PDA

View Full Version : Lakerfan, are you actually excited about Dwight?

rayjayjohnson
07-21-2012, 05:51 PM
I mean, he's not exactly been dominant since the 09 finals run, he's a douchebag off the court, never takes things seriously and could be a locker room killer when he and The Rapist get into it for the first time when Ole Rapey calls him out for not locking down.

I'd be pushing Bynum to resign tbh. He's younger, proved when healthy he can be a force (except when McGee is ramming it down his throat) and a little less drama.

DeadlyDynasty
07-21-2012, 05:54 PM
Dwight, b/c these old guys still have 2 runs left in them if he's here. Bynum is too inconsistent right now.

pass1st
07-21-2012, 06:06 PM
Bynum is younger, but his health is a question mark. Dwight's health will likely be good, despite back surgery.

Either way, McGee is gonna get shit on 4 times next season

rayjayjohnson
07-21-2012, 06:32 PM
I expect a heap more production from Gasol tho, who would offset any Bynum inconsistency.

Gasol is going to show why he should have been '10 Finals MVP tbh

Venti Quattro
07-21-2012, 06:33 PM
We have the same excitement as the Nuggets inking McG:lol:lol to a 4 year, $44m extension.

rayjayjohnson
07-21-2012, 06:38 PM
all you mcgee haters will be eating your words when he's a double-double machine.

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2012, 06:54 PM
I mean, he's not exactly been dominant since the 09 finals run, he's a douchebag off the court, never takes things seriously and could be a locker room killer when he and The Rapist get into it for the first time when Ole Rapey calls him out for not locking down.

I'd be pushing Bynum to resign tbh. He's younger, proved when healthy he can be a force (except when McGee is ramming it down his throat) and a little less drama.

No

Koolaid_Man
07-21-2012, 06:55 PM
I just want to see this board implode..Spur and Rocket fan mainly...and I want to see Heat fan cry foul....it would be a thing of beauty - lol

Latarian Milton
07-21-2012, 09:41 PM
mcgee is hands down a top 10 big in the league now imho. outside of bynum and DH who're sheer better than the rest, we got a handful of 2nd-tier bigs in mcgee, hibert, cousins etc... (griffin & eyebrow are more of power forwards imho)

a 7'0 center w/o rebounding is like a shooting guard who can't shoot, :lol @ brook lopez

Kai
07-21-2012, 09:48 PM
If Dwight and Bynum are both in the west, which looks like a real possibility, KG better go in the all-star voting as a Center. I will not tolerate Lopez/Noah/Hibbert as a starting C.

Latarian Milton
07-21-2012, 10:06 PM
If Dwight and Bynum are both in the west, which looks like a real possibility, KG better go in the all-star voting as a Center. I will not tolerate Lopez/Noah/Hibbert as a starting C.

Noah/Hibbert both double-double machines though. as long as you could stand Yao being starter in ASG 9 years in a row, you should be cool with whoever starting for the east imho :lol

LkrFan
07-21-2012, 11:36 PM
We have the same excitement as the Nuggets inking McG:lol:lol to a 4 year, $44m extension.

:lol

LkrFan
07-21-2012, 11:37 PM
To answer the OP, I would rather keep an up and coming Bynum.

100%duncan
07-21-2012, 11:42 PM
Noah/Hibbert both double-double machines though. as long as you could stand Yao being starter in ASG 9 years in a row, you should be cool with whoever starting for the east imho :lol

:lmao

DMC
07-22-2012, 01:15 PM
lol Rapey Bryant