 09:26 PM
let that dude record from his cell, didnt Shyne drop a track while in prison?
I have been waiting for a new Hotboys record for a while now.

Shyne's voice is all messed up now, tho

ClipperLuva
07-19-2012, 09:53 PM
:depressed