PDA

View Full Version : Spurs fans have no class.

tlongII
06-24-2005, 12:11 PM
I have seen several threads from the Pistons congratulating the Spurs and their fans on the championship. How many have I seen from Spurs fans congratulating the Pistons? ZERO! No wonder nobody likes you.

Tobias
06-24-2005, 12:12 PM
Did you not look inside those threads then?

Yeah look at us celebrating. We're scum.

Marcus Bryant
06-24-2005, 12:13 PM
If I gave a fuck I might be insulted.

LilMissSPURfect
06-24-2005, 12:14 PM
I have seen several threads from the Pistons congratulating the Spurs and their fans on the championship. How many have I seen from Spurs fans congratulating the Pistons? ZERO! No wonder nobody likes you.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b4/gulygeek/timolym.jpg

mcornelio
jailblazer go smoke some shit

SpursWoman
Spurs fans have no class.

Bite me. :flipoff :lol

SAtown

"Congrats" don't matter anymore. Spurs win, you lose, your team loses, and Spurs win. That's all that matters. See ya next year

WayDowntownBang
06-24-2005, 12:16 PM
There have been TONS of people thanking Piston fans around here. I'm not sure what kind of thread you're looking for.

"CONGRATULATIONS ON TAKING SECOND PLACE PISTON FANS!"?

I beg to differ. The Spurs fans have been more than gracious in winning, and I think that shows TONS of class. Every group has their exceptions.

Dex
06-24-2005, 12:16 PM
A Jailblazers fan questioning the class of the Spurs organization.

....oh, wait. I get jokes.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-24-2005, 12:18 PM
Congratulations to the Blazers on their deep sea fishing expedition. Classy enough for you?

LilMissSPURfect
06-24-2005, 12:18 PM
A Jailblazers fan questioning the class of the Spurs organization.

....oh, wait. I get jokes.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :spin

DarrinS
06-24-2005, 12:19 PM
I like the Pistons, except for Rasheed. He's one of those poser thugs from the TrailFakers.

Where are all the players from that thug 99 Trailblazer team, anyway?

The only good people from Trailblazers: Terry Porter and Clide Drex

Pot smoking, horse teeth Bill JohnBoy Walton can kiss our black and silver asses.

Sense
06-24-2005, 12:20 PM
Congratulations to the Blazers on their deep sea fishing expedition. Classy enough for you?

sfieOWNED

bigbendbruisebrother
06-24-2005, 12:22 PM

Go gargle your bongwater, wastecase.

WayDowntownBang
I like the Pistons, except for Rasheed. He's one of those poser thugs from the TrailFakers.

Not sure where the hatred's coming from. You realize you guys WON right?

Sheed's been a class act (passionate) since he came to Detroit. Portland was a black hole, the second he got out of there, he seemed to go back to normal. To say that he's just 'one of those poser thugs from the TrailFakers is just uninformed.

caspian
There have been TONS of people thanking Piston fans around here. I'm not sure what kind of thread you're looking for.

I beg to differ. The Spurs fans have been more than gracious in winning, and I think that shows TONS of class. Every group has their exceptions.

You're good peeps, WayDowntownBang...and you wrote exactly what I was thinking.

DarrinS
06-24-2005, 12:24 PM
Not sure where the hatred's coming from. You realize you guys WON right?

Sheed's been a class act (passionate) since he came to Detroit. Portland was a black hole, the second he got out of there, he seemed to go back to normal. To say that he's just 'one of those poser thugs from the TrailFakers is just uninformed.

I'm just not hip to the whole WWF belt thing he did. Other than that, he's ok.

bigzak25
06-24-2005, 12:25 PM
Spurs fans have no class.

that's why you fit in so well here bro! :smokin

WayDowntownBang
06-24-2005, 12:29 PM
I'm just not hip to the whole WWF belt thing he did. Other than that, he's ok.

I think the Detroiters kind of 'get' the joke, and are with him with that. No one else seems to really like it, but I found it to be a lot of fun, and just something 'new and different' that you really don't see often. I don't think it was meant in any insulting way, and as someone before me said, shows that he's just a big kid.

There's nothing wrong with that, considering we all spend WAY too much time on messageboards just playing around.

To each their own, I just know that I thought it was a fun idea.

travis2
06-24-2005, 12:43 PM
Don't worry about TBong. He's been around for a while; we're used to him.

He's just been having a hard time since his breakup.

http://www.extension.umn.edu/yardandgarden/YGLNews/images/sheep.jpg

weebo
06-24-2005, 12:48 PM

Where are all the players from that thug 99 Trailblazer team, anyway?

The only good people from Trailblazers: Terry Porter and Clide Drex

Pot smoking, horse teeth Bill JohnBoy Walton can kiss our black and silver asses.

Hey Rasheed is a cool guy. Even POP and TD have been on record as saying they really like the guy. The whole championship belt, in my mind, was pretty creative.

WayDowntownBang
06-24-2005, 12:50 PM

This has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen on a messageboard. :lol

bigbendbruisebrother

:lol

I can see why it's been tough on him. That's one hot babe by Portland standards (she is still wearing fleece though).

Ghost Writer
Hey tlong... FU.

:lol

Tres_Till_it_MHz
06-24-2005, 12:51 PM
Garuransheed and Tlong can both go eat up a chorizo. Congrats Tlong for still being the number two attention whore on this forum.

ObiwanGinobili
06-24-2005, 12:52 PM

:lmao

angel_luv
06-24-2005, 01:16 PM

Great, although some what obvious ( you'd think) point.

And thanks very much. That was classy of you.

Willinsa
06-24-2005, 01:26 PM

What a bitter loser, the only thing the trailgangsters are winning are convictions.