PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with people in Colorado?

ElNono
07-20-2012, 11:27 PM
Is it the lack of oxygen burning up neurons?

Columbine first, now this motherfucker...

Ginobilly
07-20-2012, 11:32 PM

creepy thing is that Colorado means Red in Spanish, and the color of blood is red.

baseline bum
07-20-2012, 11:37 PM
You forgot about Kobe and the rape, son. Also this:

hDV8omobMHA

Drachen
07-20-2012, 11:38 PM
weed

symple19
07-21-2012, 05:41 AM
2 mass shootings within 15 years and the whole state is fucked up?

makes tons of sense

jack sommerset
07-21-2012, 07:30 AM

makes tons of sense

I know. I laughed out loud when I read mr everyone should be treated equal started this one. He will prolly think about for a moment and say " I kid, I was kidding" then blast someone with condescending insults. God bless

ElNono
07-21-2012, 11:14 AM

makes tons of sense

Meh, just starting a thread about the incident since there was none at the time.

I know. I laughed out loud when I read mr everyone should be treated equal started this one. He will prolly think about for a moment and say " I kid, I was kidding" then blast someone with condescending insults. God bless

Surprised you use that as a dig, seeing that's exactly what your god teaches.

Ron bless

Frank Dux
07-21-2012, 12:58 PM
The guy wasn't from Colorado. He was from California.

TBH there have been a more mass shootings in Texas. What's wrong with Texans?

Heath Ledger
07-21-2012, 02:11 PM
He's a CIA plant. To further the cause of anti gun legislation....

ElNono
07-21-2012, 02:39 PM
He's a CIA plant. To further the cause of anti gun legislation....

The Galileo thread is over there ---->

ElNono
07-21-2012, 02:41 PM
The guy wasn't from Colorado. He was from California.

TBH there have been a more mass shootings in Texas. What's wrong with Texans?

tbh, they're just waiting for Gov Goodhair to give the order.. "Secede!"

jack sommerset
07-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Meh, just starting a thread about the incident since there was none at the time.

Surprised you use that as a dig, seeing that's exactly what your god teaches.

Ron bless

I'm not surprise by this response. You should take responsibility for your comment and move on. God bless

boutons_deux
07-21-2012, 04:47 PM
What's wrong with an American civilization that has 300M guns for 300M people?

ElNono
07-21-2012, 05:02 PM
I'm not surprise by this response. You should take responsibility for your comment and move on. God bless

Not surprised you don't know what your god teaches. Ron bless.

EVAY
07-21-2012, 08:03 PM

Believe it or not, I asked someone in Colorado that very question today, and the answer was remarkably close to your suggestion!

This gal said that the 'balance' in the state was all off due to the fires, that the state was 'too fiery' and that it was affecting everyone in the state and anyone who had the slightest personal imbalance in his/her own 'field' would be sent crazy because of it. She went on to describe something about Chinese balances but I fear I had stopped listening by that point and looked away so that I wouldn't laugh in her face.

It is a different place up here.

Beautiful, beautiful place but home to some real flakes!

I used to think only Kansas and Texas bred violent crazies, but now I'm not sure....still, as someone here pointed out, this guy was actually from California not Colorado.

Latarian Milton
07-21-2012, 08:47 PM
sources said he didn't get a ticket of the movie and that might be the reason imho

ElNono
07-21-2012, 08:54 PM
Believe it or not, I asked someone in Colorado that very question today, and the answer was remarkably close to your suggestion!

This gal said that the 'balance' in the state was all off due to the fires, that the state was 'too fiery' and that it was affecting everyone in the state and anyone who had the slightest personal imbalance in his/her own 'field' would be sent crazy because of it. She went on to describe something about Chinese balances but I fear I had stopped listening by that point and looked away so that I wouldn't laugh in her face.

It is a different place up here.

Beautiful, beautiful place but home to some real flakes!

I used to think only Kansas and Texas bred violent crazies, but now I'm not sure....still, as someone here pointed out, this guy was actually from California not Colorado.

tbh, I've visited Denver a few years back and I can attest to being a nice place...

AussieFanKurt
07-22-2012, 06:44 AM
sources said he didn't get a ticket of the movie and that might be the reason imho

lol